Frank's Gym Part 2: Damien's Mistake (A blue pill side story)

hotmuscle101

As Frank led the ever horny Damien out of the showers, Frank had given Damien his towel to cover up leaving himself indecent. Not wanting to walk naked to his office with another man following, Frank looked around the changing room for another towel. He didn’t find any towels out on the benches, but his eyes did fall back on the discarded jock strap from earlier.

Frank picked up the dripping jockstrap, watching a wad of white viscous liquid fall from the pouch of the strap. Frank was having second thoughts about putting this on, but some commotion outside the locker room door alerted him to the fact that he would soon have more company. With no other option, Frank leaned over and spread open the straps of the leg holes for the jockstrap. He put one foot in each opening and slid the jock up.

The strap made a loud wet slap sound when it clung to his waist. He could feel the cool soggy material of the pouch rubbing against his balls and surprisingly still hard cock. That must be from the pill he took earlier because Frank knew there was no way he would naturally be hard from being in this situation.

Once the jock was on, Frank turned to Damien who was absent-mindedly stroking the length of his cock through the towel. “Let’s head to my office, we will have a little more privacy there to discuss what’s going on.”

Damien let a moan escape his mouth as he bit his lower lip. Frank watched a wet spot begin to form on the towel by the head of his bulbous cock. The wet spot grew larger making the towel more opaque as Damien stroked the length of his cock.

Two guys had walked into the change room just then. The first guy was shorter than the guy who was following behind him. They both had a military crew cut hair style and were wearing military fatigues. The first guy saw Damien and looked down to see him stroking his cock. His eyes bugged a little seeing the size of what was under the towel. I noticed a slight movement in the crotch of his fatigues. The guy looked back up at Damien who was staring straight at him. “Like what you see baby” Damien said with a bassy rumble as he winked at the military man.

The guy following behind hadn’t heard or seen what the first military man did. “Let’s get moving Damien before you cause a scene.” Frank grabbed onto Damien's right delt and steered him past the two men and into the hall and down to his office, where Frank quickly unlocked the door and nudged Damien inside. Hoping no one else saw, Frank turned around and saw the military guy peeking from around the corner as he quickly withdrew back into the locker room once Frank caught him spying.

Once inside his office, Frank turned and bolted the door so he wouldn’t be interrupted. Frank turned around and saw that Damien had already removed his towel and was standing in front of the mirror stroking himself. Frank was about to speak when he noticed a tingling/burning sensation in his balls and cock. Having forgotten about the cum soaked jockstrap he had borrowed from the locker room, Frank quickly shoved his thumbs under the strap and yanked it down. What greeted Frank was not what he was used to seeing. With a loud smack, his cock head slapped into his belly. Much higher than he was used to. It was swollen with veins pulsing all over the length of it. However that was not the most shocking part, because what rested beneath his engorged length of cock meat was a pair of testicles that had completely stretched his sack. They looked to be about the size of oranges.

Frank took one of his testicles in his meaty hand and gave it a slight squeeze. “Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk” Frank moaned as the testicle in his hand pulsated sending out waves of pleasure through his body. Frank felt a strange sensation across his chest and arms, almost like an itching sensation. He looked down and saw small hairs beginning to sprout all over his skin. Frank also saw more veins had begun to appear up his arms. Frank looked up into the mirror across the room and the man that looked back at him didn’t look the same as the one that had left the office earlier. He looked much younger, more youthful. Wrinkles had disappeared from his face and facial hair had begun giving him a five-o’clock shadow. His muscles no longer looked saggy, but firm and tight.

Frank brought his arm up into a flex and the same size ball that was there earlier appeared, but it was much harder and had many more veins pulsing across it. He brought his arm down and noticed that Damien was staring at him in the mirror as he stroked his cock. He gave Damien a quick flex for show, bouncing both of his pecs back and forth. Frank's attention was brought back to his dick as he felt like he was about to cum. Frank grabbed hold of his burning meat and marveled at its new girth as he gave it one slow stroke from base to tip. Frank could feel cum traveling the length of his shaft as it spurted out and coated his dick. Another surprise came as Frank realized it wasn’t cum, but pre-cum. He hadn’t been able to produce pre-cum since he stopped using steroids.

Frank headed over to his desk and opened up the top drawer, he moved a few things around until he found what he was looking for. He produced a ruler and measuring tape from the drawer. Taking the ruler, Frank set it on top of the desk at the edge. Frank took a few small steps towards it, with his raging hard on leading the way. He stopped when the head of his cock was just covering up the 7 inch mark. Leaning forward he watched as 7.5 inches disappeared underneath his cock head. Then 8 inches. Just before the 9 inch mark, Frank's thighs bumped into the edge of his desk.

“Holy Shit!” Frank looked at the ruler in disbelief. Not only had his cock grown almost two inches longer, but the width of his dick now completely hid the ruler underneath. Frank took his cock back in his hand. Judging by how much more his fingers were being pushed apart, he’d say he gained at least an inch in thickness as well. “That would make my cock almost 9x5 inches. FUCK” Frank had accidentaly got his balls pinched between his thighs and the desk as he had leaned a little more forward to grab the tape measure. Pleasure rocked Frank's body as he felt the pulsation from his nuts press him away from the desk. His sack grew even tighter as his balls pulsed slightly larger. His cock throbbed angrily as more veins began spreading across its length.

With his eyes glued to his cock, he watched as the 9 inch mark disappeared beneath his cock head. Frank moaned as another glob of pre-cum spit out the end of his dick, coating the 9 inch mark of the ruler. Frank had never been so turned on in his life. Frank could feel that itchy feeling return across his body as more hair began filling in across his torso. Frank's mind began getting clouded with lust as he stepped away from the desk and sat in his chair, taking his cock in his hand and stroking it.

Frank, lost in his own euphoric transformation, had completely forgotten he had an audience. Damien had watched from across the room as all of this transpired. The entire time he watched Damien had continued stroking his cock. Unable to reach orgasm, his balls continued to swell as his cock and muscles slowly shrank in size. Damien knew that the only way he was going to cum was if he got the cum fucked out of him and staring at the piece of meat in Frank’s hand, he knew what he wanted.

Frank was so lost in his stroking of his new cock. His head had rolled back onto the chair with his legs spread open as one hand gripped his cock and the other had started feeling up his hardened chest and his now perky nipples.

Damien, still massive with muscle, but not nearly as big as he once was, lumbered across the room till he stood next to frank. With one hand still stroking his own fat dick, Damien reached his other hand and wrapped it around the base of Frank’s cock. Frank was quickly brought out of his sexual heat when he felt Damien give his cock a squeeze. Frank brought his head up and looked at Damien. “I ain’t gay Damien. I don’t want any part of this gay shit.” Frank had placed his hand around Damien's wrist as if he was about to pull his hand off his cock.

“Frank baby, I ain’t gay either, but I feel like we both need something right now and we can help each other out.” Damien said as he smirked at Frank. Frank, enjoying the feeling of Damien's rough calloused hand stroking his hard cock, hesitantly pulled up on Damien’s wrist, taking his hand from his cock. “I can’t Damien. I’m really fucking horny right now and I’m afraid I will do something I’ll regret later.”

“I bet I can change your mind.” Damien said with a devilish grin on his face. With Frank’s hand still on his wrist, Damien had stopped stroking his cock and quickly reached under Frank’s cock and grabbed his low hanging fruit. Frank reached forward and grabbed Damien’s other wrist with his other hand. “Damien, you don’t know what you're doing. We don’t know the long term effects this will have.” Frank said with a slight look of fear and lust in his eyes.

“Oh Frank, I know exactly what I’m doing, because I know exactly what I want.” with that Damien squeezed Frank’s testicle in his hand. This made Frank weak as he was wracked with sexual pleasure all over again. Frank released both of Damien's wrists in his weakened state and Damien took the opportunity to grab hold of Frank's other testicle. Not wanting to give Frank a chance to change his mind, Damien squeezed the other meaty orb. 

Frank writhed in the chair as his moans grew louder and deeper. His ball sack grew ever tighter as his testicles pulsed even larger. Now nearing the size of small grapefruits. Curious, Damien leaned down and brought his own balls up next to Franks. He compared their sizes and noticed there wasn’t much of a difference now. Damiens cock was still bigger than Frank's. He pushed his cock up against frank’s, comparing the two. Frank’s cock was just as wide as his, but still about two inches shorter. Damien could feel Frank's cock vibrating against his and watched the gap in size between their two monster cocks close. Frank’s cock kept pulsing until it was just an inch shy of being the same size as Damiens.

Damien realized that Frank’s balls were producing a massive amount of testosterone, it seemed that every time his balls were squeezed they released even more into his system. As Frank’s body hair began to thicken across his body and his muscles continued to harden, veins snaked all over his body, feeding his muscles with more hormones.

Damien looked down at Frank’s cock and it looked angry. It was pulsing still and with every throb another glob of pre-cum was spewed from the tip. Damien looked up at Frank’s face and saw that his eyes were open, but they looked glazed over with lust. “Perfect, now I think you will be in a much more agreeable state.

Damien gripped onto both of Frank’s thighs and lowered himself between Frank’s legs in front of the chair. Damien rested on his knees. His thick thighs keeping him straight up, unable to rest back any further. The head of Damien’s cock rubbed against the underside of the chair Frank was sitting in. Smearing pre all around. Damien gripped onto Frank’s cock and lifted it up against his hardened stomach. Damien saw the river of pre leaking down the underside of Frank’s thick cock and noticed his balls were soaked in the juice.

Damien got to work licking Frank’s balls clean. Unable to fit the giant orbs inside his mouth, Damien still sucked on them, tasting all the sweet nectar being produced from within. He ran his tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the head, getting every last drop of pre along the way. Damien felt a strange sensation in his pecs as he continued to siphon the pre from the tip of Frank’s big cock head. It could only be described as a tingly sensation. He also noticed his nipples were getting tingly as well. He could feel his pecs pushing out against his arms as he held onto Frank’s thighs. He looked down and noticed that even more of his view was being blocked from below from his now fuller pecs. However something looked off. They didn’t look as hard as they used to, in fact they looked much softer and looked like they were filling out more to the sides. If Damien had known any better he’d almost say they looked like tits.

During this entire time, Frank had been enjoying the sensations that Damien had been bringing to his meaty fuck stick, but he noticed they had stopped and Frank just wanted it to continue, so he reached his hand up and grabbed the back of Damien’s head and pushed him back down onto his cock.

Damien, having forgotten for just a moment what he had set out to do, now being reminded by the horny man in front of him, engulfed the bulbous cock head and swallowed the cock as far as he could.

“Mmmmmmm Damien…uhhhhh…..we gotta stop…..” Frank forced his brain through the fog of lust to produce the words to alert Damien that something was wrong, but at the same time his body betrayed him by grabbing the back of Damien’s head and forcing his head even further onto his cock.

Damien began to gag as he was forced harder onto Frank’s cock. Tears welling up in his eyes from his gag reflex being triggered. Damien tried to push himself up using Frank’s thighs as leverage,but Frank wasn’t having it.

Having lost the mental battle, Frank fully gave over to the lust. “This is what you wanted you fucking fag? HUH? Wanted this dick so bad? Well here, take it all!” Frank growled as he brought his other hand to the back of Damien’s head and pushed even harder, forcing the last couple inches into his throat. Frank held his head there as he felt him struggle to the thickness and length of his cock invading his throat. 

Damien began to panic as he was running out of oxygen. His neck muscles were spasming as he was continuously gagging on the monster cock in his throat. Damien feared he may black out soon, but as this thought crossed his mind, he could feel the balls beneath Frank’s cock pull up in preparation for orgasm.

“Here it fucking is, this is what you wanted. Now swallow it all like a good little bitch.” With that Frank roared as he came, unleashing wave after wave of cum down Damien’s throat.

So much was going on at once, Damien didn’t know what to focus on. He felt every single blast of Frank’s seed shooting directly into his stomach, which was quickly filling up with all of Frank’s cum. He also felt his cock lurching wildly, but still unable to orgasm, filling his balls even more. He felt them inflate and he could feel the floor graze against the bottom of his sack. However the thing that was really grabbing at his attention was the sensation he was feeling in his pecs. If he thought they were inflating earlier from consuming Frank’s pre, it was like someone had attached a hose to each of his nipples, because they were getting ridiculously large now.

Frank let go of the back of Damien’s head and his cock slid out and smacked against his rock hard gut, sending Damien’s saliva all over his chest. His cock shined with Damien’s throat juices as his still hard cock pulsed out another glob of cum.

Damien fell backwards onto his haunches. Noticing that his legs were much smaller than before, but he was shocked back into reality at the size of his enormous pecs. They no longer resembled pecs, but looked more like square breasts. Almost like fluffy off-season pecs. They were still very thick and full but they looked soft.

Frank couldn’t believe what he saw before him. Damien had shrunk down considerably, but he looked like he had a pair of tits now. Frank could feel his cock pulsing with need again as he looked on at Damien’s tits. “You’ve got a really nice pair there.” Frank said with lust dripping from his voice.

Damien was torn in thought. He could feel his cock still in need of release, wildly lurching beneath his newly grown pec-tits. However at the same time he didn’t want to turn himself into more of a freak and lose anymore muscle. He was also afraid of the way Frank was now looking at him with an almost hunger in his eyes.

“Frank, I think we need to stop and assess what’s happening to both of us.” Damien said with worry in his voice.

Frank stood up from his chair and grabbed the ruler from his desk. He placed it under his cock. “10 inches. That stunt you pulled grew me an entire inch. Most women would have a tough time taking a dick this big.” Frank leaned down and placed the ruler up next to Damien’s cock. “Also 10 inches. It seems you keep losing size Damien. However, your balls are bigger than mine.” Damien watched as Frank hefted his balls with one hand and reached under Damien's sack and hefted his.

“Frank….please.” Damien pleaded

“You don’t have to beg me Damien, I’d be more than happy to fuck you. But I want to be the bigger man if we are going to do this properly.” With that, Frank let go of Damien’s balls and held each of his testicles in his own hands and looked down at Damien’s tits with lust as he gripped his balls with all his might.

“You thought you were in control before, all you did was awaken the beast. Now there’s no stopping me. Watch me get huge.” Frank leaned down and lifted Damien from under his arms. Damien saw veins explode all over Frank's arms and shoulders as his body solidified even more. Frank no longer looked like an old man, but a young man in his early 30’s or late 20’s.

With strength Frank hadn’t felt in decades he tossed Damien across the room and onto his bed. He watched as Damien’s tits bounced, sending Frank into lustful rage as he sprinted across the room, prepared to sow his bull seed inside a man for the first time in his life.

• Like 26

Oh yesssssssssssssssss!! thanks!! make Frank a freaky beast!!! Transform him in a real alpha and show who is the boss of the 2 military guys too!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...