Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

I love it, I hope Benji has a chance :( I love when there is a Twink nerd and a bodybuilder love story, but idk if this is this case but thank you ❤️😭

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Edrian2012 said:

I love it, I hope Benji has a chance :( I love when there is a Twink nerd and a bodybuilder love story, but idk if this is this case but thank you ❤️😭

Glad you're enjoying it so far! 😊 I don't want to give anything away but this first chapter is really just scratching the surface!

• Like 4

It's great, but of course with MuscleAddict that's to be expected!   I'm enjoying Nick's character development, which is going very smoothly, and he's quite the muscle-slut we want to read about.  Sounds like he may have a bit of a thing for Alfie, which perhaps we'll enjoy reading about once he moves in.   And can't wait to read the other character's points of view. 

Welcome back, MA...the reading fun for your fans begins now.   

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

It's great, but of course with MuscleAddict that's to be expected!   I'm enjoying Nick's character development, which is going very smoothly, and he's quite the muscle-slut we want to read about.  Sounds like he may have a bit of a thing for Alfie, which perhaps we'll enjoy reading about once he moves in.   And can't wait to read the other character's points of view. 

Welcome back, MA...the reading fun for your fans begins now.   

Bless you, Dennis! It's always slightly nerve-wracking sharing a new story here, this one perhaps a little more so than my last few Deano stories because no one knows these characters, but the fact I have an audience of guys here, including yourself, who like my writing definitely gives me a little boost of confidence! 😊 This chapter has quite a hedonistic feel compared to a lot of the rest of the story. I wanted Nick to arrive in Manchester with a bang! 

• Like 2

MA, our unmet friend, you have another hit on your hands.  Your development of new characters is excellent, your set-up of situations is engaging, and - as always - you have a true and deep understanding of the visceral grip that SERIOUS MUSCLE can have on us.  You are a treasure, MA.  Really.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for getting to some muscle sex and worship early in the story. While I appreciate the purpose and effect of a slow wind-up to romantic interests, I'm glad to get a sex scene from you in the first chapter. I know there's a lot more good stuff to come. Looking forward to it.

M

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My god MA, every story I read of yours plays out like a movie in my head. Your descriptors are insane!! I can’t wait to see if Nick accepts the apartment and which gym he chooses. I wonder what will happen with Benji? So many questions!! 😂😂 Patiently waiting till part two…. :)

• Like 1

UFFF!  YESSS!

That's how you write bodybuilder sex!  I don't know why there isn't more posing-while-fucking content in the world :)

I can relate so much with the main character.  Realistically I know I'm kinda big, but it's so hard to consider myself a real bodybuilder.  

Now I need to find myself a shaved-head bodybuilder daddy oof. 

• Like 8

18 hours ago, crushme99 said:

MA, our unmet friend, you have another hit on your hands.  Your development of new characters is excellent, your set-up of situations is engaging, and - as always - you have a true and deep understanding of the visceral grip that SERIOUS MUSCLE can have on us.  You are a treasure, MA.  Really.

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback @crushme99. You are way too kind! Probably like most of us here, I've had quite a few years of experience being in that grip of huge, freaky, flexing muscle. (And it never gets fucking tiring or old!)

• Like 3