The Changed Man

Throwaway0282639

Holy moly.  Ok I only got about 3/4 of the way through.  Saving the rest for later, haha.  Love it.  Love the slow burn.  The semi-plausible growth mechanism.  How it's fun and kind-hearted story.  

I had to stop when the dad suggested showing his son his posing routine, lol.  Saving the ending for later, I can't wait to finish.  

I certainly hope the dad is still growing.  One suggestion, how about some basic stats for Clint.  You gave us Sean's age, height and weight, how about Clint's?  Or at least his height?  Or at least his height before he started growing...and then confirming if he in fact got taller or not??  And I apologize if this is detailed toward the end of the story posted so far.  Like I said, it was too good I have to break up my reading of it in parts :)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Holy moly.  Ok I only got about 3/4 of the way through.  Saving the rest for later, haha.  Love it.  Love the slow burn.  The semi-plausible growth mechanism.  How it's fun and kind-hearted story.  

I had to stop when the dad suggested showing his son his posing routine, lol.  Saving the ending for later, I can't wait to finish.  

I certainly hope the dad is still growing.  One suggestion, how about some basic stats for Clint.  You gave us Sean's age, height and weight, how about Clint's?  Or at least his height?  Or at least his height before he started growing...and then confirming if he in fact got taller or not??  And I apologize if this is detailed toward the end of the story posted so far.  Like I said, it was too good I have to break up my reading of it in parts :)

Dude me too! This story is right up my alley! The slow burn, the tension. Wow!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/24/2023 at 7:15 AM, dredlifter said:

I certainly hope the dad is still growing.  One suggestion, how about some basic stats for Clint.  You gave us Sean's age, height and weight, how about Clint's?  Or at least his height?  Or at least his height before he started growing...and then confirming if he in fact got taller or not??

"Holy moly" is right. Amazing work @Throwaway0282639!

@dredlifter, using giantdimensions, with Sean's height being 5'8" and at the start he was described that looking straight ahead he was looking at the bottom of dad's pecs it looks like Clint is around 7'3". 😳 

If that changed and dad grew more in the first few days, I for one would not be complaining... 

I hope there's more to come!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, flamedelft said:

@dredlifter, using giantdimensions, with Sean's height being 5'8" and at the start he was described that looking straight ahead he was looking at the bottom of dad's pecs it looks like Clint is around 7'3". 😳 

I don't think he's anywhere near that tall.  Muscular men often seem taller than they really are and part of it is because their chests stick out so much.  You feel like you are looking directly at a tall muscular man's chest because they are so broad and thick that their head is further back than you think.  If that makes sense.

In this story I picture Clint being 6'4.  Very tall but not absurdly so. 

But it does bring up a good point, that I really wish some indication of height were given (in this story and others) as it does have a big affect on our perceptions of the characters. 

Still loving the story!  Some really fun and creative muscle sex going on and I'm for it!

• Like 5