Littlerjim

11 hours ago, Lambert771 said:

Ok, I need to ask, what did Trent, outside of calling Seb small guy, do to consider him a bully. Cause honestly, thats all I found. Maybe there was more I missed....

And again, Trent offered him a shot. If he was a bully, he would keep it to himself, in my opinion.

Will see in later chapters but right now, perhaps they will talk (though not sure how well it will go) but for now,I have zero compassion towards Seb

Clling him small is enough if it's done all the time and like i said THAT comment hut Seb more than Trent ever thought of .

Trent is not a bad guy, you are right . he offered a shot but the damage was already done and Seb was fed up with him because of his comments. 

• Like 1

Seb seems to me like now that Trent has called him out, Seb sees Tremt as now more than just a threat but now as a danger.  I am almost certain that if Seb were ti get his hands on BB-X he would shove as much of it as possible into Trent.  Probably not even thinking about future consequences since he would get so wrapped up in revenge.  

• Upvote 1

Chapter 4

There’s no sound except for his own breath, a steady pant that’s dragged from his lungs, and the gnarled buzz of the gym lights. The mosquito drone of it bores into the back of his brain, already telling him to lift again. Trent had been going for two hours straight.

With a sigh, he wipes his brow and gets back to work, curling the bar up to his chin for another set. What was he at? More than 200, at least. He’d figured out pretty quickly that actually seeing numbers caused issues for him - the weights became heavier. It’s like his brain couldn’t conceive of the feats his body was now capable of pulling off. So he tricked himself, just piling on weight until he found what soothed him. It wasn’t sensible, he knew, but he wasn’t doing it to be sensible.

It was like a hunger, but more subtle than that; hunger would denote a craving, an ache that demanded to be satisfied. With this new drive, there wasn’t some force demanding to be appeased; the desire was fully in the driver’s seat. He awoke needing to lift, he barely made it through classes with only one thing on his mind, and when he finally got here, it wasn’t enough to simply work out. He needed to burn, to reach new heights, to go for more and more.

He didn’t like to think about Seb - it still made him feel sick whenever he did - but he vaguely recalled this wasn’t the case for him. He never pushed himself to the absolute limit, he called it easy. Trent couldn’t conceive how that could possibly be true; how could he feel like this, and not need that pain? Did the drug affect people differently? Or was it perhaps some after-effect of the catalyst he’d taken, did he need to contact the lab to report the side effects?

It didn’t occur to him, not for a moment, that it might not have anything to do with the drug.

With an annoyed “tch”, Trent puts down the weight, near throwing it to the floor. He’s no longer alone. He didn’t need complete solitude, of course, though at this time of the morning he usually got it. But every day this week he’d been joined by the same person: Adam.

On Monday, it seemed a coincidence. He liked to work out early, when it was quieter, but as he was finishing up, the place was certainly a little more crowded. Adam was just one of the faces in the crowd - or at least, roughly a foot above it. He simply stretched and got to work, never too close; but Trent caught him looking in his direction more than once.

The next day, he resolved to arrive earlier and to finish before Adam did. But Adam arrived earlier too, and the following three days turned into a strange game of chicken, as Trent did his best to avoid the almost 7ft tall giant. They hadn’t spoken since that night, two weeks ago, and Trent wasn’t in a hurry to change that. He picks up his towel, and readies to leave again, but something stops him.

He’d started at 4am this morning. How long was he going to let these people back him into a corner? 

“You know there’s only so many hours left in the day, right?” He demands, striding up to where Adam racks his weights. “Can you really not take a hint?”

Adam freezes, and straightens up. When he turns, there’s no hint of the arrogance Trent is used to seeing. He looks tired, but forces a polite smile. “Hey, Trent. Yeah, you’re really committed, it’s an inspiration really, man…”

“Oh, cut the crap.” Trent snaps. He didn’t want this to be another big confrontation, but Adam was starting to get under his skin now. “You know exactly what you’re doing. Why can’t you leave me in peace?”

Adams face darkens and he opens his mouth to speak, but stops himself and sits down on the bench. “Man, I fucking suck at this kind of stuff.”

“What, tormenting people? I’d say you were a fucking savant at that, Adam.”

“I’m not tormenting you! I’m… I’m trying to keep an eye on you.”

Trents brow creases incredulously. “Did Brie send you?”

“No! No, don’t tell Brie, she’d kill me if she knew I was doing this,” Adam says, panicked. “I’m here because you - well, you know, the whole thing-”

“What “whole thing Adam”? The whole thing where you treated me like trash? The whole thing where you were going to destroy my life?” Trent's fists shake. This is awful. He’s reliving that night in the apartment all over again, but now he’s started, he can’t stop. “What did you expect, hmm? You’d just stalk me until I, what, turn around and tell you it's okay, there's no need to be so tough on yourself, I forgive you? Fuck Adam, I knew you were dense but this is something else.”

“I didn’t ask for forgiveness. I’m not stupid.” Adam says, unable to look Trent in the face. “What I did was fucked up. I was… I was fucking bad, man, and I don’t like it. But I don’t have to keep making the same mistakes right?”

“So don’t.” says Trent in exasperation. “Just leave me the fuck alone and I’ll be fine.”

“Dude, you’re not fine.”

“Excuse me?”

“You’re a mess, Trent.” The words cut, but Adam says so with a forthright honesty. “You look even worse than when you came back. Bigger, but worse. How long did you even sleep last night?”

“Wh- and whose fault is that exactly? Who’s been tailing me earlier and earlier all week?”

“You need someone to keep an eye on you.”

“Who the FUCK are you to tell me what I need?!” Trent’s face is red with fury - but Adam’s words ring true. His clothes are soiled with the sweat of his work out, his shoulders rise and fall. The bags under his eyes have sunk to new depths. He looks huge, but not exactly healthy. Adam finally meets his stare, and talks with a deliberate tone.

“Brie won’t see you. She thinks we’ve ruined your life enough. She wants what you’re asking for. Sebastian won’t even acknowledge what happened, and Abbie - well I’ve not even seen her since. So let me ask you - if I don’t keep an eye on you, who will? Because you’re sure as hell not taking care of yourself. Who exactly is going to catch you, if you-” His voice cracks.

“If I what?” Trent asks, but the realisation dawns on him even as he asks it. “Oh god, you think I was going to-”

“You wouldn’t be the first. One way or the other, you keep this up and you'll end up hurting yourself.” Adam returns to inspecting his shoes. The buzzing lights once more flood their ears.

After a moment’s pause, Trent sits on the bench next to him. It’s a tight fit, the two huge men taking it up entirely.

“Is that why you asked Brie to stay with me?” He asks - he’d all but forgotten the exchange as they were leaving the apartment, but it comes back to him now.

Adam just shrugs, a movement that sends the huge slabs of muscle across his shoulders rolling like a landslide; a huge spectacle for such a gentle gesture.

“You shouldn’t be alone. And it sucks that there’s nobody better, but right now there’s just me.”

The lights buzz.

Letting out a sigh, Trent stands. It isn’t ideal but, truly, things aren’t any worse than they have been. If anything, the sigh is one of relief: until that gnawing returns. He needs to lift.

“You, uh. You feel like spotting me?”

---------------------------------------------

The next few weeks of campus life go at a more comfortable pace. Trent still feels that urge to lift, but it ebbs more easily than it did. The morning sessions are more fruitful with Adam’s help: he’s kept in check when he needs to be, but the presence of a spotter able to keep up with him means he can achieve even more than before. And with greater weight set on the bar, the itch is abated for longer and longer periods. The two don’t talk much, but Trent can’t help but notice elements of Adam’s own technique that could improve, and he occasionally gives him pointers. The effect on Adam’s progress is explosive.

“Fuck dude, you’re seriously good at this!” He says, rolling his shoulders after another personal record. “You should become a PT, you’d make bank!”

He never seriously considers it. For now, he’s content with finding a sustainable rhythm through life; each day starts with the still slightly awkward lifting session, and progresses with classes and studies before he retreats home for bed. And yet, even as he finds solace in the mundane familiarity of it all, he can’t help but notice changes.

His aversion to measuring himself had not dissipated - the one time Adam had suggested it ended their session early, as Trent simply left, and the mistake was never repeated. But the progress of his growth was difficult to ignore. He knew, for example, that Adam had recently hit that golden marker of 7ft tall, but to Trent he appeared to be shrinking. Before, his eyes were level with Adam’s massive valley of a chest, but now they were closer to his chin. Doors had become a problem; not just because of the height, but his increased bulk meant that, in most instances, Trent needed to twist around instead of simply ducking to get under them. 

As he walks through campus to his next class - early, to try and bag the seat near the fire escape that would afford him extra legroom - he can feel the eyes upon him, from down below. The campus was packed, but it felt like he was wading through it, almost. And everywhere; whispers. He couldn’t help but think; how would he have reacted to this, if things had been different? Would he have thrived on this attention? Or would he have always hated it -

Slam.

He’s lost in thought, but even if he’d been paying attention, it wouldn’t have prepared for what struck him. It was like being hit by a truck - almost literally, as a titan of muscle and brawn careens off the quad and into his side. Trent is sent sprawling onto the pavement below - an impressive sight in its own right, like a huge tree being felled - and scrapes his arm painfully across the hard floor. Looking up, he sees a dark silhouette of an unparalleled man, haloed by the light of the sky above him. For the first time since that night he sees Sebastian.

“Aw, hey little guy, didn’t see you there. Yo, Justin, go long!”

He clutches in his hand a football, ludicrously small in the titanic mitt that palms it, and apparently what he was catching when he knocked Trent to the floor. He winds back, showing off the thick cords of muscle along the interminable length of his arm, and releases it. The man he throws to would have once looked gigantic to Trent - he’s maybe a little larger than Adam the first time they’d met - and yet he looks on helplessly as the ball soars far, far past him and further away down the quad. There’s an audible sound of frustration from him as he runs off after it. Seb smirks, turns his attention back to Trent, and reaches out his hand to him.

“Here, let me help you up.” He looks up and smiles at a couple of students walking past them.

“No thanks,” Trent ignores the proffered hand and finds his own feet, which he immediately uses to try and walk away.

“Woah, what’s the rush buddy? It’s been a while. You’re looking big.” Seb says, stepping in Trent’s way. “I mean, not as big as me. But I’m the biggest. No shame in being small next to me, right?”

“I have to get to class.”

“Sure, sure, gotta keep those grades up right? But I’m glad I caught you, I’d been meaning to ask - you haven’t heard any nasty rumours about me, have you?” Seb asks, folding his arms.

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh good! I guess there’s nothing to worry about then,” He smiles, but lowers his voice low so nobody will overhear. “It’s just when you’re as big as I am, you have to deal with a lot of jealousy. You hear all kinds of nasty, spiteful lies about me being dishonest, or messing with people’s meds.”

There’s a moment of silence as Trent looks up at him, his mouth agape. “Are you for real?”

“Oh, I’m absolutely for real. The very well-paid lawyers my parents had me speak to are real. And any amount of slander that might damage my reputation, or my career, will be met with a lawsuit that is very real.”

Trent is rooted to the spot. He doesn’t know what to do, what to say. He’s once again tiny. He’s once again powerless. When Seb brings him in for a hug, and he doesn’t resist, his arms like lead at his side. Seb’s mouth dips low by his ear and whispers:

“But let’s face it - who the fuck have you got to tell, anyway?” He breaks away, and calls out to Justin before jogging out over the quad.

Trent doesn’t go to class. His first stop is the bathroom, where he checks himself in the mirror. He cleans his arm from where he fell - there’s not much blood, but there’s grit caught in the graze which is slow and painful to remove. He constantly finds himself looking in the mirror; why is he still so small?

With a sigh, he turns off the faucet, and picks up his bag. He still doesn’t go to class. Instead he leaves the building, and heads a short way across campus to another, down a corridor, and knocks at the door he comes to.

“Come in”

Trent enters the room - it’s light and breezy for its small size, with a squashed and well-used sofa. There’s an overwhelming smell of coffee, coming from the oversized cup on the desk in the corner, where a woman in her late 30s sits. She wears a thick cardigan and loose beads, and although she doesn’t comment on the huge young man who just entered her office, Trent clocks her looking him up and down for just a moment.

“Um, hi,” He says, his voice barely breaking the quiet of the room. “Our appointment wasn’t until later, but, uh… is there any chance we could…”

She looks at him again, the pained expression and the graze along the arm he’s holding.

“Of course, I can make time. Why don’t you take a seat…”

-----------------------------------

“That’s so awesome dude. Therapy’s such an important step, it’s fucking dope!” Adam says, clapping Trent on the back. 

His enthusiasm is maybe a little oversold, but to be fair it’s two-pronged. Adam’s pleased to see Trent take that step, but he’s also overjoyed that he’d decided to share the information. He barely spoke during their early morning meet-ups, if it wasn’t specifically about the work they were doing, and to share something so personal with him; it really touched him. 

“It’s not therapy, it’s counselling. They’re…” Trent pauses; although he’d definitely seen a better side to Adam over the last couple of months, he knew that the big guy didn’t handle nuance very well. “Different. I might see a therapist too, it’s something we’ve discussed. But yeah, it’s been a couple of weeks. It’s um.. It’s been okay.”

Trent didn’t especially want to rake over the sessions here and now. They were sometimes painful, but mostly soothing. He was surprised by what they walked about; they did cover what had happened at the end of last year and what he’d been through, but a large amount of their chats covered the here and now, or else things that seemed totally unrelated. But today… Today he had homework.

“Adam, do you… would you say we were friends?”

“Uh… I mean, I guess I don’t know, now you ask,” He stops tidying weights as his brow furrows. “I think you’re kinda the only one who can answer that, y’know? I gave up that privilege.”

“Okay, then - these morning sessions, how do you feel about them? Are they just you running penance still, or do you like them?” Trent asks.

“Aw, no, I like them a lot. You’re a cool guy, if a little in your own world sometimes. Wait, does that mean you like them too?”

“Yeah. Yeah, I do.” It’d been the topic of yesterday’s conversation, and the answer had surprised him then, but feels more natural now. “But I think, if we’re friends - I mean, just doing this is a bit transactional, don’t you think? Did you want to, maybe, hang out sometime?”

“Hell yeah, bro, I’d love to! Except…” His face falls. “Well, obviously, I’m still with Brie. And when I’m not with her, I still see Seb quite a bit. Not as much, but he’s - I mean, have you seen him since?”

“Once,” Trent admits. “It didn’t go well. Seems he’s eager to pretend nothing happened. And Brie… I mean, I’ll need to speak to her sooner or later. Maybe not right away though.”

“She’ll wait. I guess I should tell her about these little meetings, huh? She’ll get it though. Seb’s the bigger problem. You’re right in that he won’t talk about it, but he’s gotten… what’s the word..?”

“Litigious?”

“What, no? Wait, did he threaten to sue you? Fucking asshole..” Adam shakes his head, “Not that I’m surprised. It’s kinda hard to explain how he gets, but it’s like he sets the rules, and only you and he know they’re set, right? The first time I saw him after… that night… I ask how he's been doing since then, if he’d spoken to you or anyone. Fucker acts like it never happened, tells me I’m stupid and leaves. The next day at lunch, half the guys I hang out with every day won’t talk to me. Apparently I’ve been trying to talk shit about him behind his back.”

Trent is startled at the feeling of recognition at Adam’s words. “I know what you mean. He’s clever. It’s like he knows nobody’s going to call his bluff, so his version of things is just accepted.”

“Exactly! Sometimes he seems okay, and other times he’s just putting people down for no reason. It’s like… it’s like he wants to see you jump through hoops for him, and if you don’t, you’re out. You’re nothing, and everyone leaves you behind.”

“If you don’t do what you’re told, he turns you into me.” Adam, opens his mouth in shock, but Trent continues. “No, it’s okay. You don’t want to be like that, take it from me. I get it.”

It’s uncomfortable, but Adam breaks the tension.

“Fuck him. I’d rather hang out with you anyway - but maybe we can take baby steps for your sake. Next weekend he’s got an away game, how about I get some of the boys I trust together and we get you out to a club, yeah? Music, drink, and who knows; we might even get you laid!”

--------------------------------------------

“You sure you’re good?”

“Yeah, I’ve got it, go have fun.”

“Alright, big man, holler if you need anything!”

Was his name AJ? TJ? Trent couldn’t quite remember, he’d been given a lot of names tonight. He was the kind of guy who wore his cap backwards at all times, even here at the club, but he seemed okay. They all did, to be fair, it was almost like being in highschool again, surrounded by a bunch of rowdy jocks who just wanted to have a blast with him. Oh, except he was twice the size of any of them, of course. That was pretty new.

But it had been a long time since Trent had been in a setting like this and, a foot of extra height notwithstanding, it was getting overwhelming. So he’d volunteered to go get a round of shots at the bar out on the terrace. It was quieter here, the air fresh, and he didn’t mind how packed the bar was. The queue gave him time to think.

When he finally reaches the front however, he doesn't get to give his order. A small man ducks in under his right arm, staying under it and standing pressed against him.

“Two spiced rum and cokes, please!” He says, sniping Trent’s order.

Trent stares open mouthed at him. The guy is tiny, even by normal standards. He has short hair that grows a little longer into a tousled fringe, a slim, lithe frame, and a confidence like none Trent had ever seen. There’s also his aftershave - strong but not obnoxious, with a playful floral note.

“Did you honestly not see me standing here?”

“Oh shush, one of them is for you.” The man playfully pushes his hand against Trent’s midriff, letting it linger there for longer than strictly necessary.

“But I’m buying drinks for my friends too.”

“Well, they can get their own drinks. Cheers.” he says, handing a glass to Trent and taking a large sip of his own. 

Trent accepts the drink, and the bartender finds someone else to serve - Trent had a drink already, after all. He sighs in frustration.

“Sorry, were you eager to get back to your friends?” The diminutive man asks.

“Erm. Not really.”

“Then what’s the issue? The name’s Aiden, by the way.”

“Trent,” he responds, taking a sip of the rum. It’s not something he’s had before, but he quite likes it. He enjoys the zing of spices on his tongue.

“Cute name! If you’re not in a hurry, why don’t you come join me for a while? I’m sure your boys won’t mind waiting for you.”

Trent is a little puzzled but agrees - why the hell not? He can feel the heat and hear the noise from the club every time the door opens, and he’s not in a hurry to get back in there. Instead, Aiden leads him over to the other side of the terrace where they find a wide, wicker sofa. It creaks ominously as Trent takes a seat on it, but seems to hold for now. Once again he raises his glass to the little guy and takes a sip.

“You’re fucking huge.”

Trent’s sip sprays a little as he chokes at that matter-of-fact statement. “I - I mean, I guess I’m pretty big yeah, I’m not sure I’d say huge…”

“I’m 5’3” and you’re going to tell me you’re not huge? Can I touch your arm?” Aiden asks, reaching out before even asking for a response.

“Um - I guess so?”

Aiden reaches out, his tiny slender digits not even close to wrapping around the girth of Trent’s unflexed bicep. His drink goes onto the table, forgotten about for now.

“Jeez, the size of this thing… You know, most guys like you are all about showing off, right? I’m grateful you don’t seem to be an asshole, but you can afford to loosen up a little.”

“Well, I guess… I wasn’t always this big.” Trent says. It’s a little awkward being touched like this in public, but… in this secluded little corner of the terrace, the only attention on him is from his little companion. He doesn’t mind it at all.

“What was it, gamma rays? Alien artifact? Magic potion?” Aiden asks, his focus still on the muscle in front of him.

“Ha, yeah, something like that,” Trent responds, and a thought occurs to him. “You know, I could probably get hold of more magic potion. If you wanted.”

“Do you not think you’ve had enough?”

“No, not for me.”

“For me?” Aiden stops and looks at him. “Why would I want to be bigger? I'm cute as hell.”

“Oh. Oh, I’m sorry,” Trent corrects himself. “I didn’t think-”

“It’s fine,” Aiden waves his hand, “No need to make a big deal of it.”

“It’s just, you mentioned my size, I thought you liked it.” Trent continues anyway.

“I do like it,” Aiden responds, placing his hand on Trent’s thigh.

Or at least, what he thought was Trent’s thigh. He hadn’t expected what he felt there to be so… low.

“I really like it,” he says.

“Um, Aiden, that’s my…”

“Yes, I gathered.”

“Aiden, I’m not - I’m not into guys in that way.” Trent says, but his heart is in his mouth even as he says it. He’s not gay. And yet… Aiden’s actions don’t come as a surprise, and he doesn’t really want him to stop.

But Aiden does anyway, immediately as Trent expresses discomfort. “Oh! I’m sorry, I misread things completely, are you okay?”

“Yeah, no, I’m fine,” Trent says, beginning to blush. “I didn’t mind - I mean, I can deal with it, it’s all good.”

Aiden’s eyebrow raises at that first comment, but he doesn’t push it. “It was great to meet you anyway, Trent, I hope you have a great night. Oh! Before I go, could I quickly borrow your phone? My friend has mine.”

“Um, sure..” Trent says, unlocking his and handing it over with uncertainty, his stomach still doing somersaults.

Aiden takes it and is there for just a couple of seconds before handing it back, thanking him, and leaving.

Trent sits for a moment to collect his thoughts - he considers going after him, but eventually decides against it. He stands and heads back to the bar, where he starts to wait again. After five minutes or so, a thought crosses his mind. He pulls his phone out.

It opens to his contacts, where there’s a new entry for Aiden, and a note attached:

“Just in case you feel like contacting me - any time.”

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

So, it's now an eight chapter story.

I've not had a lot of time to dedicate to the re-writes I wanted to do on this, which is a shame, because there was a lot. A good portion ended up on the cutting room floor, and even then I wasn't satisfied with the length of it, or the pacing. So I've moved some events around and sliced it in half instead.

I know some people considered Adam to be the logical best person to make up with, and others will consider any reconciliation a betrayal of Trent's character. To speak to that briefly - Adam was an asshole. It's as simple as that. But the simplicity of the part he played in Trent's torment ironically makes it easier to unpick. He was just going along with the crowd, playing the same role people expected of him, and as we learn in this chapter, being somewhat conditioned by Seb to play that role. There's a reason Seb chose to give a dose to him specifically. He was someone he could easily manipulate into making Trent's life hell.

When confronted with his own actions, it could go one of two ways for Adam; he either doubles down or steps up. For me, the latter is just the more interesting direction; he has a fun energy to write for, especially after the transformation Trent has gone on, and I have some big plans for him down the line.

Next chapter shouldn't be as long - or, y'know, it might be. I'm working on it!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

A lovely Part 4. Your descriptions of Trent’s need to lift, to force himself bigger, were exquisite, masterful. Likewise, his reaction to seeing Seb again; exactly right. You’re a skilled writer, thank you for sharing it with us.

In terms of the story, I’m intrigued to see where Trent develops, and ultimately what the resolution of Seb is. You’re keeping us on tenterhooks.

• Like 1

Nice chapter, glad to see Trent getting help and maybe even finding someone....

As for Adam, yeah he was an asshole but like you said, he could have double down on it or try being better. In my opinion, writing those kind of characters can be tricky. 

You can make them still charming besides being an ass or turn then into scumbag that deserves nothing good.

Ergo, Sebastian. God how I wish a truck hits him. After all he did, not only he acts as if nothing happens but also threats to sue for slander? Good gor Adam to realise how big of a shit he is.

Really curious how the talk with the girls will go but just need to be patient.

Thanks for the chapter and have a good day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Littlerjim said:

So, it's now an eight chapter story.

I've not had a lot of time to dedicate to the re-writes I wanted to do on this, which is a shame, because there was a lot. A good portion ended up on the cutting room floor, and even then I wasn't satisfied with the length of it, or the pacing. So I've moved some events around and sliced it in half instead.

I know some people considered Adam to be the logical best person to make up with, and others will consider any reconciliation a betrayal of Trent's character. To speak to that briefly - Adam was an asshole. It's as simple as that. But the simplicity of the part he played in Trent's torment ironically makes it easier to unpick. He was just going along with the crowd, playing the same role people expected of him, and as we learn in this chapter, being somewhat conditioned by Seb to play that role. There's a reason Seb chose to give a dose to him specifically. He was someone he could easily manipulate into making Trent's life hell.

When confronted with his own actions, it could go one of two ways for Adam; he either doubles down or steps up. For me, the latter is just the more interesting direction; he has a fun energy to write for, especially after the transformation Trent has gone on, and I have some big plans for him down the line.

Next chapter shouldn't be as long - or, y'know, it might be. I'm working on it!

Honestly, I think deep down in Trent's mind he saw that they were being manipulated and are still being so.  In a sense Brie is manipulated to stay away simply by that one night that is still in her mind that Seb caused.  Adam is and always will be a dickhead, but a down to earth one.  Adam is sensible enough to lay off after a serious mistake and conscientious enough to know when someone is in danger.

It was never made clear if Seb continued to grow.  I assume he did at least a little more. Just what everyone needs... A muscle hulk with a bad case of affluenza.

• Like 1

About your writing it is indisputable to say that you are a.great writer and you are bringing real feeling to stories of muscle growth.  Congratulations on that!  

Well...about Adam, to me he's still an idiot and he proved to be a manageable man (that's above average stupidity)

About Seb...Arg!  Can someone punch him?  How to break your front teeth?  

There's a phrase I always say: every big guy needs his cute, adorable, confident runt.  Trent will start to like one of his own.

Thanks!

• Like 1

i'm enjoying the friendship between trent and adam, and enjoyed the description that despite Adam was still growing he seemed to be shrinking to Trent

seb is defnetly an asshole, i just can't see he as victim even in the first 3 chapters

• Like 1

Ohhhh I like  you are showing us how to be wrong. Adam might be an ass but he is actually down to earth. He knew what they were doing was wrong and decided to be the best man and apologise BUT untill it was too late and it took Trent to do what he did for him to realize it.

Seb on the other hand is just showing his true self. He is selfish and selfcentered and given he comes from money he believes he can do as he pleases. It's sad he is not even trying to talk to Seb and only turning people agains him.

Trent is having a growth on himself., He feel restless is because he doesnt feel "safe" he feels there is always someone trying to harm him and now he is trusting a little bit and maybe finding what he likes on the way.

• Like 2