Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

13 hours ago, Maxum said:

Thanks for getting to some muscle sex and worship early in the story. While I appreciate the purpose and effect of a slow wind-up to romantic interests, I'm glad to get a sex scene from you in the first chapter. I know there's a lot more good stuff to come. Looking forward to it.

M

Yeah - no waiting for 15 chapters for the sex in this one! 😏 I can't promise hot sex and worship scenes with a hot silver chain-wearing daddy in every chapter though. 😅

• Like 1

10 hours ago, biggymnast84 said:

My god MA, every story I read of yours plays out like a movie in my head. Your descriptors are insane!! I can’t wait to see if Nick accepts the apartment and which gym he chooses. I wonder what will happen with Benji? So many questions!! 😂😂 Patiently waiting till part two…. :)

Haha! Glad you're liking it so far, mate! 😊 Next chapter is told from Alfie's point of view so it has a slightly different vibe! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dredlifter said:

UFFF!  YESSS!

That's how you write bodybuilder sex!  I don't know why there isn't more posing-while-fucking content in the world :)

I can relate so much with the main character.  Realistically I know I'm kinda big, but it's so hard to consider myself a real bodybuilder.  

Now I need to find myself a shaved-head bodybuilder daddy oof. 

Haha! Thank you, mate! Honestly - I don't know, either. Surely most bodybuilders flex and pose while fucking? (Whether their partners like it or not. 😏) Just need to get yourself down to Utopia, mate. (Pretty sure Mason would have picked you over Nick - sorry, Nick!) And you ARE a real bodybuilder but maybe you won't fully believe it until you're bronzed up and cranking out a crab most muscular on stage in your shiny blue trunks with your tongue sticking out. 🤪

• Like 3

A captivating start. Waiting for Nick to become a 300lb roided mass monster by the story’s end.

That (demand) aside, looking forward to how this develops. I’m expecting some sort of love triangle drama…

• Like 1

Wow! What a great first chapter and set up for what’s to come. Thanks @muscleaddict for starting to share another story with us!👍😛💪

By the way, is not a problem at all if all the chapters are long as this one. ❤️😝😚

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

By the way, is not a problem at all if all the chapters are long as this one. ❤️😝😚

I agree.  Not that we want to exhaust you and wear you out, MA, but I feel the longer format allows you to draw us more deeply into the story.  But your creative instincts come first, and all your unmet friends respect that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Wow! What a great first chapter and set up for what’s to come. Thanks @muscleaddict for starting to share another story with us!👍😛💪

18 hours ago, crushme99 said:

I agree.  Not that we want to exhaust you and wear you out, MA, but I feel the longer format allows you to draw us more deeply into the story.  But your creative instincts come first, and all your unmet friends respect that.

And here I was worrying the length of the first chapter might put people off! There are a couple of longer ones to come but most are about half to two-thirds of the length of this one. 

• Like 5

Oh my god. 

Seeing you post a new epic tale of love, bodybuilders and shiny posing trunks filled me with joy, @muscleaddict. Here are my two cents (maybe I'll add more in the future). 

1. I hope, we get to see more sides of Danny King. Would be cool to find out, that he's not the biggest twat and actually a really nice guy...or maybe he is THE ultimate twat. 

2. Mason, the hot muscle daddy, was a "breakout-character" for me. He completely won me over with his bold, cocky nature and I would love to see more of him. Also: BIG PECS, HUBBA HUBBA! 😂😍

• Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 4:56 PM, Ozymandias said:

A captivating start. Waiting for Nick to become a 300lb roided mass monster by the story’s end.

That (demand) aside, looking forward to how this develops. I’m expecting some sort of love triangle drama…

On 5/22/2023 at 10:43 PM, DawnFire98 said:

Oh my god. 

Seeing you post a new epic tale of love, bodybuilders and shiny posing trunks filled me with joy, @muscleaddict. Here are my two cents (maybe I'll add more in the future). 

1. I hope, we get to see more sides of Danny King. Would be cool to find out, that he's not the biggest twat and actually a really nice guy...or maybe he is THE ultimate twat. 

2. Mason, the hot muscle daddy, was a "breakout-character" for me. He completely won me over with his bold, cocky nature and I would love to see more of him. Also: BIG PECS, HUBBA HUBBA! 😂😍

Thank you both for the awesome feedback. I'm glad you guys are liking it so far! I won't give anything away on the Danny front but Mason for me is kind of like the ultimate muscle daddy. Short, bald, handsome, cocky...knows what he wants! 

• Like 1

I thought I'd post a few "notes" on the first chapter. I'm not sure if people want this sort of thing and I probably won't do it for every chapter but here goes...

- Mitchell “The Machine” Murray (the bodybuilder on the poster in the flat) was referenced and eventually featured in Deano, Again as one of the well-known IFBB pros competing at the McCarthy Classic, which Deano and some of his classmates guest posed at. He's a Canadian bodybuilder in his mid to late twenties, described as being a freak with shocking size and crazy vascularity that borders on grotesque. As well looking like a bodybuilding version of Chris Pratt.

- Montgomery University is the name of the uni in my Muscle University/Deano stories. (I know most of you know that already!) It isn't referenced much after this chapter, but some familiar character names do pop up in conversation.

- My original plan was to have the story set in a fictional coastal city/town which included the name "on-sea" but in my head I just kept picturing Brighton! Having it set in Manchester seemed to give it a bit more of an authentic/realistic feel.

- There are a couple of Mancunian slang terms/words scattered throughout the story but I don't think anything will cause too much confusion with non-Brits. I'll probably address these if they come up.

I also meant to thank some of you for helping me chose the name of the story in the original post but completely forget. So here goes - @DennisFLL @DawnFire98 and @Mdlftr. And also a special thanks to  @MuscleJoe for helping me out with certain aspects of the story still to come! 😏

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2