A girl to match the man

Vasilij

Owen was watching himself in the mirror, veins popping and sweat dripping, while he curled a couple of 50 kg dumbbells. This wasn’t a very big weight for him, but he was curling for about a hundred reps already. His red pumped biceps have swelled to the size of basketballs, causing surprised and admiring in the gym. Even those who already knew this young athlete couldn’t get enough of his power and aesthetics. That appreciation encouraged him to work out harder each time. He knew that free training somebody - girl or guy, will suck him off in the locker room while obsessingly worshipping his body. That happened every day ever since he has shown that gym bully his place and demonstrated his own power to everyone.

Bis arms burned and veins seemed ready to pop, but Owen, closing his eyes and growling through gritted teeth, concentrated. He wasn’t going to stop, not yet. Another curl, another one…

- 200! - he roared in the mix of pain and pride, letting the dumbbells crush on the floor.

- Wow, I’ve never seen anyone curl this much! - sounded a friendly girly voice - Well, I’ve not seen a boy do it.

Owen turned and, for the first time in years, became impressed by another human’s body. A woman - or, actually, a girl about his age judging by the smooth young face, came into the gym. She was new to it, but certainly not new to the sports. Black workout shorts and sleeveless shirt didn’t leave much to imagination. Arms were far thicker and much stronger than an average man’s legs. Smooth legs were like tree trunks. Firm melon-like boobs with pointy nipples jutted out over the bloated eight-pack abs. Head sat atop the mighty neck. The girl’s muscles were just as big and ripped as Owens, and yet she still possessed a feminine beauty and elegance, like a wild beast which is both fast and strong.

- Damn, girl! I’d remember you if we met before. Are you new here?

- Yes, my family just moved from another town. I wanted to see if there are good gyms here, otherwise I would get bored. 

- Well, do you like it?

- If a stud like you works in here, it must be good. - she chuckled and moved closer, her boobs almost touching Owen’s pumped pecs. - It’s fun when there is someone to compete with.

- Compete? You sure you can handle this?! - Owen cockily flexed his right bicep, making it swell over 30 inches.

- I’m eager to see if I can! Name’s Sophia, by the way.

- Owen. Glad to meet you. Now let’s get started.

Other people in the gym were already interested in the new member and now many of them were eager to watch what was about to happen. Two young, but monstrous athletes of unyielding power finally found the only one to challenge them - each other. 

After Owen rested a bit to even the odds, they started the leg press machine. There was only one, so Owen and Sophia took turns. They were pushing ten 25 kg plates into the air for about a twenty reps each time. After that came sit-ups with weights on chest, then bench press, pull ups, running a track. Two young beasts were breathing heavily, completely wet with sweat, but still ready for more. Several machines were in need of repare, some bars have needed under too much plates.

- You are one big boy! The first one to match me in strength, stamina, speed and skill. - Sophia said with appreciation and suddenly slapped her rival on the crotch - I hope this is not compensating for something.

- You won’t be disappointed! - Owen knew very well where this was going - But first let’s do the last test.

- What’s that?

- How tough you are? Before getting to business you should see if you can handle this. - Owen flexed his manhood, the fleshy sword rising and stretching the shorts - I used to bruise some people with it. So we need to see how much pain can we take.

Among the audience were two twin brothers, 30-year old men with somewhat slim, yet hard and strong bodies. Usually they spent their time with punching bag instead of weights and everyone knew the skill and sped they possessed. Owen called out to them:

- Would you boys help us?

- Of course, but how? - said one of them.

- Hit us in the abs as many times as you can. Don’t hold back. It might actually hurt you a bit, but you are not soft yourselves, eh?

- Sure! - said another one, willing to prove his prowess to the teen giant.

It went on for twenty minutes. Owen and Sophia stood as giant rock statues, flexing with their hands behind their heads. The glove-clad fists used to punching hard material were landing on the pumped eight-pack abs and inhumanely swelled obliques. Sometimes Sophie or Owen moaned slightly, but this pain didn’t mean much to them. Boxers on the other hand soon became tired and their fists burned. 

- Sorry man, but it hurts too much. Can we end now.

- Well… half an hour is enough. You can go. Sorry, if I flexed too hard. I can reward you for your help later. - Owen flexed hid dong again, this time slightly tearing his shorts.

The boxers understood, nodded and stopped their assault. 

- Well, Sophie, ho was that?

- Nice warmup. - she said, while massaging her reddened abs - Now onto the main workout!

With the slight movement of her hand, muscle girl tore off her shorts, revealing gravity-defying tits, tight shaved cunt and seductive ass. This sight was enough to make Owen’s already hard cock to swell even more, rising and tearing the shorts clear off his body. Sophia saw her rival’s balls and commented:

- These bad boys must have more cum than all the guys in my class put together. 

- Care to check? - laughed Owen, moving closer and grabbing his new girlfriend by the mighty shoulders.

Two beasts embraced in a mix of love and rivalry. They french-kissed wrestling with their lusty tongues, hugged each others warm muscles in a vice-like embrace. Eventually Owen’s cock found its way inside Sophia. She has broken vibrators and made men whimper with the strength of her muscular pussy, but Owen enjoyed pushing his rock hard weapon through it. Cum and pussyjuice alike started flowing out of Sophia’s cunt, dripping down Owen’s legs and making a mess on the floor. Two incredible teenagers were fucking while surrounded by the crowd of people, which couldn’t handle so much power and sexuality. The men jerked off and the women fingered themselves, consumed in a lust for a muscle god and goddess.

After an hour everyone else layed exhausted and passed out because of the sheer pleasure of what they have witnessed. Walls and floor were covered with craters from intense fucking. Owen and Sophie layer in the puddle of their own voluminous juices, while still kissing caressing each other.

- I hope you came to this town to stay.

- When there is a man like you, I‘m not leaving.

• Like 9

• 2 months later...