Old Man Power. Finale added 5-13-23

bbmikenj

6 hours ago, arpeejay said:

Looking forward to Fred dwarfing the guest poser. Knowing Fred he will probably eat everything in sight so he can show up at 510 lbs., totally dwarfing the guest! (Well, one can hope!) 😍😍😍

Yes!  Make the guest poser week in knees watching true muscle 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Late to comment, but the last two chapters were, again, hot as can be, and the action keeps getting better and better every time. I like that Fred has both a dominant side, but he still has the softer, fatherly side to him as well. The scene where he is overpowering four big, strong men with just his biceps was too hot to handle! I can't wait to see how Fred handles the guest poser at the gym and most likely  takes him down several pegs just for a start. At almost 500 pounds, at this point I'm having trouble picturing in my head just how massive Fred is, but it sure is fun to try.

• Like 1

Bravoo

What a finale and what a twist. Aliens shared their "gift" and changed human kind kinda like Prometheus lol.

I loved this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Freaking excellent! Reminds me a good bit of "Senior Muscle Academy" (parts I and II) from the old site. Has anyone reposted those to this site? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I had responded to the final chapter of this, but I had not. I want to say thanks to @bbmikenj for a fantastic story! The last chapter was incredible as were the rest with an amazing twist to the ending that I for one did not see coming. I love the bits about the Japanese man who takes up  and dominates sumo and the English soccer coach and his team. In my opinion, these could be separate stories in their own right or at least one chapter offshoots of this one. 

While I am sad to see this tale come to an end, it was an amazingly hot and interesting read that will be reread many times over.

• Like 2