(since I have a lot of feedback that Justin would be their favorite character, I decided to do a little chapter exclusively on him.)

Chapter 9: Justin's Fury

all happening at the same time, while our three friends David, Jeff and Max train with Dylan on the planet Roven, let's see how our knights of darkness occupy their time.

Thomas: "Oh yes it was so good this fuck with you Justin!"

Justin: " yes it was not bad but you should train a little more, I almost crushed you with my super strength"

Suddenly a student from planet Stix walks into the room, he bows to Justin and starts licking his feet.

Student: "Uh... Mr. Justin? Your ship is approaching the planet Kor"

Justin : " HAHAHA!!!! they're going to have the chance to see me in action!"

Student: " yes you are the most powerful." He said, stroking her calves

Justin : " who ordered you to touch my calf?" 

Student: " uh... sorry, I think it would make you happy"

Justin : " Only the privileged deserve to touch my body, insects like you are already lucky enough to worship my feet"

Justin puts his hand under the student's throat and he begins to squeeze hard, the student's head begins to turn blue then it explodes in full spurt of blood.

Justin: " OK, I'm going, see you later"

And off he went in the direction of his new prey, the planet Kor.

it rushes at the speed of light on the planet, it enters its atmosphere and pierces the roof of a bank.  There he is in the middle of the bank with an evil smile on his face and surrounded by people who all have their mouths open when they see him.  With the laser beams coming out of his eyes, he starts by aiming at the top of all the entrances and exits, rocks and crumbling concrete blocking all the exits.

Justin : " That's it, as the rats are not likely to leave the ship "

A security guard begins firing shots at Justin.  The balls bounce off Justin's massive pecs.  The super villain snatches a vending machine with his bare hands and throws it at the guard so hard that he disintegrates him.  he starts walking towards someone who works in the bank, his mass is so imposing that he cracks the ground with each step, he doesn't care about other people so much that he doesn't even notice that  he crushed passing humans who were kneeling so that he would spare their lives.

Justin : " TAKE ME TO THE GOLD INGOTS ROOM"

The bank manager trembles with fear but he leads Justin to a huge armored iron door that even an atomic bomb could not break.

The bank manager: " uh... i'll open it for you"

Justin " no need, no door stands in my way"

He thrust his hand into the door with such ease it felt like a hot knife cutting through butter.  he effortlessly pulls and tears off the armored door then he throws it at the manager who is now crushed under these hundreds of tons.  He quickly fills his bag with all the gold bars and then he leaves the bank.  Once outside he finds himself facing about twenty police officers pointing their weapons at Justin and a large tank.  "Pathetic" Justin thinks, with his hands he begins to melt all the gold bars in his bag leaving a golden puddle to form on the ground, he stands in the middle of the puddle and begins to absorb it, his  muscles begin to swell with power and his supervillain costume changes colors to gold.

442ca835-a150-4fa6-9c35-ae051d96f01f.jpg.308ba332a55ac889b7e2527ec6066604.jpg

FIRE!  shouts a policeman and a deluge of bullets come crashing down on the body of this god.Justin closes his eyes and tilts his head back, he's so happy to be invincible.

Justin: " I love bullet massage.  Alright stop laughing"

He spreads his legs and flexes his monstrously muscular bicep causing a golden shock wave and with his new power it turns all the policemen and the tank into motionless golden statues.  Justin turns his head and he sees a huge building, maybe a hundred stories high.  A Machiavellian smile then settles on his face.  He begins to lift the tank now in gold and he comes to throw it on the pillars that hold the building upright.  It capsizes and collapses towards Justin.  With one hand Justin brought the building to a halt.  Here he is now levitating above the city with a thousand ton building in his right hand and masturbating with his left hand.  Suddenly he throws the building in the direction of the city, this causes an earthquake which reduced it to fire and to blood.  Justin landed and walked through the burning city as if nothing had happened.

Justin : " It's okay, I'm done with this planet.  "

He digs a hole with his two hands and pulls them apart little by little, thousands of cracks appear on the planet, Justin does that so easily that it looks like he's splitting a coconut in half.  After a few seconds he is flying in space and in front of him the planet Kor cut in two which no longer exists.

Justin : " Two more months to wait and I could have everything I want HAHAHAHAHA..."

To be continued.....

• Like 10