I would have added:

"And then I wake up when my seatmate elbows me in the ribs. Apparently I have been snoring since the plane took off. I wipe a thin ribbon of drool from the corner of my mouth..."

But then I am like that!

Awesome work! I am not usually into titanification stories but this one is clever and entertaining beyond measure!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, arpeejay said:

Awesome work! I am not usually into titanification stories but this one is clever and entertaining beyond measure!

Hey thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I don't usually go for the "and then it was all just a dream" cliche but feel free to interpret it as a dream sequence. 

Enjoy your flight!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MuscleAndBulge said:

Hey thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I don't usually go for the "and then it was all just a dream" cliche but feel free to interpret it as a dream sequence. 

Enjoy your flight!

I'm just wondering what he's going to do next. The typical response to these events involves tanks and fighter jets. Here's hoping he finds a refuge somewhere!

😍😍😍

That was an absolutely fantastic story! Imagining a guy growing out of a plane, a 747 no less, and then growing so large as to use it as a sex toy is just as hot as can be. The way you wrote the story, I felt like I was there watching it happen or even having it happen to me. 

• Like 1