Old Man Power. Finale added 5-13-23

bbmikenj

My guess is that Fred has just begun to grow and that if Kent can't deal with Fred at 345 he's gonna be a basket case when Fred is twice as big. And that's a good thing!

• Like 2

The last two chapters were two of the best yet! I absolutely LOVED the one with Fred dominating the Bry and Luke. Seeing one older guy dominate two college guys was just too hot. While I'm not as into the hetero scenes, the size and power difference are still pretty intense. The fact that Fred has to be so much gentler with the women really points out just how ultimately powerful he's getting. Of course, every scene of Fred with Kent is just too much. Kent's torn feelings of both wanting to be as big and strong as Fred and wanting to be dominated by him are expertly portrayed. I hope to see much more of that, and I hope @arpeejay is right about Fred still being at the beginning of his growth journey. I can't wait to see him even impossibly bigger and stronger! Plus, I don't want the story to end anytime soon. :) 

• Like 3

Seriously, how you manage to  keep coming up with new and ever hotter scenarios for the growing Fred to show his alpha superiority is beyond me, but I am so glad you have this gift. Seeing the introduction of a new character, who has always been the biggest, and seeing him get completely upstaged and dominated by Fred was like icing on the cake after the already insanely hot scenes with Fred and his college boys. As always, I'm looking forward to the next part!

• Like 2