The Curse of Something - A Muscle Growth Game

MCRugerMasta

It was a really nice experience! Some of the characters really do it for me and even got kinda addicted to the process of going around and growing myself. Though I think I've beaten the game I'll keep on playing for a bit and see if there's any other secrets or sex scenes I've missed, hehe.

The only things I would wish for are that some shops make bulk buying tedious, like the pill shop since you can only ever buy one pill at a time, maybe transfer points could scale a bit with the cum load given for them, and in general the height didn't seem to scale well with the rest of my body, got outsized by my nuts pretty fast lol.

Still, great work so far and I'm more than curious for future updates. Kudos and many thanks!

• Like 2

Hey! Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

And in the next update there will be some changes to make things less tedious, like a fix to the pill shop so you can buy multiple pills faster. Also, I guess it's not really explained well but the orbs you touch when you go through the purple door affect things like dick scaling, so if you don't touch them you shouldn't end up with your ball size getting out of control.

• Like 1

It'd be nice to be able to upgrade the rings more, so that you can later have a slider.

Itd also be cool to just have a couple more characters with sex scenes.

Also amazing and addicting game!

I think in the endgame having upgrade paths for everything you have could be cool, and more gambling by having low chance encounters when exploring or fishing. 

Upgradable rings, more sex scenes, and more mirror descriptions will be thing I'll be working on. In particular, scenes for the Forest Knight and Alligator Pirate will be coming out this summer.

• Like 3

Yeah, I eventually want the Vampire Blood item to be used to get alternate size-theft versions of a bunch of the sex scenes. It would be a lot of writing so I'm not sure when I'd get around to it. I'd probably have to spread that out over a few updates.

• Like 3

Maybe Im not playing this right but I end up getting more money than Im able to spend. Other than that, its a pretty fun game. Great to pass the time. Still haven’t figured out the right and left orbs do

Yeah, you pretty much always end up with too much money because of the collection facility. At some point I'll have to do something about that. And the orbs you touch when you go through the purple door affect dick scaling.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MCRugerMasta said:

Yeah, you pretty much always end up with too much money because of the collection facility. At some point I'll have to do something about that. And the orbs you touch when you go through the purple door affect dick scaling.

Thanks! Also, what you’ve done so far is very entertaining