The Secret Snuffers Society part 3: Choosing your customers

Halo3gus

Warning: This story is very violent and very snuiff oriented, if this is not your think please stop reading. Version 1,1

Thans to Freakoman2 for the ideas and mczapl for the suggestions and editing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Secret Snuffers Society part 3: Choosing your customers

After the last pretty uncomfortable but somewhat satisfying episode with the two former cops (or beings) things went somewhat normal on thew SSS headquarters. Al the warehouses were normal from the outside with the only difference on the interior of one basement,  a pretty compact  and irregular ovoid figure that was there had a strange resemblance with the colors of a cop’s car. On the outside furnace there weren’t signs of smoke today and no one dared to try to break on the warehouses in the last weeks.

The Interviewer was seated on his desk, looking as always at his computer, the numbers where good, excepting for the ever growing line for Wolf’s needs, new gym equipment, more protein, more shirts, more shoes, more underwear, and the growing number of things that Wolf broke, the walls, the colosseum doors.  Fortunately, he gladly helped with the cop´s car so it was never found since it was so dense that nobody would believe it was formerly a car.

The interview looks at the door, Wolf wasn’t there, he could be training, eating, snuffing out some weakling unfortunate enough to cross his path when he was training, I the last case the Interviewer would be pissed since he love to see Wolfs creative kills. The Interviewer was pondering this issue when Wolf entered to the office, he was soaked in sweat, he flexed his pecs and showed his biceps to the Interviewer before ripping his shirt of his body and tossing the remains aside, before caressing his pecs and arms. “Do you know how big I am?” Wolf said. “Do you know how many shirts have you ripped this week?” The Interviewer said. “Even since you dispatched those two cops you have been ripping clothes like crazy, you’re going to sip all our profits on shirts!” He said with a slight smile. Wolf laughed, you know I love to rip my shirts! He said while flexing his biceps. They barely contain these guns, and you also love them I rip them like tissue paper.  The Interviewer sighted “Got me” was the only answer he could made and begun to Tapp on his keyboard.

Wolf smirked, he loved to be the alpha, the uncontested force of nature reigning over the place, he went to the showers ripping the rest of his clothes, the slow “riiiiiiip” was followed by a “Hey!!! Those cost!” Yell from the Interviewer and a loud laugh from Wolf “Wait for me” Wolf said while going to the showers in his big, wonderful and uncontested nakedness, fortunately there wasn’t anyone near the office because there where very few, or maybe only one that saw Wolf naked and still lived. Because of this, only the Interviewer could be near Wolf when he finished his training. They knew each other when they started the SSS that they were close in their own strange style and they talked almost like buddies, or even friends. But Wolf rarely talked to anyone, maybe excepting when they were about to die at his hands and muscles.

After few minutes since Wolf left, a guard came, he was tall and big, and the uniform was barely covering his muscles. He was more or less the average guard of the SSS, muscled, and fearsome, but not for the Interviewer, he knew that if one of the guards got out of line, Wolf would make sure that that would not happen again in the most gruesome way. And after the last one was killed with one slap, the word quickly was spread out from the cleaner staff that got to clean the walls, the floor and even the ceiling from last Wolf snuffs.

“Sir, we have a situation” The guard said. The Interviewer looked at him. “Speak” he ordered. “Sir, It’s the 12th warehouse”, we found something that could need your attention.“ “Someone unauthorized access in the warehouse?” “No Sir, unauthorized goods where sent to be stored” the guard answered. The Interviewer went silent, he tapped on the PC, the 12th warehouse was assigned to the Old Reds, the Old Reds were a Russian mafia know in the SSS has one of their most problematic clients. The Interviewer had his own reservations about this mafia has a client. They payed handsomely, and always at the specified times. But they usually caused some problems with some of their shipments. “Leave and wait outside the warehouse” The Interviewer said and the guard quickly left.

The Old Reds usually used the warehouses to store their weapons and some things they trafficked, or needed to keep  out from public eyes, corpses, human organs, alcohol, and money. According to the SSS rules, no drugs were allowed, Wolf despised them, so did the Interviewer.  In facto, any candidate that would like to enter to the SSS would need to be drug free or they would be snuffed out by Wolf, no exceptions;   but the old Reds always scoffed at this rule, they just didn’t wanted to abide by any rules, and also didn’t comprehend why the SSS was so adamant to not allowing drugs while having the best storage service for any mafia in the world. But those were the rules and if you wanted to do business with the SSS, they needed to accept, or be rejected.

The interviewer was pondering what they could be sending this time so to make the guard make a report on that, could be nuclear fuel from an old Russian decommissioned submarine?, chemical weapons?, the Wolf came in just a towel that barely left something to the imagination,  bounced his pecs and while looking at the Interviewer he said “What’s up?”.  The Interviewer looked at his bouncing pecs, arms and Wonderfull torso, then saw at that handsome face and his lovely smirk, he delights himself on the Wonderfull look before remembering to keeps his cool and said “seems we have a problem on the 12th warehouse”. Wolf went to a side room and dressed himself, he putted a Superman logo t-shirt, shorts and shoes. The clothes were struggling to fit those muscles. “Let’s go” Wolf said and the Interviewer left with him, he was silent. The Old Reds were problematic, usually the SSS didn’t asked what there would be stored, but some shipments would attract the army and that could compromise the Secrecy, something that he, nor Wolf would accept. After some minutes of silently walking the reached to the 12th warehouse. The Guard was already there, he was nervous. “Speak” Wolf commanded. “Sir, the client sent some goods to their assigned warehouse as accustomed…..I didn't wanted to look sir” he was babbling, he was terrified at Wolf’s presence, Wolf was serious, them he entered at the warehouse and after him, the Interviewer entered, and then the guard entered at the warehouse and locked the door.

The warehouse was big, the where a lot of wood boxes, some small, some so big that they could hold a thank inside them, the Interviewer and Wolf walked in the warehouse aisles,  the guard was trembling behind them. “Sir, it wasn’t my intention, I just tried to lie the box to put it in a stable place but I fell, and the box broke….I couldn’t avoid to look”. Then they found and aisle where there was a medium size broken box, there was a lot oh some white powder scattered on the ground.

Wolf grunted, the interviewer took a handkerchief and covered his mouth and nose. “Lets leave this aisle” The Interviewer said. The guard was trembling in fear, “Sir, I swear I didn’t wanted to” The interviewer lifted his hand commanding silence, the guard went silent but it was visible shocked. “The Old Reds” Wolf said “About this situation, Didn’t we sent an operative long time ago?” Wolf asked “Yes, I thought we sent our best operative but he hasn’t made contact, neither we have any news of him, I was about to dispatch  our special recovery team”.

Wolf looked at the Interviewer and then he walked next to the guard. “Sorry pal, but you should have more care with our clients goods”  The interviewer said, the guard trembled expecting some kind of news from the Interviewer. “I recognize that your clumsiness helped us to detect a breach on our contract terms, but unfortunately we can’t allow  a filtration about the fact that we have an operative within the ranks of the Old Reds…Wolf!”

Wolf smirked and forced the guard to face him with a strong yank, then he put his hands on the guard head, “no sir please” The guard yelled but at the same time his survival instinct and forced his body to do the stupidest thing possible, to try to fight. The guard hitted wolf in the hard pecs but there where no use, Wolf’s pecs went hard and repelled the guard´s punches.

Wolf kept squeezing and the guard hitter harder. “Hit like a man” Wolf muttered with a smirk on his face, Wolf was squeezing very slowly, enjoying the kill, the guard accidentally ripped Wolf’s shirt exposing his wonderfully hard pecs muscles, then Wolf released his grip, the guard fell on his ass, the Guard was confused, maybe Wolf decided to spare him? He were´nt going to wait for an answer, Wolf ripped his shirt off at the same time the guard stood up and turned to scape.  The interviewer was in front of him , amused,  “MOVE” the guard yelled but he couldn’t make any step before Wolf took him from the left arm with his left arm  the guard cried in pain but, although Wolf grip was hard, the bone didn’t break. “Let me gooood” the guard yelled and by his training he tried to kick Wolf’s knee to not avail.  Wolf laughed “imbecile and weak” he said, while using his right hand to grip the right arm of the guard, the guard was looking with fear at the Interviewer “please sir, please”. “Wolf, what to you think?” The interviewer said, Wolf lifted the guard while gripping both arms “I hate incompetence” He said while pulling both arms from the guards body, there was a sickening “riiiip” followed by the the sound of bone and flesh tearing. The guard body fell to the floor, he was screaming in pain and  squirmed in the floor. “Did you really thought that you could make this mistake and live within the SSS?” Wolf flexed is biceps, “my justice is absolute” he said and then he grabbed the guard by his head, he put the head between his hands and biceps like an apple,  and slowly he begun to crush the guard’s head.  

Wolf arms, biceps, pecs and triceps worked in unison, but in slow motion, Wolf was smirking at the thought of his unrelenting strength that didn’t had and equal on the entire world, Wolf enjoyed his absolute power and total disregard of any weakling life.  The guards opened his mouth to yell, Wolf hands crushed the jaw against his arm before adjusting his grip on the head, then, the head begun to deform, the eyes popped out oh their sockets and then Wolf released all his might and in one swift motion the crushed the head that exploded soaking Wolf biceps and pecs with blood, and brains that oozed to the floor leaving red staining on Wolf muscles.  Wolf took the body remains from the neck and pelvis, lifted the body over his head and brought his hands together breaking the former guards in half and then ripping the body in two halves while making blood spoil all over the place. “Seems I’ll need to shower myself again” Wolf said broadly smiling and breathing like a savage, enjoy the easy kill he got.  “Let me go first” the Interviewer said has he covered his head to not let too much blood  to soak over him “next time i’ll need an umbrella” he tought to himself.  “Let´s go” the Interviewer said. Then Wolf, looked at the mess he just made, “We will call the cleaners later”.  They walked out of the warehouse, some guards looked at Wolf and figured the rest when the guard that entered didn’t made out and Wolf was still dripping blood while getting out of the warehouse. They where mesmerized by his strength, but at the same time, they knew the price of failure,  the punishment Wolf always gave to any grave mistake, but the power they received was very well worth the risk.

“We will have to call the Old Reds to a meeting” The Interviewer said, “hate to say, but we will need to make our rules clear, and without our operative information we are unable to know what to expect” The Interviewer said.

“You have me, what else do you need?” Wolf said smiling, then they both went to the showers.

Some weeks later, The Interviewer was at his desk looking at the clock. Wolf as flexing in the office, somewhat excited but the Interviewer looked slightly pissed. “They’re late” he said, Wolf smirked “Maybe they don’t want to mess with these” he said while flexing his biceps and ripping open his sleeves and laughing. The Interviewed looked ad the ripped sleeves and the monstrous biceps that tore them open and said “I don’t think they are that smart, they don’t even understand what SSS stands for”. “If they’re that stupid, they soon will understand” Wolf answered, a bearded guard came to the office, he had a typical swimmer body, not too big, but quite fit and said “They’re coming”. “Thanks Ricardo”, the Interviewer said, “please prepare  the elite guards to receive our…guests…then put the others on alert, the warehouses should never be unguarded” he said, he valued the confidence that their clients put on the SSS and these unpresentable should not jeopardize the SSS operations or affect the normal course of the business, he and Wolf will make sure of that. Ricardo left the room, the Interviewer stood up, went near Wolf, put a finger on his pecs that instantly bounced “Let’s go, seems the will need to make use of these again”. Wolf bounced back and smirked “I hope so” he answered.

The Interviewer and Wolf got out of the warehouse, Wolf was aroused, he felt the smell of the next conflict and knew that maybe he could get a kill or two. The Interviewer was serious, he would have thought that the Old Reds would accommodate to the rules but this time it was the last straw, He didn’t liked the option to lose such a profitable client. If possible he would try to negotiate them to abide by the rules, but the next option would be the Wolf’s way.

After some minutes of walking they got to the parking, there where at two cars, and SUV, the Old Reds´s guards where already down, they didn’t looked like the cliched mob minion, they where dressed in sport clothes and had miniuzis hanging of in their hands, some of them where wearing baggy pants and tank shirts some of them where very fit, some where fat, but all had tattoos in red ink;  they gazed menacingly at all sides, there where some guard close to them, they where serious, but until this point, there where no signs of a violent attempt on part of the OldReds. The SUV was still occupied when The Interviewer and Wolf arrived.

The Interviewer saw the guards with their weapons and despised them. “Weapons” He said, “So unworthy, so unclean” The Interviewer had even deeper regret that this mafia was a SSS client, He looked at the size of Wolf and sighted in relief “they have all his weapons but we have one Wolf” he thought. Wolf could take all them out easily, but he needed some guards to help in case anything goes awry. Wolf gazed the guards in contempt,  “So weak” he muttered, “even all them attacking in unison would not make any difference” he thought to himself.  He bounced his pecs and some of the OldRed´s tugs noticed their size and feared the behemoth of man in front of them.

One of the fattest tugs walked in front of Wolf and the Interviewer. “Yo, are you the boss here?” He asked. “Kinda” the Interviewer said, he was pondering how much ruckus these people would make and what kind of unwanted attention they would bring.  The tug then said “Our boss wants to talk with you, get on the car?”. Wolf walked with his fist closed the Interviewer just managed to put a hand on Wolf’s arm,  “Wait buddy, please” Wolf looked at him there was a contained rage on his eyes, these unworthy beings where desecrating the sacred soil that the SSS terrains represented for him, with his weapons they were almost begging for him to take these out of their hands with hands and arms attached, no one on the SSS had any weapon aside of their well build bodies and sadistic thoughts, but these weaklings needed to hide behind their guns. “I feel the same Wolf, please wait a little” the Interviewer said but he also was clearly enraged too. Wolf was breathing heavily, closed his eyes and then released his fist. “Ok, I´ll go your way…for once”.  The Interviewer nodded and then looked at the tug. “No, thank you”  The Interviewer said politely but harshly. “If your boss wants to talk, you play on the SSS rules, or you stop playing”. The tug loaded his gun but he could not aim it before Wolf right fist went with unrelenting strength to his head and his fist ran through it. The tug body twitched from the sudden decerebration and was only standing because Wolf forearm was holding it on the air. “You piece of shit, you got extremely easy” Wolf said. The tugs, terrified, loaded their guns, the SSS guards quickly stood in front of the Interviewer protecting his body, Wolf ripped the twitching body from his forearm and tossed it aside and begun to look at his next victim but suddenly a loud authoritative voice yelled “STOOOOOOOP”.

The tugs  stopped in his tracks and looked at the SUV, the SSS Guards stood in their positions, and Wolf raised an eyebrow and looked at the SUV. He smirked and looked amused. “Well well, that son of a bitch is still alive”. Wolf said, he turned his head and looked at the Interviewer who walked past the SSS guards looking unfazed, he stood at  Wolf’s side.

The SUV doors opened, in the side that was nearer to Wolf and the Interviewer a tall man stepped down from the car, he was dressed in some of the most luxurious brands, he had a designer suit, gold clock and designer shoes. He had a drink in his hand and was clearly high from drugs.  The Interviewer despised him at the sight, he believed that all that ostentation was more a sign of weakness than from true leadership. And looking at that “stereotypical mob boss appearance” made him despise him more.

The other side of the car opened, then a tall man man stepped down of the car, and then a bodybuilder in suit stepped down the car he was just a little short from the other man but he was heavily muscled. The Interviewer fixated his gaze on him, “Michal” the interviewer muttered, Wolf smirked cockily, “seems they have somebody to entertain myself” he said in low voice that was only heard by the Interviewer.

Michal was big, even with his suit it was clearly evident that he barely fitted on those clothes, he was bald but that made him even more respectable and somewhat attractive and his pecs and arms looked like they where going to rip all his suit and break free. His legs where big, and the calves where almost ripping the suit. Michal smiled cockily, like he felt he was strong enough to claim a place within the SSS but he was on the OldReds side.  At his side the other guard was also suited, he looked tall, but Michal looked just impressive, he looked somewhat like the way that Wolf would look if a suit could hold him. Michal was also fearsome, he, in a natural way looked more dangerous than all the other tugs together with their boss. Ricardo thought that he could be easily a SSS elite guard, or even give Wolf a run of his money. It was clear that Michal was the force behind the OldReds authority. The boss looked so weak at his side that Ricardo wondered why Michal didn’t took over the mob.

The mob boss walked next to Michal and the other guard. “Thanks Michal, your opinions where right, seems that that monster is the hardest guard”. Michal nodded silently and bounced his pecs.  The boss stood ad a safe distance and said “Well, seems we got a small impasse with my bodyguard”. “You should be Nikolai” the Interviewer said. Yes, I’m Nikolai, the leader of the OldReds, I went here because we lost here some goods sent a while ago. I want to recover it.
“If you were coming just to recover you box you would just sent us a message, but you came with a small army and some bodyguards, so, excuse me if I don’t buy it…What to you want?” The Interviewer said in a cold voice. Wolf bounced his pecs and was fixated on Michal.  “Well, they say that you’re a man of few words” Nikolai Said, “I’m also a man of action” The mob boss said while sipping his drink. “I really would like if you get to the point  so we can get past this bump on our commercial relation” the Interviewer said. “Look, we sent a box, I’ll like to recover it” Nikolai said “You knew that that box violated the SSS rules, the very rules you swore to abide so we can take care of your needs, so we did with that box the same thing we do with those that doesn’t abide by our rules” the Interviewer said. “And that is?” Nikolai asked “we destroyed it, the rest of your goods are in your warehouse” the Interviewer answered.

Nikolai became red, his breathing accelerated and his hands trembled “you did what?” He threw his drink that smashed to the floor  “that box contained a very important OldRed´s treasure. “How you dare? How could you?” “Would you mind to cut the crap Nikolai?” The Interviewer said, he was extremely quiet, but that coldness was hiding a silent but grown rage caused by the fact that Nikolai had  second intentions, the OldReds had enough money so they can easily absorb the box loss, he was hiding something “What is exactly what you want Nikolai?” He asked, “Why you came here when you easily could send some other person to speak about that box”.  

Nikolai pondered his answer but he decided to open his hand. “You have a very good place here, the warehouses, the subterranean spaces, the operations…we want them, and you’ll hand them right now to the Old Reds, or you can die defending that from us, anyway, the OldReds will possess this place and it will be our operations base”.

Wolf smirked, looked at the Interviewer “told you so”, the bounced his pecs. On the other side of the place Michal was standing but unfazed, the other Nikolai guard smiled, the other tugs begun to walk towards the place where Wolf and the Interviewer where.  They where so sure of themselves so sure that they would just handed the business that they got somewhat bemused when the Interviewer just put his hand on the head, he looked irritated. “I just don’t have time for this” the Interviewer said “Ricardo, bring me a coca cola…and a seat”. Ricardo left the place in a hurry.  “I really don’t like to hand out my toys, nor my business” he said.

Nikolai looked at the interviewer and said: “you’ll hand us your toys or you’ll die” , “And I told you that I don’t like to hand out my toys, nor my business, nor Wolf’s pack members” the interviewer answered defiantly, Ricardo arrived with a can of coke and a seat, one in each hand he put the seat next to the Interviewer who seated and then took a sip of his coca cola.  “Also, I don’t like to see kids playing with my toys with my permission and seems you have toyed with one of ours”. The interviewed said while pointing to Michal. “Hi Michal, why you didn’t communicate with us?” He said almost ignoring Nikolai.

Michal smirked, Nikolai looked surprised “Did you knew them?” He asked, “I worked for them” was the only answer given in a deep, masculine voice. Michal bounced his pecs, his calves were about to rip his pants off.  Wolf grunted “worked…” Michal looked at him, they both stared directly in the eye, they seemed to be fighting a wits challenge.  At this point they were ignoring all what was happening at their surroundings.  Nikolai was amused but kept looking at Michal and Wolf in turns, then he looked at his other bodyguard “Grigory, don’t you think this is fun?” Grigory nodded. Grigory walked in front of Michal but Michal didn’t broke eye contact with Wolf.   They kept looking silently for some minutes, the rest of the SSS and the tugs looked silently at the two titans preparing to fight.

“Nikolai, are you sure that you want Wolf and me to hand over the SSS to you?” The interviewer said breaking the silence, Nikolai stood defiantly “Yes, you will hand this place to me, and your guards ill make sure I’ll pay the, handsomely” then he spoke in a very low way so everyone could hear “I’ll be your new boss, you’ll be loyal to me and I’ll take your business, you will be part of the Old Reds and I’ll even expel this brute  from this place” he said while pointing to Wolf.  Wolf smiled “I really want to see how you try to steal my pack from me”. He said bouncing his pecs and looking at Michal. Nikolai went near Wolf, not realizing the stupid risk he was facing, Wolf looked at him and bounced again his muscles, the sudden movement stopped Nikolai in his tracks. “Why you don’t to go speak with my pal over there and survive…for a little more time?”

Nikolai tied to act thought but decided not to force his luck with Wolf, Nikolai walked next to Gregory. “So what’s your answer?” He asked.

“I thought that we where clear, first, I really dislike to have my toys stolen from me, Wolf already said that you could try to steal his pack, that is a clear no”, The Interviewer said, he Tok a sip of his can “I really despise people that doesn’t abide by the rules they accepted, and the SSS despises anyone that tries to overstep their boundaries and they make sure that they get punished”. The Interviewer closed his eyes from a second and then stared to the floor, pondering the next move, his strategic position, Wolf could destroy all the tugs, Gregory looked respectable, he could be a good candidate for the SSS, he could even be on the colosseum, but Michal was on another level, he could give Wolf a run of his money, maybe Wolf would be victorious but the tugs could hurt him with his guns. Even Gregory could possess some challenge, Nikolai seems to trust in him a lot, he seemed the confidant of Nikolai in some level but the Interviewer knew Michal.

The interviewer remembered hot Michal could tear gladiators apart like they where made from jelly, he was widely know in the colosseum, the Interviewer knew how easily he stomped flat heads with those legs and how his magnificent quads and calves danced on the air before stomping the head of his unfortunately victim and making blood, bone, eyes and brains fly explosively over the place in one stomp how he easily could crack heads with his hands and arms and how he enjoyed that.  Then, one faithful day the Interviewer sent him on a espionage mission, an operative, the SSS was suspicious of the Old Reds, they tried to smuggle drugs from time to time, but they usually where small quantities, so the SSS sent warning messages until they got so frequent that the Interviewer knew that the SSS would need to do something before the situation would get out of hand. So they sent Michal, the Interviewer pondered to send Wolf but Wolf was too big, too latin, and too vicious, Michal was vicious too, but he had that eastern European charming looks and that made him better for the mission, The Interviewer also needed Wolf at is side to keep the business going.

At the first week Michal tried to make some contacts on the Old Reds ranks, he kept contact with the SSS, he even sent videos of hims, in posing tricks killing his informants who spitted all the info Michal needing before spitting his guts and being savagely crushed to death on a vicious bearhug where Michal’s arms snaked over the rips of his victims and sometime he even palmed his head while laughing and crushing their heads. Then the communications were too sparse, then suddenly stopped. The interviewer pondered to send somebody to look, but he knew that Michal mission was critical, but after some months, he thought that the only way Michal stopped communication was that he was killed. That even possessed some crucial questions, if he was killed how the old reds could manage to achieve that and why they kept silence. The SSS kept silence and has the Old Reds kept sending their stuff the Interviewer pondered the possibility that Michal renounced the SSS and his mission, but betrayal…that was another matter.

While the interviewed pondered this issues in silence while looking at the floor Nikolai spoke, “you might despise those who break the rules, but I want to make this a freer organization, we can give you guns, we can give you power, we will make this town kneel before us, we can be their sole governors, you only have to pledge your loyalty to me and kill these two, so, what do you decide?” Nikolai challenged the crowd, the tugs shot their guns to the air.

“You really were too stupid, too unworthy, and even you toyed with one of us, you replay think that our pack will follow you?” The interviewer said calmly, “Our pack is loyal to the SSS and to Wolf, and the only thing that keeps you alive is that I wanted to know what exactly where your plans, so the answer is still no, and you better leave with all your unworthy tugs before you all get snuffed out of this world”.  The Interviewer stood from his seat. “Michal, I´m very, very disappointed”

Nikolai just laughed, first in a low volume that good louder and louder until it became a burst of laughter. “You think that that brute will help you?” Michal took out his suit, he flexed his biceps that burst out of his sleeves and then ripped the shirt off his body showing his chiseled pecs. He walked next to Gregory. Wolf responded ripping off his shirt and bouncing is pecs, Wolf was strong, big and all his muscles showed, Wolf smirked and made a double biceps posed, then he kissed his biceps and caressed his big, strong, hypermasculine pecs.

Nikolai went from laughter to seriousness, “That always said that you where cunning, but I see you’re just a cunt, lets see what you do once your precious Wolf dies at the hand of my best man, Gregory, take him out!” He ordered.

Gregory walked towards wolf but at the first step he made a bloody hand appeared in front of his chest, Michal punched him from behind and then he looked his bloody hand, he was amused. “Seems that you’re only looks asshole” he said while he was moving his hand, then he took out the hand from the wounded body, Gregory fell to the floor while he used his hands to try to cover the hole on his chest. Gregory breathed heavily, Michal bend in front of Gregory and with his right hand he took Gregory’s neck and lifted him, Gregory looked in terror the face of the big man that was lifting him barely making an effort. Wolf looked amused at the spectacle Michal was offering, he enjoyed looking at some strong man snuffing another human being. Michal the just ripped the head of the body and while holding the head from the neck he tossed in front of Wolf who stopped it like it was a soccer ball. The head was looking lifelessly to Nikolai who was horrified at the bloody spectacle, the tugs where confused by this sudden act, Wolf looked at the head bellow his foot and the he slowly pressed the head against the ground, first, his calves came to life, the monstrous string of his calved were followed by the super strong quads. The the foot came down squishing the head agains the floor, a sickening squish sounded while Wolf simply crushed the head like it was a bug. Michal smiled while Nikolai looked at him. “What did you doo your idiot?” Nikolai yelled. “Well, seems that I never left” Michal said.

The hell broke loose the tugs aimed at Michal and Wolf, they instinctively knew that Wolf and Michal where the biggest threats on the place and fired their guns, the bulled rebounded on Wolfs and Michal bodies like they were from styrofoam so they just ignored them. Nikolai squirmed on the SUV and yelled to the driver “Get out of here!!!!” But Michal went to the driver’s side and punched over the armored glass the cracked like it was only a cracker, then Michal yanked the driver out of the car so hard that his body ripped in half letting only the lifeless legs inside the car. Then Michal dropped the body and crushed the head with his knee,  and  after that, he smashed the car’s roof so heavily that the car tires exploded and the roof went down trapping Nikolai. Michal smiled cockily while feeling the bullets bouncing on his body, he was ecstatic. “I missed this” he thought to himself and flexed his biceps, then he ripped his pants only to stay in positg trunks and revealing his Wonderfull legs. The SSS guards silently watched the carnage while providing a human shield to the Interviewer, they where the elite guards, so when some bullet reached to them it bounced or some was trapped between the dense muscles, but they didn’t flinched. They were well trained by Wolf and the enjoyed the spectacle Wolf and Michal were giving.

On the other side Wolf already reached the tugs  he then took one by the arm with the gun and lifted,”even with that gun you’re a useless piece of crap” he angrily muttered and then swung the body to the ground with all his might. The torso was instantly crushed by all the strength applied to it and the limbs dislocated all at once. The head only remained round because the angle of the hit only dislocated it but was loosely held by the neck skin, Wolf crushed the head with his feet and ripped the arm from the remains of the body.  The tug next to Wolf emptied the magazine and in shock, he  tried to hit Wolf with the gun. Alf smiled and tossed him the former tug arm. The tug in reflex tried to hold the arm before seeing two strong hands clapping his head that was crushed like it was a fly, the decerebrated body fell to the ground twitching but Wolf, unsatisfied by the quick kill took the body from the legs and in one with motion he ripped the body vertically in half. The body sprayed blood in all directions, the ribcage got almost intact so Wolf flipped the body and bear-hugged the body remains  while screaming in pleasure that imploded spraying more blood to the floor. Wolf release the body. HEHEHE Wolf proudly smiled at his utter superiority. Wolf kissed his biceps and bounced his pecs, he was clearly enjoying the carnage he and Michal were making. But he didn't wanted to hand Michal most of his preys, so he decided to kill even more tugs.
Wolf and Michal seemed to silently compete, they both where lighting like maniacs while mangling the tugs. The Old Reds eventually ran out of bullets so they tried to use the Miniuzis like bats, one tug tried to use the gun to hit Michal on his groin, but the weapon bounced against Mitchal muscles that took the Miniuzi and ripped it with such force that the tug hand ripped out. Mitchal laughed “so easy he said” then he took both arms and ripped them from the tug body who yelled so hard but amazingly he tried to run, Michal reached him and pushed hit to the ground, then he clawed the leg with his right hand and pinned the rest of the body to the floor and then he ripped the leg of the  body. The tug yelled like mad, Michal took the leg with both hands and while looking contemptuously at the dying tug,  he said “this is how you use a bat” then he, using the leg like a bat crushed the tugs head with the leg, the bloody remains of the tug just twitched. Then Michal tossed the leg and kicked the body that crashed near there.

Wolf looked at the creative ways Michal was killing his victims and decided he could not be left behind.  He reached with his big hand on a tug chest just over the sternum, he clawed  hard the sternum but not that hard to dislocate it from the ribs. He brought the card next to him and bear-hugged the tug but not to crush his ribs but from his abdomen. At first, Wolf just pressed hard, but not too hard while he accommodated, another tug tried to hit Wolf to help his friend but Wolf was not feeling any pain, he felt a little annoyed by the tug but he concentrated on his actual victim. After he had the tug on the place he wanted he begun to crush the body, the tug yelled and tried to hit Wolf’s head but his skin didn’t even got red. Wolf kept the pressure, the he opened his hands and clawed on the skin. Wolf laughed at the thought of what would happen. Wolf turned and saw the hitting thug who pissed himself. “You’re next” Wolf said and then he used all his might crushing the body, but then, he clawed the body and opening his arms he ripped the tug in half from the abdomen, the blood accumulated in the tug’s abdomen sprayed on all directions. The ripped tug legs fell on one side of wolf and the other half fell to the ground with a loud AIEEEEEEEEEEE. The tug tried to crawl out of his fate but Wolf would reach the body, he ripped both arms of the body easily, Wolf flexed his biceps and bounced his pecs at Michal and then with just one hand he crushed the head agains the floor while flexing the biggest triceps ever existed.

Mitchal just smirked and reached another yelling tug, the lifted him from behind in a bearhug and crushed the body with a swift motion, then before the body fell to the ground he put the tugs head between his legs, and then in a quick flex, Mitchal applied full pressure to the head and the head imploded soaking Mitchal´s legs with blood, brains and bone. Mitchal was aroused by the kills and bounced all his muscles, he then tossed aside the body with his leg and signaled Wolf to snuff the last tug.

The last tug tossed his weapon to Wolf’s head, the gun bounced back, Wolf smirked “not so tough now isn’t you?” The tug tried to run but Wolf kicked the leg breaking it in two, the tug fell to the floor. Then Wolf bent and took the tug with one hand. You’re so skinny, lets see if I can help you to get in shape”. Wolf crushed the feet, the tug tried to kick wolf in the face with his good feet while desperately yelling from fear and pain. Wolf took the other feet with his free hand and crushed it swiftly has if the tugs feet was not made of bone but from jelly. Wolf kneels down in front of the crushed feet while smiling devilishly, then, beginning from the feet, Wolf began to roll the feet over the ankles, then the ankles over the shin, then he rolled the tibias over the knees fro, the front, every fold that was a sickening sound of cracked bone followed by a yell and a laugher.
Mitchal was looking amused at the spectacle, Wolf kept folding the body and breaking the bones, when Wolf already broke the legs, he begun of roll the legs over the abdomen, the volume of if made that a little harder but for Wolf’s strength it was barely an issue, Wolf filed the tugs legs in a knot breaking the boned in more parts that could be counted and then rolled the legs over the abdomen, the tug yelled where muffled when Wolf crushed the abdomen and begun to fold the rest of the torso over itself breaking easily all the ribs. The were only a Head and a rolled body and the arms just hanging from the flattened body.  Wolf was ecstatic while feeling al the bone crushing on his unfathomable strength, when he reached the head he just rolled the head over the neck with his hand breaking the neck and crushing the head against the rest of the body, the bloodied body was now a gruesome human flesh mass that looked like some kind of sick sausage with human arms on the side, Wolf then ripped the arms of the rest of the body and crushing all the bones with his hands he flattened the arms and used them to make a knot on the rest of the body so it wouldn’t unroll. Then he tossed jokingly the body to Michal ho amused just let it fell to the floor “I don’t what that!” Mitchal said.

Then Wolf and Michal looked at the mangled and crushed bodies at their side, the floor was filled with blood and bodyparts, they smiled, but Nikolai was still alive, Mitchal and Wolf got next to the SUV and Michal with his hand ripped the SUV roof and then Wolf hold Nikolai. The Interviewer went next to them. “So, this is how it ended…you really underestimated the SSS” The interviewer said. Nikolai was shocked, horrified by the onslaught. Two people were able to destroy Nikolai’s personal guard without any weapon but their own unfathomable strength. “Well destroy you” Nikolai said,  the interviewer calmly said “From now on, the Old Reds aren’t our clients anymore” Nikolaid yelled defiantly but the horror was clear on his face.

“It’s no use talking to you” the interviewer said, ”what do you think Wolf?, maybe his head could held ore ideas if you help to open it a bit?” The Interviewer said.  Wolf laughed like a maniac, “Seems you’re pretty closed to new ideas, maybe if I open you head a bit” With that Wolf gripped his head, and nailed the head with his fingers.  Nikolai tried to hit Wolf to no avail,  Wolf smiled, “this excuse of a man thought he was strong, next TO ME” Nikolai thought that Wolf would crush his head, but Wolf had other plans, eh gripped his head with his fingers and then with is monstrous string we begun to slowly tear open Nikolai’s cranium,  Nikolai yelled in horror, Wolf devilishly laughed, louder and louder Wolf laughed while opening Nikolai’s cranium, Wolf flexed his legs, his pecs, his back, Wolf was just enjoying the laughs, the more Nikolai yelled, the more Wolf you enjoy the kill, the bone was not able to put any more resistance and when Wolf felt that he just pulled the head in both directions opening the cranium and face, splitting the head in two, uncovering the brain in a shower of blood, Michal grabbed the brain with his hand and ripped if off of the body and then Wolf palmed the remains of the head and with quick flex of his monstrous pecs he crushes the head, Michal got the remains of the body and ripped in half leaving just a lifeless, headless torso on one side of the SUV remains and a pair of lifeless legs on the other side. Wolf flexed his biceps in a double biceps pose and Michal responded with the same pose, they where almost competing to see the biggest of the two although Wolf was the alpha of the pack they both got an understanding, but that didn’t meant that the issue was settled between Michal and the SSS.

“Please relax gentlemen, Ricardo, bring water so they can get somewhat clean” The Interviewer said while looking at Wolf and Michal bodies dripping the tugs coagulating blood, brains and bone rests. “Good work Wolf, flawless as always” Wolf just responded with an excited smile and pecs bounce that let some blood drops fell to the ground”.  Michal bounced back, he was aroused too. “Michal, the fact that you helped here doen´t mean that everything is settled within the SSS” Michal made double biceps pose, flexed his legs and nodded. Wolf also flexed his quads. “Let´s talk”, the Interviewer said. Ricardo came with two buckets of Water the both Wolf and Michal tree over their bodies to get somewhat cleaner but it was only for a little comfort from the unworthy blood that soaked them.  The three went to the SSS office  where the Interviewed seated, tapped on his PC and said “this ruckus will make a dent on our profits” Wolf and Michal smiled clearly proud of their recent carnage. “Michal, tell me why you disappeared” The Interviewer asked. “Michal knew that if he answered wrong he would be fighting Wolf and he was not sure of thee result”. “I killed too many guards so they begun to feel suspicious of me.”  Michal answered while bouncing his pecs. “Seems you improved your strength while on mission” Wolf said “yes” was the only thing  Michal said. “Why the Old Reds tried to take the SSS from us? They don’t ave anything to gain from this”. The Interviewer asked.  “They lost influence, I killed a lot of their guards but they believed it was be a competitors mafia, they needed a stronghold and thought that if they get this space has their Headquarters, they could dominate the city and maybe recovering their influence”   Michal answered. “So they think we are weak, first the cops, then the Mob” The Interviewer thought. “We need to fix that, but first, we we need  to make sure this scandal doesn’t affect us”. The interviewer said “Mitchal, can you destroy what´s remaining of the Old Reds?” Michal broadly smiled “yes sir” He proudly said flexing his muscles like in a bodybuilding competition. “I´ll destroy everyone”  Michel said “then I expect you to prepare yourself”, but, Michal, if you disappear again, I’ll make sure that Wolf goes to track you, we don’t like lone wolves within the SSS” Michal bounced his pecs again and said “Yes”. “Then go was the only answer he got from the Interviewer.  

The interviewer spoke to Wolf who was caressing his body and flexing. “These tugs certainly made a ruckus and with the two disappeared cops…seems that we will need to make sure no cop tries to come near here again” The interviewer said. “What are you saying?” Wolf asked excitedly. “We will need to take care of the police station on the zone” The Interviewer said, “Wolf howled excitedly” in anticipation of the massacre that would ensure next. “How many do you need that I kill” The interviewer sighted and after some hesitation he said “all of them”.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

But killing the entire police force wouldnt bring more attention to them? Unless they make it look like a gang did it?...

Trust Wolf ;) 

• Like 1