First story - Growth, Part 1

Newmassaddict

Excellent start! Great descriptions and highly readable. Now quadruple the length and you'll have a first chapter. Get cracking! :-)

High praise coming from you Richard! Thanks. I have a lot more written so stay tuned.

• Upvote 1

So far so good!

I like your sentence structure.  And ANY muscle-flexing session that ends with a cumshot will earn applause from me!

One thought, though:  For me, the most erotic thing is the GROWTH.  When the protagonist is, from the very beginning of the story, already over 300 pounds of rock-hard ripped and rippling muscle, the first thought I have is that the growth has already occurred!  (And I missed it!)  Which is surely a shame, don't you think?

• Upvote 2

Muscle16a, two words:

1. Flashbacks!

2. 400 lbs.!

Hopefully more of #1 and less of #2. . . . but that's my own bias on this issue, as I generally do not find growth beyond standard human range to be very erotic.

Of course, in a world in which the "standard human range" has been altered, maybe my biases would alter as well.   Hmmm . . . . sounds like the beginnings of an idea for a story!    ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...