Chapter 10: The S-exam ; David's test of wisdom

Two months later, Professor Gorrio returns to the planet Roven to collect his students, to his surprise when he saw his three students he was left speechless.  Indeed Jeff, David and Max trained super hard with Dylan and the results are shocking, they all doubled in muscle mass and their amount of magic became overpowered.

Gorrio : " You have outdone yourself Dylan I think they are ready."

Dylan : " of course what do you think!  they may not be divine yet but they are very powerful and sexy" He walks over to Jeff and raises his t-shirt to lick those abs. "Hope you come see me again"

And off they go towards the planet Chorum to meet Tim who will give them the S exam. But during the trip Max asked a shocking challenge to Mr GORRIO.

Max: " I want to arm wrestle you"

Gorrio : " you know i could crush your hand in a second?  but it's ok, I take up the challenge"

David and Jeff make force fields appear to prevent the ship from being destroyed following this duel.  The two males are seated around a table their hand joined against and start the arm to do, their biceps flex, real mountains, Gorrio starts to push but Max resists, suddenly Max's arm shines and a burst of strength comes  push the hand of his teacher on the other side, following this demonstration of force Mr GORRIO illuminates his eyes with a golden color and finally comes to press Max's hand against the table.

Max : " you are too strong!  I can't do anything to you" Max comes to kiss his teacher's still swollen bicep.

Gorrio : " don't worry one day you will be"

After 24 hours of flight, they arrived on the planet Chorum, they land, and are greeted by Tim, a man with long hair, wearing a black cape and black pants that cover his thighs so muscular that no one could pass.  below him, his upper body is bare, he wants everyone to drool over his steely abs.

86614080.png.7ccbb848a437a33773948b16cafeb624.png

Tim : " Well we're going to start without further delay, you will all three have a test, David will do the test of wisdom, Jeff the test of courage and Max the test of strength.  Follow me David!"

Without discussing David follows Tim to a large room, at the end of this large room there is a closed door.

Tim: " You will go through this door, you will then find yourself in a simulation, nothing will be real, you will surely face a memory or a close person.  Anyway good luck"

Tim walks towards the door and opens it, when he wakes up he finds himself in a prison with another person and this person he knows too well since it is his brother Bastia.

David : " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

Bastia : " It shows, however, I'm locked up like you, we can't get out the bars are impregnated with magic that neutralizes ours.  We're going to be stuck for a while."

David: " Alright then tell me how you got to Baram"

Bastia : " Alright I'll tell you but I'm warning you you won't like it HAHAHA!"

Bastia

It all started 12 years earlier on the planet Tiwa, Bastia played in the garden to avoid hearing the cries of her brother who was being hit by his father and their mother when she was sitting on the sofa helpless in front of her husband.  .  Suddenly!  Bastia sees in the sky a demonic being levitating above the village, the evil being bouncing its massive pecs causing earthquakes and explosions all over the planet.  Bastia and David's house collapses, it brings down large rocks that crush their father, miraculously David, Bastia and their mother survived.

Bastia : " Afterwards, our mother led us to two escape pods, she put me in one and you in the other and you know what's funny is that she chose to go in the same pod as YOU  .  After the capsules took off, the evil being rushed towards us, he threw your capsule very far and he grabbed mine with his big hands.  he looked out the small window and gave me a big devilish smile.  I was both terrified and fascinated by such power.  He finally decided to take me to the planet Nexus where his people (the knights of the shadows, a very powerful sect) train.  He dragged me there for a very long time, until the day I turned 17, I became so powerful that I wiped him out and all his people.  For a year I searched for you and mom until the day I reached planet Magnus.  While you were at M university I found where our mother lived, and to my surprise I saw that she had spent her life with one of our guys, she was so happy, plus they had a child that  they called it Bastia.  I was so furious and enraged that I ran into the house and killed them all.  Following this I joined the planet Stix where I was welcomed by Baram and from that moment on I swore not to be weak anymore and to silence all that would oppose me."

The discussion ends because of a mysterious individual dressed all in black and wearing a black hood, he disintegrates the bars and goes to Bastia to kill him, when he sends his spell, David pierces him with a blow of his  fist, the man's corpse disintegrates on the ground.  Suddenly Bastia walks over to David and lifts him up by the neck.

Bastia : " You shouldn't have done that, I'm going to rip your head off HAHAHA!"

David : " Please stop, I know my brother who played in the garden is still there, you have to open your eyes!  "

After a long minute of silence, Bastia puts David back on the ground and leaves without saying a word.  A flash lights up and David finds himself in the big room next to Tim.

David : " I'm sorry I failed," he said, looking down.

Tim : " Well done, you made it!  "

David : " But why ?  I let him go"

Tim: " many people would have let him die, despite being your enemy he is still your brother, and the fact of having saved him is a form of wisdom.  Congratulations you passed the S exam"

Tim raises his arms in the air and summons a golden lightning that comes down on David, suddenly his muscles start to grow again and again until he is the same size as Tim, a tight red suit comes to cover his upper body,  black and gold pants appear on his gargantuan thighs, and to finish like any superhero a cape appears on his back.

Screenshot_20230506-150344_Gallery.thumb.jpg.423cf616a5a5c714e11f9d40f2d9627f.jpg

A new god is born

To be continued......

• Like 8