jjcumon

Hey guys.  This is my first story being post here.  And it is written with the help of one of my friends. Hopefully you all enjoy it as much as I write it.  Please do excuse all the grammar mistakes. 

Iska vs Superman 

Iskarion:

The Justice League Hall is in complete shambles. What else would you expect when I am paying a visit to this place. Walls destroyed, floors collapsed, furniture and equipment broken and spread everywhere, heroes of all sorts have fallen all around, beaten and broken. All of them are in still in ecstasy spasming and cock twisting with nothing coming out.  They all have been drained dry.  Their spandex suits are not longer filled to the brink of tearing the silky smooth spandex apart with their previous muscular body.  What a shame!  They have all been conquered by me, Iska. 

While being pounded by Batman, the last hero standing, I ignore his little tickles and tactics, not even bothering to acknowledge him. For I am displeased. I have been created as a super soldier from some ‘wanna be the ruler of the world’ organization. They had abducted me, experimented on me till I was changed. And what a change. I look down on my body, wrapped in a skin-tight black lycra nano weave suit. Supposed to help my body by protecting or reducing damage and harm. Guess it has done it’s job since none here have been even able to make a scratch on me, nor dent my dense muscle or even get me move me from my spot by a single inch. I have easily overpowered all of them. 

I turn my attention to my thick quads, the lines clearly visible in the suit. Grabbing my junk, even in its flacid state, for none here was able to excite me, the visible package big enough to be the envy of even any Superheroes. Chuckling on my little joke there I slowly move my hands over my 2 sets of 4 deeply cut square bricks, divided by a wide deep gutter. The suit is so tight it clearly accentuated them, probably melting people’s minds by just looking at them, and bobbing my 2 massive slaps of meaty pecs. A small smile creeping up when I remember how the Martian Hunter’s punch just bounced off them. Barely tickled me. Of course the one measly punch I have given him has him ended up ko in a crater on the other side of the city. The holes through the dozens of skyscrapers between me and him is the evident on the path he has just taken. But my arms, yeah I think I like my arms the most. When I flex them the biceps bulging big time. And I cannot even flex them to full size, feeling that even this suit has its limits, barely able to contain the muscle I am packing in my current semi flexed state. It would probably tear of should I flex my biceps to full or do a most muscular, especially after draining all these so call superheroes just now. 

Guess the scientists who have created me made some miscalculations. A pity. For them. Though not that they could complain, after all I have showed them my ‘gratitude’ by enslvaing them, and deposing the organization controlling them, after they finish presenting me to their leader. Oh not because of the kindness of my heart, but why I would serve them as their lapdog when I am clearly superior to them. They want to rule the world. Well so do I. but I will rule alone. I won’t need anything that is more pathetic then me. Which brings me back to the now. First order of business is to destroy the one place that could cause me the most problems. I have no worries regarding the guns and tanks of those mere humans, even nukes should not harm me I have been told, but these heroes, that might be a different case. So I storm this place, trash it, defeat every hero there is. Big, small, men, women, human, alien… it doesn’t matter.  It has been a big one-man orgy just a few moments ago.  All pathetic heroes and heroines have been fully fucked and drained. 

And they all have been such a disappointment. None could harm me. None has given me a challenge whatsoever. I haven’t blink an eye. Not even a single drop of sweat has formed on my body. Further evidence of my magnificence. I sigh deeply, I crave for a challenge, but if nobody here can beat me, then conquering the world might actually become a boring job. This has thoroughly fouled my mood. Then a big noise wakes me up out of my musings. Noticing Batman is still trying to beat me and has just fired some rocket on me. Just one? Must have contained something that probably would have beaten someone else. But not me. 

You know for a guy with no powers I would think he is a smart guy or else he would have died a long time ago. But nothing he has done so far had any effect on me. During my musings I actually even forget he is still around. Either a very stubborn guy, or the biggest fool of them all. Time to end this joker he is. With a casual flick of the back of my hand I smack his face, cracking his skull, forcing his body to fly through several walls before he finally crashes into some lobby furniture where his broken body remains still. 

I breath in deep, sucking in almost all the air in half the city, for a moment creating a near vacuum till air from further out rushes in and fills in the void and then I release all the air I had sucked in through a powerful scream of frustration. I needed something to vent, perhaps screaming would do. The force behind it so powerful the Hall is blown apart and every window in the city and beyond shatters. 

For a moment silence reigns, then it is filled with car alarms going off, peoples screaming and running for their lives. Won’t be long before this section of the city is devoid of other life. And the rest of the city is being evacuated by the mayor as I am standing there trying to decide if I would conquer this world now or not even bother with it since they are not worthy of my attention. Yet what else would I do with my time if not that. Again I sigh deep. I just wish I could have fought something more challenging. But alas it seems that the one guy who might give me some fun was not in the Hall. Nor has he came to aide his fellow. Where could he be?  

Superman:

I have been on my diplomatic mission for another world for almost a month now. Everything finally calms down to the point I can leave and go back to earth to enjoy some R&R. I fly through space taking a little detour to various yellow suns to do some sunbathing. I have got to work on my tan, right. Besides. I am sure everything is just chucking along well with Justice League I charge. They will contact me if something big is going down for sure anyway. Soon coming to an end of my journey reach earth, my second home, but the only one I know.  

Flying pass Jupiter, I hear a faint cry from Batman, “Superman…… “. The rest is all jumbled. That’s not reassuring. I instantly fly in max speed towards earth and entering earth with a supersonic boom that probably surprise everyone on earth; but given the circumstance I must take my chance to ensure the safety of my old pal Batman. 

I arrive at the Hall of Justice in total ruin, where the symbol of “True, Justice, and a better Tomorrow” lays. Walking among the ruin, I see some new heroes and heroines who have just been induced to the JLA scattering across the ruin along with the destruction at every corner. I look for Batman with my X-ray vision and see that he is laying on a destroyed couch barely alive. His skull is cracked with multiple bone fractures all over his body. Who process this kind of power here on Earth? I immediately start stabilizing Batman. He will heal eventually, but it will be a tough road for him. I hear a roar when I try to make Batman more comfortable. And Batman whispers to me, “Be careful of Iska…….” to just fainted away after. The voice alone forces the structure to shake and windows to burst. I follow the voice trail to a figure standing in the middle of once used to be a grand meeting room wearing all black. The Lycra suit tailored perfectly to his muscular physique showing off all the definitions. He must be Iska that Batman refers to earlier. He is impressive indeed in physical terms with all the bells and whistles. Almost as good as me that is. His intention on the other hands is pure evil with the destruction of JLA headquarter alone. 

No longer able to control my anger, I appear right in front of him merely inches away. His face tells me all I need to know: a total shock in his eyes. A bitch slap follows smacking Iska down to the ground immediately with a deafening boom. My finger imprints are clearly visible on his face: bright red. Not wasting another second, my right foot stomps on Iska’s head pushing it deeper to the ground causing the structure to vibrate and thousands of pieces falling around us. “You are Iska, right?” roaring at him. “Answer me, you motherfucker!” Another stomp to his head; another shake to the JLA Hall of Justice. 

Iskarion  

For a moment I do not realize what is happening. One moment my roar is damaging the city. The next I see a blur surprising me and then a pang of pain coursing through my face. Pain? Me? And then I understand that just like the proverbial cavalry HE finally arrives to the scene. Furious of what I have done to the place he has painstakingly built he is now stomping my head into the floor. I feel his boot ramming into my face, the floor cracking around my head while it’s pushed inches into the reinforced floor, the power behind it shaking the surrounding grounds, only adding fear to the few people who have not yet run away far enough. And enough I have of his incessant stomping of my beautiful face. My right arm raises and grabs the sole of his foot when he tries to stomp again, stopping it in it’s track, My arm visibly bulging and outlined in my suit. While with my other arm I start pushing up my body, fighting back his power. But it is not enough.  Superman just simply reinforce the strength and I am once again deep inside the concrete floor.  This is at a level I had not experienced before. This… This is the strength I craved for. The power I have been created to fight. The ultimate test I want… no need… to challenge and overcome.  I gather all my strength and block his leg one last time.  I am only half successful.  His leg has contacted my face, but it is only half of the force of the previous one.  I grab onto his leg and twist with full force.  You are surprised by my sudden strength and stumbled to the ground.

Now standing upright with your foot still hold tight by my hand I smile. “Yes Superman, I am Iska, and I am your doom.” I flex my muscle and my hand which holds your foot pulls you in and I sling you over me, slamming your chest first into the ground, creating a crater with your body. I pull you up and throw you over to the other side, slamming your back, creating another crater. And again, and again and… I slam your body back and forth to the ground. Seeing all that muscle being trashed finally makes my groin stir a little bit. But much more will be needed to fully awaken my dormant monster. And more is what you will give me. I finish by lifting you up again, swirl you around over my head and then let go, the force great enough to make you fly through dozens of skyscrapers, some of them breaking in two, their topside sliding and falling off, collapsing to the ground, ravaging the city with debris, while your body continues to fly unimpeded till it leaves the city and crashes into one of the tops of a mountain range visible at the horizon, obliterating that top with your body, finally coming to a rest. I crack my neck, feeling my face, a bruise forming, but no harm done. Slowly I rise out of the rubble and hoover over the city, half keeping an eye on you, the other half checking out my body. The power… So intoxicating. Just a fraction of my strength being realized, and I am already throwing your body around like a ragdoll. Who knows what I can do when I go all out.

Superman

My plan has worked flawlessly. We are now out of the city far away from any civilization. Pretending to be beating by Iska and have him thrown me all the way out here is the only way to lead him to battle with me in the middle of nowhere. I myself don’t even have a scratch, even my suit is still in perfect condition. If he were to even give me a scratch, he would have had a lot more to show for than what he has just done to me. The crash into the mountain is a smoking gun to lure Iska to this specific location. I see him hop and jump through all the debris trying to catch up to me. I intentionally speed up to increase our distance between us. By the time he arrives at the foot of the mountain. I already have a plan for him. 

I fly straight into his abs spearing him with my left shoulder from the clouds and smokes still settling from my supposed crash. The hit was perfect. His 4 sets of 2 brick wall starts to cave in looking more like a big hole between a set of bricks now. His eyes bulges out, mouth open wide, just like his bigger than life bulge right below his brick wall. In fact, I can see than his bulge stirs as I hit him in the abs. He starts to fly, but I catch both of his hands with mine in time and pull him towards me, and I knee him in the abs a few more times in quick succession to get some more air out of him as the momentum carries over from spearing him just before. Iska trys flexing his abs to soften my blow, of course, what he thinks he can do has no relation to reality. My knees meet his “brick wall” or whatever he calls it several more times until the momentum runs out. His abs are much softer now, just the way I like it. His now torn suit has confirmed just as much. Probably the result of him flexing too much and being knee-ed by Superman. The suit just couldn’t take the stretching anymore, I guess. We are both flying toward the sky now. Well, I am fly, he is being knee-ed up the sky. The momentum shoots up into the air after meeting my knee is finally gone. I roundhouse kick him from the top right on his head with my perfectly aimed right leg. His flight path changes again, now toward the ground. I fly in supersonic speed towards to earth before he hits the grounds 

BOOM!!!!!! My right knee is there to meet him with the OTK as he speeds toward the ground. His back folded backward with my hands forming a hammer hitting him in the abs at the same time. BOOM!!!! Air completely rushes outwards from us in “swoof” after “swoof”. He bounds off my knee. Once again, he is laying on the ground. It must be something he has never encountered before, which is one gift I am willing to give to send him on his way. Animals and birds are all startled and screaming trying to run away from here. He should be doing the same thing too. Unfortunately, he is the one who has triggered the anger in me. Guess who looks more like a ragdoll now. Suddenly I smell a scent coming off from his body. He is actual releasing his sexual Pheromones in increasing amount. This bitch is in HEAT!!!! It seems that beating him up gives him euphoria. Precum is oozing out at his bulge in a giant wet spot on his black lycra suit. I snort. He may be strong, stronger than most, but his body is still very human. His body is betraying him, betraying his mind. His body knows what he actually wants.

Iskarion

I don’t expected my single attack to do much harm to superman, if any. But I sure make him angry. The power behind his sudden spearing of my abs surprises me. Not in any of the tests I have performed for the scientists I even need to flex my abs. nor in my trashing of the Hall. But here for the first time I regret not flexing them. 

In the span of barely a minute my core is thoroughly beaten and trashed. The nanosuit not even able to reduce the power of a single punch, totally overwhelmed it rips apart under his fists, revealing my amazing set of bricks into the daylight. Still being totally overwhelmed I am kneed up into the sky where my head receives the most powerful kick I ever felt, a pang of pain shooting through my body while I rush towards the ground, only being intercepted by your knee and hands, my body seemingly being pulverized in between before I collapse to the ground. Taking a moment to process what just has happened, I feel my abs burn, my back flaring, the midsection of my suit gone, shredded into nothingness by your onslaught. And my own rod having slithered down my leg, starting to reveal it’s size. But nothing has been broken and though my abs are reddening I flex them now and see them shift into even more denser and compact form, ready to take on even more punishment should the need arise. While rising up to my feet I chuckle. This must have been the strongest beating I ever got, yet my body has not failed on me. I flex my body to you, showing off my muscle and that still not a single drop of sweat has appeared on my body. It will take more then this to destroy me. That I now know.

But I have felt your power, now knowing I cannot take you lightly. So in a sudden burst of speed I close in on you, pump out my chest, pecs swelling, my arms flexed, biceps bulging to a size never seen myself before, not restraining them anymore. The upperpart of my suit not simply tearing or shredding here and thee, but simply bursting apart in thousands little pieces, the cloth flying in all directions, showing off my impressive muscular size to you. Your eyes widening some, probably realizing the challenge and potentional defeat from utter power beast powering up right in front of you. My fists unleashing a flurry of punches straight into your core and chest, hitting your dense abs and pecs. From the first punches your suit gets shredded into oblivion. My fists digging in deep into your bricks and causing ripples moving ovr your pecs. with speed no mere human can follow I unleash hundreds of punches into your body, turning it into a punching bag. The feeling arousing me even more, precum leaking out of my rod, enlarging the wet spot in my pants. I then move low, launch my right fist from below, rising up, rubbing over your bricks, pouncing through the valley between your pecs and hitting your jaw square, smashing your head up, your body flying at tremendous speed into the sky. I jump up and fly in pursuit, catching up on you, bypassing you where I raise my arms, clamp my fists together and smash them down, straight onto your skull. your body immediately changing course back downwards with so much force that when you hit the mountain, it obliterates entirely, replacing it with a massive crater I land next to you, notice your head is drilled into the groun up to your waist. Exposing your ass and bulge. And my eyes might deceive me, but I could swear your package had grown. Could it be you actually liked me beating you up? 

With such a juicy target I do not hesitate, I rise my fist and slam it down straight into your balls, the forcing drilling your body nearly a mile deep into the ground. I bend over and peer into the dark hole, wondering what you must be feeling and thinking right now while absently noticing a single drop of sweat sliding of my pec, hanging on my nipple for a moment till it falls off into the hole. 

Superman

The counterattack is unexpected, I have to admit. He is faster and more powerful than I have expected from a human being. It is definitely my mis calculation that landed me with hundreds of his powerful punches. My suit may have been torn to pieces, but it does not have any effect on my body. A little shaking of my abs and pecs is nothing to be concern about. He seems to understand this point also as he turns to the dirty tricks to try to get an upper hand. After he smashed my head in the air, I have landed in the newly created crater. My upper body is buried in the ground leaving my ass and bulge expose. This is definitely not a good scenario for me. Before I can get myself out, Iska has already raised his fist intended to slam straight down to my balls. In a split second, I tighten my legs in an hourglass stance blocking the ballbusting full frontal assault. It works! The impact does carries me a mile below ground, but my balls are spared. 

A drop of liquid touches my forehead. It feels like an electrical spark. I realize it is Iska’s sweat due to the lingering pheromones permeating in this closed space. Good! I have not even sweat yet! I take a moment to collect myself, shake myself lose a little, preparing my counterattack. I see that he is still standing over the hole that I have made through my telescopic vision. Well, if you want to play dirty, then dirty you shall get. I beeline out of the hole and in the process I grab hold of both of Iska’s hands. Doing a 360 on myself landing on the ground facing his back forcing his arms bend backward. He immediately tries to break free, but he struggles. I am not the Superman a few moments before. If he thinks he can match me, then let’s keep the show on the road. With his arms now bend backward. I kick his knees into submission touching the ground. He attempts to get up, however, I am here to match his strength and more. I push him back to the ground as I move closer to him. His bulge is now open wide, I swing my right leg and kick into his balls. Both balls must be doing some pinball action inside his body.  He screams with his body taking off from the momentum of my kick. Switching to hold his wrist at the nerve pinch point, I slide below Iska and warp my legs around his for the body scissors. Now my ankles are locked, hands on his wrist nerve point digging deep. He battles on knowing that he can’t break my hold.

With my heels constantly rubbing his bulge and occasional jabs , he is more aroused than ever. No one has excited him this far for sure. A moan escapes from him. The early pain mixing with being pleasure right now must have done it for him. His cock is leaking a constant stream of precum at this point. His breath heightens with constant moan and he is truly enjoying this. With my cock pressing against his butt, I start teasing him both front and back. 

Iskarion

Staring into that dark hole I can barely see anything. So I am somewhat surprised when you suddenly fly out, grab my hands and then took me down, bend my arms backwards. I immediately try to get free, but your power easily rivals mine keeping me locked. Then you put down to my knees, our strength still rivalling each other. But I am far from done, guess I will have to… And before I finish my thought, pain shot out throughout my body. Your kick to my balls another surprise. I have never believed Superman fight dirty. Mmh, perhaps he is not a boyscout as he shows to everyone. I process the pain, and some of the revel and arousal that I get out of it. Only fueling my desire to destroy that magnificent muscled body of yours, twisting, bending, breaking it to my will. By the time I get my body spasms back under control you have moved beneath me and trapped me in a scissor move. Your powerful quads battling against my hardened lower waist. Your heels rubbing my rod, clearly on display now and it’s size outmatching most beings in this world, continuously oozing. Though I have still got it under control. And don’t think I fail to notice that your rod also has become excited. I can feel it growing and rubbing my ass and lower back. But if he thinks I am out of the game this easily, think again. This body is power incarnated. 

Though you are more powerful than I ever dreamed of, I have not yet tapped in all my strength myself. Not even sure what my limits are since I have passed all the tests the organization threw at me without any trouble or feeling pushed to the limit. I push down my more carnal urges and focus on my inner strength, pulling out more power, my arms which were struggling against your hold suddenly getting a boost I overwhelm your arms’ hold over me and slap them away. Mine now free, I grab your legs around the ankles, close my hands and unleash tremendous force. Enough to crush planets with ease. My fingers digging in entirely into your meat and muscle, nearly snapping the bones beneath. I hear you gasp from the sudden power and pain must be radiating from your legs forcing your quads to open, freeing my waist from your crush. I quickly move away from you while stretching myself out, one hand digging into my pants, rubbing my rod and then move to my mouth, licking some of my precum while my eyes burn with excitement. For the first time ever my body is being truly tested. I can’t wait to see how much more it can take, how much more it can give. I see you had gotten up too, testing out your weight on your ankles. A pity I did not break them. But it does give me time to move in close, put one hand behind your back, while the other starts pounding your abs. This time using more of my power my fists dig in. Your abs resisting with their tremendous hardness, but ultimately failing to protect you from my assault. With each punch my fist digs in deeper and deeper, slowly destroying those amazing thick bricks, gutting your core. I keep your body on the spot, my one hand on your back preventing you from being punched away away. This time you take the full brunt of my assault. And not even your nigh invulnerable body can take this beating without consequences. 

It does not escape my notice that you do not fight back but try to take it all. Even your rod starts leaking precum. Perhaps a part of you desires to be tested, to see if there is someone who can destroy that beautiful body of yours? Which I am more than happy to oblige. My final punch slams in so hard hard my fist vanishes right up to my wrist, pushing out all the air out of you, forcing your body to bend over, your eyes bulging. Your body lifts up a few feet into the air, where I use that briefest of moments to quickly put both my hands together and hammer down my fists digging in deep into your back muscle, distorting the muscle fiber around my fists, while at the same time my knee shoots into your core, totally penetrating your abs which had not yet recovered from the abuse I have just unleashed upon them. My knee and fists meeting halfway in your body. Mangling your insides, you unleash spit and drool, and with what little air left you still manage to shout a cry of pain, so powerful it shakes the region. I take a step back, your body dropping down to the ground where I admire that ass of yours for a second. Then I grab what remains of your suit, rip it of while turning you around, seeing you in full naked glory, seeing that rod of yours has grown considerably. Seems I am not the only one who likes a good beating. And thinking of liking, my own rod acknowledges your magnificent body and bursts out of my suit, fully erect now with it’s monstrous size. The last shreds of my suit falling down to the ground. Now both of us fully naked. As it should be. 

Me towering above you it is time for some payback for my balls, so I grab yours with my left hand, easily lift up your body, your legs dangling in the air, pointing downwards, while your head is still on the ground and then crunch my hand into a fist, literally crushing and compacting your balls, forcing pre to shoot out covering your body, mixing with the spit and a bit of sweat that had started forming on your body. The sight of dominating you forcing another squirt of pre shooting out of my rod, mixing with yours while it slides over your abs and into your pec valley. I flex my free right arm, it’s massive size showing, bristling with barely contained power, ready to unleash it’s fury on you. “I am not out of the fight just yet Superman. Not by a long shot.”

Superman

Iska seems to summon additional strength from within, breaking my leg scissors and frees himself. My ankles are somewhat sore from his grabs. But it will heal in a nano second. 

He wastes no time to come after me. One hand at my back and another punch my abs. Each blow seems to be more powerful than the last. My abs start to cave in more and more. No human has ever able to deal with me this way. Iska is playing me like a pong right now between his over expanded veins popping arms. It is a sight to be seen. As he continues to play pong with my body. My right hand brushes his bulge back and forth at the same rate with my flapping arm involuntarily between his legs. I can tell he is getting more excited as his bulge continues to grow. Precum continues to flow through his cock like a damn faucet. My right hands tingles with each contact with his bulge and precum. Slowly my hand is covered with precum slowly dripping to the ground from each of my finger. 

Iska’s frustration finally reach to the max. He punches me in my chisel abs and knees me on my back knocking some air out of me. Spits and saliva shot out from my mouth. That’s something rarely happens. I try to take a moment to recover from the Plant destruction level of attack. But Iska is faster this time. The battle-tested rugged large hand grabs my enormous ball sac holding my mighty balls within for real this time. Iska picks me up by the balls with my legs and head still on the ground. He squeezes my balls with his might. With each squeeze, my cock shots out a rope of precum. I become Iska’s personal yellow rubber duck squeaky toy. He squeezes, I squirt. Iska visibly enjoys the scene of me being dominated like a 50 cents cheap manwhore, and his cock explodes from the confine of his black suit shooting out precum directly to my colossal abs attempting to humiliate me further. One rope from me when he squeezes, one rope from him when he gets excited. It is like a musical water fountain except Iska is the pump, and I squirt out rope of precum on his demand. I am now drenched with my own precum with his mixed in. There is large pool of precum gathers right below my chest and drains through my pecs valley gushing down to my face. Iska is now completely drunk in his domination over me continuing with assaults on my balls thinking such humiliation would break me. His pride is being stroke by my seemingly defeat, imagining how he would turn Superman into his forever rubber duck.

Iska finally decided to end it once and for all. “Superman, it is time to learn your place in my world. Prepare yourself to be my very first personal sex eunuch. It is truly your honor to be able to serve me with such high prestige. Before I pull your balls out, savor the last bit of manliness that you will be ever able to produce.” He than puts out his other free hand into the pool of precum mixture of mine and his on my chest. Scooping out some, his hand moves on top of my mouth. “Open wide, my soon to be Super-manLESS.” He forces my mouth open, and the thick mixture pours into my mouth. Iska increases pressure enough to make a Planet to go supernova on my balls trying to pull them out intended to leave me with an empty ball sac but leave my 12 incher intact for my own reminder of the superMAN I am used to be soon.

It would have been devastating to others, but it provides me a way out. Each squeeze, by some means, deliver new form of energy I have never known coming out of my balls. Energy flows from my balls to the rest of my body. My cock starts to grow larger in its already gargantuan state. The more Iska squeezes, the more powerful the energy I experience. On the other end, there is another energy form pouring into my mouth. The precum mixture instantaneously amplifies the energy coming from my balls. I twist and turn as energy being absorbed into my body. Iska hasn’t noticed the massive changes to my body. The initial pain that I experience has turn into pure delight. My body is in rapid transformation turning my already exquisite muscular body into a body even any god desires. Still drunk in his preemptive victory celebration, He thinks my growing cock and body twists are the direct response to his brutal torture and my imminent defeat. He does not realize that my fuck stick and body aren’t responding to his power but by the power gushing throughout my body originated inside my balls where his hand is trying to crash from existence. Awakening from within my body is about to happen…… 

My head slowly raises up looking at Iska as he goes on to crash my balls. I no longer make any sort of sound. He finally notices that I am not reacting to his might. He turns to look at me. I blast him with solar flare from my eyes to his. He is knocked backward on his back with nowhere to hide. “Arrrrrrr………..”. I continue my solar flare along with a loud scream. My body is glowing like a sun with visible energies traveling throughout my body. The flare has scorched everything around him. His fury body lasts a little longer. Hairs are all singed soon after, even his pubic hairs. His body is now cleaner than Mr. Clean’s bold head just like a good boy he should be. I chuckle. 

I finally regain some sense. The flare has stopped, and Iska has dropped to his knees in his newly sparkling body completely toasted with linger smokes. His eyes are cauterized showing white as if he has stared directly into the sun for too long. I walk towards Iska. He is surrounded by molten rock sizzling in the middle of it. 

Time for some payback. He still trys to attack me but to no avail. He does have my respect on this. I put him face down lifting his legs for a reverse boston crap. I reach for his hands with mine and starts pulling them upward. I now have his arms and legs crisscrossing with each other. I simply sit on top of him and try to force him to arch backward even more. I can sense that his body is healing itself, but at the moment it has no effect on my ability to manipulate his body. I force myself down more and Iska starts to scream. “Iska, you should wait until your mouth meet with your junk.” Like tiding shoelaces, I pull his legs some more and now his mouth is inches away from his junk. He continues to fight me bulging his muscle to avoid folding him outward. I plummet my fist into his balls at the speed of light. Air around of fist is on fire. Iska can only take it. Then it happens. A rope of cum shoots out of his flaccid cock. And another, and another. A man shoots his load without even getting hard. Now that’s something you don’t see everyday. His body convulsing. His eyes starting to roll back. He is in sexual ecstasy while shooting his loads out. Some cum lands on me and I instantly feel the power being absorbed into me. “Ah…..” I continue to pound his balls and he continues to be milked like a caged animal. All his cum is now being absorbed into me. His healing is slow to a screeching halt. Power is diminishing. Involuntary orgasm has weakened him. I laugh out loud.

Iskarion

I keep squeezing your balls, your precum leaking and shooting out. So engrossed I am that my own rod joins in the mix, a continuous stream of precum oozing, both of our precum mixing and drenching your body. I play this game for minutes, creating a pool of pre around your body, the copious amounts only proof of just how superior both our manhoods are compared to the rest of the world. But I want to play with you more, so I go down, scoop up some pre and force it into your mouth. You resist at first, but my strength overwhelms you and down the divine liquid goes. Unbeknownst to me I have not started weakening you, but making you stronger. Rare is the one in this world who could force your rod to come forth and only you know that your precum could bolster your power. Too late I notice that your muscle started rippling, changing, bulking up while becoming even denser than before. No longer just the man of steel, but more than that. I feel my hold over you weakening, your strength outmatching mine.  

And then suddenly that heat vision blasts into me. Immediately I feel my skin, muscles, organs and blood heating up. Forced to let go and a scream of pain blasts out of me, creating a shockwave that rages over the continent. The vegetation around me all burning away in a flash, the sand turning into scorched glass, the rock beneath my feet melting, my feet sinking in some. The hair on my chest, arms, legs, pubes, all being burned away. Turning my body as smooth as a baby butt. Only the hair on my face and head safe due to being out of the direct line of fire since you focused mostly on my torso. My body ravaged I drop down to my knees. My hands touching my eyes. Though not hit directly the intensity of the light had blinded me till my body heals them. But that time Superman could use to continue his assault on my body. Blinded I swing out, but only one of my fists hit your lower abs, impacting them, but your bulked up and denser muscled body does not even register it, my fist bouncing off. Amazing, no one has ever seen him do this to his body. No one knew his precum could empower him. Pride swells inside me though for I must have managed to push you beyond anyone ever has to make this happen. Not even your enemies of old managed to do this. Or perhaps at that time you did not knew of this ability. 

I feel you grabbing my body, bending it in a reverse boston crab. I resist, but your bolstered power overwhelms mine, bending and bending me even more. My abs stretched out beyond I have ever done myself. Stretched but not broken. My vision slowly starts to return, still seeing spots, but I can see enough again. Enough to see your powerful body towering over me, your fist raised up high and then smashing into my balls. My eyes roll up from the sensation of pain and arousal. And then another punch and another. Your fist relentlessly busting my balls. Pain and bliss flowing through my body in equal amounts. My rod pulsing hard I can no longer contain it. I no longer ‘want’ to fully contain it for it will also be my salvation. So I shoot one thick rope of cum after the other on your body, knowing now yours will absorb my cum. Increasing your power even more, but that is what I desire. I want your body to take my cum. For that is the trap hidden within it. And you will discover this soon. 

But I cannot unload it all on you, for your assault has weakened me and I need strength myself. New power to match yours. And I open my mouth wide, bend my body that little bit more and wrap it around my own rod, removing the last restraints I have, my cum load burst out like a firehose. I start slurping and gorging up my own cum, swallowing it all. My cum filling up my stomach, processing it, changing it into the power I know it contains. My own muscle start to ripple, pulsing, growing some, becoming bigger. Denser. More defined then it already was. A true Adonis. And my strength increases. I feel my body bristling with replenished energy. I release my rod from my mouth, my energized body rapidly healing, my vision restored fully I see the surprise on your face on what I had just done. And despite my terrible position I flex my muscle, crunch my abs and slowly overpower yours, unbending my body, straightening more and more till finally breaking free out of the hold. I fall down to the ground, quickly rising up and turning around to face you while my rod pushes out the last globs of cum and then come to rest. Spend for the time being. But my balls already started churning more seed, preparing for another load I could use. “Thank you Superman. This is what I needed, for ever since my body was changed none could satisfy me other than myself. Now come to me, fight me, use that power you got from me before it is too late. For I shall reveal the secret of my seed. Yes it empowers all who drink it or absorb it through their skin. But only for a short while. For my cum is not a blessing to anyone but me. It grants strength to all yes. But only I am immune to the poison that it carries within. So yes, soon your body will feel the effects, weaken to the point you will turn into my defenceless prey. So come and fight me before it starts taking effect and plunges you into your doom.” 

Your face changes from surprise into determination. With your superspeed you close in to me before my eyelids even finished blinking, slamming your fists into my body. I do not move a single step. Letting your fists slam into my dense mountainous pecs and my squarely shaped 8 bricks. Taking every punch and kick you perform. I feel my muscle being pounded, compacted under the brunt force of your fists, my face beaten to all directions, but none of them cause much damage, my body taking your barrage like the superbeing I am. I join the fray and return the favour, slamming your obliques, your 8 pack that rivals mine in size and shape, those big juicy pecs, punching your face like I am trying to rip it off your body. But neither of us setting a single step back. Our feet firmly locked in place. A slugfest erupts where we simply pounce our bodies to mush. Or trying to. Minutes pass by then ten, fifteen… and neither of us giving up. Both keeping up a relentless beating. And I start to wonder if you are immune to my poison. The thought distracting me for a second which you use to lift up my body and ram my back down on your knee. Once, twice, trice, trying to break my back. Feel my spine objecting, but waste no time. I bash both my fists to the sides of your head thoroughly rattling that brain of yours, dazing you for a brief moment. Free myself from you and slide behind you, grabbing your bullneck and ass. Especially that ass. Even squeezing hard with my fingers I barely dent it. Mmhmmm. I really need to have some fun with that ass. I start running forward towards the mountain, making sure I push out your loin forward. Your rod ramming the mountain first, a split second followed by the rest of your body using it as a battering ram. Not slowing down the slightest while I use your body to dig a tunnel straight through the mountain. The underground rumbling and shaking. Cracks appearing all over the mountain itself till suddenly we burst out on the other side. 

I let go of you and you stumble a few steps before you stop and turn around. A pause in our fight, I check out my body. Ripped as never before, beaten, battered, bruised, my rod back at full mast, sweat sliding down all over. And yet I feel still energy flowing through me. Never before I have used this much strength and still I have not run out of breath and stamina. I feel alive. My sight focuses on you and I see your body in a similar state. I smile sensing the power you still radiate despite the beating I have given you. Even your monster rod was going strong, equalling mine size. I look up to you and see a smile plastered on your face. Oh now there’s a surprise. Who would have thought that you are loving this. Who knew that Superman is a dirty minded guy inside. No wonder nobody has ever got to see this side of yours. Or maybe they did not lived to tell the tale. It’s not like anybody could find the bodies you could have made. A quick toss into the sun and poof no evidence. You try to take the upper hand by unleashing another blast of your heat vision. Empowered as you are by our precum the intensity is even greater then before. But I too had become stronger, so while I feel the power behind the blast, stopping my walk for a second. This time my skin though barely heats up. Your attack no longer working on my magnificent body. I chuckle and slowly walk towards you, closing in the distance while raising my arms higher and higher till they are above me, showing what kind of move I want next. 

Realising you are not getting anywhere this time with your heat attack you seize it and raise your arms to, our hands clasping, going for a power struggle. Both our arms bulging with muscle, our foreheads leaning against each other, vicious snarls on our faces. Our pecs rippling from the power we unleash on each other. Crunching my abs hard, adding their strength to the struggle. Our rods slapping one another between our bodies, having their own battle for dominance. Our legs literally digging into the rocky ground sinking ankle deep. For a short while nothing happens. So evenly matched we are neither side gained the upper hand. But as time passed I noticed your body starts to tremble a bit. At first I think it is from the exertion, but then I slowly start to gain some ground, pushing your arms back ever so slightly. And then more and more. Bending your knees, pushing your body lower and lower to the ground, my body starts to tower over yours. And I realize that finally after such a long time the poison must finally be working. I already have forgotten about it, engrossed in our tug o’ war. The first few minutes you still resist hard, even manage to push back a little bit, but then your body starts weakening rapidly and I push you down to both your knees, bend your arms back and upwards, nearly snapping them out of their sockets. Sensing your arms no longer have the power to resist mine, I release the hold and they drop down, the palms hitting the ground. I look down on you, while you look up towards my towering muscle mass. Your body sweating now not just from the fight against me, but also from the battle raging within. I start to flex, going through some of the poses bodybuilders go through. Showing off my body, totally confident I have you now where I want you to be. Down before my glorious self. 

I then grab your head from the sides, my fingers crushing into your skull, tiny fractures forming around them, forcing your jaw to open wide and without a care I shove my monster rod in you. Pushing in and out, slowly ramming more and more of it to the back of your mouth, deep into your throat. I started skullfucking you hard. Banging your face against my loin, cracking your nose in the process. Hearing you gag over my rod, not able to keep up, it makes my balls boil, coming closer and closer to another release. But I will not let it happen this time. It was time for me to taste your cum. So with some regret I let go of your head and pulled out. Lifted your body up till it stands again, though shaky, moves my hands to your waist and then easily lifted up your body, rising it high enough for your leaking rod to be at level with my face. And then I devour your rod, pushing it deep in my mouth, tasting your delicious pre. My tongue starts to play with your foreskin, pushing it back, revealing your mushroom top which the tip of my tongue has some fun with. And then I push yours deeper into my throat. And I start to push and pull your body back and forth, somewhat skullfucking myself, but I could take it for I want your seed and I want it now. 

Faster and faster I play, rub and bite your cock inside my mouth till I feel your balls vibrating and boiling against my face. And then just like a dam breaks, you start unloading inside me. Gallons and gallons of Superman’s cum shooting inside me. I swallowed it all while still working over your cock. Demanding more. And more I get. Even too much. The flow increasing to a point beyond what I can swallow and your cum burst out of my mouth around your rod, leaking down over my massive pecs, between it’s valley, my gutter forming a canal that cannot contain it all and my bricks shares in the cum overload, my rod creams till big globes of your cum drips down to the ground, quickly forming a small pool around us. We both now so in bliss, ignoring the world, sucking and moaning. After some time your stream finally finished and I let go of your rod and threw you to the ground. I look to my stomach and see it ballooned. Though I feel my body processing the amounts. Soon it will return back to it’s perfect shape. I cannot stop myself from burping long and hard. Pardon me. Causing a snow avalanche on some other mountains in the neighberhood. I walk towards you and stomp my foot on your pecs. Flexing my quads whose cut definition was a sight to see and push down with so much force I felt your ribcage being pushed inwards, the first tiny cracks appearing. Just a bit more power of my leg and I would just crush your body into pulp. 

Flexing my arms I tower over you, look down and speak to you. “You are strong. The strongest challenge I have ever met. A true treat for my body. But I have been created to fight you, to destroy you. And this battle has made me only stronger. Not even you can rival me. So in the end you never had a chance to defeat me. A pity. I fear now life will get boring for me for there is no other man in this world that would even rival you or me.” A deep sigh escapes me from that depressing thought. “Oh well I still have you as my cumdump. So I am sure I will find some interesting ways to get my fun out of you.” 

Superman

Fun is what Irka has with Superman. I shoot load of cum, gallons after gallons directly into his stomach. His abs start to stretch out due to the shear amount of cum gusting into him. I am in heaven with his expert cock sucking skill running up and down my shaft with a whirlwind of tongue wrapping my cock helmet. I no longer able to move but to have him fuck my cock into giving him what he wants. My chest goes up and down heaving for breath between cosmic orgasm, and my abs of steel is convulsing uncontrollably just to pump out my powerful precious cum for Iska to enjoy. After he finishes with me tossing me aside like a used cum ragdoll, Irka flexes like no other man or even superhero I have ever seen. 

Stomping on my once manifestant pecs, I squirt out the remaining cum in my ball through my now flaccid useless cock involuntarily. You take that as a sign of my ultimate demise grinning appears on your face. You suck the last pathetic little strand of cum drooling on my cock slit. It instantly get you excited. Your huge cock is in a standing position once again, precum once again flowing freely. 

From your victorious stand over my body, you pick me up by the hair and push my mouth against your pecs. “Lick me clean, cumdump!!! Serve your master as you should!” He smashes my head again when I refuse to cooperate, and it bring me pain beyond what I have experienced before. Sticking out my tongue licking his ginormous pecs with reluctant, I lick his pecs……lick…..lick….. His grinning is bring me down, humiliation, submission. Under the influence of his poison running though my body, my thought starting to change. Maybe, just it may not be that bad to be his cumdump. Who will be able to defeat Iska anyway? I am still the No.2 strongest being in the universe. I raise my arms around his waist, moving across his entire back muscle. It begins to excite me. My cock slowly rises to attention. A moan escapes from me from enjoying his muscle displaying the pinnacle of male supremacy. Iska hears my moan and snickers. “Come worship your GOD! Superman!!” And worship I have. I have recovered enough to message him as he poses. Each pose seems to only bring me to ecstasy. I knee before him, kissing his foots licking away the blood and sweat. It becomes intoxicating. I come to his balls and cup my hands around them and squeeze them gently. Iska has not even move a inch when I come in contact with his powerful balls. Such a display of confidence knowing that I can no longer damage them like just a few minutes before. He stops me just before I am about to put his amazing cock into my mouth. He is still not fully trust me yet. I pass his cock but let it slide off my right face and a few kisses on his shaft. It feels warm and heavy, the musky smell fills my nostrils. I feel GOOD!!!!! 

I continue to go up to his abs, his brick wall, it is even better defined than when we first meet. I lick every valley between his walls. My fingers run over them again and again. Iska starts to moan just like I am moaning. We are both enjoying each other at this very same moment. My hands circle back to his back again to explore his upper back muscle. I rub my face all over his abs and now on his pecs sucking in all his musky manliness smells.  How ironic just a few moments ago that I was the MAN, Superman at that.  Now I am just a subject with my knees in the ground worshipping someone else muscle.  I have been out manned. 

I hoover my lips over his nips sticking out my tongue lick it. Another moan comes out of him. His nips start to lactate. Golden liquid forming around the nips, my self-control is shattered and my primal instinct comes out. I go for it sucking every drop that each nip can produce as much as I can. Iska is roaring in triumph in defeating Superman, the very reason of his existence, finally come to past. He has dominated Superman not only physical as show of proof just mins before. He may have been created for ONE and only ONE reason, but he is now achieving Psychological and Sexual domination over me.

With the absolute control over my entire body, my entire existence close at Iska’s hand, we continue to put on the greatest sex scene for the world to see. Iska begins to gyrate his bubble ass and I immediately drop back to my knees to catch his cock with my hands. His cock is so magnificent comparing to mine. My cock has reduced its size significantly after Iska has sucked the essence of life from my cock and balls. My balls a merely a fraction of the size just minutes before. My head lean into his lower abs. I put his cock up against my face on one side, and my right hand on the other. My hair on my face seems to add to his sexual pleasure. A rope of precum immediately shoot out from his cock slit. I immediately suck on it like a good bitch on his knee trying to suck out anything that Iska is willing to give. A thought flashes in the back of my puny little mind. “Not bad for being No.2, Superman just need to service his cock and fulfill every deviant sexual fantasy Iska may have for the rest of his life. Not a bad bargain.” This is how low Superman have come. 

“Mmmm……Mmmmmm……” Going up and down on Iska’s amazing shaft sucking with whatever left of my once mighty body. So big and thicc, I am mesmerized with his perfectly form cock with veins popping at all the right places. I close my eyes completely submerge myself into having a bliss of sucking the mighty one – ISKA. I finally look up to meet with his gaze. The gaze that knows he has me now at his fingertip just like rubber duck sex toy I once was however brief the moment was. The thought of being his personal rubber duck sex toy again excited me. A small drop of precum leaks out of my once proud cock. He pulls put me up standing directly in front of him. I startle a bit and try to backup. Iska laughs out loud. “The once proud Superman has finally fallen. A taste of fear is only the beginning to your long journey as my sex slave. I sure will figure out a way to use your body more than any other beings that have come before me. But Don’t you worry, I always take care of my bitch.” My sense of self being is almost shredded to nothing. A drop of tear forms from the corner of my eyes , Iska wipes it away, “No need to cry, I will provide you with all the pleasure that you can ever want so long you service me your master to my satisfactory.” He grabs the back of my head and press me toward him. Our mouths clash and he deep-tongues me with such fury and passion. A whirlwind forms around us as a result. I can only moan to his attacks to my mouth. My body jerks and seemingly loss the spine to stand on my own. Iska holds me up by my hair and smacks my face once again with his fortress like pecs. “Worship me all over again” 

I start to worship once again with earnest effort this time. I no longer move nonchalantly. I feel the urge to appease Iska as if life itself is Iska and nothing else. With my renew effort to worship him, Iska starts to moan to signal his satisfaction. My last pride is finally on its last leg going in oblivion with no turning back. His nips start to lactate. Golden sparkling liquid/milk forming around the nips, my self-control can no longer control my primal instinct. I go for it sucking every drop that each nip can produce as much as I can. Iska’s nips lactate even more under the assault of my tongue. Each lick brings a small quiver at his legs. He starts to swallow his saliva hard. His head is thrown backward savoring this intense pleasure Superman is giving him. 

Iskarion

Close. So close i am of turning Superman in my personal sex toy. I have been created to fight him, to destroy him. They have meant that in a literal way. But THIS as he is now, I am starting to like it more. So while I initially did fight him to destroy him, I change my mind now. The state I am pushing Superman in as a personal sex you will be so much better. And he is already turning into a good puppy. His tongue licking my nipples, of which I do not even know they can lactate like this. I wonder what else my own super body can do and I had not yet discovered. But first I must finish my battle. Squeeze out that last sliver of resistance I still see deeply buried within his eyes.

Slowly I wrap my arms around his broad back, rubbing over those dense muscles, going down to your lower back where I lock my hands and then pull in his body against mine. Our pec shelves pushing against each other, me bobbing them for a bit, bouncing both our racks, playing with his, showing who is in control. Our abs colliding with each other, pushing our rods into our mutual gutters, pre oozing out of them, further wetting our bricks. Feeling no resistance from you I start increasing my power, slowly crushing your lower back. My arms digging into your back muscle, slowly starting to bend your body in half. Then I finally feel you try and resist. That last sliver of defiance stirring. But your body has already been weakened a lot, so the strength you muster up but a bare token of what you once were. More and more I compact your core. Your upper body bending backwards, your hands pushing on my pecs, trying to get away. Remembering a show I use a famous line to aptly describe the situation; “Resistance is futile” But you do not listen to my wisdom and keep pushing against my body while I keep crushing. And then finally I reach the moment where one final squeeze of my power would snap your spine. And at that very moment I look into your eyes and finally see that last bit of resistance fading away. Your mind totally succumbing to my radiant power and dominance. 

I let go of my hug, my hands sliding to your lats, grabbing them, lifting up your body and then powerslamming it to the ground, crushing your body inches deep into the rock where it bounces of a feet high, sweat drops flying all around, before going down again and settle in the rubble. I sit down on my knees, pushing up your legs, making way for that beautiful tight ass to show itself. Slowly I push in one finger into your crack, your inside feeling tight. Guess not many or perhaps even none have ever made it this far against you. 

Your body trembles a little bit, but no sound escapes you. I slowly increase to 2, 3 and even 4 fingers. Slowly getting a rise out of you, moans appearing, getting louder with every additional finger. Once satisfied that I have opened your ass enough I grab my monster rod and grind it between your crack. And then slooooooowly start pushing inside. Even with the preparations your insides still resist and I grab your pecs, my fingers digging in, squeezing them, rubbing your nipples, giving myself a strong hold on you and then I start pushing my rod deeper and deeper into you until my groin hits your ass, ball to ass. My rod fully inside you I see my mushroom tip pushing out a little bit from inside your abs wall. Damn I never realize till now just how truly large my toy is. 

Slowly at first, but with time increasing in speed I start pushing and pulling my cock. Messing with your insides, my rod visibly pushing outwards your wall. My thumping of your body creating quakes, the region around us trembling non-stop. You moaning incessantly. Your ass now wide open I no longer need to hold your pecs so I straighten myself, raise my arms and flex my biceps. 2 veritable mountains peaking. Your arms moving up towards them, grabbing them, I feel you try to squeeze them, crush them with your strength. You are so weak now you even fail to dent them the slightest. Only reinforcing in your mind I am your master. I feel my balls cumming closer and closer to its boiling point. And then the floodgates open. And a massive stream of cum is unleashed inside you. A massive moaaaaan escapes me while I feel my body squeezing out every bit of divine liquid it had stored. In mere seconds I filled up your insides, your stomach ballooning, your abs stretched out. Cum being forced out of your ass, squirting itself, creaming your ass and my groin and lower abdomen. Minutes pass till I keep using you as my cumdump, a pool of white cream forming around us, till finally my balls have depleted themselves. 

Heaving heavily from the excertion and bliss I pull out my rod and move my face closer to you whispering “You are mine now. Forever.”. I kiss you long and softly, no longer any need to overpower you with brute force. But even superbeings need air so after a while I reluctantly let go and rise up, towering over you. I bend down and grab your body and put it on my shoulder. And then lift of from the ground, flying towards your Fortress of Solitude where in the coming days I will devote my full attention to you having more fun with your body and mind. And as for the world… well it is not like there is anyone else stronger then me. Or is there? So it can wait till I get fully sated. And then I shall conquer it just for the fun of it. Maybe even order Superman to do it. showing the people that their hero has now become my servant. Oooh the shock when they discover that already stirs a part of my body… 

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Reduction of Superman 

After the utter defeat of me, Superman, Iska has landed in the hall of Fortress of Solitude still having me on his shoulder just as limp and just as defenseless as before when Iska picks me up.  But by the time Iska has landed on the Fortress of Solitude, all my wounds inside and out have completely healed by the wonderful sunlight hitting on my body.   I haven’t moved an inch keeping Iska in the dark.  Iska pops me up a little on his shoulder to adjust for better position.  I am not lightweights by any mean. That gives me a little comfort in some weird sense.   I might have smirked a little and Iska takes notice of that.   

Iska immediately throws me down to the ground with a big bang.  With his arms around my legs still, Iska continues to throw me around hitting everything in the way.   I force my arms together interlocking my hands forming a hammer.  With lightening speed, my hammer drills into Iska’s head.  His calves are sunk into the ground instantly.  The momentum drives Iska on his back with his head right between my legs.  My cock merely inches from his head.  Strangely, this moment right now excites me just enough that my junk twists ever so slightly.  

Iska recovers just as quickly as he lifts himself up along with me.  His head points squarely into my abs crashing it toward the ground.  My abs provide some comfortable cushion comparing to the hard floor of Fortress of Solitude for Iska’s head.  My abs, on the other hand, is between a hard head and a rock.  Pain shoots up to every part of my body.  I push the pain aside focusing on defeating Iska.   I open both my palms and strike Iska’s temples with my open wrists.  He screams out loud.  I can almost hear his skull cracking.  He lets go and we are both finally free from each other.  

Iska shakes his head trying to relieve the dizziness.  I am not going to waste a second more to go on full attack mode.   I immediately dash toward him with my fist ready to attack.   Iska is half a second too late and my fist crushes into his abs. I can see my fist sinking into his so called indestructible abs.  I grin at the fact that I still have it.   Iska’s spit lands on my face as my fist sinks further into his abs.  Another fist in the form of uppercut hit Iska’s chin sending him flying to the sky creating a big hole at the top of the Fortress.  I immediately pursue Iska for additional attack.  

Iska is flying through the air.  I catch up to him quickly.  A roundhouse kick on the head sends Iska into another direction. He would have flew far but I am able to catch one of his arm before he is out of reach.  Pulling him towards me presents a perfect opportunity to knee him in his pecs. I can feel air being knocked out of him.  I am elated as just hours ago I was beaten senseless.  I am now winning. I can feel my once shatterproof confidence has returned. Whatever has happened earlier must have been just a fluke.   I am Superman, the unbeatable Man of Steel.  I can feel my cock jump once again asserting my alpha dominance to the world, to the universe, and more importantly to this merely human, Iska.  The world has finally back to its equilibrium with me on top.  My Supersuit rematerialized on my marvelous body once again hugging to my body just like it used to, maybe even more now then before.  To boost my superpowers, my Supersuit begins absorbing all those dry cum from Iska and me earlier.  A rush of unimaginable energy runs through my body.  I can feel every bit of the pleasure from this energy.  My crotch grows, and my nips tinkle.  I even let out a moan.  My body adjusts to this new power transforming to itself into an even more stunning apex manliness physique.  The defeat just hours ago is now a distance memory, no, the fight hasn’t ended yet….  I am still undefeated……

A thunder of laughter breaks my distraction of self-indulgence.  Iska is laughing menacingly with blood running at the corner of his mouth.  I am taken back a little by his reaction.  This is not a time to be confused, I blast him with my laser vision right into his eyes.  A shattering scream can be heard for the other end of my blast.  I am not satisfied; I want, strike that, I demand my dignity back.  His seeds inside my body will soon be absorbed and turned into my strength.  This last remnant of how he crushes me will vanish into the thin air forever.

Just as I feel even better than even my old self, my laser beam just withers away.  I double my effort and yet nothing comes out.  To my amusement, Iska inches closer and closer with burn mark and smoke all over.  I dash over with my fist ready to plant on his smoking face.  Everything seems to be slower and with more efforts.  My fist hits squarely on his face, and his body follows flying into the hill side.  However, he seems to get heavier and heavier displacing less and less with each of my punch. 

Iska’s hand grabs my wrist.  Panic, a feeling that I had never experienced until just a few hours ago, resurfaces once again.  A laugh breaks through all the smoke and dust.  “You are weak, Superman.  You maybe strong for a few moment thanks to my cum, but you need to learn from your previous mistake.  My cum makes you weak ultimately.  This mistake will cost you dearly” Iska says with his fist punching deep into my abs.

Punch after punch, where is my abs of steel?  The impact is increasing on my body.  I try to block the attack and yet, I am getting weaker by the second.   Once again, Iska has me by my head like Déjà vu.  A right hook on my chin, I am flying towards the stratospheres.  Being on top of the world looking down at the earth should have brought some zen in me.  It is not the case, however.  I watch Iska piercing through the air with a ferocious fist aiming at me. 

The first punch is about landing on my vulnerable body.  My hand blocks Iska’s punch instinctively.  My reflex is back.  We are both stunned.  Am I not as weak as the previous time? Am I recovering from side effects of absorbing Iska’s cum faster this time? Before I can answer my own question, the next wave of attack has already begun.  My hands continue to block Iska’s attack.  And I am undeniably growing stronger by the minute.  Frustration is now written all over Iska’s face.  I may not be as weak as both of us think.  A few more rays of sunlight hit on my Supersuit, and they feel like kisses pleasuring my body inside out.  My eyes almost roll back into my head for a nano second.  If Iska isn’t attacking me, I would have moaned out loud.  That’s when I realize the rate of energy transfer has now skyrocketed along with the pleasure I am experiencing.  Few and few attacks land on my body.  Even those landed, its impact is diminishing fast.  However, it is hard to maintain my composure as the pleasure is now at the pivotal point.  My bulge is prominently showcasing itself in my stretched to the limit red brief.  My nips are hard to the touch.  Iska notices the change in me definitely.  Next moment, Iska disappears in front of me. I suddenly feel a huge cock against my ass crack.  Trying to turn and yet a pair of big strong hands squeezes my pecs.  My body instantly gets electrified.

“Don’t worry, Superman.  I won’t destroy you.  In fact, I am going to give you the best time of your life.  You will be begging me to give it to you.” Iska humps me a few times with his own now hard cock.  “The world will be much more boring without you entertaining me.  I need the world to know that you are utterly defeated even when you are at your prime.  I promise you that you will not be harm an anyway.  Not that I will be able to after a few more times of this if my prediction is correct.  You will surely want this” Iska whispers into my ear as he squeezes my nip with one hands and my nuts with another, “But I need to give you the punishment you deserve for rebelling your one and only MASTER” Iska says with his menacing laugh.  The fighting has finally stopped.  In its replacement Iska plays my body with his hands moving us into the bright sunshine.  My breathing is getting erratic; my chest goes up and down in rapid pace.  Drool is forming at the corner of my mouth.   The more sunlight my body/Supersuit receives, the more powerful I become along with the ever increasing ecstasy I am immersed in all at once.  Maybe it is good that I cannot see my current predicament.  Iska appears to figure out my weakness that I don’t even realize.  “What is happening to me?”  I say with another moan.  My body is shaking uncontrollably at this point.  I am becoming more and more defenseless and useless……. helpless…… Incompetence……  (descending into the deep void without even my own thought)

Never have I experience indulgence at this level.  This pleasure is intolerable.  My body is now fully powered, but it may just be as weak as a newborn kitty.  My arms and legs may be hard as steel, but they are certainly not able to defend Superman at this point.  First time in my life that I am truly immobilized.  I cannot even lift a finger as if there is no bone in my arms and legs.  I am only left to the mercy of Iska, unable to fight or even move.  Moaning seems to be the only outlet.  Now it is also taken from me, as Iska moves in front of me and stick his colossal cock through my mouth and into my throat.  His cock has effectively silenced me.  I try to scream but no sound comes out.  I can feel my throat vibrating but no sound comes out.  How humiliated I have become even in space with a cock stuffed in my mouth motionless.  I can even get a sound out.  

Iska starts grinding his body on mine back and forth.  For a split second, he looks down on me choking on his cock, he snickers.  The outline of his cock can be seen moving along my throat.  Watching the expression on his face, and it says it all.  He is the true alpha here in all senses and forms.  And I am on the receiving end of his alpha dominance.  I can hear his moans.  “Better get used to it, Superman.  This is how you can serve your MASTER.”  Iska continues to fuck my throat.  He, once again, lowers his body pushing my tree trunk legs to the side and reaches over my cock and balls to my ass.  He sticks his figures without hesitation in my ass, which is still leaking his juices from the previous fuck.   Not to wasting another second, those cum covered fingers are stuffed inside my mouth after pulling his cock out.   Iska says, “That’s right. Superman.  Lick them clean.  You know you like it deep inside you.”  I subconsciously lick his fingers.  A couple licks into it, I realize what I am doing and immediately spit out his fingers along with his cum.

A squeeze on my nips brings more shock to my entire body.  Iska’s face is only a few inches in front of me as I can feel his breath.  I know I get away get away from this predicament.  The power that I have been receiving since my Supersuit has rematerialized is surely more than enough to get away at least.  And yet, watching Iska playing with my somehow supersensitive nips, and the rest of my body feels fitting and I am allowing him to do so.  IT FEELS GOOD!!!!!!! 

“There is nothing you need to do now Superman. Just enjoy the pleasure, the fun, the joy that only I can give you.”  Iska taunts me.  Is he right?  I have never felt this good.  Is he the only one that can give me such complete bliss?  A blast of cum from his cock floods my throat bring me back to reality.  As I try to push him off me, his cock escapes my mouth and continue to spray onto my body like a firehose.  As soon as the sunlight hit on the Supersuit, the suit instantaneously absorbs Iska’s cum as if the suit has been longing for his cum since the beginning of the universe.  Somehow the combination of the sunlight and his cum has triggered this unbelievable bliss I am utterly enjoying.  “It feels…ah….ah…… so good….  How…ah….How… do you do…… it?...ah.....”  My cock is twisting with moaning becoming uncontrollable as I am trying to contain such undeniable pleasure. 

“Ha….I have suspected correctly.  The ultimate purpose of your Supersuit is to assist you.  The Supersuit is just doing what you want.”  Iska says as a matter of fact.  “You can deny all you want, but your subconscious seems to be telling the truth.  Just look at your own cock of steel” Iska takes hold of my cock through my suit.  I scream out loud not out of pain, but from the explosion of pleasure. “You have lost the battle with me and I have proved myself to be your superior. Accept the fact.  Even though this is not how I expect to defeat Superman, but nonetheless, you have been defeated”  Iska says as he picks me up and slam his rod into me once again. It is true that I have lost to Iska again. But I should be resisting his assault on me and my body.  Yet, with each hump his rod is asserting inside me, my resistance along with my confident, my pride seems to be chipping away just a little bit more.   

It must have been weeks or months, I have lost track of time long time ago, Iska either buries his cock deep inside me or spraying his cum on my body.  Time no longer has any meaning.  Iska does not need food or sleep like other human being.  His endurance must have surprised even himself.  I may be the stronger one since all his cum has been absorbed into me; but there is no illusion of who the boss is here.  Every time I get a moment of clarity.  A simple squeeze of my tits, cock or nuts will cloud my clarity like a haze over my eyes.  These attacks are psychologically damaging from within.  My hole can no longer resist his advances, not that there is much to begin with.  Gradually I become addicted to this pleasure from the cum cumming from his cock sending ecstasy throughout my body.  My cock jumps; my nuts tighten.  He chuckles.  Putting efforts into fucking me into submission, Iska concentrates on finding my weak spot inside me.  Soon he finds my p-spot.  My cock is now in full attention.  Several loud moans have come out of my mouth.  The pain I have been feeling subsides in the place of this increasing pleasure.  A mixture of pleasure and pain rushes throughout my body.  As time goes by, the more I become accustomed to Iska’s cock inside me.  I no longer offer any resistant to Iska advances.  My hard rock cock is the proof of that.  This feels so good having Iska’s cock inside me.  No one has even given me so much pleasure.  Who has even able to move a muscle of Superman?  None.  But in my current state, all my hard chisel muscles are like jello jiggling in the command of Iska.  Is this what other people have been experiencing throughout their lives?  So much pleasure to be had, to enjoy.  Something inside me stirs.  I want more.  My balls are churning and ready to give up.  

Iska stops.  I scream “No!!!!   Keep going!!!!!  I want…..  no ….  I need…..”  before I can finish, I am smacked by Iska, and thrown across the hall of Fortress of Solitude once again.  He walks over slowly shown all his mighty muscles exerting his supremacy in front of a lowly worm with frail arms and legs wiggling back towards him hoping to get fucked once more.  Iska picks me up by my hair.  “You are pathetic, Superman.  What has happened to you?  Where is your confident, your self-esteem?”  Suddenly, I am cradled in Iska’s arms like a new born.  “It’s ok, Superman.  I am here now.  You no longer need to be Strong in front of me.  I will take over your burdens and be your MASTER!!!”   A kiss follows.  Iska invades my mouth and I can only react to his forcefulness.   His hand is pinching on my nips, which no one has ever done or able to.  He is pinching them, rubbing them.  Electricity shoots to my entire body.  My cock jumps and shoot a huge load of pre landing over my head.  Iska laughs.  “You are enjoying this, aren’t you?  Superman.”  

Iska begins full on assaults.  His kiss is sucking out all the air in my lungs.  His fingers are playing with my pecs and squeezing my nips.  I moan into his mouth.   He holds me by the waist and position me above his groin.  His might cock is doing a little dance around my hole.  I clutch my hole in response.  A few more squeezes my hole is relaxing to let Iska’s cock head inside me.  “Urge..  URGH……”. The sound of pleasure escapes me.   I am so ready to explode.   But Iska cups my balls and squeeze hard just to cause me pain.   I scream through our kiss.  And my cock deflated just as fast.  It is clear that he does not allow me to climax as if I am his play thing, a toy.  I struggle with that thought and become very uncomfortable in my predicament right now.   I am not a play thing to anyone.  I am Superman, Man of Steel.  I am the Alpha.  But as soon as Iska’s cock once again, buries deep inside with as I feel his melon sized balls hitting my ass.  All unpleasant thoughts melt away with pure erotic desires taking over at the center of my being.   “I am…. I…..”. I say ready to explode once again.   My balls are pulled up and my cock jumps.  Iska squeeze my balls hard again making me to crash down from my high.  “No…. No….”  I say.   

It must have been the hundredths or thousandths times that I nearly climax.  My balls are literally turning blue and my cock is the only hard thing on my body at the moment.  My junk is aching so badly for a much needed release.  But I am at the mercy of Iska.  He has been playing with my body like a toy.   How can I be played like this?  I am stronger, but I can’t escape the bliss Iska is giving me.  I am suddenly turn red trying to hide my own face for the overwhelming shame.  Iska thrusts his cock inside me realizing I am still connected to him by his fearsome cock now deep inside me.  Each thrust just brings me up the heaven a little closer.   I am drenched in my own sweat.  I don’t even know I can sweat until now.  But at this moment I am just trying to catch my breath as it become increasingly irregular. I am swallowing big as Iska continues to kiss me.  Our kiss has become more sensual.  The less I resist the more sensual it becomes.  The rape has become loving making almost.   My moan is echoed throughout the fortress.  I can hear my own moaning and surely Iska can.   

Hours upon hours of “love making” has reduced me with only primary desires as if higher brain function no longer exist.   I can only respond to Iska’s lead.  “Do you like it, Superman?”  lska asks as he thrusts his cock inside me.  “I.. like… URGH,,,,,”. I say.   “Submit to me… and you shall have all of this”. Iska pointing to himself.   “No…. Never….” A weak refusal that I can barely counter.   I can see the displeased in Iska’s eyes. But it disappears just as quickly as it appears. He picks up his thrust and attacks my most sensitive spot with his cock.   His skills is exemplary.  I am immediately taken to the pleasure central.   “Yield control of this Fortress to me” says Iska.   “No…..”. I say weakly.   He cannot have control over this Fortress. There are just too many relics, beings, etc that can be used to one’s evil desires.  Iska will surely take advantages of that to make himself even more powerful in every way he can think of.  I can let that happen.   I must resist and futile as I am right now.   I am Superman and I must do what is right.   

Another refusal has Iska steaming.  Even with me being play like a sex toy cannot get what he wants. He pauses slightly and an evil grin appears.   He quickly searches through the fortress and finds my spare Superman suits.  He puts the suit on himself and he looks majestic.  There is no loss of muscle definition. Every vain, every bulging muscle is shown off as if Iska is wearing nothing.   My family emblem on his pecs seems to sparkle like it should have been there in the first place. Iska should have been the descendant of the House of El.  The new Superman approaches and pick me up like a cum-filled ragged doll.  Iska then lay me down where the sunlight has been intensified by the fortress.  Does Iska want me to become even more addicted to his cum?  I wonder what the reason is. As the beam hitting on my entire body,  the Supersuit works overtime to absorb even more of Iska’s cum.  Soon I am shaking all over like a hay-wired robot unable to control myself in any sense.  There is no word to describe the pleasure I am going through.  It certainly can fully rewire anyone’s brain to become addicted to his cum.  Is my superbrain being rewired at this very moment?

Hours later, two Supermen standing inches away from each other.  I feel I am back to my old familiar self.  Iska in Superman’s suit disgusts me.  “You are not worthy of this suit”. You will pay for this insult to my family “. I say.  “Well this suit fits me just fine. I may even say I look more dashing than you “ Iska retorts.  “Pheww…….  The suit will conform to all the desires of whoever is wearing it given that he passes the criteria in the first place.”  I say.  “Perfect then, looks like the suit like me. And that’s the reason why you are in your current predicament.  YOU LIKE BEING MANHANDLED, have you not figured it out yet?” Iska laughs. 

Next thing I know Iska’s tongue is inside my mouth.  I have expected another fight to death. But this move confuses me. His hands move all over my body. Pinching my nips, cupping my groin.  Playing with my ass…..   My cock is getting hard without me realizing it.  The sensation is being intensified somehow. My body is being short circuited with misfires inside my body.  I can see my reflection on the ice wall around the fortress like a kaleidoscope. The reflections are showing how much I am enjoying the touch, the kiss, the caressing from my enemy.  The pleasure is being reflected in every angle possible like a big budget porn movie and I am the subject of it. “Feel that” As Iska moves my hand over my enlarging bulge.  “Your body doesn’t lie, the Supersuit is just helping along”. As he continues his assault on my body however appealing it is.  A finger finally makes its way to my ass.  With a slight push, it breaks through my tight rim through the suit and looking for my magic spot.  I know what Iska is doing and yet I offer no resistance. The pleasure is just too much for me to bear.  I don’t even realize that fact that my hand is still covering my bulge and subconscious playing with my own now very hard cock, jerking and squeezing through my own red spandex brief. The pleasure is exponentially increasing by the second. A dark crimson wet spot already appear on my red brief. Pre is slowly dripping out enlarging that wet spot.  I am embarrassed.  But the finger inside me presents me another dilemma when it finally find that magic spot. Iska presses hard at the spot like a damn button. I feel as if I am having a seizure. My whole body contracted like I am posing for a bodybuilding competition.  A couple more press my body goes into overdrive pre is shooting out of my cock only to be trapped in my brief slowly sipping through the fabric while I continue to jerk myself through my suit.  I moan out loud into Iska’s mouth again. My other hand wraps around Iska’s back pushing his body closer to mine. I need him closer. I need more..  and more……

When Iska gets closer and both of our Superman suit come in contact,  I am in sensory overload.  The grinding between our briefs almost make me cum as if I am a frequent premature ejaculator.  When his pecs brushes my nips through the suits, I break the kiss and throw my head back in Ecstasy. My have to wrap my arms and legs around Iska to steady myself. One more tap on my magic spot inside me, a hole appears around that finger and allow it to touch without any further hindering.  I am surprise by the suit as this has never happened before.  But Iska has once again already figured out what is going on. 

Iska cannot stop grinning as this turn of event happens as he expects.  “Oh, Superman,  this is the demise that you have never expected.  No matter how much stronger you will get, you will forever be my slave”. Iska says with his terrorizing laugh. I feel a cold dagger through my own heart; but as soon as Iska back on kissing me and playing masterfully with my body,  the concern has simply vanished.  Each single touch on my body, from either myself or Iska, seems to intensify. It becomes hard to stay ahead of this insurmountable pleasure.  With an opening appear at the back of my brief,  Iska has turned me around with his cock pointing right at my opening.  His red brief has also transformed to wrap around his cock like a condom covering his entire cock and balls.  The hole on my brief adjusts the size to allow Iska enter me perfectly like both of our Supersuits melt into one.  My back to his pecs.  His hands are now playing with my nips.  It is electrifying.  All my senses are firing in all cylinders. I am experiencing hot flashes like a woman in heat.  Sweet is pouring out of my body.  The entire Superman suit is soaked through and through.

I turn my hand voluntarily trying to get Iska to kiss me some more.  The pleasure I am experiencing need to be shared.  As we kiss I can feel Iska’s royal cock pushing deeper and deeper inside me.  With the spandex covered cock I would have thought it will be less intense comparing to being fucked raw.  I am simple wrong.  The spandex somehow enhance my pleasure. The more I want, the more pleasure I feel.  “What is happening to me?” I ask out loud.  Iska laugh “This is your own doing Superman.  The suit conforms to the desire of the person who wears it just like you have mentioned before. And you, right now, want to be pleasured by me.  The suit is just simple conforming to your own desire.”  Iska thrust his cock inside me rubbing on the magic spot sending waves and waves of euphoria to my brain.  My train of thoughts has been interrupted and no longer able to process and come up with any counter measure.  The more bliss I receive the more I want it. And the suit amplifIes the pleasure even more to conform to my own desires. “You have formed a truly self-fulfilling loop Superman.   Let it go…. Let them all go…. You know you want to enjoy this ecstasy in front of you. Only me, Iska can bring it.”  Another thrust from Iska’s amazing cock.  I wrap both my hands around your head pulling you closer for a more intense kiss.  Our capes wraps our bodies together in a spooning position.  It is so tight, but not confining, that Iska’s lovely cock reach even deeper than before.  I can see the reflections all around the fortress that I am being fucked and dominated by Iska. My suit seems to understand that and up the pleasure even further.  “Do you know what desire my suit is confirm to?” Iska ask. I can only shake my head in response unwilling to break the kiss. “To give you pleasure that even you can’t endure. Simply put. I want to fuck you silly.”  A truly villainous laugh from Iska followed by several pumps of his insatiable cock.  After that I have lost my mind in the sea of pleasure admiring Iska in Supersuit fucking the Men of Steel, me, from all kinds of reflection in the Fortress of Solitude.  There is nothing Solitude in this place for sure.  Only promiscuous moaning from Superman can be heard throughout this place.

My bulge is over flooded by my own pre. I can’t break away from Iska’s kiss. Iska’s cock is doing a fantastic job of pleasuring me to the point of no return.  Iska’s hands are conquering my nips as we fuck. My eyes is glazed over by the blissful sex. Both of our suits are working as intended, to conform to one’s desire, to work against me to my ultimate defeat. His suit is working hard to pleasure me; and my suit is multiplying that pleasure exponentially.  I can’t contain myself any longer. “Please….  I need… to … cum…”.  I break away only briefly from the kiss.   I start to move my hands to my own groin intended to release myself. But Iska stops me cupping my hands with his and force me to play with my own nips. My own cock jumps as I touch myself on the nips through my suit where my own family crest is located, a crest I used to display so proudly on my own magnificent pecs.  “I guess you better learn how to cum without touching your own cock.” Iska snickers.  Once again I look into the many reflections around the fortress, my display of submission is so evident that I cannot deny it anymore.  Just look at me right now. I am getting fucked by my enemy and I like it, no…., I love it.  I want more……. I am defiling my own family crest by playing with my own nips shamelessly. A pre dripping hand from Iska smears across my pecs as I play with myself.  He whispers to my ear to look down. I see my pre soaking through my red brief dripping down like a cheap whore. In fact, the reflection is showing a cheap whore wanting to get fucked and pleasured by an Alpha male.  Iska continues to pump his cock inside me marking his territory and I reactively jerk. His hands continue to guide mine to pleasure myself. A kiss in the back of my neck, another kiss at the back of my ears.  The reflection that I am watching excites me further.   My eyes start to roll back and my body begins to jerk. Iska can feel I am about to cum and he voraciously pump me his perfect cock.  My red brief shrink around my groins and pulsating in waves. My suit around my pecs begins to send electricity to my nips tickling them. “Look…. Look at yourself Superman.  You need to see how far you have fallen.  How much you have reduced yourself to!!!!”  Iska screams to my ear as cum is exploding out of my cock.   I moan and moan and my sight never leave that reflection of me being a cheap whore. How I love to be used by Iska! How I love to get fucked by him!   Cum is overflowing and spilling out to my thighs and over my waist.  My breath is so irregular that I expect to have a heart attack soon.  My body convulses only to be hold together by Iska.  He scoops some of my spilled over cum and brings it to my mouth. I absentmindedly lick my own cum and then suck the puddle dry.  He brings another scoop and I eagerly drink the cum out of his hand.  He then whispers to me telling me that I should do it myself.  I move my hand to my cum soaked bulge while I am still cumming.  “Get some here. They are fresh”. As Iska points out.  I do as I have been told. A scoop of fresh cum in my hand and I quickly bring it to my lips and the taste is unbelievable.  I need more.  But my climax finally weakens me and I am on all four trying to stabilize myself.

I can see my own reflection through my own cum puddle on the floor and I look like a mess. But I don’t care right now. I just want more of my own cum.  I squeeze my cock to get more cum out and continue to bring to my mouth for my own consumption.  My eyes never leave my reflection in the meantime.  And suddenly I notice Iska in the reflection and mention to me that I need to cover my entire Superman suit in cum to heighten my pleasure. And I scoop up as much cum as possible to cover my whole body.  It is true. The more I cover my suit with cum, the more intense the pleasure is.  As my climax finally subsides. I become frantic wondering if I have enough cum left to cover my suit.  In a desperate attempt, I roll myself in the puddle of cum I have made earlier. I can hear Iska laughing out loud. It must be entertaining to see Superman acting like a crazy dog playing in a disgusting puddle of his own cum.  I can care less now. All I want.. no all I need is to cover myself in my own cum.   As I scrap the last bit of cum and smearing it onto my suit. I notice my suit around my pecs is dry. I am disappointed and knee down like a useless person. 

“I can help if you like”. Iska says. My eyes immediately sparkle and rush towards Iska on my knees.

“Please….  Help… me”. I say like a true addict that I am. My mouth is salivating at the thought of more cum. “You better start begging Superman”. Iska commands. “Please…… I beg you….” I say as Iska cock slap me on my face.  “What do you need? Superman” Iska taunts. “I need your cum, Iska.  Please let me have your cum.” I reply    “Why do you need my cum?  Aren’t you Superman?  Don’t tell me you are not man enough to produce enough cum to satisfy anyone, not even yourself?”  Iska continues to taunt.  “Please… please.   I need more cum.  Let me have some of yours.  I won’t need all of it.” I become desperate.    “Who is Superman now?   Who is man enough to reward you with cum that you so desperately need?” Iska asks.  “You are…..  you are Superman.  I am sorry.  I cant produce enough cum to satisfy anyone, not even myself..   You are the man.  Man of all men!   Please let me have your Supercum!!!!”  I become more frantic. The cum covered suit is demanding me to cover the remaining dry part with cum.  The suit is working so well that my hidden desire has been revealed in front of my enemy.  

“The only way to get my cum, my sweet sweet Superman, is to yield yourself to me. Submit to me now.  Yield all controls to me. First you are required to yield control of this fortress over to me and swear allegiance to me by sucking my cock.  What do you say? Superman”. Iska finally has me under his spell.  “I .. can’t..”. But the suit continues to demand more cum by sending waves and waves of pure bliss to my entire body.  My brief continues to pulsate, my nips continue to be shocked.  My entire body is being overwhelmed by this undeniable sexual energy.  Another cock slap from Iska brings me back to present.

Just a swift of Iska’s musky cock sense drives me crazy.  “Ok.. okokokokokokkok…. I yield… I yield…..I yield control of the fortress to you Iska.  Now please….please let me have your cum”. I am almost to point of crying like a little boy.  

Soon after I yield control over to Iska,  the fortress begins to hum.. coming to life.   Iska start to explore the fortress while it is self repairing from the destruction of the fight Iska and I have earlier.  My mind can only focus on getting Iska’s cum, so I follow him on all four like a good pet.  Wondering if I will ever receive his cum to save myself from this agony.   After what feels like eternity Iska finally stops “Now suck my cock and give me your allegiance, Superman” Iska demands.  I cannot open my mouth fast enough to suck on suck beautiful cock.  All I want is to nurture such beauty.  “You are one good cocksucker, Superman.  And you surely are a good fuck too.”  As Iska moans.  His enjoyment from my cocksucking somehow makes me feel good and proud.  It makes me suck him even harder.  My agony caused by my Superman suit seems to disappear as I am eagerly sucking another Superman in front of me.  Iska, with the Superman suit on, is a humbling experience for me. I have no word for it.  This suit is meant for him to wear.  Looking at his pecs breathing heavily raising and falling due to me sucking his tasty cock  mesmerizes me. The House of El emblem looks divine on his perfectly shaped pecs.  I feel small, inadequate in front of him at this moment.  Why have I been fighting him all along?  Sucking on his cock seems like the meaning of my life.  And look at those juicy balls underneath this awesome rod I am sucking.  I wish I will be bestowed with those tasty juice stored in those big balls sooner rather than later.  He is the perfect Superman. And I feel like a cheap carbon copy myself.  

Iska’s moans is getting louder. I make a finally ditch effort to slurp and suck on his cock. All the veins on his cock is popping and his balls are being pull up getting closer to his huge rod.  A loud roar echo through the hall like the alpha that he is.  Iska explodes with his precious juicy shooting out in light speed.  I greedily suck on his cock to swallow as much as I can. But he is the man of men. He is Superman. The cum gushing out way too much and it spills out of my mouth and I, of course, do not want to waste his cum.  I smear the cum all over me over my Superman suit no matter if it is dry or has been covered with my own pathetic cum.  I scream “ I submit to Iska.  I submit to Iska.”  But my voice is drown out by the cum. I continue to swallow as much as I can. The amount of the spilled cum can covers me from head to toes multiple times over and over again. 

There is so much cum inside me that my abs balloons out like I am a pregnant white trash living in a trailer park.  But my goal is achieved with Iska’s cum all over my Superman suit.  The suit continues to enhance my own desire and fill me with blissful joy from the outside.  The cum in my stomach acts like drugs taking me to an euphoric state.  My own cock gets hard under this double whammy.  Soon I climax with a mere sigh and a couple body jerk.  Iska picks me up and squeeze my bulge.  My cock is still twitching from the climax. But there is no cum, not even any pre.  I am just dry humping through my orgasm. I, Superman, am dry as a desert.   Iska laugh.  I am utterly humiliated.  “Superman runs out of cum.  Who would believe that?” Iska continues to play with my cock. To both of our amusement, I orgasm again just by Iska’s simple touching.  My body shutters as I dry hump to ejaculate the nonexistent cum from my spent cock. 

As I sit on top of Iska like his lapdog, his hands caress through my body. The suit is responding to his mind as he notices the change of my suit aligning with his thoughts. As the cum being absorbed into the suits a link between my suit and his mind is formed.  “This day can’t be any better.  Superman.  You are destined to be defeated by me!”  Iska proclaims.  My suit starts to vibrate and my brief shrinks and pulsating.  A familiar sensation is brewing within me.  I am soon brought to climax again and then again.  And again and again. “Computer, setup a cross frame and hang our Superman, no… former Superman on it.  I want him spread eagle.”  Iska commands. And the computer materializes what is asked and I am hung on it.  Drool starts to form after repeated orgasm.  I have a thousand mile stare, unfocused eyes.  I continue to climax with no cum at all.  My cock is not even hard anymore.  The orgasm just keeps on cumming.  My balls are squeezed dry.  And my knees finally buckled. Just the chains at the top around my wrists are holding me up.  

“Who are you?” Iska

“Superman” me

“Feeling Super?” Iska

“No….  Please make it stop!” me

“Who is the limp dick here” Iska

“I am” me 

(We both look at my own limp cock)

“Who is your Master?” Iska

“You are” me

“I am what” Iska 

(another orgasm runs through my weaken body shaking involuntarily)

“You are my Master” me

“You are my slave?” Iska

“I am your slave” me

(Not wanting another orgasm)

“Who is the Alpha here?” Iska

“You are, Master” me

“Computer release him” Iska commands.  I immediately fall to the ground with a big bang.  He then picks me up and bring me to the bed.  “You are tired now.  Rest up. We have big plans for tomorrow.”  He spoons next to me and has his huge arms wrapped around me, cuddling me.  His head rests on my shoulder and his ever-hard cock just plunges into my well used hole as he drifts to a sound sleep.  In my mind, I feel wonderful and safe being spooned by my superior.   His slow, even breath brings me content. A slight twist of his cock brings me inner peace.  As I also begin to drift to sleep, I think of how my own Superman suit is the reason of my complete defeat, no, the reason of my true calling.  It isn’t bad to be honest. I can now just focus on one thing. How to please my Master Iska?  All burdens from my previous life are gone.  They seem so far away now even though it is less than a day that I was the wanna be Alpha.  I feel much lighter and happier to not be the Alpha male anymore.  I am still Superman physically for sure even bigger and stronger than Iska. But I have been reduced to be me.  No more responsibility.  Iska can take care of the rest.  He is my MASTER NOW!!!

• Like 11

Jon Jones GIF by UFC

fantastic chapter.

While SUperman healed and was able to get stronger than Iska his own desire acted agains him. The suit is made to accomodate his need and in that moment he felt good being dominated. He wanted to be dominated while Iska wanted to be the alpha. His own suit acted agains him or it didnt?.

This was perfect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Life is getting hectic, but here is Part III.  I hope you will enjoy just as much.  Comments and suggestions are welcomed.  Thanks

Part III - Redemption of Superman

I am lying on my back surrounded by multiple people.  As focus comes slowly, I slowly realize that I am surrounded by all Supervillains that I have previously defeated.  Many of them have an indescribable desire in their eyes, all looking at me as if I am the treasure that they have been longing for.  I try to speak but soon my month is stuffs with someone’s big fat cock.  I should have fought and split the cock out, and yet, I tentatively suck the cock inside my mouth.  It is so warm and tender as I nurse that dick as if I am hoping for some rewards.  Other villains move closer trying to get a piece of me.  Hands are running all over my muscular body, which excites me to another level through my Supersuit.  How wonderful this feeling is having all these hands messaging my body.  I moan loudly …… ”Ah…..Ah…..  hmmmm……”   even with a big cock inside my mouth.  Cheering can be heard all around.  My legs are lifted onto someone’s shoulder.  I can’t see much as my whole vision is covered by the dense pubic hair bush and a pair of big round balls.  I am not sure if I actually care who this villain is anyway.  I am too immersed in sexual pleasure myself.  One big thrust, I know a big cock is now inside me.  Another round of cheering ensures.  All these Supervillains start to taunt me.  But I am too concentrated on giving my best to pleasure the cock in my mouth and adjusting my ass on the other end to grant full access of my inside.  It is so electrifying having cocks in my mouth and ass at the same time.  Tickling sensation spread throughout my body.  “Look!!!  Superman’s body is getting soft, just like the bitches when they get fucked” some villain said as he squeezes my nips and pecs.  I scream out in a muffled voice “FUCK!!!!!!!!!!”   at the same time feeling as if a jolt of lightning is striking my nips. 

My body trembles as the pleasure reaches new height.  I instinctively squeeze my ass and the villain with his dick inside me moans out load.  “Damn, Superman is sucking my cock inside his ass.  You are one slutty whore, aren’t you? Superman!!”  he says.  The grinding in my ass, the cock thrusting in my mouth, and now my nips being played is just too much.  My cock is in full attention, all 12 inches of it, fully visible through my Supersuit.  “Hahaha…..  See Superman is enjoying getting fucked….Look at his cock……  wait…. Is that precum he is leaking?”  A round applause and congratulation can be heard to the villain who is fucking me.  It is true that I am leaking precum.  My cock is ejaculating more and more of it.  Ropes and ropes of precum is shooting out from my cock soaking my entire red brief turning it into crimson color oozing out. 

My hands absent-mindedly seek out other cocks nearby.  More and more villains move in even closer to me.  There seem to have endless choices of cocks.  My hands finally grab some of the biggest cocks after searching for a little while.  A few villains are furious as if their manhood are insulted for having smaller dicks as they slam their fists into my invulnerable muscular body. The damage is so minuscule that I don’t even notice.   The chosen villains, on the other hand, high-five each other for getting me, Superman, servicing them like a moaning bitch. 

A mirror suddenly appears over all of us.  I can see myself in the center of the action.  Beside the two fucking my 2 holes and the two with my hands pumping on some big cocks, there are just so many villains running their hands over my body.  “This whore is getting all the attention.” A villain says.  I take a good a myself, and it is undeniable.  Am I an attention whore? Or am I a whore getting all the attention?  I wonder.  There is a line formed behind the villain fucking me right now.  Soon he pumps his load inside me.  “Take my load, Superman or shall I say Superslut?” as he climaxes.  I instantly absorb his cum into my body transforming to even more muscle, bigger dick, and anything in between stretching out my Supersuit.  “Look at you, Superman.  You may have the male god physique. But you are nothing but a bitch pretending to be a man by taking our cum to get bigger.” He spits on my face with a menacing laugh.  Another villain soon takes his place and another, and another …………………………………….  I am looking deep into the mirror watching myself sucking my former enemies’ cocks and getting serious gangbanged.  My hands greedily pump their manhoods to pleasure each single one of them.  The first villain who has fucked me in the ass is back again for more.  He wastes no time to thrust his big cock into me.  “You are just as tight as the first time, Superman.  I love myself a tight pussy.  Don’t you agree” as he laughs along with many others.  I love the taunting, my body loves the taunting by trembling, my cock loves it by getting even harder.  As they all now chanting SLUT to me in unison.  My eyes slowly lose focus…………………

My face is being slapped.  I feel my body is being manhandled.  I see a cock right in front of me when I open my eyes. I immediately open my mouth as if I have been sucking cock for a million years.  Something that was unimaginable just a couple days ago.  Who would have thought that Superman like to suck dick.  A tight squeeze of my body fully awakens me.   I look down a bit groggily and notice a pair of arms squeezing my waist.  Then I realized I was just dreaming a few moments ago.  A little further down, I see my hard rock cock in full display with precum completely soaked through my famous red brief. 

“What a slut you are, Superman.  Even trying to serve me while you are sleeping.  You must have quite a dream by the look of your cock.” Iska mockingly laughs.   I can’t look straight into his eyes since I am truly embarrassed for stating a fact.  In just a couple days, Iska has turned my life upside down making me a MAN of all men into the BITCH of all bitches.   “This suits you, Superman” Iska lifts my head to look him eyes to eyes and kisses me tenderly on my lips.  My lips part ways with a moan letting Iska know how much I enjoy this kiss.  He grins as he knows how much I have submitted to him at this point.  He grabs my balls with his hand and slowly plays with them.  I moan even louder in the mist of our kiss. 

It starts with a slight tremble with Iska’s arm, which is toying with my balls.  Then his breath gets heavier and heavier as if he is running out of air.  I have been too consumed in the pleasure at first; but it becomes obvious evident when he struggles to pick my balls.  Sweat forms on his forehead and his muscles are tight from carrying me just a couple dozen feet as he picks me up.  He finally let me on my feet.  He seems exhausted. I catch my reflection from the ice. I notice that I am taller and thicker. I even take a double glance. It confirms that I have grown even more as we speak. My Supersuit is adapting to my growth literally in front of my eyes.  I instantly think of all the cum that Iska had pumped into me overnight and yet Iska hasn’t shown any changes from my cum that he had consumed so far.  I am at least a head taller than Iska now.  His head is next to my even more pumped pecs.  My pecs bounce a few times.  It is amazing how my Supersuit is bouncing with my pecs now distorting my family crest. Iska lays his hands on my pecs trying to squeeze hard.  My pecs, however, do not even yield a bit to both of our surprise.  I do a front lat spread showing off my new body.  It is just simply unbelievable.  I am easily twice his size as a matter of fact. Iska now seems like a normal human just by standing next to me; and he has the most beautiful male human physique this world has ever produced.  What about the side-effects of his cum?  I don’t feel any at all.  I suppose to grow weak, but it is not happening.  Look at me, I am growing stronger instead.

Iska strikes first.  His fist slams into my abs.  The impact causes a sonic boom; then a scream can be heard miles away.  Iska is holding his left wrist with his other hand shaking with an unbelievable expression on his face.  I stand still as solid as steel.  Soon a kick to my proud family jewels from Iska causes a mini earthquake.  Nevertheless, my family jewels are standing tall in their places just as proud as ever.  I cannot say the same thing about Iska’s leg though.  He is now rolling on the ground in pain.  I slowly walk over to absorb the drastic turn of events in the last few seconds.  A smile appears across my face.  Grabbing Iska’s neck, I pull him up with no effort.  The most muscular human ever existed on this earth is now hanging by his neck. I wouldn’t have been able to do this yesterday; but He is light as a feather to me at this moment.  A right hook from Iska on my face that should have blooded my face isn’t even able to leave an imprint.  Each punch he gives me only brings him more pain.  Bringing him closer as he fights me until his head is between the deep valley of my super pecs.  A squeeze of my pecs, his head is stuck.  That amuses me somehow, and I laugh heartily.  Iska continues to punch me below my waist on both sides.  “Will you stop already?”  I howl.  A bitch slap is all the required.  Iska flies through a few ice walls.  A string of blood appears at the corner of your mouth.  I pick you up once again while you are still in a haze.  I catch one of the reflections of both of us.  The reflection shows both of us wearing the same Supersuit.  Flashes of yesterday’s memories keep coming back.  How I was a slut sucking on Iska’s cock, and how I was begging to cum and rolling my body all over my own cum.  And worst of them was how I worship Iska’s body with him wearing my own Supersuit with my family crest on his pecs begging him cum on me and drinking the mixture of our cum frantically like a cheap whore. 

A weak swing from him brings me out of the past.  Yes, that is the past, and now it is the present.  The reflection may be showing 2 people wearing the same Supersuit, but I am bigger and stronger now.  My family crest surely looks more impressive on me rather than Iska at this instant.  My Supersuit, without warning, begins to transform adapting to my new physique.  It is molded to my body just like my own skin.  Every muscle definition can be seen at every angle.  The design of the Supersuit is changing to a more aggressive style.  The color changes based on how the light reflects off my body.  The red brief accentuates my crotch further, enhancing the big bulge barely containing my impressive balls and 12 inches flaccid cock showing off every vein and ridge.  My bulge is prominently exhibiting itself as the proud jewel of Superman.  I like the V-shape of my red brief now with lightening shape edges.  My yellow belt does the same in the shape of a flatter V.  My ego is stroked for sure with this new Supersuit.

A few more pec bounces, Iska sticks out his tongue flicking at my left nip sending tremor to the rest of my body.  I switch to front double biceps giving full access to Iska’s hands to roam through my entire body.  He is now obsessed with my magnificent body.  There is No resistance he can offer to dampen his will to worship such a perfect alpha physique. How the dynamic has turned!  Each pose I strike causes him to to moan and spasm.  I can even see he is shooting precum as I squeeze my muscle in perfection.  I am the alpha now, and Iska is here to serve me as I am looking into the mirror watching Iska licking my nips and cupping my balls with uncontrollable excitement.

I push Iska down on his knees facing my crotch.  Without hesitation, I shove his face rubbing against my bulge with my hands on the back of his head.  Iska continues to worship my bulge with his wide opened mouth.  His hands are up on my pecs playing with my nips.  This feels so good to be on top again.  I roar.  A hole opens right at my crotch area.  My cock and balls swing out in full display.  My Supersuit recedes and tightens at the base of my balls.  It is a Superman’s cock ring.  My new Supersuit knows what I need.  I grin.  By now, Iska is choking on my cock.  Spit is everywhere with a long drool at the corner of his month.  I can tell he is trying hard to pin my nips but without any success.  My muscles are simply too hard for him to put even a scratch on me now.  How ironic that he is the reason for getting me more Super than I have already been.  My old self is emerging back.  The once proud, chest buffing Superman is back.  I am going to make Iska pay for what he has made me suffer for the last couple of days.  For the first time, I have this burning sensation between my eyes, and I am going to share that with Iska.

“Worship me, Iska” while I change into the Vacuum Pose.  My arms up in the air showing off my well defined 10 packs.  My impressive V-taper shows off my excellent muscle control.  Iska is drunk from just watching me flexing my muscles.   I flex my cock and Iska is lifted off the floor.  He fires his first cum shot landed on my inner thigh.  I snort at the fact that Iska cums hand free just with me flexing my muscles.  I am pleased with a smile on my face.  However, his cum just simply burns itself off and not absorbed into me as expected.  I am confused; yet I am enjoying this present moment too much.

“Who is the whore now?  If that’s what you want, let’s work on some wrestling move, shall we?   Nothing better to start your submission to me than a good old school boy pin, don’t you think?”   I look into Iska’s eyes and he is already a thousand miles away submerged in my divine masculinity.  He is now on his back with his head between my knees and my vein popping thighs.  With his shoulder securely locked, I start dick slapping him on his face.  Iska tries to catch my thick cock with his mouth each time my dick smacking him without success.  He looks like a fish gobbling for food.  I grab my own baby maker and stuff it right at Iska’s nose.  “Smell my alpha scent, Iska.  Get used to it, get addicted to my scent” as I say when the Supersuit immediately works overtime helping me to release pheromone around my crotch area.  My cock is literally sweating it out.  Drop after drop lands on Iska’s lips and seeping into his nose. 

I now truly understand how amazing this Supersuit is.  What a genius my father truly is!!! This Supersuit isn’t here just to make me look good, it enhances my abilities; it transcends my will and desire into the physical world.  How could I be so blind for this long.  I beam at the endless possibilities of what I can do. 

But first, I have to figure out the mystery of how I have gotten power up overnight.  Time passes.   His body has been tested, used, experimented on in every way imaginable.  His pussy has also been well utilized.  His cock is limp as noodle; and his balls are completely drained.  Iska is just a pile of useless muscle.  But I have finally got the answer.  “Thanks, Iska” with a kiss on his lips.  No reaction from Iska as he is still in his sexual bliss from the recent climax.  His eyes has lost that fire.  I put on the Three quarter back pose in front of him.  Iska moans slightly.  A drop of clear liquid seeps out of his cock slit as his body quivers. 

• Like 11

The Supersuit will never fail Superman. It helped him realized that he can be both a dominan and a submissive and will serve him as he wants to.

I loved this

• Thanks 1