Littlerjim

“This is nice. I like what you’ve done with the place.”

He meant it. The distance from campus wasn’t ideal, but out in this part of town, the buildings were built different. The apartment here was the bottom two floors of an old, four storey townhouse, and the ceilings were high. The chair Trent sits in is a little taller than most, more comfortable for his bigger form - the sound of the sander out in the yard is a reminder of where it came from, as Adam works on another.

Trent hadn’t made that many changes to his own life. There was food, of course, his now much larger body demanding more calories than ever. And clothing. He’d seen his old highschool graduation hoodie today, and marvelled at how tiny it looked in his hand. Even if he ever could manage to squeeze his bulk into it without tearing - and he couldn't - the entirety of his abs would be clearly on display.

But between his diet and wardrobe, there wasn’t much more Trent could afford to do. He relied on hand-me-downs from Adam for the most part, and had already blown through his savings from last summer. It was cramped as all hell in the same old apartment he’d had since the end of freshman year, and the only way he had of dealing with it was simple; don’t be there. That had been easier of late: when he wasn’t working out, studying, or in counselling, he was with the boys. It’s how he thought of them anyway, it didn’t really matter who was there. All into fitness, all into sports, none of them wanting Trent to be anything other than present. It suited him just fine, settling into the macho anonymity of it. Of course, there were also times when he was with one boy in particular…

“Your small talk still sucks.”

Brie is sitting on the sofa across from him, on its edge with her legs hunched up. An uncomfortable posture for an uncomfortable conversation, he reasoned. It was hard to tell if she’d grown over the last few months - he supposed she must have, they all had to varying degrees, but his had easily eclipsed hers. Her eyes were level with his chin, he’d noticed when he’d entered the house. 

“Are you still calling me small?” he quips, to no reaction from Brie. “Sorry. That was in bad taste. You seem… happy. With Adam, I mean.”

And him with you, Trent thinks. He remembers when he’d asked the hulk of a man to set this talk up, and how broken he looked as his shoulders slumped.

“I can ask her if you don’t want to…” Trent had asked with uncertainty - he didn’t think it was that big an ask.

“No. It’s fine. I can do it. Let’s get back to work.” Adam had said, unable to look at Trent.

“Um, no, it’s obviously not fine. What’s wrong?”

Adam looks pained, before finally relenting, “I just knew this day was coming, is all. The two of you were into each other, and it’s only ‘cause of the whole size thing that you split. But that’s not an issue now, so…”

“Wait, you think I’m trying to get us back together?” Trent asked in disbelief.

“It’s fine, I understand.”

“I really don’t think you do, asshole!” Trent says, playful punching him on the arm. “I’m not after your girl. I just need to talk with her, is all. It’s a bit weird being friends with someone but skipping out on half their life.”

“You - you’re serious?”

“Of course I’m serious. You really care about her, don’t you?”

The thought appears to be a new one for Adam.

“Yeah… yeah, I guess I really do.”

Brie can’t help but smile at Trent’s observation. She’d been trying to keep on top of her emotions for Trent’s sake, but talking about her 7’4” golden retriever of a man couldn’t help but crack the facade.

“Yeah, I am. It was just an attraction at first, but he’s honestly so thoughtful once you get to know him. Well, I guess you have gotten to know him. Not in the same way, though, obviously. You know I didn’t put him up to bothering you, right?”

“He was pretty adamant I not tell you either,” Trent nods. “But I’m pretty grateful he did, looking back now. I needed something to focus on.”

“Did he tell you he dropped the L-bomb with me the other day?”

“No! It’s not exactly the kind of thing we talk about. But it doesn’t surprise me,” Trent says, thinking back to that conversation at the gym.

“Trent, why are you here? Not that I’m not enjoying the chat, but this room can’t afford to have an elephant in it. We take up too much space as it is.”

Trent sighs deeply. “I just need to talk some things through. What happened last Autumn… you’re not Seb. You didn’t do the things he did. But you were a part of it. And if there’s a way for me to move forward with Adam of all people… well, you’re a part of his life. So maybe there’s a way for us to move forward too.”

Brie bites her nails, before responding, “I figured it’d be something like that. Can I - can I tell you what was going through my head when all of this came out?”

Trent nods, and she continues.

“Guilt and humiliation. Guilt for what I’d done for you. For what you narrowly missed becoming, for the pain I’d put upon you when I was supposed to have your corner. And humiliation for falling for it. I was more willing to believe Seb than my own boyfriend. How could I have been so gullible? But… a lot of time has passed since then.” She reaches out her hand, and gently takes Trent’s. “I still feel awful for what we - for what I did. And I still haven’t forgiven that overgrown bastard. But… I can’ t help but feel that the wedge that he drove between us used a crack that was already there. Things weren’t right for a long time, Trent.”

Trent nods, an uncomfortable feeling knotting in his stomach. But at least this time he agreed with it. It was his to own. “I think that’s true - it wasn’t exactly a relationship of equals, especially towards the end.”

“I know what you were going through was tough - but you never confided in me, except maybe one time. You tried to hide it. To be “strong” enough to take the burden, when really you were just hiding away,” she pushes.

“Sure…” Trent reasons, “But was that lack of trust unwarranted? If I’d come to you with my feelings, would you have taken them on board? Or dismissed them as jealousy? It’s pretty clear what you thought of them by the end.”

She nods. “That’s… probably fair. But I only had one voice in my ear, didn’t I? I had Sebastian poisoning the well by telling me you were just envious of us, and the case for the defense was… absent.”

The two are quiet for a moment, before Trent breaks it.

“Do you ever wonder what things would have been like, if none of this had ever happened?”

“Sometimes. But I don’t regret it. Well, not this,” She says, gesturing down at herself. “The team, my friends, Adam… I’m happy with how things have turned out for me, even if I do regret the things I did to you along the way.”

“And I’m happy for you. I always was, you know. I never wanted you to fail, or to stop growing. I’m glad you have what you want, even if it’s not with me.”

The two of them stand wordlessly - Brie first - and embrace for a moment. Trent feels a lot of tension leave him.

“You know, it feels right. You being taller than me again,” Brie says, breaking away, tears brimming at the corner of her eyes. 

“If you say so,” Trent responds - it’s not a subject he particularly wants to dwell on. “I’d say we’d be okay being in a room together, should I ever want to hang with your boyfriend?”

“I think so.”

“Good, because we’re starting to warp the floors at my place.”

She giggles. “God, I remember how small it looked back when I was, what, 6’4”? How do you manage, you must be pushing 7’ now surely?”

“Somewhere around that, I guess.”

“And has it just been you? Or have you found someone else to bring back to… visit?”

“There’s, uh, kinda been someone,” Trent says, holding his arm to himself, “Nothing serious, though.”

“Well, I’d like to meet her sometime.”

------------------

“You know, if you’re having so much trouble with money, you could always just become a gigolo. It’s what you’re made for…”

Trent scoffs, as Aiden continues to play with him. The two are lying on the broken remains of Trent’s bed, an act which caused him to bemoan an even bigger dip into his deposit on the place. Or, more accurately Trent is lying upon it, his chest exposed to the air, arms up behind his head, only a tight pair of boxer briefs now covering his - mostly - soft appendage. There isn’t much space left for Aiden, who didn’t require much to begin with, and is currently sprawled across Trent’s lower abdomen, completely nude with his round bubble butt high in the air.

His hand is barely enough to wrap around Trent’s shaft even in this limp, post-coitus state, nor is it enough to cup both of his titanic testes at once; but he tries to anyway. Just playing with Trent had become one of his favorite hobbies, recently, something the big guy was more than happy to indulge. Aiden nuzzles into his package and inhales deeply. It smells of sex and sweat, and the two men are in a kind of sexual stupor - for now, they’re both at peace.

“Why, you offering to pay?” Trent rumbles, a playful smirk on his face.

“Ha! Yeah right. If I did that, I’d have to charge you too, and you would not like what the balance comes to!”

“Really? Don’t they charge by the inch?” Trent retorts, flexing just enough to send a surge of blood into his cock. It swells rapidly, pushing apart Aidens fingers, before slowly deflating. Despite its apparent magnitude, it’s very much a shower.

“Nothing says ‘quality’ like experience,” Aiden says, planting a kiss on the helmet-head that snakes out the bottom of the boxers. Trent had been shocked to find out that Aiden was older than him - 26, no less - given his tiny size. But he had to admit, his experience had taught him a great number of techniques.

“Besides, I do most of the work…” Aiden continues, kissing again and again, coaxing back Trent’s foreskin.

“Hey, quit it, you know I’ve got places to be…” Trent argues unconvincingly.

“Mhmm, some thing with your ex and your friend where you all measure each other, and congratulate yourselves on being so big? I dunno, sounds pretty gay to me.”

Trent scoffs. “Shut up”

“Make me,” Aiden says, sinking the head between his lips. He feels it grow inside of him.

“You know, you could come too, if you wanted? You could meet them. I know they’d be cool with it…”

Aiden releases him with a loud POP. “Not really my thing. Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally a size queen, obviously - but the whole couple thing isn’t for me. I’ll get bored of all this. Eventually…” He adds, licking up the now hardened shaft, and holding his arm against it. It’s dwarfed by the cock he’s holding. “Besides, I already know the measurement that counts.”

“Wait, you do? I think I would have noticed,” Trent says, lifting himself onto his elbows.

“It’s maybe not an exact science. But I’ve remembered how far up my arm it reaches, and I might have measured later on…” He admits, coyly.

“Why?”

“Bragging rights. Why are you so interested anyway, I thought you didn’t do that sort of thing…” He’s tapping Trent’s dick against his cheek now, and gently fondling his balls.

“Sure, I don’t. But if you already know… I mean, you could just tell me. I could always measure myself anyway, what difference does it make?” Trent argues.

“The difference is, you WON’T measure yourself, we both know that. And my knowledge comes at a price…”

“A price?”

“One more round” Aiden gets up, and turns around, so his face is over Trent’s, their lips just inches apart. His own modest 7 inches are hard and pressed against Trent’s abs, his ass cheeks now sandwiching the tip of Trent’s massive dick.

“Deal…” Says Trent, leaning in and kissing him, his large tongue filling the tiny man’s mouth.

“Good!” Aiden responds after breaking away, and then, leaning close to Trent’s ear, he whispers: “I want to feel all 15 inches…”

------------------

-HONK HONK-

The obnoxious sound of the van's horn tells Trent that they'd arrive, and he ducks down to check himself in the mirror one last time, before grabbing his case of beer and leaving the apartment. It would be one of the last times he did so; he'd been in touch with the college's accessibility team and, in exchange for some work helping to promote the college for new students, they'd look into finding him more appropriate accommodation. He wouldn't miss it; everything he cared about was already packed, and the rest either donated or disposed of.

It had reached the point now of being impossible to ignore. Ever since that night with Adam and Brie, when he had finally come to terms with how much he had grown… he’d been dreading it for so long, but actually going through with it wasn’t nearly as bad as he feared.

Adam had gone first, and whilst the numbers were shocking, Trent saw him every day. He knew the guy was huge. And so the 7’8” and 450lbs simply washed over him. The guy was a titan, no arguing that.

The true wake-up call was when Brie went next. She refused to weighed, preferring to keep that between herself and her coach, and was exactly a foot shorter than her boyfriend - 6’8”. But that confused Trent… she’s so small? He’d been thinking she was still 6’4” or there abouts, because compared to him….

And then it was his turn. And the numbers didn’t lie. They even took a photo to prove it to him. 7’4”. He’d blown past that marker and he didn’t even realize it. He’d grown more than a foot and a half since the Autumn, and at 395lbs, was at the cusp of 400lbs even. It was everything he’d ever hoped for.

As he arrives downstairs he sees Adam standing next to Brie's new van, comically outsizing it.

"Hey, there he is! We're in back, more leg room." Adam says before clambering in.

"Yes, because us dainty little ladies don't need any," snarks Brie from the driver's seat.

"Come back when you're over 7ft and we'll talk!," he quips back, as Trent joins him inside.

He questioned the legality of the set up - it was, after all, just a van that Adam had chosen to modify. The driver and passengers seats had been moved back a little, and another pair of seats had been installed quite a distance behind them, the high ceiling of the van providing enough leg room for the two larger men to sit comfortably. He'd winced when he first heard about it, but he had to admit; it looked like Adam had done a good job on it.

Plus, the prospect of the day had him undeniably excited. The semester was winding down, the weather had been turning warmer with each passing day, so the two had suggested getting away for a day or so - just up to the lake, where they could drink and eat and have fun before the summer truly got underway. His smile only freezes after he clips in his seatbelt and Brie has already pulled away. He sees who is sitting in the passenger seat.

"Abbie?"

"Hey" she says, turning around to look at him, an apologetic smile on her face. Trent looks at both Adam and Brie, who are pointedly not looking back at him.

"Why do I feel like I'm being kidnapped?"

"You're not being kidnapped," Brie says, her eyes still on the road. "We just didn't think it'd be a big deal is all."

"If it wasn't a big deal, why didn't you tell me?"

Brie doesn't have an answer for that, so Abbie instead chimes in,

"I didn't know, either, for the record. Sorry to ambush you. I'll give you all the space you need - not now, obviously, but when we get there. When others get there, it shouldn't be a problem, right? Who exactly is coming, by the way?"

There's once again a pregnant pause from the couple, interrupted only by the click-click of the indicator.

"You did invite other people, right?" Trent asked, refusing to look away from Adam, the weaker link of the two.

"Well, it depends what you mean by 'invite'..."

"The word only means one thing, Adam, what do you think it means?"

"Well - we... Brie was thinking..."

"I was thinking it's silly that my best friend and Adam's best friend can't spend time with each other. So, we invited the people that mattered."

"Brie..." Abbie says pleadingly. Brie softens her expression.

"It's okay, I promise we don't have to talk about anyone who isn't here."

Trent meanwhile is studying Adam quizzically.

"I'm your best friend?"

"I dunno," he shrugs. "Maybe? I'm definitely yours, but to be fair, there aren't many in the race."

"Asshole," Trent laughs, before Brie calls back to them.

"You're the friend with the best influence on him, let’s leave it at that, okay?"

The drive takes about an hour and a half but surprisingly passes quite quickly. Trent gradually relaxes as the light, dumb humor of the conversation dictates their mood. He'd seen Abbie since the events of last autumn; she was hard to spot across campus, standing head and shoulders above almost everyone. He'd also attended a couple of Brie's games, finally, and the two of them made an unstoppable force. The size and the athleticism of the two girls was one thing, but their teamwork truly set them apart; it's like they could read each other’s minds, moving the ball with lightning fast speed that was hard enough to spectate; no wonder the other teams had no answer to them. But he'd not seen her to talk to. To be honest, he hardly spared her a thought.

"I'm surprised you never tried any sports, Trent." Brie calls back to him, as they finish picking over their last one-sided triumph. "Especially basketball, did you hear he's in the 7ft club, now, Abs?"

"Yeah, I think you mentioned it..." she responds wearily.

"I don't think I'd do well with spectators," Trent answers truthfully, "I think I need to work on myself a bit first, you know?"

"Hell of a big project bro!" Adam says, grinning like a doofus - Trent can't help but return the smile with a shake of his head.

"I think that's more than fair," Abbie says, "Putting yourself first isn't always the easiest thing."

There's a meaningful glance shared between Adam and Brie through the rearview.

They arrive and the weather couldn't be better for it - warm, with a light breeze that lacks the oppressive heat of midsummer. For a moment, the van becomes the world's largest clown car, as the four of them emerge from inside and stretch their elongated limbs. An elderly couple who are returning to their car stare, their mouths open in shameless amazement. The carpark is placed at the top of a ridge that slopes down to the glittering lakeside, a gorgeous vista that the group walks into, once they grab all the chairs, drinks and food they'd brought with them. It's a good distance to the camping area, where they're allowed to cook, but it's not an issue for their long, powerful legs.

They arrive and immediately fix the most important thing - drinks, and the boys take a can of beer each and the girls crack open a bottle of wine. Scarcely had the liquid passed their lips, however, when Brie smacks her forehead.

"Oh, no! I forgot the grill!" She says. She puts her glass down and looks back up the hill, before wrapping her arms around Adam's forearm. "Baby, could you give me a hand carrying it down?"

Adam looks at her with confusion for a moment, before his eyebrows raise. "Oh! Oh yeah, sure thing baby. You can, uh, show me where you packed it."

"I'm so sorry guys, you two just relax! We'll be back before you know it!" She says before dragging Adam away.

Abbie and Trent watch them go in stunned silence before she turns to him.

"So you think she really needs help carrying a grill?"

"That depends - is she going to take it out of the van first?"

Abbie giggles, "No, probably just simpler to carry the whole thing right?"

"Then that's a maybe," Trent says, before grabbing a couple of camp chairs and shaking them out. The two sit.

"You know they're trying to get us to hook up right?" Abbie says, taking a sip of wine. "I think they miss double dating."

"Ah, is that what it is?" Trent responds, "I wondered if it was that, or they were going to fuck in the van."

"No, definitely the first. Well, maybe both. But Brie's been selling you for a little while now. Just to check, you're not actually secretly harboring feelings for me, are you?"

"I don't  - I don't even know you, really," he says, as he thinks back on the times they'd interacted. "I think this might be the longest conversation we've ever had."

Abbie is surprised by that. "Wow. I think you're right. I guess it just feels like more since - since he used to talk about you, a lot." Her face falls as she brings up Sebastian, and she takes another sip.

"All good things I hope?"

"You... you don't want to know. Like, I see it now, but... I used to think you were a real creep, you know? The things he told me... I think I might be a big part of why Brie left you. I told her to, more than once."

Trent waves his hand. "I really don't want this conversation right now, Brie and I - and Adam - we're in a pretty good place. I couldn't care less what lies you've been fed."

"You know I broke up with him?"

"I'd heard," Trent nods, "Not on my account, I hope?"

"Mine." She says firmly, "He lied to me. And the more I thought about it, the more I saw; he'd always been lying to me. And then, when I suggested we take a break... he didn't take it well."

"Oh." The implication sits heavily in Trent's stomach.

"Yeah. I don't especially want to go into it."

"No, no, of course not," he says, wanting to help her change the subject. "So naturally, because we've both been through so much, we should start planning the wedding day, right? How's your July looking?"

"You're as much an asshole as he is," she snorts with laughter, gesturing at the diminishing shape of Adam making his way up the hill. "No - you're not so bad. I'm sorry, for the record. But even if we were perfect for each other, it'd never work out."

"Really? Me too. I'll tell you mine if you share yours."

She bites her lip, still looking up the hill. "Ah, what the hell - I need to tell her soon anyway. Today's as good a time as any. I'm moving."

"Like to a new apartment, or...?"

"Like halfway across the country. Different college."

Trent's eyebrows raise. "That's... sure as hell a big secret. So you won't be playing together next year."

She looks sad as he says it, but nods. "I'll miss that. And I'll still play, it's just... I need a fresh start, you know? There's too much toxicity here. I can't continue to grow if I'm still in his shadow."

Trent reaches out and squeezes her hand gently.

"I know the feeling."

"Anyway! Enough of the pity party, what's your secret? Have you added a new X to your T-shirt size?"

"I’m gay.”

She blinks as she processes his response - was it a joke? No, he’s serious.

“Well, that blows mine out of the water.”

“Not really,” he says, “I think your news affects them way more, especially Brie.”

“Well, yeah, but yours is so… unexpected. Were you… when you and Brie were dating, did you know then?” She asks.

“No - maybe? It’s kinda hard to say,” He says, not really sure of the answer, “I definitely liked girls. Maybe I’m bi? Except now, really, it’s just guys.”

“Any guy in particular?”

“Yes and no. I’ve been seeing someone, on and off, but it’s just sex really. He’s not the relationship type,” Trent shrugs. “But we both know what we’re there for. But when I imagine myself with someone now, it’s another man.”

“And they don’t know?” She presses, watching as the shapes at the top of the hill appear to be coming back.

“Nobody does. Well, Aiden might have cottoned on by now. But you’re the first person I’ve come out to. I guess you’re kind of like a stranger, but not - it’s a little easier that way.”

“Well… I guess I’m honored. Good for you, Trent.”

“Thanks. And you I guess.” He takes a sip, and squints up at the returning pair ruminatively. “Do you feel like pretending we’ve hooked up for a bit? See how they react?”

“Oh, absolutely. What else are friends for?”

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

such a cute chapter, im enjoying seem trent happier

but i really hope he finds someone who really apreciates him, besides just sex

abbie seems really nice after all, she was the one that actually didnt know trent, only waht seb had told her

• Like 2

I loved this new part.  Incredible writing work.

Congratulations!  

Now let's get to my points:

1. Trent is growing and that's awesome.  I would like him to get even bigger and bigger.  

2. Adam is becoming a cute idiot, but still an idiot.  He would be like a giant Himbo (I like that)

3. I know you said at the beginning that it would only be 7 chapters, but this story has potential for more chapters.  Examples: Adam and Trent growing up to be the giants they deserve to be.  Seb, who for some unknown reason, doesn't grow anymore and jealously sees Trent and Adam surpass him.  

See more of Trent and Adam as gym brothers, each pushing the other to the limits of growth (if any).  An interesting scene would be the big 2 in the gym posing in front of the mirror after a workout drawing the attention of the other gym goers and there's Seb being embarrassed by the size of the 2. And Trent deserves to find his uninhibited, confident little man who doesn't is intimidated by the presence of Trent's giant friends.  

That would be cool!

• Like 3

Glad you enjoyed!

I also had a bit of fun with this one: it's not divorced from the drama of the last chapters, but as Trent learns to accept himself and take charge of his life, it's only fair gets to have some fun.

He's also come to realize that he was never truly alone: all of them were victims, to varying levels, of Seb. How they each deal with it is different, but there is comfort in familiarity.

To your point Tonny, I had already decided to stretch to 8 chapters, as the last two were originally one combined mess. I still plan to stop there, however. I'm still toying with rewrites, so there's always scope to change, but for the most part I'm happy with the structure I have. And although I won't be ticking off every item on your wishlist, in broad strokes I think you'll be pleased with what I have planned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Littlerjim said:

What's blank, sorry?

I think he means why chapter 5 post is blank. Cant read it unless its selected. The letters apper to be white

3 hours ago, Littlerjim said:

Fico feliz que tenha gostado!

Eu também me diverti um pouco com este: não é divorciado do drama dos últimos capítulos, mas conforme Trent aprende a se aceitar e se encarregar de sua vida, é justo que se divirta.

Ele também percebeu que nunca esteve verdadeiramente sozinho: todos eles foram vítimas, em níveis variados, de Seb. A maneira como cada um lida com isso é diferente, mas há conforto na familiaridade.

Para o seu ponto, Tonny, eu já havia decidido estender para 8 capítulos, já que os dois últimos eram originalmente uma bagunça combinada. Eu ainda pretendo parar por aí, no entanto. Ainda estou brincando com reescritas, então sempre há espaço para mudanças, mas na maior parte estou feliz com a estrutura que tenho. E embora eu não vá listar todos os itens da sua lista de desejos, em linhas gerais, acho que você ficará satisfeito com o que planejei.

You are amazing, man!  Do everything as you like and it will be perfect.  My mind is crazy so I thought of so many things lol.  What about Trent and Adam getting over Seb?  This can happen?  It would be so hot to see the 2 giants pissing Seb off with their size alone...okay...I'll stop there.  Good job man!

Chapter 5 REPOST

I can't edit the backgrounds with the formatting options available under "edit comment", so I'm reposting here. Copying in chapters from elsewhere always gives formatting errors, but I'm not sure why it's only been an issue this time. And it only causes trouble if you view in Light Mode, so I never saw it. Sorry for the confusion!

“This is nice. I like what you’ve done with the place.”

He meant it. The distance from campus wasn’t ideal, but out in this part of town, the buildings were built different. The apartment here was the bottom two floors of an old, four storey townhouse, and the ceilings were high. The chair Trent sits in is a little taller than most, more comfortable for his bigger form - the sound of the sander out in the yard is a reminder of where it came from, as Adam works on another.

Trent hadn’t made that many changes to his own life. There was food, of course, his now much larger body demanding more calories than ever. And clothing. He’d seen his old highschool graduation hoodie today, and marvelled at how tiny it looked in his hand. Even if he ever could manage to squeeze his bulk into it without tearing - and he couldn't - the entirety of his abs would be clearly on display.

But between his diet and wardrobe, there wasn’t much more Trent could afford to do. He relied on hand-me-downs from Adam for the most part, and had already blown through his savings from last summer. It was cramped as all hell in the same old apartment he’d had since the end of freshman year, and the only way he had of dealing with it was simple; don’t be there. That had been easier of late: when he wasn’t working out, studying, or in counselling, he was with the boys. It’s how he thought of them anyway, it didn’t really matter who was there. All into fitness, all into sports, none of them wanting Trent to be anything other than present. It suited him just fine, settling into the macho anonymity of it. Of course, there were also times when he was with one boy in particular…

“Your small talk still sucks.”

Brie is sitting on the sofa across from him, on its edge with her legs hunched up. An uncomfortable posture for an uncomfortable conversation, he reasoned. It was hard to tell if she’d grown over the last few months - he supposed she must have, they all had to varying degrees, but his had easily eclipsed hers. Her eyes were level with his chin, he’d noticed when he’d entered the house. 

“Are you still calling me small?” he quips, to no reaction from Brie. “Sorry. That was in bad taste. You seem… happy. With Adam, I mean.”

And him with you, Trent thinks. He remembers when he’d asked the hulk of a man to set this talk up, and how broken he looked as his shoulders slumped.

“I can ask her if you don’t want to…” Trent had asked with uncertainty - he didn’t think it was that big an ask.

“No. It’s fine. I can do it. Let’s get back to work.” Adam had said, unable to look at Trent.

“Um, no, it’s obviously not fine. What’s wrong?”

Adam looks pained, before finally relenting, “I just knew this day was coming, is all. The two of you were into each other, and it’s only ‘cause of the whole size thing that you split. But that’s not an issue now, so…”

“Wait, you think I’m trying to get us back together?” Trent asked in disbelief.

“It’s fine, I understand.”

“I really don’t think you do, asshole!” Trent says, playful punching him on the arm. “I’m not after your girl. I just need to talk with her, is all. It’s a bit weird being friends with someone but skipping out on half their life.”

“You - you’re serious?”

“Of course I’m serious. You really care about her, don’t you?”

The thought appears to be a new one for Adam.

“Yeah… yeah, I guess I really do.”

Brie can’t help but smile at Trent’s observation. She’d been trying to keep on top of her emotions for Trent’s sake, but talking about her 7’4” golden retriever of a man couldn’t help but crack the facade.

“Yeah, I am. It was just an attraction at first, but he’s honestly so thoughtful once you get to know him. Well, I guess you have gotten to know him. Not in the same way, though, obviously. You know I didn’t put him up to bothering you, right?”

“He was pretty adamant I not tell you either,” Trent nods. “But I’m pretty grateful he did, looking back now. I needed something to focus on.”

“Did he tell you he dropped the L-bomb with me the other day?”

“No! It’s not exactly the kind of thing we talk about. But it doesn’t surprise me,” Trent says, thinking back to that conversation at the gym.

“Trent, why are you here? Not that I’m not enjoying the chat, but this room can’t afford to have an elephant in it. We take up too much space as it is.”

Trent sighs deeply. “I just need to talk some things through. What happened last Autumn… you’re not Seb. You didn’t do the things he did. But you were a part of it. And if there’s a way for me to move forward with Adam of all people… well, you’re a part of his life. So maybe there’s a way for us to move forward too.”

Brie bites her nails, before responding, “I figured it’d be something like that. Can I - can I tell you what was going through my head when all of this came out?”

Trent nods, and she continues.

“Guilt and humiliation. Guilt for what I’d done for you. For what you narrowly missed becoming, for the pain I’d put upon you when I was supposed to have your corner. And humiliation for falling for it. I was more willing to believe Seb than my own boyfriend. How could I have been so gullible? But… a lot of time has passed since then.” She reaches out her hand, and gently takes Trent’s. “I still feel awful for what we - for what I did. And I still haven’t forgiven that overgrown bastard. But… I can’ t help but feel that the wedge that he drove between us used a crack that was already there. Things weren’t right for a long time, Trent.”

Trent nods, an uncomfortable feeling knotting in his stomach. But at least this time he agreed with it. It was his to own. “I think that’s true - it wasn’t exactly a relationship of equals, especially towards the end.”

“I know what you were going through was tough - but you never confided in me, except maybe one time. You tried to hide it. To be “strong” enough to take the burden, when really you were just hiding away,” she pushes.

“Sure…” Trent reasons, “But was that lack of trust unwarranted? If I’d come to you with my feelings, would you have taken them on board? Or dismissed them as jealousy? It’s pretty clear what you thought of them by the end.”

She nods. “That’s… probably fair. But I only had one voice in my ear, didn’t I? I had Sebastian poisoning the well by telling me you were just envious of us, and the case for the defense was… absent.”

The two are quiet for a moment, before Trent breaks it.

“Do you ever wonder what things would have been like, if none of this had ever happened?”

“Sometimes. But I don’t regret it. Well, not this,” She says, gesturing down at herself. “The team, my friends, Adam… I’m happy with how things have turned out for me, even if I do regret the things I did to you along the way.”

“And I’m happy for you. I always was, you know. I never wanted you to fail, or to stop growing. I’m glad you have what you want, even if it’s not with me.”

The two of them stand wordlessly - Brie first - and embrace for a moment. Trent feels a lot of tension leave him.

“You know, it feels right. You being taller than me again,” Brie says, breaking away, tears brimming at the corner of her eyes. 

“If you say so,” Trent responds - it’s not a subject he particularly wants to dwell on. “I’d say we’d be okay being in a room together, should I ever want to hang with your boyfriend?”

“I think so.”

“Good, because we’re starting to warp the floors at my place.”

She giggles. “God, I remember how small it looked back when I was, what, 6’4”? How do you manage, you must be pushing 7’ now surely?”

“Somewhere around that, I guess.”

“And has it just been you? Or have you found someone else to bring back to… visit?”

“There’s, uh, kinda been someone,” Trent says, holding his arm to himself, “Nothing serious, though.”

“Well, I’d like to meet her sometime.”

------------------

“You know, if you’re having so much trouble with money, you could always just become a gigolo. It’s what you’re made for…”

Trent scoffs, as Aiden continues to play with him. The two are lying on the broken remains of Trent’s bed, an act which caused him to bemoan an even bigger dip into his deposit on the place. Or, more accurately Trent is lying upon it, his chest exposed to the air, arms up behind his head, only a tight pair of boxer briefs now covering his - mostly - soft appendage. There isn’t much space left for Aiden, who didn’t require much to begin with, and is currently sprawled across Trent’s lower abdomen, completely nude with his round bubble butt high in the air.

His hand is barely enough to wrap around Trent’s shaft even in this limp, post-coitus state, nor is it enough to cup both of his titanic testes at once; but he tries to anyway. Just playing with Trent had become one of his favorite hobbies, recently, something the big guy was more than happy to indulge. Aiden nuzzles into his package and inhales deeply. It smells of sex and sweat, and the two men are in a kind of sexual stupor - for now, they’re both at peace.

“Why, you offering to pay?” Trent rumbles, a playful smirk on his face.

“Ha! Yeah right. If I did that, I’d have to charge you too, and you would not like what the balance comes to!”

“Really? Don’t they charge by the inch?” Trent retorts, flexing just enough to send a surge of blood into his cock. It swells rapidly, pushing apart Aidens fingers, before slowly deflating. Despite its apparent magnitude, it’s very much a shower.

“Nothing says ‘quality’ like experience,” Aiden says, planting a kiss on the helmet-head that snakes out the bottom of the boxers. Trent had been shocked to find out that Aiden was older than him - 26, no less - given his tiny size. But he had to admit, his experience had taught him a great number of techniques.

“Besides, I do most of the work…” Aiden continues, kissing again and again, coaxing back Trent’s foreskin.

“Hey, quit it, you know I’ve got places to be…” Trent argues unconvincingly.

“Mhmm, some thing with your ex and your friend where you all measure each other, and congratulate yourselves on being so big? I dunno, sounds pretty gay to me.”

Trent scoffs. “Shut up”

“Make me,” Aiden says, sinking the head between his lips. He feels it grow inside of him.

“You know, you could come too, if you wanted? You could meet them. I know they’d be cool with it…”

Aiden releases him with a loud POP. “Not really my thing. Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally a size queen, obviously - but the whole couple thing isn’t for me. I’ll get bored of all this. Eventually…” He adds, licking up the now hardened shaft, and holding his arm against it. It’s dwarfed by the cock he’s holding. “Besides, I already know the measurement that counts.”

“Wait, you do? I think I would have noticed,” Trent says, lifting himself onto his elbows.

“It’s maybe not an exact science. But I’ve remembered how far up my arm it reaches, and I might have measured later on…” He admits, coyly.

“Why?”

“Bragging rights. Why are you so interested anyway, I thought you didn’t do that sort of thing…” He’s tapping Trent’s dick against his cheek now, and gently fondling his balls.

“Sure, I don’t. But if you already know… I mean, you could just tell me. I could always measure myself anyway, what difference does it make?” Trent argues.

“The difference is, you WON’T measure yourself, we both know that. And my knowledge comes at a price…”

“A price?”

“One more round” Aiden gets up, and turns around, so his face is over Trent’s, their lips just inches apart. His own modest 7 inches are hard and pressed against Trent’s abs, his ass cheeks now sandwiching the tip of Trent’s massive dick.

“Deal…” Says Trent, leaning in and kissing him, his large tongue filling the tiny man’s mouth.

“Good!” Aiden responds after breaking away, and then, leaning close to Trent’s ear, he whispers: “I want to feel all 15 inches…”

------------------

-HONK HONK-

The obnoxious sound of the van's horn tells Trent that they'd arrive, and he ducks down to check himself in the mirror one last time, before grabbing his case of beer and leaving the apartment. It would be one of the last times he did so; he'd been in touch with the college's accessibility team and, in exchange for some work helping to promote the college for new students, they'd look into finding him more appropriate accommodation. He wouldn't miss it; everything he cared about was already packed, and the rest either donated or disposed of.

It had reached the point now of being impossible to ignore. Ever since that night with Adam and Brie, when he had finally come to terms with how much he had grown… he’d been dreading it for so long, but actually going through with it wasn’t nearly as bad as he feared.

Adam had gone first, and whilst the numbers were shocking, Trent saw him every day. He knew the guy was huge. And so the 7’8” and 450lbs simply washed over him. The guy was a titan, no arguing that.

The true wake-up call was when Brie went next. She refused to weighed, preferring to keep that between herself and her coach, and was exactly a foot shorter than her boyfriend - 6’8”. But that confused Trent… she’s so small? He’d been thinking she was still 6’4” or there abouts, because compared to him….

And then it was his turn. And the numbers didn’t lie. They even took a photo to prove it to him. 7’4”. He’d blown past that marker and he didn’t even realize it. He’d grown more than a foot and a half since the Autumn, and at 395lbs, was at the cusp of 400lbs even. It was everything he’d ever hoped for.

As he arrives downstairs he sees Adam standing next to Brie's new van, comically outsizing it.

"Hey, there he is! We're in back, more leg room." Adam says before clambering in.

"Yes, because us dainty little ladies don't need any," snarks Brie from the driver's seat.

"Come back when you're over 7ft and we'll talk!," he quips back, as Trent joins him inside.

He questioned the legality of the set up - it was, after all, just a van that Adam had chosen to modify. The driver and passengers seats had been moved back a little, and another pair of seats had been installed quite a distance behind them, the high ceiling of the van providing enough leg room for the two larger men to sit comfortably. He'd winced when he first heard about it, but he had to admit; it looked like Adam had done a good job on it.

Plus, the prospect of the day had him undeniably excited. The semester was winding down, the weather had been turning warmer with each passing day, so the two had suggested getting away for a day or so - just up to the lake, where they could drink and eat and have fun before the summer truly got underway. His smile only freezes after he clips in his seatbelt and Brie has already pulled away. He sees who is sitting in the passenger seat.

"Abbie?"

"Hey" she says, turning around to look at him, an apologetic smile on her face. Trent looks at both Adam and Brie, who are pointedly not looking back at him.

"Why do I feel like I'm being kidnapped?"

"You're not being kidnapped," Brie says, her eyes still on the road. "We just didn't think it'd be a big deal is all."

"If it wasn't a big deal, why didn't you tell me?"

Brie doesn't have an answer for that, so Abbie instead chimes in,

"I didn't know, either, for the record. Sorry to ambush you. I'll give you all the space you need - not now, obviously, but when we get there. When others get there, it shouldn't be a problem, right? Who exactly is coming, by the way?"

There's once again a pregnant pause from the couple, interrupted only by the click-click of the indicator.

"You did invite other people, right?" Trent asked, refusing to look away from Adam, the weaker link of the two.

"Well, it depends what you mean by 'invite'..."

"The word only means one thing, Adam, what do you think it means?"

"Well - we... Brie was thinking..."

"I was thinking it's silly that my best friend and Adam's best friend can't spend time with each other. So, we invited the people that mattered."

"Brie..." Abbie says pleadingly. Brie softens her expression.

"It's okay, I promise we don't have to talk about anyone who isn't here."

Trent meanwhile is studying Adam quizzically.

"I'm your best friend?"

"I dunno," he shrugs. "Maybe? I'm definitely yours, but to be fair, there aren't many in the race."

"Asshole," Trent laughs, before Brie calls back to them.

"You're the friend with the best influence on him, let’s leave it at that, okay?"

The drive takes about an hour and a half but surprisingly passes quite quickly. Trent gradually relaxes as the light, dumb humor of the conversation dictates their mood. He'd seen Abbie since the events of last autumn; she was hard to spot across campus, standing head and shoulders above almost everyone. He'd also attended a couple of Brie's games, finally, and the two of them made an unstoppable force. The size and the athleticism of the two girls was one thing, but their teamwork truly set them apart; it's like they could read each other’s minds, moving the ball with lightning fast speed that was hard enough to spectate; no wonder the other teams had no answer to them. But he'd not seen her to talk to. To be honest, he hardly spared her a thought.

"I'm surprised you never tried any sports, Trent." Brie calls back to him, as they finish picking over their last one-sided triumph. "Especially basketball, did you hear he's in the 7ft club, now, Abs?"

"Yeah, I think you mentioned it..." she responds wearily.

"I don't think I'd do well with spectators," Trent answers truthfully, "I think I need to work on myself a bit first, you know?"

"Hell of a big project bro!" Adam says, grinning like a doofus - Trent can't help but return the smile with a shake of his head.

"I think that's more than fair," Abbie says, "Putting yourself first isn't always the easiest thing."

There's a meaningful glance shared between Adam and Brie through the rearview.

They arrive and the weather couldn't be better for it - warm, with a light breeze that lacks the oppressive heat of midsummer. For a moment, the van becomes the world's largest clown car, as the four of them emerge from inside and stretch their elongated limbs. An elderly couple who are returning to their car stare, their mouths open in shameless amazement. The carpark is placed at the top of a ridge that slopes down to the glittering lakeside, a gorgeous vista that the group walks into, once they grab all the chairs, drinks and food they'd brought with them. It's a good distance to the camping area, where they're allowed to cook, but it's not an issue for their long, powerful legs.

They arrive and immediately fix the most important thing - drinks, and the boys take a can of beer each and the girls crack open a bottle of wine. Scarcely had the liquid passed their lips, however, when Brie smacks her forehead.

"Oh, no! I forgot the grill!" She says. She puts her glass down and looks back up the hill, before wrapping her arms around Adam's forearm. "Baby, could you give me a hand carrying it down?"

Adam looks at her with confusion for a moment, before his eyebrows raise. "Oh! Oh yeah, sure thing baby. You can, uh, show me where you packed it."

"I'm so sorry guys, you two just relax! We'll be back before you know it!" She says before dragging Adam away.

Abbie and Trent watch them go in stunned silence before she turns to him.

"So you think she really needs help carrying a grill?"

"That depends - is she going to take it out of the van first?"

Abbie giggles, "No, probably just simpler to carry the whole thing right?"

"Then that's a maybe," Trent says, before grabbing a couple of camp chairs and shaking them out. The two sit.

"You know they're trying to get us to hook up right?" Abbie says, taking a sip of wine. "I think they miss double dating."

"Ah, is that what it is?" Trent responds, "I wondered if it was that, or they were going to fuck in the van."

"No, definitely the first. Well, maybe both. But Brie's been selling you for a little while now. Just to check, you're not actually secretly harboring feelings for me, are you?"

"I don't  - I don't even know you, really," he says, as he thinks back on the times they'd interacted. "I think this might be the longest conversation we've ever had."

Abbie is surprised by that. "Wow. I think you're right. I guess it just feels like more since - since he used to talk about you, a lot." Her face falls as she brings up Sebastian, and she takes another sip.

"All good things I hope?"

"You... you don't want to know. Like, I see it now, but... I used to think you were a real creep, you know? The things he told me... I think I might be a big part of why Brie left you. I told her to, more than once."

Trent waves his hand. "I really don't want this conversation right now, Brie and I - and Adam - we're in a pretty good place. I couldn't care less what lies you've been fed."

"You know I broke up with him?"

"I'd heard," Trent nods, "Not on my account, I hope?"

"Mine." She says firmly, "He lied to me. And the more I thought about it, the more I saw; he'd always been lying to me. And then, when I suggested we take a break... he didn't take it well."

"Oh." The implication sits heavily in Trent's stomach.

"Yeah. I don't especially want to go into it."

"No, no, of course not," he says, wanting to help her change the subject. "So naturally, because we've both been through so much, we should start planning the wedding day, right? How's your July looking?"

"You're as much an asshole as he is," she snorts with laughter, gesturing at the diminishing shape of Adam making his way up the hill. "No - you're not so bad. I'm sorry, for the record. But even if we were perfect for each other, it'd never work out."

"Really? Me too. I'll tell you mine if you share yours."

She bites her lip, still looking up the hill. "Ah, what the hell - I need to tell her soon anyway. Today's as good a time as any. I'm moving."

"Like to a new apartment, or...?"

"Like halfway across the country. Different college."

Trent's eyebrows raise. "That's... sure as hell a big secret. So you won't be playing together next year."

She looks sad as he says it, but nods. "I'll miss that. And I'll still play, it's just... I need a fresh start, you know? There's too much toxicity here. I can't continue to grow if I'm still in his shadow."

Trent reaches out and squeezes her hand gently.

"I know the feeling."

"Anyway! Enough of the pity party, what's your secret? Have you added a new X to your T-shirt size?"

"I’m gay.”

She blinks as she processes his response - was it a joke? No, he’s serious.

“Well, that blows mine out of the water.”

“Not really,” he says, “I think your news affects them way more, especially Brie.”

“Well, yeah, but yours is so… unexpected. Were you… when you and Brie were dating, did you know then?” She asks.

“No - maybe? It’s kinda hard to say,” He says, not really sure of the answer, “I definitely liked girls. Maybe I’m bi? Except now, really, it’s just guys.”

“Any guy in particular?”

“Yes and no. I’ve been seeing someone, on and off, but it’s just sex really. He’s not the relationship type,” Trent shrugs. “But we both know what we’re there for. But when I imagine myself with someone now, it’s another man.”

“And they don’t know?” She presses, watching as the shapes at the top of the hill appear to be coming back.

“Nobody does. Well, Aiden might have cottoned on by now. But you’re the first person I’ve come out to. I guess you’re kind of like a stranger, but not - it’s a little easier that way.”

“Well… I guess I’m honored. Good for you, Trent.”

“Thanks. And you I guess.” He takes a sip, and squints up at the returning pair ruminatively. “Do you feel like pretending we’ve hooked up for a bit? See how they react?”

“Oh, absolutely. What else are friends for?”

• Like 3