Ganoguy

Hey @bigbbny
Are using a browser or phone to check it? I usually write somewhere and then later paste here before posting. 

whenever I do so I need to change the text color from black to white so it’s visible with the site’s dark background color. Can you see no text at all or maybe you’re seeing something different? 

I’m fairly new here so maybe I’m doing something wrong as well 😅

On 3/16/2023 at 10:25 PM, Ganoguy said:

Hey @bigbbny
Are using a browser or phone to check it? I usually write somewhere and then later paste here before posting. 

whenever I do so I need to change the text color from black to white so it’s visible with the site’s dark background color. Can you see no text at all or maybe you’re seeing something different? 

I’m fairly new here so maybe I’m doing something wrong as well 😅

deleted

Another short - but fresh - update. More coming shortly as I have the next parts already down and just putting in the finishing touches.

Chapter 4

I was back at sea. The Black Sea. The darkness that surrounded me, the emptiness, the void, it all came rushing back. This time around I quickly recognized I was in a dream, but exactly like last time I wasn’t in control either. Feeling the chills down my spine and my hairs going up once again I tried “swimming” once more. I couldn’t tell if I was actually moving or not because there was no point of reference, no object or landmark in the horizon for me to orient myself. But I knew I had to find a way to wake up fast. Every minute I spent in that dream was bringing me closer to experiencing what happened the first time. And I could feel it creeping under my skin, that feeling, like it was slowly reaching out to me and engulfing me in fear.

Then it started.

I saw the horizon shaping up and the stars starting to light up all around me. There was one difference now though. I was closer to a planet, but it looked destroyed, like something blew it up to pieces. There was a gigantic crater in it, big enough that I could see it from the distance where I was in “space”. Debris floated all around it and the planet was devastated down to its core. Then from behind the huge cloud of floating debris I saw something starting to arise like it was ready to consume the planet. A gigantic wave of darkness slowly encapsulating it and for the first time I could hear something in that space. The echo of a million voices crying out, desperate, in pain, being consumed. They all seemed to come from that direction.

I couldn’t understand the language they were speaking but one thing was for sure: they were soon going to vanish.

I felt my body tense up and that primal feeling of fear started to grow inside me again. I once again tried to turn around and run, swim, move however possible away from that. It was just impossible. Inevitable. When I looked back everything was gone and there was just darkness, almost reaching me. That’s when I once again woke up.

The alarm on my phone said 7:30am. It was Monday and I had to get to work. I don’t know at what time I fell unconscious last Sunday afternoon but I had been out for a long time. And now I was feeling perfectly fine, like all of that had just been a Power Nap. Plus I was in my bed wearing the same clothes as the night before. Maybe John somehow carried me over to bed? Well I was at least glad to be alive right now. After the horror show I had witnessed with the fish in the aquarium I was really unsure on even what to expect anymore. I had seen the weird glow around John so would he eventually do the same to me? I was really not interested in finding out, but John was my friend. How would he ever be able to hurt me? I got up and looked for him in the apartment but he was nowhere to be found and the aquarium was empty. He must have taken the rock somewhere with him.

I texted him asking if everything was alright. There was this unreal series of things happening but at the same time everything around us seemed to be unchanged. Nothing out of the ordinary. And life moved on. I could either stay home and continue to freak out or go to work and look for John were he not to return home or reply to my messages. While overthinking all of that he actually replied.

“I’m headed to work. Catch you later tonight” he had simply said.

I raised an eyebrow but decided I was not gonna waste more time with this. I was gonna sit down with him and have a serious conversation about that thing. We didn’t even know what it was but it was clear John couldn’t keep it as a pet. Whatever it was.

I got up, headed to the bathroom and started getting ready for my day. As I showered and felt the hot water running through my body I felt a very unfamiliar feeling. My body felt different, energized, but I just thought it was the effect of passing out for probably like 12+ hours. I didn’t feel like MY body. When soaping up I was under the impression that it felt tighter, like every muscle in my body was packed up tight. Like a gym pump. Except I didn’t work out and wouldn’t call myself a fitness junkie or similar. If anything I was pretty lazy and unfamiliar to exercising in general. It was a happy surprise after all but I couldn’t shake off the feeling that it had something to do with all of the weird stuff that had happened for the past weekend. Washing myself up made me chub up a little. I hadn’t properly given my dick any attention even after John had creamed his pants after humping and rubbing his body on mine on the weekend. I could feel the blood flowing all the way down to my dick and making it grow to its full 6.5 inches, which again, although not big was decent enough and had some girth to it so that it would always make it a tight fit wherever I needed it to go into ;)

I felt the familiar feeling of ecstasy as I moved my hand up and down my shaft and the pressure grew inside me. When all my muscles tensed up and my balls flexed I could feel the thrill of weeks worth of cum coming as I was almost climaxing. I closed my eyes and squeezed my dick really hard one last time and came. I opened my eyes to check out my cumshot believing it was gonna be one of my biggest yet just given how horny I was feeling. Each squirt hit the shower wall in front of me like a gun being unloaded. I was overjoyed with the feeling and quite surprised at how much I had blasted.

When I was done and had dried myself up I took a look at myself in the mirror. I was half shocked and half excited with what I saw. All 1,75m of me were looking like I was actually a decent athlete. I wasn’t big or ripped or anything like that, but it definitely looked like I at least exercised regularly. I was slowly turning around in front of the mirror to check myself out, flexing my biceps to now see a small tiny softball going up or a faint line of abs forming on my torso. I was happy with the development I was seeing. I couldn’t figure out how and I also didn’t have time right now to make sense of anything. I quickly got dressed and went out.

On my way to work I texted John again. “We HAVE to talk tonight. Please come straight home.”

I was feeling super energetic for the rest of the day but I really needed to discuss everything with John. What the hell was happening to me? How come he wasn’t scared or freaked out at things? At some point between my tasks and meetings through the day I realized he had read my text but never replied. That was unusual of him as he would always get back to me when he saw a message. All the more reason for me to find this all incredibly bizarre. The day flew by so quickly that I didn’t even check the clock. I was still feeling incredibly energetic and before I left for the day and I had counted at least two people checking me out today, something I’m either not self conscious about or people not so obvious about it either. The first one was the girl at the front desk of our office building. She worked there for maybe two years now? I didn’t really know her name and would only give her the usual “good morning” or “have a nice day” and she would always greet me back without much else. Today though it was different. She had her eyes fixated on me when I walked in and was the first one to greet me when I passed by the turnstile to take the elevator. “I’m sorry to bother, but could you take this package up to your office? I believe it’s for you guys” she said while calling me and handing over a small package for the HR office in our company. When I took the package and thanked her she blinked at me and I kinda left without saying anything, surprised at the interaction. Well that was a first.

The second one was the barista on the cafeteria located in the common area on the top floor. He was very slim, looked to be about the same height as me and had beautiful hazel eyes. His hair was short and he had a cute faded side cut. He looked very cute, but he might’ve been a tad too young for me as he seemed to be still attending college. Just like the front desk girl he had his eyes fixated on me since I stopped by to order.

“Peter! One small cappuccino with extra cinnamon” he called out when handing out my drink. “Hope you enjoy it, we made it with extra cinnamon as my colleague informed me you never order one without it”. I was quite surprised, but very pleased by it. I caught him checking me up as I left. That was an instant boost to my ego as I haven’t had one quite like it in a while. When I was back on my workstation I realized he had left me his number written down on the cup.

I guess this is what people say about confidence, right? It makes people instantly more attractive. And that’s how I felt today because honestly there was nothing different about my looks and my clothes didn’t show any of my recent body “improvements”. It HAD to be something about the way I was feeling today or walking. There had to be SOMETHING different about me.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I saw a text notification from John. Finally he had replied, only took him a full day.

“Hey, I’m home. I’ve got something for us to try. Let me know when you’re coming”

I tried texting him back cause I was not enjoying the suspense and I was more worried than excited, but I needed to make sure John was really fine. I grabbed all my stuff and went straight back home.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2