Genie with a Muscle Growth Fetish

Scriptboy

2 hours ago, Scriptboy said:

THANK YOU! I'm so happy to read this kind of feedback. I didn't realize you guys would like this story so much. I'm gonna start working on a new chapter... I usually think about it first before I write it...

Take all the time you need okay? ^^

I am glad to hear that my conment made you happy. ^^ I really hope writing this and any future story will keep making you happy. Everyone who puts a lot of effort in what they do deserve praise and happiness after all. ^^

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am utterly AMAZED by the insane popularity of this story. I had written it as a one-shot deal and you guys keep on begging for more! You guys really love the idea of a guy with magical powers (like a genie) who can grow the muscles of other guys, huh? 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Scriptboy said:

I am utterly AMAZED by the insane popularity of this story. I had written it as a one-shot deal and you guys keep on begging for more! You guys really love the idea of a guy with magical powers (like a genie) who can grow the muscles of other guys, huh? 

Of course we do. 83

Especially if the genie is a sweet and adorable guy, or a giant musclebound naughty stud. x3 <3

JasonQuits.JPG.ce7489f2baf04dd7bba3f82a11fee8c9.JPG

Genie with a Muscle Growth Fetish - Part 4

When Jason reached Marvin’s house, he frantically banged on the front door while ringing the doorbell several times until Marvin finally opened up.

“DUDE! Look at me!” Jason shouted, while flexing his thick arm. “I got muscle all over!”

“And look at ME! I got buffed up a few minutes ago! This is CRAZY! I mean, it’s awesome, but it’s WEIRD!” Marvin added, flexing his bulging arm as well. “Come on in!”

The two boys ran into Marvin’s bedroom where they admired their reflections in his mirror for a few moments.

Now, Marvin had always looked like a short, geeky kid, with glasses, short blond hair and big, blue eyes. But now that he had some significant amount of muscle on him, he didn’t look that puny anymore.

Jason had always been average. He was skinny as a rail but a little taller than Marvin at 5-foot-6. With short, black, straight hair and deep, brown eyes, he was just average and he wasn’t anything special or anything out of the ordinary at school. But, now… He pulled up his short sleeves and he actually had some nice, bulging biceps to show off at school!

“Dude! Do you have a tank top?” Jason asked his geeky friend.

“No… Why would I wear a tank top? To show off my meat and bones?” he replied.

“No! To show off your big muscles!” Jason grinned. “Give me the shirt you think you’ll wear to school tomorrow!”

Marvin handed him one of his t-shirts.

Jason grabbed a pair of scissors from Marvin’s desk and he cut the sleeves off, tossing the excess fabric into the trash can next to Marvin’s desk.

“Now, try this on, dude!” Jason smiled as he handed him back his shirt.

“Dude! You cut off the sleeves! You made it into a tank top!” Marvin gasped as he examined the sleeveless shirt.

“Yeah! Put it on!”

Jason pulled the shirt over his head and then he shoved his arms through the holes on the sides where the sleeves would have been.

“Awesome! I might wear this to school tomorrow!” Marvin laughed.

“Man… Just wait till the other geeks see us!” Jason added.

“We should start a group or something… If we can get others to join us…” Marvin sighed.

“But… How do we get the other geeky dudes to bulk up the way we did?” Jason wondered out loud.

“Uhh… Well, the question is: How did we even bulk up in the first place?” Marvin shrugged. “We never went to a gym! We never even lifted any weights!”

“How do we explain our mysterious muscle gains?” Jason pondered. “Hmm…”

“Let’s figure it out when we go to school tomorrow!” Marvin said as he got up and left to go back to his house.

“Okay bro… Seeya tomorrow…”

When Marvin arrived at his high school the following morning, he stopped by the large bulletin board which hung right by the entrance of the main building where the classrooms were. He read the first announcement which caught his eye.

“ICE CREAM SOCIAL – PRINCIPAL’S BIRTHDAY - MAIN AUDITORIUM – AFTER LUNCH – ALL CLASSES INVITED”

There was going to be an ice cream social event in the auditorium right after lunch! That would be a fun way to show off his new muscles! He couldn’t wait! So, Marvin waited for Jason to show up and they went to their first period class together.

Once lunch was over, all the students walked to the large auditorium where everyone took their seats. The entire student population heard a small speech from the Principal and they all got to sing “Happy Birthday” to him afterwards. Then, everyone lined up and waited to get to the ice cream table where several teachers were scooping up ice cream in small plastic bowls.

Karim was in the first group to get up and get some ice cream since he was already a Junior at age 17. When he got up to the table where ice cream was being served, he noticed that vanilla was the least requested flavor. Almost everyone wanted strawberry or chocolate.

When nobody was looking, Karim hovered his hand over the large tub of vanilla ice cream.

“Every student who has this vanilla ice cream today, will immediately gain twenty pounds of muscle…” he whispered, as he passed his hand over the large, plastic tub.

Even Jason and Marvin had chocolate ice cream, just because they liked it so much. But Zach and James, two other nerdy boys who were walking right behind Jason and Marvin, decided on plain vanilla.

“What are you guys having?” one of the teachers asked the two boys.

Zach and James were lean and average. Actually, James was slightly stockier than Zach. But they both had short, black hair and they weren’t very athletic or anything.

“We’re having vanilla cause we like to sprinkle other stuff on our ice cream!” the boys explained.

Indeed, at the end of the table, there were small plastic bins containing spoons and trays filled with peanuts, candies, crushed chocolate, crushed cookies, honey, syrup, and many other toppings which could be sprinkled over their ice cream.

“Our ice cream is the BEST!” James and Zach stated as they sat down on their chairs right next to Marvin and Jason just when Karim walked by.

“Hey, guys!” Karim grinned. “How’s that vanilla ice cream tasting so far?”

“This is the best ice cream EVER!” James grinned, as he took a big spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

“Well, you guys are two of the only people who are enjoying that flavor! So, you guys could almost go for seconds!” Karim laughed as he turned around and walked off. “They are practically running out of all the other flavors!”

“You heard that! Nobody else is having vanilla! Serves them right!” Zach uttered. “That leaves more for us to enjoy!”

When the boys were finished eating, they all got up and tossed their bowls and spoons into the large trash can before they returned to their classrooms. Luckily, the four nerdy boys were all in the same class together.

About ten minutes had passed when James and Zach were overcome by strange, tingling sensations in their muscles, like they were cramping up. It had become hard to concentrate in class, and both boys had requested hall passes to go to the bathroom. Once there, they turned to face each other before the large mirror behind the counter where the sinks were.

“Uhh…. Zach? I feel funny, man…”

“My muscles are hurting… I got cramps all over… I feel so sore right now…”

“Dude… I’m feeling like… my arms and legs are tensing up… Uhhh…”

“Me too! My chest feels really heavy… What the hell…”

Then, something weird happened. Both Zach and James felt their pectorals inflate slightly, tightening their t-shirts dramatically! Their arms bulged as well, making them sport bulging biceps and triceps as the boys watched their arms grow thicker and harder while they looked on in awe. Next, their torso burned with fire as mighty, rock-hard abdominal muscles came to the surface of their flat stomachs, changing the surface of their torsos into a landscape of deep valleys and long ridges of powerful, washboard abs.

Finally, their quads inflated in all directions, growing into thick pillars of concrete-laced muscle covered with long, thick rope-like veins while the quads were covered with long layers of muscle from the knees to the waist. Lastly, their calves bulged like amazing soccer balls, sticking out from their legs like large lumps of muscle which appeared to be cut like two large diamonds.

“DUDE! What the hell was that?” James shouted.

“HOLY FRICK! I changed! Or something! I’m totally RIPPED all over!” Zach exclaimed as he looked down and examined himself in the mirror.

CRACKKK! Suddenly, James ripped the top of his shirt collar!

“OH NO! My shirt!” he gasped. “I ripped my shirt!”

Zach gently raised up his arm when his huge bicep tore his shirt sleeve apart.

RRRRRRRRIIIPPPPPPPP!

“NOW YOU TELL ME?” he screamed as he pointed at his shirt sleeves with his other hand.

“Let’s get outta here! It’s the last period anyway!”

The boys quietly ran out of the bathroom and dashed down the hall when they reached the main doors. As they were about to go outside, they ran into… Karim!

“Looking good, you guys!” he smiled as he examined the two freshmen. “I guess that’s what happens when you eat vanilla ice cream, huh?”

“Yeah, well, we’re outta here!” Zach said as he pushed the double doors open and ran out the door.

About thirty minutes later, after he had arrived home, Zach had gotten an email from another one of his classmates. James had received the same email.

To: JFK High School Freshman Class

Re: Muscle Nerds Club

Any of you guys want to start a club for muscle nerds at school?  Just talk to me or Jason at school.

Marvin

Zach immediately replied to it and let Marvin know that he was all IN. James did the same thing.

Meanwhile, Karim was walking around and surveying the guys in his Junior class. His eye had caught some of the bigger, older guys. Some were already quite muscular, but not all. Of course, some of the muscle guys could always use MORE muscle as well!

Karim sat down near the front when one new guy sat next to him during the last period. His name was Brandon. He was already 18 years old, and he was about 6 feet tall. He was a bit on the chubby side, weighing over 260 pounds. He seemed quiet and lonely. He had dark hair and brown eyes and he also looked rather geeky. He wore glasses and he had a bit of a beard. Karim realized that Brandon was a bit of a gamer.

“Hey, how’s going?”

Brandon was silent at first. Karim noticed it right away. The dude was rather depressed, lonely and ashamed of his looks.

“My name’s Karim, by the way…”

“I’m Brandon…”

They finally shook hands but that was it. Brandon didn’t feel like talking that much. But, Karim would leave him alone and try to reach out to him the following day. Maybe, he could give him a little extra muscle to raise his spirits?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 21