— This is a fictional video transcription of a vlog interaction between Jeff Seid and David Laid —

(The camera starts rolling, panning at Jeff who is filming in his house)

Jeff Seid: What's up guys, Jeff Seid here and today I have a special guest with me. You guys have been asking for it and we're finally making it happen. That's right, I'm here with David Laid and we're gonna do a physique comparison.

David Laid: What's up guys, David Laid here. I'm excited to be here with Jeff and compare our physiques.

Jeff Seid: So, just to give you guys an idea, I'm 6'0 and currently weighing in at around 230 pounds. I've been training for over 10 years now and I think my physique speaks for itself.

David Laid: And I'm 6'2 and currently weighing in at around 205 pounds. I've been training for about 6 years and I'm always striving to improve.

Jeff Seid: Alright, let's get into it. David, why don't you show us what you're working with?

(David proceeds to do a series of poses, showing off his muscular physique)

Jeff Seid: (nodding) Nice, nice. You definitely have some impressive size and definition there.

David Laid: Thanks man, I appreciate it. Alright Jeff, let's see what you got.

(Jeff proceeds to do a series of poses, showcasing his massive muscles)

David Laid: (impressed) Wow, your size and definition is insane. Your muscles are so thick and dense.

Jeff Seid: (smiling) Thanks man, I put a lot of hard work and dedication into my training.

David Laid: (nodding) Yeah, I can tell. You have some serious muscle mass, especially in your upper body.

Jeff Seid: (laughing) Yeah, I've been called a walking tank before.

David Laid: (laughs) I can see why.

(Jeff and David continue to compare their physiques, pointing out their strengths and weaknesses)

Jeff Seid: (noticing David's admiration) Hey man, are you alright? You seem a little distracted.

David Laid: (shakes his head) Oh, sorry. It's just...I can't help but be mesmerized by your muscles, Jeff. They're so big and strong.

Jeff Seid: (surprised) Uh, thanks man. I appreciate the compliment.

David Laid: (rubbing Jeff's bicep) I mean, just look at this muscle. It's so thick and hard.

Jeff Seid: (confused) Uh, what are you doing, man?

David Laid: (admiring Jeff's arm) I'm just admiring your muscle, Jeff. It's so impressive.

Jeff Seid: (starts to enjoy it) Oh...okay. Well, thanks man. I mean, I do work hard for these muscles.

(David continues to rub and admire every muscle on Jeff's body, from his thick neck down to his treetrunk-like legs)

Jeff Seid: (starts to get turned on) Uh...what's going on, man? Why are you doing this?

David Laid: (continues to worship Jeff's muscles) I just can't help myself, Jeff. Your muscles are so amazing. I need to touch them, feel them.

(Jeff's words slowly turn into muffled moans as David admires his muscles)

Jeff Seid: (breathless) Oh...oh man. That feels...so good.

David Laid: (smiling) I'm glad you're enjoying it, Jeff.

(Jeff and David continue the muscle worship session, with Jeff getting more and more turned on by the minute)

Jeff Seid: (moaning) Oh...oh man. Your touch...it's driving me crazy.

David Laid: (smiling) Your muscles are just so amazing. I can't help but worship them.

(Jeff's body is now covered in a sheen of sweat, his muscles bulging and flexing with every touch)

Jeff Seid: (panting) Oh...oh man. You're...you're making me so hard right now.

David Laid: (grinning) Yeah, I can see that. Your muscles are definitely responding to my touch. Doesn’t that just wanna make you cum?

(Jeff and David continue the muscle worship session, with Jeff now completely lost in the moment)

Jeff Seid: (gasping) Oh...oh man. I can't...I can't hold back anymore.

David Laid: (smiling, whispering on Jeff's ear) Go ahead, Jeff. Let it all out.

(Jeff finally reaches climax, his body shaking with pleasure as he lets out a loud moan)

David Laid: That's right, cum it all out. It's all for me

Jeff Seid: Ughh. What do you mean?

(David continues to rub Jeff's muscles, starting with his pecs)

David Laid: Your pecs are so tender. Ughhh!

(As David rubs Jeff's pecs, his own pecs start to grow. But Jeff doesn’t realize that his pecs are shrinking)

Jeff Seid: (Touching David's pecs) Fuck you're so hot!

(Jeff notices David's pecs growing as he touches them, making him look at his own smaller pecs)

Jeff Seid: Ughhh what's happening to me? Stop!

David Laid: (Whispering on Jeff's ear) I'm taking my place as the most aesthetic.

Jeff Seid: (Trying to pull away but he's too overwhelmed by the pleasure he's feeling) Ughh, let go!

(David grabs Jeff's arms while Jeff grabs his in an attempt to push him away)

David Laid: (Squeezing Jeff's biceps) Your arms are huge, man, I can't resist them! I can't wait to flex them as my own.

(Jeff continues to push away David's arms but little does he know that touching him makes the theft faster)

Jeff Seid: Please, my muscles are so small- ughh- 

David Laid: (Moving his hands onto Jeff's legs and shoulders) No, not yet. I need more!

Jeff Seid: Ughhh! Oh fuck!

(Jeff feels intense pleasure, his muscles still shrinking)

David Laid: (Moving onto hugging Jeff tight) I want more, ugh!

Jeff Seid: (Feeling the warmth of David's body and overwhelmed with pleasure) Please I- ugh! M-my bod-ughhh!

(Jeff is filled with more and more pleasure while David grows into 285 pounds. Before Jeff was crushed, David let's go of his now average and limp 150 pound body. David looks at the mirror and flexes while Jeff stands shakily.)

David Laid: (Flexing) That’s a bit too big. I need some balance in proportions. 6'6 would look good on me, don't you think?

(David grabs Jeff by the neck. Jeff tries to struggle but he is once again filled with immense pleasure)

Jeff Seid: UGhhh! Fuck ughhh!

(David's limbs start to get longer, he grows taller and taller. Jeff starts to get lifted off the ground. Jeff's limbs start to shorten and his muscles start to compact, making it look like he still has a bit of muscle definition.)

David Laid:  (Putting Jeff down) That's better, I'd take your remaining size but I guess I still have some humanity in me so I won't. Besides, 5'8 looks good on you, you can still model for a living.

Jeff Seid: (Filled with so much pleasure that he can't think) Please, David-ugh! Just let me cum again!

David Laid: (Rubbing Jeff's throbbing cock) Will you give me anything if I let you cum?

Jeff Seid: Fuuc- ugh! Yes, take what you want- ughhh!

(David continues to rub Jeff's 9 inch cock and grapefruit-like balls while pressing his own 6 incher on Jeff's ass. As more and more pleasure builds up, they both moan and start to breathe heavily. )

David Laid: (feeling his cock and balls grow) Oh, fuck this feels good!

Jeff Seid: Ughh shit ughh! I need to cum!

David Laid: Not until I do!

(David's cock grows into a 12 incher and his balls grow as they fill with cum. The opposite happens to Jeff as his once 9 inch cock shrinks into 3 inches and his balls shrink as well. More pleasure builds up until David can't take it anymore and cums.)

David Laid: (Ejaculating large amounts of cum into Jeff's ass) Ugghhh! Take it all in! Fuck this is so hot!

Jeff Seid: (Also ejaculating dribbles of cum out of his 3 incher) Ohh fuuuck! Ughhh! Ughh! Yeahh!

(Their orgasm dies down and Jeff faints after he cums, still whimpering and moaning. David inspects his new body and flexes while touching himself. He looks at Jeff on the floor, almost feeling bad.

David Laid: (panting, laughing) I'm glad you enjoyed it, Jeff. Your muscles are just too amazing to resist. Maybe in another life, we can both exist as muscle gods, just not in this one. Thanks for the donation

(The video cuts with David Laid walking away after putting tight clothes on)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2