A hunter and his prey (1-3; 16/05/23) -- NEW CHAPTER

Firestar

Hey everyone,

this storyfied roleplay takes place within the universe of my previous demi-story and tells another tail.

Enjoy! :)

---------------

Credits to the following (discord) role-player’s I met to create this: JonasCopperwire, growingwolf, Lyra Strings

Copyright disclaimer: I don't own any picture. I link every source if possible. Please contact me or a moderator in case of demanded removal.

Edited by Firestar

Chapter 1 - Surviving is hard, finding love is harder

To spoil the beans already: This story is about two beings – me, Jeremy (a fox-demi), and Jack (a wolf-demi). We are living far away in a country, where demis had not been either long hunted or outcasted. We had quite the adventure of finding us, whilst we both started out with difficult and unpleasant situations. But I might have to go far afield first …

I am proud to live in this country. But it wasn’t always that way. Why? Here is a little refresher: It all started right at the beginning of an old and long forgotten era where humans and demis lived in peace together for centuries. And then there was that great civil war against monsters which suddenly appeared. They were basically demis but influenced by old ancient magic, which still nobody understands. As magic was stated to be forgotten good, the events in our neighbour-country did shock everyone. They had even gone so far that they banned their own people! I couldn’t believe it when I learned that humans thought that demis were the source of evil magic and deported all of them to their southern lands. They forced them to live on their own in small villages – sorted by race. That was the reason why my homeland banned every human being and created additional conflicts, which in my behalf weren’t necessary in retrospective. So, oh my… It was a disaster back then!

Anyway, whilst their southern border and our northern border had many centres of conflict, the overall conflict wore out overtime and the fronts softened, but the fear was still there. I still can’t believe it that one demi-bull could rekindle and solve such a stupid situation. You surely remember the happenings in Garlica, the hometown of that bull, which shocked many as the news of the suddenly extinct village went through the world.

I don’t know how it ended, but indeed he made all of our problems vanish. The separation of demis and humans was over as everyone built new crops of trust between the races. So, of what I heard, our neighbours maybe weren’t the most modern but proofed to be worthy of being taking as a grand example of creating better ways of society. That’s where a once fascinating movement evolved out of this. They dreamed of a city where everyone could live in peace, where everyone could have equal chances and where anyone could establish oneself if he is dedicated enough. And so, my home was born and called “Animalica”.

Animalica is great, you know. It’s a huge city full of truly divers people. Even though there are mostly demis it’s surprisingly popular nowadays! The humans of the neighbour-country even did a movie about it. “Zoomania”, was its name. It received many critics as it was “just a movie about demis again”. Truth to be told, our country once indeed made movies with demi actors only out of protest… or rather out of propaganda to “softly” expel the rest of the humans out of our country. But this time some were wrong. There had been humans in the movie, but just weren’t playing the main roles…

Anyway, such things aren’t the only problems of my city nowadays. They encountered humans to be quite  … quite a vulnerable species amongst the whole population. Demis had sometimes been too animalic and raw because of their wild senses … and had no single fucking problem with it whilst ”pure humans” surely suffered as they are so fragile beings. Hence, we proofed to be dangerous a bit too often. (Okay, to be honest, that was actually an understandable reason for humans to ban us in general.) So, there were multiple reasons why dedicated, animal-specific sectors were introduced, carefully structure and built for almost a decade. But even that did not solve everything. Not for me and my husband at least…

My demi-wolf, for example, once found himself as one of the biggest wolf out there because he originated from an ancient line of demi-wolves – the “giant wolverinos” or whatever they are called nowadays. Just imagine a demi-wolve which grows and loses fur by the season. He usually is standing two heads above most of the people and is considered very tall. Even if someone compares him to the elephants out there, which mostly sport beastly super-heavy muscular builds with massive arms like him. It isn’t the only thing though. I once accompanied one of his meetings with his doctor, who knows about a certain strange condition of him, which is the reason of him being so oversized and sporting that cucumber with thick cum factories to play…

image.png.fadafa3f15a401ff557fdb4ff3bc4c19.png

image.png.989ccececee421d24d64f01c678a5f48.png

Twitter – Flexwag – https://twitter.com/Flexwag/status/1437468450616713222/photo/1 (18.09.2021)

All of this does sound quite pleasing, right? Well, how about chronical back and neck-pain as he is regularly forced to bow down to the other creatures? Yeah… you see his other side of the coin there…

So, wouldn’t it be because of his size, it would be his instinct to simply track and HUNT / kill citizens to fuel his passive growth as he is always hungry. Before we met, his incredibly accurate sense of smell around all of those people in the city also rendered him confused. So, to keep focus, he forced himself to distract with learning a lot about plants and herbs in the local municipal garden, which he visited in his most desperate moments. That’s where we met the first time by the way.

Truth to be told, I almost had been bitten by him. But I wasn’t afraid and did the first step to change the game from being his prey to being his husband. And, oh boy, THAT would be a long story but is of FAR less interest…

Which leads to me, punily having just halve of my wolfs mass. I am a rather small and cute but still athletic creature. I am a head below the average height of normal humans but am gifted a big manhood to pleasure my boy during rutty hot nights. Well, at least its big for my kind. Anyway, my instincts to hunt aren’t as active as my husbands’ but I still had my own problems back then. As I always wanted to have a place where I can hide immediately, the lack of trees and bushes in and around the city always made me feel a lot less comfortable. So, my wish to move out of the city was as strong as his.

We actually found great sympathy in the way we both smell ourselves and others and keep our personalities. And well, it is quite some time ago that both of us met, have our first romantic adventures, become good friends, then become sexbuddys and finally got a couple - loving each other passionately after moving. And months later we ended up together in a rush as he needed a new home. Somewhere else than that stupid swiftly build metropolis, containing a daily chaos demis and humans facing all the most individual genetic combinations and cases of reactions yet to be found.

Today, we share a big log-cabin styled wooden house in a small village at the countryside. It was built by the “local giants” with similar family-trees like my man, which faced the same issues. I’d say it was coincidence that we found that place, but it rather felt like destiny. Especially as the house was built in hope someone might have grown a little too big as well and would move in around that time. Good thing we found ourselves lost at the border of our new hometown.  So, yes, a lot of luck was involved to us now living peacefully and be a “small” happy family and finding the best fitting home we could ever get…

Edited by Firestar
  • Like 1

Chapter 2 - Finding presents

My big wolf runs an apothecary with a greenhouse attachment to our house and also enjoys his nature by working as a blacksmith and hunter. He loves to combine his portfolio naming it the "Meat & Greens - Dinner". It perfectly combines with my job, working as an agile and skilful electrical engineer – building, fixing and installing devices for use and the local villages around.

Speaking of his job, coming back home the wolf wants to ask his love, whether he had seen “that animal”. Giving me a kiss for a greet I answer: "Uhm... No... That prey smells strange tho. Did you have a taste already?". "Nope. Just thought I would ask before skinning and cleaning it.", he says, wearing a tank that fails to conceal his thick round pectorals.

Looking at his packs it wasn’t the only thing he fails to conceal these days. I just have to mention how he looks at the moment: "Uhm... I know you are on highest moons right now, but... Why is my big wolf still drooling through in his ridiculously bulging pants after I bought him new clothes recently and let him use my butt to maximum?". It obviously makes him remember how the wolfs’ sexdrive was just skyrocketing last night, loving me, his small fox.

I can smell that whiff of sent which makes it cribbling down my spine, nonetheless. Oh man, just to add here, he busted out SO MUCH cum and just couldn't calm down in his heat. That’s also why he decided to go night-hunting, obviously preying that excellent meat of that unknown creature he has never seen before, which is leading us to this moment…

"Oh, you know...", he says as he bends down to whisper into my left ear: "I badly need to fuck again.". He then cheekily licks the sensitive parts of my neck with his tongue. "Nah, nosy wolf! This time it isn’t my sweaty pants you can smell your fat prick hard in.". "Awww! But they always smell so good if I do you!”, he jokes, reaching in my pants and moving my hand, making it brush against something warm and bulgy.

I tease him by giving his hand filling balls that squeeze which makes him moan out loud so slutty that it makes me remember why I physically drill and love him back sometimes. He moans before looking down at me again and growls playfully: “You are going to pay for that!”. His look is exquisitely horny and tells me right away what he is about to do…

Knowing that my body isn’t ready, I hate to ruin the play already. He knows that I am a fox and don’t mate THAT often. “Don’t you dare, puppy!", I growl to him - adding his nickname, which I use to remind him who to respect. I mumble more shyly: "My ass still hurts from yesterday... huhhh…”. It makes him growl in frustration.

“Let me guess: I gotta do this instead, little picky queen?". He holds up the head of the strange creature, which has more than one set of horns and its eyes are like that of an insect. I “eww” for a moment. He shakes his head: "Don’t insult my bounty! Anyway, I gonna head off to take care of this.". I hear him thud out of the room and enter the garden shed where the bloody work is usually being done…

After a LONG day of troubleshooting heating systems, preparing them for the upcoming winter, I come home by car. I hear grunting and growling through my windshield and see that massive figure lifting weights in the garage, which I drove in front of. The car just came to a hold…

Our gazes meet, so I wave a “Hi”. After exiting the car, I stand next to the open garage-gate. He sits there just in his pants and guess that the training must be (intentionally?) intense as he heavily sweats. I couldn’t bear him passively (air spreads his stunk) making his lunatic horny statement. I guess the developments of his body DID something to him after all as he spreads way more wolfman-bo, which not even showering could wash away. "MAN, could you NOT man-scent the whole house to tell me that you are fucking HORNY?!", I bark from the INTENSE smell as I step in…

Avoiding him and going through the rest of the room, I am not seeing his most probable pump as I face the opposite direction. I hear: "Hey, I at least opened the garages door!". "That's not enough, puppy! PLEASE, I just want to have clean air for my well-deserved dinner!", I beg for his understanding for my similarly sensitive nose. I was about to head into the house but then made up my mind and now come in and say: "I'll just open the windows for a moment...". A steady airflow suddenly rushes through the house, what enlightens my mind already in the next seconds…

Meanwhile, clings and clangs sound loud as he almost loads the quadruple of my own weight to the bench press he is using at the other end of the garage. I approach him and see his rippling quads pushing his sizable package way out. I am used to see his member being semi all the time, but now also know the reason of the smell. His pants a soaking wet for some reason…

Still mesmerized by the sight though, I watch him do his heavy lifting for another moment. Remembering I should do some chores, I have to ask him something and decide to ignore his embarrassing state. "Regarding dinner, uh-“, I begin but he immediately grabs the topic. YEAH, GOOD QUESTION! Uh… I tasted some of the meat from that thing and MAN… it’s pretty good!", he growls loud while doing some squads as “resting”. “That’s good news! I am in the mood for some cooking. You say the meat is good quality?".

With him turning to me, I know he almost was about to say he wants to have sex too as a dessert, but his stomach does some loud growling and interrupts his thoughts. Embarrassed at being stymied by his own body, he rubs his stomach and says: “Yes, some of that meat would be EXTRA fine.”. Satisfied by having my answer, I plan to head off to the interconnecting door into our house.

Nodding in agreement and accepting his order, I avoid the path next to him. I see him getting to the point of failure of his routine. Suddenly I hear his puppy begging, turn my had and see his lusty eyes asking for attention before I do whatever I have to do. He then just sits up again and now bounces his pumped pecs for me, which present their recent development of growing big as my head. He clearly could kill me these days if he would want to. I am lucky I am not his prey – anymore…

He starts to rest and smiles at me as I see his dick twitching in his even wetter pants. My heart instantly melts away but I am able to catch myself. "Uh uh uh! Don't make my heart break, puppy!", I muffle. He mimics a sad child, who doesn’t get the treat it deserves. I sigh and step right in front of him to cheer him up again. I wish I would have remembered that this makes him leak instantly and form a puddle of pre right in front of me. “Fuck…”, I mutter and stare for another moment…

Knowing I might end up as a cumbucket way too soon again I better not continue to just stand there. I say in an avoiding way: “Okay, big boy, give your best!”. I tap his shoulders like a coach and quickly enter the house to avoid further contact. I know we would still hear each other even if I would shout from anywhere of the house. So, if he needs something we can always communicate…

Later, after I did my chores and began coking, I heard him asking for some water. He shouted through the walls, making every single fibre of the house vibrate by a bit. But before I could hand him the glass in the garage, I hear his heavy steps thudding through the interconnector and into the house. We meet in the hall…

He walks towards me with his thick cock hanging thick down his right pants’ leg. He takes the glass to drink everything in one gulp. I just have to ogle his mighty shoulders. They seem slightly wider. His back also looks larger like most of him does. Even his glutes bulge out more than usual. That to an extent I can perfectly see the top of his ass-crack sticking out of the mentioned new pants. Cheeky, like his wolf-ass is these days, he grabs and squeezes my thick ass and growls erotically: "Hurry up, furball! Or shall I hump you here and now?”.

Finishing checking him out I end at the bottom of his paws and turns sour immediately. Dollops of pre plops onto the floor as he wants to return to his gym, knowing I won’t play his game. "ARRR!", I growl in wrath seeing the puddles of pre dropping heavily to the ground. Before he could even make another step to wherever, my agile fox body quickly grabs his thick fingers. I pull with all might, making him turn by a 180° and almost tripping over on top of me. Our eyes meet as he stabilizes right over me with his huge arm bumping against the wall.

I persist: "Uhmm, puppy~! You know that your ‘furball’ will task you to rub every SINGLE drops off the floor if you make ANY further step into the house, right?”. I grin devilishly and kinda angry because he should know all this after all these moons. He blinks slightly embarrassed. He hadn’t even notice he is dripping again. I growl in frustration which outgrows his sexual frustration he fights his whole life already with.

One might already have figured out our roles which probably resemble the most perfect pair of big + dumb and small + smart. So, I teach him a lesson once again by slapping his wobbling bubble glutes – envying them for a second – and state: “Dear BIG puppy, EITHER you wipe those stains off of the floor and train your muscles until you don’t want to fuck me anymore OR I will shove you more food into your mouth than you could ever handle! AND BELIEVE ME: It will be YOUR belly that blasts THIS time!”.

He blinks in himboly confusion. he grins and move besides me. “Good puppy, move your lovely thick ass back to gym and I will prepare the dinner for both of us meanwhile.”, I assure both of us in a loving tone.  and

He just chuckles, shrugs and hoots: “Hah, gotcha! Thanks for the water, punny.”. “Punny” is his word for telling me I went at least a bit too far. That’s why I freeze for a second. I try to evaluate my mistakes which originate from our hours of doing relationship building. I know I am quite demanding and love dominating him often. But this time I only could find him going overboard by being careless. “I want my house clean!”, I think. I see him go back into the garage gym and hear him announce he will do some extra exercises.

Knowing him and my mistake, I bring him a bigger jug of water to keep him hydrated and apologize myself with a little smouch. Guzzling down that gallon of fresh well-water before hitting the weights, he then increased and almost double the weights while I head off to do the cooking…

Him then vocally marvelling his progress and commenting that he should have pushed his intense full-body routine way more often, hearing him grunting so much more than usual and experiencing all the loud gurgling of water down his throat, whereas I know he will drip in sweat later and ooze LOADS of it within our house, I have to pay my respect and second mind something…

At first, it really was only a joke, but hearing him grunt more and more in those minutes and loudly counting his sets like a beast made me decide to reward him with all I could cook and hope he might get too tired for a fuck today with both from me given options. So, I plan to cook a lot more of what I know he could handle anyways…

Edited by Firestar
  • Like 1

Chapter 3 - A brave fox stuffs his hungry wolf too good

After a total hour I finally finished all cooking. I had luck that I prepped most of it and only needed to get it from the freezer next to the refrigerator, which contains and cools the new raw meat. "Boy, I am proud!", I comment loudly. Checking on my beast, I call him for dinner. Already hearing his heavy steps thumping to the kitchen and dining-room he bumps into the room like a train…

"FOOOOD!!", he growls enthusiastically as he passes me and joins the table. He even moved so quickly, that I could barely make out his body! But his body’s odour is SO thick musk that I could see the mist following him – fogging through the air. And then he looks right at me with a LOT less lust and a LOT more raw, literal hunger. The good fox, me, then serves the hungry beast the well-deserved food. He grins widely as my handsome teasing figure holds the first plate to bring to the dinner-table. I smile broadly and say: “I am convinced you will love this! You really earned this today!”. My tail waves to underlines my statement…

Seeing him then SHOVLING the first two platters – his usual hunger in a nutshell - down his throat I was GLAD that I made five other platters of which I probably will just get as blasted to see being emptied alike. "Huuh!", I even howl for a second in surprise to just watch him eating all of this in such an unhealthy speed - forgetting all his manners. Even just sitting and eating there with all possible enthusiasm, I barely see exhaustion from his workout so my only hope now is him going into a food coma, I guess…

Getting my own rather big dinner this time on two normal plates, I see myself finish my first plate like him but going for the second with comparably slow speed. He, on the other hand, just emptied the whole rest of the dinner-table and made it ready to wash. In fact, I finish dinner in the same moment. I huff of being full, but he is just forming a bit of a muscle gut and would just smile at me. He howls in joy of saturating his insatiable hunger for more: “DAYMN! You are the best cock ever been, cubby!”. (Yes, we also have words for each other to say thanks or complement.)

After being baffled that he ate everything I cooked for him I just blink amazed and thank him with a kiss. I indeed have not expected SUCH a disappointingly small belly on him, though. I wanted one which elevates the whole desk! In this very moment I ask myself, whether I rather want to have a muscular bear right in front of me, which basically are most people of our village – well known for eating even more and never train their gut off. It remembers me that my husband never kept a belly for some reason. “Ooh, I think I will change this once and for all!”, I think with a devilish grin.

While doing the washings and preparing the second round I ask him how his day was and want details about the meat as it tastes spectacularly. To our both amazement it took him most of the day to figure out how to carve the unusual six-limbed corpus with unusually large thick legs. According to him, it had small but incredibly dense muscular development. He managed to skin and clean it in time, tossing the organs into the composter afterwards and store the meat in our mentioned fridge. After that he had taken a quick shower to wash the blood off, wearing only a pair of skin-tight workout shorts then, which I remember still is wet as sponge and showing off his thick bulging legs and enormous package. Then he was going to the home gym and had started lifting until I came back home. I am surprised to say the least as this indicates he had A LOT of energy to give today. “What endurance!”, I think speechless.

An then I realize something… I stare in awe at him as I am used to see a big, tall wolf in my kitchen, munching food with great delight, whereas snack-attacks aren't unusual. But THIS hungry guest has a DIFFERENT vibe with his incredibly veiny pump and fluffy fur. His wide torso spinkles with sweat as his thick veins bulge out like his pecs, which hang larger than I have ever seen them before. "Uhm... daddy wolf... Hahahaha, oh man! You look like you have grown some without notifying me!". (He likes being called “daddy"…)

He just grins there and states with overwhelming awareness: “Uh, don’t exaggerate! I am just slowly getting bigger. Though, I will never stop growing for the both of us. So, there is no one better who could protect you.”. Then the same muscle-flexes happen to show me how save I am. I can’t help myself but to remember again why I had chosen him. Regardless of how big he would get; he would always be my big wolf - a gentle giant. And of course, I am his forever cubby, a small fox in need for protection in the cold winters out here…

“MAN, I am full. Wanna watch a movie?”, he asks and initiates changing to room to chill out. It makes me suddenly realize I failed my mission. I only fuelled him and need to adjust my plan. “I guess, overfeeding is the key?”, I calculate for a moment…

Minutes later, I am sitting next to him on the ever-bending sofa and look up to the wolfs face. Being the double of my width, he cheekily moves me on his lap to hopefully get some fucking going. It isn’t like the wolf just would love any form of pleasure I could give him by now - inside or outside does not matter. I could even tease him until I allow him to fully fill me to the brim in bed.

But this time I have other plans and sit on his lap with him eagerly awaiting sexual pleasure. I suddenly say: "I wonder... What happens if I-". I grab a snack and playfully push it into his muzzle. He looks like that is also finem munching on it with a confused and interested look. "That slice was delicious... Not as much as you, that's for certain, but you just made me hungrier! … C'mon, throw in some more!”, the wolverino mumbles like a starved and still hungry alpha.

I am surprised that the beast obviously craves for some more food by himself and asks whether I will feed him some more. He effortlessly opens wide, letting me push some more down his mouth. I sit on his big lab while reaching to the next slice of munchy crackers. He caresses my butt-checks while he bites the next chunk of food like a pro. I massage his back, my hands brushing along his huge delts as he slurps the slice with such envy. “Ever imagined ‘eating together’ could be that fun? Want some more?”, I joke.

“’Eating together’!? How fancy! Is that why you warmed up all those boxes out of the fridge? You want your old papa wolf to get round, don’t you?”. I grin but don’t answer to hide my plans. "Mmmm. I love to have my challenge! Here! Have some more…", I think instead. "Speak your mind before it's you that I eat up, hehe!", he growls eagerly. I laugh: "But who would feed you then? Or don’t my big buff pappy daddy wolf wanna grow some more for me?". He moans by that and howls: "You wanna make me GROW more, huuuuu!?". I grin devilishly: “Mmmm, yes, daddy! … Get your next cracker~!”.

I toss the next slice into his mouth. He really gotta open wide for that one as I then feed him the full bowl. "Mmmm. Yes, grow for me! ", I moan. I twist his thick nipples while I shove the rest down his throat. The wolf then exaggerates a manly grunt to reward me of eagerly feeding him. He then swallows the rest and fells his belly vibrating as he burps. His belly's a bit rounder already, which satisfies me more than I could ever imagined. I pet his wobblier belly - covered with a layer of fur…

"Babe, that was good...", the fat muscle wolf mumbles before asking for a drink. I then open and drink out of a 2l bottle of coke for a quarter and suddenly spill a bit over his face - just to lick that sugar off of his hungry smile. "Mmm, wanna have a drink?", I tease after kissing him. Of course, there is a catch in that question. Wondering for a bit what all of this should result into and why my papa wolf is so thirsty I decide to fuel him with the WHOLE bottle in a single rush. "2 litres coming right up!", I giggle after he nods in thirst. His beautiful eyes widen as I plug the bottle into his mouth, force-feeding that one…

After it is fully flown into his muscle gut, he huffs for air. The experience was new to him. “Jeez! You're really into it!”, my beast mumbles and is slowly REALLY getting turned on by all of this. I can feel it in his slowly arching pants. But I am NOT DONE YET! So, since we became some sweets from the near town, I got some dessert for him. He seemingly can’t stop to rip out of his clothes while I feed him spoons of cake.

“Oh GOD…  ngghhh… If you … NGGH! … keep bringing such good stuff, I might get even fatter!“, he ‘threatens’ me. I just can’t help myself but to love that statement somehow. “Oh fuck… this is SO tasty!”, he growls and adds another minute later: “MMmmmpf… … Now, come up here, hon!”. A warm chuckle of warm appreciation comes out of the tall one’s throat as he kisses me hungrily. “Shiiiit… ripping off those last pieces of my gym-shorts!”, he gasps and gets even more chunks of food. I blink in disbelieve after all that mass vanished into his mouth.

After the kissing ends, I mentally conclude: “Damn… it still isn’t enough…”. I ask him whether he is still hungry. “More?!”, he gasps and massages his large belly. “Do-… Do you see THIS? I don’t think I can take any more!”. I look almost too disappointed after he says that what makes up his mind immediately. “Hmmm… I … think there is still room for more?”, he thinks out loud and really adds sheer impossible 10% to his effort.

“You… want me to feed you fat muscle bear wolf some more?”, I ask innocently and still hoping to get him MAXIMALLY FAT and TIRED as fuck. He looks a bit doubtful of him overcoming his limits now though. "Awww, you are such a loveable husband! Surely there is some space down there for the winter, no? I surely would love to have an even more huge puppy to cuddle at nights. :)", I grin, face to face with him. He blinks back and grins: “Well, yes! Today I am all yours to test your creations like a void, chief!”. I warm up some pizza, which is not just filled with meat and vegetables, but something special to motivate him…

Closing the gap between us once again I touch and caress his belly. It's so soft and so pet-able now! I grab one of the platters behind me. "Look! I even added some-", I start and suddenly hear his excited barking as he recognizes his most favourite ingredient oozing into the air. His eyes widen in excitement making his fullness inexplicably forgotten.

He reaches for the platter and ceases bothering with utensils. With his bare hands he then shovels the round baked dough full of meat and veggies wholesale into his gullet. He cleans the platter with his raw tongue to only reach for another. As he eats and eats, making his belly swell out some more. Aside from his belly, which looked as if he had swallowed a whole pumpkin, the rest of him is even looking beefier beyond the pump with which he had entered the living room. His arms and traps are looking thicker. His shoulders broadened more than anything else while his pecs rests on his fat juicy muscle gut. At this point his belly button has become an outie.

He is slowly halving his speed – REALLY full as he finally gets. "Mmmm", I purr in love with his furry belly, which is now stretched and getting dense like a pressured balloon. I intensely pet his belly after I took all those empty platters to put into the dishwasher. "Wow, you really did eat it all! … … Except for that one final plate.", I mutter in astonishment. He pants heavily and looks like he is blasting soon. His puppy now begging me to stop for a change. Probably it’s also because of my handsome sight of only having an apron on, because I am feeling too hot at the moment and want to test his fuck-o-meter…

image.thumb.png.293ab800bced26b462db34edaddb0255.png

Twitter – yizhikugua - https://twitter.com/yizhikugua/status/1530478259674222593/photo/1 (07.06.2022)

And then there is the moment I have been waiting for. "Awww, shall I help you with that last one?". I grin more like the devil himself of seeing him slightly resisting. He shakes his mouth to his sides and insists there is no space left. "I am so FULL of all this. I did not even think I could eat that much.", he chuckles as he rubs his bulging and now confidentially gurgling stomach. He truly looks like his stomach would burst. He seems more and more tired than horny as the wanted effect of a food coma slowly comes its way.

"What?!", I exclaim in disbelieve. "Come on, we eat it together!", I say and decide to make THE ENDGAME out of it. I cheer high tones to announce my husband probably won an unofficial food-eating contest all by himself. I rest on his lap and belly. "C’mon puppy, be a good boy! I eat a bite and you eat a bite.", I motivate him. With that I hand the last seasoned bone and bite a bit off of it. And then I munch in delight. I let him smell my delicious taste of foxman-bo to symbolically harness a carrot right in front the horse. I undoubtedly sweat from just watching him react so innocently and grunts like a himbo, giving all his might.

As soon as he clears his throat for the last bit, he makes sure of the effort: "Is that the last of it?". I nod proudly and then I slowly push the big remainder into his mouth. He SLOWLY swallows the last bit of meat, which almost dramatically makes his belly swell one last time. "Man! Look at this! You have been eating for twenty people! How do you feel?". He BURPS BIG TIME…

"Full and too fucking tired.", he then says in a warm and almost confounded way because his sexdrive was none-existent at this point because his stomach has taken all the energy. One can clearly hear, much to my relief, that he is WAY too tired to carry through his lust-driven promise from earlier. "YES!", I think, trying to hide my cheer for myself as I know what that means. In the same moment I am not just acting like I am proud of him anymore though. With that a huge project was done and a new interesting memory is made! I jump on him with him hugging me deeply into his frame…

Suddenly the chair below us cracks out loud and collapses underneath us. We tumble with a loud THUDD onto the floor, whereas my face is nestled between his thick pecs and nipples that never had looked so swollen. Hearts could appear as I dive deep into his big titties, making me fall love by the soft landing. "Look like I have a new project in the workshop.", he chuckles. I chuckle too. "Mmmm, looking forward to cuddle those big tits instead though...", I mutter into him.

My nose then notices a sensation. “Uuuhhff!”, I puff and whiff for a moment until the sensation gets way too strong for my fox-nose. The odour originates from his axes. I figure he has never lifted his arms the last hour. His body odour and sweat are now even more pungent and also strangely mixed with the foods nutrition. "Uuuhu, yeah, right to the bathroom, puppy!", I command with humour and say I will prepare the bed. "Roger, cubby.", he acknowledges in loyal tone with sleepiness starting to edge its way into his voice.

Suddenly, I feel something BIG and soft brushing my groin. For a second, I wonder where his prominent package went, but his exhausted huffing distracts me so I could not see what happened under his legs and feet. “Uh…”, I begin, but he already tries to get up with incredible strength and, hence, groans being over-bloated. With my presence on his body he suddenly slips over his now appeared puddle I probably haven’t noticed because I was so focused on him…

He unwantedly rolls to the side and flattens me out. I just exhale and squeal in this moment. Feeling like I just was rolled over by a truck I lay flat on the floor and continue to do so. Even as he is himboly excusing him as he slothfully props himself up onto his feet again and succeeds standing. His being of a blob wobbles heavily as he balances with his new forward weight. Then he slowly waddles to the shower and begins to wash himself – however he can even move his limps…

I got numb from that deep stomp into the floor and couldn’t move for minutes. "Oh boy... That hunter got me.", I mutter. Right to my side I see the mesmerized chair and remember it had been vainly built for him. Ending my day, I dizzily then go for my own evening-routine and forget of what I thought I felt. Minutes pass by as I don’t even notice him joining me as I fall asleep quicker than him in his food coma…

Edited by Firestar
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...