Throwaway0282639

absolutely loving writing this, it’s a bit of a slow burn, but it’ll have it all 

————————————————————————

Ch. 8
“Hey son! How are things going, have you made it home yet?”
Shit. He’d forgotten to text his dad. 
“Yeah, I’m sorry I forgot to message you. I was worried about eating dinner. That drive makes me hungry.”
“Well, as long as you’re home safe. Has Frank shown up yet?” His dad asked. 
“Yeah. He’s down in the basement working out right now.”
“Great. He’s really been making progress since we started working out together.” Then his dad took a long pause. “Son I need to tell you something…”
James lost feeling in his legs. His dad never had this tone or ‘told him something’. He had no idea what to expect. 
“I got a call earlier and I have to fly out tonight for a client meeting in the morning. I’m so sorry son I was lookin forward to seeing you, but I promise after this I’ll set aside time for us this summer. It’s been too long. I just. Can’t say no to this client.”
Of course. His dad always prioritized work. James wasn’t surprised, but he also understood. It’s just who his dad was. 
“Could you do me a favor?” John asked. 
“Sure, dad.” James said. 
“Go up to my room, under my bed is a suitcase already packed. Bring it downstairs, I’ll have just enough time to run home, grab it, and leave to make this flight. I’ll be home in about 15 minutes.”
James knew what he’d need to do, but he was also concerned with this affecting what was happening in the basement. His dad coming home? Could he still make it work so that he could measure those big muscles? “Okay dad. I’ll grab it right now!” James told his dad. 
“Thanks son. I’ll grab it, say bye, and I’ll see you in a few days.”
“Okay dad, see you soon.” 
“Love you.” His dad said. 
“Love you too.” And James hung up the phone. He decided it would be impolite to not mention this to Frank so he opened the basement door to let Frank know he’d be back soon. “Hey Frank. I have to grab something for my dad. He’s coming home to grab his suitcase for a flight he’s taking tonight!”
James heard heavy weights smacking together and grunts coming from the basement, “that’s okay boy, just don’t keep me waiting.” Was all Frank said. 
James closed the door and started upstairs towards his fathers room. What was even happening right now? Surely this wasn’t real. It had all happened so fast and so perfectly. A big muscle man was pumping up his huge body in the basement right now, waiting for James to come down and measure it. He’s just witnessed an unreal act of strength from that man. And then the way Frank kept calling him, “boy”. James felt light headed. As he made it to the top of the stairs and walked into his dads bedroom, he noticed that James’ room wants the only room that got remodeled. 

Ch. 9
James’ dad had gotten a new bed, an Alaskan king by the looks of it. The bed took up a majority of the room, but there were other changes. One whole wall, and the ceiling were covered in the same mirrors as the basement. James knew what mirrors on the ceiling meant, but he’d never even  heard his dad talk about a significant other, much less bring one home. James figured a lot had changed in three years. 
James wandered into the bedroom and found the suitcase under the bed. He tried to lug it out, but it was so heavy. It was a big suitcase, but what did his dad have in there? He tugged on the suitcase and noticed there were some other things under the bed. Namely, a few pairs of boxer briefs. James knew it was wrong, but Frank had him so horned up he didn’t really care. He grabbed the briefs and held them up. If his dad had been big before, he couldn’t imagine the man who would be wearing these. James looked at the briefs and noticed little rips all over them. Along where the ass would be, on the side where the thighs would stretch, and in the basket on the front, which looked so stretched and worn that James couldn’t see them lasting much longer; maybe that’s why they’d been discarded under the bed. As he struggled to pull it out from under the bed he heard the stairs squeaking from the hall. 
He turned around and Frank was in the doorway. Covered in sweat soaked body hair, his muscles pumped to insane proportions, he was for sure wider than the doorway into the room. “Need any help little boy?” Frank asked. James didn’t even need to reply. Frank sauntered into the room and grabbed the suitcase from his hands, lifting it easily with one hand. “Faster you get this chore done, the faster to get to see these muscles. Let’s go.” Frank was so matter of fact and so in charge, James was close to cumming again right there watching Frank lift up the suitcase. 
James followed Frank downstairs, and Frank sat the suitcase by the front door. No sooner than the bag had been set down, James saw his fathers’ headlights pull up into the driveway. 

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Ch. 10
James stood frozen by the door. Frank was just standing by the stairs nonchalantly. Would his dad know what was happening when he walked in? No, he couldn’t. And what would he even think? All James was doing was helping Frank workout, that’s totally normal. 
A couple minutes pass by and James’ dad walks through the door. 
He was dressed business casual, but it left little to the imagination. If Frank had trouble getting through the doors, he was sure his father would break the doorframe. Not only was his dad wider than the doorframe, but when he turned to the side his chest and ass were thick enough to bump up against the frame. 
“John! Hate to hear you’re going on another business trip.” Frank said. 
“You know these old rich folks, they have too much money and no idea what to do with it all.” John then turned to his son, James. “James, you look so grown up!” His dad was beaming with a smile and came in for a hug. As James reached around his father to hug him back, he noticed his dad was so massive his hands barely reached over his lats during the hug. 
John and James stood for a moment embraced. James being pulled into his fathers barrel chest, and feeling those basketball sized biceps threatening to crush him. 
“Well I hate to come and go so quickly but I can’t miss the flight. John, I’ll be home in a few days and we will have some fun. Frank, watch over my boy while I’m gone. Take good care of him.” John said. 
“Don’t worry about a thing, John.” Frank replied. 
Another quick huge from his beast of a father and John was out the door, backing out of the driveway. 

Ch. 11
As soon as his dad’s car got down the street, Frank turned to James and said, “let’s get back to it, we need to measure before my pump starts to go away.” And with that Frank headed for the basement. 
James followed behind Frank, no imagining how his dad would struggle to get down these stairs. 
At the bottom of the stairs James stopped. Frank had made his way to the middle of the basement and started to take off his sweat soaked stringer. He struggled to get it off, clearly working against how the sweat made it stick to his muscles, and the insane pump making it hard for him to have full range of motion. Visibly frustrated Frank grabbed the stringer on both sides, and ripped it off. Holding the sweaty stringer in his hand he locked eyes with James, a cocky shit-eating grin on his face. Then he tossed the stringer to James. 
James, under the spell of seeing Frank shirtless for the first time, was slow to react, and the sweat soaked stringer hit him right in the face. As it fell to the ground, he smelled the musk. It was perfect. Not a dirty body oder, but a clean sweat, smelling slightly of soap and sweat. 
James began to pull the stringer off his face and he saw Frank was taking off his gym shorts. 
“It’s good to see your jaw opens so wide.” Frank said to him. 
James hadn’t realized it but he had been staring with his mouth open. Looking at Frank in just a pair of boxers James was in the verge of passing out. From head to toe Frank was full of densely packed muscle; covered in a dark fur, glistening with sweat. 
“Yeah after you went upstairs I pumped up my legs, so we can measure those too. Figured it would be easier without the shorts.” Franks boxers were the most average thing about him, just plain pale blue boxers, but what was inside of them was anything but average. James could see around the sweat stains on the boxers where Frank’s huge package bulged. He could make out Frank’s balls and soft shaft in the front of the boxers. Around the thighs Franks muscles tortured the seams of the poor underwear. The head of his thigh threatening to split the boxers. 
Just when James thought the show couldn’t get better, Frank turned around. When he turned around James saw why the front of the boxers looked painted on. 
As Frank turned around James witnessed the two massive globes that made up Frank’s ass. They stuck out from his body like a shelf. As Frank walked James saw them bounce and shake, imagining what they would feel like, and knowing he may soon get to find out. 
Frank walked to the back wall and picked up the tape measure, “you left this down here earlier, let’s make sure you get to use it this time.”
He sauntered back over to James, exuding manliness and making James weak in the knees. As he walked James noticed Frank’s bulge moving back and forth. Frank’s thighs were so big they rubbed together and pushed the package forward, putting it on prominent display. 
Frank crossed the length of the gym and was standing directly in front of James. James could feel the heat coming off of Frank’s massive body. Frank handed James the tape measure. 
“Here you go boy, let’s see how much I’ve grown.”

Ch. 12

With that, Frank hauled his left bicep up and placed it right in front of James’ face. 
“Go ahead boy, measure that arm.”
James wrapped the tape measure around the huge arm in front of him. “29 inches…” he squeaked out. His mouth suddenly dry as he watched the mass of muscle flexing in front of his face. 
“Here. Now do the other one.” Frank shifted slightly and hauled his right bicep in front of James. 
James wrapped the tape measure around Frank’s right bicep, “29.5 inches…”
“Yeah. My right bicep has always been a little bigger than my left. Can you tell a difference?” With that Frank stepped back and his a double bicep pose. Showing off those massive guns while James just stared in awe. 
“Alright, now let’s measure this chest.” Frank said as he stepped back towards James. James stretched the tape measure out, not entirely sure there would be enough to go around. 
As James tried to get the tape measure around Frank, he had to lean in and he struggled to get it around that wide back and those thick pecs. 
“Having some trouble?” Frank said as he looked down at James. “Let me help,” and with that Frank wrapped his arms around James and pulled him into the older man’s hairy pumped chest. This not only helped James grab the tape measure behind Frank’s back; but it was the first time he’d really gotten to feel the power of those big muscles. 
Frank let go and resumed flexing for James. James read off the tape measure, “74 inches…” 
“I can do better than that!” Frank bellowed, and he flexed his chest even harder, “try…again…” Frank was using every bit of his power to pump up his chest, his face was scrunched and turning red, he was shaking with exertion. 
“75 inches…” James couldn’t believe it. He wasn’t sure how it was possible for this already massive man to seemingly put even more mass on that frame. 
“Time for these tree trunks.” Frank said proudly as he stepped back and flexed his thighs. As James got down on his knees he noticed that the poor underwear, which were struggling to hold back Frank’s soft cock before, we’re seeming to be losing the battle with the bulge. 
James wrapped the tape around the diamond cut thighs and read it off, “45 inches.” 
“Damn boy I bet that thigh is bigger around than your waist!” And Frank was right, at 30 inches James’s waist paled in comparison to the thick muscles that were Frank’s thighs. In all Frank was packing about 370 lbs of muscle. 

Edited by Throwaway0282639
more realistic measurements
  • Like 28

Just now, Throwaway0282639 said:

“You know these old rich folks, they have too much money and no idea what to do with it all.”

I have a feeling thsi trip is more about pleasure than Bussiness. He knows he has a great body and is working with it

• Like 1

Awesome work but please consider modifying Frank's stats a little bit. With a 75 inch chest Frank probably weighs in the neighborhood of 375 lbs. If his proportions are classical he likely has a 37 inch waist -- big compared to James', tiny compared to his gargantuan 42 inch quads. As for his arms: 21.5 inches are impressive on a guy who weighs 240-250 lbs. There are bodybuilders currently who weigh less than 300 lbs. with 24 inch arms. Given Frank's likely tremendous mass -- bigger than Craig Golias, bigger than Illia Yefimchyk -- his arms could easily be 30 inches. 

Just some tidbits from one of the truly stats obsessed of our cohort!

And...

Great story! The stats question aside it pushes ALL of my buttons! Thanks very much!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ch. 13
When James was finished measuring the giants’ thighs he went to stand back up, but a big strong paw on his shoulder kept him down. 
“I think you should stay down there a bit longer, you look good down there.” 
James looked up from his spot on the floor in front of the muscle man. His pecs were so big that James couldn’t even see his face past them. 
Frank took another step forward and his obscene bulge was right in front of James’ face. He could smell that same smell again, the clean body Oder mixed with Irish spring soap. 
Frank flexed his cock and it jumped in his underwear, getting just a bit longer and thicker and it pumped with blood. 
“How’d you like to measure that muscle too?” Frank asked. 
James’s mouth had gone bone dry. He was in utter shock. Was this really about to happen?
“Nah I’m just fuckin with ya, you haven’t earned daddy’s cock yet.” and with that Frank walked right past James and headed up the stairs and out of the basement. 
James sat on the floor still, reeling from what just happened, every bit of blood in his body was in his raging hard dick right now. 
“Are you going to sit there all night, or are you coming up to help me?” Frank said down the stairs to James. 
Help him? Help him with what? Didn’t really matter, at this point James would do anything this big man asked of him. 
James followed Frank up to the top floor and into the guest bathroom. James noticed for the first time his dad had redone this room as well. A large open shower sat in one corner, no doors, but several shower heads mounted on the walls and ceiling, and a long bench built into the back wall. In the other corner, a large jacuzzi tub sat. No. Jacuzzi wasn’t the right word, a jacuzzi was too small. This was more like a hot tub sized tub. 
He followed Frank into the bathroom and the big man stopped and turned. 
“I always like to shower after a hard workout. But when my muscles are all pumped like this, I have a hard time reaching the middle of my chest and my back. Would you mind helping me out?” 
Did he even really need to ask?
“Strip down boy, let me see what you’re working with, you already know what I’ve got.” 
James did as he was told. Taking off his shirt, jeans, and underwear in record time. There he stood. Naked, hard as a rock, and right in front of a muscle god. Frank turned she shower on, then turned his attention to James. 
He came closer to James and reached his big hard hand out, grazing James’ nipples. 
“Mmm. So tight, so smooth. Yeah. You’re just what daddy likes.” As his hands groped James’s body, James noticed that the bulge in his underwear just kept getting bigger. Just like the rest of him, it never seemed to get big enough. 
Frank reached out and took James hand and put it on the stretched fabric of his boxers.
“It’s okay boy, I know you want to touch it. Go ahead. Play with it.”
So James did. He squeezed the bulge and found out it was only maybe semi hard, but thick as a beer can. With this new found freedom, James wanted to test how far he could go. With his other hand he reached in and felt Frank’s swollen balls. 
“Oh yeah baby. I haven’t cum in over a week. Those balls are so full…and it’s all for you.” In one swift motion Frank picked James up off the floor and pulled him into an embrace. 
Frank kissed James hard and deep. Holding him up like he weighed nothing. James’s hard cock was grinding against Frank’s hairy abs, and Frank responded by flexing them. With his other hand Frank felt around and teased James’s hole with one finger. That one finger had to be the size of a normal man’s cock. But Frank was no normal man. 
James came. 
He covered Frank’s abs with his cum, he didn’t think he’d ever came this much in his life. 
“Oh yeah baby. That’s it.” Frank was teasing James prostate with his finger still, grinding James against his cum slicked abs. James’s sensitive cock was still throbbing like mad, he just couldn’t get enough. 
Frank pulled his finger out and lowered James down. 
“Now I really need a shower, look at this mess you made. You’re gunna have to clean it up.” Frank said to him, that edge of cockiness stronger than ever in his voice. He knew he controlled James entirely. “Go grab a couple of towels for us bud, I’ll get the water hot.”
James crossed the hall from the bathroom and did as he was told, grabbed two towels, considered Frank’s size, and grabbed a third. 
Walking back into the bathroom James almost came again on the spot. There. In the shower. Standing with his massively pumped up muscles, running his hands through his thick dark hair, water streaming down his body, droplets of water dripping from his thick nipples. But it all led to the focal point of the show. That cock was finally free, and god was it fucking fat. 

Ch. 14
Between Franks legs had to be at least 9 inches of the thickest cock James had ever seen. The huge head plump and swollen, and his balls looked just as huge and heavy as James had imagined. As Frank ran his hands through his hair and down his body his cock jerked and responded. Frank got off on his huge muscles, and so did James. 
“You just gunna stand there all day or are you going to come help me out here?” Frank asked from the shower. 
“Oh. Right. Of course.” Was all James could say, he really needed to get better at acting under pressure. “Where should I start?” James asked as he stepped in the shower with Frank. 
“Why don’t you start with my back. It’s always the hardest for me to get clean.” As Frank said this he turned around and James’ entire field of vision turned into a wall of muscle. The man had to be almost three feet wide. 
James grabbed the sponge and put some soap on it. Then he began to was the expanse of Frank’s back. Still hard as a rock his dick kept bumping against Frank’s hairy ass crack, causing his dick to twitch, still sensitive. 
“Don’t forget to wash my ass while you’re back there boy.” So James happily did as he was told. Pulling apart Franks ass cheeks he admired how massive Frank’s bubble butt was. He got in between the cheeks and began to was them when Frank suddenly tensed his ass and trapped James’ hand. 
“Ah what the fuck!” James yelled, surprised.
“God look how powerful that ass is boy, so fucking big and strong.” Frank grunted, getting off to his own size and power. 
As quickly as he’d clenched his ass cheeks, Frank released them. James pulled his hand away to survey the damage the beast may have done, and he was almost knocked off balance. 
As James was looking at his hand, Frank had turned around and his giant cock smacked James right in the face. Looking up from his place on the floor he saw Franks hard cock for the first time. My god it was thick. 
“Why don’t you clean that off too boy.” Frank said with a wink. 
James pulled up the sponge to begin cleaning Frank’s monster cock. 
“Ah ah ah.” Frank chided. “With your mouth!”

• Like 23