Father Knows Best (Chapter 3 added 13-May-2024)

dredlifter

This is really amazing writing.  And love especially the detail and pace, which is so unique. 

Yes, Matty appears to be Trevor from Elongro, as the previous reader suggests.  He's going through right now the same initial humiliation with size difference.  Tait appears to be close to the Jack character, though Jack was much more overt in wooing Matty's/Trevor's love interest.  The potential humiliation increases a little in this story because Tait's his father!  Wonder if Matty and Trevor share the same sexuality?

dredliftervery much looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.   

This story gets better and better, and we're still just in the beginning phase of Tait's and Lacey's plans for Kane. I can't wait to see where this goes next. I wonder if the author of this story already knows how many parts/chapters there will be? Or is that yet to be decided?

On 5/14/2024 at 2:26 AM, dredlifter said:

As he ducked slightly to go through the door and down the stairs, Kane saw that even after all that exertion, Tait wasn’t breathing one breath faster than normal.  His heart probably wasn’t beating any faster than normal, he was making it look so effortless.

And my hyperfixation strikes again lol

But in all honesty: that chapter was amazing. Kudos to the writer!