Diary of A Wimpy Slave

Mickyh32

Hey all, trying something a little different, hope you like it!!! You can reply as if you were  a character following the blog or as yourself or both lol

Right.... er.....before i start in detail i must just warn that im risking ALOT doing this. I have an hour, so i will get through as much as i can until next time, hopefully their will be one! (BIG GULP)

So my name is mike, im 20 and from London,UK. For the past 7 days ive been playing... no not the right word....forced.. thats better... to be my brutally fit and strong, but admittingly hot(yes, muscles make me "happy") bro's slave, worshipper and human barbell. Yes you read that correctly!! More on my bro and how it came about that he started dominating my life shortly, but its only fair that i give a little info about me just for balance. So this is me......
skinny3.jpg.eee658449680970e3107ab51cc7318a8.jpg

I know what your all thinking!! Yes, i look young for my age, family trait!! As you can see im a little athletic physically, im more a runner type guy, the brute size and strength is all my bros, again you'll find out more very soon. You would think with me using words like brutal and slave so far that my tone would be a little more worrying, frightened even, and in a way i am, as i said at the start, im risking a lot doing this, that risking lot being the difference between a hospital visit or not, if you get me. I am OWNED by my bro, everything i do has to have consent for him and yes that includes writing a live blog diary!! Any disobedience and that human barbell becomes a play thing of crushing, hitting, bending or worse. So you see why i have to be sooo careful. But, as you will find out if ive been good i get rewarded and thats where the worship part comes in, so ive learnt to take the bad with the ohh soo drool worthingly good.  

I know you want me to get to the nitty gritty, so here goes, but first i need to show you my master, here he is, Master, 19yr old.

Screenshot_20210108_210716_com.instagram.android(2).thumb.jpg.852b66df722d42c0057deaeb1d261662.jpg

I can feel bulges forming and hear mouths gawping up and down the country already!! Yes my bro is a fucking beast, i mean look at those pecs, knotted forearms, bulging tris and powerful rounded shoulders. Its actually this pic that has got me to the predicament im in today, so.......

Day 1

This day started and progressed like any other ordinary working day would, we said our goodbyes at the breakfast table, me in my smart wear and my (then) in the tightest tee his tradesman job could get him, i mean jeez it was a sight to see, anyway moving on, Bro always trained after work, more occupants meant more mouths to see dropping which he loved, for me it was home to feed and rest. Involved in that rest is a bit of "me time" which 10 times out of 10 involves me wanking over some hot muscle stud working out and/or posing. That night was certainly no different! This is when i made the first of my 2 , life changing , errors. When watching videos i never put my headphones in, guess what i did that night!! Oblivious to anything happening in the house then! I took a quick scroll through Insta before heading to My Muscle Video, yes you've guessed it, i fell on the above pic of my Master! Screw MMV this was my wank material for the night, already fully tented i started tugging away, all sorts of scenarios running in my head of what i do with that body, getting close to eruption point.......A shadow loomed over me, i felt a strong hand grasp my shoulder, im spun round in my chair, there stood before me, muscles bulging out of a under armour base layer tee, i moaned out loud! I looked up, my bros rugged face one of shock but growing authority, by this point it was too late, the wet patch had appeared very clearly. i threw my headphones off and apologised as many times as i could. I still remember the deep commanding reply, "GET UP!!" Like i was in a trance i got up, head bowed, i couldn't face facing him, without knowing id already kinda started my sub journey. "LOOK AT ME!!" i remember him barking. Again head straight up, crossing his huge arms over his bulging pecs. fuuuuuck what a sight, he demanded to know why i was wanking over his gym pic! Stupidly i started by trying to deny it, big mistake, cue him getting his phone out, going on his insta to that post and shoving it in my face, i went redder then red! The combo of the music and my loss of inhibitions had made me totally forget who he was, i had commented with a PHHWWOARR, a drooling emoji, hot emoji and yes the aubergine one!!  SHIT!!!!!
I couldn't lie now!! i sank to my chair, and felt it best to come straight out with it, ( exact words may have been different) " i've always found your muscles attractive bro, i like fit guys in general, there are loads at my running club and work, b.b.b.b.bbuut ive never seen anything like yours, you look so big, powerful, dominant and.........(big revealing sigh) HOT! PPPLease dont tell anyone or hurt me!!" The hurt me bit, hmmm, yes i knew my bro could snap me in half easily but just his whole physical presence and aura told me that if i was a stranger id have had the beating works!! So i covered my back as it were. "ON YOUR KNEES!!"  i was down in a split second, i remember looking up and seeing him flare his lats, fuuuck they spread like cobra wings and blocked out the above light. " SO YOU LIKE MY MUSCLES DO YOU BRO??"  My head like a nodding doll. I watched as he crouched down to my level, placed a caloused couple of fingers under my chin, damn they felt rough, tilted my head up and looked directly in my eyes, i still remember the shiver going through me, SLAP, his other hand connects hard with my cheek, " If you dont want your sick little secret to get out to your friends then your gonna have to be my little skinny muscle slave, understand!!" I was a quivering wreck i somehow put the correct response together in reply. i was went on to be told that i was now his, i would do everything for him, cook, wash, shop, get his supps ready, everything you could think of i now had to do for him going forward, all this to stop my muscle lust for him getting out! "AND ITS NOW MASTER, BOY!!!" There it was the confirmation that i was now officially his slave, no longer would i be calling him bro.

"yes Master!" it felt strange but right to have said that. My master then stood up, his new found authoritivness oozing out of him, he peeled his tee off and threw the sweaty fabric in my face, OMG the smell was intoxicating, i breathed it in like was the last scent on earth, i recall moving it all over my face not wanting to miss out any part of that tee, after what felt like a lifetime i liftted my head up, "ttthank you master that was incredible, you smell amazing!!" I got up, before i could take a breath my head was getting thrust towards what i can only describe as a magnificent deep sweaty hairy cavern. My head easily getting manouvered in the pit, the sweat was covering my face like drizzly rain, sniffing, licking, cleaning as i go.  My head was lifted out, staring at me was a huge solid peak of muscle, "WHOOAHHHHH" thats the clean version!! Master was only half way through the first syllable of WORSHIP and i was already hands on that impressive arm, my god it felt warm and as hard as steel, my futile attempts at trying to dent it was met with a loud laugh and FUCKING WEAK BOY!!" I agreed without hesitation. Master then pushed me away, i fell against the wall. " thats all you deserve for now boy, now go and cook my food now while i shower!!" I quickly ran out and down stairs, my cock fully tenting again, but i didnt touch it as i wasnt given permission , i could have erupted soo much too!!!

Anyway nothing really much happened of note after that, after i had cooked his food i was ordered to my room and told to stay there till morning as master was having friends round, and if i came out or downstairs then.....(master crackibg thick neck and knuckles!) you get the picture.
Right i better leave it here as my master will be home soon and i have a 2500kcal meal to prep for him. Fingers crossed i can tell more tomorrow. Let me know what you think of my predicament!!

• Like 12