Luke - (UPDATE (June 1st 2023): part 7 > Mental Powers)

boel

(So, this is the first time I found the courage to post a little story I’ve written recently. English isn’t my primary language so hopefully the story is readable. Enjoy and let me know what you think.)

LUKE - part 1: THE RECORDING

Dylan and Matt were best friends. Always sharing everything together. “Hey dude” Matt said. “I found this file on the web that says it contains the deepest voice ever recorded. No footage, only audio.” Dylan looked at his best friend to see if he was joking again. But apparently Matt was very serious. “I’m sure our girlfriends would love us to have a super deep voice, hehe”

A moment later they both sat down and started the audio file on Dylan’s tablet. Some voice over started explaining a few facts about the audio file. “Listen carefully. This recording contains the voice of a minor. There used to be video footage to, but it has been removed because it was too obscene. Too revealing. And most people could no handle what they were seeing. Also keep in mind that the voice on this recording is not meant for male audiences. Listen to it on your own risk.”

Matt and Dylan looked at each other. They only noticed the last too sentences. “Why would they say it’s not for male audiences?” Matt asked Dylan. “I have no idea, but to be honest, it actually makes me more curious.” Dylan answered. “So let’s continue.

The file continued. It started a count down. 3…2…1

“Hi” an incredibly deep voice boomed through the computer speakers. Matt and Dylan were both erect when they heard the hyper manly voice. “My name is Luke and I just turned 18.” The incredibly deep voice continued shaking the two friend’s senses. “That voice…it’s…oh fuck…so m-manly.” Matt said, while he stroked his dick through his pants. Dylan was already openly stroking his cock after he took off his jeans. He was breathing heavily. What happened next is something both boys could not have imagined…

“I’m your alpha.” the voice said, causing Matt to stick out his tongue and open his pants to jerk off his cock too.

“Your superior.” making both boys drool, and their cocks leak tons of pre.

“Your god.” which made the boys empty their balls with a seemingly endless supply of cum. They kept cumming for two minutes straight.

“And now…” the monstrously deep voice continued “…you are mine. If you are a girl, your tits might have grown bigger and your butt more bubbly. Your body adapted to look more beautiful for me. And if you are a guy, your body has realized how manly I am. Turning you into a horny, weak little gay boy. Submitting to me. Forgetting about your lover, because I am the one you really want. Becoming horny whenever you only think about this recording. Your cock spurting cum when hearing the slightest rumbling sound of my voice. You are all MINE”

The recording ended. Matt and Dylan kept cumming endlessly while hearing the rest of the audio file. They were kissing each other and moaning uncontrollably, only to pass out next to each other. The recording was programmed to send itself to all contacts that were available on Dylan’s tablet……..

• Like 25
  • Upvote 2

LUKE - part 2: MIKE AND LISA

“Oooh GOD, yes!!!" Lisa screamed as she enjoyed feeling the very muscular body of the 19 year old jock of the school, Mike. His body looked like it was sculpted by the gods. Perfect 8 pack, ballooning pecs, sexy biceps and shoulders. His butt so firm it even made many girls jealous. His face was like a model. Square jaw, full lips, blue eyes and a perfect haircut. But what is between his legs is his greatest pride. A massive 11 inch cock with a couple of lemon sized balls below it, full with potent cum.

Basically all girls wanted him. He was just perfect. But today Lisa was the happy girl to get fucked by Mike. His huge cock was giving her pleasure like none of her previous boyfriends could give her. She actually came when he entered his big cock head. She never came while fucking, she normally has to satisfy herself with her fingers. But Mike made her body tingle in ways she never thought possible. 

All this was about to change very quickly as a new boy entered the building and heard Lisa’s screams. Luke, the 18 yo boy from the audio recording, headed over to Mike’s room. He opened the door as he saw Mike wildly fucking Lisa. Luke only said “Yo”. His hyper manly deep voice sounded so sexy and overwhelming that both Lisa and Mike started cumming. Mike unloaded his cum inside the busty babe. 

It took them a moment to recover from the intense orgasm. But when Mike looked up to see where the voice came from he saw a young looking boy with a cute face, but with an amazing body. As a matter of fact, Luke’s face wasn’t just cute, it was absolutely beautiful. The epitome of perfection. Cute, sexy, handsome, manly, powerful and superior all rolled into one. Mike’s face looked ugly in comparison. And for the first time Mike felt his cock grow erect for another boy. As a matter of fact his body started pumping more blood into his cock to make it even bigger. As if his body wanted to compete with Luke. Of course, there’s nobody who can ever hope to compare to Luke.

Luke stepped closer. Mike crawled away from Lisa and stepped closer to Luke. His cock wildly pulsing with excitement. Luke lifted his shirt to reveal his superhuman abs. A godly 10-pack. So cut, so ripped, veins running over his abs everywhere. Mike’s cock grew another inch from seeing the sexiest person in the world. “Oh g-god, you are a-amazing.” He stammered. “Y-you are perfect. So, so hot. I want you. I need you. Girls will never excite me anymore. Please, be my boyfriend.” Mike begged. Luke put his shirt back down as he thought “Hmm, interesting. This dude is still conscious…but not for long”

“Fuck, yes…oooh god…yeah…ahhh, yes….fuuuuucck” Lisa was going wild while looking at Luke. Her nipples were bigger than ever and her body became very sweaty. Although she was still conscious, her body basically acted on auto-pilot. Luke winked at her. Instantly, her eyes rolled back and she fell down as she orgasmed one last time. Her heart stopped. 

Mike was jerking off his now 13 inch cock. It was so sensitive. And he felt so much pleasure throughout his body just by looking at Luke. The 18 year old boygod looked Mike in the eyes and said “You want to have sex with this body?” Mike’s cock jerked violently and his hand couldn’t even hold it. Mike moaned loudly. “Uhn…that voice….y-your voice is so manly. I thought my voice was deep, but it almost sounds childish compared to yours.” He said as his cock spurted a huge amount of pre.

Luke put on a cocky smile, causing Mike to moan like a little girl. It made him weak in his knees and his entire body started shaking. His cock was almost purple from all the blood. Luke then pointed his index finger at his huge bulge. He flexed his cock a little, but it tore his jeans open instantly. A giant 14 inch cock sprung free. Mike couldn’t believe it. It was the biggest and sexiest cock ever. And still completely soft. Mike started jerking off his own cock with both hands as fast as he could. Luke then stepped closer and leaned forward, his face almost touching Mike’s as he said “CUM!!”. Luke’s voice boomed through every cell in Mike’s body as his balls unleashed the most massive cumshot in his life. His weak body dropped on the ground, unconscious, but still alive. “I’ll see you again soon” Luke thought.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Seems like Luke found in Mike someone that can give him some pleaure. Poor Lisa couldnt handle it.

There will be more interaction between Luke and Mike in a future part. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, elton said:

The story is so special and super hot! Just need more!

Thanks man. Don’t worry, there will be more parts. So far I have at least another 5 parts planned, but possibly more. 

• Like 1

LUKE - part 3: GROWTH

Luke was standing in front of his mirror. Admiring his massive pecs, bouncing them up and down. The heavy muscles causing a booming sound every time they smashed down. Luke loved the sound as he moaned deeply. During his way home he picked up a few large heavy stones and put them in his bag. He now grabbed one of the stones and placed it in between his pecs. His pecs started flexing inwards, putting lots of pressure on the stone. Within seconds the stone started making cracking sounds. And just a moment later, Luke’s pecs forced the stone to disintegrate into dust.

“Oh yeah” Luke said in his deep manly voice. His own voice turned him on as his cock started to swell a little. It pushed against his jeans. The zipper was hardly able to keep Luke’s manhood inside. You could even see thick veins pushing against the fabric. Pulsing, growing, flowing with blood. He didn’t want to destroy one of his favorite jeans, so Luke undid himself of it. Now fully naked in front of his mirror, he admired his smooth body even more. His massive cock, very plump, thick and heavy looking, but still soft, swinging between his legs. The 18 yo boy pushed his cock aside to cup his giant balls. 

Each ball is as large as a big apple. Both very full with thick potent cum. He was able to cum for minutes. His ‘partners’ were never able to keep up with the hard long streams of sperm splashing against their body. Luke once coated a guy completely. Not a single inch of skin was visible. Only a thick, pearl white shape of a body underneath it. And that was only after his first orgasm. When Luke’s cock is fully erect, it needs to unleash the massive streams of cum at least 7 times before his cock goes soft again. And when he’s really, really, really horny (almost all the time), the boy can keep fucking for 24 hours straight and still going strong.

Luke moaned again. This time deliberately with a very low sound. The sound so incredibly deep it resonated through his own house but also through the neighbor’s house. It caused the neighbor, a 47 year old guy, to spring a boner and unload his balls, soaking his pants in front of his lovely wife. He was so ashamed but super horny at the same time too. And he couldn’t explain why. Luke on the other hand was feeling something he experienced before: his muscles were growing again. His pecs jutted out a little more, his abs grew bigger, veins were growing everywhere. His biceps bulged with more power and his shoulders grew rounder and more ripped. His entire body grew another inch in height. His skin became even smoother and more shiny. Even newborn babies didn’t have this perfect skin. Luke’s face somehow got more handsome and sexier. 

He winked at himself in the mirror, causing him to get super horny and making his cock grow erect in a matter of seconds. His monstrous cock smashed against his abs and pecs. The smash causing a small shockwave to shatter the bedroom window. “Fuck yeah!” He yelled. Pre started leaking in massive amounts. Luke’s pre was already way thicker than most men’s normal cum. The boy jerked off his cock with one hand as the other hand enjoyed the feeling of his bigger muscles. “Damn, I’m so hot I can turn myself on easily.” He said with his heavy voice. After a few minutes his balls pulled up and his cocked swelled bigger. An absolute monstrous amount of cum started spraying from his cock. One giant stream, lasting 20 seconds, before another giant stream erupted from his manhood. It took Luke 6 minutes before he finally stopped cumming. His entire room was covered in thick gooey cum.

“That was good.” He said. His cock still pulsing up and down. Still rock hard and ready to go again. “Let’s see how Mike’s body reacts when he sees me now.” Luke put his tightest shirt on and managed to squeeze himself in an older and bigger sized jeans. He then headed over to Mike’s house to show off his improved body.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1