MY FATHER, THE BREEDER

Xmanjakob

23 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

Interesting twist... for the better.

I was right about Thomas though...  but there's no detail of if Thomas already knew his son had better results and decided to stunt his own son's potential.  But then the question would be "Why would Thomas let his son be a part of this new trial if it could risk his own place at the top?"  Maybe Thomas thought Dylan was too far removed from any further enhancement potential that he ignored any risks.

I'm glad Thomas is taken down a peg.  Who knows, maybe preventing the full potential of repopulation ends up being a crime.  If my assumption is correct, what Thomas did to his son should be considered one.

Good point, did Dylan's failed penis enhancements (the earlier ones) fail because Thomas screwed around with the tests to keep Dylan down and feel superior? I'll have to think about that. Maybe I will add it to this chapter. I have one more part to write and then I'm done with this one 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ploder4 said:

I'm beginning to think Dylan is not going to succeed recalling something earlier in the story.  I have some suspicions.  

I also think the ex-wife might be even more than Thomas has described.  

Please share your thoughts about the ex wife. You may be on to something!

A Fantasy Story

My Father, The Breeder

Epilogue

Five years later:

Dylan approached the house with some trepidation.  Then he thought “Oh what the fuck. I’ve been thinking about this for decades.  Time to take the plunge.”

He walked up to the door of the house.  The name under the doorbell said JANET STONE.  “Yeah”’ he thought, “That was her maiden name.  I guess she never remarried.”  He rang the bell and was greeted by a physique, wearing only shiny gold posing trunks, which could easily have just jumped off the cover of FLEX Magazine!

He looked at the face and said “Hi, mom.  Its Dylan!”

The woman was nearly brought to tears.  “Oh my god, Dylan, I have hoped that this day would come for decades!  Come in, come in.”

No sooner were they seated on the living room sofa than a man’s voice shouted from the other room “Hey Jan, you coming back or what.”  An enormous bodybuilder, also dressed in similar shiny gold posers, stuck his head in the room and said “Oh sorry, I didn’t know you had a guest.”

Janet replied, “that’s OK, tell the boys to take a short break and come out and meet someone.”

Accompanied by three more bodybuilders, also decked out in gold posers, four bodybuilders entered the room.

Janet: Dylan, I want you to meet Chad, Greg, Terry and Jack, my housemates.  Men, this is my son, Dylan”

The men shook hands and Dylan could not help but be impressed by these beautiful enormous physiques.

Dylan: So, what’s going on here, did I interrupt something?

Janet: Well, we usually start our day with three hours of posing.  We enjoy seeing and showing our bodies and we try to see if there has been any more growth.

Dylan: Why, do you workout?  I assume that none of you have to.  You have all been enhanced, right?

Chad:  Sure, but you never know when we might experience a little growth spurt (chuckle.)

Dylan: I thought maybe you guys were preparing for a bodybuilding comp.  By the way, you know that posing trunks are so twentieth century.  The IFBB banned posing trunks at competitions a number of years ago.

Janet: Well, you can fault me for that.  I’m an old fashioned broad, you know I’m turning 78 years old this year.

Dylan: Shit you look maybe 30 years old!  And you are so swole, bro … err, sorry Mom.

Janet: Don’t worry about that Dylan, happens a lot (laughing)

Dylan: Well, I don’t want to disturb your schedule.  I can come back later, or just wait here while you finish.

Janet: Nonsense, son, why don’t you come into the posing room and join us.  We only have about a half hour left in our session.

Dylan: But I don’t have trunks with me, in fact I’m not sure I even own any.

Janet:  That’s fine, Dylan, we all want to see the new you anyway.  Its not like we are shy, like I say I’m old fashioned and I just like the look, but frankly I’ve been hearing about your new position and I am anxious to see what you are packing now!

Dylan: (Blushing) Oh mom!  OK I guess I am in.

Janet leads the group into the posing room. Eight by 12 feet covered wall to wall with mirrors.  Dylan proceeds to strip naked.

Janet: Oh Dylan, I am so proud and happy for you.  What a great cock!

Dylan: Thanks mom, that means a lot. And you should see it when it’s hard!

Janet: What’s stopping you, boy?

Dylan: Lets save that for later, once I get hard I really need to take care of it.  I’ve been traveling for a couple of hours so I’m gonna need some release soon anyway, but it will wait.  But hey mom, while we are talking about dicks, I can’t help but notice that lovely bulge in your posers.  You didn’t…

Janet (interrupting with laughter): Have a sex change? No way.  I love being a woman.  The bulge is because I use a Masturbatron, you know that device that gives you an orgasm once an hour?  Since I was enhanced, my sex drive has gone wild. So, this device keeps me going when my men aren’t around to service me.  And you don’t want to be around when I haven’t had my frequent orgasms.  Besides, I think it gives the posers and my whole presentation a nice, finished look.

Dylan: That it does!  If you weren’t my mother, I could get boned just looking at you.  Anyway, let’s get to posing, I’m already starting to feel some pre cum.

What followed was a half hour of incredible posing by the six studs!  When the posing session was finished Dylan was fully erect.

Janet (eyeing Dylan’s dick): Talk about swole!  Dylan I am so happy for you.  It is grand!

Dylan: Well, you don’t want to be around me either if I’ve gone over two hours without ejaculation, which is just about now.

Janet:  OK well do you prefer masturbating or something maybe more interesting?  There are six of us here, we could split into three groups and go at it. You up for it (no pun intended)

Dylan: SURE!!

Janet: OK, Chad, why don’t you take care of Dylan.  I’ll pair up with Greg and Terry and Jack could do each other. Dylan, do you prefer a blowjob or maybe anal top or bottom?

Dylan: Right now, I feel like my prostate could use a nice massage.  Chad that OK with you?

Nodding agreement, they pair up and go at it.

Dylan (to Chad): hey Chad before we start, I should tell you that as the Breeder I have perfect control of when I orgasm.  I can do it in one second or I can last for hours.  What are you good for?

Janet: Hey men, why don’t we shoot (pun intended) for one hour.  We don’t want to lose track of our whole day.  Besides I need to spend some private time with my son.

So, what followed was 60 minutes of intense sex play, accompanied by moans, groans, laughs and bellows, ending in a perfectly time six-way eruption of jism that sprayed all of the participants as well as the mirrored walls.

All six then went to the shower room.  Dylan was surprised that the bathroom was remodeled to fir ten shower heads.  He felt good that was a sign that his mother was never lonely.!

After showering they dressed, and Janet and Dylan went off to the study to talk.

Janet:  I need to say some things, but I don’t want to cause any division between you and your father.

Dylan:  Division is already there. Don’t worry about it.

Janet: well first of all how is he?

Dylan: He is somewhat of a beaten man.  After decades of being the biggest and the bestest (in his mind at least) he is now average by today’s standards.  He shrunk down to seven feet tall.  His ego, which I think was totally invested in his genitals and sexual prowess, is shot.  His dick is only seven inches flaccid and eleven inches erect, again by todays standards…  And probably what hurts him most is he can only orgasm may five or six times a day.  A real comedown from the thousands he was used to.  If I were so inclined, I could really get on him about having a small dick, like he did to me for so many years.  But I feel sorry for him, and it is not in my makeup to withhold compassion for someone who was so badly beaten.

Janet: Well, you are a good boy, Dylan.  Can I ask you what he told you about my leaving?

Dylan relayed the story as he remembered it.

Janet said that there was more to it than that.  When her physique started to grow, she contacted ENHANCED LIFE to ask them what the fuck was happening.  They were pretty protective of Thomas, but they did say that Thomas had been experimenting with a new serum that he was injecting into his testicles which could possibly pass on some growth to anyone he is intimate with.  Janet confronted Thomas about this and he admitted to it, saying that now she would be a freak and be totally dominated by him.  But he did not anticipate two things:  First-that she would really come to love her new muscles. And secondly, she would ultimately outsize him!

Janet: That really burned him.  I would spend most of the day just posing and admiring my muscles and he would freak that he was not the biggest!

Dylan: I remember being really happy about you taking to your bodybuilder physique.  I thought I had the coolest mom in the world!

Janet: Thanks Dylan, that means a lot to me.  If he was not so egotistical. He would have used his new discovery on all the women he was fucking at work and create a new standard for what a woman should look like.  But he could not live with that.  Ultimately, his fury towards me grew and grew and I was afraid that he was going to kill me.  That is why I had to leave on such short notice and I couldn’t let anyone know where I was going.

Dylan: Thanks for telling me this mom.  Dad is such a dick (again no pun intended) and he is pitiful.

Janet: Well, there is a little more to tell you.  Remember when you first ordered the penis enhancements on the sly? Three of them, I think?  Well as the then head of the Company there were no secrets from your father and he knew ahead of time what you were doing.  He doctored your treatments so the enhancements would not work.  He got off on having this huge penis and tormenting you about what I guess was your birth defect.  I think he only let you go into the 2.0 trial because he figured after all this time, what harm could it do.  He already scarred you emotionally, so the damage was done.  And one more thing, you better be ready for a shock.  When he was doing his pseudo research to find the perfect candidate to be the Breeder, your DNA came up on the top and he “adjusted: the results to show him as the one instead of you.

Dylan: Fuck, so I could have been like I am now decades earlier.  Oh well karma is a bitch and he is paying for it now.  I still have another 50 years or so to enjoy my new equipment.

Janet: But are you really enjoying it, Dylan?

Dylan: Oh mom, I have a great life now.  I get to fuck thousands of women each day and I get paid for it.  And there’s something else, actually a few something elses.  You don’t know it, but you are a grandmother.  About four years ago, one of my clients  (clients-that’s what we call the women I get to impregnate) had twin boys that she was not able or willing to keep.  So, I took them to live with me as my sons.

Janet: You adopted them?

Dylan: Didn’t have to mom.  Remember as the Breeder, I was already their legal father.  Here I have some pictures.

He handed Janet two pictures of his sons, now four years old.  The first had them dressed for their first day at nursery school, standing with their arms around each other.  Janet admired them and then went on to the next picture.  This picture showed them doing a double bicep pose.

Janet: Oh, look at those lovely little biceps.  And they are already developing pecs and those abs are starting to show!  And is that a trail of fur I see creeping down between their abs 

Dylan:  They are not going to have any problem in the body  department.  I am so happy for them; they will not have to endure the shit that I went through.  And there’s something else I have to tell you, mom.  I got married!

Janet: Married!! Who is she … or is it he?

Dylan: Well, you are into bodybuilding. You know Theo Kincaid?

Janet: Theo? Of course, Mr. Galaxy, Mr. Universe and just about Mr. Everything else.  In fact, I hear he is a favorite to take the Mr. Olympia this year.

Dylan: Well Theo was the only person (besides you of course) who ever loved me even with my tiny dick.  And after the enhancement, we got together, and one thing led to another and here we are going on to our fifth anniversary!  We are really a sight together. The ultimate Breeder and the ultimate Bodybuilder! Muscles and bulges  galore;

So, the moral to this story is:

Bigger IS better!?

Good things come to those who wait?

Karma is a bitch?

Pays to be honest?

Or ???

And thus ends the story of the Breeders (for now)

Screenshot_20230418-200519~2.png

• Like 12

That finale was a grand touch. He reconnected with his mom and found oout how greedy his father is. He was the perfect candidate since day one and his father just couldnt have it

• Like 2

One thing that hasn't been commented on yet:

A society where one is totally judged on physical appearance.  Bigger is better? And dick size, which we all know we have little (or no) control over.  Comments?

• Like 2