Throwaway0282639

This is my first attempt at this, so be kind. This story may include themes which some readers may find disturbing such as worship, hot dads, and rough sex. All characters are over the age of 18. 

I have several chapters already written. So if there’s interest I’ll post more. 

———————————————————————

James had just finished his sophomore year of college and was heading home on summer break. He always looked forward to going home because that was when he got to relax. At school he was involved in so many things it was hard for him to take a moment to himself. 
At 5’10” with a track runners build he was in shape, but not huge by any means. He likes to think of himself as a twink, and oh yeah, he’s gay. He wasn’t out to anyone, but he always knew, every since he was a little kid. 
His mom had left his dad shortly after he was born so he had never really known her. His dad worked as a financial investor, and spent quite a bit of time at work. His dad wasn’t always there for him, but he worked hard to make sure James had everything he needed. Going to college several hours away from his home he hadn’t been home in almost two years, so the distance between James and his dad had remained. 
James’ father, John, had always been a bit of a mystery to him. His father never dated anyone that he had known of, mostly involved himself with his job, and only had a few hobbies, one of them being working out. Although James hadn’t seen his dad shirtless in years, he remembered times from when he was younger. His dad was quite a bit taller than he at 6’4”. His dad was also always one of the biggest dads. On the rare occasion his dad took him to a school event, John always towered over the other dads, with arms thicker than most of their thighs. With a buzz cut, a tattoo sleeve on his arm, and his size, his dad was quite the impressive and imposing man. James clearly had to take after his mom. 
This was how James knew he was gay, because for as long as he could remember he was in love with muscle. Sneaking his dads bodybuilding magazines and watching powerlifting completions with his father, he knew what he liked. Muscle. And a lot of it. His dad rarely voiced political opinions but just looking at him James had always assumed that he could never come out to his dad. 
This sets the stage for the events that follow when James gets home from college late one May afternoon. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Ch. 2
James pulled up into the driveway and noticed the lights to the house were off and his dads car was gone. Odd considering how late it was, but that was just like his dad. James went into the house and immediately went to the fridge to find something to eat. Stuck to the fridge door was a note…’James, text me and let me know when you’re home safe and see this note. I had to stay late at work tonight and I’m not sure when I’ll be home. There’s frozen meals from my food prep in the fridge, and some beer if you’d like. I’d also better warn you that I converted the basement where your room used to be into a gym and moved your things upstairs to the room next to mine. One of my buds will be coming over tonight to workout so don’t be surprised when he shows up… Love, Dad.’
James considered the note and decided it could’ve been a phone call or a text, but his dad was always old school like that. But this idea of a gym in the basement intrigued him. James grabbed a premade meal of chicken and rice from the freezer and began to preheat the stove; he decided while the stove preheated he’d head down to the basement and see exactly what his dad had been up to. 
Opening the door to the basement James was met immediately with the smell of MAN. As he descended the stairs he noted the posters on the walls, old shoots of Arnold, classic old school Mr. Olympia bodybuilders littered the wall. Mixed in there were posters of female supermodels, James didn’t know any of their names, but they all looked unimpressive to him. 
He surveyed gym a bit more. Mirrors all over the walls, top of the line weight equipment, and A LOT of weight. As he looked around he noticed something that made his dick twitch. The bench press had weight racked up on it, enough on each side to make it so the bar was bending. His dad couldn’t be benching that much…could he? He added it up in his head and there had to be 600 pounds easily on the bar. Not a world record, but damn close. He was imagining what a beast of a man would look like to bench press that much weight when he heard the front door open…

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Great start!  Hoping James gets to see his dad get even more massive height and muscle wise!  Looking forward to seeing more! 

• Thanks 1

I love how well the chapters are going. Can't to see what's next. To see more of Frank and the dad and hopefully see the son get a taste of that muscle growth too.

• Thanks 1

can't wait for more this is so hot. i know frank is just gonna be massive when he measures him but his dad will probably dwarf frank

• Thanks 1