Chapter 8: Planet Roven 

On the planet Stix, Master sits before his three most powerful warriors. He is dressed in a black cape that covers his broad and very muscular back, black pants that hug his thighs the size of a tree trunk, his diamond calves are covered by golden boots, and the  rest of his body is bare to show his gargantuan musculature.

76500993.jpg.b1d3c449f5731340eddcf183afe9a10e.jpg

Baram: " JUSTIN!  THOMAS!  BASTIA!  I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!  WE FINALLY RECOVERED THE SUPREME CROWN, IN 3 MONTHS I WILL BE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO RELEASE THE 5 GODS OF DESTRUCTION AND CONTROL THEIR POWER.  IT IS A DIVINE WAR THAT AWAITS US!  LIGHT AGAINST DARKNESS!  SO PREPARE YOURSELF WELL!  "

Bastia, Thomas and Justin : " AT YOUR ORDERS MASTER"

the three warriors leave the room and go about their business while waiting for the day to come

Bastia: " I hope you know what you are doing Justin, if Baram finds out you betrayed him and he happens to have controlled the 5 gods, he will kill you!"

Justin : " Don't worry once I have all the powers I will kill Baram and I will make you divine "

Thomas touches his cock with his arm which is snaking with veins and very muscular imagining the three of them with such power.

Thomas: " Oh yes!  We'll have the whole universe bow down to us!"

Meanwhile Mr GORRIO and his three students arrive near the planet Roven, during the trip Mr GORRIO to order his students to train with weights that even superman could not move.

Jeff: " Do you really have to lift dumbbells now?  We already have enormous muscles" He says, massaging his pecs under his black compression t-shirt.

Gorrio: " Yes! Dylan loves to watch very muscular young guys with beautiful, well-defined and especially big muscles.  And also when you are in front of him call Lord Dylan, he likes to feel superior to others"

Max: " Agree as you wish but is Dylan that powerful?  "

Gorrio: " Of course it is powerful!  I remind you that he passed the S exam and in addition last year we both fought and he almost ripped my head off with only one hand"

Their discussion was abruptly interrupted by a big BOOM!  The guys look out the window of their spaceship and he sees a man dressed in a tight black suit so tight you'd think his big muscles were ripping his clothes off, he also has a black cape and a black mask.  he moves down the ship by flying and with one hand he moves it in the direction of the planet.  The man in black sets the ship down on a landing pad and waits for them to exit.

David : " "Is that him Dylan?"

Gorrio : " No of course not!  Dylan is 100,000 times more powerful than him."

Mr GORRIO and his students leave the ship and stop in front of the musculature of the man in black.

The Man in Black: "Stay there, Lord Dylan won't be long"

After a few minutes of waiting a man arrives with red hair wearing armor but we can still distinguish that he has superhuman muscles.

c11a0bf9-883c-4504-b42d-d304dd835f2c.jpeg.jpg.2cfa74b404fb850b0764dabf4b33f442.jpg

And all of a sudden Jeff, David and Max kneel down.

David: "What's going on? Why are my legs kneeling on their own?"

Dylan : " it's normal don't worry people bow down to me all the time"

Gorrio : "  Alright, that's enough!  Dylan we need you, Baram to recover the supreme crown, in three months he will be able to invoke the 5 gods of destruction "

Dylan: " I hope it's a real challenge this faith, the last time you told me that a sect of very powerful men are going to devastate the world, I arrived on the scene and just by flexing my biceps I  disintegrating the sect was too easy."

Gorrio : " Yes I know but there is a real danger, listen if you help us I will massage your muscles for as long as you want, do you agree?"

Dylan: " That's fine with me, but do you bring your students there?  they haven't even taken the S exam, they're going to be slaughtered."

Gorrio : "  they are the best in M university, I vouch for them"

Dylan : " Alright in that case I'm going to test them, I'm going to take you to a strip club full of sexy bodybuilders, they're going to put on shows for you and you had to remain impassive in front of them, don't get hard, don't get an erection  .  If you show your weakness to your enemies they will exploit it, plus Justin is super sexy I loved you I would like to fuck him... Follow me I'll take you to the club."

After a few hours of walking they arrive in the strip club, and beware any guy who is a fetishist of muscular guys could get a hard-on just at the entrance, it's a place full of testosterone, traces of sperm are spread  everywhere on the walls there is dominance, power... you can't look away without seeing a hot bodybuilder.

Dylan: " sit down there!  we will start at level 1"

the lights go out, and the stage is illuminated by spotlights.  A bodybuilder in firefighter gear comes in and starts doing sexy dances, his muscles rippling behind his clothes, he lifts his t-shirt to show off his 10-pack and takes a wet sponge to stroke them.  After 5 minutes of pleasure or rather torture for our three friends, level 1 is over.

Dylan: " very well done!  Now level 2"

Suddenly a man in tight red underpants arrives on stage, he is still twice as muscular as the previous bodybuilder, he starts doing bodybuilder classics, everyone would want to bow down in front of this dominant being, then he takes a huge  metal stone and he put it between his pectorals, he crushes the stone effortlessly.  After 10 minutes of demonstration of superhuman strength level 2 is over.

David: " Oh fuck !  It was hard that one"

Dylan : " I may have underestimated you, but let's go to level 3"

And there a completely naked man comes on stage, his cock is the size of an elephant's trunk, he moves with his big muscle mass towards the three guys.  He first goes to see David and he massages his shoulders the size of a watermelon, then he caresses his pectorals then descends gradually towards his abs, then his thighs... After he passes Jeff, he pushes  it's pecs in Jeff's head, "OH YOU LIKE THAT, THE POWER, THE DOMINATION, THE MUSCLES...".  And finally he moves on to Max, he wiggles his big cock over her face, then over her body for 10 minutes.  After 30 minutes of hot show level 3 is over.

Dylan " very good! you are very strong, few people manage to pass the 3 levels. You convinced me, you will stay 2 months with me, I will train you, and when you are finished, Gorrio will come to look for you and he  will take you to planet Vega to see Tim who will give you the S exam."

• Like 4