The Superflu - The Hypertrophic Pandemic

GiganticBeast

I just found this thread tonight. Damn! ONE OF THE HOTTEST THINGS I have read. So many perspectives and styles and different takes on the story. Maybe I'll have to inject my own part too. Thanks men for making me very very horny while reading this... not that I needed any help in that regard. lol

I dunno if I should be extremely happy or extremely fearful of you adding to this. xD

I mean: If you would do that, I'm sure there will be some people that will be so horny that their cocks will hurt as hell & might pass out from lack of blood to the brain as all of it would be in their cocks. But prolly will have the best orgasm of their lives afterwards though. xD lol

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorta sad that this continues story came to a stop. I'm craving a new muscle filled chapter with a real beast of a man....

I'm sorta sad that this continues story came to a stop. I'm craving a new muscle filled chapter with a real beast of a man....

A "continuous story" means anyone can write a new chapter. Feel free to add your creativity to the process....

A "continuous story" means anyone can write a new chapter. Feel free to add your creativity to the process....

That is correct.... You guys are tempting me (If nobody else adds to this)...

• Upvote 1

Central England : May 20th 2015

Official Communication from the Secretary of State for Health to the Acting Prime Minister

Dated: May 19th 2015

Subject: Muscle Flu

It has been just under a year since a victim came to us with a suggestion as to how to defeat this virus and over that time he has been, per his instructions, locked inside a sterile gym seeking to summon a person / being called "The Titan". However, as of this moment in time, all attempts have been unsuccessful.

As I nodded my consent to the message I lay back as the inevitable happened again just as it had every six hours ever since I had become infected. I was now ten feet tall, nearly a thousand pounds of lean muscle and would, in normal circumstances, been hailed a superman but now with almost 95% of all men and even more alarmingly 17% of all women now infected to the virus across the globe, my idea was hanging by a thread. Every time I felt it happen, I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and put my entire being into summoning Porthos, perhaps the only man capable in history of being able to survive my plan but every time I couldn't bear any more I blacked out only to revive thirty minutes later with a desire to pump iron only matched by my need for food. As I felt my pulse increase to nearly three hundred beats per minute, my body just went into automatic and I tried again. My hips started to buck, I gritted my teeth and for the umpteenth time screamed in my mind "TITAN, I NEED YOU!" as I felt my body explode. But for the first time this felt different, as if something had changed and getting a second wind I screamed, this time so loudly that it resonated through the facility, "HENRI DE CEREDIGION BEGS YOU PORTHOS!"

"There" said a gentle voice, "You only had to call me by name you know!"

As the feelings washed over me, I opened my eyes gently and there he was. The Titan, Issac de Portau, Porthos in the flesh, literally.

"You came" I gasped, as I blacked out but not before hearing him whisper "Yes, and so did you it seems!"

• Like 2

Haha... it's not that I don't know that. But english isn't my native language, so I don't feel confident to write and post my own chapter. ;)

It's been FAR too long since I've added a chapter! I can't help but be fucking STUNNED by the work of all these fantastic authors (that last chapter alone GAHHH so good Hero!) I thought, hey I'll add a new one, and why not make it topically relevant too!

ALABAMA 03/05/15

The picket lines were surrounding the highschool, the signs emblazoned with "NO VACCINES" and "NOT MY SON!" The worried scores of parents marching back and forth shouting on bullhorns about how the government shouldn't be mandating these vaccines for their children! The principal John O'Connor doing his best to explain to them, but the frantic crowd just wasn't having it. Security on high alert in case things should get violent.

"Please people, it..it's not your children, only people over the age of 18 are susceptible, at this point, it's outside of your decision, they are past the age of majority and should be making the decisions themselves. We need them to understand-" He said, almost pulling his hair out that these people just couldn't understand, he was trying to help their sons! But again the leader of the anti vacc group shouted out, interrupting him;

"They DO understand! There's no proof they're gonna catch this, it's not been in our city at all, nowhere near us in fact! The vaccines are FULL of chemicals and poisons and our sons know BETTER, my son, right here, Joshua is as HEALTHY as can be, never ONCE been vaccinated, and the thought of shooting him full of your bullshit sickens me! And now, because he wont subject himself to this YOU are going to deny him his education?" O'connor had dealt with this man before, Andrew Blake, a proud card carrying anti authority nut who was always the FIRST voice to speak up against "government overreaching"

At this point, the O'connor looked to the loudmouth's son, seeing a boy who clearly wasn't as healthy as he should be, sure he was 18, and had refused to take the vaccination as per his father's instructions, but the lithe young man looked far smaller than he should be, clearly a childhood filled with illness. O'connor felt himself thinking this young man might be one of the few people benefited by catching this outbreak..he stopped himself though, trying to focus on the angry mob forming.

"Again, Mr Blake we've been over this, the outbreak is global at this point, I've been vaccinated as has the entire faculty, and every student over the age of 18 at our highschool, Your group's endangering not only yourselves, but the wellbeing of your children, and the safety of this town. Haven't you seen the news? haven't you watched the destruction? One a SINGLE infected could grow to unknown sizes and destroy the entire school with his body! Intentionally or not! you think YOUR son is more important than the lives of everyone here? I cannot in good conscience allow them to attend, so long as they are unvaccinated." O'connor stood his ground, as Blake continued to rile up the angry mob, claiming it was just a conspiracy, saying the vaccines could cause more harm than good!

"More HARM Blake? Your son would be dead from any NUMBER of diseases if we didn't have our mandatory vaccinations in place. I don't think you were complaining earlier when that herd immunity protected him did you?" and he knew he was right, Josh's immune system was borderline at this point, he always had a sickly pallor to him, and depended on the immunity of others to keep himself healthy.

"We are NOT leaving until you acknowledge-" Blake started as he turned to face the crowd, he was always loved to perform in front of a crowd, when unnoticed to him one of the protesters stepped out of the crowd, not dressed in the same concerned parent clothes, but rather a full hazmat suit. O'connor had thought this man was just an over the top drama queen, but as the man pulled out a small vial and raised it to throw at Blake everyone let out a startled gasp!

Time seemed to slow down for everyone, seconds going by over what felt like hours, O'connor watched the vial flip through the air as the hazmat suited gentleman was tackled by the security team, the arc missing its trajectory as Blake watched it smash into his frail son's face. The pearlescent contents of the vial soaking into his pale skin in a single heartbeat, and Josh falling to the ground from the force of the hit!

There was quiet all around as people backed away nervously, Blake running to his son's side, shouting for someone to help but the other protesters were all slowly clearing away. It was only O'connor who jumped from the stage and rushed to help.

"Blake! You need to get back from your son OK? this...oh god this isn't going to end well..not for your son, or you." He said, trying to force the man away from his coughing and writhing son.

"If you think for a SECOND i'm leaving his side.." Blake started before his son's weak voice coughed out.

"Dad....I'm scared.." Josh whimpered, his voice so weak and frail as his breathing seemed to stop. He lay there motionless as O'connor pulled his father away, the man still so shook up, in shock and for once in his life, totally quiet. People started to close in around Josh as he suddenly LURCHED forward inhaling a DEEP breath as his chest swelled out so fast and far it tore through his uniform shirt! It wasn't that sickly pale either, but a healthy glowing tan! Veins pulsing across it as everyone jumped back!

Josh let out another grunt as his arm shout out into the crowd surging out so long it knocked over the news van half a block away! The muscled arm swelling thicker with more intense bulging veins as Josh was whimpering "DAD...ohhh GOD it...it BURNS" he moaned the skin stretching so taught over the growing arm you could see the thick striations of muscle as they continued to bulk and GROW! He let out another groan as his massive hand squeezed onto the van like a stress ball!

His hips lurched upwards as his cock tore through his pants, surging up into the sky and coming CRASHING down on one of the protesters, it continued to fatten and grow and snake down the street like a slow moving train car! The pulsing of that cock causing the ground to shake with each beat of his still growing heart! Soon the other arm followed suit growing even BIGGER than the first as he let out another moan

"I can't CONTROL my BODY" he moaned his voice dropping so LOW as his ass grew more muscled by the second, lifting him up off the ground as his torso started to stretch and thicken with deep cut abs! The surge of growth catching the security team and the rest of faculty off guard as he suddenly PLOWED through the stands crashing his immense shoulders into the school! He was truly growing out of control! his weakened immune system is just being overrun by the virus, Blake can only stare as his son continues to swell and grow out of control!

"I'm SO FUCKING BIG" the musclebound brute grunted as he kicked his growing legs out, feeling them plow through a house across the street from the school itself, looking down at his body as he struggled to stand, bracing himself on the destroyed facade of the highschool, he looked himself over, he had to be well over 75ft tall, his musclebound frame dripping sweat, as he was so fantastically lean, and smooth all over, but so full of muscle that his arms barely bent! He was...he was a MAN! he was HUGE! This was INCREDIBLE!

He took a few steps, his legs continuing to swell with muscle until he found them pressing against one another, his body seeming to stutter and swell taller as he sank into the ground with every step!

O'connor just stared, in awe and fear and a bit of..something else...the destruction of his school, the chaos of people rushing everywhere, it was obvious that the growth wasn't  yet finished, not by a long shot, and this is exactly what he was MOST afraid of.

"you SEE Blake? you fucking SEE? I told YOU!" O'connor let out a frustrated shout as the monstrously muscled beast dropped to his knees just feet away, causing the ground once again to quake!

"LOOK DAD! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! I'M STRONG I'M BIG! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I'M BIG" his voice booming "YOU SEE THIS? YOU NEED TO TRY THIS!" He shouted without trying, struggling to hold his monstrous cock with both hands, aiming it towards his terrified father.

continue this is very hot, >.< the son should have sex with his father and the 2 grow more *¬*

• Upvote 1

I've had a QUITE a few requests to carry on that chapter, and I DO have a few ideas haha I'm just not sure if everyone wants to see where the ideas would go haha the dad/son thing is a bit much for some people you know? 

• Upvote 2

I've had a QUITE a few requests to carry on that chapter, and I DO have a few ideas haha I'm just not sure if everyone wants to see where the ideas would go haha the dad/son thing is a bit much for some people you know? 

yes i know :/ for me only bit much is son/mother, the mother is sacred but father nop but i understand your point :/

but the idea is very hot >.<  or other idea, i dont know the boy growth want to grow his boy friend or bestfriend , bestfriend is better XD and after .-. his bestfriend will be his boyfriend mmm that story have many forms XD

• Upvote 1