(WARNING! Extreme brutality and snuff. All characters over 18. If you know this to be offensive to you, don't read! Otherwise, enjoy the story.)

THE AWAKENING

I’m Brad, a lanky, tall-for-my-age white guy starting at a new high school comprised of students eighteen and older. I was a bit nervous, of course, and it didn’t help that I was just really beginning to understand my sexual cravings for massive, cut, and vascular muscles coupled with dominance and power. I had found myself drawn to magazines, entertainment, and art depicting the tallest and most massive, and muscle-bulging, thickly veined men. My cock always responded by lurching in a feeble attempt to feel the size and hardness of the hyper-masculine monsters to which I was drawn. I lusted not only to be in the presence of such manly beasts, but to see them use their power in the most gruesome of ways.be such a fearsome creature.

I went to my assigned home-room and quickly found my seat amongst the other kids. My home-room teacher, a hulking, muscular black man, sat at his desk as the students found their seats. Of course, my eyes were glued to the dark-skinned, mid-twenties-year-old teacher as he took roll and droned on. His handsome face, thick, muscular neck, and bulging pectorals and biceps stretched his clothing and left nothing to the imagination. His form and authority excited both of my heads’ rapt attention as butterflies fluttered in my gut and superheated blood began to flood my loins. My dick throbbed larger and harder with each beat of my pounding heart.

The bell rang and I filed out of the room with the other kids, backpack hiding my raging hard-on, to head to my first class. Passing by a room, I glanced in and saw an absolutely massive young Asian boy, Korean I thought, and possessing stunningly handsome features from head to exposed toes. He stood at least seven feet tall and powerful muscles rippled over his entire superlative body! He was surrounded by other kids, all much smaller, of course, as he spoke to one a little shorter than my five feet, ten and a half inch height, but much more muscular than I. I heard his deep voice, cocky and condescending as he spoke, and, apparently with good reason as both his physical and mental superiority was clear..I stepped into the room and stared at the unbelievably handsome, dark-skinned behemoth whose size and obvious strength reminded me of a powerfully muscled bull. My mouth went dry as my semi-hard cock, still concealed by my backpack, rocketed to full attention, once again..

The kingly Korean boy wore a t-shirt stretched tight over his magnificent torso, every muscle-fiber danced beneath his shirt and visibly rippled with unimaginable power. He wore shorts that couldn’t possibly obscure the huge sex-muscle that arched out and down at the crotch, straining the zipper holding his clearly outlined mass of flaccid manhood and large, churning testicles back.

A girl that had shuffled in behind me moaned longingly, “Amazing, isn’t he? That’s Kang-dae. It’s inconceivable that he’s just turned eighteen, isn’t it?.”

I nodded my head in agreement of her perception. Then I heard the kid Kang-dae was talking to, whose name I later learned was Wesley, raise his voice and state emphatically to Kang-dae, “FINE! Let’s do it now, you fucking FREAK.”

Kang-dae’s dark eyes twinkled as a wide, toothy grin spread across his stunning face. “You sure, you puny little runt? You think you can beat THIS in an arm-wrestling match?” his rumbling, deep voice boomed as he raised his massive arms and flexed. The bottom of his t-shirt rose up majestically to reveal the thickly corrugated rows of abdominal muscles rippling beneath his venous skin. His enormous biceps and triceps snapped to attention and pumped larger and harder than any muscles I had ever seen . . . even on pictures of the roided bodybuilders my cock frequently drooled over in magazines and on the bodybuilding shows I watched on TV.! The magnitude of his bulk that rippled and writhed as he twisted his thick, bowling-pin like forearms back and forth was mind-boggling. He clearly admired his own muscular beauty and expected others to do the same. His shirt sleeves slowly tore away from his brawn’s assault on the flimsy fabric straining to cover his biceps and triceps as they popped into solid, thick diminsionality, exposing more dark, hard, and venous flesh. The meaning of K-POP changed in my lustful brain in an instant.

Kang-dae walked over to a table and knelt down, thumping an elbow down on the table top as Wesley did the same on the other side of the table. As they knelt, I couldn’t help but notice Kang-dae’s massive feet as his heals raised up from his huge flip-flops he wore to contain his pervasive stompers. 

Wesley’s muscular arm looked like a twig eclipsed by the undulating brawn of Kang-dae’s muscle-hulking arm. I gasped as Wesley’s hand was engulfed in Kang-dae’s monstrous palm. “Are you SURE you want to arm-wrestle me, you pathetic little wuss? You look like a stick man compared to me. HA!” Kang-dae taunted as windows overlooking the courtyard rattled. “You know I could effortlessly snap you in two like a worthless little dry twig, right?” he continued, his large, pearly-white teeth exposed in a sardonic grin.

Wesley now looked less cocky and more nervous as the muscles in his own arm bunched and hardened. It was now obvious to him that there was no comparison between he and KD (which I quickly decided that was how I would refer to Kang-dae, if he permitted). Wesley’s arm truly was puny compared to Kang-dae’s overpowering musculature. Wesley’s  lips became tight as he strained, the veins on his neck and arms throbbing larger. Kang-dae looked down into the rattled boy’s eyes, “When do you want to start, my new little BITCH.” Kang-dae grinned as he licked his full lips.

Wesley’s eyes grew wide as he felt KD begin to exert pressure. “Never mind, Kang-dae! I concede. I have no doubt you could fuck me up . . .BAD! I’m sorry I gave you shit, man.” he blurted as he tried to pull his hand away. Kang’s thigh-thick arm suddenly exploded with muscle as a loud CRRRAACK echoed through the room. 

“No take-backs, pussy.” KD rumbled intently as his fist slammed the smaller boy’s hand into the table as he closed his eyes, licked his full lips, and grinned evily. 

Wesley’s mouth dropped in a silent scream as his forearm simply snapped in two under Kang-dae’s inhuman power, his bone tearing through his flesh. Blood splattered the colossal Asian as he grinned and moaned in pleasure, licking some of Wesely’s blood away that had splattered onto his lips. His other huge hand lowered and rubbed his expanding, long, thick cock through his tight shorts.

My own hard, throbbing cock bucked repeatedly as cum erupted into my shorts in dizzying bursts, soaking through the fabric and dripping down my leg as I dropped the books that had concealed my lustful reaction to such disdainful, remorseless use of unfettered superiority..

“God DAMN!” buzzed through the room as the kids witnessing the event scattered and bolted towards the door. Wesley seemed to lose consciousness as Kang-dae’s dark-maned head slowly turned and his coal-black eyes bored into my soul. His rumbling voice ordered, “Go get the nurse, boy . . .“ The giant Korean boy’s eyes lowered to my soaked and tented crotch with jizz dripping down my leg and he smirked knowingly, “. . . you puny little faggot. If you liked watching me fuck that little wimp over? You’ll REALLY like what I have to fuck you with, pussy-boy.” he taunted knowingly as his huge hand only partially encircled his enormous shaft through his shorts and squeezed seductively. “Meet me under the bleachers by the football field after school.” he ordered. “Now, MOVE IT!”

I felt my face flush as “Holy SHIT! You’re a fucking GOD, KD!” gushed from my lips. He grinned knowingly at me as I absentmindedly grabbed my re-erecting dick. “Whatever you say, Sir.” I responded lustfully as I picked up my books and turned to go get the nurse. I looked over my shoulder as Kang-dae smiled broadly and dipped a long, thick finger into Wesley’s blood pooling on the table. He lifted it to his lips, and licked with his awe-inspiring tongue. Another shot of jizz rocketed from my worshipful dick as I ran into the door frame, quickly composed myself, and exited the room.

I didn’t know what happened after I got the nurse and went to my first class (after ducking into a restroom to clean up my cum-soaked shorts). All morning, visions of the impossibly muscled Asian Adonis accosted my brain. My mind’s eye invariably witnessed the mighty Kang-dae growing into a titanic, brutal, and blood-thirsty muscle-bound giant relishing and getting off on using his godly size and power to decimate all those smaller and weaker . . . EVERYONE!

After lunch, I headed to gym class. I opened the gym doors and gasped in utter awe and disbelief. I glanced in to witness the muscular brawn of sheer, flawless masculinity lift the base of his shredded t-shirt before tearing it from his thick, rippling, and powerful muscle-bod. Kang-dae now stood shirtless by the basketball court bleachers, his thick, powerful muscles bulging and rippling with primal, vein-encased superiority. His massive palms encircled the thick necks of two of the more muscular boys standing around him in awe. He began effortlessly curling them alternately with his powerful arms, biceps bulging with each rep as the boys uselessly struggled and flailed about in the Asian muscle-beast’s unyielding grasp. After finishing with that apparently light arm workout, he tossed his two living dumbbells aside as if they weighed nothing at all. He then dropped down to the floor. I gasped at the thickness of his back and triceps as he began to easily knock out push ups, his barrel-like chest rippling with muscle. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him . . . absolutely lusting to see this young beast unleash his carnal savagery upon more inferior human creatures.

The coach, looking down at a pad he carried, entered the court from his office in the locker room connected to the basketball court/gym and barked, “Time to change into your gym clothes, boys.” He glanced up and saw Kang-dae’s herculean body being raised and lowered by thigh-thick, bulging arms. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from the whale-hung mass of superior masculinity continuing to knock out push-up reps, the boy’s prodigious manhood mashing into the floor every time the herculean lad lowered his magnificent body..

Kang-dae looked me in the eyes, stood, and lifted his inhumanly thick, muscled arms. He grinned, lowered his arms, and ripped his shorts off, leaving him standing bare in his swole beauty and godly superiority. This Korean god’s cock was a thing of utterly destructive size, hardness, and vein-pulsing beauty . . . even soft!  KD’s mostly flaccid penis was larger than my arm and pulsing pre-cum prodigiously. It was his most mesmerizing muscle exuding unquenchable virility, unstoppable power, and undeniable dominance. It personified the deadly disdain verbalized as he turned to the coach and roared, “FUCK YOU, you pathetic little excuse for a man!!! I do as I please, do you understand me, little man?”

The group of students were rooted to the spot. They were unable to take their eyes off of the powerful teen demeaning the brash coach.

I couldn’t help but envision this hyper-masculine, swole, and behemothic teen being more . . . more massive, more powerful, more sadistically perverse. As I watched in enthusiastically aroused awe and lustful craving, the impossible dream began to become reality before our eyes!. Kang-dae’s already mind-boggling muscular bulk began to bloat and balloon, ripple and enlarge. He threw his head back, his trapezius muscles bulged and rose from his back and shoulders framing his thick muscle-neck, large Adam’s-apple bobbing as he swallowed and moaned, “Oh, FUCK! I feel AWESOME!” The colossal boy began to inch upward, his huge feet began to lengthen, sliding across the floor as he expanded. His already inhumanly sized cock throbbed larger until it was six feet or more of thick, muscular flesh oozing of pure, manly sexuality.

I fell to my knees as if they had been kicked out from under me. I was drooling with worshipful desire as the totally nude, titanic muscle-teen stepped towards the speechless coach, his engorging, man-sized cock slapping from one massive, muscular thigh to the other as his voluminous nuts churned, perpetually aching for release. His monstrous arms and obscenely protruding chest muscles rippled and ballooned with absolute dominion. Without a second thought, the coach stripped out of his clothing as if by instinct (as did the small group of students mesmerized by Kang-dae’s scaling larger and larger until he towered over us all at a dizzying twenty-five feet tall. His head brushed against the steel rafters of the gym area of the basketball court.. Kang-dae  reached down and wrapped his enormous fingers around the stunned coach’s waist, and lifted him effortlessly to his stunning face. The coach, and all of us, breathed in the testosterone-laden musk of Kang-dae’s unstoppable manly strength as the boy’s voice rumbled, “I can actually taste your admiration, fear, and envy, you puny little mortals” Glaring at the trembling coach in his fist, he continued, “You do what I say, without question nor hesitation, pencil dick. You like that, don’t you boi? Someone with TRUE power telling you what to do. Yeah, bitch . . . it’s clear you want to please a REAL man and submit to my unrivaled superiority, you expendable little bug.”

Without thinking, Coach stretched his arms wide, reaching out, and placed his hands on Kang’s immense mounds of rippling pectoral muscle, straining to reach far enough to cup the dark, sizeable tits. They would easily have filled each palm to overflowing. “Yes, SIR!” he assented worshipfully, his lust to feel the power of this young colossus overwhelming his ability to resist his base desires. The awe-struck man began to breathe in short, ragged gasps. Kang-dae grinned and slowly flexed his immense pecs, Coach felt the expanse of hot, hard pectorals of the Korean titan expand and harden like boulders. “Holy fucking CHRIST!” the coach blurted as he buried his face in the cavernous cleavage between those rolling, godly pecs, kissing the dark, smooth flesh of his new master.

Kang-dae  leaned down to coach’s ear, his thick, sensuous lips teasing it as he whispered commandingly, “Cum for your muscle-god, my puny little faggot-bitch.”

Coach’s dick obeyed immediately, bypassing his brain completely. A muffled, “Oh, fuck, fuck, FUCK!” left his lips as the now enslaved little man’s dick obeyed instantly, coating Kang-dae’s fingers with volleys of jizz. Coach still lapped at Kang-dae’s smooth, dark flesh as the beastly teen lightly flexed his pectorals, trapping coach’s head as in a vise. As the titan relaxed his bone-crushing flex, Coach looked up into the muscle-beast’s dark, Asian eyes. 

“I know what you want, you pathetic little muscle-slut.” the giant boy purred knowingly.

The coach shook his head as if coming out of a trance and began to struggle uselessly in Kang-dae’s powerful grasp. “KANG-DAE!” the heavily muscled twenty-something year old coach barked, “W-W-W-Who are . . . W-W-WHAT the fuck ARE YOU?“ 

Kang-dae grinned, his massive, snow-white teeth glistening behind his full lips as he thundered, “A FUCKING GOD TO BE FEARED AND SERVED, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE WASTE OF FLESH!”

The colossal Korean’s eyes narrowed with annoyance. His face darkened and his muscles erupted in glorious size and power. My heart began racing as his mighty fist began to constrict around the coach’s little body. Kang raised his free arm and flexed while turning and licking the thick, pulsing veins snaking over his massive biceps. He then pursed his full lips, turned his head on a thick, corded neck, traps again rising like mountains on either side, and loudly kissed that hardened mound of powerful muscle, fibers visibly inundating beneath his smooth, dark skin. He flexed his sequoian cock, hose-thick veins flooding with size-building volume, pulsing larger, thicker, longer. More ore pre-cum bubbled forth and roped to the gym floor. Two of the boys from the group that were openly out of the closet bolted to in-between Kang-dae’s massive feet and torso-thick, diamond-shaped calves and fell on their hands and knees. They leaned down and began lapping at the salty-sweet, godly nectar Kang-dae’s mighty fuck spire pulsed forth.  “Do you REALLY want to piss THIS off, you fucking insect?” he seethed ominously to the now flailing little coach. He shook the little man who flapped about in his fist like a powerless little rag-doll.

The stunned coach choked out, “KANG-DAE! W-w-w-what the HELL are you d-d-doing? Stop. PLEASE!” even as his eyes bulged out of their sockets beholding such a massive, powerful, teen titan in complete and total control and sexually stimulated by his supreme power over the inferior mortals around him.

Kang-dae felt the throbbing re-expansion of the coach’s little dick in his fist. He lowered his mighty arm, partially encircling the girth of his own cock with his massive free fist. He looked the coach in the eyes and rumbled, “You weak, pitiful little BITCH! You WANT to please me, don’t you, you little man-cunt?” he rumbled as he began to slowly stroke his throbbing mass of man-meat. “Who do you think the REAL ALPHA is here, you inconsequential little worm? EVERYTHING about you is weak and puny compared to THIS!” he thundered as he flexed his swole body, detonating with thick, mind-blowing and brutal power. He released his cock and wagged the enormous appendage back and forth, slinging pre-cum onto the remaining group of students. 

All of the students had already stripped bare and fallen to their knees in complete submission to their godly classmate.. Their dicks were rigid in worshipful recognition of their utter inferiority to such brutal and sensual masculinity clearly evidenced in the titanic body, mind, and soul of the beastly GOD towering over them. Their emasculation was complete and total from just being in his godly and terrifying presence. They scooped up handfuls of the giant’s pre-cum that had just splattered upon them and began to use the hot liquid as the most effective cock-lube to ever exist. They began to moan, “Oh, GOD! You ARE a GOD. There is NONE as powerful as you are, Kang-dae!”

Coach turned bright red and began drooling and choking as pressure continued to slowly build in Kang-dae's mighty fist.

“How long have you wanted to witness TRUE POWER, you worthless little mite. HA! HA! HA!” Kang-dae bellowed as he lowered the sputtering little coach to his thick and twitching, man-sized cock. “Even my COCK is larger and more powerful than you are, you puny little creature. You DARED to attempt to exert authority over ME? You are INFERIOR to me in every fucking way, you damned little pest. FUCK YOU!”

Coach looked confused and trapped, yet his dick responded to the size, power, and superior mental domination of the creature that was toying with him. His throbbing dick exploded once again in a rapturous orgasm within Kang-dae’s crushing fist.

Kang-dae’s face darkened, once again, “You DARE to use me for your own pleasure, dick weed? You exist for MINE!” he growled.

I heard my voice blurt out, “Oh, FUCK, KD! You are SO fucking HOT! Don’t hold anything back! Show us what you can do. Coach is nothing but a fuckiing bug to you! FUCK him! You are a GOD! Show us what a true MUSCLE-GOD does to ANYONE he chooses. PLEASE!” I heard my voice pleading lustfully. “I live to serve YOU, Almighty Kang-dae!”

The other boys looked at me, first in horror, but then  in lustful agreement. Now out of my own clothing, as well, my rigid, rock-hard dick saluted such manly, muscular vorocity and power. I crawled to one of Kang-dae’s expansive feet and began to kiss him, lapping at the hot, salty-sweet pre-cum dripping from his towering cock throbbing hard above me.

“Oh, YEAH, I remember you, puny little faggot! You were POWERLESS and shot your load looking at me snap Wesley’s arm like a brittle little twig earlier. I KNEW you were mine as soon as I saw you blow your load to supreme superiority and unconstrained, pitiless power. LOOK AT ME NOW, CUM DUMP! Somehow, I believe you have helped me reach this landmark, you sick little bitch. And this is just the beginning! You really want to see what I can do, don’t you, pathetic little muscle-slut?” he derided me as he placed the coaches tiny little, muscled ass over his impossibly large and pre-cum flowing mushroom cock-head.

“Oh, GOD, YES! PLEASE! Be the brutally cruel and savage exterminator of inferior fucks that I know you are!” I sputtered as I reached down and began to stroke my hard, pulsing dick in his thick, slippery pre-cum. “I know that we are all just playthings for your amusement and sexual pleasure. SHOW US what you REALLY ARE, devastatingly savage Kang-Dae!” I begged lustfully. I could hear coach’s muffled screams, begging for release from the beast toying with him so effortlessly.

Kang-dae looked me in the eyes and rumbled, “Oh, FUCK YEAH, you worshipful, horny little bug!” as he exerted a downward force on the coach. A cock-head with more girth that th coaches body touched the coaches ass and he began to scream maniacally.

“Oh, GOD! NOOOO!” he wailed as KD grinned. The horny beasy began twisting Coach’s fighting body onto his magnificent cock. Coach’s voice became a shrill, piercing, almost female scream, as his ass was slowly stretched and split to make room for KD’s much larger and more powerful cock. His pelvis split and skin tore as the puny little body distorted and stretched to make room for the titan’s hungry sex organ, throbbing and pulsing majestically as the quickly becoming human condom assumed the shape of the monstrous cock brutally invading it. The muffled sounds of screaming began dying away as the slurpy snapping and smashing of bones an flesh echoed throughout the cavernous space of the court/gym. KD then simply thrust his cock through the man’s body, exploding through the neck as the corpse’s head lulled to the side, unseeing eyes still agape in terror. 

The almighty KD released his twitching cock fully embedded in the coach’s bloody, mashed and shattered remains. Its flesh was stretched around the vein-mapped cock so tight that the cock’s vein-mapped shaft’s pulsing veins were clearly visible. Legs splayed out at the colossal cock’s base as arms jiggled about further up the shaft.

“Puny, fucking little fleshlight.” Kang-dae, growled as he encircled his horny fuck-trunk, squeezed hard, and again began to stroke. The worthless remains of the coach quickly began to tear away and flop to the floor in torn and liquified pieces mixed with the godly pre-cum of the ever-horny teen titan using it as a bloody cock lube.

One of the larger students shuffled towards Kang-dae while wildly stroking his dick. “Oh, my GOD, Kang-dae! You ARE power, brutally sensual and uncaring. I fucking want to be like you! To FEEL such deadly strength and omnipotent supremacy!”

“HA! HA! HA!” Kang-dae roared. “You STUPID little worm! FEEL my ruthless, sadistic power, you ignorant fucking BUG!” he thundered lustfully as he snatched the now cowaring little teen from the floor in his gore-dripping fist, encircling his head and torso. Muffled screams filled the air as he encircled the doomed little creature’s lower half in his other fist, growled demonically and flicked his wrists down in opposite directions. A loud CRACK echoed through the gymnasium as the puny boy’s body was effortlessly snapped in two like a fucking dry twig by this powerful Korean boy-god. His inhuman muscles ballooned in size and hardness as he pulled the doomed little man’s body apart effortlessly with a squishy RRIIIP as his back and shoulder muscles swelled and hardened majestically. Blood and gore splattered his rippling chest and dripped down over his cobblestone abdominals, throbbing cock, me, and my two pre-cum lapping, lustful classmates. Blood poured from the muscle-beast’s fists as his dancing muscles exerted the immense pressure necessary to compact the foolish boy’s remains to a squishy paste in his deadly fists. “FUCKING COCKROACH” he rumbled as he tossed the two halves of what remained of the snuffed teenager aside like so much garbage. The gelatinous remains slid across the gym floor, impacting the walls at opposite sides of the gym with a squishy SPLAT while leaving a telltale crimson trail of blood across the floor..

I was now drooling onto the Asian god’s large, manly feet and my mind couldn’t help but picture this perfect, young mountain of muscle becoming more of the callous, death-dealing giant than he had already proved, beyond ANY doubt, that he was. He knew he was unstoppable and, quite obviously, lusted to become more. Trembling, I looked up as he scooped some of the coach’s and ignorant teen’sremains into his massive hand, lifted the blood-dripping mitt to his full, thick lips and extended his tongue to lap at a gorey snack.

I blurted out worshipfully, “Holy FUCK! You ARE the sadistic and bloodthirsty muscle-BEAST I have had dreams about since I was a kid! It is YOU! NOTHING can stop you, my GOD, from eradicating the inferior vermin that can only annoy such perfection as only you are. I pledge myself to you and praise you for what you are: A TERRIFYING GOD OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!” I gushed worshipfully.

The shocked boys were still on their knees in fear and awe, rigid dicks in hand, and drooling at the brutal, unrestrained power of the swole muscle giant standing over them. Kang-dae looked down over his protruding, gravity-defying mounds of pectoral beef at me, the two pre-cum sucking sluts, and the other dozen or so boys, dicks in hands, drooling up at the beastly teen titan.

GOD grinned. “Does anyone here have a problem with me?” the impossibly brawny behemoth growled as he continued lapping blood and gore from his homicidally violent hands..

Everyone, including me, answered almost in unison, “No, Kang-dae!”

One of the openly gay teens that had been feasting on Kang-dae’s pre-cum stood and addressed Kang-dae, “Almighty, Divine, and Fearsome Kang-dae, I long to feel your power, to touch your flesh, to bring you pleasure!”

The other jumped up and begged, “Please, my GOD! I wish to please you, as well. Accept me as an offering to herald your omnipotent sovereignty over all.”

Emboldened, one of the previously straight weightlifting students stood, stroking his raging erection. “I have wanted to please you ever since I first saw you, Kang-dae. But now, holy FUCK! I also want to feel your power. I always thought you were a god, but, oh FUCK! You ARE a GOD! PLEASE, GOD, allow me to be of use to you!!” the muscled teen begged, almost prayerfully.

At that moment, the double gym doors swung open and the hunky, black homeroom teacher strode into the gym talking on his cell phone, eyes on the floor as he walked. He turned off his cell phone and looked up when he reached where the boys were gathered on their knees gawking upward, erect dicks in hand.

“What the HELL is going on here, boys?” he stuttered before turning around and looking up in the same direction as the boys. He beheld the thick, swole teen smirking down at him, full, rounded muscles rippling beneath the smooth, vein-mapped brown skin. His mouth dropped open as his eyes roamed the expanse of hard, bulging muscle packed on this Asian teen giant. He saw smears of red on the masses of pectoral muscle and rippling abdominals. A muscle cock larger than his body throbbed and roped pre-cum to the floor. The teacher was barely knee high to this powerful looking teen beast, and the boy’s muscled calves were thicker than the teacher-s buff torso.

“Kang-dae?” he whimpered as his hand reached out to feel the hard, smooth skin stretched over the behemoth’s massive split calf muscle. It was solid and hot to the touch, muscle fiber rippling beneath the teacher’s quaking palm. “Jesus Christ! How can you be . . . what’s happening . . . y-y-y-you . . . what have you done!” he stuttered out.

“Join us, little man. Strip out of your clothes.” Kang-dae rumbled authoritatively.

“Young man . . . ” the now worried teacher protested, but his mind went blank as he looked up at the large, inhumanly handsome young titan flexing over him, and the twitching, pulsing cock containing more muscle than flexed in his puny little body.

“NOW!” Kang-dae thundered, shattering the basketball backboards with just the powerful vibration of his voice.

The teacher quickly disrobed, muscles bulging beneath his obsidian skin. His nine inch, flaccid dick hung over large balls nestled between his muscular thighs. The teacher glanced around trying to figure a way to get himself and the other students away from this powerful, colossal muscle boy. It was then that he noticed the streaks of blood on the floor and apparent nearly liquified body parts splattered against the wall. He looked to the opposite wall and saw the same. “Shit! What have you done? This is IMPOSSIBLE! What in God’s name ARE you?” he bleated.

Kang-dae’s eyes narrowed as he rumbled, “What have I done? Look at me!” he smirked as he flexed his inconceivable, awe-inspiring tonnage of thick, rounded musculature, his entire body exploding with rock-solid, rippling masses of muscle, hose-thick throbbing veins pulsing over every surface. His bloody, mansized fuck muscle twitched over beachball sized, churning nuts, spurting steaming pre-cum onto the naked teacher. “I do whatever the FUCK I want, you puny piece of fuck-meat!” he bellowed. He smirked as he continued, “And what in God’s name am I? HA! HA! HA! I am YOUR GOD, your pretentious little prick, and your God’s name is Kang-dae . . . now . . . KNEEL BEFORE ME!” he commanded thunderously, his tone turning angry.

The teacher’s bladder released at such sights and sounds. As piss flowed from his cock, Kang-dae’s steaming hot pre-cum roped down onto the teacher’s thickly muscled, obsidian body. He raised an arm and wiped the salty liquid from his eyes, opening them to see the godly boy flexing over him. His knees buckled as if in direct obedience to the boy-god commanding him. His pissing cock rocketed to worshipful attention and he couldn’t help but slowly stroke his rock-hard, ample shaft using the giant’s slippery pre-cum even as he lapped at the liquid covering his face. “W-W-W-Where is C-C-Coach?” the teacher inquired quietly.

Kang-dae lifted a hand towards his rippling, corrugated abs, each brick of muscle larger than several concrete blocks combined. He slid his fingers against his flesh, up and over the cliffs of his pecs, scooping blood onto his fingers. The titanic teen leaned forward and held his bloody fingers in front of the teacher’s face. “He was the first of many to succumb to my will and the fulfillment of my desires.”

With that, Kang-dae lifted his fingers to his thick lips, extended his long, thick tongue, and lapped the blood from his fingers.

As the teacher saw the teen beast lap the blood from his fingers, and grin a bloody grin, his cock exploded in ecstatic orgasm, his seed sailing up and onto Kang-dae’s lip.

Kang-dae stood back up and eyed the still cumming little man. “I see you approve, fragile little insect.” He then licked the insects cum from his lip, looked into the eyes of the embarrassed and ashamed little teacher, “You taste good, little man. You may be of service to me in maintaining all this muscle mass, puny little cum dump! Now, you can observe how those who pledge themselves to me are rewarded. I think it will really please you.

”Now, who is first. Oh, yes,” he looked at the boy that first stood and asked to touch his flesh, to feel his power. He leaned forward, once again, extended his thick rippling arm, and encircled the trembling little teen in his fist. Everyone saw the boy immediately begin humping inside Kang-dae’s lightly clenched fist. Kang-dae brought the boy to his belly-button and pressed him against his flesh beneath his palm, face first. The grateful boy rubbed the hot muscle-flesh and began kissing it as he resumed humping. Kang-dae began sliding his little body up his abdominals slowly, over the deep ridges of his rippling ab muscles.

The boy blurted out, “Oh, my GOD! So much MUSCLE! So HARD and POWERFUL! I BEG YOU to let me serve you, Kang-Dae, ALL the days of my life! I pray to bring you pleasure, MY GOD!”

He looked up to see Kang-dae’s drop-dead-gorgeous face, but his view was obstructed by the incredibly thick overhang of his God’s powerful pectoral muscles. He felt his body continuing to be rubbed up against Kang-dae’s magnificent torso, his own head and torso sliding into the hot, sweaty cleavage of the titan so effortlessly using him.

The rest of Kang-dae’s playthings were watching in awe of how easily the titanic teen was moving the little body up his muscled chest. They were dumbfounded when they saw Kang-dae lightly flex his pec’s, completely enveloping the small boy’s head and torso between the masses of muscle. Kang-dae then removed his hand, leaving the boy suspended in front of his grinding abs and held in place by his light pectoral flexion. The worshipful little toy’s legs began kicking frantically. Kang-dae lowered his hand and began to slowly stroke his massive shaft. More pre-cum bubbled forth, streaming down onto the other two who had begged to please him.

The titan grinned an evil grin, leaned forward and grabbed the second teen that had begged to please him. The first teen continued kicking wildly, his head, torso, and arms pinned in the deep cleavage formed between Kang-dae’s masses of rippling, immovable pectoral muscle.

The titanic muscle teen stopped stroking his throbbing fuck muscle and laid the second teen on top of the shaft. “Pleasure me, boy!” he thundered.

The grateful little boy-toy wrapped his arms and legs as far around the hard, vein-mapped girth of Kang-dae’s cock and began rubbing and humping with all his might. He breathed out lustfully, “So massive, hard, and hot! Your God-cock would fuck the life out of anything it impaled. MY GOD! You are PERFECT in every way! How can I ever please you, Mighty Kang-dae?” he praised and begged all at the same time.

Kang-dae grinned and licked his voluminous lips as he encircled his cock with one powerful fist, and the boy riding it. He began to slowly stroke. The remaining toys gawked at the sensual, sadistic display of Kand-dae’s total control over them and gasped in lustful awe as they saw him slowly begin to flex his chest muscles further. At the same time, they noticed his stroking arm begin to harden and balloon with flexing muscle.

The teacher began pumping his cock and raspily blurted, “Holy FUCKING CHRIST! Oh, my GOD! YESSSS!”

I looked over at the hunky black teacher, sweating profusely as he stroked. I walked over to him and inserted my hand into his cleavage. “Feel what he feels, you sick fuck!” I encouraged. Immediately, I felt my hand compressed by the power of this man’s pecs flexing around my flesh and bone.

I looked up at Kang-dae. He had a brutal, lustful look on his face that was both terrifying and hot as fuck. His deep, guttural voice pronounced, “THIS is how you serve me, puny bugs . . . THIS is how you please me, weak, ignorant insects. BEHOLD!”

With that, his planetary pectorals solidified into unyielding masses of granite hard muscle. The plaything pinned within the cleavage instantaneously compressed to mush in and his head and torso’s liquefied remains sprayed from the space that no longer existed between those rippling, deadly mountains of power. God alternately flexed those muscular masses, masticating and obliterating any remnants of the boy’s physical existence. Blood, brains, and gore dripped from the obliterated cleavage of the muscle-beast titan and ran down his abs.While still stroking the other little worshiper against his pulsing cock, he lifted his free hand and snatched the twitching legs still dangling from his hungry pectorals.

He looked the teacher crushing my hand between his pectorals and grinned.  “You like, little muscle-slut? THIS is power, bitch!” he smiled as his stroking arm exploded with size. There was a short yelp as the crunching and breaking of bones could be heard from the fist compressing the second teen to a liquified, gritty lube for Kang-dae’s stroking pleasure. Blood flowed from between those powerful fingers and pieces of the boy’s disintegrating body flopped down upon us. Kang-dae tossed the first boy’s legs aside in disgust. “You are ALL such puny and fragile little playthings!”

The teacher starting cumming uncontrolably, his cock bucking wildly in dry orgasm until blood started spurting. He released his pec-hold on my hand, grabbed my skull and thrust his spasming cock down my throat, skull fucking me as he drooled, staring up at his GOD jacking his man-sized, blood covered cock.

The third teen, the bodybuilder, was blubbering, “Oh, my GOD! Oh, my GOD! Oh, FUUUUUCCKKKK!!!”

Kang-dae grinned down at him. “Are YOU ready to serve me, puny little pussy-boy. . . to PLEASE me?” he snarled.

The boy looked terrified and turned to run, but the teacher POPPED his cock from my mouth, grabbed the fleeing teen and shoved him towards Kang Dae. “My offering to you, Kang Dae, my savage and merciless GOD!”

Kang-dae grinned, reached down and snatched the bodybuilder teen from the floor and lifted him to his face. He stopped stroking his cock and lifted that hand, dripping with blood infused pre-cum, and set the teen in his palm. “Stand, boy.” Kang-dae ordered.

The thickly muscled teen stood, trembling. “You look to be a sturdier toy than the first two, you puny little insect. Show me your biceps, like this.” The teen titan raised one arm and flexed, his biceps and triceps leaping to rock-hard mounds of inhuman muscle as large as a car.. 

Even though scared shitless, the boy’s ample dick rocketed to attention and saluted GOD. He moaned in lust to be able to be so brutal and barbaric, he yearned for such size, such power, and he moaned, “My GOD! I am yours. I live to please you!” as, standing in Kang-dae’s palm, he raised his arms and flexed as hard as he could.

Kang-dae lifted the flexing little muscle-teen to his face and examined his muscular little body. He pursed his lips and blew, his hot, bloody breath wafting over the teen who immediately erupted in another orgasmic expulsion of semen. Kang-dae grinned, exposing his massive teeth before extending his tongue and licking the boy’s rigid cock and balls and, indeed, his entire body since it was so small in comparison to KD’s tongue.

“Pathetic, you worthless little cunt. Feel what a REAL muscle feels like.” Kang-dae smirked as he moved his hand holding the boy over to his flexed biceps. “Climb on, puny little pussy boy.”

The little bodybuilder gushed, “OH! Thank you, my GOD!” as he climbed onto the rippling, vein encased mound of muscle. “Oh, GOD! So MASSIVE, HOT, and HARD.” He mounted the titan’s colossal arm and began to grind, his little body sliding into the space between the biceps and the forearm.

Kang-dae grinned and slowly brought his forearm up, trapping the lustful teen between his muscular forearm and rising biceps. The teen began to compress from the crotch upwards he screeched as his cock and balls were crushed flat and exploded. The pain was too great for screaming as his hips were pulverized.

“THAT, puny maggot, is powerful muscle!” Kang-dae chuckled as, with his free hand, he lifted the boy with two fingers clenched onto his muscled little abs. He brought the crippled and crying teen to his lips as he grinned a devilish grin and licked. “You wanted to serve me? You will . . . as a protein rich snack, muscle-toy!”

“NOOOOO!” shrieked the broken teen bodybuilder as Kang-dae inserted the boy’s head and shoulders into his mouth and exposed his massive teeth before biting down, cutting the cry’s short as he severed the muscled little teens upper body at just below his pecs. Blood spurted from between his teeth as he positioned that first bite between his molars, clenched his jaws an CRUNCHED on his first bite, chewing the muscles, skull, and bones to mush and swallowing hard, a large lump visibly descending down his throat.

He lowered the remainder of the boy’s body to his throbbing sex trunk and crushed it against the hot, hard flesh and slowly stroked. “Mmmmm.” he moaned. “Before I leave here, I am going to test your devotion to me, little pleasure toys. I am stoked to be worshipped, to instill fear, and to rampage beyond these walls.

“YESSS, MY GOD, ALMIGHTY AND ALL POWERFUL KANG-DAE!” I cried out lustfully.

Kang-dae lowered his gaze to me and purred, “Good little bitch. You see me as more, don’t you you bloodlusting little power slut?” as he reached down and snatched the worshipful little teacher from beside me, lifting him to his now glaring face.

“Now, what about YOU?” the burgeoning deified, lustful teen Asian muscle-beast  growled ominously as he licked his bloody lips and licked the new playthings muscular, black little body.

Then the bell rang to change classes.

• Like 20

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...