Throwaway0282639

Summer Stories: The Workout pt. 3

“Wait wait wait!” James said. John relaxed a moment, lowering James back down, “I need to turn off the machine.” James ran over to the control panel and quickly switched off the machine, but his true intention was to see if the Penis Measurement took. 

John hoisted James over his shoulder, easily shouldering his 400lb son like it was nothing. John had one massive paw gripping James’s huge ass, holding him to his shoulder. James was positioned so that his chest was resting on top of John’s, his feet dangling behind them. James’s head was far enough out that, as he looked down, he could see John’s cock swinging back and forth in front of them, leading the way. It’s heavy mass occasionally knocking against a wall, a table, each time either shoving it out of the way with sheer force or bashing against it with a hard *thunk*. 
Marching up the stairs they protested with creaks and groans, half a ton of muscle hauling up the stairs. 
John took a pause at the top of the stairs and smacked James’s ass, using quite a bit of his strength to do it. 
“Fucking OW Dad!” James said.
“Oh I’m going to make it red son. I’m going to destroy that sweet ass.” 
“Oh you LIKE spanking your son?”
“I like watching that big ass shake and bounce is what I like!” John replied. 
Getting through the bedroom door was a struggle, John’s massive body too wide to fit head on, and with James over his shoulder the couldn’t go in sideways, “fuck it.” John said, and he simple walked through the doorway, his large shoulders shoving the trim and drywall out of the way, destroying the doorframe, “I needed to make that door bigger anyway.” Pieces of the destroyed wall sticking to his sweaty body and then falling to the floor. John threw James onto the bed, his huge son causing the metal reinforced frame to groan in protest of the sudden weight. 
John stood by the bed, hands on his hips, his cock so hard with excitement that, despite its weight, it was now sticking straight out, and angry red battering ram waiting to smash its target. 
“Holy fuck!” James said, looking at his Dad and almost losing composure. 
“Who’s your big alpha daddy?” John said, bouncing his enormous, hairy, sweaty chest. 
“You are sir.” 
John stepped forward, grabbed James’s ankle and easily flipped him over onto his back. Gripping his waist he hauled James’s ass into the air. 
“Look at that sweet hole. It’s so perfect.” John dropped a wad of spit onto James’s waiting hole. “Daddy’s gunna destroy that hole, you want that boy? You want daddy to fill you up?”
“Yes sir. Please. Breed me daddy.”
“Mmm boy. I’m so fucking hard right now.” To emphasize this, John smacked his monster cock onto James’s ass cheeks, sending ripples as if he were still being spanked. 
“Fuck dad. You’re so hard. Does your sons’ tight hole turn you on?” James moved his hole up and down along the length of John’s cock, teasing him. 
“I don’t think I’ve ever been this hard and horny.” John said, a large wad of precum exiting his dick and dropping onto James’s back. “You gunna be a good boy and take all of daddy’s dick today aren’t you?”
“Yes daddy!”
“Tell me son. How big did that machine if yours say my cock was? I know it measured it.”
James took a moment to clear his mind and remember, the weight of his dad’s steel hard pulsing cock clouding his every thought with lust. 
“30” long.” 
“And how thick son?”
“15” thick.”
John gripped his meat in both hands and smacked it down onto James’s ass.
“Hell yeah. Two and a half feet of thick, rock hard, daddy dick. 630lbs of massive muscle power behind it. And it’s all yours.” 
John let go of his cock and, with two fingers, scooped a large amount of precum from his dripping cock. “Let’s get this hole ready.”

James spread his ass cheeks apart, and John dove in between them. His long thick tongue expertly winding inside Jame. James moaned and writhed on the bed. John moaned into James, the vibrations turning on his son even more. 
“Mmm my boy tastes so good!” 
“Yeah. Eat your sons ass. Fucking get it ready for that cock!”
The two we’re animals in heat, panting and drooling over one another. 
John pulled back and flipped James over again so he was on his back. With one hand, John began to massage two, then three fingers inside James; with the other hand he began to pump his son’s impressive wood. 
“Look at how hard daddy’s muscles make you. You’re such a little slut for your dad!”
James couldn’t form a reply, between his dad’s huge hand working over his cock, his stupidly large fingers spreading his open, and his still swollen and pumped muscles flexing with every movement, he was almost there. 
John inserted another finger, let go on James’s cock, and started to lick his own flexed bicep. He knew James was close and he knew how to get his son off. He quickly began to work James’s prostate, the hole tightening around his fingers, James’s cock growing more rigid and blood filled by the second. 
“Ah. Dad. I’m gunna…uhhhh…im gunna cum!” 
“Cum for daddy son. Show me how much you love my muscles.”

James came. Cum flying past his head and landing on the wall opposite the bed, ropes of cum left James’s cock and corded from the end of the bed, down his massive body. When he was finished his cock still leaked, still hard as a rock. 
“Alright son. I think you’re ready now.”
“Ready?” James was a bit dizzy from the excitement. 
“Ready to get fucked. For real this time.”
James snapped into reality. 
John hopped on the bed, the metal reinforcements bowing and scraping the floor as the behemoth dominated the remaining space on the Alaskan king mattress. 
John lined his cock head up with his son’s hole. 
“Alright son. You’ve taken almost half of my cock before. I think it’s gotten longer since then. So you’re going to have to really work for it this time. I’m not going to stop until I hear my nuts smack against your sweet ass. Understood?”
“Yes sir!”
“If it hurts too much, you can pinch my nipples to express the pain. That way I know to slow down.”
“Okay dad.”
“And above all. Be a good boy for daddy.”
James felt his hole loosen at the words. John leaned forward, placing one massive arm on each side of James, propping James’s legs on his huge shoulders, and leaning in he began to kiss James. 
James flushed as he felt the forbidden love they were sharing. The inescapable bond of his fathers love and the inescapable situation as he lay powerless beneath Goliath. He felt his dad’s giant cockhead poking at his hole, sloppy wet with precum, as hard and hot as an iron rod just pulled from a forge. 
James relaxed his hole, preparing for the fucking of a lifetime. His entire view was dominated by John’s chest, still dripping with sweat, heaving with excitement and exertion, and covered in a thick mat of dark hair. James reached up and began to rub his dads pecs. Feeling the dense muscle hard packed and completely encapsulating. 
As John leaned further forward James’s cock was trapped between his own rock hard abs and John’s immovable and swollen abs. 
James was moaning, squeezing, feeling every bit of muscle his dad held over him. 
Then John slowly inserted his cock. Just the head. James was over the moon. John had done a good job preparing his hole, he was ready to milk every drop of cum from that king sized invader. Wanting to impress his dad, James adjusted his body, quickly taking almost half of his dad’s cock inside. 
“Fuckkkkk son!” John yelled, assaulting James’s mouth again in a feverish kiss. James flexed his hole. Feeling his own powerful muscles squeeze against the solid pile of John’s cock. John rocked back and forth, slowly pulling out and inserting back in, each time adding an inch or two. 
“You’re doing good son.” John encouraged. 
“Daddy it’s so fucking thick. I can feel it in my stomach.”
“You’re over halfway there son. Just 10 or so inches to go.”
John’s cock was so impossibly huge that “over halfway” meant he still had a stupid amount of cock left. What’s better, John’s cock only got thicker as it got closer to the base. 
James could feel the spongey head of John’s cock deep inside him. 
“Dad. You’re so deep inside me!” With that John pushed more. 

James felt an odd sensation on his ass, big fuzzy tennis balls scrapping his bare cheeks. 
John released James, “you did it boy. All 30” of daddy dick. All inside you.” 
“I can feel every inch dad.” James said. James grabbed John’s thick nipples, needed to work to get them exposed as they were so pointed down from the weight of his dad’s pecs they were almost hidden. 
“Shitttttt!” John bellowed. 
“DAD FUCK!” James cried out. 
James had played with his dad’s nipples and in response John’s cock had swollen even larger inside his son. 
“Yeah son. Just like that. Keep playing with daddy’s tits!” 

His head spinning, his hole stretched beyond compare, James continued to play with John’s chest. 
“Let’s let you get used to it.” John straightened up, his cock firmly deep inside James. He began to hit his favorite flexing poses. When he hit a most muscular pose, James was in heaven, he felt his body rising off the bed, levitating with pleasure. 
No. 
He wasn’t just imagining it. He wasn’t touching the bed anymore. 
John’s arms were raised in a double bicep pose. 
James was in shock and awe when he realized what was happening. 
Impailed on his dad’s cock, John was lifting his 400lb bodybuilder son off the bed with the strength of his unyielding cock. 
John flexed his cock, causing James’s whole body to move up and down. 
At this show of power on display James came again, shooting a larger load this time, covering himself in his own hot, sticky cum. 
“Now it’s daddy’s turn!” John said. He placed his hands under James and lifted him further off the bed. Using his godly strength, long arms, thick cock, John places James into a full Nelson fucking position. John’s arms held James’s legs apart, his hands resting behind James’s head. Using his powerful legs, he began to pump in his son. Beating his ass relentlessly with his big daddy dick. 
James babbled and grunted as the assault continued. John continuing to hold his entire weight and drill his hole. John was leaking so much precum inside James that it started to leak out of his stretched hole, every inch of John’s cock perfectly lubed as he stretched and filled every crevice inside his son. 
“I’m close son!”
“Please daddy. Breed me. Fill me up!!”
John grunted again, sweat pouring off his body, he thrust in one more time and James felt his cock swell larger than ever before. John’s cock twitched. Time seemed to standstill. John held James firmly in place on his dick, his cock swelling larger and larger preparing to pump a monster load inside of his son. 
Then the dam broke, and John began to unload into James. Pump after pump, volley after volley of cum. James could see his stomach expanding, his abs pushing out as John flooded him with his seed. 
“Take all daddy’s milk son.” He started to thrust in and out. He pulled out until just the head was in James. “Every!” He held James perched on the head of his cock. The mushroom head so swollen and hard it wouldn’t come out. “Fucking!” John flexed his cock, cum still pouring into James. “DROP!” And John slammed James completely into his cock, the force sending cum spraying from James’s tortured hole and John’s powerful cock forced its way back in, creating room by expelling the cum. 

John’s orgasm seemed to slow. But he was still hard. He laid onto the bed. James still on his cock. 
“Now. Ride daddy’s cock. Show me how much you want another load.” James prepared himself. His ass was oozing cum, he could feel the pints sloshing inside his stomach. 
James placed a hand on either of John’s bulging pecs, prepped his legs, and flexed his hole. The tight squeeze stopping any more cum from escaping, and he began to bounce up and down on John’s cock. 
“Just like that son!” 
James was emboldened by John’s praise, and he picked up pace. 
“There’s so much cock dad!” James said as he used his ass to work the top half of the cock. He continued to squat up and down until his legs started to burn. John could tell James was getting tired. 
John pulled James head into his chest. The deep hairy cavity between the walls of muscle soaked in sweat and now mixed with James’s cum which still covered the younger man’s body. James licked every inch he could, still squeezing on the outside. 
“Yeah. Daddy’s gunna suffocate you in those big pecs!”
John positioned his legs, ready to ram his cock back inside James. 
He thrust in, the full length of John’s cock filling up James again. 
He began an onslaught of fucking. Moving at a furious pace, the friction at James’s hole hot enough to start a fire. John’s heavy balls smacking against James with a wet *twack twack twack twack* as John only increased the pace. 
James, still buried in John’s pecs screamed in pleasure as his dad fulfilled his promise to break him in half. John came again, not slowing his pummeling of James’s hole. Powering through the load and continuing to pound. 
John quickly flipped James over. Shoving his face into the bed and mounting him. With his huge calloused hands, John grabbed James’s hips and brought the back to his own. Pulling all the way out and then gliding back in. Over and over they moved in an effortless synchronous rhythm. James holding firm, and John expertly filling his son’s hole. 
Without notice John pulled his cock out. Immediately James felt a sense of emptiness and loss. He was created to have that cock buried inside him, why must it leave. John flipped James again, onto his back. 
“Jerk your cock son. Cum EXACTLY when I do!”
James grabbed his own cock, which he had ignored the entire time. John could make him cum without him even touching himself. 
John began to work his extravagant length with one hand, pinching his nipple with the other. John was licking the sweat off the top of his pecs. The swollen muscles were practically up to hjs chin. 
“Please put it back inside me. Please. Please dad. I need you cock!” James was pleading and begging like a child, but the look in John’s eye let him know John loved to hear him beg for more. 
“Yeah. You want more? You need more of daddy’s fuckin’?” 
“Please. I feel empty. I need more sir!”
“That’s my boy!” John lined his cock up with James destroyed cum filled hole and slowly inserted all 30” of cock inside, then he froze, and came. 
On cue James shot his load as well. The two muscle beasts roaring in pleasure, one as he filled his son with a heavy load yet again, and the other pointing his cock straight up so his cum landed directly on his dad’s massive barrel chest. 
John collapsed onto James, still hard inside him. 
“Fuck dad. Switch places. You’re crushing me.”
James said. 
“Oh is daddy too big for you?” 
“Never big enough.” James replied. 
John hoisted himself up and kissed James. 
“And I’ll never stop growing for you son.” As he said it John sank his length back into James. Feeling his sons worn hole accept him entirely. 

The next morning the two woke almost simultaneously. James waking up from the throbbing pain in his ass, and John waking up from the massive boner. 
They fallen asleep with John still inside James. 
“Dad. Your morning wood woke me up.” He teased. 
“Maybe you should take care of that so daddy can go make breakfast. I’m starved after last night. 
James climbed on top of John and planted his ass completely down on his dad’s cock, then he flexed his hole and began to grind on John’s cock. Squeezing John’s nipples, his shaft thickening. A battle of John’s hard cock vs. James’s impossibly strong ass muscles. 
“Take it all bitch!” John cries and he pumped a morning load into James, his cock softening to a semi hard state. It was still long enough to be bigger than any cock James had ever seen, but at least now the head would slide out of his hole. 
As the head popped out with an audible *pop* cum rushed out and followed. James was leaking pints of his dad’s seed. 
“That’s fucking hot son. I didn’t realize I filled you up that much.”
James kissed his fathers body as John got out of bed. 
“Dad. Do you have to get up?”
“Im hungry son. While I make breakfast you clean up this mess.” 
“But I don’t want eggs for breakfast I want…” his eyes trailed to John’s swaying cock. 
“There’s plenty of cock for you. But we need to eat. You’re a big boy now, you need to keep those muscles fed!” John punctuated this statement with a signature bicep pose. “Besides. We have some things to discuss.”
James felt his heart race. What could they have to talk about. “What things are those?” 
“Well. For starters. Are you going to stay here this semester, or go back to school?” 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

heath ledger joker GIF

Thay finally did. James has come along way since he went on vacation. he ha stransformed into teh man of his dreams and now he is not afraid. 

This was excellent

• Like 1

Before I go finish reading, a quick edit:

One ton is 2000 lbs. If John in 630 lbs. he is less than 1/3rd of a ton. He and James (at 400 lbs ) together at 1,030 lbs. would be just over half a ton. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, arpeejay said:

Before I go finish reading, a quick edit:

One ton is 2000 lbs. If John in 630 lbs. he is less than 1/3rd of a ton. He and James (at 400 lbs ) together at 1,030 lbs. would be just over half a ton. 

Good catch!

• Like 1

I'm missing one character: the owner of the restaurant.  I remember reading something that he was trained by John and got just as big.  Where's that other muscle daddy?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...