(since parts 3 and 4 are short, I decided to write them straight away 😂)

Chapter 4: Mr GORRIO 

The next day, Max didn't sleep all night because of his discussion with Justin.

Jeff: "come on, we're going to be late for Mr GORRIO's class"

Max: "Yes you are right! in addition Mr GORRIO and reputed to be very severe"

Moments later, the students enter the university weight room.  They notice that on all the walls there are posters of the same guy, rather young, mixed race, doing bodybuilder poses but still wearing a very tight white t-shirt, maybe a former student?  do they wonder

Gorrio: " GOOD MORNING!  I AM Mr GORRIO"

All the students look at the ceiling and they see this same guy wearing his tight white t-shirt lifting an iron bar weighing more than 300000 tons with one hand while levitating at the top of the gymnasium

David: "Are you Mr GORRIO?"

Mr GORRIO lands on the ground and lets go of the bar which makes a big BOOM!

Gorrio : " Yes that's me, and you're probably wondering why I'm so young compared to your other teachers?  Well last year I was a student like you, I took the S exam and I'm the only one in the university to have passed it.  And yes you are indeed in the presence of a god"

Suddenly all the students kneel down.  It's not every day that you come across a real god.  Mr GORRIO is amazing

Screenshot_20230430-030016_Gallery.thumb.jpg.462a0b2e7038cef6f19a3a031a335633.jpg

Gorrio: "You are probably wondering why I always wear a white t-shirt? Well humans are already afraid of me so if I take off my t-shirt and they discover my body in its true form I could kill them all  not on purpose"

Gorrio : " I'm going to explain to you what we're going to do, you're going to stay 2 days with me, because our scouts have an enemy base on the planet Stix and have settled 60 km from the university in the middle of the jungle, so I  says you'll come with me, a little practice wouldn't hurt.  But before let's see what you can do, you're all going to throw yourself at me at the same time"

A student: "Pff let me do it"

The student stands in front of Mr. GORRIO, contracts his biceps and punches with all his might in the professor's abs.  Mr GORRIO has not moved an inch and all the bones in the student's arm have started to break, he is screaming in pain.  Suddenly 5 other guys rush at him flying, and Mr GORRIO in a flash he grabs the 5 guys with one hand by their t-shirts and only by moving his wrist he ejects him so hard that they pierce the roof of the gymnasium and  land at the other end of the university.  After 30 minutes of cracking bones, squirting blood and suffering, 15 students are knocked out leaving Mr GORRIO standing in the same place with his hands on his hips and moving his pecs.

"THAT'S ALL? YOU ARE JUST A CLASS OF WEAK AND PRETTY! Wait but 3 students are missing."

Indeed while Mr GORRIO having fun with his students.  Max, Jeff and David find a plan, here they are all three in front of their professor holding the bar of 300000 tons.  They rush on Mr GORRIO in less than a second, a huge BOOM!  sounded, we could hear it on the other side of the planet.  After a few minutes of suspense and the smoke caused by the impact dissipated, the three guys froze with their mouths wide open.  Mr GORRIO to stop the iron bar with only one hand.

Jeff: "But it was impossible to beat him"

The three Friends kneel so helpless against this god

Gorrio : " Get up!  go get ready, only you three will accompany me"

Max : " But why ?  none of us managed to beat you"

Gorrio: " Look at the ground.  You managed to move me back an inch, no supervillain or superhero had managed to move me.  So you've won your places for the mission"

The three friends get up happy and proud of themselves, they run to prepare their business so as not to keep their divine teacher waiting.

Meanwhile on the planet Stix we find Justin on his knees in the middle of a large room in front of a monstrously muscular figure.

Justin : " As you predicted Master Baram, M University will move to our hidden base on Planet Magnus."

Master Baram : " PERFECT!  SENT GENERAL BASTIA TO THE SITE.  OUR PLANS ARE GOING AS EXPECTED, MY PIECES ARE GRADUALLY PLACED ON THE CHESSBOARD.  IT'S TIME TO MOVE TO PHASE 1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!  😈😈😈😈😈😈)

To be continued.......

(Like you Mr GORRIO? I'll put part 5 tomorrow 😁😁)

• Like 5

Mr Gorrio is one of the few that has passed the exam and he knows those three are a forze to reckon but that's exactly what Baram wants. He is playin with them and they dont know it

• Like 1