Don't Push Me - Chapter 14: Finale added April 7

Newmassaddict

Fuck yeah, Sam! Leave humanity behind, grow into a MONSTER!

Re-reading it everyday and it just gets better. Can't wait to see what's next, and i hope it's bigger than i could imagine hahahaha.

Keep going, man. Make Sam the freak he deserves to be

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It just gets BETTER!!!

Two massive gorillas pushing each  other. Jim gonna help Sam became the freak among the freaks! A true monster of muscles, oozing testosterone and power.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2023 at 1:54 PM, Newmassaddict said:

“You’ll be the biggest Sam. No one will ever come close to the mass you will achieve. You’ll be a walking wall of pulsing, pumped muscle.”

“YES! That’s what I want. I don’t want to be human any more. I don’t care about anything but GROWING, MUTATING, BECOMING A MONSTER!” I yelled as I hit the pose once again, swelling even bigger than before. I felt slabs of muscle solidify and contort all around me, putting pressure on my bones and joints. “GRRRRRAAAAAAHHH!”

I stepped forward, grabbed Henry’s ass and lifted him like a feather. I plunged his cock down my throat as his tiny hands gripped my mammoth biceps for support. Instantly, his enormous load of cum filled my mouth and I guzzled down every drop.

💪😍🍆💦

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1