The Superflu - The Hypertrophic Pandemic

GiganticBeast

Thanks Hanu. I kinda like juggling ideas for both a hotter more rapid onset flu (Bradford,Liverpool etc)..and a more sensual restrained...er..strain!.. Kinda like a divergence..to suit both sets of superflu admirers.

For some reason i've been fantasising about Jack Wilshere catching the flu whilst he's off with his fractured ankle..the first 'celeb' to be infected.. ^^ :P

Well, bodybuilder celebs would be interesting.Though wouldn't it be more fun if the normal guys would be able to dwarf any bodybuilders & other celebs and be the ones that humiliate them in their presence? ;3

• Upvote 1

Well, bodybuilder celebs would be interesting.Though wouldn't it be more fun if the normal guys would be able to dwarf any bodybuilders & other celebs and be the ones that humiliate them in their presence? ;3

Yes..much more fun and preferable having a 'nobody' grow huge...but i just had a picture of a huge Jack Wilshere pop into my head

And guys...feel free to contribute your own chapters.After all,this is n open continuous story thread

• Upvote 1

lol I would make a section again but I'll probably get sucked into macro again. You guys look like you're going somewhere interesting with the alpha male sized guys! XD

• Upvote 4

lol I would make a section again but I'll probably get sucked into macro again. You guys look like you're going somewhere interesting with the alpha male sized guys! XD

Hey~ No reason to not add some super studly macro's in the mix. >;3 Besides most of the stories here are random. x3 lol

• 3 weeks later...

Midwest USA

A Ford F-250 pulled up to the house towing a trailer full of lawn equipment.  The driver door opened and a young blond with a name patch "Dennis" on his shirt jumped out. The passenger door opened and two other young guys piled out and started unloading the equipment.

Dennis went up to the door and knocked. A few moments later the door cracked open and Dennis squinted trying to see inside.  "Hey I'm Dennis with Larry Landscapers. We're here to get started just wanted you to..... HOLY FUCK!"

The door had slipped open and Dennis caught sight of the beast behind it. The dude must have been nearly 7 feet tall and just wrapped in lean muscle. Dennis thought if he weighed less than 500 pounds then he would eat his own shirt.

"Keep it down, man"  The beast whispered to him. "Just...just......." He sneezed violently and shuddered.

Dennis winced as a spray of saliva and mucus caught him in the face.

The creature in front of him rolled his eyes and shuddered again then tried to speak, "I'm...sorry."

There was a strange creaking sound coming from him and Dennis realized he was growing.

Dennis started to wipe his face.

The creature spoke again, "I...ughh....I....Just start.....ohhhhhh shit......I will leave the check on the step." He stumbled back groaning and Dennis saw the beast's monstrous cock rise up to attention as the door slammed shut. He heard some gasping and grunting and a small crash from the other side of the door.

Dennis hesitated then tried to call out, "Hey. Man! You ok in there?"

No response. He knocked one more time and thought he heard heavy footsteps retreating form the door. "Poor guy must be totally embarrassed that I saw him sprout wood" Dennis smirked. Then realized a booger was hanging on his cheek when he saw his reflection.  "Awww! That's disgusting!" He wiped it off and went to the truck to get started.

The other two guys had already started running the mower and edging.

"Jason!" Dennis called over the sound of the mower.

"JASON!"  The teenager looked up and released the handle letting the engine die.

"Whaddup Dennis?"

"Where are those wet towels we got. The sick dude in there just blew snot all over me"

Jason's face lit up. "He what?"

"What the hell are you so excited about? He blew snot in my face and it's gross. I want to clean my face first. Where are the wipes?"

"Uh...in the glove box I think...but dude...." Jason was practically shivering with excitement.

"Dude what is wrong with you?"

Jason ran up to him, "Maybe you just got that muscle flu that's going around?"

"What are you talking about? Is this more of the Internet conspiracy crap you keep spouting?"

"No! I mean yes I...."

"No but yes? You're not even making sense and...." Dennis looked down, "Easy on the crotch there hormone boy!" 

Jason's face went red as he realized he had tented his shorts in front of his boss. He couldn't help it though. He always had a secret crush on the 28 year old who ran his crew. Dennis had blond hair, deep blue eyes and his sweet surfer build. But he seemed ignorant of any news, politics, anything at all. He only seemed to work, surf and sleep.

"Sorry, man!" 

"No worries. You're 17 it happens. I remember that age just about anything would stir me up, even looking at Swiss cheese and thinking about all those holes."

"Yeah, but you may have..."

"Enough with the conspiracy crap, although the guy was  kind of...."

"Kind of what?"

"Nothing. Let's get back to work"

Jason went back to the mower but kept glancing at Dennis who had started to work on the trees in the yard. 

When Dennis had his back turned, Jason got Mark's attention who was edging. Mark walked over, "Whaddup J-man?"

Dennis motioned him quieter, "Mark, I think Dennis just caught that muscle flu from the guy who owns this place"

Mark looked over and studied Dennis for a moment, "He don't look no different to me"

"No, I mean he said the guy blew snot all over him and was trying to wipe his face. It could take a bit for it to work but...."

Just then Dennis turned and saw his workers talking by the mower. "Hey I don't want this to take all day. Let's get moving."

Dennis turned to the next tree and started working on the lower limbs.

Jason nudged Mark, "Did you see his face. He looked kind of pale like he..."

"Like he's been working in this humid freaking air. Jason get a life and.....easy on that thing" Jason had boned up again.

Mark shook his head and went back to the edger.

Jason blushed again and started to push the mower. He kept glancing at Dennis to see if he could see any change, but Dennis was just working hard and seemed to be sweating from all the cutting. His shirt clung to his back.

Jason was growing frustrated. No one believed him and Dennis showed no signs of hulking out or even looking too tired. Mark glanced over at Jason and laughed. Jason knew he wasn't trying to be cruel but it sure felt that way right then. So freaking hot and so freaking humid and this yard then two more and...."Damn!" He ran over a huge stick with the mower and it shot out three sides when it was chopped by the blade.  

He let go of the handle killing the engine and backed up. Dennis and Mark both turned to see what had happened. Jason angry and embarrassed beyond belief now went to pick up the big pieces of the stick. He bent over and then he heard it. A small gasp and a ripping sound. He smiled. Finally he would be proven right.

He looked at Dennis and started to stand up but something was wrong. Dennis didn't look any different. Only Dennis was staring at him strangely.Mark called out, "Holy shit!"

That's when Jason realized the gasp had come from his own mouth and the ripping was the back of his own shirt which seemed a bit smaller now.

He shuddered as a strange but pleasurable sensation raced through his body and his dick rose up again inside a pair of shorts that were now much tighter than before.

Dennis dropped the shears he was using and ran over to Jason with a concerned look on his face.

Jason managed a smirk when he figured out what was happening, "Told you...ugh.. Not conspiracy...."

Two thick pectoral muscles pushed outwards against Jason's shirt stretching the name patch and logo into a weird morph.

Dennis looked confused, 'Yeah but you didn't go anywhere near that guy. I did"

He grabbed Jason's arm but couldn't get all the way around as it swelled outwards and ripped through the sleeve. Thick veins running up and down it.

Dennis' eyes rolled back in his head as he inched up taller and his lats widened forcing the back of the shirt to tear further.

He suddenly took a deep breath and the front of the shirt exploded outwards as his rib cage expanded. He grinned at Dennis and glanced down at the small hand holding his arm, "Coach last week...at school....He left and never came back....Must have been him. Ahhhhhhhh!"

Dennis had to let go and step back as another surge passed through Jason. With thick ripping sounds the seams of the jeans burst apart and massive quads ballooned out. Jason staggered as he adjusted his stance.

He had grown from his smaller 5'7 stature to match Dennis' 6' and was eye to eye with him now. Only swollen with thick lean muscle.

He leaned forward into Dennis who gaped as thick  traps rose up around Jason's thickening neck.

Jason whispered breathlessly only inches from Dennis' face "This feels fucking awesome. You are going to love it! Ughhhh" he suddenly fell forward as another surge and intense euphoria passed through him.

Dennis staggered under the weight of the now much heavier teenager. "Dude! I don't want to be a freak like this!"

A moan from behind them drew their focus as they looked at skinny Mark frantically rubbing his crotch who yelled, "Then get the fuck out of the way man. I would give my left nut for this!"

Mark came over and shoved Dennis backwards onto the ground, then reached up and kissed Jason on the mouth.

Dennis groaned as he rose another 3 inches and his muscle swelled even further into unbelievable proportions. Then he smiled, "Mark, I always liked your skinny little butt"

"Shut up, dude! I'm not gay, I just want the muscle." Then he grunted and closed his eyes. He opened them again and checked his body for any sign of growth. "What the fuck? When do I get muscle?"

Dennis lay on his back staring as Jason swelled out further and the waist on his jeans finally burst causing them to fall to the ground.

Mark gave up trying to grow and just started jacking off at the show he was getting.

Sirens sounded in the distance. The door flew open and a voice called out."Get in here before the cops come and take you down!"

Jason turned and lumbered in the direction of the house. Mark started to follow. Dennis called out, "Where are you going?"

"I gotta see this, man. I gotta figure out how to make it happen to me!" 

Dennis got up and chased him to the door and caught him by the arm just as he was going inside.  

Jason stood just inside and was dwarfed by the larger beast already there, who spoke to them, "You'd better get in here too. You are already showing signs"

Mark excitedly yelled, "I am? I think I feel something!"

"Not you. him" and pointed at Dennis who was just staring.

Mark turned and realized that Dennis tight chest looked slightly bigger and fuller.

Dennis closed his eyes and shuddered, then through clenched teeth gasped out, "No"

Dennis staggered forward hoping to hide inside the house accompanied by the sound of threads giving way to a more solid frame.

Mark stared at him as his shoulders ruptured the seams of the shirt.

A cop car turned onto the street. The driver looked around. He saw a skinny landscaping man glance at them, yell "It's not fair!" and run inside slamming the door.

He looked at his partner and smirked, "This must be the place. You wanted to get infected too right?"

The two cops grinned at each other and rubbed at their crotches.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 22