I would love to here any suggestions you guys have about where you'd like me to take the story. I am thinking about only writing just a few more chapters. I am pretty certain about how I would like to end it but I wouldn't mind entertaining some other people's fantasies as long as it fits with the ending :)

Feel free to put them here or DM me. 

Definitely would love it if the Uncle gets a growth spurt every which way ❤️ and of course with the growth spurt a change in attitude. 

But at this point I’d also love it if his Nephew gets in on the growth action, and they go at it with one another. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure about adding too many other characters, aside from hookups like the waiter. We didn't even get very clear leads on the friendship between Ryan and his pool-owning buddy except that we had to be reminded that that guy has a wife. The relationship between Ryan and his body and Ryan and his nephew are still the most appealing and mysterious and enticing to me, but we've seen relatively little of that so far. While adding the father might be interesting, I think we have a lot more to explore just between Ryan and Andrew first and foremost.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 1:51 PM, kiwigap said:

I would love to here any suggestions you guys have about where you'd like me to take the story. I am thinking about only writing just a few more chapters. I am pretty certain about how I would like to end it but I wouldn't mind entertaining some other people's fantasies as long as it fits with the ending :)

Feel free to put them here or DM me. 

I'd love to see uncle Ryan get huge and superstrong. Some comparative displays of strength to accentuate his awesome strength.

• Like 1

This chapter is mostly going to be Ryan and Andrew by themselves. I kinda want to explore that a little more and leave some of the suggestions for later chapters :)

Chapter 4:

It was now early November and Uncle Ryan was still getting huge. There was no doubt he'd already gotten to around 240 lbs. He was still keeping his beard and hair nicely trimmed and short. The bigger and more manly he got the more and more he wanted people to see his body. It was getting cold so Ryan was disappointed that he had less opportunities to show off. But he made sure to compensate with posting on Instagram - something he'd never done until he had started getting huge. And around the house he likes to wear stringers, sleeveless shirts, or sometimes he just goes shirtless.

Since getting some new employees he had cut down to working on 40 hours a week and had really dedicated more time to getting even bigger. I could tell that he was feeling even more confident, not burnt out, and happier the past month. 

Thankfully, I still had hundreds of the packets left. But I ordered more from my acquaintance to have shipped to here to ensure that we never run out. 

Meanwhile, I felt pretty good about my own body despite living with my uncle. I had about 190 lbs of muscle, and was gaining a little fat because of the cold. I still got plenty of flirting and stares at my own physique, even when Uncle Ryan was around. 

More importantly I knew that Ryan was certainly gay. I could hardly believe it. When I was young I had always looked up to Uncle Ryan. He was the embodiment of what I wanted to be - lively, happy, joyful, manly... Muscular. To know he was gay was certainly good news to me. I felt like I had a connection to my uncle I hadn't felt before. I hadn't really been open with my sexuality because I feared how my family would fear. Now, I at least felt like I had someone who'd be on my side. 

[...] 

It was a Friday night and my uncle decided to keep it simple and just make spaghetti for dinner. I was studying hard for a couple of tests that I had coming up in the next week. I even skipped working out today so that I could prepare for the exams, so I hadn't really seen Ryan all day. 

"Andrew! Dinner's ready!" I heard Ryan shout from the kitchen. 

I came into the kitchen and saw Ryan completely shirtless, wearing only a pair of gray sweat pants. His pecs were truly becoming out of this world. They were round, full, and jutted out from his body. His abs were now developing into an 8 pack. His arms looked simply massive and flexed any time Ryan moved his arm. His masculine face and grooming were accentuated by his sexy body. 

We both grabbed a bowl and sat down at the table. Uncle Ryan had scooted his chair all the way up against his body. His chest and upper abs were spilling over onto the 6-seater table. 

"Hey Uncle Ryan. How was your day?" 

"It was wonderful! It was one of the first times I've been able to leave work a little early on a Friday. It is so relieving to finally not always feel squeezed." he continued, "How was yours Andrew? Studying hard it seems." 

"Yeah... Several of my teachers thought it would be a great idea for them all to give me an exam on the same week. I gotta keep my grades up to keep my scholarship." I said, as I twirled my fork around the bowl to gather spaghetti. 

"Well, I'm proud of you for working so hard! It'll pay off eventually, even if it sucks right now. 

You already know that that though. The way you've been exercising these past few years is proof of that!" Ryan said with a toothy grin. 

"Thanks, Uncle Ryan!"

He replied, "Andrew, I really should be thanking you. The first night when we had dinner and you told me that I inspired you to start bodybuilding, I have to admit something clicked inside of me. It motivated me to start working out again." 

Ryan put his fork down and flexed both of his biceps. 

He continued with a real low and growling voice,"Now take a look at my fucking ripped muscles." 

I knew I didn't want this moment to go to waste. I was going to go along with my uncle's fantasies. 

I responded, "Yeah, they look absolutely amazing. I mean, just look at that powerful set of pecs you have. I bet you could crush anything with those." 

He responded, "Yeah, my chest is getting really big. Isn't it?" continuing to flex and looking down at his heaving mountains of pec muscles. 

I knew that Ryan was really getting into it. I smiled devilishly, "I bet you want to get even bigger too?" 

Ryan nodded as he gulped lustfully, "Ugh. Yeah, I would like that..." as he started to feel up his own abs. 

I keep tugging at the string a little more, "Wouldn't it be great if you had to buy another set of work clothes because the ones you just bought don't fit?" 

"Oh god, that would be amazing!"

I knew my uncle was getting absolutely turned on, I could sense it "Maybe you could even hulk out!" 

After that one Ryan was going absolutely crazy. He began to sit up out of his chair. Taking the edge of the table he slid it out of the way, running it into the wall by accident. Leaving me sitting before him with nothing in between us. I could just see his hulking body that was heavily expanding and contracting with every breath. 

Uncle Ryan looked at me in the eyes. I could see that he was absolutely mad with lust as he gave me a cocky smile. His dick stood in attention in his pants. 

"I know you've been staring at my growing body. I know that you like what you see. I am sure just about every night you've been here you've jacked off to my body. 

Trust me, I've thought about it. You going in your room, shutting the door, getting shirtless, pulling out your big dick, jacking yourself off with your muscular arm thinking about me. Then cumming all over your muscular abs."

My completely hard dick was just sitting in my shorts as I looked at him, "It's hard not to when your just growing so fast." 

Ryan smiled at me, "That's what I thought." 

Ryan came up to me and grabbed me by my shirt that I was wearing, and picked me up out of my seat and pushed me up against the wall, my feet dangling. 

"Oh, fuck. You're so strong." I cried out. 

"I think you and I, Andrew, are going to have a lot of fun tonight." he said looking into my eyes. All I could see was his short bearded on his handsome face, as his bicep bulged from holding me up against the wall. I couldn't believe how bad I wanted him right now. 

Whimpering I replied, "you don't know how long I've waited for this." 

As Uncle Ryan let me down slowly he said, "Now, why don't we take this to my bedroom." He began to walk to his room, holding my hand to guide me back. 

I went into my uncle's room. Once there he grabbed the collar of my shirt and ripped it apart. He smiled at me saying, "We won't be needing that for the night." He then picked me up by my torso and threw me onto his bed, as he climbed on top of me. 

As he was sitting up, I took my hands and rubbed up and down his thick, veiny torso. My uncle had a pretty awesome Adonis belt forming, as his waist narrowed towards his groin. 

My uncle said, "Damn, Andrew. You look fucking amazing." as he began to hump my body with his hard dick, "Look at those ripped abs... But I am still so much. Ugh. BIGGER!" 

Uncle Ryan leaned down and out my face between his mammoth pecs. I could smell his manly scent as I struggled to breathe between them. I could tell that Ryan was squeezing his pecs together, putting an immense amount of pressure onto my face. My dick felt like it was about to explode, his grinding and muscles were almost too much to handle. I had to tap him to let him know I needed to slow down. 

"Sorry bud, I forgot how powerful I'm getting," he said as he detached and gave me some room to breathe. 

After I had caught my breath, Ryan began to kiss me. As his short beard kept rubbing against my jaw. I could feel our abs rubbing against each other. As our tounges fought one another, we both shared pleasurable moans. I explored my uncle's muscular back with my hands as we kissed. 

He rolled over on the bed so that he could get out of his pants, and I did the same. We both stripped nude. Both of our cocks were erect. Both of us were nearly 7" both were muscular and veiny looking. We both started playing with our own cocks now that they were finally free. 

Ryan's quads were huge. They looked like columns. Veins ran all over them as they crowded out space where his dick and balls could lay. 

I let out in a lustful sigh, "please fuck me" 

"I thought you'd never ask," replied Ryan with a chuckle. 

I kept on my back and spread my ass wide to prepare for my uncle's cock. My uncle got behind me, put my legs onto his wide shoulders and pulled my ass up to get better access. He scooted up closer to me, as he inserted his dick up my ass. When he began hitting my prostate with his dick I felt a level of pleasure I'd never had in my life. 

"How does it feel to be fucked by a muscle god?" 

"Out of this world." I responded as my ass kept getting pounded, as I kept jacking my dick off. 

Ryan looked at his biceps as he was bucking his hips that was holding him above me. As he looked at them he whispered, "Oh fuck, look at how pumped they are." 

I heard him say it and I wanted to play along with him, "I wonder how big they could get?" 

"Yeah... They need to get larger..." 

"I would love to see that. I want to see them grow beyond any pro bodybuilders biceps." 

"Oh god... Imagine how strong I'd be with have arms like that." 

"In fact, I'd love to see your whole body grow past the limit of human potential." 

I could feel him start to get weak in the arms from pleasure.

"Ugggggh. I just want to keep getting bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER. It's not enough. I want to be the most developed man to ever walk this fucking planet." 

As he kept imagining himself inflate with muscle he began to ram into my ass harder and faster. I could barely take it. 

"Most importantly," Ryan continued, "I want to see you watch, Andrew" 

I immediately shot my load onto my uncle's chest after hearing that and begged, "please cum inside of me, please." 

It didn't take long that my uncle released load after load of cum into my ass. 

Thereafter we cuddled for a good while, exploring the muscles on each other's bodies. 

I knew that I had to start increasing my uncle's daily dose. He needed to get bigger. Faster.