Tristan

zangetsu

Tristan Savage sits in the fourth seat of the second row of Mr. Blum's hot Calculus one class. The A.C is broken, and even with all the windows open, the classroom doesn't seem to cool down. Dark amber, almost brown, eyes along with his short pitch black hair give an almost boring description of the young man. In truth his face is an acquired taste, so to speak. The more one gazes upon him, the more his features begin to poke out. A prominent triangle shaped jaw line, a strong forehead, and a straight nose. His skin is clean and bright, long since devoid of any teenage acne. After really gazing at Tristan, one can't help but talk about him.

Students comment on his strange form of attractiveness, and ponder various questions regarding his personality and appearance. Under his school uniform hides a lean body, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Year around his arms and legs are completely covered by long sleeved shirts and slacks, even in this warm weather despite the school allowing short sleeves and shorts. Many expect such a handsome and well-built young man to be lively and talkative. A youth entering the prime of his life should be energetic; he should ooze testosterone, and walk with swagger. Tristan Savage should be an alpha male, atop the high school food chain. Upon entering a room he should command respect and loudly greet his buddies. However, he hardly talks, rarely initiates an actual conversation, and spends most of his time alone. His personality is carried online, or rather isn't online. Tristan doesn't have an Instagram, Facebook, or twitter account; he never even had a Myspace.

His disposition and lack of presence leads to various character interpretations. To some students, Tristan is a weird looking guy suffering from low self-esteem and no self-confidence. Others view him as painfully shy and lacking any social skills, or as an arrogant prick simply refusing to socialize with his fellow students. At first glance, these and many other descriptions can apply to the young man sitting on the uncomfortable plastic seat, half-heartily taking notes.

From 7:25 a.m. to 1:25 p.m., he robotically writes down notes and practice problems for the upcoming AP tests. Once fifth period is over, he exits the calculus classroom and walks across the campus to the school gym, were sixty other students have already changed into their gym uniform and divided themselves into four classes. Tristan, along with five other seniors, waits to check in with Coach Johnson. As seniors they are given certain privileges, especially from Coach Anna Johnson.

Coach Johnson is woman in her early thirties, has medium length brown hair, grey eyes, and a runner’s build. She and many other faculty members blatantly play favorites; she in particular favors the state championship winning football and baseball teams, as well as her track team. So long as they don’t get caught, she allows the seniors to skip class and for her dear and precious athletes she even comes up with excuses to get them out of school or reasons to have the school pay for large lunches and clothes.

All the seniors waiting for her are members of at least two school teams, whether they be athletic or academic, except Tristan. She and many other faculty members have always held some level of distain for Tristan Savage, son of the legendary high school, college, and NFL athlete Robert Savage.

Tristan Savages bears almost no apparent physical resemblance to his father, who at Tristan’s age measured 6’6 and weighted 250lbs. The man was a member of nearly every sports team and club the school offered. A natural born leader he inspired various teams to win many championships, and then moved on to repeat his actions in college, winning title after title. During his NFL career he won five Super Bowls, and used his fame and ruggedly handsome good looks to transition flawlessly into the world of corporate business. He now travels the world closing multibillion dollar deals and graces the covers of various magazines. Occasionally he visits the school where it all started; completely captivating all the students and faculty with his charisma and swagger.

Coach Johnson stares at Tristan for a moment and feels disappointment; many other faculty member and students feel the same way. He is seemingly nothing like his father. The young man stands at about 6'2 and weighs somewhere between very lean 170lb and 180lbs. Besides his statistics, his personality is also disappointing. He appears to lack confidence and ambition; to them he is a lazy bum.

The idea for this story popped up recently into my head, so I quickly wrote down the beginning and decided to post it. I plan to finish Byond Sexy before continue with this story. By the way the growth will happen in later parts, this part and the next part will be set up.

Part 1

As Johnson marks Tristan’s attendance, a strong gust of wind suddenly picks up and hits Tristan's torso. The front of his shirt is pushed into the crevices between his abs, revealing a three by two matrix of round perfectly shaped abdominal muscles. Each set of abs becomes more pronounced as they lead up to his chest. Two large round mounds of muscle pop out a few inches from his body. Almost as if refusing to be out done, his obliques press against the soft piece of cloth. They look almost angry, like they want to tear to the fabric to shreds. Large veins are clearly visible through his shirt. They appear from his shoulders and run along his large biceps before seemly disappearing into his forearms. Broad round shoulders curve in to form a small valley between his large round biceps. Another valley is located between his biceps and upper forearms. Tristan doesn't take notice of the wind, but many students and coaches, especially Johnson do.

Everyone seems to forget that hidden underneath the school uniform is the body of a dedicated fitness model; though it doesn’t belong there. They gaze in wonder as Tristan walks way; the air still hitting his body, now exposing an expansive network of iron cables running along his backside. He has no possible reason to possess such a body. Tristan doesn’t participate in any form of athletic events, whether they be school or privately sponsored. He isn’t the type to work out simply for the sake of looking good, after all he never even wears short-sleeved uniforms. None of the students or faculty members has a clue how he managed to grow into such in impressive physique. Over three-fourths the school's student body is enrolled in some sort of athletic team or club that requires strenuous physical activity whether it be football or dance, and none of them have bodies even resembling Tristan’s.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great start and I look forward to reading more!

It does raise a few questions, though, about Forum policy:

(1) Presumably Tristan and his friends are high school students and implicitly (although perhaps not) under the age of 18. It's been MY understanding that stories with characters under the age of 18, even if they're not having sex, need to be posted in the Unfilterd Content Forum (for ease of reference, UFC.) Is that the case, yes or no?

(2) If it is OK for this story to be in the "open" forum, does that mean it's OK to have characters under the age of 18 in this forum so long as they're not having sex? For example, I purposely put "Bull in Palm Springs" in UFC because it included a single, non-adult character, the no-dialogue daughter of the unruly patron at Sherman's Delicatessen. That story includes plenty of sex but none of it remotely involving the child character. So: Open Forum or UFC?

(3) Technical question: Other than cut and paste, is it possible to move a topic from one forum to another (e.g., Jocaflo's poetry which probably fits better in "Stories" than "Fantasies and Story Ideas")? Am I correct in thinking that would be an administrator task?

CMiller will need to weigh in on this one.

-- RPJ

Nice story :-)

RPJ, I think the "librarian" within you is showing its blade. ;-)

Well, yes, I did spend the better part of 25 years as an acquisitions librarian, whose work is focused on finding, acquiring, paying for, and (ultimately) delivering content to meet user needs.

Sad to say: 4 1/2 years after having left the field I still dream I'm back at the library, usually trying to find my desk and remember my password! Worse still, sometimes I'm back at the newspaper (which I left *30* years ago!), trying to do the same thing. Enough, damned brain, enough!

-- RPJ

• Upvote 1

It's a good start, I would definitely like to see more of Tristan, to see what his body is capable of.

As for his age, I think that, if he's in high school, it's still possible he's 18, I mean some people start Senior year at 17, but some start it when they're 18. I know I turned 18 2 months into my senior year, so if someone was born in August 18 years before, he would be 18 coming into senior year.

• Upvote 1