~~EIGHTEEN~~

He headed down the corridor toward gen pop. He expected to see Ignacio, who was assigned to the general area this shift. But he was nowhere to be seen. Felipe frowned. Probably using the toilet, he thought.

As the body slumped down onto him, he came back to. It took him a moment to realise where he was and what was happening.

Miguel! Fuck! He’d passed out but, thankfully, the taser got Miguel.

Unlike the movies, you generally can’t get tased and then just get up and keep running, or whatever it was you were doing. Your whole body convulses, with many muscles continuing to contract uncontrollably at random for several minutes.

Miguel was down for the count, but he still had his buddies. Jake needed to act. Fast.

He pushed Miguel off him, who was drooling and still convulsing from time to time. He managed to sit up so he could get a better view of Ignacio, who was still unconsciously slumped across his legs. He looked down at his body, shocked at the bruising, swelling and cuts all over his body. The bedding was soaked in his blood. No time to dwell on that, he thought.

The remaining two Hermanos warily stepped back - they saw what Jake had done to the others and did not want to get close. The two who were transfixed were off to the side, both jerking off, still aroused, Jake’s display titillating. Jake took full advantage of the respite.

He could not see any keys clipped to Ignacio’s belt. He checked his pockets, which was awkward one-handed. Success!

A key ring with six keys. He picked one he thought would fit and unlock the shackles just as the Hermano on that side lunged in and tried to wrest the keys from him. He had to hold onto them, if they managed to take the keys they’d eventually overpower him and he’d be fucked. Jake gripped the keyring as though his life depended on it, because it did! His knuckles were white, his forearms writhed with the strain, the flexing muscles separating, veins engorging as he strained with all his considerable might.

The Hermano was no match for Jake, even as bruised and battered as he was, but his friend on the other side jumped onto the bed behind Jake and wrapped his arm around Jake’s neck in a sleeper hold.

Fuck, these pricks don’t give up! he thought.

Once again, he found his consciousness fading, as blood flow to his brain was being cut off by the sleeper hold. He idly wondered what happened to the taser, thinking it would be fucking handy right about now. He continued to grip the keyring desperately with his shackled hand, and used his free arm to try and break free of the sleeper hold.

The fucker squeezing off his blood supply was strong, but Jake was stronger, and more knowledgeable. He reached behind his head and felt for the fucker’s neck. He felt for the brachial plexus, a bundle of nerves in the front of the neck that formed a pressure point that could induce pain and disrupt nerve signals to the arm on that side.

Jake used his thumb and pressed into the plexus as hard as he could. The angle was awkward, but his delts and core were up to the challenge. Crunching down, he pressed harder and moved his thumb around in small circles to find the precise spot. His vision was tunnelling, he was running out of– There! He pressed harder still. The fucker yelped in pain and Jake felt the sleeper hold release a little. He grabbed the wrist and wrenched the arm free from around his neck. He twisted, muscles lighting up across his torso, as he heard the pop of a shoulder dislocating. Another down for the count as he screamed in pain and retreated, grabbing his limply hanging arm.

He turned his attention to the fucker trying to take the keys from him. Jake glared at him, crushing down into an impressive, yet gruesome, most muscular. His body exploded with muscle and vascularity, his cuts, bruises and swelling making the sight all the more intimidating.

“Let go of the keys.” Said in the trademark Jake voice of cold, quiet authority.

Amazingly, it worked! The fucker let go of the keys and backed away warily. Jake moved quickly. The first key he thought might work was not correct, but as he inserted the second key, it turned and the shackle released! One more. He reached down to his leg, inserted the key and turned. He was fre–

His entire body convulsed as the taser fired into his back. The display was erotic in the extreme. Every muscle in his body flexed, veins popping, a living anatomy chart. The two jerking off came, their moans and groans of ecstasy added to the moans and groans of pain from Messrs broken wrist and dislocated shoulder. Ignacio was still out cold.

The taser was addling his brain, the shocks travelling through his spinal cord. He tamped down his nerve activity, which reduced the effects of the taser. He only felt slight pain, thankful for his dulled pain receptors.

“FUCK!” yelled Miguel, frustrated that even the taser wasn’t bringing down this arsehole. What did it take to take him down? He was like superman, impervious to everything, unstoppable.

Jake turned to face him, as the taser overheated and cut out, it was only designed for a short discharge after all.

Jake smiled, a crooked, evil, grotesque smile - his bruised, battered and swollen face like a zombie’s. Jake could feel the after effects of the taser, but the convulsions were minimal as his nerves were not conducting the signals efficiently.

“I told you fuckers,” he spat blood, “I am going to fuck you, whether I also fuck you up was up to you. You’ve all made your choice.”

Miguel did not scare easily. He didn’t get to be 2IC of the Hermanos, a brutally violent gang, through diplomacy and tact, but through violent brutality. He was scared now.

“Listen, ese, I’m sure we can come to an arrangement. We’re even now.”

Jake climbed off the bed backwards, wary of the other fucker behind him. As he clambered over Ignacio, he retrieved the baton. He could use his fists, elbows, knees, his feet, but he was feeling bruised and battered, and why burn yourself when you’ve got tongs? He was not as lithe or athletic as he would’ve liked, his limited nerve impulses making his movements slightly unsteady, but he could not yet restore normal nerve function - they needed more time to recover.

His position was far improved, but he was not out of danger yet.

“Even?” Jake laughed. “Not yet, ESE," he made sure to put particular emphasis on the word, "I’ve never wanted to split open an arse more than I do now. I’ve still got fucking, and fucking up to do.”

As he made his way to the infirmary, he wondered what the issue was.

Invariably, it was one of two things, a made up something - usually an upset stomach - because the infirmary was far more comfortable and had no set schedule so they could sleep in. Or it was the opposite end of the spectrum - a serious injury such as a shanking, or a brutal beating.

He didn’t really feel like dealing with either tonight, wondering, not for the first time, if taking this job was the right decision. Though he then recalled the page was non-emergency. Babysitting an inmate it was. There were worse ways of making a living, he supposed.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Who called the nurse on call? Is Felipe watching outside the infirmary doors and he called for the nurse but letting things happen?...

Jake's ability is coming handy for this situation. It really helped him to become almost superhuman. I think out of all he is the one that has put the effects of the vaccine to work the most and  really taken advantage of it eventho we have not read much about HIM using it but HE is more carefull. His scientist mind alway going little by little unlike Jake that is using them for a specific purpose.

Now Diego is coming for a conyugal  believing it will change him like Jake did to Mike but it will only get him hurt ,Jake is gonna be all ramped up in T and other stuff and im sure if he fucks the Hermanos he will still want to go and Diego will suffer? from it. 

I hope He, Amber and Brad met up with teh cops for that orgy. It will really help and at the same time HE can be the oen that tweaks Diego's body and help him with his goals

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Who called the nurse on call? Is Felipe watching outside the infirmary doors and he called for the nurse but letting things happen?...

Felipe paged the nurse... way back in Chapter 10! 🙃

He is not watching. He has no idea what's going on in the infirmary. He shackled Jake, paged the nurse and then went to do his rounds, and went on his break.

As for Diego, and the others... we'll have to see what develops.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

~~NINETEEN~~

“C’mon, ese. I don’t play that way.” Miguel broke out in a sweat. Sure, he let guys suck him off, and he shoved his cock in any convenient hole, arseholes included. He was in prison, and a guy had needs, right? But he was no fag, he’d never take it up the arse. And this puto! How BIG was that thing, anyway? ¡Dios mío!

Jake had restored his balls to their former glory, noting their gentle throb with his heartbeat as he pushed them ever harder to produce more testosterone. They were still tender from the beating, and even bigger than usual due to the swelling. His cock, which had deflated with the beatings and ball busting, began to swell. He smiled. “You may not, but I do, and I don’t give a fuck how or what you play. You should’ve thought of that before trying to beat me to death.”

Okay, Miguel thought, that didn’t work, let’s try again. “C’mon, man. It wasn’t my idea. It’s the rules of the gang. The rules of every gang - you hurt one of us, we destroy you.”

“How’s that working out for you?” Jake smirked. “I don’t give a fuck about your gang, or any other gang. Fuck with me, expect to get fucked back.” He paused, “Huh, I guess that’s pretty much the same rule as you gangs.” Not for the first time, he wished he still had the sperm ability, this could’ve gone down a lot simpler, a lot faster, and far more comfortable for Jake that way, he thought. If he had access to their subconscious, he could’ve ‘reprogrammed’ them.

They do say all roads lead to Rome. He didn’t remember his rampage, but he was clearly still thinking along those same lines. The raging torrent of testosterone coursing through his bloodstream didn’t help matters in this regard, amping up his aggression, his confidence, his dominant tendencies.

If you ask me, that helps matters A FUCKTON. What’s that? Nobody asked me? Mate, you’re the one reading my story… Jake is hot, dominant Jake is hotter. There, I said it. Now, sit down, strap in, and let me get back to the story.

He had backed away, ensuring that he had all of the fuckers in view, including the unconscious ones. Constantly aware that he still wasn’t out of danger. There were still four of them that were a threat, though the two that had their cocks out, slowly stroking, probably weren’t a threat, he remained wary. It could be an act designed to make him drop his guard.

Miguel whistled softly, “You better not let the Aryans hear you talk like that, ese. They’ll fuck you up even quicker than we would.”

Bring them on, thought Jake, but Diego’s and Felipe’s words came back to mind. Do what needs doing, Jake. “The Aryans are none of your concern, Hermano. Unless you want to make them your concern?”

Too late for that, thought Miguel. They had probably set off another war with their actions today. Jake was not yet branded, not yet officially one of them - but he may as well be. Maybe that technicality was enough. The last war resulted in nearly half of their members ‘mysteriously’ dying, though they managed to take out their fair share of Aryans.

Nobody bothered to investigate, to prosecute any of those deaths. A few less gangbangers to feed, to eventually let back out on the street. Good riddance. The prison would lose income with fewer inmates, but there was no end to the fresh meat coming through the door.

Ignacio was coming to, groaning in pain. He was still slumped over the bed, trying to slowly get up, “You’re going to pay, inmate.” He groaned in pain. Jake put his foot on his arse and pushed him back onto the bed, his face hitting the mattress, flaring his pain. “I don’t think so. Not only did you let in six Hermanos to fuck me up, but you, yourself, tried to participate. You’ll be lucky if they don’t throw you to the wolves in here, though you’ll probably get some cushy minimum security placement.” Jake spat more blood. Some of the other Hermanos nodded along. They may have used the guard for their own purposes, but they would just as soon as turn on the pig in an instant.

Brad groaned.

“What’s wrong?”

“Jake. He’s in trouble. Pain. All over. He’s amped up his pheromones, T, fight or flight, and healing abilities. I can’t tell exactly, but I think he’s being beaten. He’s dulled his pain receptors right down, so it must be bad.”

Amber gasped. HE looked troubled.

“Can you do anything to help him?” Amber asked. HE nodded.

“I doubt it. He’s better at adjusting things than I am; I’m still learning the ropes. I think he’s done everything he can to help himself. NGGHHH.” He grimaced.

“What?”

“His balls. They just started in on them.”

Amber looked like she was about to cry, HE winced with sympathy pains. Despite everything, she still had strong feelings for Jake. Maybe they could work through them, maybe not, but she definitely didn’t want anything to happen to him.

“Whatever’s going on, it’s serious. They probably won’t let us in, now.” Brad said.

“We should try, we’re nearly there anyway.”

“Agreed.”

“Maybe Assad can help?” Amber asked.

“Can’t hurt to ask.”

He dialled.

“Assad.”

“Assad, Jake’s in trouble. Pretty sure he’s being beaten. Is there anything you can do for him?”

“How do you kno– Never mind. I don’t have any sway over there, but Diego knows a few guards, let me–”

“Thanks, I’ll call him.” He hung up and dialled Diego.

“Bradley? What can I do for you?” Maybe he was calling to confess he knew something about that log entry - he could’ve picked a better time, he thought.

“Jake’s in trouble. Pretty sure he’s being beaten. Bad. Anything you can do?”

JAKE! “How do– You can sense him? A side effect of the vaccine?”

Brad’s mouth fell open - he silently mouthed “What do I say?” to the others - they shrugged. Great.

“No time to explain. Can you help him or not?”

“Let me make some calls.” Hanging up, he dialled Felipe.

Felipe’s phone vibrated in his locker. Guards were not allowed phones out in the prison proper, for obvious reasons.

Diego hung up before he could ask him about them visiting. He asked Amber to use his phone to text him, as he was driving: We’re on the way there - me, Amber, Scott and HIM - want to see him. See what you can do?

A moment later: “Ask for Felipe when you get there. He’ll take care of you.”

Diego was asking a lot of Felipe, thankful he was such a good friend.

Jake’s cock was back at full glory. His massive mast resting against the deep chasm between his pecs.

Jake pointed to the two stroking their cocks, “You two, take the sheets off one of the beds and tear them into thick strips.” They jumped up to obey.

“Hey, don’t listen to this puto!” But they ignored Miguel. “What have you done to them?”

“I haven’t touched them. They obviously know the alpha when they see me.” They began tearing up the sheets into strips about 10cm/4in wide.

Cocky son of a bitch, he thought. I mean, he is tall, stupidly good looking, has the BEST rig he had ever seen, anywhere, and massive, MASSIVE, cock and balls. And confidence oozed from him, you could almost feel it, touch it. He supposed he was the alpha, he had everything that made an alpha, an alpha, in spades. Wait a minute, what the fuck was he thinking?

Jake smiled as he watched Miguel’s expressions flash across his face. “You know it too. I’m the alpha. You just haven’t admitted it to yourself yet.” Jake’s cock twitched as he flexed it, underscoring his words.

The two finished tearing up the sheet. Jake spoke to them, “Bring the strips of sheet, kneel and worship my dick.”

Miguel could not believe his eyes, Emilio and Javier, their cocks still out, hard and dripping pre, knelt before the fucker and began ravenously attacking his dick, like it was the sweetest, tastiest thing in the world, and they hadn’t eaten in a month. Maybe it was sweet and tasty? The thought floated across his consciousness, barely registering. In his years in prison with them, he’d never seen them suck cock, they were Hermanos enforcers, they didn’t suck, they were sucked.

Jake groaned, deeply, satisfyingly. The testosterone flooding his body made his dick extra sensitive, the feeling of the two mouths spreading warmth and euphoria throughout his entire body. It felt good to have two brutish, muscular enforcers almost fighting over his dick, unable to get enough. He grabbed the back of one’s head, and slowly pushed his head onto his cock, sliding deeper and deeper, 6, 7, 8, 9 inches - he was down his throat now - 9 ½, 10  - he began thrashing and vainly pushing against Jake’s massive quads, trying to get air. Jake pushed down harder, 10 ½, 11 - his eyes were watering, his face turning purple. Jake flexed his cock, veins engorging along the length of his shaft and up along his treasure trail as he demanded more blood flow, steeling his cock further, its girth swelled even bigger. The cocksucker began gagging, apparently there was a limit to how thick he could handle. Jake moaned, the feel of his throat convulsing around his cock so fucking GOOD.

“Yeah, NGGGHHH… fuuuucccckkk. Hombre can suck cock.” Jake pushed harder. 11 ½. He was desperate now, his lungs burning. He needed air. He was turning blue. Jake pushed harder. 12, 12 ¼ - the fucker’s lips were up against his pubic bone, but Jake had more cock to push in. He flexed his cock a few more times, each gag more pleasurable than the last, waves of bliss rocketing up his cock and spreading throughout his body, his pain nearly forgotten. Jake pushed even harder with his arm, and flexed his glutes, the massive globes of powerful muscle thrusting his pelvis forward, 12 ½… Disappointingly, the fucker passed out from lack of oxygen before Jake could get balls deep, and Jake withdrew his cock with an audible pop as his glans exited his throat.

“Help him.” He said to the other cocksucker.

“He’ll be fine,” he said as he leaned over him, listening for breath and a heartbeat, “he’s breathing. He’ll come to again in a moment.” As he said the words, the other cocksucker opened his eyes, coughed, and sat up slowly.

Brad laughed.

“What?”

“Pretty sure he’s getting his knob polished.” Trust Jake to turn a savage beating into an opportunity for sex.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

~~TWENTY~~

Jake brought the butt of the baton up, smashing it into Miguel’s midsection as he charged at him, thinking that Jake was distracted. He dropped like a stone, coughing and wheezing.

“And here I thought you were going to be sensible, and we were going to enjoy ourselves. Well, I’m going to enjoy myself… you, probably not so much.”

He gestured to the two cocksuckers, “Hog-tie him.”

Miguel struggled, but he was roughly equally matched with each enforcer. One of him, two of them. The end result was inevitable.

“You two are finished,” he struggled, but they ignored him. One holding him down, the other tying him up like a roast pig.

“Do the same for the others.”

Ignacio also tried to struggle, at first, but quickly gave in to the inevitable. The one remaining uninjured Hermano did not struggle at all, but meekly submitted himself to the restraints. Broken wrist and dislocated shoulder screamed in pain while they were tying each of them up, but soon quieted down.

Jake’s cock was rock hard, pre building up in a bead at the tip. The cocksuckers eyed it off, hungrily. “Go on, then.” They pushed and shoved one another, vying to be the first to Jake’s cock, the one to suckle on the godly nectar. The one that passed out won this round, a reward for his suffering, Jake supposed, groaning as lips closed around his glans, his tongue stroking Jake's fraenulum and a gentle suction milking more pre from his cock.

Jake tied each cocksucker himself, slowly, sensually, increasing their arousal. It really was better when everyone was enjoying themselves, no point in making things unpleasant for all. Or, maybe not, he thought, it was pretty hot when they struggled, when they tried to deny and delay the inevitable.

Now they were all hog-tied, the real fun could begin. But, first, the camera. He reached under the mattress, and retrieved the camera phone.

Jake started recording and moved over to Enrique, who had somehow slept through the entire commotion. He must’ve been given some sort of sedative, Jake thought.

He slapped his face, avoiding the bashed in areas. “Wake up, ese. Time to join the fun.”

Enrique had been given a drug, struggling to come back to consciousness.

Jake flipped the camera to selfie mode, a little shocked and disgusted by the state of his face - cuts, bruising, swelling - it was pretty horrific. “I’m in the infirmary, I was jumped by Ignacio and six Hermanos. As you can see they’ve done a pretty good number on me, but-” he flipped the camera to the back camera and panned across the seven hog-tied men on the floor, “-they didn’t succeed.”

They were not only hog-tied, Jake had ‘arranged’ them. Each man’s cock was in the next man’s mouth, a strip of sheet tying around the waist, and around the back of the next man’s neck, preventing them from pulling back, removing the cock from their mouth. They were in a circle, so that the first man was sucking the last man’s cock. They were all moaning and groaning to different degrees some, like the cocksuckers, getting off, other’s like Miguel, struggling. The struggles merely served to increase arousal, his movement stimulating the cock of the previous man.

He slapped Enrique again, “C’mon, hombre. I need you to see my handiwork. The result of my promise to you.”

Enrique opened his eyes. Was he dreaming? Maybe it was a nightmare, he was in pain, and he was staring at that puto, who had a camera.

“Ah, there you are. Look.” He gestured. Enrique lifted his head with some difficult and cursed, “Puta madre, I’m going to fucking kill you-”

“Now, now, that’s what got your friends into this mess in the first place, remember?” Jake hammed up the condescension for the camera. “Remember what I said to you, ese?”

His look of confusion provided the answer.

“Let me remind you. I told you I’d fuck you, figuratively and literally. I told your friends over there the same thing. I’ve done the figurative part, now onto literally.”

Jake didn’t need to stroke his cock to keep it hard, but he enjoyed the feeling as he stroked slowly. From time to time he’d stretch his foreskin up and over the glans, enjoying the feel of the lubricated skin sliding over the glans.

Enrique tried to get up, but he, too, was shackled to the bed, and he was still groggy from the sedative.

“I tell you what, ese, I’m not an unreasonable man. I’ll give you the choice of how I do this. You’ve got your obvious seniority order, where you’d enjoy the ride first. Or we could go reverse seniority, where you get to watch the others, building up the anticipation for your turn. What’s your pleasure? Or maybe you’re a gambling man, and prefer chance? I’m sure we can come up with a short straws option.”

“Fuck you, faggot!”

Jake laughed, “You must still be confused by the sedatives. I am the one doing the fucking, ese. But if you need to get your end wet, I’m sure we can rearrange the circle…”

Enrique tried to struggle, tried to do something. “Easy, ese. How about, I’ll start with the pig?”

Silence.

“What’s that? Good plan? I thought so too.”

Jake moved over to the cocksucking circle he’d created, and lined up behind Ignacio. Ignacio began to moan and writhe, not wanting what was coming. “Sssh, sshh… this was your choice, remember? If you’d have left me alone, this wouldn’t be happening.”

Ignacio clenched his virgin hole as hard as he could. “Clenching will only increase your pain, increase my pleasure.” Ignacio tried to ignore him, tried to think of something pleasant, something, anything else.

Jake parted his cheeks, the tight pucker inviting. He licked his thumb and held it against the balloon knot, feeling it quiver, “Oh, yeah. Tight virgin hole.” He moved the camera in and zoomed in for a macro shot. He circled his thumb, Ignacio moaned, despite himself, his nerve endings all heightened by Jake’s pheromone assault, his arousal already peaking by the cocksucking forced upon him. Pre began dribbling from his cock.

Jake adjusted his cock, lining the head up with the clamped hole. He pushed forward, slowly. Ignacio squeezed tighter. Jake smiled, he was going to enjoy this. He flexed his cock, engorging his cock with more blood, veins lifting up along its length, its girth and hardness increasing. All the better to slam you with, he thought. Jake flexed his glutes and rammed forward.

Ignacio screamed as fourteen inches of girthy Jake plunged into his virgin territory, his anus stretched beyond its limits. As Jake’s cock thrust forward, his entire tunnel stretched, pleasure and pain radiating through his whole body. His stretched tunnel pushed on his prostate as Jake’s cock passed, sending him wild, temporarily overriding any pain he was feeling. His prostate, stimulated in a way it never had been before, sent a gush of pre firing up his urethra, eagerly sucked down by Emilio, whose mouth was tied around his cock.

Jake flipped the camera to selfie mode, and smiled, “See, Ignacio, feels fucking good to be rutted. Once your arsehole gets used to being stretched out you’ll be begging for cock up your arse on the regular.” Ignacio continued to writhe, as much as he could with his mouth tied to another’s cock and his cock tied to another’s mouth. He moaned as Jake pounded mercilessly, the feeling of Ignacio’s tight hole unreal. Others moaned and writhed in pleasure too, as their cock’s were stimulated in a wave around the circle. It was like a stimulation machine, with Jake’s cock the engine powering it all.

Jake adjusted the angle of his cock, and pounded on his prostate. Ignacio moaned louder still. Trying to mouth that he was going to cum around the rock hard cock in his mouth. Jake roared as Ignacio came, the entire length of his cock squeezed and caressed by wave after wave of intense pressure, waves of ejaculation muscles milking his cock. “NGGGHHHH YEAAAHHHH!” He roared, bringing himself to orgasm. He continued pounding as the ejaculation subsided, then decided he was ready for his own.

He pulled out, Ignacio crying out and whimpering as Jake’s glans stretched his hole on the way out, and stood. His cock, steel in his hand, bounced as he began spraying cum onto each man in the circle, and onto Enrique in the bed behind him. His ejaculate was prodigious, each pump of his cock producing as much ejaculate as the average man produces in total during each ejaculation, his balls and prostate working overtime due to the elevated testosterone.

“One down, seven to go,” he said into the camera, grinning broadly.

As he rounded the corner, he frowned. Something was going down in the infirmary. Blood spatter was visible on the wall above one of the beds. As he got closer, he noted the bedding soaked in blood.

FUCK. The morons sent a non-emergency page, he thought. He ran to the door, and stopped cold. His hand was above the emergency button, about to trigger a wave of guards and pandemonium.

“JAKE?!?” His brain could not initially process what he was seeing for a few seconds.

“RALPH?!?”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

~~TWENTY-ONE~~

Jake stopped the recording, using the trim function to remove the last few seconds of footage, and any traces of Ralph.

Ralph was simultaneously afraid, aroused, concerned, confused… initially, he didn’t really know what to feel or think. His brain was being assaulted by sights, sounds and smells, and Jake’s blast of pheromones and hormones were also addling his brain.

Afraid, because there were a whole bunch of inmates loose in the infirmary, never a good thing.

Aroused, it was JAKE! It hadn’t been that long since they’d seen one another, but he looked fucking INCREDIBLE. He was much bigger than when Ralph saw him last, bigger and even more jacked, vascularity exploding all over his body. He looked stage-ready. Olympia-winning ready. His massive cock was throbbingly hard and producing pre, and his balls! Like the rest of his body, they were much bigger than he remembered. Imagine nuzzling into those, hefting them, licking and sucking them, trying to fit one in your mouth, he thought.

The smell of sex permeated the room. Moans and groans of arousal were coming from the men sucking each other’s cocks. Were they tied together?

It was JAKE! And he looked fucking amazing.

Of course, his arousal was also due in no small part to the fact that he was also drowning in pheromones and hormones emanating from Jake, but he was not consciously aware of those.

Concerned, because Jake looked fucking terrible. Blunt force trauma all over his face and body. Contusions, lacerations, oedema. He had obviously been beaten severely, how was he not only walking around, but aroused? And what was Jake doing in prison? Surely the police didn’t charge him for what he had done to those serial killer fucks?

Confused, what was Jake doing in prison? Why and how were there inmates and a guard tied up and fellating one another in the infirmary?

After a few seconds of him standing dumbfounded at the entrance to the infirmary, his training as a nurse kicked in and overtook everything, concern winning out.

“Let me take a look at you, you look…” Hot. Jacked. Beastly. Fuckable. Adorable. “… terrible.” He took Jake’s head in his hands and carefully inspected every inch. “Follow my finger without moving your head,” he said as he held his hand up and moved his finger back and forth in front of his face. He pressed and prodded at every inch of Jake’s body - he was checking for internal bleeding and other severe injuries. He WAS. The fact that he got to caress Jake’s magnificence, that was bonus. He moved back to Jake’s face, holding up a finger and moving it back and forth again.

Jake was in two minds, he didn’t want Ralph fussing over him, but he was also enjoying Ralph fussing over him. He grabbed Ralph’s hand as it moved in front of his face, Jake’s strong, calloused hands, surprisingly gentle, “Ralph, I’m fine, really.” Ralph smelt good.

“C’mon Jake, let me do my job. You look terrible. By the looks, you’ve just been beaten to within an inch of your life. You need a CT scan to check for internal bleeding, brain swelling–”

“Ralph, I promise, I’m fine. It’s complicated, and I can’t explain now but, I promise you, I know I’ll be fine. I don’t have any serious internal injuries.” And he really was, he was monitoring his subconscious for any signs of concussion, brain swelling, internal bleeding, anything unusual.

“You can’t kno–”

“Ralph, please.” He looked into Ralph’s eyes, his impossibly beautiful eyes in his impossibly handsome face, “Trust me.” The air between them was electric, you could almost see the sparks flying.

“If you die on me…”

Jake laughed, “If I die, you can kill me. Old mate over there has a dislocated shoulder, and pretty sure his friend has a broken wrist, so you might want to get them something for the pain. Before we bring in the cavalry, I’ve got some unfinished business.” He held up the camera phone, grinning.

Jake’s plan to fuck the Hermanos needed to be sped up. Now that Ralph was here, a guard couldn’t be far behind.

“What business?” Ralph asked.

“Well…” He gestured to the circle, and to Enrique.

“Jake!”

“C’mon Ralph,” Jake said, lowering his voice to a barely audible whisper, leaning in, resisting the urge to nibble, to kiss, to take things further, “Please? I’m probably not going to have another opportunity to stamp my authority. The fuckers nearly killed me, I need to put them in their place.”

Ralph considered a moment, then he addressed the injured Hermanos, “I’ll need to dispense analgesics from the drug locker. It’s on a time delay, so it might take around ten minutes or so. I will be back with your medications, which will make you feel better, as soon as I can.”

With that, he exited the infirmary, closing the door behind him.

Given the accelerated timeframe, Jake revised his plans. He’d technically fuck the others, enough to get some footage, and check off the technicality, and then he would edit the video to make a ‘highlight reel’, concentrating on the two leaders. Dominate them and the others will fall in line.

As the door closed behind Ralph, Jake smiled and said, “Okay, boys, I’m on a tight schedule here, so you’ll have to get yourselves off. It’s not the usual Jake style, but them’s the breaks.”

Clicking on the camera, he moved over to Enrique, slowly stroking as he stripped him.

Jake edited the video, ensuring his buggery of each of them was clear, saving it. He also adjusted the timestamp. If it ever got out - deliberately or otherwise - he needed to ensure that Ralph wasn’t implicated in any way. He turned off aeroplane mode, and was stoked to find an active service, Diego had done exceedingly well. He wondered idly what the phone would be worth, and what he could leverage for it in here. He uploaded the video to his encrypted cloud storage.

As he waited for the video to finish uploading, he split up the circle, seating each man up against the far wall of the infirmary, leaving them hog-tied.

The phone beeped, confirming the upload completed successfully.

“Now, listen carefully. I’ve uploaded the video of our fun and games to an encrypted cloud service that only I and two other people have access to. If anything - ANYTHING - ever happens to me, or any of my friends or family, that video gets released. And, trust me, everyone will see it. ¿Entendido?”

Silence.

“I said, UNDERSTOOD?”

Enrique nodded, slowly. Jake clapped him twice on the face, condescendingly, “Good man.”

“And you?” He pointed to Ignacio. He spat, “Fuck you.”

“No, I did the fucking. I’ve got the video to prove it. And the memories,” he groaned as he grabbed his bulge, rubbing in the humiliation.

“Enrique, I hear he’s yours now, a Hermano. You bought him, you’re responsible for him. Whatever he does, I’m holding him and The Hermanos responsible.” The Hermanos would keep him in line.

“Ignacio, you can keep up the bravado bullshit in front of the other inmates and your colleagues, but I’m Mr Untouchable as far as you’re concerned. And you better make sure all of your colleagues keep their filthy mitts off too.”

Ignacio’s stare bore daggers, but he didn’t object any further.

As Felipe rounded the corner, he frowned. Something was going down in the infirmary. Blood spatter was visible on the wall above one of the beds. As he got closer, he noted the bedding soaked in blood.

Fuck! He sprinted towards the open infirmary door. Why was the door open? What had Jake done!? Fucking Diego! He vouched for him. He should’ve known Diego would fall for someone like Jake. Show him a handsome face, a built rig and a packed bulge, and he’s putty. Fags, he thought to himself, mentally eye rolling. He loved Diego, but fuck did he have bad taste in men.

As he got closer, his angle of view changed, and he could see that Nurse Morgan was there. That explained the open door, at least. Then he got closer, still. WTF?

“Morgan, what the fuck is going on in here?”

“Back off, Marquez, I just got here too. I should ask the same of you - one of your boys is involved,” Ralph indicated towards the far wall, which Felipe could not yet see.

He entered the room, and gasped audibly, “¡Qué mierda, Ignacio!” Felipe reached for the emergency button.

“NO!” Ralph tackled him, to prevent him from pressing the alarm. Felipe stumbled back onto the nearest bed, Ralph on top of him, away from the emergency alarm trigger. “Morgan, you stupid fuck!” He yelled, reaching for his baton.

“Think, Marquez!”, Ralph paused, “Think! You press that alarm and you’ll invite a shit-ton of bricks on our heads. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to spend the next twelve months in investigation after investigation trying to get to the bottom of what happened, how it happened, who was to blame…”

He had a point, thought Felipe. He nodded, “You’re right,” he said, accepting Ralph’s hand helping him up, “sorry.”

“What happened here?” Felipe asked of the Hermanos.

Silence.

“Jake?” Jake was silent. He was no snitch. The only thing worse than a snitch in prison was a paedophile. If he wanted to die in prison, being known as a snitch was probably the fastest way.

“Ignacio?” He, too, had the sense to stay quiet.

“So, that’s how it’s going to be?” Deafening silence.

“The broken wrist and dislocated shoulder can be easily explained. A fall, a slip, easily done. Jake’s injuries, on the other hand…” Ralph trailed off, the implication obvious.

Jake spoke up, “Can you keep me here in the infirmary for two days” He thought that might be enough time for him to heal with his amped up abilities. “I’ve got a serious upset stomach, right Ignacio?” He looked to the guard, who nodded, reluctantly. “I vomited blood earlier in my cell, which is why I was brought here.”

“Of course, but it will take you longer than that to heal.”

“I think you’ll find I heal REALLY quickly.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Jake dominated the Hermanos but they wont go down so easily even when they know the video can be uploaded anytime.

I hope Felipe will help him get this mess sorted and Ignacio learned his lesson and wont mess with Jake.

• Like 1

~~TWENTY-TWO~~

Ralph re-set the dislocated shoulder, and stabilised the broken wrist. He’d need to go into hospital to have it X-rayed and set in a plaster cast.

Ralph bundled the bloody bedding into the infirmary’s biohazard waste bin. Nobody would check that and wonder why there was a tonne of blood to clean up from a dislocated shoulder and broken wrist. Besides, tomorrow was the weekly waste removal day - it would be gone by the end of the day.

Felipe untied Ignacio, who went to use the infirmary shower first. He left the others tied up. Six to one was a dangerous ratio. Even six to two wasn’t ideal, but that was on Ignacio.

Ignacio finished showering, putting his uniform back on, retrieving his taser, and the baton from Jake.

One by one, they untied each Hermano and sent him to shower and clean up, Enrique was the last. Ralph mopped the blood and other fluids from the floor, Jake wiped his blood from the walls and helped Ralph put a new sheet on his bed. Within 15 minutes, the infirmary looked good as new again.

As Felipe was about to turn to Ignacio and discuss how they were going to get the Hermanos back to their cells, Felipe’s radio crackled, “Marquez, over?”

“Marquez receiving, over,” he said into his radio.

“You’ve got a group at the visitor’s entrance who say they’re here to see you, over.”

A group? He thought, I thought it was just Diego… “I’ll be right there, out.”

“I’ll take Miguel and Emilio back to their cells, you take the other three.” The broken wrist would remain in the infirmary. “We need to erase the entry logs, the cameras.”

“Leave that to me,” said Ignacio, “I’ve already got a plan for that.”

So he must have, thought Felipe, bringing the six Hermanos to the infirmary.

“Okay, let’s go.” Miguel and Emilio led the way back to their cells, with Felipe following close behind.

With Ignacio leading the others back to their cells, Ralph tried to settle into the mountain of paperwork that landed on his lap with this incident, though Jake was a massive distraction merely with his presence (the threat over, he’d tamped down all his hormones and pheromones, focussing his body’s efforts on healing). Thankfully, the presence of the two Hermanos allowed Ralph to focus on his work. Well, somewhat.

Before leaving, he made sure that dislocated shoulder and he got their stories straight. He had tripped and fallen into a corner in the corridor, dislocating his shoulder. They made sure to pick a section where there was a camera blindspot, in case anyone investigated further. Not that they would. Investigate further, that is. And not that it was hard to pick a blindspot, the whole place was full of them. For profit prison. Built on the cheap. Run on the cheaper.

Ignacio dropped off the Hermanos to their respective cells, without a further word. From there, he headed to the security office.

As he walked, he noted that his arse was sore, but he was fucking horny. That fucker! When he’d ploughed his prostate - FUCK - it felt so good. Next time he fucked his wife, he would ask her to add in some arse play with her fingers, he thought, chubbing up at the thought.

Not for the first time, he was thankful for the cheapskates running the place. Incredibly, the security office was not staffed 24/7. It was only staffed during hours when inmates were not locked in their cells, meaning overnight it was usually empty. Of course, this ignored the possibility of escape attempts, malfunctions of the locking systems, any number of possibilities. There were profits to be made, after all. Won’t someone think of the shareholders?

He entered the security office - yet another oversight, every guard had access to the office, not only those whose job it was to monitor and maintain the systems. Ignacio covered his tracks, deleting the swipe logs including a few days beforehand to avoid any undue attention to the time he entered the infirmary (and the security office).

He accessed the security camera system. Inserting a USB stick he’d smuggled in (another bonus of cheaping out, he thought, the checks on staff coming into the prison were a lax joke), he copied some files onto it before erasing them from the system and erasing the logs showing his access to any security system.

He smiled as he exited the security room, adjusting his chubbed up bulge. If the fuckers were going to take him down, he would take all of them down with him.

When he arrived at the visitor’s entrance, there was a whole party going on. Diego was there, as well as four others - a massive brute of man, who looked like he would crush you just by looking at you, a tall, handsome, younger man with a square jaw, a stunning, voluptuous beauty with great tits and mesmerising green eyes – steady on, Felipe, he thought – and a young kid, maybe 18 or 19. The kid looked a bit like Jake - there was a definite familial resemblance, he thought.

“Marquez. These guys have all asked for you. You know this is against regs.”

“C’mon Fraser, stop busting my balls.”

“It won’t be my arse on the line, Felipe. You sure you want me to let them in?”

Felipe was watching Diego as Fraser spoke, Diego nodded almost imperceptibly. “Yes, Keith, it’s fine I’m vouching for them. It’s on me. And, Fraser, keep it out of the log?”

There was a seemingly endless pause as Keith considered. Finally, “Okay, if that’s how you want it.” Keith pressed a button unlocking the entry door, and they were ushered in.

They moved out of earshot before Felipe spoke up, “Diego? Really? FIVE of you?”

“To quote a wise man, ‘C’mon, stop busting my balls,’” he grinned. Felipe was not amused.

“How is Jake?” Said Diego. He had not been able to stop thinking of Jake the entire ride over.

“He’ll be fine. He was banged up pretty good but he gave better than he got, so in the long run, I think it’s done him good.”

Amber shook her head, what sort of barbaric place was this? A prison, that’s what.

The brute’s expression changed, from ‘I’m going to crush you where you stand’ to ‘If you look at me sideways, I’ll crush you where you stand’. He extended a hand, “Where are my manners, I’m Brad.” Felipe took his hand, and shook. Surprised at the strong, but gentle shake. He was expecting his hand to be crushed into a pulp. “On behalf of all of us, I have to thank you and Diego for this opportunity, it’s really appreciated. If anything happened to Jake…” he trailed off. The others nodded their agreement. “This is Amber, Scott, Jake’s nephew, and you you know Diego.” Nephew, he knew he saw a family connection. HE was going to speak up, mention that Brad had not introduced HIM, but then Felipe started talking.

“Felipe. Nice to meet you all. Don’t take this the wrong way, but if you fuck me… Do as I say, go where I tell you and hopefully we’ll all come out of this fine. Keith was only half right when he said this is all against regulations. I could lose my job, or worse… and you don’t want to be caught in here unapproved, either.”

“Understood.” They all nodded.

“Jake’s in the infirmary. I would take you there, but there’s a couple of other inmates in there and Nurse Morgan is–”

“Morgan? Ralph Morgan?”

He nodded, and they all swooned, even the brute… they knew him. Felipe wasn’t gay, but fuck that man was good looking. Almost good enough for Felipe to give it a try. Almost.

Maybe they should go to the infirmary? It would be easier than trying to move Jake to the conjugals and back without being seen. If they were caught with him out of the infirmary, with his current injuries… all the cover ups in the world wouldn’t help them.

“This way,” he said. “And keep quiet, if we run into another guard, let me do all the talking, but hope that we don’t.”

• Like 6

~~TWENTY-THREE~~

“Wait here,” Felipe ordered. "If you hear anyone coming, you move, quickly, quietly, towards the infirmary - those glass doors over there."

Felipe moved to the infirmary and knocked on the door. Ralph - yes, it was that same Ralph, they all thought - opened the door. They spoke quietly, huddled together, for a minute or so.

Finally, Felipe came back and said, “Ralph will arrange for inmate transportation. There is a specialised armed medical transport on standby 24/7 to take inmates to the local hospital, keeping them under guard the whole time.”

“Once they’ve transferred the patients, we should be good, it will just be Ralph and Jake in the infirmary. In the meantime, come this way.”

He led them back the way they came a ways, entering into a side door. “Wait in here and I’ll come get you. 10-15 minutes or so. Keep quiet.”

They wondered what would happen to them if they were discovered huddling in what looked like a supply room. Nothing good, that’s for sure.

After the longest 15 minutes of their lives - several times they heard booted footsteps approach and then, thankfully, recede - more booted footsteps, which stopped right outside the door. The handle turned. Their hearts were in their throats as they hoped they would see Felipe.

Relief flooded through them as Felipe stuck his head in the doorway, “Come on.”

They followed him in single file, heading back toward the infirmary. As they approached, there he was.

HE gasped, Amber looked like she would cry, Brad like he was going to smash rocks, Scott enraged, Diego beside himself.

It was Jake, but he was hideously injured, his face nearly unrecognisably swollen, cut and bruised. If this was what Jake looked like, they shuddered to think what the ones that got more than they gave looked like.

Diego stood at the door, bouncing up and down as he waited for Ralph to open the door. As soon as the door opened, he pushed past Ralph and raced to Jake’s side.

“JAKE! Thank fuck you’re okay.” He wanted nothing more than to embrace him, but he didn’t want to cause him any pain or discomfort.

Jake beamed, “Diego!” And then beamed even more as the others filed into the room.

Scott also moved to Jake’s side, a look of rage on his face, “Uncle Jake, dad is gonna pay for this.” The rage then dissolved into anguish, as he choked back a sob, “And, I’m so, so, SO sorry. If I hadn’t cracked… I didn’t know.”

“Ssshhh. Scott! It’s okay. I miss you buddy. Thanks for coming to visit. It’s not your fault. Please, don’t beat yourself up… promise me.” Scott nodded slowly.

Brad stepped up, “Jake, buddy. You look like shit.” In truth, underneath the superficial injuries, he looked incredible, Brad thought.

Jake laughed, “Thanks mate. Trust you to put it plainly.”

Brad didn’t know what else to say. ‘I told you so’ was inappropriate right now. ‘Why didn’t you listen to me?’ Another one that wouldn’t go down well. ‘I feel powerless to do anything to help you.’ Each worse than the last. So he stayed quiet.

HE and Amber both stepped forward together. Both looked uncomfortable, and couldn’t look Jake in the eyes.

“Thanks for visiting, guys. I really appreciate it. More than you know.”

Diego spoke up, “I have to admit, I was coming over for a conjugal. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you since your arrest. Jake, I think I have feelings for you. When Brad told me he’d sensed your beating, I thought I would go crazy.”

FUCKING DIEGO! They all thought. Now what?

Jake was still processing Diego’s outpouring. “You… ‘have feelings’, as in, love?”

Diego nodded, “I think so.”

That was new, Jake thought. But then, what else he had said had hit him. “Brad… SENSED me?” He turned to Brad, his expression questioning.

Fuck, Diego, thought Brad. “That’s not what I said, I–”

“Not in so many words, but you–”

“Diego, let’s not bother Jake now, he needs to rest,” HE said, trying to change the subject.

Jake was confused. Brad could sense him. That sounded like the sperm ability, but Brad didn’t have that ability. He had a different course of vaccines, and his symptoms manifested differently. Did they go back and give him a third dose without telling him?

“You took a third dose!” Jake accused. “Dammit, Brad! We agreed it was too risky.”

“I knew he was hiding something,” said Diego, “when I asked him about the station’s log entry, I knew he was lying and hiding something.”

Diego didn’t know when to shut the fuck up, they all thought. How to shut him up without Jake asking questions he shouldn’t be asking?

“So, Diego, you love Jake? That’s great,” said Amber, “Jake, how do you feel about that?”

Thanks Amber, HE and Brad thought. Thanks Amber, Jake thought, “I’m… flattered,” he said, “but I think it’s moving a bit fast.” Jake liked Diego, just not sure that he loved him, and he was wary that Amber and Ralph were both there, and did not want hurt either of their feelings. Did he love Amber? Did he love Ralph? He wasn’t sure, but what he felt for them was definitely different from what he felt for anyone else, including Diego.

Diego was crestfallen. He had hoped Jake felt the same. “Flattered… that’s all?” Jake nodded, “I’m sorry, Diego. Maybe with time–”

They all flinched as Diego smashed his fist into the acrylic panel covering the medical connections at the head of the bed, surprised it hadn't cracked.

“Will you at least make me a beast, like Mike?” Diego asked, his face stony and stoic.

“I wish I could, Diego, but I don’t–”

“I’M NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH FOR THAT?!” He screamed.

“No, Diego, listen! I don’t have the ability any more. As I said to you already, I woke up unable to remember what happened, but I’d lost the sperm ability.”

Fuck, they thought, they’re back onto dangerous topics again.

Diego rounded on Brad, “You better spill what you know, Smith! What did you do to my Jake?”

Diego! Fuck.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1