The door to the shower opened and two gigantic teenage athletes came into the locker room, torrents of sex juices finally washed from their perfect bodies. Girl and boy, they were equally impressive and powerful. Sophie took her towel to dry off and started with her firm boobs. Owen saw this and his soft dick, already being the size of an average boner, started swelling.

- Still not satisfied, gym boy? - giggled Sophie and seductively licked her lips.

- I never am, but I can wait. First let’s go to your house. I’d like to meet your parents. Hopefully you don’t have any issues.

- Well, mom doesn’t interfere with my dates, but my dad is sometimes… critical.

- Critical?

- He thinks I should only date “worthy” men, as he says. It’s not like he bullied my previous boyfriends, but he may want to test you. My dad is a bodybuilder too and he loves to compete.

- Some family you have, but it will be fun for me. Let’s go! My own dad doesn’t need me right now and, besides, he already knows who is the man of the house.

Sophie lived in a single-family house. When she knocked the door, it was opened by a young man, a few years older than Owen and equally muscular, except he was pale and red haired, while Owen was tan and brunette.

- Hi sis, that wimp is your new boyfriend?

- How did you call me? - asked Owen coldly, clenching his massive fists.

- Don’t be angry, Davis didn’t mean to offend you. Davis, this is Owen. I met him at the gym.

- So my dick’s not enough for you, sis?

- Wait, you guys fuck each other?! - Owen wasn’t disgusted, after he was fucking his own dad, but he was surprised.

- If a pussy is next to me, it is mine. - stated Devis, flexing his half hard dick through the jeans.

- Actually, big brother, he might be a little bigger than you down there.

- We’ll see. Come in, you should meet dad.

They went through the house to the door which has led to the back yard. Even before opening it Owen heard loud masculine hoofs and moans. The backyard was made into a training ground. There have been a lot of empty bars, plates, kettlebells, and simple rocks, even the smallest of which would be challenging for an average man to lift. There have also been a few unusually big and thickly built benches. What impressed Owen the most was the user of the weights - an old and already grey bodybuilder at least equal to his own size, though not as ripped, was benching a bar twice the girth of normal bars in the gym, loaded with ten big plates of each side.

- Hey there, kids. - said the giant casually, not even slowing the reps - Let me finish this set first.

- Wow, that’s more than my usual weight. How much exactly.

- 1500… - the man gritted his teeth and struggled in a last rep - pounds!

He racked the weight behind his head and it smashed to the concrete floor. Owen mentioned to himself that the old bodybuilder didn’t have anything spitting him, but this beast was too strong to need any.

- Dad, this is Owen. He lives in this town and I decided to date him.

- Well hello, boy. I wasn’t expecting to see anyone but my kids being so close to me in size. My name is Mitch.

- Nice to meet you. - Owen shaked the old man’s hand.

- Hey, pops. Maybe we should welcome him into our family and test if these muscles aren’t just for show? - asked David.

- You are right. What’s the matter boy, nervous.

Owen actually was, for the first time in his life he wasn’t sure if his strength will be enough. Still, he wasn’t gonna refuse the challenge. His motto was: “Any opponent is just a bitch I haven’t fucked yet”.

First came the measuring contest between Owen and Davis. Mitch was the judge and he also ordered what poses to make, while Sophie just enjoyed the view. Both studs stroke one mighty pose after another, but each time Owen managed to flex his a little harder, making his muscles swell an inch more and look more defined. Davis was annoyed and strained to outflex him until his pale skin became red, but Owen was still the winner.

- Who’s the wimp now?

- There is still manhood to measure. - answered Davis.

- Make ‘em hard, boys. Sophie, motivate them.

The muscle girl was already horned up after watching the bodybuilding skeptical. Without a second thought she took off her pants and underwear, revealing a pussy still tight even after Owen’s savage assault at the gym. Davis got hard first, his duck rising over his navel.

- Check this out. That’s the cock that owns this pussy.

- You sure? - Owen smirked.

During years of practice in gym and bed alike he learnt to control his penis as well and his muscles. With a simple concentration he made his eight inch soft swell to a foot long fuck-sword in just a few seconds. Then he strained a little more, growling: “Come one, grow you fucker!”, and his duck grew two inches more, spurting pre cum on his own pecs. Both Mitch and Davis couldn’t help, but utter “Wow”. Owen proudly flexed his pecs, catching his dick and massaging it with them. He moaned from the feeling and asked:

- Bet none of you boys can give yourself a pec job?

- That’s just the first round, kid. Let’s see how much you can lift.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

Part 2

Owen really started getting in to it. With his cock painfully hard and his muscles almost bursting through skin, he entered the testosterone frenzy, wishing only for more power, pleasure and fight. And he was gonna get it. Mitch took a couple of 25 kg plates warned Davis and Owen: “Catch, boys!” The old bodybuilder threw the massive weights like freesbees and the young athletes caught them just as easily.

- That’s the funniest part. - Sophie giggled, while still fingering herself - Show us how strong your meat is, Owen.

- I like this competition so far. - Owen responded.

It was actually a bit challenging to put his giant cock head through the plate, but Owen managed to do it and the weight clenched tightly around his veiny shaft. Davis did the same. Both of their dicks still stood straight and high, as if the plates weighted nothing. The Mitch joined the competition, his cock covered in grey pubic hair being even larger than his son’s, but still smaller than Owen’s.

- Is it supposed to be challenging? I could walk with this thing all day.

- Then how about adding more weight? - asked Davis with annoyed scowl.

Here came the other three plates, and again, and again. Soon the three dicks were loaded till only the cock heads stayed visible. Eventually Davis and Mitch started showing discomfort, their ducks slowly lowering, but Owen still managed to keep his cock in place. The pressure and mass crushed his manhood, but the pain only encouraged him. Finally both father and son surrendered and took the plates off. Owen waited for a ten minutes after that, flexed his cock a couple of times just to make sure everyone could see his virility, and only then took the plates off. 
- Do I still have to prove anything or is it clear who is the man here? - mocked Owen and suddenly slapped Davis on the butt.

The ginger stud became enraged and stepped so close to Owen their dicks, pecs and noses touched. He growled:

- There is still the last test punk. Fight. Me and dad against you.

- Two on one? Is it fair?

- You don’t have to win. It will be enough if you manage to stand after we’ve done with you. - said Mitch - You would be the first to do so.

- Well then, let’s get it on! Sophie, sorry if I suddenly hurt your dad and bro.

- That’s okay, I will enjoy the view anyway.

- Yes you are, sis. And after we are done with your new boy, I’ll remind you what it’s like to have a real man inside you.

• Like 9

Part 3

All three men stretched a bit and got ready for a fight. For a few seconds Davis and Mitch walked around Owen searching for a weak spot and then attacked him simultaneously. Owen wasn’t prepared for that and was felled on the hard concrete, but quickly managed to get the old bodybuilder of him with a mighty kick. Mitch was thrown a few meters away. At the same time Owen got on the top of Davis and school boy pinned him. “How’s that for a real man’s dick?” - he teased, his pre cum dripping on the ginger stud’s face. 

Davis roared in fury and lifted his legs high enough to get them around Owen’s bull neck.

- I’ll strangle you, bitch! - he growled.

- We’ll see. 

Mitch came from behind, but Owen, even though caught in a leg log, elbow kicked him in the stomach. His slightly bloated hairy abs were hard enough to grind rocks, but still gave way to the teenager’s power. Mitch moaned and backed away, while Owen grabbed the calves of Davis. His fingers dug into steely muscle, making Davis cry in pain. Owen freed himself and stood straight, but then Mitch got him into a full Nelson hold.

- Came here for a good fuck, huh? You are gonna get it! - said the old man, his mighty cock pushing between Owen’s glutes.

Owen tried to fight and resist being fucked, but at the same time Davis hit him in the abs with all his might. Then again and again, until Owen’s stomach became red. Owen grunted in pain, starting to think that he might end up a loser this day. But this very thought angered him even while he was beaten and raped at the same time. He was the strongest boy in his school, the strongest man in his family. His goal was to grow, fuck and win. No other man - or even two - would treat humiliate him like that.

That determination gave the athlete a second breath. He emitted a mighty roar and flexed all his body to titanium hardness. His face became red, veins started popping and sweat dripped on the ground. The straining hurt, but this pain was good, it only inspired him to fight, to grow, to surpass his rivals. Davis stepped away, scared - Owen actually grew right in front of his eyes. Mitch felt the weight increasing and his hands straining to keep the boy in place. Then he winced, when Owen’s flutes smashed together, almost flattening his cock. 

“You’ve asked for it!” - bellowed the teenage behemoth, still consumed with rage. With one incredible punch he sent Davis flying. The ginger bodybuilder fell to the concrete unconscious. Then Owen turned to Mitch, lifted him up and impaled on his cock which now reached almost the length of an average man’s hand and was thick as a tree trunk. The stunned bodybuilder screamed as an enormous sex weapon split his ass in half. Owen fucked him in the air savagely for a few minutes and then dropped him on the floor. Mitch couldn’t stand up, his ass was bruised and dripping with blood. The young bodybuilder was now closer to 500 pounds in weight, his feet caused little cracks on the concrete floor.

“You all wanted to see what I’ve got, huh? Here you fucking go!” - Owen threw his head back and closed his eyes in ecstasy. His dick throbbed and then the cum fountain erupted, reaching over 30 feet to the air and raining over the yard. Sophie gladly opened her mouth, swallowing her boyfriend’s nectar. Soon the place was repainted in white, completely covered with thick layer of sperm. 
- Well, Sophie, am I good enough for you?

- You bet! I hope you still have some cum left for my ass?

- Let me show you. - he smirked, strutting towards his girlfriend not caring for his defeated opponents anymore.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...