Dealing with a gym bully

Vasilij

Owen was training in one of the city’s gyms. It was a chest day and he was bench pressing a loaded barbell of 600 lbs, enjoying the glimpses of other gym goers. “They are drooling and that’s just my warmup. I wonder how will they react when I am working out with half a ton” - he thought, feeling his bulge slightly expand. When he was done with warmup and stood up for a bit, he noticed something. A middle aged bodybuilder weighting somewhere about 300 lbs, clearly roofed judging by his bloated yet shredded belly and zits on partially exposed back, came over to leg extension machine. It was already taken by a skinny guy, but the bigger man didn’t want to wait:

- Move over, wimp. 

- Hey, leave me alone! Can’t you wait for a couple of minutes?! - said the guy, scared but also angered.

- I said move! - roid rate seemed to take over.

The gym bully was gonna hit the disoriented skinny guy, but suddenly stopped in shock and surprise. He felt a grip of someone as strong - no, stronger than him - clutching at his forearm and completely stopping his hand. Turning, he was even more surprised to see a boy barely half his age, yet towering over him and displaying enormous pecs and mighty biceps.

- Listen here, asshole. You may think you are hot shit, but that doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want. Leave him alone and wait for your turn.

- The fuck you think you are, brat! Mind your business or I am gonna kick your ass! - bodybuilder almost shouted, but Owen sensed his fear behind arrogance.

- Kick my ass? Very well, let’s do it. - he said mockingly.

The roided bodybuilder was enraged. This was his gym and he was gonna teach this punk a lesson.

Owen was angered as well. Sure, he was himself a cocky and dominant lad, but he certainly wasn’t a bully and wasn’t going to tolerate one. He wasn’t afraid - this bastard was barely half as strong as his dad, whom Owen had outwrestled and completely dominated just a week ago. Since then he felt invincible and was ever to test his strength. That was a perfect opportunity.

Next to the gym there was a room covered in mats. Usually it was used for aerobic exercises and martial arts cessions, but today it was empty and fitted well for a match between two muscle brutes. Several other members followed them, interested to see the outcome.

- You are gonna regret it, boy.

- Well, here I am and here is my ass! - Owen turned and, completely unashamed, exposed his rippling bubble butt. 

The bodybuilder shouted and kicked the teenager in his ass. Owen didn’t even flinch, but the bully grunted in pain - his toes hit rockhard fatless muscle.

- What’s the matter? My ass is too tough? Here, you can choose! - Owen laughed, while completely shedding his clothes.

Some of the girls gasped after seeing his enormous genitals and eight pack abs. It was clear that the roided bodybuilder was intimidated, but he still tried to act as if he was the strongest. Hit after hit landed on Owen’s mountainous traps, basketball-sized biceps, tree funk legs and even straight to his cum-filled balls. Still, the young stud didn’t seem to care. “Thanks for a massage, but now it is my turn!” - he laughed. 

The gym bully was no really scared. Before he could figure out what to do, Owen grapped him by the neck, lifted and threw to that mats. 
- Okay man, you win!

-That doesn’t cut it, wimp. - Owen emphasized the last word, as if to remind the bully what he himself said to the skinny guy.

- What do you mean?

- Show me and others, what you really are. That is a bitch fit only to satisfy me.

- Satisfy… What?! - the gym bully noticed, how Owen’s already big dick quickly enlarged and rose to become a foot long unbendable pillar.

Without hesitating, Owen grabbed the shocked gym bully by the neck and rammed his cock into the bully’s throat. “Yeah, punish that bitch” - shouted other members approvingly. Roofed bodybuilder tried to kick Owen’s legs, ho hit his abs, even to bite his cock. However, young stud was too hard and tough to feel pain. “That’s right bitch, you are mine now!” - he growled, feeling his orgasm being near. Suddenly he let his arms go of the bodybuilder and lifted them into a mighty double biceps pose. However, his victim still didn’t manage to free himself - young stud’s cock got so unbelievably hard and strong that it lifted 300 lbs struggling body clearly off the floor. Gym bully could hardly comprehend what was happening, the enormous cock filling his throat and choking him. 

Owen gritted his teeth and roared like a beast he was, while his cock spurted the first was into his beaten opponent’s throat. There was so much fun that it started flowing out of bodybuilder’s nose and his already bloated roof gut filled with cum. Even his asshole was dripping Owen’s thick semen. It would seem as if the gym bully’s body would burst from endless orgasm if young muscle god.

When Owen felt his orgasm subsiding, he grabbed his beaten opponent again, took him of his cock and threw on the floor. Then he covered him completely in his last shots of cum. The other people in the gym were shocked and mesmerized by such awesome display of virility and domination. Both men and women came over to Owen, groping his body and still hard cock. “You guys wanna get some at after my workout?” - Owen smiled, knowing that the evening would be fun.

• Like 17