Robby's Imaginary Muscleman Parts 1-7

londonboy

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

This story lets me think that I should get back in touch with my guardian angel. Tihs story is just splendid. And if somebody is seeing somebody like Charles, please send him my way. 

• 8 months later...

I very much enjoyed this story. It is similar, in small part, to the feeling I tried to engender in my own writings. I invite you to check out my stories as well. www.raywilderbooks.com . You may ask why I don't post the stories here. One of them is 63 chapters and over 360,000 words in length (yes, that's not a typo). At least one of them, in previous incarnations, have been posted in this and other forums by others.

I'm not complaining. I uploaded them to the interwebs many years ago for the sheer enjoyment of sharing them. They have all recently undergone major rewrites. These are the ones on the website listed above. There is no click bait, no subscription, nothing to buy. Just read...and don't forget to breathe. R.W.

• Like 2

On 11/8/2020 at 7:41 AM, Raywilder said:

I very much enjoyed this story. It is similar, in small part, to the feeling I tried to engender in my own writings. I invite you to check out my stories as well. www.raywilderbooks.com . You may ask why I don't post the stories here. One of them is 63 chapters and over 360,000 words in length (yes, that's not a typo). At least one of them, in previous incarnations, have been posted in this and other forums by others.

I'm not complaining. I uploaded them to the interwebs many years ago for the sheer enjoyment of sharing them. They have all recently undergone major rewrites. These are the ones on the website listed above. There is no click bait, no subscription, nothing to buy. Just read...and don't forget to breathe. R.W.

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading your stories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...