The Superflu - The Hypertrophic Pandemic

GiganticBeast

Central Florida: Later That Day

Chase leaped up out of the bed.

"You're normal!!! How? But???? Tracey did you...."

She was laughing and crying, "I tested the serum on him and we thought it hadn't worked. But apparently it just took some time. "

Chase turned back dazed, "Rick, bro, I thought you didn't want...."

"Well, dude, I was kind of bummed because I thought if it worked it should be tested on me so you could have your friend back. I wanted to make sure it was safe for people and wouldn't hurt you so I agreed to be a guinea pig."

Tracey said, "How did it happen? I mean I didn't observe so can you tell me?"

"Well shortly after you left I started to feel kind of funny like I was going to be sick or something. I got up and felt weak and wobbly. I fell back to the floor then noticed that I was starting to just.....shrink"

Chase looked elated, but then stopped himself, "I'm sorry man. I know you liked being big"

"Well I did, but I needed to do this for you. It was kind of my fault this happened to you."

Rick didn't look too upset, "After the first few moments it actually started to feel kind of good." His face turned a bit red when he looked at Tracey.

She blushed but stated, "I've seen guys before so I know what happens Rick"

"When it was over I kind of fell asleep. I woke up and found some clothes then came out here to tell you."

Suddenly Rick ran back outside again and came in with Tracey's bag. "I figured you might want to get started on him. Since I know how it feels, I figured you might want to have some privacy when you do this."

He blushed suddenly and backed out of the door and closed it. However he waited around to make sure everything was ok.

There was a gasp from inside the shed then no further sounds so Rick went back into the house and found something to eat. He turned on the television and was witnessing the last part of the news, "A new creature appeared in Ontario Canada. It appears that he was making audio tracks about muscle growth as a fantasy for a website when the real thing happened and it got recorded. We have part of that recording today for you. It is on our website, but it contains mature subject matter so audience discretion is advised. Go to...."

The website flashed on the screen and Rick wrote it down and ran to the back room to use Chase's computer.  He found the link to the audio track, and clicked "Gigantic Beast catches the super flu" He heard the sound of a normal guy who was excited about being sick.  The old longing coursed through Chase. He continued to listen.

"Hey guys, it's me for real. I know (sneeze) I role play cops and others, but tonight may be the real thing because the Beast has the super flu (sneeze).

I don't know when it will happen, but I wanted to keep recording so you could hear it for the real thing. Thanks for supporting all my other audio tracks and....and..oh shit...here it goes and...."

The back door opened and Rick heard Chase and Tracey walk in so he quickly shut off the browser. His dick had gone hard and he fought to lose the erection.

Chase called back through the house, "Rick, you here?"

Rick came into the living room.  "Damn if my brother ain't back to normal!"

They hugged briefly then Rick continued, "I guess I better get back to my house and make sure everything is o.k. there"

Tracey hugged Rick as well, "Thanks for being my guinea pig.  Tomorrow I'm going to call back to the hospital and let them know of the success. Let me know if you feel any side effects."

Rick smiled an nodded. "I will. Chase thanks for taking care of me. I'll call tomorrow and we can see about fixing your car."

Chase nodded, "All right, bro. Be safe"

It was growing dark as Rick headed home and quickly turned on his own computer and found the website and continued with this Beast's audio track.

"shit....my clothes are....(ripping sound) heh...that was my left sleeve my arm just exploded out of it.....(voice deepens slightly)....and...uh..this feels so fucking amazing...you have no....luhhhh (loud popping sound)....guys my feet just broke out of my sneakers they are like size 20 feet right now and.....(voice deepens further)...I feel like my whole body is hard and (pinging sounds) that was my chest popping the buttons off my shirt I have two massive pecs thick and hard and oh......."

Rick go t hard thinking about how his own growth experience had been and knowing what the Beast was feeling was getting lost in the flow. 

A loud sound from his back yard startled him and he turned off the track and went to the window.

A large shadow was in his back yard. He froze and waited to see what would happen. The shadow moved slightly.  Rick decided the best thing to do would be to hit it with the light.

He turned on the back light and illuminated a huge man who was obviously infected.  The man yelled, "Turn that off...please"

Rick turned the light back off and went outside. "Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Dave Becker. I got your address over hearing my sister talk when she was home last week. I heard you got infected but you don't look like it."

"There's a cure. But it isn't out yet."

"I don't want it. But I want to get bigger. You were listening to that Beast thing weren't you?'

Rick sighed, "Yeah, I liked being big...actually I liked growing. It felt amazing. Better than sex"

"Yeah, I used to be in good shape before this flu. Heck I used to be a middle school PE coach. I tried to get some of the boys in my class to come lift with me and ...."

"Did they?"

"What, come lift? A couple of them. One kid named Houston, in 7th grade got pretty jacked over the summer but then he moved away. "

"I think you better get inside before someone sees you and calls your sister."

Dave grinned and came back in.

Dave asked Rick, "You gonna finish listening to the Beast?"

"Hell yeah, let's get it back up"

They went back to the computer and brought the site back up. Dave said, "Let's start it over from the beginning. I like to hear his normal voice begin to change."

"Yeah, he has a sexy voice even before it starts to deepen."

Rick felt his groin stir in anticipation as the audio began to play. As the cloth ripping began to happen and the Beast's voice dropped in pitch, Dave and Rick were both rubbing at their crotches.

Dave's clothes were modified but barely fit so he finally just shucked his pants and started stroking.

Rick tried to stay more subtle but soon his cock was pushing against his zipper.

Dave was leaning closer breathing heavy as the Beast described his head hitting the ceiling and his back widening out. 

Rick leaned forward as the Beast talked about his neck growing so thick it was hard to turn it side to side and suddenly Rick felt a familiar surge and gasped. His hand slipped back and gripped Dave's thigh hard.

Dave said, "Ow, what...oh shit"

He saw Rick's back widen and his arms thicken up.

Rick turned around and laughed, "The cure isn't permanent...ughhhhh" 

His chest popped the top buttons off his shirt. 

The Beast described becoming nearly immobile then shooting up in height as Rick's arms burst through their sleeves revealing thick veins coursing up and down.

Dave stroked in awe as he watched Rick inch up in height more buttons shooting off the shirt. 

The Beast talked about how he was brushing the 10' ceiling with his head, his voice sounding deep and rich.

Rick bellowed, "Fuck yeah! ohhhh fuck......" as his back widened out like wings pushing his arms away and the shirt split down the middle.

Dave growled, "Grow you fuckers grow"

There was a rumbling sound as the Beast said his shoulders just pushed into a wall and he was trying to adjust.

Rick's quads burst through the jeans and the rest of the buttons on the shirt tore free leaving his clothing in shreds.

Sirens sounded on the audio track as the Beast bellowed, "Shit yeah, you guys come to look at a god. You come to worship me"

Dave stroked faster coming closer to his edge.

Rick's ass swelled out further and he was at his full size from before as he erupted all over the room.

The Beast roared on the audio, "I have to find the other titans, the other gods"

Dave started coming as well.

Then it was over and Rick sagged against Dave.

They fell asleep. 

The sun shining through the window woke them up and Rick started to rise but realized his balance was off. 

Dave sat up and stared, "You're small again."

Rick flexed an arm, "But not as small. I think it comes and goes. I need to warn Chase and Trac...."

He was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Rick looked at Dave and told him to stay in that room, he went and put on some clothes and went to the door as the knock came again.

"Who is it?"

A young male voice responded with an "Uh..."

"Who is it?!"

The voice said again, "Uh I'm looking for Coach Becker?"

Rick jerked the door open so fast the young man fell onto the hall floor and struggled to his feet. 

He was around 19 or 20 and pretty fit. Actually a little bigger than Rick.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Houston. I'm looking for...."

"Coach Becker." came a deep voice from behind Rick and Dave stepped into the hallway.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

I'm glad you liked it. I actually hadn't planned on writing anything and was just kind of trolling when I got hit by inspiration and wrote as fast as it would come out.

• Upvote 1

Okay, I had actually posted without refreshing the page and hadn't read part three yet. Good stuff. Tantalizing I think would be the best word. And GREAT job tying in Beast, lol 

• Upvote 1

WOW! WHAT?! i LOVED it! my mind is just..WOW blown! haha hearing myself say those things growing like this? Incredible! I swear I'd catch that flu and hope to get it again the next year! haha I LOVE the new chapters man! Can't wait to see what happens next, especially with Houston (and maybe a repeat appearance from the newfound Canadian Titan Beast!)

• Upvote 4

Okay, it's just the opening, but I can't wait to post it

Kirk Ella/Yorkshire/England

Michael, Aaron and Lukas stepped into the little Yorkshire pub and sank, exhausted, into a corner booth. The three friends had been traveling all day, and were thrilled to finally drop their heavy backpacks. With the airlines to the US shut down, for fear of further spread of the Superflu, they had been forced to extend their hiking vacation, and were working their way North towards Scotland.

The bar was quite full already. There was a big match that evening, and the pub was packed with regulars, each in their favorite spot to watch the tele. Behind the bar stood an exhausted looking, pale bartender. Lukas wasn’t sure that he should be working with how the guy looked.

“Are we sure we want to eat here? That guy at the bar doesn’t look well.”

Aaron was too busy leaning back in his chair, exhausted to look up. Lukas had a great view of the 28-year-old’s pecs, as his sweat soaked shirt was plastered across them. There had long been a certain sexual tension between the two, but they had been friends first, and Aaron had not wanted to risk ruining that.

“I’m sure a cold drink would be fine” he panted, and opened one eye to look at Michael. “I think you’re your turn to get the drinks Mikey.”

The lean Hispanic was undoing the top buttons of his polo shirt to try and cool himself, showing off the whisps of dark hair underneath.  Lukas had not been overly thrilled that Michael had come on the trip, having had hopes of getting closer to Aaron while that toured Europe. But the guy took good care of himself, and always seemed to need to dress up, even while hiking. Lukas had consoled himself by enjoying the scenery his two companions provided.

“Fine fine, the usual? Water all round and a pint each?”

Lukas shook his head. “No thanks, just the water for me”

Michael headed over to the bartender, jostling through the crowd of football fans. Aaron went back to resting his eyes, and Lukas decided he needed to go relieve himself before drinking more water. Passing the end of the bar, he couldn’t help but check out the bartender’s tight trousers, displaying a beautiful bubble butt, pressing outwards like two muscular spheres. He was pouring the pints for Aaron and Michael, and Lukas could see the muscles in the man’s forearms ripple as he lifted the glasses over the bar. Something about the way he smiled at Mikey made Lukas wonder if maybe he could pawn off his fellow Latino on the man, maybe get some time alone to talk with Aaron.

Staring at the newspaper posted above the urinal, Lukas saw an article about the Superflu everyone was so afraid of.  Rumors were circulating that someone had intentionally smuggled it into Britain by contaminating a shipment of cigarette rolling papers. This of course meant that a lot of pot heads had been growing, although something about the particular strain seemed to be keeping them at manageable sizes…well, compared to the devastation in Paris at least.

Tucking away his dick, Lukas turned to wash his hands. All this talk of strange diseases was making him want to really wash his hands well, but there was no sign of soap around the sinks. He washed up as best he could, and went to ask the bartender for more.

It wasn’t hard to find the guy. The back room of the pub was right opposite the bathrooms, and the door was wide open. The bartender’s wide back was turned, and once again Lukas found himself checking out the man’s impressive buttocks. They seemed to be almost painted on the man, and even as Lukas watched, the seams of the tight pants strained and started to split, the man whimpering and tilting his head back. Lukas’s eyes went wide with horror as he saw the man licking the rim of an empty pint glass…

“Das it bruv, we’ll have da whole place bustin’ out in no time”

A deep, thickly accented voice came from round the corner of the door. The bartender groaned and his body pulsed larger, pressing out and up in all directions at once.

“Amir…I can’t ahhhh…I can’t hold it in…much longer…”

A mountain of dark hairy flesh moved into view. The man had to have been at least 9 feet tall, and well over 400lb. He approached the bartender, and wrapped his arms around the smaller man’s waist (his arm practically WERE as big as the bartender’s waist!)

“S’okay George, you can relax now. Imran is headdin ta block the front door now. Lez go show your clients what fuckin studs they’re all about to become!”

Lukas didn’t need to hear any more. He bolted for the front of the bar, pushing his way through the crowd (was it this pact tight when he went to the bathroom?). He reached the table just in time to see them clinking their pint glasses together, moving the tainted beverages toward their thirsty mouths.

“Aaron, Michael STOP!”

But it was too late…

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

don't worry, it is. The story I'm writing is growing bigger faster than GiganticBeast's roid gut in an audio vid...so I decided to divide it up a little. I will try to get the first good growth scene done asap

• Upvote 3