The Secret Snuffers Society Part 17-New Toy

Halo3gus

As always, thanks to Freakoman2 and Mczapl for their support, and opinions... hope you all like it, please be aware that this story is very snuff oriented, if this is not of your liking, please read another of the wonderfull stories you´ll find in this forum.  Hope you like it.

The Secret Snuffers Society Part 17-New Toy

He woke up early, his sub was at his side, he left the bed pushing his slave to the floor. It was one week from the secondary base loss and the Interviewer have plainly refused to speak about the matter for one week.  So far he also refused to speak or even see him, he heard from other guards about some execution of a mole but so far he was keep out of any news.  

Michal looked at the mirror in his room,  he was naked, he looked in his eyes and admired his muscles, he flexed his calves, quads and passed his hand on his crotch, he felt the perfection of his legs and flexed his abs and bees a little, he caressed his arms and flexed his biceps, Dario came kneeling in front of him but Michal just threw him aside just to keep him in the mirror. Dario crashed against the opposite wall and fell to the floor wailing in pain. Michal looked at him without remorse or empathy.

He walked to the mirror until he saw the reflection of his own eyes, his black eyes reflected a quiet contained rage that somewhat he could control. But he hated the fact that he was somewhat being ignored, left out of the loop. He wanted to go directly to the Interviewers office and show who was him, but at the same time his loyalty to the SSS forbade him to do. This mixture of feelings was clearly taking the best of him.  He put his hand on the mirror and compressed it until the mirror cracked and now Michal looked his own eyes reflect in uncontainable cracks.

There was a knock on the door, “open the door weakling” Michal said. Dario limped to the door and opened it, a guard was outside, Michal walked to the door and threw Dario again, he rolled on the floor until he crashed against the opposite wall.

“He wan’s to see you in his office, now” the guard said. Michal raised and eyebrow and closed the door. He looked at Dario who was wailing on the floor, Michal was so frustrated that he felt tempted to stomp the life out of his almost useless slave but declined to and went to the closet.

Wolf was at the Interviewers office, soon the owner of the office entered, took a PC from his drawer and turned it on wolf was in his class shorts and tank top outfit and short converse shoes His muscles were swollen, he seemed that he just finished his training recently and was bouncing his pecs and flexing his biceps. “Hi buddy…It’s time” the Interviewer said. Wolf bounced his pecs “you sure?” He asked. “It’s not usual that you ask me if I’m sure of something” the Interviewer said with a smirk “it’s Michal we are talking about”.  The Interviewer sighted, tapped his PC…he stood silent, after a few seconds he said, “you’re damaging a lot of things Wolf, please stop”. Wolf laughed, “you know already that won’t happen, do you?” The Interviewer sighed, “Show off” he said “I’ll  add more funds” he said with a slight irritation on his voice.

Michal entered the office, he was clothed in a very formal way, with a shirt and drill pants with casual shoes. The Interviewer looked him from head to toe, Wolf smirked, the Interviewer saw something in Michals posture and demeanor, “Hello Michal” he said albeit formally, like keeping his emotional distance.  Michal nodded with his head in a quiet but somewhat arrogant fashion. “I’m glad you’re in good shape” The Interviewer said without emotion. The tone and demeanor of the Interviewer were cold, somewhat distant, he didn’t looked like the usually serious (but closer) demeanor for him. At this time the Interviewer looked more has a judge than  as a general. Michal somewhat expected this, but since the last time they saw each other, when he returned from the secondary base destruction, the Interviewer was worried; not that Michal needed any worries, he was already an alpha that could return alone without any help. However since he gave his report to the Interviewer, he felt that the Interviewer was distancing from him.  Not that he needed it, but he somewhat liked the -so called- bond with the Interviewer, Wolf and the SSS. For some reason he couldn’t even understand he didn’t wanted to lose that.  The Interviewer and Wolf were the only ones that talked to him in an almost even level and he kinda enjoyed to be part of that and to be an alpha for the SSS.

“We have’t talked about how to proceed since we don't have a secondary base anymore” the Interviewer said bluntly. Michal stood in silence. “We already sent Igor to check on the debris, nothing salvageable”. the Interviewer voice was cold, distant, Michal understood that  now that the Interviewer worries were dissipated, the evaluation of the secondary base loss begun to take priority on his mind. “You clearly outdid yourself this time Michal” the Interviewer said in a somewhat sarcastic way while crossing is fingers in from of his chin and looking at him in an almost enraged way.

Michal just stood silent, his rage was boiling, now he knew that the Interviewer clearly were making him accountable for the loos of the secondary base. He closed his fist until his palms were white. The Interviewer saw the gesture. “Do you have anything to say?” He asked. Michal hardened his face, “you know they attacked us from behind” he said in a calmly fur firm way, “there was a mole inside your ranks” the Interviewer said, “A mole you send me” Michal responded. “A mole you clearly let walk free while you were pleasing yourself with you so call slave” the Interviewer said. “You’re one of my best officers here, Wolf and you are the best of the SSS forces, but you felt so confidant that you didn’t caught Lorenzo until was too late, we lost some soldiers and specially Tony, he could be a good elite, the Interviewer said in a grim way. We lost the base and we could lose you, we still don’t know what kind of weapon you’re unable to resist, you took an unnecessary risk for the SSS and you also a responsible to make us look weak for all the mobs out there, specially the latins that are just at our footsteps. The Interviewer got clearly to the point, no diplomacy, no beating around the bush, he was demanding an answer.

Michal took the hits in silence,  he understood why the Interviewer were so angry, he could not be in complete accordance, but he understood the Interviewer point of view, it was a general point of view, some what the SSS upper ranks looked weaker, and they needed to fix that.  The Latins were about to attack the SSS base and now that the Japanese knew that the secondary base were destroyed, it was just a matter of time before they would attack too. “So what we do from know” inhale said in a grim way but with a decided glare.

The Interviewer leaned on his seat. “Glad that you want to take your responsibility soldier” the Interviewer said but still with his finger crossed. “The Latins are about to attack, we don’t know exactly when, but there are movements from their part” the Interviewer said while taking his chess board from the drawer and putting all the pieces on his positions. The Interviewer put the black pieces in front of him, that meant that the SSS now would be on the defensive.  The Interviewer put the king knight paw two squares in front. “We destroy a pawn, at first we thought it was a better piece, but he turned out to be just a mere mole that sold himself for money, Wolf dispatched him” the Interviewer said, Wolf smiled flexed his biceps and kissed them, then bounced his pecs proudly. The Interviewer took a phone from his drawer, it was the mole phone and handed it to Michal, he took a time to look at the photos stored there. “There are no important info, just some pictures of Wolf, you, the guards and the warehouses” Michal said. “Yes, the guard couldn’t get a hold of our information so we can assume that they will have to attack in a more direct way”. The Interviewer answered while accommodating some pieces that looked like an even chess play.   

“We will have put our ranks for defense as we still don’t know how they will try to attack…the base is strong but the neighborhood is not ant the Japanese and the latins wore each other down, that’s why they attacked the secondary base, they needed the weapons stored there I presume…seems they decided to attack there beach Lorenzo told them there were more accessible weapons there and Lorenzo didn’t get a hold of your own strength Michal…that was fortunate I Might add”.  Michal stood silent looking at the chess board. “But anyway that means that we need to be extra careful with our information, that means that only the Core members will know our detailed plans, that means Wolf, you and me”. The Interviewer was dead serious and Michal noted his hand trembling a little. The Interviewer sat and crossed his fingers in front of his chin “clever bastard” Michal thought.

“So we will wait until the latins decide to attack?” Michal moved one of the white bishops to make a check on the white king. The Interviewer moved his pawn to block the bishop. “In this board yes, we still don’t know their plans, unfortunately as you see, the information on that phone is useless. Michal took the phone and crushed it like a cigarettes box. “It’s unusual for you to take blunt action” the Interviewer said looking at Michals face. “It’s unusual for you to stay on the defensive” Michal responded. “Who’s saying that?” The Interviewer said looking at the board. “That’s why I have two queens, and two boards” The Interviewer said opening another drawer and taking another play set just for Michal to see. The Interviewer quickly stored the second play set on his drawer and stood up. “Wolf and I will take care of the Neighborhood and the base…I’ll assign you another mission…I will need your cunning and specially your strength”. The Interviewer said.

Michal ripped open his shirt, his pecs were sweating and that gave his pecs a small brightness. “Tell me what to do sir” Michal said like he was a soldier receiving orders. “We need to take care of the Japanese, we presume they are weaker, but I need you to take care of them”. “Who you will send with me?” Michal asked. “Nobody, everyone but you stays here, you go alone, It’s a search and destroy mission”  the Interviewer said in a direct, authoritative way, not wanting and answer but full obedience. “You’ll go alone and will destroy their base, their soldiers, everything” the Interviewer said, his tone revealed a quiet rage, a desire to give them back the humiliation of the SSS first defeat, Michal understood the feeling. “It’s you mission Michal, you’ll make sure that they are destroyed and that any other who dares to defy us know what they will receive from us…got your orders, now leave” the Interviewer said while handing Michael a tablet “you’ll fin and the information we have about the Japanese base there, read and destroy” the Interviewer said and sat on his desk. Michal understood that the conversation was over, that was his opportunity to get revenge for the SSS, and for him. He walked to the door,  he glanced at the Interviewer an made a small nod with his head, Wolf bounced his pecs “I envy you” Wolf said sincerely, “make a good show put there for us” Wolf said with a smirk. Michal left the office. He was a core member of the SSS, and he needed to show everyone why he was one of the Alphas of the organization.

“Do you think he’ll be fine?” The Interviewer asked Wolf, “He will…you smart ass bastard” he said laughing. The Interviewer smirked, yep, he will be fine, let’s see how the Japanese fare against him…won’t like to be on their side, let’s get a coke, I’m thirsty” the Interviewer said and both men left the office.

Michal went to his room, there Dario was seated on one of the room’s corners. He saw Michal and approached kneeling before Michal.  Michal stood proudly in front oh him, his dick engorged forcing the cloth seams out, Dario saw the dick with a mixture of lust and fear, Michal saw Dario at the eyes and said, “you’ll take it”. Dario squirmed back “too strong…I´, not ready”, Michal put the tablet on a nearby table and grabbed Dario by the leg and with a yank he threw him at the bed. Michal ripped the remainder of his shirt and his pants, kicked his shoes at the sides and grabbing Dario he ripped all his clothes. Michal was unmerciful, he grabbed Dario hard and put him over the bed back facing him, Michal grabbed his cheeks opened them and forcefully rammed his dick on Michal’s ass. Michal moaned in pleasure as Dario yelled. “Please master…too hard”. Michal ignored Dario’s pleads, Michal thrusted harder and harder,  Dario’s screams went harder and harder arousing Michal even more.  Michal was releasing all his might on Dario’s ass, he felt Dario’s splinter sudden rupture and the pressure released suddenly. Michal begun to feel disappointed, he got out of Dario’s ass; a “pop” sound was heard on the room, then Michal yanked Darios over his back and still erect he ordered “clean”. Dario was sobbing in pain and fear since Michal was using him harder than usual.  

Dario begun fellating Michal, Michal put his hands behind his head and stood still while Dario was thrusting his head back and forth over his penis. Michal was thinking on the next steps. Michal left Dario over the bed and took the tablet and begun to read the materials, he sat on a seat “I didn’t order you to stop” Michal said, Dario quickly went to him and continued fellating Michal. Michal was reading the materials while feeling pleasure, that was a thing that only he could do wen he was laser focused on a goal and now he had a big one. After some time he finished reading, Dario was still sucking his dick. Michal stood up and Dario tried to grab his penis but this time Michal stopped him, he grabbed Dario from the neck with his right hand and lifted Dario that dangled in the air.  “See slave, I like to reward good behavior, and you have behaved quite fin, unfortunately, your ass has given up, and you performance have been reduced. I need a new slave” Dario tried to kick Michal but his muscles were too hard and Dario was too weak. Michal wondered for a second if Dario’s sudden fight instinct was a signal of rebellion or stupidity. Any case, It was not a problem since Michal closed his fist crushing Dario’s windpipe and neck, suddenly his legs dangled lifeless. Dario opened the door and threw Dario’s corpse at the aisle, he saw two guards and ordered “get the garbage outside”, and closed the door.  Then Michal went to the shower and jerked off until he cummed, he left the shower and dried his body with a towel, then went to bed and quickly fell asleep until next day.  

The next day he woke up and put some military pants and shirt and tennis. He looked at the mirror, the shirt barely hid his muscles and the pants were stretched against his quads, Michal decided he was ready and left his room, he missed Dario’s ass but he already knew that he was already broken. “Need a new toy” he thought smirking and left for the base main entrance.

On the main entrance there was Wolf and the Interviewer. “Are you ready Michal” the latter asked. “Yes” Michal said. “Ok…as soon as you finish I expect your inform” the Interviewer said and left with Wolf at his side. Michal looked at both men and simply nodded with his head. He took an SSS sedan in which he barely could enter and left the base.

Michal had all the information on his memory, the Japanese Base was at the northeast of the city. Located in and small private island the base was a two store building with two warehouses and a heliport. Michal pondered the best way to enter, he could steal an helicopter but that would be too noisy and could hinder the first steps of his plan.  He continued to drive until sunset.  Michal saw the harbor, there were several yachts parked.  The entrance of the harbor was blocked by a high fence and there were two guards on the entrance.  Michal decided not to press them since he needed to be stealthy until there were no more need to subtleties.   Michal grande his crotch and said “later” he took the car and parked in a remote location in front of a bar to conceal the car as one of the patrons.  He entered the bar and talked to the waiter. “Hello, do you have a beer?” He asked.  Michal took his beer and sipped it while scanning the room, so to see if there could be any information source the bar was almost full. “There is a car parked outside the door, I don’t know if that’s legal?”. The waiter cursed and yelled “who owns the car outside? Take it out?”. Nobody answered so the Waiter took the phone “I’ll report it to the towing company, that car could drive out clients”, the waiter said while calling on the phone. Michal walked to the bathroom and scanned the room, nothing important, all pretty much normal people. He entered the bathroom and took a piss. A young man entered the bathroom and was astounded by Michal size, Michal scanned him and thought “nice ass”, but he was on a mission. Michal left the room “consider yourself lucky” he said to the young man, he payed fro his beer and left the bar. The car was already being towed, Michal smiled and walked to the harbor.

Michal got to the harbor, he scanned the fence and saw some cameras on it.  He scanned the cameras’s perimeter and saw the cables, he walked for some time until he found a lone camera in an away place. Michal pretended to tie his shoes and with his hand he cracked the pavement and took a piece of it. With a quick movement he destroyed the camera, then he quickly walks next to the fence, it was electrified, Michal ignored the stingy feeling and ripped it, he entered the harbor, he somewhat adjusted the fence so it didn’t looked that ripped and walked away from the destroyed camera.

Michal hid behind some boxes that were near a yatch, he saw som guards walking to the camera but they seemed to ignore the broken fence.   Michal smirked and kept walking, there were no guards near the yatches, Michal supposed that the inside Yatches security were mostly handed by the owners themselves.  Michal stealthy searched through the harbor until he found a yatch that coincided with the description on the intel info he received. It was a medium size yatch, not luxurious but by no means small.  It could be operated by one or two people, seems the Japanese used it to ferry troops and equipment from the shore to the island.

Michal looked at the yatch and saw it was mostly alone. Michal took his time hiding to see how many people were on the yatch.  He saw two persons on the deck one appeared to be a guard and there were another guy unarmed that looked like the yatch’s captain. He waited until the captain left for the inner cabin.  Michal waited until the guard left for the other side of the yatch and quickly moved near the hull, he walked back and stepped on the yatch by the stern and crouched until the guard gave him and opportunity to attack.  Michal sighed, he wanted a fuck-kill but he didn’t had the luxury at that moment, the guard was looking at the bow. Michal waked slowly and silently until he reached the bow, Michal opened his arms and the guard noted a shadow, Michal clapped the guard’s head that exploded sending in all directions blood and brain bits. The headless corpse almost fell to the water but Michal grabbed the corpse and lifted the body over his head, Michal threw the corpse far away, after some seconds a quiet splash sounded.  Michal took an old style candy bar phone from his pants and typed a message for the SSS HQ, “Entering”, Michal sent the message, smirked and slowly walked to the main cabin.

Michal opened the door, the captain was on his cabin bunk, he was snoring. Michal just stood there, It was too easy to kill but he needed information, and an ass to calm his impulses. Michal took off his shirt and his pants slowly since ripping it would ruin the surprise, he already had an erection, Michal slowly crept into the bed and said “Hi”. The captain was surprised and tried to get up but Michal’s enormous body was already at his side, naked. Michal smirked. The captain called for help “the guard is already dead, and you’re going to die if you don’t cooperate” Michal calmly said but his voice was that of a cold blooded assassin. “Me and my friend here need your help” Michal said while stroking his cock. The captain looked at Michal’s crotch and trembled in fear “what are you going to do to me?” He asked.  “I need to go to the base, get me there” Michal ordered. “Don’t know what are you talking about” the captain said. “Michal hugged the captain, and then the captain noted the coagulated blood and brain bits on Michal’s hands and tried to yell even more. Michal put his hand over the captain’s mouth making sure the captain felt the taste of the blood on his hands. “See captain, I can take this boat for me, but unfortunately I need the coordinates and you have them, so pleeeeeaaaassseee, help me or I’ll fuckin crack your skull like I did to the guard out there and the I’ll jerk off using your blood as lube understood?”  Michal said while stroking his dick making his point very clear.

The captain trembled and said, “you’ll let me go?” Michal was already lost in his own pleasure, the captain waited an answer but he didn’t dare to pressure the answer when he had a behemoth of a man at his side, one that could easily kill him on a whim. When Michal finished the cum stains where on the ceiling, Michal smirked and said “I won’t crush your head as I said, now take me to the base, for now you’re my slave”. The captain, fearing for his life asked Michal permission to leave, Michal walked naked behind the captain who begun to turn on the vessel. “I already know how this thing operates, so you do something strange…you’ll die in the most horrendous way you can imagine…I’ll take the radios” Michal coldly said and sat near the radios to prevent the captain to make any funny SOS or anything like that.

The ship moved quietly, the sea was calm, Michal took his time to jerk off several time so when they approached the island the windows were already stained with cum,  so mucho for the captain annoyance. “That’s the base” the captain said, Michal walked next to the captain and grabbed his neck with his left hand and putting his right hand on his shoulder, ike they both were real buddies. “Don’t hurt me” the captain said. Michal smiled. “Calm down cap, the me, are you sure that’s the base?” “Yes, you see, two stories, two warehouses, usually they keep at least one hundred men but since the war with the latins begun they lost almost 50 to 60 percent of the forces and half of the weapons” the captain said. “That explains why there were so few men guarding the yatch”. Michal thought. “We will arrive in 10 minutes, but I need to make radial contact so they don’t blow up the ship”.  The captain said. “No communications” Michael ordered. “I´ll take charge from here” Michal said. “They will blow up the ship!” The captain said raising his voice with fear. “No, I´ll destroy this ship” Michal quietly said. “You promised you won’t hurt me” the captains said fearing for his life and trying to run but Michal already had his grip on his right shoulder. “I promised not to crush your head”, Michal coldly said then he gripped the shoulder and the head and yanking the head up he ripped the captains head from his body. Michal’s back muscles sprung to life showing the mountain looking back and the statuesque triceps on Michals arms. Blood was shot from the carotids and the instruments got stained with the captains blood. Michal licked the blood from his arms and hands, then he tossed the head aside and threw the body away. He took the controls and  turned off the lights, engines of the ship so the ship almost stopped moving. Michal smiled. Michal’s photographic memory already helped him to move on the ship as he knew it already fro, years. He moved over the ship until he reached the captains quarters, he took his pants and shirt, he left the shoes behind and walked to the ship’s bottom hull.

Michal stomped the bottom hull of the yatch so hard that his foot and calf passed through the bottom hull like it was made of paper, his calf was so hard that the metal couldn’t  scratch his skin although it ripped the band letting a small glimpse of Michal’s calf.  Water begun to enter to the ship.  Michal walked some steps more and stomped again the hull cracking more holes the ship begun to sink. He walked near to the ship walls and punched through it with both hands. Using his might Michal ripped up a way out of the ship, he jumped to the sea and left the sinking yatch behind. The yatch sunk to the bottom of the sea with the captains headless corpse inside.  Michal smirked and swam to the far away part of the island.

Michal reached the beach. The island had a forest surrounding the base. There were some warning signals that there were venomous snakes on the forest but Michal simply ignored them. He walked to the forest and decided to sleep for some time. He took out the phone and miraculously the shine survived the seawater. Michal smiled, “seems the Interviewer will get his reports” Michal said playfully, “On the island, wait news” he taped and then he leaned over a tree and slept”. At sunrise, Michal woke up, for his surprise a rattlesnake was at his side, Michal tried to pet the snake that bit his hand without making any effect. Michal grande the snake head and crushed it. “Stupid”  Michal muttered, the snake’s headless body moved in death spasms for some time and then all movements stopped.  Michal ate the snake as his breakfast. “Awful taste” Michal said and stood up.

Michal cleaned his hands with the shirt,  but he found that the shirt was already torn, so Michal ripped it from his body and left the seams behind, just at the side of the headless snake. He walked for two hours, then he saw the base, it was just like the captain described the guard were already patrolling, over a high wall, however, no one was looking at the forest. “They think the snakes can do their work” Michal smirked. He walked next to the wall, the guard didn’t even noticed since he was looking at the other side. Michal jumped and hanged from the wall border. The guard didn’t noticed the big mass of muscle hanging by the strong arms and hands.  Michal waited for the opportunity, after some minutes he saw that the guard was too distracted so Michal decided to seize the opportunity and punish the guard for his carelessness.  Michal jumped over the wall border and fast but quietly he walked next to the guard. No other guard was looking at that point. Michal covered the mouth of the guard with his left hand, put the left hand over the shoulder and yanked hard the body, the body fell outside the wall, Michal found himself with a ripped head on his left hand. Michal marveled at his sheer brute strength since he ripped the guard’s body so easily. Michal threw the head over the wall and slowly walked to a nearby stairs.  The base was composed mainly from two warehouses that were almost empty, Michal wondered what those warehouses could be used for. There were a small house some barracks and a big house a small harbor was also there,  finally a small electric station was near the small house. Michal smirked because they could be waiting for a ship that will never come.  Michal walked down the stairs and for some moments he was alone and surprisingly, no one saw him.

Michal was surprised at how little care the guards were putting on their work, at the SSS they would surely be already dead…”well at least they will soon be dead…” Michal thought.  He walked  to the small house and saw a door with Japanese kanjis written on a board attached to it and a camera symbol.  Michal took the knob and quietly opened it. Inside there was a small asian operator seated. The camera operator was attentive to the screens. Michal noted that there were no cameras installed on the wall side, he stealthy walked next to the operator, the operator saw Michal’s reflections on the camera and grabbed the radio, but Michal was faster and before the guard could use the radio Michal grabbed his hand and crushed the radio and the hand with his fist. The guard screamed in pain. Quickly,  Michal turned the guard to see him, the operator was stunned by Michal’s impressive size and suddenly gasped, creating an opportunity for Michal to grab and cover his mouth with the right hand. The operator wailed in pain but no sound could be heard since Michal firmly was grabbing his mouth.

“Do you speak English?” Michal said. The operator moved his head frantically, Michal said calmly but firmly, “Do you speak English?” Michal uncovered his mouth a little to hear his answer but he only hear words in Japanese, Michal sighted, he needed another informant, “too bad” he said. Then he yanked the head back ripping if from the neck.  ;Michal grabbed his crotch and felt his hard on, “had to concentrate on the mission for w while” Michal said. He tapped on the camera’s console and scanned al the place, he saw the guards and calculated the best approach.  The door knob sounded, Michal ran to the door, a guard opened the door, then he saw Michal’s hulking frame, opened his eyes in surprise but Michal already grabbed him from the throat and dragged him to the room. Michal punched through his chest and ripped his heart, the guard gasped for a second before the life left his eyes. Michal crushed the heart with his hand and continued to search the cameras. After some more minutes of searching he already figured the base structure and destroyed the screens, he then left the room…after some seconds a trial of blood was seen from the bottom of the door.

Michal walked to the electric substation. “Let’s make hell break loose” Michal punched the substation destroying it, a big explosion was hear all over the base. There were frantic yells, Michal kept destroying the station, and he caused a total failure of the electric systems. The explosion was followed by a fire but neither the explosion of the fire burned Michal, nos his skin neither his hairs. Only his clothes were burning.  A small backup power plant started at the station side but Michal simply tore it from the wall so, the total electric failure on the base was complete. All the possible contact of the base with the firm land was totally cut out.

The Japanese frantically ran to the electric station, at least 10 armed soldiers appeared in front of Michal, they at first were dumbfound by the hulking Michal’s frame and they wondered of Michal could destroy the station by himself. Michal stood still, naked in front of the soldiers. One of them walked next to Michal and begun to yell orders in Japanese. Michal didn’t understood anything but he didn’t cared. He was on a search an destroy mission. As soon as the soldier got in his reach Michal punched his head with a right hook. Michal’s fist went through the soldiers jaw and cranium. The head was stuck on Michals fist. The other soldiers begun to shoot a Michals, the bullets bounced on his skin, and pierced the dead soldier’s body. Michal ripped the corpse from his fist and slowly walked to the shooting soldiers. They were frantically shooting at Michals but no weapon could hurt him. Michal reached two soldiers and grabbed his heads and crushed the heads together in an explosion of blood and brains.  

Michal was already sexually aroused. He grabbed another guard from the sternum almost ripping it from the ribcage, he used the guard as some kind of human shield but Michal was doing this just for amusement, he pulled the soldier like a rag doll in all directions hitting the nearby soldiers with the helpless body. Michal was enjoying his own strength but the sternum ripped from the chest and the soldier fell to the ground. Michal lifted his foot over the soldiers head and stomped with all his might. The ground shook at the same time that blood and brains flew in all directions. Michal viciously twisted the head remains with his foot while looking at the rest of the guards nearby enjoying the fear he was instilling on his enemies. The nearby soldiers tried to run, Michal caught one by the head and Michal crushed his head, the body fell to the floor trembling until all movement ceased.  Michal kicked the body so strong that the body was ripped in two and the two halves flew several meters until they fell.

The other guards kept shooting at  Michal but as they saw that all bullets bounced from Michal’s skin they begun to yell in fear. Michal didn’t understood their words but suddenly he saw one small raft and some soldiers trying to used it to scape.  “No prisoners, no scape” Michal muttered to himself and ran to the raft. Some soldiers tried to stand in his patch but Michal easily trampled two soldiers that were unable to resist Michal’s strength. Michal got to the raft and grabbed one of the escaping soldiers by his arms. Michal pulled both arms from the body, the guard screamed in pain and fell to the harbor bleeding.  Michal took the raft’s moorings and ripped from the harbor, the raft begun to drift away.  Michal stood in front of the raft, two soldiers tried to swim to the boat but Michal grabbed both by one of their calfs. Michal  walked on the harbor carrying the two scanning soldiers, one in each hand and both from one of his calfs. Michal closed his fist crushing the right calf of one of the soldiers and the left of the other. Michal crushed so strongly that each soldier lost one feet, Michal then grabbed one of it and ripped both legs hanging from the knees and the other soldier got his legs folded like a pretzel, Michal looked the pain and terror he was causing and bounced his pecs and flexed his biceps so everyone near could see his might and awesomeness.

The soldier with the legs folded like pretzels tried to squirm away but Michal grabbed his arms and without mercy he ripped both arms and the soldier fell to the floor, the other soldiers were horrified by the sheer brute force and merciless ways that Michal had. Michal enjoyed the feeling and scanned the base to see if there would be more scape routes and cut them but the harbor was the only remaining rout and the raft was the only remaining "route”.   

The remaining soldiers aimed at Michal but he begun to run, the soldiers cousin’t aim precisely at Michal but even if they could hit him the bullets would rebound. Michal smiled at their futile attempts to hurt him.  He soon reached three soldiers that begun to yell in an idiom he didn’t understood, Michal punched through one of the soldiers chest and grabbed the second soldier’s head, Michal crushed the head and then yanked the body through the first soldier so the headless corpse was stuck on the first soldiers body like a gruesome modern sculpture. The third soldier tried to used his shotgun as a bat but that was futile. Michal grabbed the soldier’s chest and using his barehands he skinned the soldier’s chest. The soldier screamed in pain and desperately tried to stop Michal but Michal was using his unfathomable strength to rip the skin from the rest of the body. Michal looked at the soldier’s tattooed skin and without mercy or giving any attention for the desperate cries he tore the skin from the chest, followed by the abdomen. Soon the soldier chest and abdomen lost their skin and the bloodied remains were lifeless at Michal’s side.

Michal looked at the skin and decided to put his imagination to work.  He released the skin that fell to the floor, Michal calculated that there where more or less 5 more soldiers from the noise, Michal ran to the hiding place of one of the soldier, grabbed his head  with one hand crushed like an eggshell agains his mighty pecs. He felt some bullets bouncing from behind, Michal turned and saw another guard firing from some meters in front of him, Michal aimed and jumped high. He fell with all his might over the poor soldier whose chest was crushed by Michal’s combined weight and force. Michal finished the guard off stomping his head. His calves danced while twisting the head, Michal admired his own legs and felt his dick rose again in excitement.

The remaining guards ran to the forest, Michal ran behind them, the first one he caught was crushed between his mighty pecs and a tree, the poor guard got stuck flattened against the tree, with his he’d dangling lifeless. Michal used his hands to rip the head from the corpse and threw with all his might against the second running guard. Michal aim was so precise the the severed head hit the leading guard making him fall unconscious. Michal ran to the third guard, the guard tripped and fell to the floor, he tried to get up but Michal already was over him. “No, please, don’t kill me” the fallen guard said. “Finally one that speaks English” Michal said. “Now tell me…where are your boss?”

The guard stood on the floor. “Mr Kenzo and his son left the base yesterday, they should have returned today but so far the ferry ship hasn’t returned”.  Michal grabbed his head and lifted him over his head in a gorilla press position. “No please, don’t do it” the soldier said, Michal brought the soldier over his knee cracking his spine in two. “Too bad I didn’t found earlier” Michal said. Then he grabbed both guard calves and using the guard’s body like a bat he hit a tree with the soldiers head exploding his head, blood , bone and brains exploded spilling the remains on the hereby trees.

Michal walked next to the unconscious guard, Michal was already beating his dick off, he couldn’t contain himself.  He grabbed the soldier from the ground and put him on a nearby tree. Michal ripped all the soldiers clothes and without any word or advice he rammed his dick on the soldiers ass, the soldier screamed in pain as he felt his pelvis split and crack under Michal first and almost deadly thrust. Michal thrusted hard, his dick so back that the soldier count even move since the pressure of the dick on the skin and bones prevented him to move at all unless Michal wanted to.  Michal thrusted harder while caressing his nipples and kissing his biceps. The soldier begged for mercy, but Michal wasn’t giving any.

The thrusting kept for a while until the soldier begun to pass out from the pain. Michal grabbed his chest and hugged him gently, Michal made his head close to the soldiers’s mouth to ear his breathing. The soldier was almost passed out so Michal decided to get out of the Soldiers ass and use his mouth.
Michal lifted the soldier from his dick that got out making a “pop” sound. Michal smiled, even as the pelvis was splinted the small soldier could take his thirst without tearing the skin apart.  Michal grabbed the head and forced his dick on the soldiers mouth, at first Michal ripped the teeth of the soldiers mouth. The pain made the soldier recover his conscience just to find an enormous dick on his mouth. The soldier tried to yell but all his yellgign were just more vibrations on Michal’s gland. The Mouth skin begun to tear enraging Michal, no one should dare to stop him when pleasing himself. Michal rammed his dick harder and hared until he entered the soldier esophagus. The jaw was already opened and dangled down Michal’s dick. Michal grabbed the head and crushed it against his dick, The head remains acted like lube as Michal was filling the esophagus with cum. Michal cummed for some more minutes, he was in complete ecstasy from the killing and the complete an utter destruction of another living being. He was the alpha of the island and no living being on it could even dare to defy him. Michal breather heavily as he flexed his biceps. He grabbed the soldier remains and ripped the body in half. Michal then decided to put his idea to work.

Michal grabbed the nearby corpses and carried them over his shoulders, he walked next to the base, it was already noon. Michal was sweating but he was so satisfied by his fuck-kill that he decided to feast on his creativity. He wondered about why no one came out of the big house but for now he ignored it.  If there were no enemies there, he didn’t wanted to enter on it yet, he was set on his idea. He walked over all the base looking for corpses. Then he grabbed all the corpses and put one over the other like bricks.  But Michal idea wasn’t a wall of corpses. He  grabbed the frost corpse, it was almost intact. Just a heartless corpse. Michal crushed the head with his hands and then he ripped the skin from the body, he threw the bones and muscles over the wall and kept the skin, he then proceeded to make the same process with all the corpses, if the corps still had a head, he crushed it, in all cases he skinned the corpses. After some hours all the bodies were headless and skinned.

Michal walked to the nearby warehouses and looked for something that could serve him, after some minutes he found some fishing rope, he smiled devilishly. Michal walked next to the human skins and sewed the skins with the fishing ropes Michal signed a merry song while using all the tattooed skins, and after some hours he mad a big tapestry with the human skins. Michal marveled at his gruesome artistry. He then grabbed the skin and walked next to the big house.

After some time, another yatch approached the harbor. It was a luxurious yatch,  piloted by a tattooed asian bodybuilder, another smaller tattooed asian guy was getting ready to moor the yatch. The bodybuilder was scaling the harbor, his actions were clear signals that something was amiss, the yatch decelerated until it was moving only by inertia.  The bodybuilder took his gun, he walked to the ship’s bow. Maybe he noted the complete silence since he gave the other asian a signal and he took a machine gun.

Then they saw it, a big tapestry hanging from the big house’s walls, the gruesome art showed them what happened with their soldier’s.  The bodybuilder walked to the helm he pondered what to do, why in this world someone would do this to his men, treating them like animals, like less than humans.  Who could do this? Whose army?…the Latins?, they wore down each other until his forces were halved…The bodybuilder pondered what to do, but suddenly the boat rocked. The bodybuilder tried to turn the boat around but his command didn’t worked. The boat shook, the bodybuilder fell to the floor and suddenly the boat was flipped 90° degrees Michal had used his unfathomable strength to flip the boat.  Michal bounced his pecs while walking to the fallen bodybuilder and his companion.  

The bodybuilder yelled in japanese to Michal, Michal shrugged, “I don’t speak japanese” Michal said. “Who are you?” The bodybuilder said. “Oh, you speak English properly…so…I’m the one making the questions here”.  The bodybuilder shot Michal, but the bulles bounced from his skin. The other, younger guy shot his bullets too. Michal saw them with amusement, “Who are you?” He asked while still receiving bullets that didn’t made any damage, nor a small red spot on his skin. After the asian’s magazines got empty they never answered. The younger guy tried to hit Michal with the weapon but Michal simply grabbed his arms and lifted him until his feet dangled. “Who are you?” Michal asked again to the bodybuilder. “I’m Kory, the leader of this men” “the former leader” Michal said. “They are already dead” “Please don’t hurt my son” Kory said while pondering if he could fight Michal. “He’s small” Michal said then he suddenly ripped the son’s arms “you won’t need him anymore” Michal said. The son screamed in pain and fell to the floor where he begun to roll in pain while screaming. Kory was surprised and tried to fight Michal. Michal grabbed Kory from the throat and lifted. Kory’s feet dangled in the air “you’re weak…he’s useless” he said, Michal slowly put his foot on the son’s head and slowly begun to crush it. Michal’s quads begun to contract, slowly but unrelenting, the foot begun to put pressure on the head like an hydraulic press. The son screamed in fear, Kory yelled in frustration, even as he was big his strength was useless against Michal’s arm. The son screamed and Michal kept compressing the head agains the floor.  After some eternal seconds Michal quad’s went to full contraction, his calves rose and the foot came down crushing the head like it was a bug.  Kory screamed in horror, Michal burst in laughter. “Useless” Michal said. But I can put him to good use he said with a demonic smile while looking at Kory.  Kory was furious and sad.  “You should bring more people…but you’re weak” Michal said the still carrying Kory in his hand he ripped Kory’s clothes. Kory’s skin was almost clean excepting for the tattoos on his chest. Michal saw the body and saw he was well built.  Michal forced him over a box and rammed Kory’s ass. Michal went slowly at first, then thrusting harder and harder he moaned in pleasure while Kory screamed in pain. Kory reached a pole and thrusted it at Michal’s head, but Michal kept thrusting. “Fight you’r mother fucker..let me break you” Michal said while thrusting Kory’s ass. Kory screamed In rage then in frustration….but after some time something in his mind broke. Kory begun to moan, he felt pleasure, his mind was already broken. Michal smiled, “I found a new toy” he said. He got out of Kory’s ass. And grabbed Kory’s son’s corpse. “Kory was over the box, humiliated, broken, his fighting spirit was destroyed, he saw at Michal grabbing his son’s corpse. “What are you going to do?” He asked.

“I haven’t given you permission to speak slave…now I’m you owner…you’ll obey or I will break you like this weak. So Michal grabbed the son’s corpse and with his hands he skinned the corpse, ripping the skin from the flesh, then Michal used the skin as part of the gruesome tapestry.  Michal grabbed the skinned corpse and ripped one of the legs and without any mercy he bit a huge chunk of the leg. “I was hungry”. Kory was sick to see his son being destroyed like cattle but he was so awestruck by Michal that he just admired Michals body and strength.  Michal ate the leg while stroking his cock. “Clean me” Michal ordered. Kory looked for a bucket but Michal took the bucket and crushed it. “With your Tongue”  Michal clarified. Kory begun to lick Michal’s body…that continued until it was almost sunset and until Michal cummed from pleasure and thanks to the ability of his new toy.

“Do you have a cellphone?” Michal said. “Yes” Kory said. “Yes master” Michal corrected. “Yes…master” Kory said while looking at the sawn skin of his on the tapestry. Kory handed his phone to Michal. Michal took several photos his tapestry. “Do you have wifi?” Michal asked. “No master” Kory said. “Well I don’t have anymore use for this” Michal said, then he grabbed the yatch and flipped again. “Slave, take me to the shore”.

After several hours the SSS headquarters received a bunch of messages on the Interviewers phone. The interviewer raised an eyebrow. “Seems Michal found a new toy…and he accomplished his mission”. Wolf was at his side bouncing his pecs. “Did he?”  He said. “Yes” the Interviewer said and handling him the phone he said. “Look at this pics, seems he found a new hobby”.

• Like 10

These are the stupidest stories. The same thing happens over and over again. There’s nothing sexual. You take all this time to write this, but the spelling and English are frustratingly below averag. Why don’t you use spell check or have someone proof? This is the most repetitive stuff I’ve read. I can literally read part 1 and part 6 in any order. You do have a good imagination in the story line, there’s no real character development and it’s hard to relate to anyone. 

4 hours ago, doogie said:

These are the stupidest stories. The same thing happens over and over again. There’s nothing sexual. You take all this time to write this, but the spelling and English are frustratingly below averag. Why don’t you use spell check or have someone proof? This is the most repetitive stuff I’ve read. I can literally read part 1 and part 6 in any order. You do have a good imagination in the story line, there’s no real character development and it’s hard to relate to anyone. 

Thank you for your valuable opinion. As for spell check - the word "average" you have used to describe spelling of the author should end with an "e", so please improve your spelling yourself when correcting others.

As for improvement, I do see a significant improvement between the first chapters and the ones drafted now. But I, on the contrary to you, wrote to the author and inspired him to improve and not publicly criticised him like you did.

If you relate neither to the story nor to its characters, then the simple answer is - don't read it. The story starts with a disclaimer that this story is not for everyone's taste.

And feel free to write something yourself - we will read it with great interest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, doogie said:

These are the stupidest stories. The same thing happens over and over again. There’s nothing sexual.

SO you created an account to attack the story and the writter without adding nothing constructive to it?

U want to talk about repetiitive. There are a million stories on this site that have this same formula and yet i dont see you or anyone else calling those stories  "repetitive" and some of those stories are pretty popular and NOT SEXUAL.

You take all this time to write this, but the spelling and English are frustratingly below averag.

Again there are plenty stories out here on this site that the writting is "below average" and the people who write them are not REAL AUTHORS they do this stuff for entertainment they can writte the way they want...

This is the most repetitive stuff I’ve read. I can literally read part 1 and part 6 in any order. You do have a good imagination in the story line, there’s no real character development and it’s hard to relate to anyone. 

I think the way he is doing the story it's like a procedural tv show type  where waach chapter it's a "case of the week" where just little bits conect us to teh whole story butt u can read any part u would like and u would understand what is happening.

U are taking the fun out of this. U dont know how your comment will affect the author and teh same thing happened recently with another member that decided NOT to contribuite with the forum cause some people were leaving bad comment and not helping him improved his writting.

DONT BE THAT PERSON. if u are not helping then dont destroy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yes, Ro20316! Negativity says more about the person posting than it does the subject matter.

If you don’t like it, don’t keep reading it. That’s a simple equation. Not every story is everyone’s cup of tea. Not everyone speaks or writes  English as a first language. And like Ro20316 said, don’t offer criticism unless it’s polite and constructive. Have some manners.

It takes a lot to write a story, believe me I know. It takes courage to post it. And there are many stories on here that, for whatever reason, I don’t enjoy. But like an adult, I skip over them without bringing shame to the author. Kindly do the same.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

And to the author of this story I say, please keep posting. I see the work you put into these. I think your plotting of the story has been very good and there has been a marked growth and development of the characters. I am keen to see how it continues to develop.

Which is perhaps a reminder to us all to post nice things too when we appreciate hard work.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Did one negative comment make you stop writing? Come on, mate: I’m curious about your super strong merciless characters…

Don’t let them discourage you. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, portamivia said:

Did one negative comment make you stop writing? Come on, mate: I’m curious about your super strong merciless characters…

Don’t let them discourage you. 

Rl issues have prevented me from writing, I´ll take my time but the SSS will be back.

• Like 5