Lust for power - Paul and Alex (Chapters 1-18)

thepump

Chapter 6 - Alex turns 18

Time flew by while Alex and Paul were both training hard, growing and hardening their bodies at large distances but with one common goal: become bigger, stronger, harder.
Paul was getting more confident every time he noticed new muscle bumps appearing on his body, fat melting away and ripped veiny hard masses of muscle replacing his average fit athletic body, changing it into a bodybuilder/powerlifter rugged look. His roommate went into a full growth hormone and steroid cycle, becoming a massive 120-kilo musclebeast and 1,93m tall, and Paul often was having trouble controlling himself with so much semi-naked muscle around. But Paul was at 105 Kg and he was a stud too, they were two of the biggest guys at the campus and well respected. Even though they had different sexual orientations they totally enjoyed partying and doing stuff together, sometimes very naughty stuff but Paul didn’t mind.

Although he was turned on by his roommate's strength in the gym and his imposing body, in the back of his mind Paul was fixated on Alex’s crazy strength and the displays of power he was getting during the video calls. Often he would just not control his excitement and he would dump a load spontaneously during a call. After all Alex was turning into a musclegod and his voice alone was making Paul’s rod steel hard.
Preparing for his graduation and final comeback home, Paul was renewing his wardrobe and he was loving how tank tops and shorts were hugging his muscles, looking super hot no matter what he was trying on. Often in the shops other people were looking at him getting changed. He bought some skimpy bodybuilder singlets and shorts that he would have never dreamed of wearing, but with his buff body he was looking crazy sexy. His pecs were looking like huge pillows with a nice amount of hair and his back was looking wide as fuck and thick like a reinforced pillar. He was hoping that maybe Alex would find him sexy too.

Alex was training hard. The problem was that he could not stop easily, he seemed to have endless energy. He trained less and less in the public gyms as he didn’t like the looks of other guys, they were all quite weak and he always wore baggy clothes to hide his muscles, even though he wasn’t looking as big but he was still a beefy, solid guy and looked more than his age, at least in muscle size.
He would jump out of bed at 5AM, down a litre of milk and pop down to the basement gym. Every morning he would check in the mirror and flex, looking at the striations, veins, muscles popping out. His thick, manly feet and his huge hands were looking like weapons. Just wearing his briefs, he would train for an hour or two, sweating and lifting batshit crazy weights. He loved watching his legs in the incline press, powerfully push up all the weights he could find, thrown on top of it, and his thighs swell with striated iron fibres, while his calves were exploding in size, revealing a diamond shaped humongous core.
Nothing was sore from the day before so he would training everything again. His chest press was insane, his pecs ready for a bodybuilding competition. He had complete control on all muscles and he could recruit exactly the portions of muscles he wanted. This control on his body was intoxicating, he was feeling invincible.
Whenever he could he would lift cars, grabbing the back of them and lifting them a few inches, then releasing them down abruptly. But he also lifted any other heavy shit like fridges, washing machines, in the woods he would lift trunks and large boulders.
He also discovered he loved to develop a strong grip and he trained specifically his forearms to make them super strong. Anytime he could grab a hard object and test his strength, he would attempt to crush. Coconuts were the starting point, then they came the small rocks, medium rocks, wooden objects, then metal stuff. His hands seemed to be able to crush anything.

One day he had an argument with a guy at the lake. Both of them were only wearing boardshorts. Without a word Alex grabbed the guy’s bicycle and hugged it. Then he started compressing it and his muscles swelled in size. The guy could not believe it, as he was appearing to be a bit bigger than Alex in size, but Alex was DENSE. In his arms the bicycle gave up like a piece of paper and he crushed it to a ball of garbled steel. His hands mangling the steel and his muscles showing off their scary strength. The guy was so scared of that display of power that he could not say anything and just ran away.

Also the fact that his body was looking big and muscled in the morning yet smooth and relatively compact, but would swell and get ripped and freaky after the workouts was interesting, and Alex liked to be big but not freaky, so that people would not know his true strength, and he could reveal it at the right time.
After not weighing himself for some time Alex stepped on his father’s scale and discovered he was now 107 Kg. That was insane as looking at him you would have guessed at most 85-90 Kg, but his density was crazy, and his strength even more.

In his mind he could not wait to share with his friend Paul all those feelings and achievements, and show off how strong he got. He loved that he was able to drive Paul insane with his strength, and he wanted more of it, every time.

He was doing well at martial arts too, he passed his teacher and no one could beat him, he also stopped training as he could sense that he was getting too strong and too agile for them and he could have killed them with a kick. He loved to shoot massive foot kicks on heavy doors and vehicles and almost destroy them with his strength. Once he managed to smash open a heavy locked fire door, just using his bare wide strong foot.

He was also looking forward to the return of his friend Paul, and to spend his birthday camping in the woods in a remote location he had in mind.

Some time and many workouts later, Paul finally graduated and was ready to come back home. He was at the airport and his big roommate was there to give him one last hug. “Mate all the best, it was awesome to have you as a roommate, keep up with the training, beast!”, and they both did a most muscular, with the other friends around looking at each other puzzled, thinking of those silly gym rats.
On the plane Paul was feeling the seat snug around him and realised that once you get bigger many things feel different, in a very good way.
After a long flight he finally landed back in Australia. Once out of the terminal, he saw his parents, but also Alex was there. Huge. With a skimpy tank and some really short shorts and flip flops he looked like an offseason bodybuilder in the making. He had a buzz cut, faded very high all around, making his bull neck look almost scary, he looked like a doorman waiting to grab a guy and lift him and throw him out. He got near him and was hit by his stature, he was the same height as Paul. But immediately Paul realised he was wearing some thick trainers, while Alex was wearing some thin flip flops which looked crushed by his weight. So, yeah, fuck, Alex was now also a little taller.
“Holy shit Alex, you got real thick man”
They hugged each other and Paul felt a massive, buff, grown, rugged, and most importantly super hard mass of muscles. It was stone all around, zero fat and still smooth. Thick arms and massive lats, he could not hug him all the way around. Alex hugged Paul and lifted him effortlessly.
“Fuck man you got big too, I’d say 105 kg maybe?”
As Alex deposited Paul back on the floor, they looked at each other and Alex staring said “Ok so are you lifting me or what? C'mon man”
Paul was thinking he just arrived and he is already in a submissive/passive situation, and he also liked it. He grabbed Alex and happily felt his torso again, then attempted to lift him. Surprisingly Alex was MUCH heavier than he looked. Paul was strong, so he puffed and grunted and lifted him up, and dropped him down quickly.
“Jesus man you are so heavy! You must be over 100kg for sure! And happy birthday by the way it is today, yes?”
Alex grinned and said softly “112kg this morning dude, I’m getting fucking jacked, and yes from today I am a proper man ahahah” and he did a quick flex which made his arms swell for a moment.
Paul was in shock, how could he be so heavy? He must have become so strong. Shit.
They looked at the parents who were just waiting for the two gorillas to finish, then they commented on the massive size of Paul and they all went back home.

In the car Paul was feeling the warmth of Alex’s body next to him, as Alex was telling him about the camping.
“So Paul, we will leave as soon as we get home, tonight there is a party at the camping near the river, so we will go there and stay for a couple nights, I have a tent and everything, will use your small van”

Once they arrived they both got changed and Alex filled Paul’s van with the camping gear and the rest, and they left. Alex was already barefoot, and his top was showing off every inch of muscle. Paul was also driving barefoot and they were on their way to the camping.
Chatting and catching up on their tales and gym conquests, they didn’t go into personal stuff yet. Paul was staring at Alex’s forearms as they were looking so big and powerful he could not help but think of what these beasts could do.

Once they arrived at the campsite, it was already late afternoon and after setting up the tent near the river they noticed some other people nearby. Paul knew somebody.
“Of fuck, Alex look it’s that asshole that used to bully me years ago, I can’t believe he’s here, and with his stupid friend too. If they weren’t that muscleheads and so strong I wish I would have beaten them up back then”
“Why don’t we beat them up now then?” Said Alex with zero hesitation.
“You crazy Alex? You can’t do that, violence is not my style, and you get in trouble like that!”
The campsite was a nudist area and Paul and Alex wanted to enjoy a naked swim in the evening, that area was popular that way.
“Cmon Paul get off your shorts and let’s get in for a naked swim, the water is great!”
Paul reluctantly took off his shorts and they both walked naked towards the water. He noticed for the first time that Alex’s cock was nothing short of spectacular, at least an 8 incher soft, looking incredibly veiny. Alex’s bum and legs seemed sculpted in marble and the way he was walking seemed enough to cause Paul’s cock to twitch…

“Oh look at these two fags, naked like babies and fat like babies”
They turned around and it was the guy that Paul knew. His name was Bryan, he was a rugby player, big and strong, and he always picked on Paul.
“Paul, looks like you’ve hit the gym hey, and maybe some roids to help, to blow you up huh? Who is your roided friend, is he your supplier? Looking at your shapes it looks like you are getting shit stuff anyways”
Paul was not going to engage. “Man, just let us alone, ok, we are not here to get in trouble”
Bryan muttered “Oh well man we are here, we are just having a bit of fun” and his friend chuckled. “I bet you and your friend are bottom fags and can’t wait to take our rods” They both laughed hard. Then Bryan went serious and said “But we can sort this out so no one gets hurt, I don’t like violence” and saying that he stretched up his arms, showing off his massive chiseled rugby body, and some serious sized muscles.
“What we are going to do is the gay test challenge. We suck each other cock and the first one that goes hard, loses and gets fucked by the other. I challenge you Paul”
Alex was feeling his rage growing and thought about slamming a barefoot kick into his face, but he kept it together. Instead he had an idea and said “Oh my god, you have such a strong body, I would like that challenge instead, I will play on behalf of Paul”
Paul looked at Alex and could not realise what was going on “What? No wait”
Bryan and his friend were quite drunk and they were up for any fun. “Sure man, hey this little roided blown up faggot seems he would like to take the challenge let’s go then”

The four boys naked at dusk looked hunky as fuck and the summer air was making the situation even more erotic. Thanks to the light and the alcohol Bryan could not really tell how muscled Alex was, and he felt very cocky about the challenge. “Ok little fag, then suck my big rod and I will show you that I am 100% straight”
Bryan’s cock was a good 8.5 inches soft and very thick. Alex grabbed it, knelt and started sucking it, slowly at first and then really pulling it inside his mouth. With his strong paws he grabbed Bryan’s thick legs and started going harder. Bryan already struggled to resist, as Paul’s mouth felt amazing, when he felt Alex’s hands he realised they seemed a lot stronger and his dick twitched.
Alex felt his dick engorge a bit and slowed down. He loved to be once again in control.
Then he let go and stood up. “Oh well I tried, but not much happened. Your turn now mate”
Alex let his 8’ flaccid thick cock wait and Bryan knelt and grabbed it. It was already quite hard he thought, the boy must be already aroused by seeing my muscles…
Bryan sucked a bit and Alex could tell he wasn’t any good, but he let his cock swell a bit anyway. Engorged and growing into Bryan’s mouth, he wanted to give a sign of an easy win.
“Oh no my god, I think I am losing, fuck…” Alex was pretending to be sad and losing, while he placed his big meaty paws on Bryan’s traps and facilitated the sucking motion.
By then the situation was ready to play as Alex imagined. He let his cock grow to full size, to expand in Bryan’s mouth and keep him in place with his iron vice grip.
Bryan was sucking one moment and realised he was face-fucked a moment later. He felt the thick, veiny cock become longer, thicker, snake his way inside his mouth, start choking him and push down further powerfully.
Alex was now in control and was speaking in his normal voice “Oh man I am really losing, I’d say I am losing it now, and you are so, so good Bryan, I will give you the fuck of your life”.
The grip in his hands increased vigorously and Bryan felt the super powerful grip around his traps. His dick was now huge, and reached its full 10.5 inches and his crazy 8 inches of thickness, and his mouth was kept wide open by that iron rod.

Seeing that scene and the relentless powerful face fuck, Bryan’s friend ran closer to stop Alex, but at lightning speed, without even interrupting the face fucking Alex used a leg to kick the guy in the face with his powerful bare thick foot. Showing agility and power, the guy was knocked down and was laying on the sand.
Paul was in shock and was observing Alex’s body expanding in size and the muscles showing more and more ripples and striations.
As Alex was literally mounting Bryan’s face, he felt Bryand Arms and hands trying to pry himself free, only to realise that the big rugby player was no match for Alex superior strength and power.
The rhythm of fucking was now so intense that Bryan was about to lose consciousness. As the climax was getting close, Alex muttered “And this is for all the bullying you did, asshole, let me fill your ego with my man juice, be ready as it will be a lot, to fill all your void”
Alex thrusted more, threw his head back and while his arms kept the man in place, he shot long, powerful bursts of cum in Bryan’s mouth. He felt resistence, and he kept shooting. At some point cum was coming out of Bryan’s nostrils.
Alex kept going until he was completely spent. He looked at his side and he saw Paul with his cock completely erect, oozing a thick rope of precum, looking at Alex in shock.

Alex let go of Bryan, who was almost passed out, and as the guy was unable to move much, Alex had to lift his face as he was literally impaled in Alex’s cock which was still pulling Bryan up. As he pulled the guy’s mouth off his dick, the full length of Alex’s erect cock was in full display, over ten inches of thick Armenian meat. And last, his huge head came out of Bryan’s mouth with a sinister popping sound , as it was bigger than Bryan’s mouth and the size of a big apple.

Alex was standing there, with his massive cock pointing up and oozing cum.  The two guys on the sand. He grabbed Paul by his neck and said “You haven’t seen anything yet, I am as strong as a fucking bull” and flexed his free arm in front of Paul.
Paul could not take any more and exploded, his cock shooting long ropes of cum reaching up to Alex’s bicep, covering it in lines of cum. After several blasts, he relaxed.

“Paul, let’s swim a bit and then get in our tent, there’s a lot we have to catch up about, let those two wankers here, they will not bother us again”

To be continued.

• Like 17

Alex loves to show of but Paul doesnt like violence. Im sure they will be a couple eventually but man things are going to eb pretty hard (no put intended) for them.

Paul hasnt meet Alex father yet and that's another story and i would love if Paul roomate somehow comes back, maybe Paul will go to some bodybuilding competition his ex roomate is to cheer him up and also to show the new size he wil gain training with Alex

• Like 2

Chapter 7 - camping fever

Paul was in utter shock after seeing his muscled and powerful friend Alex manhandle that big stud like he was a doll. His strength was beyond what Paul had imagined,and while he was looking at the massive teen walking towards the water with his glistening, carved ripped body he was trying to comprehend the extent of the power contained in that body. After the pump caused by the face fucking and the exertion of a small amount of force on the rugby guy, his body seemed rippling with fibers already and his arms swelled in size even more. He was walking like a bodybuilder approaching the competition stage, except for the massive rod hanging and bouncing with every step of those huge legs.

Once in the water they swam a bit. Alex was incredibly agile and swam like a shark, fending the waves and playfully chasing Paul.
Every time Paul collided with Alex it was like bashing into a reinforced steel concrete slab, and even when Paul’s cock started to relax it was continuously teased and hardened by the feeling of the powerful rock hard muscles that Alex was flexing. They were both laughing, then Alex grabbed Paul by his armpits. The big paws felt like hydraulic machinery on Paul. He felt lifted like a doll.
Up and down a few times, laughing, showing off his raw, rough strength, just to launch him up in the air at some point, with such power that Paul flew a few metres up before landing with a big splash, with his cock hard as stone.

Then Alex was there, with his arms slightly outward, which was usually the case because of his huge lats, and Paul saw that he was after the same treatment.
Paul grabbed Alex under his armpit, and Alex immediately flared out his titanic lats, filling up Paul’s hands and making his grip harder. Those muscles were not just huge and powerful, they were hard as stone and he could feel the veins and striations.
With all his might and his juiced body Paul grunted and started lifting Paul, as he emerged from the water his huge cock peaked out and looking at it Paul lost his concentration and just let go of Alex, who landed firmly on his feet on the sand bottom. He grabbed Paul’s face with his paws and brought it real close to his.
At the same time Alex’s huge rod was engorged and in full mast and pressed firmly on Paul’s abs, which felt like a massive can of beer pushing its way unstoppably.
“It’s really good to see you Paul, I missed you. I love showing off my muscles to you, and I enjoy your company so much”
They got real close and Paul was wondering what was going on. From that close Alex’s face was incredibly sexy and handsome. His jawline and features were sculpted and even portions of his face seemed to have rippling muscles, and a smooth complexion of tanned sexy man’s skin, with a perfect thick stubble.
Then he released him and turned to the shore. “Let’s go to the tent, time to hit the sack”

By the time they returned to the tent they saw the two boys recovered and went back to their tents. Alex and Paul dried up a bit and still naked, went into the tent and Paul laid down on the mattress naked as it was really hot. Alex came around nearby and with the dim light they had in the tent his huge muscled body seemed even bigger, almost making Paul uncomfortable. He looked at the big cock, the huge thighs and calves, then stopped at those huge, manly , wide and sexy man’s feet. Paul never really had a foot fetish but he liked barefoot men with a lot of muscle, that was a killer combination. Alex had amazing muscle legs and a pair of manly feet to go with them.

“Go on, touch them”
Paul looked up, Alex was clearly enjoying being observed and was staring at Paul with a smile.
“Alex your body is amazing, I was looking at your feet, they are massive, what size…”
-“13, wide”
“Fuck, that’s bigger than mine, and…”
-”touch them, feel them. They are fucking powerful.”
Paul could not believe his ears, and was slowly processing the meaning of that invitation.
-”I use my legs in martial arts to…break things. I am pretty fucking good, I smashed through steel doors with those fucking thick feet, and stunned quite a few people. And I may or may not have broken some bones with them”
With that Alex moved one massive foot next to Paul’s face.
Paul instinctively grabbed it, and felt the rough yet smooth hardness of the foot. He grabbed it with both hands and tried to feel how hard it was.
Stone. Pure marble, Steel, Paul was trying to process the hardness of that huge foot. Then he went up and felt the calf, hairy, huge, powerful. Alex flexed it.
Paul’s cock literally jumped up and smacked on his abs loudly.
Alex knelt down and grabbed Paul’s cock with his huge paw.

“Someone is happy to see me. And my muscles.”
Suddenly while holding his cock, Alex grunted and flexed at once as many muscles as he could, making his body swell in size, adding striations, veins and brawn to his already imponent size. Paul’s cock responded like a good puppy, immediately twitching hard, like a rabid dog trying to pry open from his chain.
Paul looked at Alex's forearms. They looked like someone photoshopped them, adding layers of muscle, fibers everywhere, a gargantuan size that exuded power with every movement.
“Remember when I showed you the coconut crushed in my hands? I moved on to ROCKS mate. I am fucking jacked.”

Thinking of that and looking at those arms, feeling the calloused hand on his cock, Paul was begging for more and could not control himself.
“Holy shit man, you are so fucking strong. I am about to…oh fuck….”
-”No stop, that’s too early”. Alex released the iron hard cock that was ready to shoot and empty Paul’s balls and laid down next to Paul. “Grab my dick, and squeeze it as much as you possibly can”
Paul grabbed it and was hesitant at first. The size of Alex cock was spectacular.
“I can control it really well, look now I am going to make it reach full mast and you please try to compress it with your hands.”
Paul tried. He felt the cock engorge like a machine and literally blast his way in Paul’s hands.
Steel hard and at full 10 inches and almost 8 inches around the cock was the biggest Paul ever saw, apart from possibly Alex’s father….
“But also I can do a bit more, look” Alex grunted (while before he did the whole show completely relaxed) and his face turned red a bit. Paul felt the cock vibrate a bit then in a sudden shot of size, the cock expanded instantly to over an inch longer and quite a bit thicker. Veins ridged all around the cock in a network of steel meaty designs, and felt like it could break through cement.
“This is dangerous if I do it inside someone. I tried a few times with big guys, but still one fainted and the one, well…got a little ripped up if you know what I mean”
Paul was shaking at that stage and his cock was dripping precum nonstop.

“Ok Paul, now it’s time to wrap it up and sleep. Let me help you relax.”
Alex rolled over laying on top of Paul. The weight of Alex on top of him was crazy, anywhere his hands were feeling Alex body was like a cement/steel compound.
Alex compacted Paul’s arms and wrapped his huge arms around, to hold him well and hug him. He let his hard rod lay in between them sandwiched between Paul’s and Alex’s eight pack sculpted abs (and Paul’s edging dick) and he got real close to Paul this time.
“Mate, I love showing off for you. I can tell that you really like muscles and power. And I have it all, I am a fucking jacked musclegod. And now you can shoot your load and release the man juice from your balls”
Alex took Paul by surprise and  kissed him deeply, entering his mouth with his large, thick, engorged muscle god tongue, even that was supersized. At the same time he crushed a bit his body to make him feel the extent of his power, and he grunted to shoot up the size of his huge cock, which made Paul feel the massive rod go the extra size up just next to his own rock hard dick.

Paul felt his own body vibrate and the sensation of the muscle stud kissing him sent him to another dimension. The muscles, the power, the solidness, the huge cock, what just happened moment before, it all combined and Paul screamed, muffled by Alex’s big mouth, shooting long, interminable ropes of cum in between their abs, with the strongest, longest and most amazing orgasm he ever experienced in his life. After a moment that seemed hours, completely spent, Alex released his compressing vice hug and let go of his mouth, kissed him once more and slid off to the side.

Paul was completely spent. He felt Alex wipe him clean with a cloth and before turning around he whispered to Paul “Today it’s ok but next time we must fuck each other, it’s even better, trust me”

Paul was still convulsing on cue listening to those words, he lied one arm on the back of the muscle monster next to him and thanks to a combined result of jet lag, endorphins and spent orgasm, he fell asleep.

To be continued

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Alex goes after what he ants and he had wanted Paul since he was a teen infatuated by his neighboor. Paul knows he is in deep with Alex and might be scared but he loves power and muscle. He loves all of Alex.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 8 - beach workout

Paul woke up feeling the hot morning sun rays hitting the tent and warming it up, the sun in Australia was very strong. Alex wasn’t there, so Paul stood up, still feeling some stickiness from the remains of his cum from the night before, and peeked out of the tent.
There Alex was, in all his glory, a naked mountain of muscles, strutting his solid body and cooking up a breakfast on the portable stove. His back was just so wide and thick,and his arms were massive powerful pythons moving like hydraulic pistons. He turned around to face Paul.
“Morning mister, slept well? I thought we feed our muscles a bit and then we go for a workout, there is an open air gym next to the car park, not fancy but got everything we need and it would be fun”

Paul saw a mountain of fried eggs, another of bacon and some thick tuna steaks, all sizzling and ready to eat. “Of course, it sounds great. By the way you look different this morning. Still big and powerful but , …”
“I know, I am so much smoother now, hey. It happens, my muscles relax overnight and kind of compact and I look less ripped, but still in great shape, just more of a model than a gymrat, not sure I like it. I prefer the ripped, veiny, shredded massive gymrat look, you know”
With that Alex instantaneously exploded in a most muscular pose which immediately transformed all his muscles into ripped, obscenely powerful mounds of strong meat. And then relaxed, returning to his smooth morning look. His body was still proportioned incredibly well, huge in the right places and looking strong like hell, but very smooth and sinewy.
They sat down at the camping table, and the chairs creaked when Alex sat on it. They started eating, Alex was devouring the eggs one at a time in large mouthfuls, crushing the crunchy toasts with his large mouth. Just seeing this muscle monster devouring all that protein was enough to get Paul’s dick up and hard.
As they finished and had the coffee, Alex let out a huge belch, which Paul normally hated but in that context just made his cock reach full hardness. Alex stood up cleaned it all in seconds and slipped on a pair of speedos.
Paul was waiting for his massive hardon to go down, and hesitate to stand up, looking at Alex’s muscles and especially in speedos was not helping.
“Paul let’s go, take care of that now if you need, want me to help?”
Paul was embarrassed “No mate, no let me get ready” and he went in the tent to get changed, he put on a tight pair of speedos after squeezing his head hard to keep the big cock down, and on top he slipped some boardshorts, so that he had some shielding. A workout with Alex was going to be hot and he didn’t want to get hard in public.

“Good on ya Paul, nice choice. I don’t fucking care as I can control my large cock so I wear speedos, more comfy. And don’t give a damn to what people think, so let’s hit the gym, you’l see it’s fun”

They walked up the hill and through the car park, and reached the clearing where the open air gym was installed. Alex’s body was glistening in the morning sun and his bum trapped in those speedos was looking incredibly sexy from behind. The guy was a fucking stud and he knew it.

“So Paul let’s get a good pump, and I don’t care what people think I just wanna get jacked as fuck, and pumped as fuck, so let’s go”

Paul was thinking about the bigger size he had last night and didn’t think that was going to be such a huge difference, yet he was curious to see how much bigger was Alex going to get with his pump, and thinking of witnessing his strength was enough to start the hardening process in his pants…

Alex jumped and grabbed the bar up high, and started to do a super fast series of chin ups to warm up. He did 40 or 50 and jumped down. “Man this is too easy, let’s do it together do you mind? I can grab you with my legs.”

Paul stepped closer, and Alex jumped up again and wrapped his huge legs around Paul, looking them behind him. Paul felt those hard, solid powerful legs squeezing him and lifting him off the ground fairly easily. The thighs were humongous and not knowing where to hold on with the arms Paul hugged back Alex, getting a full frontal of his pecs and chest. Then Alex starting the chin ups. Like a theme park ride Paul felt catapulted up and down, in a powerful motion, and lost the count of the repetitions. He did see the chest, pecs and lat muscles starting to expand, getting ripped, more chiseled, and…thicker.

At some point Alex let go of his buddy and the bar, and they both landed. Alex on his feet, and caught Paul who almost fell over.

Alex saw the small tent in Paul’s shorts and smirked. “Your turn Paul”

They continued swapping, and Alex always used Paul as an additional weight, they did push ups, abs exercises, press-ups, then Alex did a handstand and pressed his shoulders maintaining perfect balance.

Paul was stunned to see such power in front of his eyes. Alex was growing shredded and freaky with every set, gaining size, thickness, definition, even the veins were engorged with blood.

Other two guys were training in that open air gym, and they were pretty stunned to see the two hunks, and particularly watching the huge guy in speedos pump to the brim.
They were quite fit and muscled but in a different, more tame league.

At some point Alex asked the two guys to help him, and he asked them to act as human dumbbells, he grabbed each one and lifted them up, pushing them up in military presses. They held onto his thick paws and let him do a ridiculous amount of reps after which they were almost dizzy. They commented on his size and shape, and even felt his bicep. They were visibly straight but super impressed.

Paul was trying in all his might to keep his cock down, but watching his friend barefoot, in speedos, pumping his muscles like crazy, becoming shredded and exploding in size, was a real challenge. Alex was not even out of breath, ever. “Ok Paul let’s do some legs, where is your car”
Paul was puzzled: “Why? What do you mean?”
Alex walked to the car park and stood behind Paul’s car, grabbed the rear end with his paws and started lifting it off the ground. Slowly his legs pushed it up, held it for a few moments and down again. After 20 reps Paul was shocked and getting real hard. “Fuck man, fuck, you are a muscle god. Fuck me, that is awesome”
“Try it, you can do it too”
Paul was nervous but he tried it. He grabbed the metallic parts and lifted, to his surprise, he managed to lift it off the ground, he held it for a moment and dropped with a loud bang. And he cut his fingers a bit.
“That was great Paul, keep trying and you will get legs like mines”
Alex flexed his thigh, showing a huge mound of powerful shredded muscles.
Then he walked in front of the car, which was a lot heavier, and lifted it grunting. Did many reps and completed 4 sets. At the end, his legs looked like a mr Olympia professional bodybuilder. They got so thick that his walk changed a bit and he was walking funny, and hot as fuck.

They continued to train , and on the way back to the tent they stopped in a clearing with a few large atlas-like stones in it. Alex grabbed one that must have weighed at least 100-120 kilo, and lifted it by hugging it with his big arms. Paul gasped and by then his cock was hard and dripping precum.
“It’s ok Paul, I love your tent in your pants, let it rip through, watch this”
Alex tightened his hug on the stone, and Paul could not believe it, those huge pythons were getting freaky, veiny, shredded pistons of muscle. His chest was huge, freaky in size and appearance. Alex gritted his teeth and increased the pressure exerted with his chest and arms, the stone started creaking.
He grunted loud and the stone crunched in his arms, splitting in 2-3 big chunks, sliding off each other and falling off his powerful embrace. With some dust popping out from the cracks, he let the pieces drop off and grunting exploded in a massive double bicep pose, showing off his gargantuan, freaky upper body on top of the titanic legs and the freaky sexy thick bare feet.

Paul could not take any more and let it all go, he felt his cock explode and once he saw the double bicep pose he started spewing huge ropes of cum in his speedos, under his boardshorts. One after another, strong jets of cum that made him feel dizzy.

Alex laughed hard, he got closer, grabbed Paul’s face and gave him a deep kiss. Another additional shot came out of Paul’s dick.

They returned to the tent, and Paul was still feeling a bit dizzy. Alex was very happy, he absolutely loved to show off and make Paul excited like that.

Paul noticed that the speedos that Alex was wearing were incredibly sexy and tight, and they looked obscenely sexy while he was exercising, but even though the package was well above average, and anyone looking at the stud would have thought “fuck that guy is hung as a horse” as you could see his flaccid large thick cock miraculously compacted with his large balls, it was laying down in its lair, undisturbed by any event.

“Paul, I love when you cum just over my sheer power, you haven’t seen anything, I’m gonna make you cum any time I want. You don’t have the control I have, my dick was nice and at rest all the time but if I want I can wake it up, look”

Paul looked at the bulge in the speedos and saw the flaccid cock quickly move, slide and unravel itself, and form a curved, protruding bump. Then continue to enlarge, thicken and lift the speedos, obscenely increase the size of the bulge. Reaching the limits of the flexible fabric, the gaps formed and as the titanic cock was pushing the fabric out, it exposed the large balls, which flopped out and down by the sides, and relentlessly pushed the speedos out until the cock reached its full, straight length and his thickness was obscenely visible. Then Paul was ready for his final trick. “Paul, squeeze my nipples, now”
Paul was in utter shock, he grabbed the nipples, hard as steel and squeezed as hard as he could. Alex threw back his thick rugby player neck, and he let his cock shoot up in size. With an audible “CRACK” his cock exploded in size, thickness and it did so at such speed that the speedos were destroyed as if they were shot at. The cock was free, standing at full attention, then dripping a steady flow of precum.

Alex grabbed Paul and carried him inside the tent, deposited him on the floor, let his cock stand up, then slowly lowered himself on Paul's cock, after lubricating it with a copious amount of saliva. Then Alex sat on it, devouring all of his girth with his hungry hole. Even Alex’s hole felt solid, tight , and powerful, every time he exerted his sphincter  Paul felt the enormous force that was available to that massive hunk. He had that massive cock ni his face, and Alex bounced off his cock a few times. Alex's size was freaky huge, and Paul could not resist any longer and he shot again inside Alex, who was in a bliss, grabbed his dick with both his huge hands and shot out a massive multiple roped cum jet, redecorating the inside of the tent. Paul was once again impressed by the power of that jet and understood why the poor guy that was face fucked had cum coming out of his nostrils.

They both laid down, spent, hugging each other, Paul exploring again Alex’s incredible body, and Alex starting to explore Paul’s, both finding each other sexy and falling asleep together.

In the afternoon it was time to pack up and return, they had a swim, more training, and once they were driving back in the car, Alex was looking gigantic. He was wearing his denim shorts, barefoot, bare chested, a singlet was next to him but he would wear it only later, maybe. He was a fucking muscle god. Paul was getting toned and pumped too from the workout, and he was feeling pumped and hunky, more than usual. The workouts were going to get more intense, and Paul wanted to grow more.

“When we get back we can train in my father gym, and I can introduce you to some of his friends, bug fucking muscle bastards, you’ll love them they are fucking strong russian beasts. Also Paul I was thinking, what about your friend in Germany, he seemed a nice guy, and I would love to fuck him, he seems hot. Invite him over, he would love Australia” and saying so he flexed his massive bicep, and grabbed his huge package with his massive paw. They both laughed.

To be continued

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Alex and Pul's alone time had ended. It's tiem to go abck t their lives and I wonder how Alex's dad will react to teh new Paul. He didnt liked Paul and i hope that changes.

• Like 2

I like the fact that Alex is going easy on Paul for now, but I hope he finds a way to fill Paul's belly like a water balloon with all that nourishing cum that is currently going to waste on walls and other surfaces. (This story is making me HUNGRY!) I think Alex would enjoy watching Paul gradually digest his product while he gently rubs Paul's swollen abdomen.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...