The Changed Man

Throwaway0282639

51 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

I don't think he's anywhere near that tall.  Muscular men often seem taller than they really are and part of it is because their chests stick out so much.  You feel like you are looking directly at a tall muscular man's chest because they are so broad and thick that their head is further back than you think.  If that makes sense.

In this story I picture Clint being 6'4.  Very tall but not absurdly so. 

But it does bring up a good point, that I really wish some indication of height were given (in this story and others) as it does have a big affect on our perceptions of the characters. 

Still loving the story!  Some really fun and creative muscle sex going on and I'm for it!

Next part I’ll be sure to include a hot measurement scene with some muscle worship and dirty talk to seal the deal 😂

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Throwaway0282639 said:

Next part I’ll be sure to include a hot measurement scene with some muscle worship and dirty talk to seal the deal 😂

I can't wait!

• Like 3

Part 5 

Clint sucked and swallowed Sean’s cock. Sean loved the way his dad his effortlessly held in up to his face as he worked every bit of Sean’s length. Slipping a finger deep inside Sean, Clint expertly probed his son’s prostate, working Sean up. 
“Fuck dad I’m going to cum already!” Clint didn’t change a thing. He continued with his onslaught from the front and back, ready to pleasure his son more than anyone else ever could. 
Sean grabbed Clint’s head and pulled him in as he began to shoot his load down Clint’s throat. Clint didn’t stop, though. Sean’s sensitive cock working in overdrive from the pleasure. Sean writhed and moaned as his dad pleasured him more and more, urging every last drop of cum in his son down his thick throat. 
Clint finally pulled his finger out and released the cock from his mouth. He licked his lips, “fuck I love the way your cum tastes. It almost sweet.” 
Setting Sean down on the floor again, Clint walked out of the room. Sean heard the shower start up down the hallway. As he walked towards the bathroom he saw Clint had left the door open. Entering the bathroom he watched as Clint put on a show in the shower. Soaping up his huge body and working the lather into his muscular frame. Feeling the size and heft of his chest, caressing his flexed bicep. Turning around and leaning against the wall, he spread his ass wide and soaped his hairy hole. Bending forward, he put his ass on even greater display as he reached down to soap his thick quads. Turning back around his semi hard cock hanging heavy and low, his huge balls looking swollen yet again. Sean had no idea why he didn’t get in the shower with his dad, but there was something so attractive about watching his father wash his huge body in such a seductive manor. To get to enjoy the show of a huge bodybuilder feeling and flexing his own muscles, and getting hard knowing that his son is watching him do so. It was Sean’s fantasy, right in front of him. 
Clint motioned for Sean to enter the shower, so he did. Clint got down on his knees, held the soapy cloth he’d used on himself, and began to wash Sean. Reaching from behind he worked his hands over Sean’s smooth chest, Sean could feel his dad’s huge pecs pushing against his back as he massaged his body. Working down one arm and then the next, Clint took his time. Admiring the tight body his son possessed. Almost worshipping Sean’s figure. Clint began to clean Sean’s ass, his huge load still leaking from his Son’s hole. Down Sean’s legs he moved the cloth and his hands. Gripping and squeezing his son’s body as he went. Sean turned around, Clint still soaping up his body from the front. Taking extra care to clean Sean’s hard cock and balls. Fuck. Was he just going to be perpetually hard now when he was near his dad? Sean leaned forward, his cock rubbing against his dad’s monster pecs. On his legs he could feel his dad’s fat cock swaying as he got hard feeling Sean’s body. 
Clint stood and they rinsed off the soap in silence. Drying off they went to Clint’s room. To Sean’s surprise, Clint reached for a pair of underwear and put them on. To be specific, it was a baby blue thong. His huge ass swallowing the back, shoving his semi hard cock and swollen balls into the too small pouch, tufts of hair poking out, his balls nearly falling out of the sides as his king sized cock pushed the pouch forward. 
Sean grabbed a pair of his own underwear and put them on, noticing how he barely filled out anything at all. 
Clint walked to the kitchen. Something was off. 
Sean followed him and when he got to the kitchen he saw Clint sitting at the kitchen table, head in his hands. 
Sean entered the room cautiously, “dad? Is everything okay?”
Clint looked up at his son, clearly troubled by something, “yes. Everything is fine.”
The two locked eyes, Sean observed his father’s posture, the way his shoulders were hunch he almost looked defeated. 
Sean moved closer to his large dad, and placed one small hand on his broad shoulder, “dad, I’m 27,  not only can I tell something is wrong, but I’m big enough to handle whatever it is. Please tell me.”
Clint turned him body from facing the table, so slightly facing Sean. Sean took his opportunity and moved to sit on Clint’s big hairy thigh, as he straddled the thick leg, feeling the corded muscles move under his body, he looked up at his dad, and then leaned in and hugged him; again unable to fully wrap him hands all the way around the big torso, but squeezing nonetheless. He felt a big paw come to rest on the small of his back. 
“I’m sorry, son. I just. This isn’t how I ever pictured us meeting, truly. I’m worried about how it could hurt our relationship going forward.” 
Sean held on to his dad, knowing that he wasn’t done speaking, and the most important thing he could do now was continue to listen and support instead of trying to placate a grown man. 
“It also makes me upset that we’ve gotten to spend so much time together this weekend, but I know that you’ll leave tonight, go back to work this week, you’ll be busy on weekends, and I’m worried that all of…this…this fun and good time, won’t last after the thrill of the first weekend wears off.”
There was the crux of it, Sean thought. His dad was afraid of him leaving, again, and losing contact and his son all over again. 
Sean released his hug and moved on his dad’s thigh, enough so that he could make eye contact instead of just talking into a furry pec. 
“Like I said before. I now have two things I’ve wanted more than anything in my life, a dad, and a daddy. Not just any dad, a dad who truly cares for me and who worked and worked and worked on himself to be a better man, simply to be welcoming and loving for me. And, not just any daddy. The biggest, strongest muscle daddy I’ve ever seen. How lucky am I that I get someone so loving a protecting, and who is also a huge hunk?” Sean paused. Letting that settle in before he continued. “It’s going to take a lot more than work and life to keep me away from all of this.” Sean exclaimed his statement by once again embracing his father, who, returned the embrace. Pulling Sean in with his strong hands, holding him perfectly tight in his huge embrace. 
“Thank you son. I just…”
“You worry you’ll lose me again. Don’t. You’re not the same person I left all those years ago, and now that I’ve met who you truly are, I’m prepared to work as hard as you have to make up for the lost time.”
The two sat in their embrace for a moment or more. 
Clint loosened his hug and Sean did as well. “So…” Clint began, “I know you have to go back to work this week. I was wondering if we could keep in contact throughout the week?”
Sean looked at him a bit confused, “what do you mean?”
“Like. Texts or phone calls. I know you’re busy throughout the week and it’s not a correct expectation to see you every day; but to just know how your day was, if you need any help with anything, I don’t know, I’ve just enjoyed talking and spending time with you so much this weekend I don’t want it to just, stop.”
Sean looked at his father for a moment, this hulk of a man was splitting open at the seams to be vulnerable with him, and Sean found it so, so very attractive. But now wasn’t the time to get horned up over his dad. No. He needed to stay focused. 
“Of course we can!” Sean said, “we can text or talk every day. I want to know about things you’re doing as well. Pictures of contracting jobs you do, new records you set in the gym, updates on your plans to enter a bodybuilding competition, anything and everything.”
They again sat for a moment, enjoying the space each of their bodies took up in respect to the other. 
Sean slowly got off of his dad’s lap, “does that make you feel any better?” 
Clint looked at his son, and nodded, “it does. I’m not completely okay, but this is all something I can work on being okay with.” The big man then stood, “alright. Now. How about some food. I’m still starving.” Rising up in front of Sean, Sean was able to appreciate the height and scale of his dad on display in front of him. His huge bulge forcing its way forward, drawing in Sean’s attention, “ah. I know what you want to eat!” Clint teased, grabbing his bulge with one hand and shaking it. As he did one big nut fell out of the side of the inadequately sized pouch, “oops.” He said, tucking it back in, “guess I’m getting too big for my favorite pair of these.” And with that he turned and walked towards the fridge. 
“That’s not fair!” Sean jokingly whined. 
Clint bent over to retrieve something from the fridge, his huge ass on display, the light blue thong material riding deep into his hairy ass, he shook his big butt a big and then stood back up with a few containers in his big hands. “Awe. What’s not fair?” He said in a similar mocking/joking tone. 
“You can’t just tease me with your thick cock like that and then walk away.”
“Oh yeah?” Clint said, still with his back turned to him, preparing something at the stove. “And what are you going to do about it, little boy?”
Sean struggled to even come up with somethin to keep this going, his head filling with lust as he hungered for more of his dad’s huge body. 
“Well!” Sean began, “I, I…” Clint looked back over his shoulder at Sean smiling as he knew he was teasing the fuck out of him. 
“You’ll what?” Clint said, he flexed his biceps and his back as they faced Sean, “you’re so small and weak compared to me. I’ll tease you as much as I want, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” 
God. This little character his dad was playing was hitting the spot for Sean, the cocky alpha look looked GREAT on his dad. 
“Besides son.“ Clint said, “we need to eat before we do anything else. I need to grow these muscles for you!” 
“Yeah you do!” Sean barked, “you’ve been looking a little small lately.” Clint didn’t flinch at this, either the game was over, or Sean needed to double down, “in fact, I bet I could go to the gym right now and find a muscle daddy with much bigger pecs than you.” 
“Yeah? Is that so?” Clint said, still facing away from Sean as he worked at the stove. 
“Yeah. How much do you bench? Like 300lbs or something? I know I can find someone who could do double that without breaking a sweat.”
“For the record, son…” Clint said, his tone betraying his character as he fed into it, “I bench over 900lbs when I max. And I haven’t done that in a while. Who knows how strong these muscles really are.”
Fuck. Sean hadn’t expected that. 900lbs Jesus Christ. 
“What’s wrong son? Cat got your tongue now?” 
Sean was losing his battle with his cock, his craving for his huge dad swallowing him whole.
“You know what else none of those other guys down at the gym will have compared to me?” 
“What’s that?” Sean said, anticipation for what came next eating him alive. 
Clint turned sideways, Sean able to see how truly thick his father’s body was as he stood in front of the stove, mostly blocking it from view. The true area of focus clear, his rock hard cock obscenely shoving against the tight baby blue thong. His cock sticking straight out , shoving the waistband away from his waist, most of the length visible where the pouch couldn’t contain the full extravagant cock, his heavy balls hanging out of the side of the pouch, unable to remain trapped in what little fabric was left. Clint gripped his cock with both hands, covering half of it, and the other half poking out, threatening to snap the thong right off his body. “No other guy will have a over a foot of thick daddy dick for you.” Sean’s mouth went slack at the display of size on his dad. But in that moment. He knew how to play his cards. 
“In fact dad. I think I know how you can keep me coming back here time after time?” 
“Oh yeah, son, what’s that?” He said, pumping his cock back and forth in his hands, the thick head flaring. 
“Don’t cum until I come back.” 
Clint stopped, looking quizzically at Sean. 
“Yeah. All week hold your load for me. I’ll hold mine for you. We will both be so hot and horny that there’s no possible way I could stay away.” 
Clint got a fiendish smile on his face, dropping his hands away from his hard cock. 
“I like the sound of that son. I’m only worried about two things.” 
“What’s that?” Sean said, enjoying that he finally had an upper hand here. 
“Well. First of all, I’m afraid you’ll cream your pants halfway through the week just thinking about my massive muscles.” He bounced his pecs for emphasis, and he was right, it caused Sean’s cock to jump and leak. “And two, if I don’t cum all week, next time your here I’ll have to cum like 5 or 6 times to get it all out. I’ll drown you and cover you in cum.”
Sean lost his upper hand, completely unable to resist his father. He walked closer as Clint turned back to the stove. Sean walked up behind him, reaching around his waist, and gripped Clint’s hard cock in his hands. Enjoying the thickness that swelled under his palms. Moving his hands back and forth, Clint began to moan. 
“It’s done.” Clint said. Abruptly pulling out of Sean’s grip, and quickly moving past him and to the table. 
Ravenous, he began to eat right away, piles of premade breakfast burritos and an assortment of other protein filled foods suddenly arrayed on the kitchen table. 
Sean crawled under the kitchen table. His dad’s cock busting out of the tight thong, a heavy stream of precum forcing its way through the fabric, forming a sticky stream from the tip. Sean licked the salty drip off and then placed the entire covered head in his mouth, Clint’s cock swelling slightly at the feeling. He continued to eat, and Sean moved his mouth to the big balls hanging out of the pouch. Both still too large to put in his mouth at the same time, but one at a time they fit perfectly. Already, so quickly after the shower, they had a salty taste to them, Clint’s big body working overtime to refill them, the course hair that covered them tickling Sean’s face as he worshipped Clint’s big nuts. Sean worked his tongue over the balls, which had to be the size of apples. So swollen and full of cum Sean could swear he heard it moving inside of them as he licked and sucked. Sean took a moment to see just how much of his dad’s length was exposed by the huge cock pushing the thong out. With his tongue he began to lick the shaft if Clint’s thick cock. He worked up and down the thickness for what seemed to him like hours, lost in the complete bliss of worshipping the cock that made him, the huge dick that was all his to pleasure as he pleased. Suddenly. It was ripped from his mouth as Clint stood and began to clear the table. Sean crawled out from under the table. 
“I don’t know what game you’re playing, Sean, but I’m not cumming until next weekend for you.”
“Yeah dad I know. But. Have you ever heard of edging?”
By the look on his face, Sean could see he clearly had not. 
“Well dad. Edging is where you have your cock worked until just before you cum. Then you stop. Relax. Then do it again, and again, and again.” 
“What’s the point?” Clint asked. 
“Just makes the pleasure last longer.” Sean said, “and. Makes your load bigger when you cum.” 
“Well. I do like the sound of that.” Clint said. Stepping closer to Sean, his cock poking into the younger man’s torso as he stepped forward, the force of just the huge cock pushing Sean back. Clint stepped forward again, pushing Sean with his cock again. Fuck, Sean thought about how hot it was and how powerful his dad was, he could push him around with just his erection. 
“Why don’t we go to the living room. I can watch tv and you can…what did you call it again?” 
“Edging.” Send replied with a spark in his eyes. 
“Right. You can edge me. We can just spend the last few hours before you go home with you worshipping my cock until I almost cum.”
Sean drooled at the thought, Clint pushed past him and heavily sat on the couch, his weight on the dark leather causing the couch to groan and the leather to shuffle. 
Sean walking into the living room. Clint practically ignored him, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv and grabbing a tablet from the end table. Clint’s legs were spread wide, his hard cock laying against his abs. 
Sean began by kissing his fathers inner thighs, working is way deeper and deeper into them. Finally landing his lips on Clint’s heavy balls which rested on his massive thighs. Even spread as they were, there was too much meat to allow the big balls to rest on the couch. Sean worked his tongue over the balls as he had done before, at the same time, using his hands to work Clint’s cock. 
Clint paid him no mind. Scrolling through something on his tablet and occasionally looking at the tv. 
Sean continued with his worship, suddenly feeling the cock in his hand swell, and become rigid and hard as steel. He pulled back his mouth and removed his hands, knowing Clint was close. As he sat between his dad’s big legs, Clint looked down at him past the tablet. 
“I was trying to keep myself occupied so I lasted longer. But your sweet mouth just feels so good sucking those big nuts. Impressive you pulled back at the perfect time.”
Sean blushed at the compliments, “thanks. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed something more than workshopping your body so I want to do it right.”
“Well then keep going. I can really get on board with this ‘edging’ thing.” Clint returned to his tablet, most likely in hopes of relaxing his cock. 
Once Sean saw an opportunity, his grabbed with both hands and tried to pull the monster cock down lower, it was a strong muscle, using his strength he worked at positing the cockhead in front of his mouth, and then he swallowed Clint’s entire cock in one go. 
Clint’s toes curled, his cock swelled, Sean tickled his balls with his free hand and then completely released Clint in a quick move. 
Clint was breathing deep, “holy shit son. You almost got a face full there!” Clint laughed, his overly sensitive cock oozing precum as it begged for release. 

For the next couple of hours the two continued this dance. Sean working and worshipping Clint’s ever hard cock and swollen balls, tweaking his thick nipples; and Clint resisting every urge to cum, trying to be disinterested, and nearly losing control every time. 
An alarm went off on Sean’s phone. He sat up and looked at Clint, “that’s my que to head home.” He said, a sadness in his eyes. Or was it longing? 
“Come here son.” Clint said, reaching forward and grabbing Sean, pulling him into his big body, holding him the way an adult might hold a toddler. “I really enjoyed this weekend. Thank you. I’m going to keep edging all week for you. While you were on my dick I had something special delivered to your home. It should be there tomorrow. Let me know when you get it.”
They say embraced for a while, Clint caressing Sean’s body, and Sean feeling his dad’s relaxed muscles surrounding him, Clint’s hard cock constantly poking at him as if begging for attention. 
Reluctantly, Sean got up, got dressed, grabbed his things, and went to walk out the front door. 
“Wait one more thing!” Clint said, rushing over to Sean. The big man picked him up by his shoulders and planted a deep kiss on his lips, setting him down he pulled his face into his pecs for one last hug. “I’ll see you Friday night?”
“I’ll be here.” Sean said, and he left to head home. 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1