Brotein! A straight to gay story. (My cum has steroid like features!) NEW CHAPTER !

HimboEnjoyer

Chapter 2!

I couldn't sleep all night. When I woke up the next day, my hands started sweating immediately. The thought of my teammates confronting me about what I did with Jake was impossible to comprehend. I told Jake I was dying of nervousness; he just brushed it off and told me not to worry. This really wasn't a big deal for him, huh? 
Before we headed out to practice, Jake told me how excited everyone must be to talk with me about the special protein. 
His enthusiasm didn't help me relax. It only made my heart pound harder. 
I felt petrified as I stepped into the locker room. I just stood in front of the crowd of my teammates, who all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. 

Everyone started cheering and greeting me, some guys slapping their heavy bodies against mine as a welcoming gesture. Their weight threw me into the center of the locker room. Everyone seemed to await to hear me talk about my newfound secret eagerly. Jake had told them what he'd discovered thanks to my "unique" protein, and now they wanted more information from me. 
Adam was the first to speak. He was on our offensive line and considered the alpha among us guys. He has garnered his status thanks to his big body.
Adam looked like he had just stepped off a fitness magazine cover for bodybuilders. He's got a squared jaw, broad shoulders, and ripped muscles that stretch his clothes to their limits. His gaze suggests confidence and power, informing everyone in the room who's the top dog here. 
Adam's muscles are so big they almost defy the laws of human physiology. It's hard to believe that he achieved such an incredible physique without undergoing some serious scientific experimentation...or maybe it's not so hard to believe when you consider how much time and effort he must have spent in the gym, coupled with regular doses of anabolic steroids. All that hard work paid off for him, though. His chiseled chest, bulging biceps, and tree-trunk thighs are a testament to his dedication and commitment.

With his bulging muscles and steely stare, Adam is not someone I would ever mess with. 
But his intimidating appearance fools people. Behind that tough exterior lies a surprisingly nice and joyous guy, but maybe this is another case like Jake's where Adam's stupidity somehow makes him a better person. The years of steroid use have caused him to lose many brain cells.
It surprised me that Adam seemed to be the most eager to learn about my special protein considering he had a body that everyone would say was perfect, but heck, maybe he was desperate to replace his steroid use with a safer option. 
The atmosphere was tense, but everyone was also hopeful, convinced that I had some magical solution to improve their performance on the field. 
Adam's voice made everyone go quiet. 

"So Alex! Jake has told us about natural protein intake. Looking at him, he's gotten more buff than he was two days ago, which is incredible. Are you guys fucking with us, or are you for real with this?"

I was shaking nervously.

"No, ehm. We're not fucking with you guys. Shit, I told Jake not to spill it out to everyone 'cause I just discovered this method."

Adam crossed his arms and raised his right eyebrow. 

"So? How the fuck does this work exactly."

As I explained my newfound protein injection method, you could almost hear a pin drop in the room. Everyone was silent and hanging off my every word; it seemed like each person in the room wanted to gain an advantage over their opponents with knowledge about this technique. 
As I explained, I thought someone would beat me up any second for sounding like a crazy pervert, but everyone looked serious and interested in what I had to say. I explained how I had to put my raw dick inside Jake to give him the protein and felt my dick twitch. Some guys gasped while others looked away from me with hurt expressions. 
Adam's gaze pierced my eyes as I explained how Jake took my cum in his ass, and his legs grew enormous the next day. This situation was beyond comprehensible, but my dick didn't seem to mind. I had to cover up the tent in my pants with both hands. 
Jake was nodding the whole time and acted like a hype man for my presentation. He didn't seem embarrassed about what I was saying—more than that, he seemed proud, and I could see guys give him stares that almost looked envious. 

Everyone here must be as gullible and stupid as Jake was, but at the same time, what I was saying was actually the truth! 
My heart raced as I continued talking about my discovery, starting to sell it with enthusiasm and energy. I could see the spark of hope appear in the pair of eyes of my teammates and felt a sense of pride as I saw their faces light up with anticipation. 
As I was finishing my speech, Jake took the final word for some reason.

"And I call it…. a brotein shake! Are you guys ready to try it?!"

I wanted to curl up and facepalm myself hearing those words, but my hands still had to cover my bricked-up dick. 
To my surprise, the whole locker room started cheering.
After what seemed like an eternity of me talking, everyone seemed ready to try this secret new method and see if it would work for them. Some guys even came over to me and wanted to shake my hand in congratulations. One hand had to leave my crotch so I could shake hands with them. I was surprised that these guys were so desperate for a fix of steroid-like protein, even with the concept of injection being so gay!
Adam shoved some guys away from me and announced himself again. 

"For everyone thinking they can jump on this method first, you are wrong! Right after practice, I will be the first to try Alex's brotein. You can wait for me to be finished or get your fix somewhere else.!"

Fuck was I hearing right? Did Adam, the top dawg, announce that he was about to take my dick in front of the whole team?! Maybe I did die, and this was heaven?
Our youngest player Julian stepped out of the crowd and raised his arm slightly. He was the smallest and skinniest of the bunch but still athletic. He might've been less intimidating than the other guys, but he was the only intelligent one here. He spoke softly.

"But… How are you already so sure it will work?"

Adam turned to him and scuffled. He didn't take his point as a valid argument but rather an opposition to his authority. While Julian was questioning me here, Adam took it personally instead because he already believed what Jake and I had to say. He pressed his finger against Julian's chest and made him back up to his locker.

"Well, I will see if it works, smarty pants. But who are you to question our teammates and top players like Jake!"

Adam turned around to the whole team again.

"Well, everyone! As I said already! I will take Alex's protein after practice, and as the strongest among you, I will sacrifice myself to be the test subject and see if the method works again. Looking at our dude Jake over here, I have no doubts about that."

Everyone started applauding Adam's words, and some guys went over to squeeze Jake's huge new leg muscles. He flexed them for his teammates proudly. 
Suddenly, I couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive about the whole thing - after all, I had no way of knowing whether this would be successful again. But at least everyone knew about my special cum; it was in the open now! I still needed time to process all this. I was scared but also incredibly giddy, knowing what would happen. 
We wrapped things up with a round of high-fives and headed out to the practice field, this time with renewed enthusiasm and excitement. Before I entered the field, Adam came up behind me and whispered into my ear.

"I believe you and Jake, but for your own sake, this better work for 100% again."

He made my skin crawl with the comment, slapped my ass, and ran off on the field.
During practice, I observed my friends enthusiastically discuss the brotein method. Some guys approached me during training and asked me how it all worked again. Some didn't want to believe that it could only be done by me injecting them with cum, but they were considering the method either way. 
I had to reassure some guys that it wasn't gay at all. I was applying the same logic that Jake used in my explanation, saying none of us are gay, we are not doing it for pleasure, and it's just a procedure done thanks to a bro helping out.
Maybe I still needed to discover a miracle cure-all solution or something like that. Still, at least now, my teammates seemed hopeful about a substitute for anabolic steroids, which would be safer for everyone. The thought of me supplying them with this new way made me feel pretty proud; if it worked out well, they'd owe it all to me! 

I would feel bad if they knew about my perverted motivations, but they seemed to look at it in a platonic and almost professional way. 
So I still needed to figure out exactly how things would turn out and how they would react. But the thought that I knew it was all legit in the end was reassuring. Otherwise, I would've felt like a criminal.
The practice ended, and everyone was heading to the locker rooms. Jake stopped me for a sec, telling me how pumped he was for everyone to discover what he did and hoped that they would all go through with it. 
For me, he made it sound like he'd wish the whole team to get a shot of my jizz. The overwhelming thought of that made my head dizzy. I didn't even have that much cum in my balls!

With renewed enthusiasm, Jake and I made our way to the locker room, ready to face the wave of excitement awaiting us. 
As soon as we walked into the locker room, we were bombarded with questions from our teammates. They wanted to know every last detail about the new brotein method. It was like seeing a room full of hungry puppies ready for their first meal after a long day on the field.
I was confused because I had already told them about the method, but they still wanted to know more. It was like they thought I had this life-changing skill, and they needed to learn how to acquire it as well. Well, technically, I had developed a skill like that.
Some guys asked me how my cum turned into steroids, and I made something up that it was a genetic mutation. 

"Holly shit, bro! So it's basically like a gift from god!"

Guys started to shout and cheer in excitement. It felt great that my friends were so excited and interested in me, but I was overwhelmed at the same time. Everyone talked to me from left to right while I changed into more regular clothes and started getting my things.
Adam roared out with the loudest shout ever, and everyone turned quiet and looked at him. 

"Okay, enough, guys, calm down!" 

Adam wasn't wearing his whole set of football uniform anymore. Instead, he wore extended knee-high white socks, grey compression underwear, and our team's signature red polyester shirt. 
Suddenly, he just grabbed my hand and guided me to the toilets. Guys were hollering at us as we left. I trailed behind Adam's big frame, and we entered a stall. He turned around and faced me, his big pecs practically in my face. The enclosed space made the interaction feel very intimate. 

"Okay dude, let's get this started."

Adam turned around, brushing against me with his colossal body. There really wasn't much space here. He primed himself up on the toilet seat and bent his legs. I watched as his enormous backside presented itself to me perfectly. A small, lengthy sweat stain appeared on his compression underwear as the fabric stretched. 
I had this big alpha stud put himself in such a compromising position for me!
The view was so unbelievable I wanted to stare at Adam forever. I pulled out my phone incredibly quickly, snapped a pic of Adam bending over on the toilet, and stowed the phone back again. 
Adam had his face positioned towards the wall. I was staring at him in awe. He had tree trunks, glutes of steel, and a back so wide it could be used as an ironing board. Adam's posture commanded attention in general, but this was next level. I gasped as he started to pull down his underwear and exposed a perfect bubble butt. Holly fuck, he was shaven clean! Bodybuilding reasons? Heck, I had no idea.

Our top dawg player was exposing his hard work for me to see. His ass made my mouth water. Adam was a sort of muse for me when it came to motivation about sculpting my body, and the thought of him bent over in front of me made me die inside.
Guys, we're banging at the stall door and shouting in a chant. This jolted me back to my senses from a muscle-ass-induced trance. I watched Adam's body tense up as he roared.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE DOOR! IM NOT PLAYING RIGHT NOW!"

His voice made me shake, and my ears hurt, but the banging stopped immediately, and I could hear the footsteps of guys leaving the bathroom. 

"Sorry bout them Alex. Can we get to work? I don't want to stay like this forever."

I swallowed hard.

"Yeah sure, let's ehh do it."

I stepped closer to Adam's exposed backside. In any other situation, I would've never dared to do what I was about to do, but this wasn't an ordinary situation. Was I really about to fuck this Adonis of a man in the ass?
I almost hesitantly put my hand against Adam's right mound of ass cheek. It felt so warm and firm. I let out a gasp. How was this real? Even photoshopped asses on Instagram don't look this good!

"Okay, so you just have to bust a nut in my butt, right?"

"Eugh! Yeah, bro."

I tried to act cool.

"Okay then, just quickly get your dick in my ass, and let's get this over with."

"Right!"

Adam captivated me so much that I hadn't even noticed how hard my dick was. I let it jet out of my pants as I pulled them off. 
Adam didn't know much about how anal sex worked when you're receiving. He probably didn't think he needed lube. I didn't want this to be unpleasant for him, so I put as much of my spit around my dick as possible. 

"Dude! What are you waiting for?"

"On it! On it!" 

I clumsily grabbed Adam's gigantic ass and positioned my spit-covered pole against his pink virgin hole. It looked hella tight. He grunted as he felt the tip of my head against his puckered skin. The sound he made was more akin to a beast than a man. 
My dick started twitching like crazy, and I started panting because the thought of what was about to happen hit me. 

This huge alpha stud had his straight hole presented to me, and my wet dick was about to enter his butt! 

"I'm going in Adam!" 

My voice sounded more high-pitched than usual, probably because of my nervousness. 
Adam took a firmer hold of the toilet seat. I watched his tight hole twitch once. He grunted continuously even though my dick was still only pressed against his muscle ass. He was getting nervous. 
I grabbed my dick and started probing at his hole. Adam was shut tight. I pressed in harder, basically knocking at his hole now. 
Here I was, trying to break into the virgin ass of this stud.

"You… You need to relax bro."

Adam was grunting more intensely now.

"UGH! GHH! I'm trying man!" 

I started massaging Adam's divine ass in a circular motion. 

"Shhh! Calm down. Relax."

His grunts became lighter, and I felt his hole loosen up. 

"That's it. Shhh!"

That's when I took my chance, stood on my toes, and pressed my dick downwards into Adam. My head popped his anal cherry. 
The heavy grunting from earlier returned, but now Adam was incredibly loud. 

“GGAAAHH! OUUAGH! OUUAGH!” 

Shit, it wasn't even halfway yet. I started pressing into him harder and felt his anal walls stretch slowly. Damn, this must've been the tightest ass I've ever fucked!
Mike was quiet for a second and threw his body against the toilet seat. I took the opportunity and pressed my whole body into him. My entire dick finally slipped into his manpussy. 

SQUELCH!

I watched as Adam's eyes opened up in shock. His mouth was wide agape, but no sound came out of it until...

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!"

"I'm in!" 

He began breathing like a maniac and seemed completely out of it. 
I decided not to prolong this for longer and just started fucking away. As I slammed into his warm inside, I watched his mouth open wide. His breathing stopped. 

Slam! Slam! Slam! 

After several slams, he started breathing again and let out the loudest grunt I'd heard. This was too fucking erotic for me to stop. Damn, his ass felt so good.

Slam! Thrust! Thrust!

Adam was just grunting and panting like crazy. Sweat ran down my forehead, falling onto Adam's red polyester shirt. 
He was hyperventilating at this point. 

Slam! Slam! Slam!

Seeing my raw dick buried inside this virgin stud's ass was beautiful. 
Even though I was picking up my thrusts, I managed to pull my phone out again and hit record. 
I watched Adam's round cheeks flop around on the screen with each thrust of my dick. His ass looked more like a fuck balloon at this point. After a couple of seconds, the phone was too distracting, and I put it away again. 
The pleasure inside my dick and body was so intense now that nothing could slow me down or stop me from cumming inside Adam's ass! I started fucking like an animal. My gaze was transfixed on Adam's behind. It was an impressive sight to behold. Adam was still grunting but more steadily now. 

"Fuck Bro! You're gonna make me bust any second!" 

As my words left my mouth, I noticed Adam's hole twitching around my dick.

"You have such a big butt bro!" 

And again, immediately after I talked dirty, Adam's hole twitched. Was he into this? 

"You are taking my big dick, so UGH! So well bro!" 

There it was again! 
My mind was only filled with lust at that point, and I started maniacally fucking him with zero regards.

"Take it in your huge butt! Take my big gay dick in your manly cunt." 

That's when Adam's whole body started spasming, and I watched him cum all over the toilet seat. My mind was blown, and I immediately started cumming like crazy as a switch of realization broke loose in me.

"I'm busting dude! I'm nutting in you!" 

Shot after shot of my super protein plugged into Adam as his whole body twitched from his orgasm. I let myself fall against his body and completely emptied my balls. We stayed like this for some time, but Adam started to wobble and lose his grip on the toilet, so I let him stand up. My dick flopped out of his hole, and he immediately started oozing cum. I watched as some of my cum dripped to the floor. Adam turned around, and I saw his sock-covered feet step into the cum splattered on the ground. 
He was still breathing heavily. I looked up at him. Although my whole body was overcome in bliss, an immediate surge of danger traveled through my body. 
Was he about to hit me? 
But instead, Adam pulled up his underwear and started avoiding my gaze. 
He scratched his head and started coughing. 

"Ehm. Thanks for the brotein, dude. I Ehm. I will let the guys, and you know if the injection worked."

He scratched his butt.
Then he brushed past me, slammed my body against the bathroom wall, and left.
I stood there baffled, still out of breath, and with my leaking dick in the air. My breathing steadied, and I listened to what was happening behind the bathroom walls. It seemed quiet. As I left the bathroom, I noticed the locker room was empty. Everyone left, including Adam. He must've rushed out of here. 

-

I was lying on my bed, exhausted from practice. Jake was lying in his bed beside mine, still discussing the new protein method we revealed during training. 

"Man, that was so cool of you," he said as he excitedly punched his fist into the air. "I mean. All those guys were really paying attention when you talked. And Adam! Wow, Adam, he was fixated on you!"

I could tell Jake was trying to impress me, but I just smiled and nodded. He continued talking about the different scenarios of guys coming up to us and asking us about the method and how excited he was to go to practice again.
As his enthusiasm persisted, I couldn't help but laugh at his dumb jockiness. Despite all of it, though, I knew that deep down, he admired me for having the guts to share my secret with everyone else despite being scared of how they might react. 
Jake did not calm down, and I was silent until I finally said goodnight and drifted off to sleep. His constant talking annoyed me, but I couldn't be mad at Jake now. I knew that no matter what happened, I could always rely on Jake to be there for me when I needed him in this insane new journey laid down for me. 
As I tried drifting to sleep, I was constantly awoken by Jake's talking or rustling. After a while, he got quiet, and I thought I'd finally be able to fall asleep. My eyes were closed, but I heard movement in the room. I opened them slightly and tried to discover what was happening in the darkness surrounding me.  
That's when I saw Jake's impressive silhouette next to my bed. 

His frame was bopping up and down, and he looked like he was trying to keep his excitement contained, but it seemed like the energy was just too much for him. I observed as the dark frame slowly got into position closer to my body, barely managing not to make any noise while still visibly vibrating with anticipation. 
What the actual fuck was Jake doing!?
I braced myself for him to prank me or something and decided to keep a stone-cold posture. Jake's hand slowly moved over my blanket as he pulled it off me. 
My body almost started shaking. 

His warm hands drifted to my underwear, and I couldn't believe he was starting to pull them off slowly. 
He fumbled with my underwear for what felt like 20 minutes. I bucked my hips up slightly to help him pull them off. 
Jake still thought I was asleep. 

Finally, Jake pulled off my underwear, and I could feel the air around my exposed crotch. 
Cool air was soon replaced with the hot rhythmic breath from Jake's mouth. 
I almost gasped as I felt a hot, warm mouth enclose my dick. 
That's when the suction started. 

Although my dick felt good, it didn't feel like someone was giving me a good blowjob. 
It felt like someone was trying to suck on my dick like a straw, desperate to get something out of it.
My mind raced with thoughts as to how the fuck this scenario was happening, and I felt my dick grow like a mast inside the wet mouth. That's when I gasped aloud.
It took a few moments before Jake realized I had woken up and was watching him. I could make him out better now as my eyes got used to the darkness. Jake's eyes widened in surprise and embarrassment as he met my questioning gaze. However, his enthusiasm for sucking my dick hadn't diminished despite the awkwardness, so I decided to pump his face with my erect pole. While fucking his face, I blurted out, confused but overtaken with lust.

"What the fuck are you doing Jake?!"

Jake let my dick flop out of his mouth sloppily. He caught my wet stick with his right hand.

"Sorry, Bro I. I thought you were asleep, and… Just earlier, I thought. Hey, what if I get a brotein injection in my mouth? That would make my upper body grow for sure! 

So. So I asked you if I could try it, but you didn't reply. Then I asked you again and told you if you didn't reply, that would mean yes. You didn't reply, so I said I must try it."
Jake was insane, but heck, I didn't care about this explanation at all. I was happy he found an excuse to get on my dick, but his reason was still shocking.

"I got so excited thinking about how I'd make up with a bigger upper body tomorrow! And then I could show it to the guys and explain the method! That would be sick, Alex, and make them jealous for sure!"

As Jake continued to blabber on, my wet dick was being squeezed tightly by his right hand. 

"Ouch, dude!"

A look of concern crossed Jake's face.

"Oh, oh! Sorry, dude."

"It's okay. Just put it in your mouth, please, and let's get this over with. I want to go back to sleep." 

I lied.

"Yeah, sorry. Sure."

I just stayed motionless and let Jake do all the work. The sensation of his hot mouth around my dick came back. 

"Fuck Jake! Just bop your hot up and down. Imagine you're sucking a big lollipop and need to get it all in your mouth."

Jake murmured around my dick, the sensation making a tingle run through my dick.

"Mmwwwhhmhhhmm!"

Jake may not have been the best at sucking dick, but his enthusiasm and energy stayed constant throughout his attempt.
After a couple of bops, Jake pulled my dick out of his mouth and started gasping. I wanted to shove my dick right back into his mouthpussy.

"Like this Alex?" 

"Yeah, Jake! You are! Doing so! Good. It feels good!" 

Jake made a surprised yet impressed face and grimaced a bit. 

"Oh really?!"

He bounced my dick around with his hand and lowered his mouth where it belonged again. He pressed the head of my dick against his lips and smiled. 

"Why does it make me feel weirdly proud that you liked it bro? Haha! This is crazy! I'd never think I'd suck a dude's penis. Let alone a penis this big. It kinda feels like a warm and hard banana in my mouth." 

Jake continued to talk while my dick was pulsing. My head was pressed against his mouth, waiting to be taken back in.

"But anyways! It's not even gay, is it? Cause like we are Bros, and I just need the brotein. Plus, I'm wearing socks. This is sick dude. It's like regular rules don't apply to… UAWHMMM! UHM! UMMFH!"

I interrupted Jake's outrageous blabbering by thrusting my dick into his face. I grabbed his hair and started face fucking him. 

GURP! GULP! GURP!

"Yeah, Jake! This is not gay at all! And it feels so good!" 

My hips were humping into his face furiously. 

"MMHHHMMM! MMHHMM!" 

"What are you saying bro?!"

Hump! Hump! Hump! 

"MMWHH! Bhhmm! mww! mmYYWY? BYW…MHHM?" 

Was Jake seriously trying to talk while I was fucking his mouth? I almost laughed but got distracted by how incredibly the vibrations of his muffling made my dick feel. I didn't want him to stop.

"What was that bro?!"

Thrust! Hump!

"OuGH! Hmm! Hm..Hm. WYF! Byf! OHHMF."

I could feel the climax in my balls approaching, so I started to face fuck Jake even harder.

THRUST! THRUST!

"Come again bro?!"

Jake's mouth and my dick got all slimy due to all his spit. My dick was sliding in and out of his throat so easily now.

"BHHMMWW??!"

"You're Right! Yeah, you're right."

That's when I couldn't take it anymore. The sensations around my dick were becoming too much to handle. I started shooting my warm cum and held Jake's face close to my dick.

"AH! GAH! Remember! Remember to swallow all the brotein dude! FUCK!"

"MMMMHHHHMMMMH!"

Jake was focused on keeping his mouth enclosed around my shaft, but he still managed to give me a thumbs up as I pumped shot after shot of my cum into his throat. I watched his throat contract as he hungrily swallowed my shots one after another. He might've been a first-timer to this, but he was hungry as fuck for the brotein, I guess. 

My dick stopped twitching, and I let it slide out of his mouth. Jake almost didn't let it go and had his mouth sucked up hard on it. Finally, he let it flop out of his mouth. 
He looked up at me with big eyes and red cheeks.

"DAMN, Alex! That was quick. Could you understand what I was saying?"

Wait, that was his concern right now?!

"Suuuure dude."

"Fuck that's awesome! I can talk with my whole mouth stuffed with a boner! HAH!" 

I gave Jake's shoulders a couple of proud claps. 

"You took all the brotein right?" 

Jake swallowed hard.

"Yes. I did. That was a bunch man. Maybe it's going to make me even bigger than huge!"

"Good. We don't want any going to waste. Thanks for making my dick feel good, by the way." 

"Oh yeah. That's a bonus for you. Thanks for the protein." 

"I like this payment method."

Jake scrunched up his face a little. 

"I guess that's fair dude."

Jake was still holding onto my dick with his right hand. 

"You can let go of that bro."

Jake looked at his hand and slowly realized.

"Oh! Sorry yeah." 

He let go of my dick slowly and let it lay against my stomach. Surprisingly Jake gave my dick a few gentle taps as if he was petting it.

"We don't want to damage the goods."

"Oh yeah, I have to be careful with those."

We were both caressing my dick now.

"Let that weapon rest so he can charge up all his shots for later." 

Jake laughed, jumped up, and threw himself onto his bed. 
I had no idea if Jake was just so oblivious at this point or if he knew what he was doing to me. 
I let out a deep breath and pulled my covers back up.

"Fuck, dude, my mouth is all sticky. Bahaha!" 

I laughed with him even though the thought of that made me excited. 

"You know Jake? When you take the brotein injection you also lose some calories. It's like a workout almost."

"Damn! Dude, that's so awesome. The more I learn about this, the better it gets!

And I can't wait for tomorrow! It will be so awesome looking in the mirror In the morning and seeing my chest and arms be even bigger."

"Well yeah, let's hope so. We don't know for sure if it will work like that."

"Nah dude! I know it! I can feel it already. Trust me bro. My chest will be so big by tomorrow everyone at practice will call me "Jake the Great"! HAHA!"

Jake was so dumb and yet so incredibly cute. He has certainly outdone himself with this one, and I couldn't help but be thankful for him. I almost thanked Jake for being here for me but chickened out.
Everything seemed to fall into place with Jake, and I realized that even when things get crazy, which they already did, having somebody I can rely on makes all the difference in the world. Jake was my confidante and companion now. I needed him because I knew that this was only the beginning of many more crazy adventures to come.

to be continued...

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As I entered the locker room, Jake and Adam were standing inside a circle of the rest of the team. They were showing off their muscles to everyone. Our teammates seemed to be amazed and in shock as they touched their muscles after hearing Adam and Jake encourage them. The team was buzzing with curiosity. I watched in awe as the muscular frames glistened under the fluorescent lights in our locker room.

"Bro, you won't believe this,"

Jake exclaimed, flexing his biceps.

"Check out these gains!"

Adam chuckled, his massive chest heaving with every breath.

"Yeah, Alex, you're a damn miracle worker. We woke up this morning, and our muscles were bulging like never before."

My gaze wandered, unable to resist the sight of their sculpted physiques. Jake's ass, round and firm, beckoned to me like a forbidden treasure. I had to stay focused.

Adam nudged Jake with his right shoulder.

"We need to find a private spot Jake."

I didn't know what he meant to say by that, but Jake seemed to agree excitedly. Jake grabbed my hand and started pulling me through the crowd.

"Come with us, Alex!"

My head was dizzy, and I didn't know what was happening. Everyone started to whistle at us, and some guys told Jake and Adam to have fun.

"Guys, this isn't the time for whatever this is! I need to change! We have practice soon,"

Adam and Jake ignored me, and I stumbled right after them as they pulled me toward the bathroom. Together, we hurried to a nearby toilet stall. As we entered the cramped space, the scent of musk and testosterone hung heavy in the air. Jake and Adam pressed against me, their powerful bodies reminding me of their newfound strength. My heart raced as they hungrily undid their pants.

"Bro, let's not waste any time,"

Jake said with a mischievous grin.

The realization of what was happening hit me. Anticipation and disbelief started to build in me.

My god, what was my life?

Adam and I watched as Jake quickly dropped to his knees, fiddling with my trousers and belt. He finally undid it, and my dick sprang out like a rocket. Jake gave my dick a concentrated look and swallowed his spit in a matter that looked like he was preparing himself for something.

I just stood there, not knowing how to react to this insane situation.

"I want that protein, bro. What are you waiting for?"

His words sent a surge of heat through my veins. I eagerly obliged, guiding my throbbing cock toward Jake's waiting mouth. The sensation of his warm lips wrapped around me was intoxicating. I moaned, lost in the raw pleasure of the moment. Adam looked at Jake wide-eyed and said nothing.

He was standing so close to me, and I couldn't ignore his presence. I put my hand around his huge chest and started feeling up his pecs.

"Fuck Adam! His mouth feels so good!"

Adam stared at me in shock. I squeezed his big hard pecs and ravished their amazing feel in my hands. Jake continued to attentively suck on my hard cock, making me shiver from the pleasure.

Slurp!

"You are so big, Adam. Those muscles."

Adam's shocked expression turned into a grin, and he seemed to start enjoying me feeling him up.

"Do you want to grow even bigger, Adam?"

His gaze shifted to hunger, and Adam started to nod hecticly.

Gag! Slurp!

"Yes! Yes! I want even bigger muscles!"

I smiled at Adam lovingly and with appreciation.

"You know what you have to do next, then."

While Jake lavished attention on my pulsating dick, Adam positioned himself, his ass presented to me like a forbidden fruit. His muscular glutes clenched and relaxed, teasing me with their enormous form. I couldn't resist the urge any longer.

"Get ready, big guy. I'm about to give you the protein you need."

With a deep breath, I pulled Jake off me and positioned myself behind Adam, my cock throbbing with anticipation. Slowly, I pressed inside him, the tightness of his tight ass enveloping me. Waves of ecstasy coursed through my body as I jammed into the stud's body. The sounds of our moans and the slap of our bodies filled the confined space.

At that moment, there were no rules or boundaries, just the primal urge to satisfy my desires. My body tensed, and I unleashed my seed deep within Adam. Fuck, nobody has ever made me cum prematurely before, but this was just too hot.

The sensation of my hot cum filling him sent shivers down my spine, and Adam groaned in pleasure. Our bodies were slick with sweat even though only a few minutes had passed. Breathing heavily, I looked at Jake and Adam, their faces making my empty dick stir.

At that moment, I knew we had forged a bond that went beyond the boundaries of sexuality. This was just the beginning. Somehow I knew that whatever would happen next in my life would blur the lines between pleasure and friendship and forever change the dynamics of our team.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened with a loud crash. Coach Thompson stood in the doorway, his face contorted with anger and surprise. His eyes widened as he took in the scene before him: Jake on his knees, my pants undone, and Adam standing confidently and satisfied.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

Coach Thompson's voice boomed through the cramped space, echoing off the walls. Adam, always the alpha, stepped forward, his massive frame towering over the coach.

"Coach, you won't believe what just happened,"

Jake scrambled to his feet, trying to straighten his appearance. He looked at me, and we exchanged a quick glance of uncertainty. Adam, however, seemed unbothered by the coach's presence.

"Coach, it's all because of Alex's special protein,"

"What now? Special... protein? Are you telling me you boys have been... experimenting?"

Jake nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, Coach! It's like steroids but natural! Alex has the power to make us stronger, and we wanted to try it out for ourselves. Look at our muscles, Coach! They've grown overnight!"

Coach's eyes flickered between their bodies, the evidence of gains impossible to ignore. The initial shock on his face transformed into something else I couldn't quite decipher. Finally, Coach composed himself and took a deep breath.

"Boys, this is highly unorthodox, and I can't condone such behavior. But... I'll admit, I'm intrigued."

"He put his cum into my body yesterday, Coach, and into Jake too! And look at us now! I'm bigger and stronger than ever. It's like I've unlocked a whole new level of power."

Coach Thompson's eyes widened further, a mix of shock and curiosity flickering across his face. He stepped closer, unable to tear his gaze away from Adam's bulging muscles.

Coach was taken aback. A mix of skepticism and intrigue appeared on his face.

"Are you telling me you've been injecting cum into your bodies to enhance your performance?"

His voice was a mixture of disbelief and fascination. Adam nodded, a confident smile playing on his lips.

"No! It's special protein but yes, Coach. Alex's cum contains a special protein. It's like nothing you've ever seen before. We call it brotein."

Coach Thompson's brows furrowed, his mind grappling with the implications of what he was hearing. He glanced at me, a mix of confusion and curiosity in his eyes.

"And you, Alex,"

His voice had a hint of uncertainty to it.

"is this true? Is your cum really some kind of magical muscle-enhancing potion?"

I nodded, my heart racing with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Yes, Coach. It's true. My cum contains a unique protein that seems to affect muscle growth. It's something I discovered by accident, but it's real."

Coach Thompson's expression softened, and a hint of a smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

"Well, boys,"

His voice was lower and filled with a newfound intrigue.

"I can't say I ever expected to hear something like this. But I have to admit. I'm intrigued. The idea of a special protein that can enhance performance...it's groundbreaking."

Adam's chest puffed out with pride as he absorbed the coach's reaction.

"Coach, think about what this could mean for our team. We could dominate the field like never before. With Alex's cum, we could become unstoppable."

Coach Thompson rubbed his chin thoughtfully, his eyes darting between the three of us.

"I need some time to process this. But for now, we're late for practice, and I can't let this slide. We'll discuss this further later."

With that, he turned and stormed out of the bathroom, leaving us in a mix of anticipation and uncertainty. As the door swung shut behind him, I looked at Jake and Adam, who both smiled at me as though they were proud of something.

I panted heavily as I exited the field after another grueling football practice. Everyone looked at me differently now, their eyes filled with an unfamiliar hunger. I became familiar with it from those who knew my secret. They're all looking for a taste of my cum, which they know now is the key to rapid muscle gain.

"Hey, Alex, can we get some of that protein of yours?"

One of my teammates asked me with a grin, but I was too exhausted to take up his offer.

I shook my head, trying to hide my defeat. I never thought this would be the way my teammates see me. I know it's just for their muscle gain, but it makes me feel vulnerable and exposed because it's so intimate for me.

As I entered the locker room, I saw Coach standing there with a stern look.

Was I in trouble?

"Alex, can I talk to you in my office?"

I nodded and followed him to his office, my heart pounding with anxiety. I know he knew about my special protein now, but I had no idea how Coach would react next.

I stepped inside Coach's office and couldn't help but notice his imposing presence, his strong jawline, and the subtle scent of musk that hung in the air.

"Close the door, Alex. Listen. I want to know what's going on. For real this time, are you and Adam and Jake, you know?"

I took a deep breath and looked at Coach.

"Coach, I know it sounds crazy, but my cum is special! Adam did not make it up. I know it's hard to believe."

Coach Thompson shifted his body around a bit and looked at me with disbelief and curiosity.

"What do you mean? So it is actually true! Wow! Your cum is like steroids or something?"

I nodded slowly. I could feel my face becoming hot from the embarrassment.

"Yes, coach, that's exactly what I'm saying. It's even better than steroids cause it's natural... and healthy."

A mix of skepticism and curiosity flickered across Coach's face.

"Are you serious, Alex? How do you know this?"

"I've done extensive research, Coach,"

My voice sounded husky with desire.

"And there's only one way to prove it. You need to let me cum in your mouth."

I had no clue what came over me as I said those words.

A momentary pause hung in the air. Coach Thompson's eyes flickered with hesitation.

"If this is some kind of joke, Alex, I swear!"

"It's not a joke, Coach! I'm dead serious. You have to trust me."

Coach looked at me for a long moment, his eyes taking in the gravity of the situation. And then he nodded, his expression softening.

"Okay, Alex. Can you show me?"

"Yeah, Coach."

I took a deep breath, and my body started to shake as I realized where this was going.

Coach Thompson leaned against his desk, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"I want to make one thing clear, Alex,"

Coach's voice was filled with a combination of dominance and raw masculinity.

"What happens between us here is strictly for the team's betterment. I have no interest in any romantic involvement or personal pleasure."

My body started trembling with nerves and arousal.

"I completely understand, Coach! Me too!"

"Well, let's see this special protein then."

Without another word, Coach Thompson stepped close to me with a confident stride, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled them down, revealing my thick, pulsating dick. His eyes were fixated on it as my dick started to twitch.

"We will have to make you cum, right?"

I swallowed my spit and just nodded my head, unable to contain the excitement in my body.

"Why are you already hard, Alex?"

"Oh, just hormones my age, Coach. You know how it is?"

Coach Thompson grabbed my hard dick with his thick fingers and squeezed it.

"Right... Alright, Alex. Let's see if your claims hold any truth. If it's as effective as you claim, I suppose it's worth a try."

Without uttering another word, Coach dropped to his knees before me.

I couldn't believe I had actually managed to convince Coach Thompson to do this.

Coach Thompson's hands traveled up my thighs, the touch sending shivers up my spine. His fingers traced the outline of my growing arousal. Curiosity was evident in his gaze.

Fuck this was beyond hot!

I leaned back against Coach's desk, giving him unrestricted access to what was between my legs. As Coach leaned in, his warm breath caressed my skin, and a tingling sensation consumed me. I could feel his lips hovering just above the head of my dick, teasing me mercilessly.

My anticipation built. Then, without warning, Coach Thompson's mouth opened up around my dick, his tongue swirling around my sensitive tip. A moan escaped my lips as pleasure coursed through my entire body.

And just like that, I had my straight Coach sucking on my dick.

What the actual fuck.

His movements were deliberate, which surprised me. His tongue explored every inch of me, leaving no part untouched. It was almost like he had done this before, which was a ridiculous thought. Right?

The sensations overwhelmed me, and my grip on the edge of the desk tightened as waves of ecstasy washed over me. Coach Thompson's strong hands guided my hips, setting a rhythm that perfectly matched the intensity building within me. I could sense his determination to prove the efficacy of my brotein, and I reveled in the role reversal.

I moaned and tangled my fingers in Coach's hair, urging him on. He bobbed his head, his mouth working with focus and determination. Pleasure surged through me, building higher and higher. As Coach Thompson pleasured me, I could feel the tension in my body reaching its limits.

"Oh god Coach!"

Slurrrrrp!

My moans grew louder, echoing through the room. And then, with an explosive release, I came, my special protein spilling into Coach's mouth. The sensation was mind-blowing, waves of ecstasy crashing over me.

Coach Thompson swallowed every drop, his eyes gleaming with surprise and worry.

He rose to his feet and whipped his mouth proudly. No one would say this man had just sucked my dick.

"If what you've said is true, then this could be a game-changer for our team."

I couldn't say anything, still catching my breath, my body buzzing with bliss.

"I told you, Coach. My special protein can give us an edge and strengthen our team."

"I hope so, son, I really hope so... So when will I see the effects?"

I finally calmed down a bit.

"Ah. You should already see and feel changes in your body by tomorrow Coah."

Coach raised a brow.

"Should? You mean will."

I swallowed hard and started pulling up my pants.

As I was walking to my dorm, I realized that my relationship with the Coach and teammates had changed significantly in the past couple of days. They all wanted a piece of me to experience the special protein that makes them so powerful.

During the next couple of days, I couldn't help but wonder if Coach's curiosity extended beyond scientific interest. At each practice, there was an electric undercurrent between us all, a secret shared only between us men. I couldn't help but catch glimpses of Coach stealing glances in my direction, his eyes lingering a moment longer than necessary.

Coach's presence and newfound knowledge added a layer of secrecy and forbidden desire to my interactions with him. As we continued to train, I couldn't help but fantasize about what might transpire between Jake, Adam, Coach, and me at any given moment. The possibilities were endless, and my fantasies grew more explicit and daring each day.

Little did I know that the allure of my special protein had extended beyond the realm of muscle growth, awakening desires, and passions that none of those straight guys could have foreseen. The football field was about to become a playground for forbidden pleasures, and the lines between coach and players were about to be blurred in ways we never thought possible.

One week later.

Coach had introduced a new training regimen after football practice, where my teammates would take turns sucking my cock and taking it up their asses. Some teammates said it was strange and taboo at first, but they all knew it was working and changed their minds once the effects had occurred in their bodies. Our team was getting stronger, faster, and more agile. We were winning more games than we ever had, and it was all thanks to me! I was the proudest and luckiest gay football player alive!

I would stand near the benches on the field, my cock rock hard as each player took turns with me. I would watch as they took me into their mouths, sucking hard and fast as they worked to extract drops of my protein.

Some guys, if they wanted to grow their lower body that day, would turn around, and present their asses to me, asking me to give them even more of my gift. I would thrust deep inside them, feeling their tight straight holes wrap around me as they moaned and whimpered. Knowing I broke almost everyone's anal virginity on this team felt good.

Everyone on our team was so different, each one bringing their unique personality to the practice. For example, there was Chad, the hyper-masculine quarterback who loved to show off his strength and agility. Then there was Todd, the goofy wide receiver who always had a smile on his face and a joke ready to tell. And, of course, many more who made practice endlessly exciting for me.

As each player took their turn with me, I couldn't help but be incredibly aroused by the fact that they were all heterosexual and that the practice was not sexual for them at all. The thought always lingered in my mind and made it all incredibly erotic.

The protein extraction practice was always an intense and intimate experience for me. I would never have thought something like this could be possible. Occasionally, a weird feeling came over me, reminding me we were all shattered in some way, broken by our obsession with power.

But in the end, it didn't matter.

We were a team, a brotherhood of men bound together by our love of the game and our desire to win. And as long as I had my special protein to give, we would continue to dominate on the field, pushing ourselves to the limits of manly strength and endurance!

I watched Chad kneel before me, his massive arms flexing as he took my cock into his mouth. He worked it hard and fast, his tongue swirling around the head as he sucked me deep into his throat. Todd was up next, his goofy grin never leaving his face as he eagerly took his turn with me. He was clumsy at first but soon found his rhythm, taking me into his mouth and working me over with playful enthusiasm.

"Okay, Todd! Get off his dick! My turn!"

And then there was Jake. He took me deep into his mouth, his thick lips wrapping around me as he sucked me with a single-minded focus.

I decided to give my attention to the players who presented their asses next. I thrust deep inside of my boys one by one, feeling their tightness wrap around me as they moaned with pleasure.

Through it all, everyone remained playful and oblivious to the eroticism of the situation. Sometimes I thought my special protein made them even dumber and more concerned with winning on the field than anything else. Good thing nobody knew that for me. This was a chance to explore my deepest desires and push the boundaries of my sexuality.

After practice, Coach walked into the locker room.

"Alright, team, gather around,"

Standing right behind Coach, I admired how his track pants perfectly hugged his big ass. I wanted to touch it real bad, and just like that, my dick sprung to attention again.

Coach Thompson was completely oblivious to the fact that I was standing behind him, my dick standing at full attention.

As our team gathered around, Coach began to give a speech, his voice booming with confidence and authority. I couldn't help but be turned on by his alpha male persona. It was the way he commanded the room with his every word.

As he continued speaking, my arousal rose, and I desperately started wanting Coach. I stepped forward, my dick twitching with anticipation, and poked his round glutes with the tip of my dick.

"What the!"

Poke! Poke! Poke!

Coach grunted and, without any notice, pulled his pants off with full force, revealing his glorious ass framed in a white jockstrap.

I gasped and immediately started knocking at his exposed hole with my dick. Coach Thompson pushed his weight into me, and my cock started to enter his ass automatically.

He gasped, and Coach's body tensed and became rigid as I began to fuck him. The other players were still gathered around, completely oblivious to what was happening, as Coach continued to give his speech.

"We are going to win every game, boys!"

Coach yelled, his voice rising with excitement.

"Thanks to Alex's special protein, we will be unstoppable!"

I couldn't help but moan with pleasure as I continued to pound into Coach's ass, feeling the tightness of his body wrapped around me. His speech aroused me even more, fueling my desire and pushing me to go even harder.

This was mental!

Everyone started cheering and roaring as Coach continued his speech, making me go crazy and fuck him even harder. It was exhilarating to see all those straight guys' faces that once intimidated me cheer me on and look at me with amazement as I fucked my Coach in front of them.

"Let's show these other teams what we are made of!"

As Coach's speech reached its climax, so did I. I felt the orgasm building deep within me, a surge of pleasure that overwhelmed me completely.

And then it happened. I came deep inside Coach's ass, my special protein flooding his body and filling him with renewed energy and strength.

"Ahhhhh! Feels good, Alex!"

As I pulled out of him, I couldn't help but smile, knowing we would be victorious in our upcoming matches. All thanks to me indulging in my deepest desires.

-

The football field was buzzing with anticipation. Coach had become accustomed to the unorthodox training method introduced by Jake and Adam, which we called protein extraction practice.

The entire team, wearing their football gear, surrounded me like a pack of hungry wolves, their eyes fixed on my pulsating dick. The air was filled with tension and the desperate desire to gain an advantage on the field. Coach's voice echoed across the field with excitement.

"Alright, boys, it's time to extract that special protein! Get in there and show me what you're made of!"

The team, fueled by ambition, eagerly approached, their mouths and asses craving the taste and penetration of my dick. As time passed, it was like their bodies became addicted to the protein inside my balls.

The first to make his move was Jake, his eyes flickering as he knelt before me, ready to take me into his mouth.

"Bro, give me a good shot this time. I need it bad!"

His lips closed around my hard-on, his tongue dancing along its length. The sensation of his warm, wet mouth wrapped around me was perfect, driving waves of pleasure through me.

Meanwhile, Adam positioned himself, his backside ready to receive my dick. I got distracted.

"Sorry, Jake, you will have to await your turn some more."

My dick plopped out of Jake's mouth.

"Hey, Bro! No! Give it back!"

Adam's ass looked so good, all perked up like this, and it was even hotter that he was still wearing his football gear besides the pants, of course.

With a guiding hand, I entered slowly.

Godamn, his ass was still so tight!

He moaned as I thrust into him, and his eyes locked with mine, an unspoken understanding of the pleasure and growth we shared.

Everything unfolded like a fevered dream as my teammates took their turn, one by one, of taking my dick into their mouths or asses. The sound of moans, wet mouths, and the rhythm of our bodies filled the air, blending with Coach's cheers and encouraging words. After a while, Adam hopped back on my dick.

"Take it deep, bro. Show me how much you want it!"

My voice was filled with desire.

"Feel that protein filling you up, Adam. Take it all,"

I whispered into his ear. Coach's voice rang out, guiding and instructing with an intoxicating mix of authority and desire.

"That's it, boys! Take it all in. Show me your dedication. Feel the power surging through your bodies!"

Coach's words drove us to push our limits, to explore new territories of pleasure. In this collective ecstasy, I could feel the transformation within us all. The bond between us blurred the lines between dominance and submission, pleasure and ambition fused into something indistinguishable.

Our collective gasps of satisfaction filled the air. The field was a battleground of spent bodies and shimmering sweat. The football field became my canvas for my darkest and most forbidden desires, a sanctuary where strength and lust intertwined.

This was the best training method ever!

Everyone's anticipation reached its climax as the whole team of my big, muscular teammates scooched their faces as close to my twitching dick as possible. Their bodies were a sea of bulging muscles, their eyes filled with an insatiable hunger for my special protein.

The power dynamic between us had shifted dramatically. Just a week ago, I was a lonely gay man among a team of straight players. I now found myself at the center of their desires and attention. My body trembled with anticipation as I gripped my dick, feeling the waves of ecstasy building within me.

"Yeah! Shoot it Alex! Give us your protein!"

"Fuck yeah, bro! Make us stronger."

"Let's go boys!"

Hearing everyone cheer for me drove me over the edge.

Coach's eyes gleamed with excitement and approval as he applauded, his authoritative presence heightening the moment's intensity.

With a deep breath, I surrendered to the feeling inside me. My body tensed, and a roar escaped my lips as I exploded in a powerful orgasm. My special protein surged forth, directed toward my teammates and friends' waiting faces and mouths.

As my orgasm washed over me, thick, milky fluid burst forth, covering the faces and mouths of my teammates. It splattered across their chiseled jaws, eager tongues, and open lips, leaving them drenched in the physical manifestation of my lust.

Their eyes sparkled with a mix of satisfaction and awe, their expressions reflecting the forbidden pleasures they had experienced. Coach's voice rang out above the chorus of moans and gasps. His tone was full of admiration and authority.

"Incredible, boys! Look at what you've accomplished. You've tapped into a power beyond anything we could have imagined."

His words further solidified our bond, validating the path we had chosen to explore. The moment lingered, suspended in time, as I reveled in the taboo pleasures that had become integral to my life.

As I caught my breath and basked in the afterglow, it became clear to me that the football field would forever be a playground for my desires.

The next day

The sun hung high in the sky as we gathered on the football field, anticipation buzzing in the air. Excitement crackled through the team as one of my new ideas took root. Coach Thompson had invited everyone's dads to witness the power of the special protein practice. It was an audacious move, but thanks to some convincing, everyone agreed.

My team was proud and powerful, and Coach wanted to share our accomplishments.

The dads started to arrive on the field.

Their eyes filled with curiosity and a touch of apprehension. Coach Thompson took charge. He stood before the group of men and started to explain the intricacies of the training method, his words laced with a blend of scientific explanation and a hint of desire.

The dads listened intently, their minds opening to the possibilities that lay before them.

With a sense of camaraderie, the dads took their seats on the sidelines, their gazes fixed on their sons and me. The atmosphere was electric, a potent mix of support and anticipation that mirrored the intensity of a live football game. They cheered for their sons, expressing their excitement as though they were watching a regular match.

Was I taking things too far?

to be continued...

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Great story. Thank you! Would be great to have you provide some stats in their growth, size and to have Alex grow himself. Looking forward to more! 😈

• 3 weeks later...