The Secret Snuffers Society Part 19-Alekhine's gun.

Halo3gus

Hi everyone, as always, remember that this is very sniff oriented, If its not your thing, please read another story. I´ll take a break for some time due to RL issues, but i hope I can resume wrtiting. Thanks o every one.

The Secret Snuffers Society Part 19-Alekhine's gun.

The next morning at the Latins base there were a lot of people surrounding Wolf’s body. “Are you sure he was even human?” One man said, “I don’t know, they carried his hulking body but so far the scents haven’t achieved nothing, they tried to take blood samples but the needles don’t penetrate his skim, they even have tried to tear him apart with a chainsaw but the chainsaws where destroyed, they are astounded by the sheer strength. We still don’t know what kind of freak he Is, one of the soldiers even tried to kick him and his leg was fractured. No one dares to stay even close, he’s dead but no one.dare to touch him anymore, he alone destroyed the outpost…” the soldiers kept speaking about Wolf’s body but all the voices were muffled for one of the men there, standing against a wall, it was Felipe.

Felipe was hearing them, he was serious, he looked at his hands and then looked at his reflection on a window. The man seeing him had a worried face, he was walking normally, he thought that the SSS trainmen methods made his body became stronger and increased his resistance and healing factors.  “It was the only way I could defeat that monster” Felipe said in a low voice. “You did it Felipe” the Latins boss said. “Yes, but it was extremely difficult”. Felipe answered. “That was a monster, I still can’t believe that he alone destroyed the outpost the carefully prepared to take down the SSS base, that alone held us back some months, we can’t invade them just now”. The Latin’s boss said. He was a petite man but he was packed with muscles. “You should be careful, they still have another that is almost as strong as this one”. “Two of them?” The boss said. “Yes…” Felipe muttered. “Señor Diego!” A soldier said while running to the boss. “Señor Diego, you have a call”. Diego walked next to the soldier. “Enjoy yourself Felipe, you achieved a big victory for las Arañas…you’re free to go wherever you want but please keep in touch I want to talk about the other monster” Diego said.

On the town’s hospital Buck as in front of a door, he was serious, a doctor exited the room and talked to Buck. “Your friend got a very heavy blow to his head, It was a miracle that he didn’t get an intracranial bleeding.” Buck sighed in relief, “Will he be Ok?” He asked. “Yes but he might get headaches for some time” the Doctor said and let the place. Some minutes later Michal entered the hospital, he grabbed the Doctor by the neck and lifted. “Speak” Michal ordered. “Ppppp. Please” the Doctor said. “Mr Michal, please” Buck begged. Michal sighed in frustration and tossed the Doctor. “Speak”. The Doctor tried to act as if nothing happened, then he proceeded to explain everything he knew. Michal breathing became heavy.  “You allowed this?”  Michal asked with a clear raging but controlled voice. “I just received a message from the base, the Interviewer sent the base the coordinates to pick him up and I was sent”. Buck then proceeded to tell Michal all the thing he saw on the base, Michal was confused. “What he was thinking?” Michal muttered to himself, his breathing was heavy and profound, so his suit was beginning to tear.  

Michal stood silent in front of the room with Buck at his side, after some time Ivan entered to the hospital, Ivas was worried. “Do you know something?” Michal asked. “Sir, he told us that he would go to a Latins outpost that was near the town, he spoke about a secret plan with Felipe and Wolf but we couldn’t predict Felipe betraying us”.  Michal grabbed Ivan’s by the neck and lifted, the suit sleeve ripped at the pressure that his muscles exerted over the fabric. Michal was about to crack Ivan’s neck when a muffled voice sounded from the room interior. “Michal”.

Michal released his grip on Ivan’s neck. Michal then entered the room. The Interviewer was on his bed, he had his left hand over his face and the right hand had some IV’s where some liquids were being administrated. “Michal, calm down..please”. The Interviewer said with a quiet voice. “You should rest” Michal sternly said. “I´m sedated…Michal grab my phone…wait…” The Interviewer fell unconscious by the sedatives administrated.

Michal grabbed the Interviewer’s phone and unlocked it using the Interviewer face. The interviewer was strangely relaxed, his facial expressions seemed to relax, he even looked  somewhat younger, Michal wondered if taking the helm of the SSS was wearing him off.  Michal looked at the phone notes app and raised an eyebrow.  “Ivan, you take care of him, guard him, make sure he sleeps well”, Michal left the room and took his phone and came a call “Paolo, you have new orders, break off the mission” Michal explained Paolo the latest news.  “Paolo, I need you and Igor go to the southern base, we will use it as a training base…we can hide it like a big gym and we might get some recruits…boss plans, you’re better at administrative tasks…take Igor with you…No you shouldn’t come here, I know your worries… He’ll be fine…Just Obey your orders understood?” Michal walked out of the hospital, he saw his already ripped suit and ripped the rest of it from his body, his shirt was stuck to his body, his back looked like a mountain range. Buck walked next to him from behind. “Buck, you and Ivan will take care of the boss for now, I’ll prepare the base”.  There was a nearby police car. Michal approached it, and broke the windows with a punch. The cop aimed his taser at him. “Freeze”  Michal walked next to him and clapped his head. The skull exploted in myriad of pieces, blood splatted over the walls and the floor. His companion cop used his gun and fired at Michal. Michal walked next to him “I have no time to lose”.  He then punched through the cops ribcage and tore his heart out of the body. Michal crushed the hearth and ate the remains.  “Thanks, I was hungry” he said with a smirk, then he  cleaned his hand agains his shirt, then he ripped it revealing his monstrous muscularity, he bent to grab the bloodied car’s keys and soon he left the place on the patrol.

On the Latins base Felipe was looking at the distance, he was next to Wolf’s body. “How he could get that strong…” he thought to himself.  Felipe wondered about all the straight feats he saw from the distance, how the SSS was strong because of him and how he even got stronger because the SSS.  He looked at Wolf with all this thoughts shooting in every direction in his mind. “Felipe, come here”, Diego was waiting in a small pair of shorts and a Tank top.  He was dense with muscles, but Felipe couldn’t’t held to compare the lifeless Wolf body and Diego’s one, Diego barely could made a small level glad to the SSS, he was even smaller than Felipe  but some what he managed to build a bigger organization then the Russians, the Japanese and the Italians, the Latins base was big and all the logistics inside where mesmerizing at least.  But for Felipes distaste, they where too focused on drug smuggling, somewhat the old SSS habits where very rooted in him. “Felipe, did you already received your transfer?” Felipe nodded with his head. “Good” Diego said. I think you’ll need something else, come here” Diego said.

Felipe and Diego walked over big aisles, in some sense, the Latins where very similar to the SSS,  Diego could be a muscled Interviewer himself, they walked over some aisles, and entered a big office.  The ornaments where quite lavish, the luxurious seating where Saudi in a way that Felipe thought the Interviewer would dislike for the lack of utility excepting for showoff reasons.  Felipe couldn’t help but compare the SSS and the Arañas base. “Here mi amigo” Diego signaled him to take a seat, the he put his hand on one of the drawers and took a passport out of it alongside with some documents. “There they are, perfectly legal, your documents, you’re not an illegal anymore” Diego said.  Felipe took the documents from his hand and nodded with his hed. At the same time Felipe thought that eve now that he was a legal immigrant, the SSS would mean that with all his might he would be above the system, those documents could be of great help, but felipe was wonder gin if the SSS would make things different for him.

“Felipe, have you thought of what we talked before, do you want to join my elite guard?” Felipe nodded with his head. “I’m still thinking, but I think that I could really be your best hitman…that surely will be fun”. He said. “I’m not sure if my best but you surely are close” Diego said with an evil smile that Felipe noted at the instant.  “Is there another one?” Felipes asked. “I have another one in mind but you’re close enough” Diego said “you’re not the only one I recruited”. Felipe looked at him “…so, you’ve found another strong one” he thought for himself but didn’t said nothing.  Diego then looked at him “maybe soon you’ll meet him Im wondering who’s the strongest…so far he was also ineffective in taking a piece of that brute…you where very lucky to hit him in the precise point in the head”. “Some are strong on the outside, but weak on the inside” Felipe quickly answered, clearly offended. “Woa friend, calm down…I wasn’t implying weakness on your part” Diego said. “If I where weak they would already killed me” Felipe said, he was getting angry, “I’ve made a extremely great effort to increase my might, to grow, to be strong and to be part of something, to reach and surpass my limits, to be and feel worthy….” He thought for himself. Felipe closed his fist until his palms went white. “I’ll take my leave for now” Felipe said. Diego kept looking at him and nodded with his head. “Remember, until we dispose of that corpse, you won’t be able to leave”. Felipe nodded with his head.  

Felipe walked on the base, he observed all the structures,  he thought those were quite similar to the SSS but not exactly the same. The Latins base had also a great underground component, but instead of warehouses they kept a fabric factory on the exterior.  There were a lot of cheap labour, Felipe thought that most of them were illegal immigrants working long hour with the promise to be legalized just as easy as he was.

Felipe thought on the past, how he worked for the Latins before he reached the SSS, just when he left Brazil and got to the country, he was at first lost. Felipe remembered how hard was at the beginning, but making thinks on the good side was difficult, he barely could eat, then, by chance he met some members of the Arañas gang, they where beating up an old man, Felipe’s justice instincts cave in and he defended the men, he beat the tug so hard that he fell unconscious with the first hit. Felipe knew he messed top, but the leader of that cell was so surprised that he invited him to join the rans on one of the satellite factories, as a guard.

The Arañas were thigh lipped about the true location of the main base, even this was the very first time he entered the main base. Felipe remembered how hard was for him to be on the satellite factories, the quotas, the beating of the weak ones, the killings…Felipe lowered his head and a tear fell down to the floor, Felipe was ashamed of his past, he even could’t give the Interviewer the complete history of his life. Felipe was trapped, the Arañas gave him a place to be safe, but he lost his should on the other hand leaving the Arañas would mean he was an illegal and if he where to be found he would be deported to the past he was running from.  

Felipe ran away the Arañas, the last night he was forced to kill a young man that tried to ask fro some water, but Diego denied it, Felipe was forced to beat the young guy to death, Felipe felt that night that that was enough, he wanted more than that, that night he decided to run. He heard on the aisles about the SSS, and he hear that where in the town. He decided to run, to try his luck and bet to find a new place. He hear the stories from the there tiger level to guards but they were so outrageous that Felipe thought they were joking until he found Wolf.

At that time Felipe told the Interviewer a shortened version of his history, but he was too ashamed of his stance with the Latins, he forgot that he lost all his documents, but the SSS where only interested in him, in the strength he had and what strength he could reach. Felipe trained as hard as he could, he found himself at peace, maybe the SSS could be even more brutal than the Arañas, but the SSS would not stand any injustice, so Felipe decided to stay there.  Until the day the Arañas found him.

Felipe was walking on the neighborhood, on the SSS base there were rumors of the Latins building an outpost outside of town, Felipe knew what they were capable of, but telling the Interviewer would mean he would need to tell the complete truth, and that would risk the Interviewer unleashing Michal’s rage or even worse, Wolf’s. But suddenly, in a strange twist of fate he found a latin’s spy that recognized him.  Felipe tried to fight him but the spy lifted his hands. “Listen” the spy said. “What do you want?” Felipe answered with his fist closed.

“Felipe, listen”  The spy said, Felipe was surprised to see him knowing his name, the old fears begun to open his way on his mind. “The Arañas has an offer to you, do you want to hear?” “The Arañas doesn’t have anything to offer me and if you’re wise you’ll leave or you’ll die” Felipe defiantly answered. “Oh, but I’m still alive, so let me speak” Felipe tried to grab him but the Spy was faster, Felipe was concentrated on him and followed the spy util they reached and old alley. “Ahhhh, here we are Felipe, let me ask, do you want a better life than the one you have?”  Felipe stood frozen in the place, he relaxed his fist, the spy got him, got his dream, to live peacefully, he hardened his face. “I´m good where I am now”.

The spy smiled, “are you sure?, we know where you are, we already found your little base, we are already making preparations to bring down your small organization, you know that you don’t have any chance against us”.

Felipe defiantly answered, “we are strong enough to resist your weapons” he bounced is pecs and muscles. “Are you sure?, we already have enough resources near,   we have weapons stashed and a secret weapon that you’ll find useful in these streets” the spy said while walking slowly towards him. “Felipe, the base won’t be a problem, but we need your help, we need to take down your best weapon”. “Wolf” Felipe said almost by reflex.  “Yes, we take down him we will be able to destroy easily the base, but we need to take down Wolf…will you help us?” The spy said. “Wolf is extremely strong, he would kill me if I try” Felipe said with terror in his face. “Calm down, we are patient, we can wait for a loooong time” the spy rebbuted. “No way I’ll betray Wolf” Felipe said. “You want your papers?” Felipe was frozen in his place. The spy knew he got Felipe in his grasp. “You’ll have your way out of all this, you can leave the SSS, you can leave the Arañas, you can even be able to join us and we will grant you an elite position, Diego wants you, will you think on it?”.   Felipe stood silent, the spy walked next to him, patted his arm and left the place. “When you’re ready hand us Wolf”, the spy left leaving Felipe in the alley thinking and looking at no specific place.

Now Felipe got his papers, he was still pondering what to do, he got his papers, he could leave all behind and star a new life. He saw at his papers and put them in a pocket, he went to a new quarters assigned to him, he took of his clothes and looked at the mirror. His latin muscles were bulging everywhere, he had his Rugbyer body but he was bigger and he felt stronger, strong enough to achieve the feat he did the day before. But he still was thinking in his future, he put his hands on his clothes, and found and old candybar phone. “They won’t trust me with a phone, I suppose”, the tapped some random numbers and made a call. “Hi dad he said…Felipe went silent and just threw the phone over the bed”.  Felipe laid down on his bed and he looked at the ceiling until he fell asleep.

Mean while, on the hospital Michal was already in the room looking at the Interviewer. The Interviewer woke up, and saw Michal, “Hi there man” the Interviewer said. “You were reckless” Michal reprimanded him. “I suppose that’s true” the Interviewer said. Michal was in a polo shirt and drill pants, “what the hell were you thinking, why you didn’t waited for me?”, Michal said he was clearly controlling his rage.

“Michal, I need to ask you something” The interviewer said in a very serious tone, “Ouch, my head” he said. Michal walked next to him, “What?” He bluntly said. “Michal, look at this” The interviewer said while handing Michal his smartphone. Michal tapped on it and raised an eyebrow “You sure?”. “I bet my headache that it’s true…I’ll need you to carry me there, well go with Buck and Brian, I need someone to carry me there, I barely can walk”. Michal sighed. “You’re too reckless”, “Sand who would stop me, you?” The interviewer said with a slight smile. “Impudent brat” Michal said, do you want me to crush you?  There is no one that can help you if I decide to kill you and take the SSS” Michal said. “I trust you pal…I need you” The interviewer answered and let himself fall on the bed. Michal looked at the phone and then looked at the interviewer. “Impudent brat” he said and walked to the door “thanks Michal”, The interviewer said and fell asleep. “I´ll be back when we are ready” On the outside of the room Ivan was standing in guard with Buck. “Buck, get ready, we’ll leave, Ivan take care of the streets, we need a car and a wheelchair…we’ll depart tomorrow, get ready” Michal ordered and left the place.

The next day, Felipe woke up, he saw the phone still next at his side. “Almost dried up” he muttered. He walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After some time he went out of the room and walked to Diego’s office. “Hi my friend”, Diego said, he was on an adjusted sweater and joggers.  Felipe admired his dedication to his body but he felt he was superior in a sense. ““How things have been going?” Felipe asked. “Excepting for understanding that brute, all fine, it’w quite strange, nothing has worked yet, we are going to bring some lasers to rip the skin but so far we have been unable to take any samples, we hope they get here by tomorrow”. Felipe nodded. “Felipe, what did you decided?, Will you join us definitely?, We already gave you your papers, I’m offering an elite position for the arañas, you’ll be paid handsomely”.

Felipe thought for some seconds. “What do you want me to do?” He asked. “You’ll be one of my personals guards, I saw how you killed the SSS leader and that brute, you’ll also be my personal executioner.” Felipe grinned. “Ok boss…when I start?” Diego smiled “Right now”.

On the hospital the Interviewer was ready to go, he was on a wheelchair, with Buck at his side and Connor was driving the chair. Michal arrived “Are you ready  to go?” He asked. “Yes, we take one of the big vans, this daw chair won’t fit on a smaller car, I want to walk”. The Interviewer said. “No way” Michael ordered, “you barely escaped any cerebral damage, I’m still opposing to you to go but you are like a mule…let’s go” Michal said with slight irritation.

“Thanks buddy” the Interviewer said, the men left the hospital, Connor carried the Interviewer and put him on the car, they drove to the distance, “Michal, please remember that first we need to take out that box” the Interviewer said. Michal grunted. “Thanks pal” the Interviewer said. Michal pressed the accelerator and they drove outside the city.

The sunset arrived, the Arañas factories were left empty, so the guards got to their places. Felipe was on Diego’s office and he was looking at his new boss while he was looking at the informs he received on his laptop. “similar” Felipe thought.  Felipe, I’ll show you my other bodyguard, you gave him time to rest. Soon another man entered the office, “I introduce you to Adam”. Diego said barely looking at them. Adam was a tall, blonde bodybuilder, with blue eyes. Adam walked to Felipe and shook his hand, Felipe could feel that Adam was strong, Adam was pressing Felipe’s hand, trying to crush them but Felipe hold still. Adam saw Felipe directly at his eyes, he closed his head to Felipe’s ear. “So you’re the new favorite…I´ve killed bigger than you?” Adam said. “Felipe  you can go to rest”  Diego said, apparently obnoxious to the small quarrel in front of him.

Felipe walked to the door and looked back at Adam, Adam flexed his pecs defiantly and Felipe left the place, Felipe walked outside the factory, he was thinking on all the last thing happening on his life.  “So, this will finally end here?, I’ll finish my wandering just here?”  Felipe muttered to himself, he kicked some stones and sat over a box that cracked on his weight. Felipe saw the stars at the distance, suddenly a big van was parking in front of the Factory’s entrance,  Felipe smirked. “So they found me”, Felipe saw a guard and yelled. “Ring the alarms! Prepare to fight, we are being attacked”.

Soon the alarms sounded, Adam was the very first guard to arrive at the entrance. The door was closed but suddenly he saw a extremely big man in a white shit and Yaqui drill pants seeping down fro the van, going to the Factory doors and just tearing them from the hinges and trowing at the distance. Adam jumped back in surprise. “Typical” Felipe said. “Michal, you could just have honked” Michal just bounced his pecs stretching the shirt even more.

“Stop right there!” Adam ordered, Michal blatantly ignored him and left for the van, opening the door. The Arena’s soldiers, almost 50 of them ran towards the van aiming with their guns. “Will be better if you drop them down” Michal said with such authority that some of the men lowered their guns before regaining their senses and aiming at him again. “Michal opened the van doors and Connor stepped down followed by Buck who took the wheelchair down and sat the Interviewer on it.

“Stop rigth there or we’ll shoot” Adam ordered for the second time. “They won’t hear” Diego’s voice sounded loud an clear,  Felipe raised and eyebrow. “What do you think Felipe” Diego asked.

“The biggest man is Michal, you can call it the other weapon of the SSS, you take him down ad the SSS will surely lose all his might”.  Diego smiled, “that will save us much trouble” Felipe nodded.  “Those others? They are big men”, Felipe nodded again “Connor and Buck, new recruits, Buck is strong, be careful” Felipe counseled.

“So you’re Michal” Diego said, “why you’re here?” Michal bounced his pecs, I want to show you how superior I am”. Diego smirked “cocky bastard he muttered” Felipe smiled. “What’s your price?” Diego asked. “Maybe your ass, I’ve found that mafia members have really thigh asses, like the Japanese leader, my new slave” Michal said, Diego opened his eyes…”the Japanese….him?”  Felipe nodded. “Yes, he took their base by himself”. Diego’s lower lip trembled. “He’s stronger than the brute you defeated?” Diego asked while seeing Felipe. “I can try, I got Wolf by surprise, I’ll need help with this one…would you help Adam?” Felipe asked. Adam nodded with his head, “Will be interesting” Adam said “by the way, who’s the one on the wheel chair, some kind of mediator?” Felipe smirked, yes you can say that from him, be careful.

“He seems familiar…I remember his face and it’s dark there” Diego said. Then he walked in the middle of the two groups and said “what do you want?”. “We came to talk” the Interviewer said. Diego tried to focus his sight on the Interviewer but he was covered by the shadow of the van and Michael that was standing at his side. “You have something that’s ours, I came to claim it” the Interviewer said.

Diego stood in his position, his frame was big, the Interviewer gave him props for being so brave, but he was there for a reason and he would not leave this place without reaching his goals. “What do we have from you?” Diego said. Felipe and Adam walked at his side.

“You have a certain body that belong to us, we want it back”. The Interviewer said. “The brute?” Diego said. “I’ll prefer if you don’t call him like that, he’s my friend, you see”. The Interviewer said.  Diego laughed hard. “We conquered that body, Felipe killed him and we brought him back, the corpse it’s ours by our right and strenght” Diego defiantly said.
“You have not the right, not the strength to keep him with you” The Interviewer answered back. Diego lifted his hand and a higher rank soldier came next to him. “Bring the body here, so they see it’s dead”. Diego stood proudly in front of the Interviewer, and all the others. After 30 or more minutes, four men in lab suits appeared, a bulldozer were moving Wolf’s body, the bulldozer dropped Wolf at the ground. “See, he’s dead” Diego said, Michal opened his eyes, Buck tried to run to Wolf’s place but the interviewer put a hand on his forearm and Buck stopped and Connor ran to Diego but he was stopped by Felipe who just lifted him over his head and tossed him in front of the Interviewer. The men in lab coats stood surrounding Wolf like they were some kind of priests surrounding a corpse.

Buck was clearly impressed to see Wolf in such state, almost naked, the body didn’t move. “There is no hope” Buck said. “Shut up Buck”. The Interviewer ordered. Connor stood up but his body was bruising. “Idiot” the Interviewer said. Michal face was hard. Diego took the scene like a victory. “Now you see how string we are…now…if you please hand your leader a message and leave I’ll spare your life just there”. “What kind of message do you want us to give to our ‘leader’,” the Interviewer said, clearly seeing that Diego was clueless about who he was.

“Surrender your base and leave, give us your business and we’ll take if from here”. Diego said proudly. “We reject your offering, we came for two things and maybe a third” the Interviewer said. “What?” Diego was confused.

“The first one is you new bodyguard…I have something to ask him” the Interviewer said. “Felipe, tell me….did you found your place?” Felipe looked at him at the eyes and nodded. “What is that?” Adam said, “Your place?” Diego was confused about all this. Felipe looked at him and nodded. “I´ve found my place boss”.

“The second is the one you have right there…..Wolf wake up already” the Interviewer said loudly.

The big mass that Wolf represented didn’t even moved, not my a second, “he’s dead” murmurs sounded all over the place. Diego looked at the interviewer with an evil smile, “you see, he’s dead”. “Don’t be so idiot” the Interviewer said.  “Look at me your fool, you wan’t to send a message to the SSS leader, I’m the leader, Felipe didn’t killed me, nor I do believe he could kill Wolf”. The Interviewer then moved himself to be near Diego, Michal walked at his side.  
Diego was astounded, “you…the leader…so Felipe”, Felipe took the opportunity and punched Adam so har he flew at the distance. “Felipe!!! What are you doing?”. “See boss, I found my place” Felipe said while ripping his shirt. “I’m a member of the SSS, anyway, thanks for my documents” Felipe said while taking his distance from Diego.

“Wolf, wake up” The Interviewer said again, Wolf didn’t stood up, “Wolf wake up already” Michal said, Wolf didn’t answered. Buck was nervous, so was Connor. Diego looked at the Interviewer and said “you plan failed, he’s dead, he haven’t moved in days and his heart didn’t even sounded.  

“You’re and Idiot” the Interviewer said. “His skins is so strong that you can’t even make a dent on if and it blocks the heartbeats sounds, so a normal stethoscope won’t work on him”, Diego looked at Wolf’s body…”could be” be muttered. “I don’t have time for this” The Interviewer said, he put his hand on the lower part of the wheelchair and took a bag, the Interviewer took a box from the bag”. “WOLF I HAVE CHICKEN!” The Interviewer screamed. “Chicken?” Diego said. Suddenly Wolf opened his eyes, grabbed one of the scientist from the leg. Wolf grabbed both legs and ripped the body in two like it was a piece of paper. Blood sprayed in all directions, Wolf yelled at the top of his lungs “CHIKEEEEEEN” Wold then ran towards the Interviewer, some soldier tried to block Wolf but Wolf trampled over them crushing bones, tearing apart soldiers and punching heads off bodies.  Diego barely dodged Wolf ’s stampede. He didn’t stopped   until the box of chicken was at Wolf’s reach, Wolf grabbed the box from the Interviewer hand and in seconds he ate all the chicken, bones, skin and almost ate the box. “Nice to see you again buddy, missed you” the Interviewer said with a lithe smile, “there are some sodas on the van” the Interviewer said, Wolf walked to the van and took a soda can and crushed it over his mouth, Wolf’s walked at the Interviewer side, so the Interviewer was surrounded by Wolf and Michal, Buck and Connor where behind and Felipe was almost at Diegos’s side but clearly Diego felt surrounded.

“What’s this?” Diego said, visibly raging. “Felipe, I thought you’ve killed him” he said. “He almost did it” the Interviewer answered. “You piece of idiot, my headache is going to kill me” the Interviewer said with irritation, Diego felt ignored by the Interviewer remarks. How he dared to, he was the king on that place and now these brutes were defying him, in his own base. “Sorry”, Felipe said to the interviewer, “I tried not to hit that hard”. “You did, but I’m glad you’ve found your place, so, are yo going to work with us?” The Interviewer said. “Felipe walked next to Adam who was stumbling in the floor. Felipe lifted him overhead and threw it at Michal. “He’s all yours” Felipe said.

Michal looked back at Felipe, then he looked at the interviewer, grabbed Adam from the floor and ripped all his clothes so Adam was completely naked in front of his own gang. “He has a nice body, do you want to interview him?” He said. Wolf smirked and burped, the Interviewer looked at him in irritation, “same brute as always” he commented, then he looked Michal by the eye… “he seems to have a nice ass, have all the pleasure you want”. Michal smirked devilishly, he ripped al his clothing, Michal muscles were bulging in anticipation. He lifted Adam over his shoulder and left for the van. “Don’t destroy the car” the Interviewer sternly said.

“Adam” Diego screamed, then all hell broke loose, one f the soldiers became nervous and shot at Wolf, the bullet bounced on his skin but everyone begun to wildly fire. Wolf stood in front of the Interviewer and Buck stood from behind. Connor suddenly decided to go rogue and ran towards some of the soldiers. “Connor!” The interviewer said but Connor were already charging towards the Araña’s soldiers. The soldiers fired at him, his muscles were able to resist the impact but he wasn’t able to ignore the impact. Connor panicked and tried to run over some soldiers, he ran to the Interviewer but Felipe tackled him, he sat over Connor’s big chest “Wham, wham, wham”, Connor gave Connor three hots on the head and Connor fell unconscious. “Idiot” Felipe said.  Felipe begun to scan the place, Diego wan’t to be seen over the place. “He will run” Felipe screamed at the Interviewer. “Go get him” The Interview ordered.

The Interviewer looked at Michal, Michal was already raping Adam, Adam was screaming at the top of his lungs, but his screams where muffled by the gun shots sounds. “It’s no use, I can’t use that van anymore” he said “EWWWWW man” Buck said, Wold laughted at the top of his lungs. “Will you release me?” Wolf asked, “Are you ready?” The Interviewer said, Wolf looked at him, bullets were bouncing on his back like they where nerf bullets, Wolf smirked “you brought chicken”. “Showoff” The Interviewer said…then he pointed at the soldiers with his hand and said “All of them!” Wolf smiled and ran towards the soldiers. “Buck, I think I can walk already,  go take some fun” the Interviewer said and stumbled but got up. Buck happily ran towards the soldiers while ripping his shirt.

Adam was screaming in fear, the Interviewer walked next to Michal who was already bare naked and destroying Adam’s arse with his rod. Pleeeeaaaassseee! Adam said. “Do you have anything to offer?” The Interviewer said, Michal was unmerciful, Adam looked pleadingly at the Interviewer, “I’ll give you all my money but please stop this torture”. The Interviewer looked at Michal, “are you feeling this like a torture?” Michal grinned with evil. “I´m quite enjoying this”
The Interviewer sat on the front of the van, given his back to Michal and Adam, “see, I won’t take the pleasure from my friend there, Michal, you can enjoy as long as you want….or he can resist”. NOOOOOOOOO, Adam screamed, Michal grabbed his jaw and crushed it lightly, just to muffle his screams. Adam grande the seats on the van with such strong that he ripped the fabric of the seats. “Don’t damage the car” the Interviewer said, Michal grabbed Adam’s  right arm and crushed it with his hand, he proceeded to do the same with his left hand. Adam muffled screams made vibrations on Michal glans, Michal closed his eyes in pleasure, the Interviewer didn’t look, He was looking at Wolf and buck, they where ripping, tearing and destroying all the soldiers, the bullets where like nerf bullets on his muscles, Connor body was limp on the flor in front of the van, “such a waste” the Interviewer thought.

Michal lifted Adam with only his hard cock, Adam looked like a gruesome puppet, Michal just for play walked at the interviewer side and playfully said “look, no hands”. Michal opened his hands but Adam was still up and “tight” only supported by Michal’s penis. Michal grinned in the pleasure he was having by raping Adam.

Adam tried t move his hands but they were flapping in all directions, Adam pain was seen on his face. Michal jumped lightly making Adam move up and down, And Michal moaned in pleasure. He put his hands behind his back and walked while jumping, Adams face was livid because the pain. His legs dangled at both sides. Adam was unable to make any effort to release him fro, the impalement, Michal walked in front of the van to show off the prowess of his dick in front of everyone, the sheer spectacle was something bizarre, on one side Wolf and Buck where tearing apart soldiers, crushing heads and tearing limbs, almost making blood rain over all the place. Michal was walking with Adam on his dick like a gruesome flag, Connor was unconscious over the floor that was beginning to turn red.

The interviewer put his hand over his face.  “Just a little more” he muttered to himself.  He was alone on the van, he was beginning to feel tired, he looked at the spectacle in front of him, he was serious, “This sacrifice will be needed” he muttered. Michal then put Adams body over the vans hood. “Look at this alpha” Michal almost ordered. He begun to thrust Adam with his might, Michal thrusted so strong that the van shook with the interviewer inside.  Michal thrusted with ever increasing strength, Adam’s pleadingly looked at the Interviewer but he was unfazed. Michal begun to lose himself in his lust, Michal thrusted with such strength that the pelvis tore apart, the tip of his shaft was piercing Adam’s skin and hitting the van’s hood. Michal was raging, his breathing was heavy Michal grabbed Adam’s  shoulders and thusted with his hips but also pushed Adam’s shoulder to the bottom. Adam’s body couldn’t resist and snapped in half, Michal begun to used Adams crushed body ever his dick like a masturbation toy, Michal kept crushing Adam over his dick, Michal moaned and kept using Adams body with his big hands until Adam´s body was an amorphous mass with a head attached to it. Michal cummed inside the bag of bones and blood that was Adam’s body.  Michal grabbed the head,  lifting the body, a “pop” sounded at the same time that the corpse was released from Michal’s dick. Michal grabbed the head and the palmed it in front of the van just for the Interviewer to see, Michal breathing was raging but he slowly begun to crush Adam’s head.  Adam’s head slowly begun to defer under Michal’s unfathomable strength, he was already dead but the Interviewer could imagine how it could be screaming if Michal would not have killed him yet. After some seconds the head exploded under Michal’s pressure. Michal used the head remains as lube to masturbate until he cummed again. Michal slowly walked to the interviewer side. He flexed his biceps and put his arm in front of the Interviewers face. “Touch it” He ordered. The Interviewer put his hand over Michal’s big and hard biceps, caressed it a little enjoying himself with the pleasure Michal gave him in such a spontaneous way. “Did you enjoyed him?”. Michal grinned in pleasure. “yes…but is time to concentrate on work” the Interviewer lightly smiled and said “Yes, go clean yourself and come here, we need to talk to Diego”.
Wolf was playing with Buck a gruesome game, they looked like they were competing to outdo the other. Bullets were bouncing from their skins and both were laughter like maniacs enjoy themselves. Wolf grabbed one soldier and ripped his head, then tossed the head at buck who punched it. The head exploded raining blood and brains over Buck chest, Buck smiled devilishly and grabbed another soldier and palming his head he crushed it like and egg shell, Wolf punched tought another guard and ripped his head, the soldier fell to the floor and Wolf crushed his head like a bug. Buck clapped another soldiers’s head making it explode, Wolf lifted and bear hugged one soldier and crashed his chest like it was made from cardboard, then lifting the dead soldier by the head he crashed it with one hand.

The soldiers desperately tried to aim at both super strong men, desperately trying to get an opportunity to live, some of them tried to scape but the base walls where hit and behind Wolf and Buck there was Michal alongside the Interviewer, they saw what Michal did and feared it even more.  Buck lifted one soldier overhead and with all his might he threw the body over his knee ripping the body in half. The soldier upper half tried to squirm his way out but Buck stomped his head, twisting his leg. Buck was excited and his shaft grew from the excitement. Buck grabbed one soldier trio, then legs and using him like a bat he “hit” Wolf’s chest. Wolf hardened his pecs and the soldier exploded against his chest. “Yeaaaah” he said and Buck bursted in laugher.

Wolf grabbed one soldier and walking next to Buck he “hugged Buck like a friend Buck hugged Wolf’s back and between both men they crushed the soldier grinding him between both men’s pecs. The blood and brain where dripping between both men muscle mass, Buck stumbled back in excitation, he used the blood like a cream over his pecs and abs, he applied it over his big rounded biceps and liked them.

The few soldiers left ran out of bullets, they begun to cry in fear, the factory’s wall’s where so high that the same structure built to keep the factory workers almost imprisoned turned to be also their prison, the soldiers quickly found that the only way out it was passing over the monster that raped, and mangled their leader right hand and guardian.  Suddenly Connor begun to wake up, he was confused, suddenly he saw the carnage and the destruction followed by the muffled terror screams of the few soldiers remaining.

The Interviewer walked next to him. “You stay there, your orders are to not let anyone scape, his voice was serious, Connor nodded but his face showed fear. “I didn’t expected this Connor, we’ll talk to you later”, the Interviewer walked limping next to Michal. “Your orders are to keep Connor from running, I still need to interview him”. Connor shook in fear. “Don’t worry if you have nothing to fear you’ll be fine, until I come back ” the Interviewer said.  Michal bounced his pecs. “You’ll be Ok?” Michal said. “If I´m weak you’ll kill me isn’t it?” The interviewer answered defiantly. “You, impudent brat” Michal said and turned his back to see Connor. “Stay there” he ordered.

The Interviewer slowly walked next to Wolf and Buck. “Finish this already!” He said. Wolf and Buck ran toward the remaining guards. One tried to pass Wolf but he grabbed him and lifted overhead, he tossed him to a wall, the body exploded on contact with the wall, it looked like a painting, the corpse stuck to the wall. “Man that was sick, Buck spoke playfully grabbing other running soldier and ripping his head. Wolf grabbed another soldier from the neck and grain his sternum he ripped his ribcage, left exposed open the beating heart. Wolf showed the heart to Buck. “Lest see your aiming. “Buck smiled demonically and tossed the head to the body, he didn’t hit the heart but he ahead ripped the abdomen leaving a hole in the body.  Wolf ripped the head of the corpse and said “look at this”, he tossed the head to another guard, both head exploded on contact. Wolf burst in laugher.  When Wolf and Buck went silent there were just silence, the only sounds where the blood dripping and flowing to the sewings.  The Interviewer walked next to Wolf, “got your fun?”  He asked. Wolf flexed his biceps and bounced his pecs. “What to you think?”  The Interviewer smiled softly and poked Wolf’s arms. “Nice to have you here big buddy”. “You missed me” Wolf teased. “Don’t get ahead of yourself” the Interviewer said. Wolf flexed his biceps “You missed these” he said smirking. “Cut it out” The Interviewer said irritated and blushing. Wolf burst in laugher “I Win”. “You bet” the Interviewer said and then poked again Wolf’s arm “Felipe is waiting”.

They entered the factory’s alley, the silence was deafening, “seems you killed them all”. The Interviewer was limping, he clearly was making several efforts to walk, until now Michal was the only one noting it but Wolf changed subtle his facial expression and walked closer than usual to the Interviewer. “Don’t worry pal, I’m good” the Interviewer said. “Felipe hit you hard isn’t it” Wolf asked. “It could be worse…could be a hit from you”. The Interviewer looked at Wolf, clearly pleading him to stop questioning. “Wolf bounced his pecs”. “I’m here” he said, “thanks buddy, for now we need to find Felipe”.

After some minutes of walking what looked eternal for the Interviewer the y found Diego’s office, but the door was closed and blocked with a lot of deformed desks and seats and Felipe was seated on top of the debris. With a laptop on his hands “Hey Boss” Felipe said. “You might need this”. The Interviewer took the laptop, “is he inside?” He asked. “Yes, he’s trapped like a rat but I made sure that he doesn’t have any meaningful way to scape”. Felipe said.  “Good thinking” Wolf, open the door please. “Wolf walked through the blocking items like they were almost nothing, he just tossed aside all the things blocking the door then he grabbed the door and ripped it from the hinges. “Stay back” Diego said with a clear frightened voice. The Interviewer entered the office. “Thanks Wolf, Felix please help Diego to stay seated here”. Felipe grabbed Diego’s muscled body and forcibly made him seat in front of his desk. “Buck, please search the desk and seat. “Buck seated on Diego’s chair and desk and turned all things upside down so there were no traps there.  The Interviewer sat on the chair and opened the Computer, “password please?” The Interviewer said. “Go to hell”, Diego defiantly asked. His defiance went to the floor when Wolf walked behind him and grabbed his neck with his bicep. “Ugggggghhh” Diego windpipe was closed by Wolf’ mighty arm.  “See Diego, Wolf is not in mood to put up with your idiocy…password”.  Diego tried to hold Wolf’s arm to no avail. Wolf lifted him, Diego’s feet were dangling over the floor.  “See, We took a lot of effort to find this base, to infiltrate this base the same way you’ve infiltrated ours”.  So please and for one last time, give me the password. Wolf released Diego who fell to the floor over his ass.  Diego took a piece of paper and gave it to the interviewer,  “Thank you, wait a second” He said, then he tapped on the laptop, the Interviewer tapped some more times, good, now I’ve changed all the passwords and gave control of the finances to the SSS, we will be able to transfer the accounts soon.

Diego was dangling from Wolf’s biceps. “Let me goooo, pleeeaaaaase, I’ve done has you asked”. The Interviewer tapped on the Laptop, “there is a very good sort of information right here”.  The Interviewer looked at some files and searched through the mail. “Well, I suppose you were right, we need only this password.” The Interviewer closed the laptop and walked slowly to the door. “Waaaaaaiiiittttttttt” Diego said, he was still choking with Wolf biceps.  “I  gave you everything you need, let me gooooo”. The Interviewer sighed.

“See Diego, the Arañas have been using this factory as a facade for your real operations, the drug smuggling the weapon trafficking, in some sense, I admire that; but boy, you’re also using this factory almost like slave labour, your workers aren’t in their home isn’t It? They are in some kind of barracks we already discovered”. The interviewer looked at the floor, “you’re using all these people just like slaves, most of them won’t get any help from you…despicable”.  

Diego shook his body but Wolf was holding him high with his biceps.

“Felipe knew some details about your operations, his information gave us a vague idea about your income sources, the Arañas are a very disjoined operation,  Felipe was on one of your distant location, but to discover that your main base was so close, and that you dared to open an outpost even closer, that was something that we couldn’t let slip”.

Wolf placed his freehand over Diego’s head. “See Diego” the Interviewer said. “I’m not pretending that the Arañas will be destroyed, but we already achieved what we wanted, In the first place, you lost almost all your forces stationed here, that leaves our base free, in the second place, we already transferred most of your economic resources under the SSS control.”

“The other branches will destroy you” Diego muttered but the pressure Wolf’s biceps were doing a big deal of pressure on his mouth. Wolf was grinning in expectation as he was already trembling with his other hand over his head. The interviewer looked at Wolf and then his sight got back to Diego’s eyes. “See Diego, the third thing that we wanted is to assure that no branch of the Arañas would dare to come here, the outpost was already destroyed and this base has almost 50 mangled and crushed corpses out there, we made sure that the carnage is so great that absolutely no one will dare to defy us, and I’m afraid that you surely will not be there to warn them, but your body surely will…Wolf”.  

Wolf then slowly compressed Diego’s head against his bicep. Diego screamed, his limbs flailed in all directions. He tried to bite Wolf’s biceps only to find that Wolf pressure were bigger that his own and that all the teeth were dislocating against the hard biceps. The jaw disclosed and was crushed under Wolf’s pressure, then the nose cracked, the eyeballs jumped out of his sockets and then Wolf used all his might, the skull crushed and blood brain and bone pure over his biceps. The only remaining thing of Diego’s head was his scalp and then Wolf used it like a rag to spread the skull remains over his biceps. Wolf enjoyed his might ands bounced his pecs and flexed his biceps in victory while roaring from the pleasure, Buck was jerking off from, the carnage. The Interviewer raised an eyebrow but didn’t said nothing.

Felipe looked at his former boss and then he saw Wolf flexing and then he fixated his Gaza on the Interviewer. “What do we do from now? Do I have a place with the SSS?” The Interviewer didn’t answered, he simply left the place with Wolf, “Buck when you finish your business we will wait on the van but don’t take too much time, also, look for the security room and destroy all the videos, and surveillance equipment you find” Buck roared, Felipe left behind Wolf in silence.

After some minutes they got to the place of the battle, Felipe looked in every direction, “you killed all of them?”  Wolf burst in laugher, Felipe saw then Adam’s remains, he felt a renewed respect for Wolf and Michal. He saw Connor’s face, Connor was trembling.  Wolf walked at Connor’s side, so Connor was between Wolf and Michal. “Felipe, stay in front of Connor”. The Interviewer walked slowly  in front of him. “Connor, the files in this computer demonstrate that you acted like a mole for the Arañas on the SSS base” Connor shook in fear and tried to run but Wolf and Michal held him in place. “There are mails that demonstrate that you where being paid handsomely for information on the SSS…you choose a new boss, you where acting up to now, you never were unconscious, you were acting until recently” The Interviewer said.

“That’s bullshit” Connor said “I’ve been absolutely loyal, I never didn’t anything”. There’s no way you’ll talk out of this, we won’t tolerate treason. Wolf grabbed Connor left arm, Connor tried to kick him but that helped Wolf to grab it, Michal was quick and grabbed the right limbs”. Connor was held over the floor by the two behemoths, Wolf was grinning and Michal was serious. They both despised traitors in his ways.

“Felipe It’s up to you to decide” the Interviewer said. Felipe pondered for a second. “Please Felipe, save me” Connor said. The first rays of the sun begun to show. “Connor, you already know that the SSS won’t tolerate traitors, also, you despised all the thing the SSS gave you, so It will not be forgiveness from my part” Felipe said.

Wolf and Michal slowly begun to tear Connor apart, Connor was strong but he was no match neither from Michal or Wolf, let alone both. Connor tried to fight back but soon he was making a perfect 180° split. Connor screamed “mercyyyyyy” The Interviewer stood silent at Felipe’s side until the arms gave up and where both ripped from the torso, soon the legs gave up too. Connor screamed in pain while falling to the floor. Connor was screaming and  rolling on the floor. Michal was eating Connor’s arm, and Wolf was flexing his biceps freely. Felipe slowly walked until he was at the side of Connor’s head. Felipe looked at the Interviewer, the Interviewer nodded, Felipe then lifted his rugbier leg and aiming he stomped Connors head. A sickening “crunch” stopped all the screams, Felipe enjoyed the crushing sound and the feeling on his foot.  “This is the SSS justice” Felipe said, he turned to the interviewer, “This is my place”. The Interviewer nodded and said,“Now let’s go”

The Interviewer, Felipe, Michal,  Wolf, and Buck, stepped on the van, “Let me drive” Felipe said. “Ok, all yours”, The Interviewer left the driver’s seat and stepped on the main compartment. Felipe drove to the distance, after some minutes the Interviewer was exhausted and quietly begun to fell asleep, after some minutes the Interviewer fell exhausted and the car kept running with his deadly load, Wolf and Michal where bouncing pecs in a strange but friendly competition, like they where competing about who bounced his pecs faster while Buck was amused. The Interviewer was looking at the distance before falling asleep.

The next morning all the news outlets where talking about the worst massacre on the state, they couldn’t show any image because the spectacle was so gruesome that all the videos where censored, however the remainder of the Arañas where so frightened that almost decided to leave the town alone. They were so weakened by the loss of resources that they couldn’t even try to wage another war with the SSS, they were also weakened by their internal turfs. For now the Interviewer was on his office thinking profoundly on the next step, and maybe in another big gamble.

• Like 6

That was an amazing turn of events, the backstory on Felipe's past, the snuffy playful game between Wolf and Buck and even Michal's dominance over Adam. This chapter was truly amazing, one of the best on the SSS series I might say.

And yeah, everyone knows wolves LOVE chicken hahaha, specially "pollo a la brasa", hope that was what the Interviewer handed Wolf hahaha

We will patiently wait for the next chapter mate!! Great work!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Halo3gus said:

he second is the one you have right there…..Wolf wake up already” the Interviewer said loudly.

He came for his MAN!

6 hours ago, Halo3gus said:

“WOLF I HAVE CHICKEN!”

LMAO at Wolf waking up cause he is hungry. 

After everything they did for Connor he decided to betray them. he was a goner when he fought that italian and only thanks to Ricardo he was alive and it was all for nothing. A waste like interviewer said.

Michal is a sadist and he loves to show how good he is at that. I wonder if he ever will find someone to want to be "gentle"

• Like 3