Beastars Fic

GenericExcuse

Short scene of Louis and Legosi from Beastars. Slight hyper muscle. Might add more parts.

Legosi entered the oddly dark hallway, wondering how he had gotten lost in the familiar school. He looked around for anything that could help guide him out, but there was nothing. He soon arrived at a dead end, with only a single door on his right. He was about to turn around and head back when a grumpy voice called him from behind.

"How'd you get lost, Legosi? With a nose as sensitive as yours, it must have been quite difficult," Louis' brash voice echoed down the empty hall.

"Louis, were...you following me?" Legosi took a few steps towards the older, but shorter deer. Legosi was very tall, towering over most of the other students at Cherryton.

"To be honest, I figured, once I noticed you head this way, that you'd get lost. I thought I should try to make sure you don't get yourself into something too bad."

Legosi shuddered, eyeing the walls around them. "Is there... something here?" As he was distracted, Louis approached, swiftly standing before the tall wolf, and putting on a smirk.

"Just me. Don't get too worked up, Legosi. You're a carnivore; what do you have to be worried about hurting you?"

"W-Well, I don't think it's right to assume I'd be able to beat anyone in a fight. There's plenty that could happen."

"Like, what? A herbivore being stronger than you? Ha!" Louis laughed, sending a chill down Legosi's back. He thought about the situation, and noticed something off.

"Louis, if you think I can handle myself in a fight, why did you follow me here? You said you wanted to make sure nothing happened to me, right?"

Louis smirked, coming even closer. Legosi flinched, his instincts kicking in and causing him to recoil away as the deer lunged forward, grabbing his arm. Legosi grunted as Louis pulled, bringing him to an sudden stop.

"W-What? How did you pull me so hard...?" Legosi stammered as Louis dragged him, keeping a harsh grip on his forearm. He opened the door that was nearby, shoving Legosi in before joining him. Legosi stumbled back, watching as Louis' silhouette closed the door and stood before it. Legosi's eyes were good at seeing in the dark, but even so, most details were sacrificed. As Louis raised an arm to turn on the room's lights, a small snapping sound rang out. Legosi stared, scrutinizing, as the deer was finally splashed with light. He looked almost nothing out of the ordinary, save for the short part of his forearm that was revealed as his sleeve slid down when he reached for the light switch; the switch had been flicked clean off the panel, broken, and lodged into the ceiling. Louis kept his arm raised, displaying his forearm.

It was just a thin layer of fur over thick, bulging cords of linear muscle and sprawling veins. Legosi stepped back, eyeing the rest of the deer's body. Under his uniform, Louis' body might not have been very notable at first glance, but further examination would conclude that his clothes were strained in certain areas. Namely, his arms, shoulders, chest, legs, and calves. Countless rows of faint lines were embossed throughout those areas, sometimes shifting with the slightest breath of the deer.

"What's wrong, Legosi? Did you see something?" Louis almost laughed while his chest heaved.

"Louis, you...you look, different."

"I do, don't I? That's because I made sure to keep my body hidden," Louis pulled back the sleeve of the arm he had just raised. Legosi gasped as the deer revealed a lithe, powerful arm with pure muscle in stacks, topped with wide veins snaking throughout. It was absurdly sinewy and devoid of fat. Each fractional movement from Louis caused an exponential wave of muscle to pile onto the length, before going back to rest. "It was quite hard to hide this, from everyone," and with a low grumble, Louis began to curl his arm towards himself, keeping his hand clawed and fingers pointed away from his body. All Legosi could do was watch as the deer's arm began to fill with loads and stacks of striated muscle. As his forearm continued to slowly tilt, the bicep began to split, forming almost jagged peaks that twitched and vibrated from the force that he was exerting. His tricep was similar, expanding downward and horizontally. Louis exhaled, his chest rippling under his shirt, then sucked in a big breath. His arm was nearing an "L" position. The now massive bicep was straining and pulsing, rising higher, near level with his wrist. His wide forearms mashed against the side. His entire body seemed to throb with power. With a haughty chuckle, he turned his hand around, causing the mountainous bicep to swell even larger, allowing him to claw at the peak with that same hand. He scratched, feeling the thrum of each thick, defined striation of muscle through the paper-thin layer of fur and skin. He was able to wrap his fingers around the top, squeezing tightly.

Legosi didn't realize how enthralled he was by the display before him. His mind was blank, using only his eyesight to process what he was witnessing.

"You're paying attention? Good," Louis grunted as he slowly raised his arm. The titanic mass wavered as he turned his neck towards it. His shoulders and neck bunched into a mountain range. The sheer definition of his neck was now visible, stuffed with so much pure muscle in such a narrow space that turning his head caused it to rumble and vibrate, dispersing shockwaves of rocky muscle. He slowly let out his long tongue, taking a long and slow drag over the boulders of his bicep. Even his tongue was thick and strong. It flicked over his arm, dousing it and dripping hot saliva onto the floor. After several moments, he retracted his tongue, holding his arm up again at his side.

Legosi made a small whimper noise, realizing his pants were soaked with cum. He desperately attempted to cover himself, but was unable to look away from the shorter deer across the room. He found himself taking almost entranced steps towards Louis.

"Stop, Legosi," Louis commanded. Legosi did just that, save for his furiously wagging tail.

"I...I need to feel it, Louis, please!" Legosi begged, his voice whining pathetically. Louis scoffed, looking up at the wolf.

"You haven't earned it yet, dog. For now, you're to be quiet," to which Legosi silently nodded. "Watch. Did you think that was all I had to offer?" He laughed. "I haven't even begun to flex."

• Like 14

On 5/10/2023 at 2:38 AM, GenericExcuse said:

Short scene of Louis and Legosi from Beastars. Slight hyper muscle. Might add more parts.

Legosi entered the oddly dark hallway, wondering how he had gotten lost in the familiar school. He looked around for anything that could help guide him out, but there was nothing. He soon arrived at a dead end, with only a single door on his right. He was about to turn around and head back when a grumpy voice called him from behind.

"How'd you get lost, Legosi? With a nose as sensitive as yours, it must have been quite difficult," Louis' brash voice echoed down the empty hall.

"Louis, were...you following me?" Legosi took a few steps towards the older, but shorter deer. Legosi was very tall, towering over most of the other students at Cherryton.

"To be honest, I figured, once I noticed you head this way, that you'd get lost. I thought I should try to make sure you don't get yourself into something too bad."

Legosi shuddered, eyeing the walls around them. "Is there... something here?" As he was distracted, Louis approached, swiftly standing before the tall wolf, and putting on a smirk.

"Just me. Don't get too worked up, Legosi. You're a carnivore; what do you have to be worried about hurting you?"

"W-Well, I don't think it's right to assume I'd be able to beat anyone in a fight. There's plenty that could happen."

"Like, what? A herbivore being stronger than you? Ha!" Louis laughed, sending a chill down Legosi's back. He thought about the situation, and noticed something off.

"Louis, if you think I can handle myself in a fight, why did you follow me here? You said you wanted to make sure nothing happened to me, right?"

Louis smirked, coming even closer. Legosi flinched, his instincts kicking in and causing him to recoil away as the deer lunged forward, grabbing his arm. Legosi grunted as Louis pulled, bringing him to an sudden stop.

"W-What? How did you pull me so hard...?" Legosi stammered as Louis dragged him, keeping a harsh grip on his forearm. He opened the door that was nearby, shoving Legosi in before joining him. Legosi stumbled back, watching as Louis' silhouette closed the door and stood before it. Legosi's eyes were good at seeing in the dark, but even so, most details were sacrificed. As Louis raised an arm to turn on the room's lights, a small snapping sound rang out. Legosi stared, scrutinizing, as the deer was finally splashed with light. He looked almost nothing out of the ordinary, save for the short part of his forearm that was revealed as his sleeve slid down when he reached for the light switch; the switch had been flicked clean off the panel, broken, and lodged into the ceiling. Louis kept his arm raised, displaying his forearm.

It was just a thin layer of fur over thick, bulging cords of linear muscle and sprawling veins. Legosi stepped back, eyeing the rest of the deer's body. Under his uniform, Louis' body might not have been very notable at first glance, but further examination would conclude that his clothes were strained in certain areas. Namely, his arms, shoulders, chest, legs, and calves. Countless rows of faint lines were embossed throughout those areas, sometimes shifting with the slightest breath of the deer.

"What's wrong, Legosi? Did you see something?" Louis almost laughed while his chest heaved.

"Louis, you...you look, different."

"I do, don't I? That's because I made sure to keep my body hidden," Louis pulled back the sleeve of the arm he had just raised. Legosi gasped as the deer revealed a lithe, powerful arm with pure muscle in stacks, topped with wide veins snaking throughout. It was absurdly sinewy and devoid of fat. Each fractional movement from Louis caused an exponential a wave of muscle to pile onto the length, before going back to rest. "It was quite hard to hide this, from everyone," and with a low grumble, Louis began to curl his arm towards himself, keeping his hand clawed and fingers pointed away from his body. All Legosi could do was watch as the deer's arm began to fill with loads and stacks of striated muscle. As his forearm continued to slowly tilt, the bicep began to split, forming almost jagged peaks that twitched and vibrated from the force that he was exerting. His tricep was similar, expanding downward and horizontally. Louis exhaled, his chest rippling under his shirt, then sucked in a big breath. His arm was nearing an "L" position. The now massive bicep was straining and pulsing, rising higher, near level with his wrist. His wide forearms mashed against the side. His entire body seemed to throb with power. With a haughty chuckle, he turned his hand around, causing the mountainous bicep to swell even larger, allowing him to claw at the peak with that same hand. He scratched, feeling the thrum of each thick, defined striation of muscle through the paper-thin layer of fur and skin. He was able to wrap his fingers around the top, squeezing tightly.

Legosi didn't realize how enthralled he was by the display before him. His mind was blank, using only his eyesight to process what he was witnessing.

"You're paying attention? Good," Louis grunted as he slowly raised his arm. The titanic mass wavered as he turned his neck towards it. His shoulders and neck bunched into a mountain range. The sheer definition of his neck was now visible, stuffed with so much pure muscle in such a narrow space that turning his head caused it to rumble and vibrate, dispersing shockwaves of rocky muscle. He slowly let out his long tongue, taking a long and slow drag over the boulders of his bicep. Even his tongue was thick and strong. It flicked over his arm, dowsing it and dripping hot saliva onto the floor. After several moments, he retracted his tongue, holding his arm up again at his side.

Legosi made a small whimper noise, realizing his pants were soaked with cum. He desperately attempted to cover himself, but was unable to look away from the shorter deer across the room. He found himself taking almost entranced steps towards Louis.

"Stop, Legosi," Louis commanded. Legosi did just that, save for his furiously wagging tail.

"I...I need to feel it, Louis, please!" Legosi begged, his voice whining pathetically. Louis scoffed, looking up at the wolf.

"You haven't earned it yet, dog. For now, you're to be quiet," to which Legosi silently nodded. "Watch. Did you think that was all I had to offer?" He laughed. "I haven't even begun to flex."

I am excited to see if this will get a continuation!

• Like 1

Louis let his raised arm fall to his side, its size coming to match his other arm. Legosi couldn't even begin to explain how the deer conjures the size into the normally lithe arm, but he also didn't care. He found it miraculous, and did not dare question it.

"Let's play a game, Legosi," Louis calmly stated as he unbuttoned his uniform. He revealed his rippling, pillared abdominals and jutting chest. His adonis belt was acutely shaped and sharpened; Legosi instantly imagined Louis cutting sheet metal with it, and he probably could.

"I'll show you my chest, and you guess whether or not I can make it bigger than that. Sound good?" Louis playfully asked. As he spoke, he slowly rolled his pecs, making the striations undulate hypnotically. Legosi nodded enthusiastically, wondering what Louis had in store for him.

"Good, let's begin."

Louis abruptly pushed his chest forward two inches. The muscles pulsed, reacting to his gentle exertion. Legosi watched carefully. He saw Louis' smug grin, waiting for a guess.

"Um, y-yes, you can make it...bigger?" Legosi tediously spoke, unsure of what exactly to say, and partially wanting Louis to flex harder.

"Good dog. Let's move on to the next round." Louis' pecs instantly burst outward another four inches. Thick veins snaked from the outer edges, following the many deep striations arcing across his now absurdly pumped chest. Legosi pondered this. It seems unrealistic that anyone Louis' size could go beyond this, but given his lasting smirk, and of course his prior display, Legosi was sure this wasn't all.

"I-I think you can make it bigger..." his voice came shakily. Louis let out a deep chuckle at that.

"Alright then. Next:"

Louis took in a deep breath, his pecs rippling. He clasped his hands together in front of him, waiting, until an audible rumble shook from within him. Legosi shuddered as he felt the floor quiver ever so slightly. With just a soft grunt, Louis' chest exploded outwards, two globe-shaped masses of twitching muscle erupting from between his muscled arms, which were forcefully yanked out of the way. He remained still for a moment, save for the rhythmic pounding of his breaths and heartbeart causing his planetary pecs to rumble with sheer power almost violently.

Legosi couldn't believe his eyes. At this point he realized he must be having a wet dream. He felt his soaked crotch spurt once more.

"Well, Legosi? I'm waiting," Louis called from behind the almost vertical wall of beef separating the two men. His face was barely visible to even the towering eyes of the wolf. Legosi needed a moment to recover from his second load. He took his time to answer, but was sure of what he said.

"Th-That's it..." Legosi muttered.

"What was that? I can't hear you," Louis laughed. "It's like trying to hear through two boulders. Speak up, dog."

"Y-You can't possibly make it any bigger..!" Legosi called out desperately. He was adamant in his statement that Louis had reached his limit...however...

"Ha! I suppose you've lost the game. Badly, at that."

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 6:14 PM, mem1353 said:

Amazing story!

Just dropping off an AI-generated picture of buff Louis inspired from the story.

image.thumb.jpeg.52db9c9db48cbd0b5b964e451864052d.jpeg

Woah, cool. Can I ask where you got it from?

44 minutes ago, GenericExcuse said:

Woah, cool. Can I ask where you got it from?

I used Stable Diffusion (BB95 Furry Mix v6.0 checkpoint) using the Automatic1111 webUI to generate it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mem1353 said:

I used Stable Diffusion (BB95 Furry Mix v6.0 checkpoint) using the Automatic1111 webUI to generate it

Do you still have the prompt keywords?

7 hours ago, furfucked said:

Do you still have the prompt keywords?

Spoiler

For LORA, I used add_detail, LowRa, and Louis (Beastars). *The Louis LORA is found on the Furry Diffusion Discord.

For Texual Inversion, I used boring_e621 and FastNegativeEmbedding

Sampler: DPM++2M Karras, 30 steps

Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest), denoising strength 0.6

Prompt:

Spoiler

by djdarkfox, by null-ghost, by meesh, by zackary911, (full body:1.1), upload on e621, (solo:1), male, deer, young, louis \(beastars\), beastars, smug, grin, half-closed eyes, (veiny muscles:1), (hyper muscles:1), (broad shoulders:1.2), (small waist:1), green shirt, necktie, clothed, tight clothing, (looking at viewer:1), standing, (muscle growth:1), flexing pec, BREAK, (classroom:1), detailed background, <lyco:add_detail:0.2>, <lyco:LowRA:0.01>, <lyco:LouisFRL22nO:1>

Negative prompt: worst quality, bad quality, human, female, ugly, fat, chubby, loli, out of frame, cropped, comic, text, signature, watermark, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn face, missing fingers, gym, weights, lactation, harsh lighting, multi genitalia, multi penis, (multi balls:1.2), lake, swimming pool, pool, necklace, weightlifting, blush, broken arm, broken legs, boring_e621, FastNegativeEmbedding

Sorry for anyone following the thread for the story by posting all this in here, but I can't start PMs because my post count is too low.

Edited by mem1353
Added spoiler dropdown

• 2 weeks later...