Yassss, You are bavk.

Sexualirty is a big theme on this story and i love how you take your tie tod evelop each character and how they slowlly discover what they like and what dont. It's great to read,

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

~~THIRTY-THREE~~

Diego was like a drug addict, imagining the hundreds of millions of sperm burrowing through his body. Only, he didn’t abhor the idea, didn’t try and claw them out of his body, he welcomed them. The idea of them aroused him, because he knew that soon, they’d allow HIM to get to work, making him a super man.

HE, too, welcomed the idea of HIS sperm burrowing into all parts of Diego’s body. Not only did HE look forward to making Diego into a jacked beast, but HE wanted to verify that Diego’s recent infatuation with Jake was normal, and not some holdover of Jake’s control.

HE wasn’t too sure how HE was going to verify that, though HE had a few ideas of where to start. Depending on what HE found, it could be a normal response to a natural infatuation. HE would find out in a few minutes, HE could sense HIS sperm burrowing into Diego’s bloodstream, where they would be carried to his brain, and the magic would begin.

Prison policy required prisoners to be shackled to the infirmary bed at all times, their condition permitting. When he was ready to leave, Ralph was supposed to page the guard assigned to the infirmary, who would confirm the prisoner was properly secured, and only then would Ralph pack up and leave.

Thankfully, the guard currently assigned to the infirmary was Felipe.

“Leave him unshackled. If you need a justification, put it on me.” Ralph said to him quietly, allowing Jake to sleep. He was healing incredibly well, no doubt good sleep would assist with that.

“Are you sure?”

Ralph nodded. “I am. He’s not a threat, and isn’t going anywhere. But just in case any of them try something again… I want him able to defend himself.”

“Not a threat?!” Felipe snorted. “Mate, he took down six of the top Hermanos enforcers, and a guard - one of our biggest, I might add - all while shackled to the bed! Not a threat.” He chuckled, shaking his head.

Ralph laughed, “Well, when you put it like that… Jake’s like a venomous snake. If you leave him alone, he’s harmless, but if you try to threaten him, you’re pretty much fucked.”

“Even so, I want it on the record that I couldn’t shackle him on your medical advice.”

“Already done.” Ralph said, and with that, they both exited the infirmary, leaving Jake to sleep, the door locking closed behind them.

Ralph tolerated the drudgery of exiting the prison, which wasn’t as bad as entering, but they still wanted to search his things and pat him down.

He drove home, thinking of Jake the whole way, a wide grin on his face, a hard cock in his pants.

As he walked up to his door, he was surprised to see another man walking up to him.

“Mr Morgan?” The stranger asked.

“Yes.”

“You’ve been served,” the stranger said, handing Ralph an envelope of papers. More than a little intrigued, he opened the envelope, surprised to see a subpoena summoning him as a witness in Jake’s trial.

He turned and ran back to his car, peeling out towards the prosecutor’s office, dialling his phone as he ran.

Mark hated flying.

He wasn’t afraid or anything like that. No, it was just that the whole experience was not designed with people like him in mind. Everything was small, dainty, and cramped, especially in economy. But, really, the same applied no matter which class you sat in, it was only a question of degree. Small cups, tiny drinks, a ‘meal’ that barely touched the sides, aisles so narrow he had to walk sideways, low ceilings that did not accommodate his 201cm (6’7”) height. The leg room? Hah.

He would’ve bought a ticket in a higher class, but he was spending ludicrous amounts on roids and food, and had to budget.

Bodybuilding was a sport of dedication, discipline and sacrifice. That, and fucking hard work. Balls to the wall, even when it hurt - ESPECIALLY when it hurt. It’s what separated the wannabes from those who wanted to build and sculpt their body to its maximum potential.  So, he hunched over as he crossed over the gangway and into the doorway of the plane, and sucked it up.

“Good morning, sir!” A particularly chipper and bubbly flight attendant said, “May I see your boarding pass.”

Mark handed it over.

“19A?” He said, looking Mark up and down with lustful eyes. “Sir, please step this way for a moment while I confer with a colleague,” he said, guiding Mark to the other side of the plane to avoid delaying the boarding of passengers behind him.

What now? Thought Mark, as he watched the extravagantly camp attendant flounce away. To each their own, he thought, but he’d never really understood why some of his gay brethren felt the need to not only advertise the fact, but broadcast it so loudly. His musings were interrupted as the attendant returned.

“Sir, I’m pleased to be able to offer you a seat in our first class cabin today. Unfortunately we don’t have the catering to give you the first class meal options, but at least you’ll have more room for that studly body of yours. If you’ll make your way up the stairs to the first class cabin, I’ll show you to your seat.” And check out my arse, thought Mark. The attendant certainly wasn’t shy about telegraphing how he felt about Mark. Not that he minded, really. He was used to it, and was flattered, enjoying the attention.

He had elevated levels of all the ‘crush hormones’ - testosterone, dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin and vasopressin - but they were within normal physiological levels. He was pinning, but had decent control over aromatase and other unwanted side effects, though his cortisol was quite high so his anabolism was not as effective as it might otherwise be.

HIS conclusion? Diego was crushing, hard. He might even be falling in love. He had decent biochemistry to grow, but there was ample scope for improvement.

“The good news,” HE said, “I don’t think there’s any lingering effects of Jake’s control over you. I think you’re just falling for him, and who could blame you, really?” HE blushed, HIS own feelings for Jake complicated.

Diego looked crestfallen, “But he doesn’t want me.” Maybe I’m not good enough for him, Diego thought to himself. If I make myself into a jacked beast, a muscle god on par with him, maybe then he’ll want me.

“Hey, he didn’t say that,” Amber came over and sat next to him, putting her arms around his neck, resting her head on his cannonball delt. After their initial orgasm, they decided to take a break as HE ploughed Diego, curious as to what HE would find. “He just said it was a little fast, that’s all.”

It felt odd, Amber thought, comforting Diego, convincing him that maybe Jake did have feelings for him, when she had her own feelings for Jake. She felt no jealousy though, and recent events meant that her own feelings were a mixed bag that she had yet to work through.

Brad chimed in, “Exactly, and he’s been through a lot recently, though he doesn’t remember it.” Brad was enjoying the view of Amber cosying up to Diego, both of them naked. They were definitely easy on the eyes, he thought, he was a handsome stud, she a stunning beauty, and he liked that they were all so comfortable with one another.

“And even better, there’s plenty of scope to get you growing,” HE said.

Diego, growled, his dick swelling. Fuck. Yes.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

~~THIRTY-FOUR~~

Mark climbed the steps, the flamboyant attendant right behind him.

“Our first class cabin is empty for this flight, so you have your pick of seats, Mr Hudson. However regulations require that we note your assigned seat on the flight manifest, so please pick one and remain in that seat for the duration of the flight.”

The seats in first class were a mix of 1/2/1 towards the front of the cabin and 2/2/2 towards the rear. Mark chose the port window seat in the last 1/2/1 row. Seat 3A. He moved to stow his carry on bag.

“Here, let me help you with that.” The attendant came up behind Mark and reached over to take the bag, his erection poking Mark in his prodigious quadriceps. Mark smiled, proud of the effect his body often had on others, gay or straight. Power and confidence were a turn on for almost everyone. And there was nothing more confidence giving than a powerful, muscular physique.

Mark looked back over his shoulder, giving the attendant a dazzling smile, “Thanks… uh…”

The attendant blushed, “G- Gr- Gregory, sir.”

“Thanks, Gregory,” he said, as he sat in the comfortable seat, with room enough to manspread, “for everything,” he added as he adjusted his package, the fabric stretched tight around his bulge. He stretched his arms, flexing as he did so, his forearms a mass of powerful corded, vascular muscle that rippled with each tiny movement. Gregory gulped, almost salivating, and adjusted his own swollen package.

“M- make yourself comfortable. I’ll be back with pre-flight champagne and snacks shortly.” With that he almost ran off, barely able to resist Mark’s charms, not trusting himself around the muscular stud.

“Is there any particular aspect of your body you want to focus on?” HE asked.

“I want to be totally yoked, with arms that not only look like they can crush rocks, but can crush rocks. I want the world’s most powerful grip.” He groaned, his cock surging harder as he imagined his new physique, a glob of pre running down the shaft. Amber bent down and licked up the pre along the shaft, causing Diego to shudder with arousal. Sure, she was a woman, but having a mouth play with your cock… enough said.

“I don’t just want to look strong and powerful. I want to BE strong and powerful. I want perps to take one look at me and not just think twice, but want to run. A massive, thick pillar of a neck, huge traps that flare up almost to my ears, thick, broad lats that flare out from a tight waist, massive shoulders capped by huge delts, arms bigger than most men’s legs. I want the most focus on my forearms - the most exposed body part when I’m in uniform. Massive, powerful, and so vascular you don’t know if there’s more muscle mass or more veins.”

HE was taking mental notes.

“The rest of me should grow in proportion. I’ve already got a great arse,” wasn’t that the truth they all thought, “I want a fantastic one. And maybe a little more legs.”

HE had his work cut out for HIM. HE adjusted the sensitivity of the androgen receptors across Diego’s body, emphasising those areas where he wanted even more growth. HE induced red blood cell production, and adjusted his body’s anabolism and catabolism, ensuring maximum growth and stamina for the heavy lifts. HE stimulated vascularisation, and nerve innervation, maximising Diego’s ability to contract his muscles, and stimulated growth of tendons and other connective tissue. In other words, he was maximising Diego’s strength, which would continue to improve as his body added more muscle mass.

HE adjusted his metabolism and digestion, ensuring he would eke out the maximum from every gram of protein he ingested, minimising fat storage.

Finally, HE amped up Diego’s testosterone production, and maximised the free testosterone circulating through his bloodstream. This would maximise hypertrophy, and amp up his aggression, giving him a boost in the gym. Of course, his libido would also get a boost, but HE was pretty sure that wasn’t going to trouble Diego one bit.

Diego growled, deep and low, as he felt his balls froth and churn, responding to HIS changes requiring them to produce more testosterone. Like Jake, Diego’s body remembered Jake’s changes, remembered the feel of massive torrents of testosterone flooding his system. His muscles were ready to soak up every bit of the sweet elixir produced by his balls.

His cock twitched as a rivulet of pre was driven up his shaft and out the meatus. Amber suckled up the sweet nectar, her tongue massaging his fraenulum, stimulating the production of more pre, and driving Diego into frenzied arousal as his balls began releasing more testosterone. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed down, without mercy, driving his hard cock down her throat. As she swallowed around his shaft, her oesophageal and throat muscles undulating and milking his cock, driving him wild, he imagined his already impressive arms totally jacked and all-powerful, helping to slam his cock down throats both willing and unwilling.

Gregory hovered around Mark, using every excuse he could to be near the massive stud. Did he need anything? Would he like another drink? Did he want a blanket? How was the meal? Each time, a different question, a different reason for him to approach and be close to him.

And each time, Mark noticed Gregory’s tenting pants, his dilated pupils, the way his gaze ogled him and lingered. Mark was flattered, and a little aroused. Let’s make his day, he thought.

Rather than summon him, which he thought was gauche, he waited until Gregory used his next excuse to approach, wondering what it would be this time. It didn’t take long.

“Sir, we have a selection of newspapers available. Would you like something to read?”

Mark looked into Gregory’s eyes, judging how forward he should be. Gregory blushed, and looked away.

“I’d rather we do something else,” he said.

“Else, sir?” Gregory asked.

Is that how it was going to be? Thought Mark, well he could play that game.

“My arm is a little sore after yesterday’s workout,” he raised his arm, moving his fingers, resulting in a hypnotic display of rippling muscles along his forearm, veins writhing around the flexing muscles. “I think I may have injured it.” He then made a fist and pronated it, resulting in the forearm belly tightening into a massive slab of striated muscle, veins pulsating. Gregory licked his lips, the bulge in his pants fidgeting as his cock twitched and hardened. “Would you mind massaging it for me?”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Diego's changes are going to make him a total ALPHA . He is gonna become what he always wanted to be.

This new player Matk is great. I love his confidence and im sure he will he a great addition. He will find them to make of him an even better atlete. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

~~THIRTY-FIVE~~

“M- ma- massaging you- ah… it?”

“Yeah, you know, knead away some of the soreness, right along here...” He turned his wrist, his forearm muscles dancing and rippling, individual muscle bellies rising up and separating, veins throbbing as the muscles flexed and pumped.

Gregory’s mouth went as slack as his dick went hard. Mark smiled as he reeled in his catch. Sure, he was camp, but he had a hot face and a mouth that he was sure would suck a mean cock. He could think of worse ways to kill time on a 5-hour flight.

“Yeah, you see I was doing reverse curls,” he supinated his wrist, mimicking the action of holding the barbell in a reverse curl, “and my extensors - these muscles right here -” he used his other hand and traced, slowly, sensually, along the muscle and around the separations (Gregory didn’t know which arm to focus on, each as erotically, painfully hot as the other) “- they’re sore today.” As he continued tracing, he flexed even harder, pumping up the muscles, exaggerating the separations, dilating and enlarging the veins. Gregory shuddered with lust and desire. “If you press and rub along here,” he indicated a pressure point near the lateral epicondyle, on the outer side of the elbow, “it’ll give me relief and I’d be VERY grateful.”

“Sir, I–, we–”

“Please. Mark.”

“M- Mark, I would love nothing more,” his face, a mix of lust and anguish, said it all, “but we’re not permitted to touch passengers unless it’s an emergency.” He took a deep breath and sighed, like he’d lifted a weight off his shoulders.

“Aren’t you the purser on this flight?”

“Yes, but–”

“So you’re in charge of the cabin?”

“Well, yes…”

“So, take charge. There’s no one else in first.”

Gregory looked torn. How often did anyone get the chance to touch - massage! - a bodybuilder? A young, hot muscle stud in his prime? Of course, the fact that muscle was his fetish made it all the hotter. And the risk amped up the arousal even more.

“Well? Get moving, Greg.”

Greg groaned, turned on by even that low level of command, imagining Mark taking over, making him his plaything. He hurried off, no trace of campy, effected flouncing now that he had a mission.

Mark smiled again, it was so easy. They ate it up, and he would eat it up, he thought. He stood and pumped up with a few bodyweight exercises, a few squats, some push ups and sit ups. He even managed some pull ups using the overhead compartments. By the time Greg returned, his whole body was ultra-pumped, ready for worship, and more.

Diego’s gravelly growl turned to a roar as he came down Amber’s throat, his diamond-hard cock flooding her stomach with cum. She used her throat muscles to caress his glans and fraenulum as his cock pumped, increasing his orgasm, his pleasure. “NGGHHHH, fuuuuuuucck,” he groaned, a deep gravelly sound from deep within his chest.

As he gradually came down from the ejaculatory high, he slowly pulled his dick from Amber’s mouth. She kissed his glans, and tickled the meatus with the tip of her tongue, lapping up the last drips of cum. Fuck she gives good head, he thought. Brad is a lucky man. Maybe she could teach me that throat trick.

He growled again as Amber caressed his balls, ever so slightly tickling at first, the barest touch. Erotic fire sizzled throughout Diego, Amber’s every touch scorching. Fuck me, he thought, she’s… fuuuuuuccckkk. His growl reverberated around the room, as his brain struggled for coherence. His balls continued their deluge of more and more testosterone, and Amber stepped up her fondling, using one hand on his balls, the other to press into his taint, stroking and rubbing. By the time she added her full, luscious lips and supple tongue to the mix, Diego was ready to blast again.

Brad, Assad, Scott and HE were all turned on by Diego’s arousal, each stroking as they watched Amber working him like the expert that she was.

But Diego’s gay, I hear you thinking. He’s not turned on by women. He’s into men. Sure, but you try not being turned on when you’ve got torrents of testosterone flooding through you, your cock is harder than you’ve ever remembered it being, you’ve just had what may well be the world’s best blowjob, and a fucking hot vixen with lips to die for is playing with your junk in a room full of hot, muscular fuckers. Satisfied? Too fucking bad if you’re not, because Diego sure is about to be…

He grabbed the base of his cock and stroked furiously, sending flecks of pre flying. Amber simpered as she continued her ministration of Diego’s balls, taint and, now, hole. As she felt him getting close, she licked in and around his hole, the lustful fire in Diego igniting into a conflagration that took over his entire being. The ejaculation, when it came, was epic. It all happened in seeming slow motion, his balls pulled up one at a time, his entire body flexed, his cock somehow swelling even harder, bigger, and then the pumping began. His abs, arse, and entire pelvic floor rhythmically flexed and pulsated with the ejaculation, his cock bouncing, firing off drops of pre before the main show; massive ropes of cum fountaining and arcing into the air. Each pump from Diego’s cock was prodigious, almost the volume of the average man’s total ejaculate. Ten, eleven, twelve pumps… each as productive as the last. Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen… at last, the massive cum shot began to subside. Diego’s growl got deeper, more primal with each pump.

Diego’s display had set off the others even before he started pumping, and they were finished well before him. Amber laughed as the last few surges from Diego’s cock finally hit her, the others all arcing high above and beyond her. Her laugh was mellifluous, arousing, even as they all just dumped their loads.

The room reeked of sex, with a normal volume of cum from the others and Diego’s Olympic pool adding to the aroma.

Diego was panting heavily, his chest rising and falling with each massive breath, his abs flexing and relaxing, the serratus and obliques coming into sharp relief on each exhale. His balls dropped back down, having relieved themselves of their load, now busily churning, producing his next load. His cock was deflating, a final dribble of cum hanging by a thread from his foreskin. Amber used her finger to wipe off the thread, bringing it to her mouth and eating the droplet of cum like a cherry, licking her nubile lips as she savoured Diego’s ambrosia.

“Fuck, that was…. Wow,” said Brad. He moved over to Amber and kissed her, deeply, passionately. Not a trace of jealousy, not a hint of resentment. Brad was pleased that Amber was able to provide such pleasure - to a gay man, no less.

Diego, still slightly dazed and enjoying the post-orgasmic comedown, sat up, watching Brad and Amber kiss. His cock began responding as he joined in the kiss.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I might have to read the whole story again to get some context, but wow! I really love it so far. The characters are interesting and the sex scenes are cool (sometimes they have a kind of scientific flair thrown in, which piques my curiosity.)

Nice work so far, @mmvmgo2011

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DawnFire98 said:

I might have to read the whole story again to get some context, but wow! I really love it so far. The characters are interesting and the sex scenes are cool (sometimes they have a kind of scientific flair thrown in, which piques my curiosity.)

Nice work so far, @mmvmgo2011

High brow, intellectual porn? 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

~~THIRTY-SIX~~

Mark was pumped, his body responding to the bodyweight exercises by filling each muscle with blood, engorging his veins. He looked incredible. Ripped to shreds.

Mark’s issue, the reason he was not yet a Pro was not his lack of conditioning, or an inability to cut. His problem was his size, and more specifically, his height.

Unlike many sports, being tall is a distinct disadvantage in bodybuilding. Taller bodybuilders have to work that much harder than their fellow Napoleon-complexed brethren. Not only does being tall make many lifts much more difficult, and more work, a taller bodybuilder has to pack on much more muscle mass to look big, full, hard and dense.

Take deadlifts, for example, a taller deadlifter has to lift the bar a much further distance than a shorter one, which means a taller lifter has to work harder than a shorter one. It’s pretty simple - moving a given weight further means more work, a more difficult lift.

It’s similar for almost every movement - squats, pulls of any kind, dips… almost every lift requires a tall lifter to move through a greater range of motion, move the weight further, having to work harder.

Not that Mark didn’t work hard in the gym. He was a beast, and smashed it out, without fail. And he was BIG. But optics being what they are, he doesn’t look as big as a shorter guy with the same sized muscles. A shorter guy will look more stacked, fuller, denser, even though they may measure the same size with a tape measure. It’s an optical illusion relating to relative sizes, and Mark fucking hated it.

So he was behind the eight ball in his chosen sport at 201cm/6’7”. It was one reason he was on this flight. Rumours have been spreading far and wide - the bodybuilding community around the world have been talking about this gym, and what their coaches are capable of. It had always had a stellar reputation - top notch facilities, top coaches, top everything, really - but lately the rumours have been insane - almost as insane as the apparent results - so Mark needed to check it out for himself, especially as he’d already been thinking of moving anyway to further his physique goals, and this opportunity just sounded too good to be true.

He wanted to pack on mass to fill his tall frame and become a mass monster so he could outshine all other competitors.

His musing was interrupted by Greg’s return.

Diego felt… he didn’t really have the words to describe how he felt. A million bucks. Fucking fantastic. A walking erection. Pumped, powerful, virile, ultra-manly. Confident. Horny. Aggressive. Like he could move mountains. Crush mountains.

All of the above, and more.

His body was already primed for the changes HE made. As one of Jake’s minions, his balls had already started growing more Leydig cells to keep up with the hyper-demand for testosterone, his muscles were already prepared for the androgenic effects, muscle memory well and truly working in his favour as his androgen receptors responded. His vascular network was already working overtime to grow and feed his new muscles.

As incredible as it seemed, he was sure he could already see changes. His huge orgasm and mighty ejaculation had his entire body flexing, and his entire body felt pumped, tight, and tingling with arousal and virility. His third orgasm with Brad and Amber finally had his cock deflating, but it was still at half-chub, and only needed a tiny push to rev him up again. He could feel a pleasant turbulence in his balls, and a heaviness, like they were weighed down. And they were, weighed down with the responsibility of pumping him full of testosterone. He fondled them, caressing them as he dressed.

He looked hot in his jeans before, now, he sizzled, blazing like the sun. They looked painted on. His pumped muscles testing the fabric and the seams to their absolute limit. His bulge was more pronounced, and his fantastic bubble butt sat even higher and more rounded. His quads swept out further, the largest veins visible through the fabric. Shirtless as he was, he oozed sex. The others, especially Assad and Amber, intently watched him thread his belt through the loops in his jeans and then buckle it. Such a simple movement, yet so sensual and erotic.

He couldn’t wait to hit the gym, feeling like he could lift the world. Just the thought had his chubbed cock swelling, straining against the tight denim.

Greg hesitated, not saying anything. Mark was out of his seat, standing in the aisle. He looked spectacular, pumped, hard, vascular. Greg’s already swelling cock hardened at the sight.

Mark also said nothing, he merely crunched down into a wild most muscular pose, muscle upon muscle rising up, veins exploding all over and dilating with the flex. Greg shuddered with desire, arousal. He slowly moved closer, prompting Mark to bear down, flexing even harder, grunting with the effort. His muscles swelled with his efforts, putting on quite a show for Greg.

Greg raised his arm, almost afraid to touch. Mark grabbed his wrist, his grip strong, authoritative, and brought his hand to his left pec. Greg groaned as his hand met the imposing, immovable granite of Mark’s pec. He could feel the throb of his heartbeat beneath the rock hard muscle, mirroring the throbbing of the dick in his pants. Greg used his other hand to reach under Mark’s top, caressing his hard washboard abs. Mark grabbed the neck of this top and pulled it up, the top snagging on his flared lats and pec shelf. Greg gaped as Mark’s upper body was revealed in all its glory, not knowing where to look, where to focus his attention, each body part more developed than the last, more arousing. He grabbed his tented bulge and squeezed his cock, groaning.

Mark smiled a dazzling smile, enjoying the effect his body was having on him. He grabbed his head and pulled him to his pecs, encouraging him to suckle on his hard nipples. Greg was in heaven, using his lips and tongue to play with hard nipples, while his hand roamed over the hard body. Mark was becoming aroused by Greg’s attention, and he brought his hands to his bulge, rubbing and stimulating himself. This flight wasn’t going to be so bad after all.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1