AFTER THAT NIGHT (Parts 1 to 4)

ambrosejakis

This story was originally posted in the old forums, but has been dormant for quite a long time. So I am posting the previous parts here today and will post part 5 tomorrow. Hope you enjoy! 

AFTER THAT NIGHT

My name is Benjamin Carter but everybody just calls me “Benny.” Actually they call me many things like “faggot,” “queer,” “cocksucker,” “dick rider” and most commonly “twink” which despite being nothing but a mere euphemism for the previous terms is at least “cuter” than the rest of them. 

The story I have to tell starts by recognizing the fact that I am a twink, though it’s actually very easy to recognize one of us, we are that blatantly flamboyant type of homosexual guys who are not ashamed to celebrate our freedom and life style. Some are disgusted with the fact that we dress and behave in such manner, but I usually don’t give a damn. Despite whatever most of people might think about me, I know I am not a girl; I love being a man and I especially love to fuck men. By fucking I mean everything that might get one to blow, I'm not attached to labels. It’s true that I love bottoming but whenever I hook up with a guy who says that he is a “top,” it means he’s still not ready to fuck with such a highly sexual being like me. 

This kind of prejudice is something to expect from most of the narrow minded population, especially when you are a 19 year old 5’6” 130 toned pounds of blond, artificially-tanned, fake blue eyed guy who currently wears orthodontic braces with a different color elastic band on each tooth, and dressed in 7 for Mankind skinny jeans with a bright purple Ralph Lauren fitted T-shirt and matching red and black Puma racing boots.  Fortunately I have friends who understand me, mostly because we are all variations of the “twinks.” 

(Day Zero –  11.32 pm) 

We were all cramped inside a bright yellow '08 New Beetle heading to this beach club on a Wednesday night, when the car suddenly died on us. It went completely kaput and we couldn’t start it. The road was deserted with exception of the occasional jocks that only stopped to make fun of us.

“What’s the matter girls? Your Barbie car run out of batteries?” they hollered, throwing their beer cans towards us. I was starting to feel nervous about the situation.

“You should try Triple A again!” I whimpered once again, which caused Diego to roll his eyes.

“I told you they don’t answer! Besides, there’s nothing wrong with the car! I know this shit, I used to work on my dad’s workshop remember?” 

Diego is a 21 year old dancer who wants to become a famous Broadway performer, and I think he’s got a great future ahead of him. After all, he’s a hot 5’8” Cuban guy with a very light mocha skin tone and hazel eyes, he’s got those naturally pouting lips for which most  women pay thousands of dollars. Mister Castillo’s got some nice wired muscles on his 160 pounds body. He’s also in the Diving Team of our university because he got a full scholarship right after high school.  It’s unnecessary to mention that he’s got one of the best-looking booties in campus, the Kim Kardashian kind of ass, only much firmer and muscular because it’s all manly and tight inside those painted over denim pants.

“We can’t get a signal here, which is quite weird since we are not that far from the city!”

The other “sport twink” of our group is Kenny Chang, a Chinese-American gymnast who finally came out once he got a full scholarship to the university. His parents still don’t accept it, but Kenny is much happier and outgoing now. The shortest of us at 5’4” Chang weighs whopping 156 pounds of hard, solid muscles, developed after years of hard training and dedication. We finally convinced him to let us style his perfectly boring black, ultra-straight hair and now he’s got a cooler spiked hairdo with golden highlights that give him that extra edge during competition. 

“Maybe we should go back anyway, I don’t feel like clubbing tonight!”

Corey is our emo fellow; he is only 18 years old at 5’10” lanky, paper white dude weighing 125 pounds, which means he is too damn skinny. 

Corey dyes his hair in a raven black tone and keeps this weird 80s New Wave shape; he’s got deeply grey eyes and soft, pink, thin lips. He wears only black from head to toe and keeps quiet for most of the time, although he’s actually a very sensitive guy, the kind who writes poems and composes music. He once affirmed to be in a platonic relationship with some guy, something which I confess that I don’t get (whether you’re getting action or not). Anyway, Corey always carries this little black notebook where he keeps writing stuff and Diego once told me that his muse is one particular guy of the Track and Field Team. 

“Are you fucking crazy? I am not wasting all this style with you guys! They’ve told me this club is his favorite, and I am totally hooking up with my Adonis tonight!” I refused to let go of any chance to meet muscular hot guys, which were my obsession.

Diego just closed the lid and chuckled. “Dude, you’re just sick! I told you it doesn’t happen like this!”

It was my turn to roll my eyes. “And how else is it supposed to happen? I can’t talk to him in the gym, where he’s surrounded by those Neanderthal buddies of his!”  

“What are they talking about?” Kenny asked Corey, who just continued reading that little book of his.

“Benny’s new crush, apparently some new guy at their gym. You know how fast you guys fall for those hulking stacks of insensitive beef.” Corey’s answer surely teased Kenny.

“Well, at least we can talk to our muscle guys, while you just keep writing poems for a dude who doesn’t even know you exist!” Chang replied, but Corey remained quiet.

“I don’t want him to notice me; I just want to watch him in all his glory. His muscles are toned with hard work and athletic efforts, not just some muscular augmentation provided for pure vanity.” 

“Whatever you say won’t change the fact that he is a track and field jock. And jocks are the worst type. He doesn’t notice a guy dressed in black whenever he’s training? I’m surprised they didn’t kick you out of the stadium.” 

“Why don’t you just stop fighting and help us push the car?” I yelled at Chang and Corey.

“Hey, hey, hey! Nobody is pushing my car, it’s a very delicate system, what if we damage something?” Diego surely loved that car.

“So what? You’ll just ask your sugar daddy for another car…” I said very maliciously. Diego was known for using his charm to lure wealthy older gentlemen to sponsor and spoil his expensive taste.

“Hey at least I get gifts from people who like me instead of that bitter grandma of yours!” Diego snapped. He knew that my money always came attached to lots of guilt, since I was the only living relative of Eleanor Carter, the famous owner of a cosmetics company. By all means, I am filthy rich, but I couldn’t be happier to have moved away from that horrible little world, but then I have all this money to spend on clothes and accessories.

“At least, I don’t need to suck on old farts to get my bills paid!”

“You’re just mad because it’s been almost a month since you last got a cock inside you!” he replied with his usual beautiful mean-spirited face. I was about to give him the proper answer when suddenly, my eyes felt so damn heavy, then my knees went weak and the last thing I remembered was trying not to fall on my pretty face.

I opened my eyes, looked at my watch and noticed the time. Three whole hours had gone by and I couldn’t even remember what had happened. I just realized I was at the passenger seat while Diego sat at my left, with Corey and Kenny in the back seat.

“Guys…are you alright?” I asked touching Diego’s shoulder. 

He woke up at once, jumping inside his skin, almost giving me a heart attack. “What happened?!”

“Are you asking me?” I replied, just as shocked as he was.

Kenny groaned. “Oh shit…how did we get back here?”

Corey opened his big green eyes and his paleness looked even more livid than the usual.

“Are you guys alright? I feel so weird…” 

“When did we get to the car, anyway?” Diego whispered, but I was really impatient.

“Who cares? See if it starts now, I wanna get the hell out of here!” My friend turned the key and the engine started normally, which made me feel instantly relieved.

Diego just drove us back to my apartment that we all shared. It was only 2 am, but nobody felt like clubbing, for some reason our bodies felt really weird although I couldn’t say I was in pain, there was this unexplainable numbness all over my body. 

We all noticed that 3 hours of our day had just disappeared, but none of could explain such a mysterious thing. Although and each one of us came up with an explanation for such a phenomenon, when Corey tried to compare our case with an episode of AMAZING STORIES, we all knew it was time to get some shut-eye. 

Day 1 (6 am)

I have never been a morning person, and especially after our previous weird night I thought I would sleep well past noon, but when I woke up so early, feeling unusually energized I couldn’t stay in bed. I got up only to find my roommates were all eating breakfast. 

Kenny and Diego always had those disgusting vitamin shakes that I hated. The two of them exchanged looks as I sat down without my usual “morning face,” and when Corey also joined us in the kitchen at such an early time in the morning, they seemed worried, but I didn’t want to talk about their crackpot theories.

“Make me one of those…double!”  I asked Diego in a way that he preferred to oblige rather than talking about his creepy ideas.

“I want one, too…”  Corey added and soon we were all digging in hyper caloric beverages like there would be no tomorrow. I don’t know if it was the lack of alcohol in the morning, or just anxiety, but I ended up drinking four helpings of that thick shake, and so did my friends. We all seemed particularly hungry that morning.

Diego and Kenny went to train, and since I only had an afternoon class I’d normally sleep in, but on that particular day I felt like I should go to the gym to burn off all those extra calories I’d consumed. My friends knew I only went to gym for two reasons: cruising for new muscle guys or parading my most recent sportswear acquisitions. But on either occasion I’d always chosen evenings, when most of the big guys trained.

As you might have already guessed, I’m a “muscle queen” – the kind of twink who loves to watch massive guys as they parade their humongous muscles. Therefore I don’t really go for heavy training, but I simply kill in Tae-Bo and spinning classes, especially when the trainer is a hot muscle guy. Since most of the huge guys already know me, they just play along with my flirting, though I have gotten some nice action in the gym. Most guys doing a cycle are just too horny, I have to watch out for their temper is also flared, but everything pays off because I love to give head in public places. 

So there I was, all fabulous in my trendy working out clothes, a large gym bag, and my D&G sunglasses. I also wore those cut-off clothes and a red headband to keep the sweaty hair from my face and was sucking on a huge squeeze bottle every three minutes.

I must confess that I love the solid fear the mere view of my twink quintessence sends in the heart of most guys. Although they’d never admit, they simply run away from me when I enter the weight area.

That morning, however, fortune smiled at me because there he was: Dwayne, my newest crush. 

At 22 years old and 6’2” 240 pounds of solid muscle, he’s got the most perfect physique with large, thick shoulders, amazingly thin waist and 6-pack washboard, cheese grater abdomen. The thing I liked most about Dwayne was his strong, silent demeanor. He actually didn’t mind when I just stood there staring at his amazing muscles, he surely had what it needed to succeed in bodybuilding. 

Besides his killer physique, he was so manly, yet beautiful, definitely the dazzling tex-mex features: the short dark buzz cut hair, nice olive complexion and the rugged manly face that just begged to be kissed! He also had that kind of charisma and charm that all-star bodybuilders radiated.

Anyway, there I was just pretending to do some boring cardio machine while staring at Dwayne working his marvelous muscles. I felt something different inside me, some kind of newfound courage. Acting against my initial instincts, I walked towards Dwayne and simply asked for some workout tips. To my utter surprise, instead of yelling at me, that delicious muscle hunk actually spent a couple of minutes giving me some pointers, and then he also told me he could be my personal trainer for a friendly fee. 

Well, since money was not an issue, I’d scheduled to start my routine the very next day at 7 am sharp.

Okay, so it was not anything extraordinary but at least I got his card with his cell phone number, email and all sort of contacts! Besides, I could get a closer look of that hot muscle guy and still enjoy a nice workout, maybe I’d soon be giving Diego and Kenny some competition in the physique department. I was getting sick of them making fun of me being “too skinny.” 

Truth to be said, I actually never cared about it before; I mean I love being with huge men, not being one myself. 

After spending the morning at the gym, I got back home to find Corey in his usual moody self. 

I knew pretty well that guy loved to look depressed all the time, and he certainly abused the eyeliner. God knows how much I love the benefits of foundation and lip gloss, but that dude had forged those thick black eyes which did not favor his delicate features at all. 

“Do you think I should work out?” he asked me bluntly.

“Why are you asking this all of a sudden? I thought you hated going to the gym."

“I still do, but for some reason l feel like I need to let off some steam you know? And if I was in better shape maybe I could…look better?” Corey was so shy that sometimes I wonder how he got the nerve to come out, but I know that once he gets an idea he’s stuck with it.

“Honey, you should definitely work out. You’re one tall, lanky dude, and if you want to be noticed you gotta make sure you have something to show off!” I kind of suspected the reason for such unexpected interest, but Corey surely needed a reason to get out once and a while and meet new people other than reading depressing stuff.

“Maybe you’re right… but I’ve always be that lanky all my life, what if it doesn’t work on me?”

“Your timing couldn’t be better! I just talked to this gorgeous muscle hunk at the gym and he’ll be my personal trainer. I could just phone him and tell he’s got another client! And don’t worry about paying him; I can cover for you until you find another job.” 

I gently brushed his shoulder. Corey had just finished undergrad and was applying for majoring in Literature, but ever since he lost his job at the bookstore he was living with Mother Goose here – I guess it’s not nice to have this huge penthouse apartment and living all by myself, so I just brought my best friends to move in with me. 

Corey opened a very discrete smile which I knew was quite a lot, for him, so I hugged him in a very cute way.

“Ok, so now we have the perfect excuse to go buy you some hot gym clothes!” I cheered.

“Oh… there’s no need for that. I could wear a T-shirt and sweatpants.” He tried to dodge the bullet but I wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“Nonsense! You’re not going to my gym all dressed in black! Besides, I am dying to take you shopping, and get some hot pants so you can flaunt that massive cock of yours!” 

“You don’t need to remind me about my deformation,” Corey replied, noticeably embarrassed. He truly had a nearly eleven inch monstrous cock between his pants. That fucking anaconda was just so thick and delicious, we have all played with it, but for some reason Corey is traumatized with his humongous endowment.

“Deformation? Corey, you are fucking blessed! You know how many men would kill to have something your size? I know you don’t like topping, but sometimes we can’t ignore Mother Nature, I mean a cock like yours was made to be worshiped.” 

Once again he produced a faint smile which clearly indicated I was finally getting through his shell. He finally opened the fly of his pants and unleashed the humongous piece of meat.

“If you promise not to buy me that neon-colored stuff you love, I’ll let you suck me. I know it’s been a while since we last played, but then again you’ve been lonely for quite some time as well.”  That was the Corey I really knew, so I just couldn’t refuse such a generous offer.

I got down on my knees. “I promise, nothing flashy and bright, now let me see if I can still suck on a cock like that!” 

Judging by the way Corey moaned and grunted I still had my golden lips. I made sure my roommate enjoyed as much as possible. With a cock like his, most pleasure comes from blow jobs or hand jobs, especially because most of guys get scared of such an enormous endowment.

I worked my way down his balls and the thick base of his manhood and soon Corey’s eyes rolled inside their orbits out of pleasure.

It actually only took me a little more than five minutes to get Corey to shoot, which probably meant he was also experiencing a dry spell. He warned me and tried to take his cock out of my mouth but I held him inside my throat for some reason. 

I am not usually a swallower, but after chatting the humongous Dwayne I felt kinkier, so as Corey erupted inside my mouth I simply took the time to savor his load. And that was a hefty load! I sucked his cock dry and grinned back at him. 

The donkey guy perspired a lot, so his make-up was running. I offered him one hankie and took another for myself.

“Now that was refreshing…” I said cleaning the corners of my mouth very delicately like someone who had just feasted on a rare delicacy.

“You… are amazing at that… Can you teach me?”

“It doesn’t need much explanation, just lots of practice! How about we have lunch in the mall? I’ve just had a horse's cock for an appetizer, now I could eat the rest of it!” I chuckled as Corey blushed intensely, but I was actually very hungry…
Day 2

The next day I woke up bright early and very excited to go the gym and have my first work out with my delicious personal trainer, and so was Corey, now dressed in his much more vivid (though still too blend for my spicy taste) working out attire, including tights spandex pants that made his donkey sized endowment more than obvious.

Of course that made him nervous at the beginning, but after some pep talk he was ready to embrace that he was a horse dicked bottom, I have also convinced him to leave the dark make up for moments where he would not be sweating, and he actually looked much cuter in this washed version. 

After another hefty breakfast we headed to the gym where my delicious hunk Dwayne already expected his two new clients. 

Dwayne didn’t disappoint me in the fashion area, for he knew tight polo shirts did wonders for very muscular guys like him, I just wished the whole fitting was better, because it still looked very baggy under his amazing torso, but then again that was not any Ralph Lauren neither Lacoste (note to self: get Dwayne some name brand polo shirts). Those trunk sized thighs of his were barely covered in his spandex pants, and although he was no Corey in that department, Dwayne didn’t disappoint me there either.

“So, why don’t we start with some basic stuff? We can take your measurements tomorrow, it’s better for me if I get to know your preferences by evaluating your performance, so I’ll have your profile outlined.”

I liked the fact that my personal trainer wasn’t just a big wall of muscle, and he actually studied his business, I trusted him much more now (although I still lusted after him very much).

Dwayne led us straight to the weight area and helped each one in a different machine, but since I was paying more attention to the way his pecs jutted inside his tight shirt I still don’t know their names. 

I started with the thingy for bicep crunches while Corey went straight to the chair where you have to squeeze with your thighs in order to move the weight, which was funny because I could catch the precious moment where Dwayne noticed the enormous size of my emo friend’s junk, he surely tried to play cool, but a trained eye like mine notices even the slightest reactions when it comes to checking on other man’s equipment.

I gotta tell you that I expected my first day on weight training to be much harder than it actually was, maybe Dwayne was taking easy not to scare us, but he did quite remark that I was stronger than he first expected, which I supposed to be some kind of compliment so I promptly smiled and performed each exercise as he instructed me, although I won’t bother you with the details on how many “reps” for each “series” and other boring details.

Let’s just say that Dwayne is a very good and dedicated trainer, he took his time to show us all the right movements and even played along while I said silly things and sounded as innocently flirty as I could, while Corey just stood there silent and focused, but flushing whenever I made a comment on his donkey sized dick. Dwayne smirked and said that my roomie was certainly gifted (which was all an allegedly straight man would admit in front of practically strangers).

After we were done with our routines, we headed to the restrooms while Dwayne went to meet his other clients. Like I said before, I was expecting to be much more physically tired, when in fact I felt such a rush of energy, which I quickly redirected into pure sex drive and judging by the way Corey’s cock bobbed he also preferred to channel his own share of extra energy into such obvious choice. 

It felt very fun to give head in the gym restroom. Corey pressed the back of my head against his enormous dick and guided me as I pleased such huge member, the warm water splashing over my back. At first, it was quite difficult to breathe, but I’ve been blowing cocks for years now, so I knew it was better to just keep sucking as long as I could hold and then recover my breath while my hand replaced my tongue.

It actually didn’t take long to get Corey to blow, but there were two main problems: #1 was that he just came so much and I was so hungry for his seed that I kept drinking it all and #2: we were so fucking horny that we went like four times! 

Whenever I got Corey to go dry, he got on his knees and sucked my own cock and so forth! Fortunately it was a lazy day and we had locked the door, so we could finish our kinky friendly suck just in time to unlock the door and let some other guy use the showers as we toweled our wet bodies.

We headed back home, but first we stopped by this ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet, the kind of Empty-Carbs-High-Fat Haven that I wouldn’t even consider going until a couple of days ago, now I was so fucking starving that I needed all the food that could be quickly given to me. 

Each one of us could tell by the looks on the regular customers that they weren’t used to see two skinny guys eating five or six plates of pasta before heading to the grilled meats session, but we didn’t care for them at all.

Once we were back at home, Diego and Kenny were just ready to eat lunch, which was a regular feast of low fat protein and complex carbohydrates. Although we were supposed to feel full for the next three generations, for some reason both Corey and me simply attacked the food without even remembering that we had been stuffing our faces for almost two hours.

I felt that eating was just as good as fucking now, and for that reason it is needless to say that we engaged into the amazing orgy we had after lunch.

It started pretty innocently, Diego just called me in the kitchen to help him with the dishes and I was more than happy to play along, because he knew I was the worst disaster in doing any house chore. When I got there he just hugged me and kissed me so fucking hard, I thought I would pass out, we made out like two wild animals, and he finally led me to the back room where we 69´d for about a good hour, exchanging our loads and exploring our bodies with newfound intensity. 

When we got back to the living room, Corey was groping Kenny’s thick muscles telling the Asian guy all about his first day at the gym. My gymnast roommate commented that he had the best train of his life, his muscles didn’t feel tired with such hard work and he performed much better as well. 

It was the perfect excuse for me to tell about Dwayne and his glorious physique. Diego just flexed his own perfect curvaceous muscles and said he felt stronger and he also could do much heavier lifts with no great effort.

Suddenly, we exchanged worried looks remembering about the mysterious events of that night. On one side, Diego and Kenny were indeed used to physical hard work, so they simply assumed that they were in a good gym day and that’s all. However, since Corey and I were never into heavy lifting before, our own perspectives couldn’t be used as a good standard. 

In any case, we decided to change the subject, and in absence of anything more interesting to do, we ended up in another round of dripping wet sex – I have to say that my roommates were getting really kinky fucking buddies.

Day 3
I woke up even earlier than the previous day, only to find out my roommates were also up and very active already. Once again we had a humongous breakfast with smoothies and protein shakes, fresh fruits and lots of chicken breast in whole bread sandwiches. Despite the ravishing hunger we all felt in the morning, once again we were sharing out thoughts about “that night.” 

Diego thought we had a spiritual experience, while Kenny chose to believe that we were intoxicated by something in the air, because he claimed to remember a strong smell right before passing out.

Corey pointed out that he remembered a strong light from above, but none of us let him start on his alien encounter theory because that would be the creepiest thing. So, to make him feel better I gave our Emo roommate one very nice complimentary blowjob and this time Kenny and Diego joined us in this masculine brunch.

With those lips, Diego was definitely a great cocksucker, but he also enjoyed many toys, including one he called “Alejandro” like the Lady Gaga song. 

That distinguished gentleman was an 18 inches long massive black rubber dildo that we all love to play with. Kenny gladly helped Diego to take the most of Alejandro he could, while I continued working on Corey’s smaller, yet still massive, cock. My Emo roomie was in fact very horny because he came not just for me but also twice for Kenny, meanwhile Diego had a great time with his rubber friend.

After a whole hour of messing around, we realized that there was still a whole day ahead of us, so I gave the guys a ride to campus. I dropped Kenny and Diego at the university, and then Corey and I headed to the gym for our second training session with Dwayne on whom we actually left a very nice impression for our first day. 

However, when the handsome Dwayne measured me, I must confess that I was surprised to notice that I weighed 142 pounds instead of my usual 130. I didn’t feel bloated and my stomach was harder than ever, maybe it was broken, but Dwayne assured me that it was a precise scale. The same thing happened to Corey, who weighed 135 pounds according to their readings. 

Although we were the skinniest guys in the weight training area that morning, we did every bit as good as on our first day, proving to be much stronger than our hunky trainer first thought. It seemed he would have to prepare a more intense program since we both said that we wanted to gain more mass.

“I’ve already set everything for you in the weight area, and since you’ve done so well yesterday I decided to go for a more determined approach and challenge your physiques a bit harder!” 

“Oh, dear… I love when you talk dirty like that!” I said deliberating seizing my time to grab onto Dwayne’s massive arm. He seemed awkward but not disgusted which was already a good sign to me, so I quit joking and got ready for the routine.

The funniest thing was that it didn’t feel more challenging; in fact it felt easier than yesterday. I looked at my side and noticed that Corey didn’t seem to feel the same way, but he was doing very nice nonetheless. Meanwhile, Dwayne was just staring at how easily we performed our exercises. He couldn’t stop congratulating us for such great performance, but I thought he was just kissing my sweet ass to gain some extra money (which I would pay him anyway).

After the workout we took our showers and of course I noticed that Dwayne had been checking me out constantly. Sure, I didn’t have Diego’s amazing derriere, but I had this tight, tiny bubble butt that he would love to squeeze while driving that huge cock of his into my hungry ass. It was then I noticed Corey’s monster was fully hard again, so I chuckled and offered to give him head again.

Usually, Corey was far too shy to do it in a public place twice in a row, but I guess the pump got us horny instead of tired. I closed the locker room door and went on heavily sucking Corey’s monstrous cock. It felt so dangerous and kinky! I didn’t need much effort to get Corey to shove another load down my throat, for some reason I was turning into a little cum pig, and my partner certainly didn’t complain.

Once we were finished fucking for the time being, we showered and returned to our daily deeds. Before getting back to class, we stopped once again by that all-you-can-eat buffet. I usually only have small salads, but lately I craved things like beef and chicken breasts or tuna steaks! I was actually eating my third plate before I noticed. 

The weirdest thing was that although we had been stuffing our faces for practically two days, my skinny jeans didn’t feel tighter around my waist, although the thighs felt much tighter than I remembered.

“Corey, do I look fatter?” 

“Why do even ask that? You’re all ripped and shredded, you have a 6-pack abdomen already, do you know what I’d give to have one of these?” Corey smiled as he felt my very tight and sculpted abdomen. I wasn’t muscular or very developed like Diego or Kenny, but I sure had one nice cheese grater.

“Heh, that Dwayne is a real miracle worker! You’re not doing badly either…” I hit his chest and the once saggy flabby sunk chest looked and felt much fuller.

“Don’t you think it’s weird that we are already showing such results on our second day of train?”

I just rolled my eyes. “Oh don’t you even start, friend. I’ve worked my pretty tight butt for two whole days, I’m glad I have something to show. In fact, this new 6-pack will look amazing with a new yellow fitted T, I’m gonna rock on the dance floor!” 

Corey just shook his head because he knew it was useless to argue with me, but when we were heading to the parking lot he just pulled me by the arm and we were suddenly at the nearest drugstore, where he pushed my protesting to the scale, something that I surely didn’t appreciate.

“See, it says that you’re 155 pounds! That’s exactly 13 pounds heavier than your weight before we head to the gym.” Corey said in a low worried tone, but I just felt angry.

“And you said I wasn’t fat at all, you’re such a lying queen, Corey.”

The tall guy just pushed me out of the scale and replaced me, it read 152 pounds, which was an even heavier gain, considering his previous read this morning.

“See, I don’t look any fatter either…I think we are just getting heavier because of the increase of our muscular mass.”

“Really? And here I thought we were just bloated with gas…” I replied bitterly and got out of the store before the homophobic little man behind the counter said anything.

“Benny, you don’t understand…no one gains 15 pounds in one single day!”

“That machine is probably broken. Didn’t you see how old everything inside was?” I dismissed the argument with one very theatrical hand movement, especially because my pretty eyes caught a new Nike store that opened right across of the parking lot, and I suddenly needed that new fitted T for displaying the new 6 pack I now possessed.

When we finally got back to the apartment, carried with lots of bags for me and my still somewhat reluctant Corey, we found out Diego had cooked a lot of food and it actually didn’t feel like we had just had an enormous lunch. 

“I’d probably shouldn’t be eating that much, huh Corey? I’ll gain like 25 pounds after that meal…” I teased my roommate while devouring another serving and Diego quickly noticed the way Corey reacted.

“What is going on with him?” Diego asked me while Corey kept his bags in his room.

I explained him how Corey got obsessed with our weight gain, but since neither of us were getting any fatter, he was just overreacting as always, but this time Diego didn’t seem to be on my side.

“Funny you should mention that, my choreographer also pointed out that I looked quite bigger, not that I got any fatter, but I’ve gained 22 pounds ever since last time we weighed. I’m not finding any difficulty, quite the contrary…I’ve never danced with such freedom and power before.”

“So what? You’re training harder and got bigger, that never happened before?” I was still very skeptical.

“Hey guys…” Kenny entered, his first reaction was to attack the enormous table set for us, but in the last moment he simply backed off.

“I don’t know if I should…coach said I gained 18 pounds in one month, he’s afraid I’m getting too muscular for the team, he pointed out that my ” Kenny complained and it was our turn to look puzzled.

“So are we all gaining weight like that? We are not bloated, or fatter, it’s all muscular mass increase. What’s the problem? We just happen to have a healthy life style and it’s paying off.”

“Benny, since when have you been healthy? You had more liquor on you than anyone I’ve known.” Corey said from the hallway.

“Damn, are we gonna start this again? Look, I don’t know what the fuck happened to us that night, but I’m not gonna try to associate it with everything that happens to us from now on. I know you guys were muscular before, and you’re getting even bigger now. That’s no big deal, and Corey let’s face, we might be heavier but we’re not anywhere near becoming musclebound like these two!” I finally vented it out.

“Dude…we are all at the same side here. None of us know what happened that night, but whatever it was, it took three hours of our night and certainly left consequences.” Corey affirmed so calmly that he scared the hell out of me.

Kenny hugged me silently, then it was Diego who joined the friendly touch, he kissed our cheeks and gently lowered his hand onto Kenny’s butt, and suddenly we were making out. 

At that moment, I knew I preferred fucking than talking about that freaking weird night, so I just lowered my arm to reach for Diego’s cock while Corey seemed to admire Kenny’s muscular back as well.

This time, however, after sucking on Corey’s cock we let our Donkey Boy enjoy Diego’s 8-incher, which was not as huge as his but quite respectable, and our emo lad surely enjoyed puffing on that fine Cuban cigar.

We fucked each other until very intensely, and each one seemed to gain a newfound taste for cum, because we were just sucking the milk out of each other like there was no tomorrow. I know I took the samples from each one of them, and they also had my very hefty load down their throats.

After nearly two hours of such shameless orgy, we became a sweaty creamed mess of muscles and cum, so we just took a shower and stuffed our faces with the feast that we postponed to fuck. It was funny because after stuffing our faces and fooling around all afternoon, we collapsed in the living room and woke up around 10 pm. 

I wished to tell you I had some kind of revelation dream about that night, but I just slept like a log, so comfortable next to my roomies that when I woke up, I simply didn’t feel tired or anxious anymore. The room was dark, and the shadowed bulks of my sleeping friends were so cute I decided to leave the lights off.

I just went to the bathroom to empty my bladder and almost had a heart attack when I saw the man looking back at me in the mirror! 

The 130 pounds meek blond twink was gone, and in his place there was this very handsome muscular dude! I didn’t know how and why, but my muscles had changed and grew much bigger sometime during my sleep.  I palmed my chest, feeling the hard globes of muscle, going down to the impressive knots of my abdominal muscles, then I felt how hard and thick my thighs were, not to mention my hard striated arms, they just looked so hard and strong!

The size of my muscles made me instantly hard and it reminded me that my cock was not the same anymore. The once average sized penis became a huge 10 inches long and very thick cock, it was just so much heavier and its augmented girth now felt heavier even for my bigger and more sensitive balls.

My neck was so much thicker and muscular, and I even noticed my beard had grown much harsher, it was still the same blond shade in which I dyed a week before, but that was weird since my original hair color was brown. My eyes also felt weird, I felt my contact slipping but the eyes remained green for some reason.

Even my lips were much more beautiful than they used to be! I was green eyed buffed 5’9” 200 pounds muscular blond hunk with a 4 o’ clock shadow beard. My muscles were just so hard and thick, they were covered with a perfect layer of hair that made them feel so nice to the touch, and at the same time, I could see their striations and veins right underneath my flimsy skin.

I screamed for my friends, and when Corey entered the bathroom, we both went quiet, because he too had changed quite a lot. 

From his once skinny bean pole look he just looked like a muscular rower athlete decided to become one these power rock star!

His pale skin turned into gorgeous porcelain fair tone, the blond hair he insisted on dying black had now turned completely into such intense of blackness that it almost seemed blue in the shades, the silky texture and shine were only possible in shampoo commercials, not to mention that now he had a full mane on his head.

“Benny, is that you?” Even Corey’s voice sounded different now that his neck was so thick with muscles and the once sunk chest now exhibited two massive plates of pectoral manly glory with such fat, long pink nipples which demanded to be kissed, twitched and nibbled. The muscularity of his new physique was enhanced by the thick veins crossing the valleys and peaks of the impressive frame he now displayed.

“Oh, shit…Corey!” I said pointing down at his cock. His once thin frog legs had turned into trunk sized thighs which could only belong to powerful animals like bears, especially because of the dark hair covering them, and the pubic area had turned into a thick dark forest, but all these details were easily forgotten once the unbelievably huge cock of Corey had turned into an alabaster baseball with the foreskin totally recomposed.

The monumental flagpole now had the skin that had once been cut when Corey was still a little boy; the balls had also increased tremendously and looked like a couple of extra-extra-large organic eggs. That cock had to be over 14 inches long, and I wasn’t sure if Corey was even fully hard yet, the guy was in complete shock.

“Damn…look at me!” He replied looking at his merciless huge cock, but then he quickly screamed at the moment he noticed his new face. The frail features were replaced by strong, masculine rugged lines. His eyes became icy blue almost like grey spheres whose beauty was enhanced by what seemed to be some kind of war paint, they were dark and yet so manly, and his perfectly trimmed goatee now framed the juicy delicious lips.

Corey had turned into a 6’2” 250 pounds epitome of dark side hotness, and I couldn’t believe how much more muscular his body became in such short span of time. Neither of us wanted to leave the bathroom but when Diego and Kenny screamed back in the living room, we just rushed towards the hallway, feeling how much narrower it was now.

“That…is wicked!” Diego just danced out of ecstasy. The once hot muscular dancer became a full throttle Caribbean muscle god! He became a 5’10” 285 pounds solid wall of muscle! The sheer definition and the thickness on my roommate made Victor Martinez pale in comparison, he was just the perfect combination of human genes to produce a glorious specimen of muscular manliness. 

Diego’s traces were already so beautiful, but they now seemed amplified, for his contours were just so deliberately hot that all his brawn and sinew had turned into a freaking masterpiece of sensuality!

The way he danced naked only made his engorged 13 inches long cock slap loudly against his hips, but he didn’t complain, he actually enjoyed it, his butt moved and shook so vibrantly. His muscular arms guided the movement of his hips and the feet moved so manly, so dominantly; the balls hung so heavy, the smoothness of his body remained; the sweat ran down the fjords of his enormous muscles.

Diego’s bald head now was perfect; it only gave the impression that his body was cast out of an impossible mold and filled with perfect bronze, which made him and outrageously sexy muscle dancer. It started from the very wide shoulders and the handfuls of muscle that formed his neck, the deltoids jutting to reach for his ear lobes, the amazing size of his veined biceps and the wicked shapes of his forearms, all the way to his monumental pectoral plates pressing against each other with his fat dark nipples.

“Shit…I don’t want to wake up from this dream!” Diego said as he looked at me, and I could feel the flooring cracking as he moved towards my direction, his hands grabbed my muscular butt and the mocha skinned behemoth quickly made me dance with him. Even with so much weight added to his enlarged frame, Diego moved with his usual grace if not even more dexterity and control.

He guided me in this improvised salsa presentation that we had rehearsed for self-entertainment, but now our muscular bodies seemed designed to dance sensually and even though there was no music, just the rhythmic counting on my partner seemed to be enough to send my body into a sensual melody. 

We ended up our little number with a very theatrical pose, and those dangerous hazel eyes penetrated my soul, Diego was such an intense dancer that all his partners ended up kissing him, and I was no exception, especially now that he became a freaking mixture of bodybuilder and salsa champion!

“So should I save the next dance?” Kenny asked sheepishly and both Diego and I noticed that he would not be back on the gymnastic team, although powerlifter should be the most appropriate option.

Kenny had become the most muscular among us, at 5’8” he weighed 290 pounds of immensely developed muscle! The shade of his skin changed to match the perfect dark fiery red tone of his spiked faux Mohawk hairdo. 

Our Asian roommate now paraded such a masculine confident muscular new frame, his muscles didn’t look quite as shredded as the rest of us, but he definitely was the biggest among us, he didn’t have any extra fat, it was simply excessive muscle bulk.

Kenny guy looked like an off-season bodybuilder, but truth was that all his muscles were just overdeveloped rather than covered by fat layers. Not to mention that his turtle-shell 8 pack stomach was simply a powerhouse of sexiness, the perfect ultra- developed muscle gut that still couldn’t eclipse the immensity of his foot long cock that demanded attention.

Kenny’s oversized, overdeveloped muscles now made him look so manly, so powerful. We all looked at him with newfound respect, and somewhat envious. We all wanted to feel like that too, what could be the secret of his growth, and how could we get some of that too?

“Damn, Kenny, you look like you could take three Sumo wrestlers at once!” Corey admired the new size of our resident gymnast, but Kenny replied by simply lifting the new Rock Muscle God in the air with one hand and picking him in the massive 24 inches of his bicep.

“You can say that again, dude, but you certainly seem a good way to warm up for them…In fact you all seem skinny compared to me now…but that’s okay I’ll give you some pointers to get big fast!”

The new Kenny also had this very manly Asian styled goatee that made him look more authoritarian, and judging by the way Corey enjoyed when he stroked the thing while admired the new Rock muscle star, our new looks worked really well. 

“Well guys, I don’t know about you…but this new body of mine is just aching for a night out!” I said with a high pitchy tone that I still could produce on my much thicker and lower voice. 
“Well, last time we blacked out and turned into muscle gods…I’m curious to see if the thunder strikes twice the same place.” Diego said flexing his 22” biceps on my face.

“Heh, I wish I could find Dwayne now, he would freak out now, huh Benny?” Corey laughed and we all joined him, and 45 minutes later we were all ready to party,  but for obvious reasons we took two separate cars and headed to a local club; the four of us would never fit Diego’s new beetle! 

More to come…soon( I hope) 

Day 3 (continued)

Although we didn’t go to an exclusively gay night club, we were pretty much the center of all attention. People simply couldn’t stop staring at us, but who could blame them? Our muscles were harder, thicker, stronger and overall much hotter and smarter (although that’s not a hard goal)  than any overly bronzed Fanta-shaded Guido on Jersey Shore, so we certainly earned those fist-pump action we got as soon we entered the dance floor.

Starting with the new 5’9” 200 pounds of muscle hunk version of yours truly dressed in skin tight denim CK pants, black fitted V-necked T by Ralph Lauren and Italian leather sandals – I pretty much knew that my muscle man-tits were just really great, especially those huge nipples poking through the fabric, I have to confess that I adored the feeling of my muscles flexing while I danced, provoking guys and girls all over the place.

The audience also savored the amazing 6’2” 250 pounds of Neo Power Metal-Muscle Rock God Corey wearing a white wife beater along with the hottest black leather pants in the world to emphasize the bulge of his stud sized cock. Corey’s wild dark mane moved so sensually when he rocked that massive new body, not to mention the contrast between his alabaster flawless skin and the dark war-paint that suddenly appeared around his ghostly icy blue eyes, which gave him a dangerous, edgy yet very attractive look.

Diego simply killed with the 5’10” sizzling hot 285 pounds of massive mocha toned muscles, completed with the delicious spice of his Latin elegance dressed in all the glory of his dark grey trousers and bright powder blue satin shirt whose first 4 buttons couldn’t be closed because of the immensity of his pectoral plates of brawny deliciousness (for the sake of my fashionista’s reputation, I have to tell you that we did try to dress him in a traditional shirt, but the sleeves simply busted once he tried to stick those trunk sized arms into them). When Diego paraded around the floor like the most dominating booty-shaker alpha-male, everybody just gasped at the sight of his curvaceous muscles.

And who could ever ignore Kenny, the undeniable “Wall of Muscle”?  At only 5’8” he certainly served as hard evidence for those who defended that shorter bodybuilders had advantage over taller ones. Although he was only 5 pounds heavier than Diego, Kenny’s 290 pounds clearly looked more powerful than the rest of us, especially because had that amazing fiery red faux Mohawk and the perfectly trimmed goatee that only enhanced the masculinity of his overly muscled frame. 

We certainly had trouble to find something that would pass the challenge of covering Kenny’s über muscular frame, so we had to settle for simpler clothes: cargo pants (which looked incredibly tight on those massive thighs) and a dark blue Under Armour sleeveless shirt that the monstrous gymnast usually wore for his training sessions. The overall effect was simply impressive, Kenny suddenly looked like a professional strength athlete, but for the first time in his life, he loved all the attention he was getting, and the “rice queens” certainly surrounded him.

With our egos buffed along with our frames, we soon started the mating games. I noticed Diego making out with this hot German guy, a 6’5” volleyball-type player with shaggy blond hair; very hot indeed. Meanwhile, Kenny was flexing for a couple of very hot young college guys who seemed  impressed (to say the least) with his uncanny size disappeared with this very muscular black dude, on whom I had my eyes. Corey was talking to a very popular jock in our campus, and I’m sure the guy had no clue that such powerful dangerous looking Rock God was the same dude who religiously watched him training.

I have to admit that I desperately hoped that my unexplained transformation helped me to put an end to my dry spell, but I still felt somewhat self-conscious about my body, maybe it was because I was the “smaller” of our house. I was so much bigger, muscular and hotter than ever, I was dressed to kill, but still felt like the old days when compared to my roommates, and that fact certainly bugged me, I knew I was the smaller to start with so it would be normal to remain the smallest after the growth, but I didn’t think it was fair at all!

All of a sudden, I noticed this bouncer who couldn’t stop staring at me. I smiled back at him and he chuckled. He had strong, masculine Middle-Eastern features with this shaved, bull-necked, barrel chested look. The guy had to be over 6’3” and was so muscular and powerful, he probably was bigger than Diego or even Kenny.
Even in the poorly lit dance floor, a quick glimpse was sufficient for me to notice the tan line on his left finger, which told me that huge man was probably married, belonging to that kind of guys who keep their wives at home while they look out for hot twinks to fuck, something I particularly found hypocrite and disgusting. However, since I had absolutely no moral standards at night, I just danced my way closer to the immense guy with a shameless flirting look in my face.

“Hey there…” I greeted the huge guy, but he pretended to pay attention to something said in his earplug, which actually gave him this hot “bodyguard” look, and I was totally ready to be Whitney Houston to his Kevin Costner.

“I’m sorry, work stuff, you know…” His accent was very strong, and it only made me attracted to that impressively muscular man dressed in black. I looked at the oversized jacket he wore and imagined how thick those arms could be, we surely could get some store tips for Kenny and Diego, although I highly doubted these guys would want something so outdated. 

“Oh that’s okay, your work is to keep us safe us right?” I noticed that my usually flirting tone had changed; it wasn’t so girly anymore, although still charming and very sexy.

“You bet that, sir. But a guy like you surely knows how to defend from mean dudes, right?” The bull-necked man’s voice was deep and husky, his tiny brown eyes undressed me and I surely didn’t mind posing for him while pretending to be casually dancing.

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that…I’d certainly still need a big man to watch over my…back”

That was all I needed to say; the immense guy just looked at his side and placed a huge hand on my back, roughly escorting me to some kind of “authorized personnel only” place, which was in fact a little bigger than a broom closet with a desk, some boxes and for comfort, a futon on the ground. 

The huge man just locked the door behind him, quickly opening his immense suit.

“Get undressed and bend over, bitch.” The gorilla sized man certainly knew how to behave like one, but I was so freaking horny that I decided to play along.

“Oh, yes sir…” I said while shaking very sensually. I took off my clothes and threw them aside, while the enormous dude struggled to take off his arms from the suits.

“Let me help you with that, big guy. You’re so huge; we don’t want you to ruin your work’s wardrobe…” I whispered and helped him to get rid of the jacket; then I gently pulled the lower part of his immense turtle neck black shirt while he slowly managed to retrieve the thick strong arms inside the ridiculous piece of clothing. (I know that guy lacked any sense of style, but with muscles like his, I’d forgiven any style sin).

“You’re…very big too…I like that…a twink with muscle!” The man surely enjoyed the special treatment I was giving him.

“Well, I am not nearly as big as you, sir.” I replied while taking care of removing his pants, and judging by the chubby bulge on his boxers, I was pleasing him very much. The guys had a very thick and yet decently sized cock, which meant I would have lots of fun.

The huge man groped my ass and squeezed it hard, but for some reason I didn’t think he squeezed hard enough, so I just reacted by grabbing his thick, hard buttocks and squeezing them the way I wanted him to squeeze mine, but for my surprise, the huge man produced a surprised yell, which made me stop immediately.

“Damn, blondie. For a little guy you’ve got quite some grip on ya!” 

His voice was so manly, so powerful. The guy was 6’4” and weighed 300 pounds of hard, beefy muscle, how could he even feel my hands squeezing his butt? Maybe he was just trying to humor me, after all a guy of his size could easily break me in half couldn’t he? I have to admit I was kind of disappointed because he didn’t feel so tough as he seemed.

“I just wanted to show you, I like things rough…” I whispered, feeling suddenly much naughtier. The shaved headed muscle bull chuckled and picked me up in his massive arms, holding me above the ground, my new muscular legs quickly embraced his wide waist, and I went straight to his hairy nipples, sucking and nibbling those puppies with my very experienced tongue.

“Damn…I wish I were like you, sir; being so huge, so thick, and so massive!” I liked that he had that turtle shell kind of abs; I love ripped bodybuilders on the magazines but I certainly appreciated much better the off-season extra beefiness in daily life.

He seemed to enjoy showing off for me as well, placing me over the desk and flexing those massive hairy pecs of his for my pleasure. I just giggled and hugged his huge physique closer to me; then I lowered my head and pulled his boxers with my teeth. After much teasing, I simply yanked those tight things and admired the impressively thick cock getting harder as I played with it very gently.

“I’m gonna destroy your little ass, pretty boy!” he growled while pressing my head against his crotch. 

The bouncer had a decent cock, really thick one which was very pleasing to suck. I grinned and was about to roll a condom over the fireplug, when suddenly this overwhelming urge happened. It was like I couldn’t see or think clearly. I just attacked that man’s cock furiously, sucking him so hard and with such eagerness he gagged and gasped with the way I treated his manhood.

“Damn… you’re GOOD! Oh… fuck… easy… easy there, man. OUCH! Your teeth!” He tried to take my head off his cock, and got surprised when he wasn’t capable, although he was 100 pounds heavier than my current frame. He ended up smacking the back of my head, hoping that the pain would made me let go of his cock, but I actually didn’t feel a thing, but the sudden commotion reminded me that I was probably hurting him, so I just stopped and looked at him.

“Sorry there, hun. I got carried away. Now just relax and let me do my job, okay?” I gently pressed my index finger over his lips, and for some reason instead of just snapping on me, the muscle bull just moaned and sucked hard on it, so I was free to continue my blow job.

It was so weird listening to my own voice but it felt like it wasn’t me at all. I mean I could feel the whole thing, yet I acted so strangely, like instinctively or something. 

The bouncer grinned once I came back to his cock. This time I was much smoother, yet he couldn’t stop moaning and gasping – it didn’t take much until I had him cumming in my throat. I did try to stop, I knew all about the risks. It’s fun to drink my roommates' cum, because they are all obsessed with DST testing, but this was some stranger muscle man I had just met! I could be getting into some really dangerous game, but there was this hunger inside me and I needed to satisfy it.

The bull-necked muscle guy came for a much shorter time than I anticipated. To make things worse, he was already looking ready to roll over and sleep, but I wasn’t his wife and I would not tolerate that. 

So, I simply lifted his whole 300 frame from the ground and shook him, I still don’t know how it was possible, but I simply did, I lifted that enormous guy and didn’t feel any heaviness at all, I was just so horny and hungry for more of his seed that lifting his 300 pound frame didn’t feel hard at all.

“Hey, big guy, you said you would pound my ass, now you’re gonna do it!” It was that hunger once again, the huge man suddenly seemed scared, nonetheless; I lowered him back to the ground as we kissed very intensely. Although he had just come, his cock went full mast again and this was my chance to have some action with someone else other than my roommates! 

I once again lifted the bouncer and brought him back to the desk, which was wobbling and squeaking under his weight, but I didn’t care. The guy he was just too intoxicated with my sudden strength display. I bent over, exposing my cherry to him and ordered him to start.

“Damn…you’re one fine piece of bubble butt!” He shut that thick cock inside my butt, for some reason I was so moist that his cock went easy inside me, and then my huge muscle bull fucked raw and roughly like he promised, though I still wanted more. He unplugged so I could find a better position leaning against the desk, and he quickly got back to his rhythmically plowing on my ass.

Yet, it was not enough, I wanted to feel more strength inside me, the hunger inside me grew once again so I just punched the desk and moaned as he slammed that thick cock inside me. I wanted so much more, at some point I broke the desk out of excitement, it had been so long since I last had such nice muscle man with me.

“Fuck…you’re so hot! Oh damn…I can’t hold anymore, oh fuuuuuck!” 
When my bull came, shooting his hot man milk inside of my ass, I actually roared like a lion or something even more powerful. I flexed my buttocks so hard because I wanted that cum inside me so badly, I guess I actually hurt the guy at some point and he screamed and punched my back, but I didn’t feel a thing!

Meanwhile, I shook my moneymaker to feel more of his cock inside me and ended up lifting him off the ground, supporting his weight on my thighs. I felt so good, so damn sexy, then I just realized the guy was desperately trying to get off my ass, I stood up and the force on my pelvis was so intense that I accidentally sent the bull across the room, but before I could help him, the guy shouted words in some language and ran for his life.

I guess he got really scared with so much unexpected strength, but for some reason I wasn’t freaked out at all, so I just got dressed again and decided to have something to eat at the bar, and asked for everything in the menu that could resemble like a decent meal (thanks god for Steak with Fries and Tuna burgers).

I sat at a decent table in a dark corner and waited impatiently for my order, feeling increasingly hungry until the food was delivered and I was ready to dig in when I was surprised in a very good way.

“I can see why you’re so hungry, you certainly need lots of food to keep such impressive muscles and dance floor moves.” It was Dwayne, my personal trainer and most recent crush.

I was so caught off guard, my mouth hung open and saliva dropped over the table cloth until I could manage to mutter a decent answer.

“Why thank you…Do you care to join me? I certainly ordered too much because I didn’t know what to choose you can share the carb guilty with me?”

“Well, I’m Dwayne, and I usually don’t have dinner with guys whose names I don’t know yet.” The personal trainer offered his hand to me; I shook it and felt so excited to have a chance with the current hunk of my dreams.

I almost ruined everything by telling Dwayne my real name, I  realized that my improved looks made it almost impossible for my own personal trainer to  recognize me, after all he wasn’t expecting to find a taller, bearded and much more muscular Benny Carter only two days after joining the gym.

“Hey, Dwayne I’m Leopold… but you can call me Leo” I must confess that I was terrible on thinking on my feet so I ended up using my real middle name instead of something better.

The hot muscle tanned guy shook my hand and sat next to me. We sure looked hot together, especially with all the food at the table. I just smiled and asked the waiter for extra plate.

“So, Dwayne, can I presume that you checking me out while danced?” I asked between mouthfuls of food.

Dwayne giggled; he just couldn’t take his eyes off me.

“You can presume that, but then all the eyes were on you guys. I must say that’s the most muscular entourage I see in a long time.”

“Oh…well, we all have very good genetics, and discipline to work out and respect our bodies.” I repeated the same mumble jumbo he told me over the past days and it caused a very nice impression on my sudden dinner guest.

“Heh, that’s great to see you guys think that way, can I presume now that you’re all very close?”

I chuckled, taking even more food into my mouth and vanishing with the steaks in record time.

“Well, yeah, actually they’re my roommies.” I blushed.

“That’s great…I actually was wondering if you could give me some contact on that amazing Asian muscle monster!” Dwayne brutally crushed my heart with that question.

“You came here just so I could introduce you to Kenny?” I gasped.

“Yeah, he’s such a hot guy, I wanted to talk to him but he vanished from the club.” Dwayne confessed his cruel hidden agenda. 

I took a long sip of my light beer, trying to disguise my frustration. I placed the bottle down and shot Dwayne with a mean hurt look.

“How dare you? I thought you were checking me out, I thought you wanted my muscles! Damn…why am I so small?” I voiced my thoughts and it obviously got Dwayne in a defensive mode.

“Sorry, Leo…It’s not that you’re not hot…it’s that I am into very massive guys, you know?”

That was the final straw, the last drop. I felt so angry, so envy of the size of my roommates. I just squeezed the bottle in my hands and it broke easily, making Dwayne nervous.

“Look, Leo…I am sorry dude…let’s just forget about everything ok? I’ll even pay for the food.”

“I am not Leo…I mean…shit…” I suddenly felt this surge of strength rushing through my body and grunted while my limbs twitched. Dwayne then approached me very worried.

“Dude, what’s going on? Are you alright, should I call for help?” He asked me in a tender tone.

I looked at him and we both witnessed when my shoulders expanded, growing wider and thicker almost instantly. The sinew on my impressive muscles continued to increase as we went both silent.

“What the fuck is happening?” Dwayne asked, but he still tried to keep it low, for some reason he didn’t want to alarm people.

“Take me out of here, please…” I touched his shoulder and my arm just busted through my sleeves, revealing a nearly 20 inches of muscular perfection, and Dwayne just nodded. He thought I couldn’t walk, but in truth I was not weak, I was getting stronger by the second, and my cock was so hard inside my pants, they would probably bust my pants too.

“Okay…follow me.” Dwayne led me by the arm, which was very convenient because I could pretend to be drunk as he escorted me straight to the VIP bathroom. If only people knew that I wasn’t exactly about to puke, but to outgrow my already skin tight clothes.

“Shit, you’re all bloated and swollen; maybe you’re having an allergic reaction…”

“Does this look like a rash to you, Dwayne?” I asked harshly, flexing my nearly 22 inches around guns right on his shocked face, and to my nice surprise, he went not only went instantly quiet, the perfect hunk guy who had the nerve to ditch me over Kenny simply attacked my hard vascular arm.

I watched with enormous pleasure as the hunky personal trainer worshipped my growing muscles with his desiring tongue, he licked and took several bites of my growing arm, feeling the hardness of its expanding contours. I giggled as he tried to dent the augmenting forms of my body, knowing in advance it would be just useless.

I guess that my giggling must be pretty unique because when Dwayne heard it, he just stopped worshiping my growing muscles, he suddenly went livid and took several steps back. The strongly lit bathroom helped the hunky guy to realize the man behind the growing muscle body.

“That can’t be possible…” Dwayne then gently touched my hair and my beard, feeling my face with his fingers in attempt to deny what his eyes had finally realized, and his final proof came when I smiled openly, revealing the multicolored pieces of my dental bracers.

“FUCK….BENNY CARTER? Is that you?” Dwayne gasped and his hands groped my chest and squeezed them with all his puny strength. I simply giggled again and pretended that was just a casual encounter.

“Damn…took you long enough to recognize me huh, D? Don’t worry…I know it’s pretty much to take in at once, and I’m still growing!” I giggled and flexed my pecs one side at a time, just so he could play along with me.

Dwayne had to fight the urge to stick his face between my freaking awesome hairy growing pecs. 

“But, how is this even possible? What the fuck are you taking?”

At that point I just rolled my eyes. “Come on, do you think that if they had invented something that could make a guy so fast, you wouldn’t already know about it? I didn’t take anything…it is just happening, and not just with me…my roommates as well.”

Dwayne gagged while I pushed his neck against my face and we kissed so roughly that I actually felt like he was trying to break it by biting my lips, but at that point I was so aroused that I simply ignored his attempts and only stopped kissing when both of us were almost out of air.

“Fuck…you’re hot!” Dwayne confessed as he paced.

“That’s what I’ve been trying to show you. Now shut the fuck up and fuck me, pretty boy!” I stood up and suddenly we both realized that my body was still like 3 inches shorter than Dwayne’s, but I was already much more muscular and massive than his impressive 240 pounds. 

The tanned hunk gasped and his cock was hard against my now 8-pack massive and ripped stomach, I was developing the same kind of turtle-shell kind of stomach that looked so impressive on Kenny, and given the width and wicked thickness of my shoulders and chest, it just made me look so impressively muscular that I knew that Kenny’s got nothing on me at that point.

“Damn, Benny you’re just insanely muscular!” Dwayne whispered as he squeezed my biceps and shoulders.

“Well, I’m actually insanely horny right now, big guy…or should I say little guy? Damn…it’s still confusing to be so massive, but I love every second.” I giggled.

It was then Dwayne decided to check on my engorged 14 inches monster hard cock which was actually much bigger than he could imagine, his eyes widened.

“Oh fuck…I’ve never taken cock on my butt…I don’t know if…”

I silenced him with another fearsomely rough kiss, which he accepted very nicely this time.

“And who said you would be taking cock tonight? I’m a massive muscle bottom hunk, is there any problem with that?” Dwayne realized my question was just rhetorical but he still waved his head obediently.

“I’m glad you understood that you’re on top, but I’m the one on charge here…now, let’s get out of here, I’m not gonna fuck twice in this place when I have a perfectly soft king sized bed for a muscular queen like me!” I actually missed my diva moments like that one, my body was becoming so masculine, but I still was the same twink underneath all those layers of muscle!

“But, you’re barely naked and still growing!” My hunky trainer alerted, pointing to my humongous muscles and the immense sausage between my immensely thick hair legs.

“Well, I do think it’s kind of embarrassing…but still less revealing than some girls’ outfits…Wait I have an idea…” I asked Dwayne to get back on the room where the bull necked bouncer and I were fucking and retrieve his clothes. The guy was so freaking scared that he probably was halfway through the southern frontier right now.

I spent those minutes looking at my growing body and even rehearsing some poses for a private show, knowing that Dwayne was so horny and curious about my growth that he simply would do anything I asked him.

“You were right, these clothes were just tossed there…I think they’ll do a much better job to cover your…amazing muscles.” Dwayne blushed as he handled me the customized sized black suit, but I certainly didn’t feel much excited about wearing such unflattering clothes.

“Oh, damn…that fabric is so cheap it’s gonna give me rashes!” I complained while squeezing my tree trunk sized thighs into the trousers. It was obvious that my huge cock also didn’t help, so I had to tuck it somehow along with my left thigh.

“I only hope this thing is stretchy enough!” Dwayne helped me to get into the horrible turtle neck shirt.

“Oh, if my stylist sees me in these, he’s gonna have a cow!” I whined while my humongous arms stretched the fabric beyond its limits, and the sleeves simply tore apart, which forced us to rip them off, and my neck and deltoids took care of busting the disgraceful forms of that ridiculous turtle neck.

“I don’t think we’ll need that right?”  Dwayne tossed the jacket to the corner and smiled back at me.

“Right, now let’s get out of here; I’m growing bigger and hornier as the moments pass”. I said as I led Dwayne by hand. Despite my comment, of course I insisted that we went through the dance floor, so I could parade my newest muscles and my current catch to everybody.

“My car is just that way, Benny” Dwayne realized that going through the crowded dance floor was a very slow process, but very pleasing nonetheless. 

“Okay, but I have to teach these guys a few things about booty shaking!” I just danced my way, flexing and teasing every guy and girl who gasped at my humongous size. I have to admit that when you had a body the size of mine, people don’t actually care about the style rules, they just think it’s hot.

We eventually got to the parking lot and Dwayne opened the door for me.

“Shit, Benny you’re looking so massive, your chest is gonna rip this shirt any moment now!” The hunky personal trainer commented as he entered his Ford pick-up, noticing that I was far too muscular to let him drive comfortably inside the cabin.

“Well, I am glad…my first growth happened while I blacked out, at least now I’m enjoying every moment. I wonder if the others are growing like me…” The mere thought suddenly brought me down. I loved my roomies but I was enjoying the idea of being the biggest, I just hoped that whatever happened to me didn’t infect them…at least not so intensely.

“So, why are you all growing anyway?” The tanned guy was gently insistent, so I just took a deep breath and told him about the fatidic night.

Dwayne took us out of the place, but his mind still tried to encompass the unexplainable events.

“Maybe you guys should be tested for some kind of intoxication…”

“That’s nonsense; we’re all perfectly healthy, as you can attest for yourself!” I flexed my arms and they simply felt like warm pieces of titanium against my flimsy skin.

“Well, whatever it is…it’s changing your physiology, perhaps we should look for medical help!” I knew he was only trying to help, but my massive muscles ached to flex and my cock wanted to spew, not to mention that I still wanted to feel Dwayne’s cock riding my über muscular derriere, so I just placed a hand on his shoulder when he stopped at the traffic light.

“Okay, Dwayne you  have two options : you can take me to the hospital and have they check me like a freak, or you can take me to bed and fuck me all night long. Are you really gonna waste the chance to fuck the most muscular butt in the world?” I asked while easily flexing my chest so hard that it ripped the fabric of my borrowed shirt, which was actually a favor to fashion.

The hunky Texan bodybuilder/personal trainer just gulped and stepped on the gas and turned to the left, which made me happy because I knew there were no hospitals that way, but for my own surprise we were suddenly parking at the gym.
“What the hell are we doing here?” I was very disappointed with at that little man, but he actually just started kissing me and we made out for five a long time before he finally explained me his intentions.

“I just thought we could test your strength levels…I mean, you’re so massive but something tells me that you’re quite much stronger than you look!”

“And what makes you think that?” I asked puzzled.

Dwayne smiled and showed the passenger door, and only then I noticed the indentations of my thick fingers on the metal, and all I did was opening the thing.

“Damn…did I do that? I’m sorry, Dwayne I’ll have you refunded.”

“Don’t worry, but now I guess you are just as curious as I am about the extent of your strength huh, not to mention that we have some very precise measuring equipment here, and I just happen to have the keys…so are you gonna waist this chance Leopold?” Dwayne asked as he opened the doors for me.

I just giggled and lifted the 240 pounds muscle man by his collar, only to tease him.

“If you ever tell my middle name to one single soul I’ll have you squashed like a bug.”

Dwayne laughed. “Don’t worry; I just want you to squeeze me when I’m fucking you…”

(to be continued)

Part 4

(The earlier hours of day 4)

Dwayne had convinced me to stop by our gym club to check my awesome new stats (like I need his machines to tell me that I now looked simply “massilicious”. Anyway, I guess he was just trying to make up for the terrible slip he had committed earlier, and for that reason I just played along, especially because I could get off those cheap clothes I had to borrow from that bouncer.

I was right, by the way. Unnatural fabrics give me rashes. I could feel the red areas even on my flimsy skin. I felt so relieved to be out of the tightness of them. Standing nearly buck naked with the white boxers which looked almost like a thong on my immense thighs and crotch bulge, I just watched as Dwayne got ready to take my stats. 

“So, first we have to take your measurements…for scientific purposes…” Dwayne said in flattering tone.

“Yeah, I can see your Einstein all excited about that…” I teased.

Dwayne blushed. “I can’t help it…” 

My dutiful personal trainer carefully checked every single stat on my engrossed figure, and at each new number he collected, I could tell that he was almost sure that it was some sort of new world record.

“Well, you’re 5’10 and ¾ inches tall, which is actually a tremendous height growth spurt at your age…”

I lifted the guy off the ground. “Are you implying that I’m old?”

“What? No…it’s just…” Dwayne noticed I was giggling, my dental bracers showing through my opened smile, so the hunky personal trainer relaxed a bit.

“Still…you’re 378 pounds of sheer massive muscle, which is by any means awesome! If you were an Olympia contender, the other guys up stage would like toothpicks at your side. Your height/weight combination makes your physique breath taking!” Dwayne commented still lifted off the ground.

“Well, maybe I can compete with them. I have one hot bright pink thong that would make me just phenomenal on stage…”

“I… don’t think they allow something so…peculiar, but you would certainly look awesome!” Dwayne petted his cock and I could tell he lusted after my humongous muscular butt and the monstrous legs.

“So, what about all these measurements you took? Care to tell me what they mean anyway?”

“Are you kidding? Shit…Benny, how I can put this…Everybody is just crazy with the size on Jay Cutler’s 31.5 inches around. Well, yours are 38 inches around!”

“Really? That’s over three feet around, are you sure, my thighs are that massive?” I casually commented and flexed them, creating real tsunamis of contracting fibers through the rugged surface of my ginormous quads. 

Dwayne just nodded. “Y-yeah, they’re amazing…But they’re just the tip of your muscle iceberg. Your calves are 28.5 inches around, which is bigger than most bodybuilder’s arms. They’d kill for 25 inches arms and your calves are even bigger!”

I giggled. “The guys always said I had thin legs…I bet those new calves are actually big as bulls huh? But wait, if my calves are the size most bodybuilders would love their arms to be…”

“Your arms are 32 inches around. I couldn’t believe the number so I took the measures three times, this number is fantastic. Normally, guys want their calves to be nearly the size of their arms for symmetry issues, but you are so massive that your arms can be that immense! Shit, your arms are bigger than Mister Olympia’s thighs! That’s just powerful!”

I flexed the monstrous peak right in front of Dwayne’s face and heard him moaning intensely.

“So what do you think about my waist? I mean, I’m eating so much latterly that I fear I’m gaining a gut...”

Dwayne reacted almost like I’ve insulted him.

“Are you crazy? Benny, your waist is 34 inches around, it is actually just the same as Jay Cutler’s. The “thickness” you might think comes from the size of your abdominal muscles, each one of your impressive 8 knots is so massive and thick that they mount around your waist and make you seem so much larger than you used to be, but that’s…so hot. I mean most of huge bodybuilders have “steroid guts”, I’ve seen my fair share of them, but in your case…that’s just so…freaking hot!”

“And what do you have to say about those huge pecs of mine?”

Dwayne gasped. “They would be my favorite part of you…if I could ever choose just one part to be my favorite…I mean they’re freaking 72 inches around! They’re bigger than the measuring tape

“What do you mean? I’ve been eating like a maniac, all this extra bulk has to have some fat on it too…”

“I thought that too, but I can’t find any! Your muscular tissue is so thick that it can grow denser and the fat levels on you are even lower of those before the growth. You don’t look like those competing bodybuilders on stage, all hungry, drained of water and most of their strength. You look so healthy, powerful, the perfect offseason glorious thickness but with the same shredded, rugged condition that wins competitions!”

“You sound like surprised with that…Does it mean I am more than you have imagined mister “I only like super massive guys?” I chuckled, though noticing that it actually stung a little more than I originally planned.

“I…am sorry about that Benny. I didn’t know it was you, but that’s no excuse for treating you in such manner…”

“No, you don’t have to, I overreacted anyway. You were just being nice…” I hugged him and noticed he was chuckling, and then he just told me the reason.

“You didn’t even notice that you were holding me off the ground for all that time, did you?” Dwayne chuckled, feeling excited about my enhanced strength.

“Well, you’re so light I just forgot I was holding you, it feels like holding a grain of salt. You just feel the weight of your own arm…” I teased him, but Dwayne’s got a naughty mind on his own.

“Which takes us to the next part of our experiment…I hope you don’t mind but I called someone else to join us…”

“Who did…” I didn’t even finish the sentence and the deliciously augmented figure of Corey running into the room.

“Dwayne…are you alright? What happened? Where’s Benny?” The muscular Emo was so nervous he didn’t even notice my humongous bulk, which was great because it gave me the opportunity to compare my body with my roomies. I simply groped Corey’s butt with a strong grip and he nearly jumped off his skin.

“I’m right behind here sweetie!” I greeted Corey flexing my augmented guns and he turned even whiter. 

“F-fuck…Benny, you look…HUGE!”

“Please don’t be offended, Corey, but I expected something more elaborate from an English graduate…” I gently laughed at his shocked expression while continuing to flex my humongous muscles right in his pretty face.

“Take it easy with him, Benny…I texted him while you were dancing in the club. The poor guy was just too worried about you.” Dwayne said still comfortably set on my arms.

“Damn…I’m still carrying you, aren’t I? Doesn’t it bother you?” 

Dwayne waved his head with utmost sureness. “Of course not, I am so glad you are that strong, it will only make our tests even more impressing.”

“What do you mean by that?” Corey suddenly overcame his shock.

“Oh you know how obsessed Dwayne is with numbers and data…he wants me to display a bit of my super strength to him.” I forced a casual tone on my explanation, and Dwayne suddenly understood the reason for him being summoned.

“Damn…I can’t believe I ditched my precious Geoffrey because of some fetish…” Corey sighed but I cheered him up with a nice grab of his humongous cock.

“Cheer up, Corey. You know that playing hard is the best way to conquer your guy. Besides…you can see my humongous muscles in action! In case you didn’t notice, I’m quite much heavier than you now…” 

Corey’s attention was drawn back into my humongous physique, and he cupped my huge pecs and we kissed very tenderly. The way our muscular bodies rubbed against each other made loud sounds, almost like rocks rolling over each other, and Dwayne surely enjoyed being the delicious filling of our massive beef sandwich. 

“That reminds me, how did you get to grow that big? None of us did.” Corey didn’t know but his question just made me so freaking happy that I lifted him off the ground as well, holding these two muscular men, who were both taller than me, and yet so less muscular and impressive than my magnificent brawniness. 

“Gee…I don’t know. I just fucked some random muscle guy and when I noticed I was blowing up like one of these cartoon shows…” I commented casually, knowing it only raised more questions than answered them.

I have to say that Dwayne actually had a very clever and naughty idea to compare the strength levels. He personally started each test, using his maximum cargo on each exercise, to demonstrate the “normal” strength level a man of his impressive physique would develop after years of serious training and dedication.

Then, Corey followed our personal trainer – although my augmented roommate was not that much heavier than Dwayne himself, we were both impressed that he could perform the same routine for much longer periods and dealing with a total cargo at least 50% heavier than Dwayne had lifted.

“Wow…I didn’t realize I was that much stronger than you Dwayne!” Corey looked so adorable with his blushing cheeks. I was actually very impressed with my donkey boy, although now we had to call him a true stallion, his cock had grown so much bigger and thick; it looked mind-blowing massive between his own muscular thighs.

“I have to say I didn’t expect such strength difference from someone who’s not even 20 pounds heavier than me, but then again, you guys have been through a unique experience. 

“As a matter of fact, there are thousands of reports of other third degree encounters…” Corey was about to start again, but I simply wouldn’t let him do it.

“Anyway, now that you bitches have attempted, can a REAL man show you what’s strength all about?” I teased them both and flexed my humongous arms and made each one kiss the heavy peak in a sign of respect to the soaring mountains.

I tried the same cargo Corey had finished, but it simply didn’t work, the weights were too light. Then, we tried doubling the same amount, but the effect was the same. We tripled, quadrupled and finally we had set every single weight available in the gym, and I was lifting the humongous cargo with one pinky finger, repeating the exercise for over 100 times and still it didn’t even feel like I was doing any effort at all.

“Are you sure, there’s nothing heavier I could lift? I could lift the machines with all their weight, they seem heavy enough…oh perhaps not, that would cause a real mess…” I casually said while I continued performing flawless reps with my pinky finger.

“There’s nothing else I can think of…we could try lifting cars, but we’d have to wait until the morning members arrive…”

“That’s a nice thought; maybe after we fuck for the whole night, I come back and lift their cars with one hand only.” I teased my very impressed and hard cocked personal trainer.

“Holy crap, you’re a powerhouse, Benny!” Dwayne said in a low tone as he watched me, and I just blew him a kiss.

“Now you believe me? Nothing in this world could have made a skinny weak guy like Benny into this super strong musclebound stud!” Corey still tried to persuade Dwayne with his alien encounter theory, but the personal trainer was lost in his own naughty thoughts to even consider such ridiculous hypothesis.

The loud sound of the steel plates being crushed, bent, twisted and simply molded my huge muscles like fresh dough easily shut his mouth. I actually didn’t even realize what I was doing, I guess I was really irritated with the fact that I was actually considering Corey’s idea.

I suddenly felt my hunger and lust boiling inside my body. The same surge of power rushing through my muscles, each veins thickened with an unexpected explosion of renewed muscle flex. I knew my body now demanded more growth, and I subconsciously knew  how to give in to such cravings.

“Cut the crap Corey…Why would any super advanced civilization come all the way to Earth just to change a bunch of twinks into muscle studs? There’s just no sense in this! Now shut the fuck up and come here because I want to suck on your huge cock! And you Dwayne, better stick your own pecker in my butt or I’m gonna hunt you down!” 
The reflection of my humongous hairy muscular physique was so amazing that for one moment I didn’t recognize the manly, powerful, glorious bearded blond muscle god that demanded to be properly serviced by the other hunks in the room.

Corey went immediately quiet and walked towards me, trying to get out of his leather pants as fast as possible, but in the end, I simply lifted him off the ground with a single finger and ripped them with my bare teeth. Corey gasped as he noticed that I was so much stronger than he could ever imagine, my moist lips engulfed his humongous cock and gently laid on the bench, lifting my humongous hairy thick legs so my sweet Dwayne could find my cherry among all that massive fur and muscle.

I was sucking the 6’2” 250 pounds hunk like he was nothing but a giant lollypop, and there was even more pleasure for me to hold him so effortlessly in the air. Corey didn’t mind, he was actually having the time of his life, being sucked and lifted at the same time. Meanwhile, I noticed the lack of any worshipping action on my lower body.

“Dwayne, you’d better get inside me, you’ll not like to see me in a bad mood, or perhaps you will, because I get much stronger than I already am…” I chuckled. Truth was that I couldn’t see much because of my humongous hairy pecs and the freaking thick thighs.

“D-don’t worry Benny, I just heard your stomach roaring and thought that you’d like a protein shake…or a few dozen of them…” Dwayne said from the juice bar.

“Oh, in that case, you’re excused. Just make sure you have made everything you can to feed me properly.”  I could hear the blenders working and licked my own lips before getting back to suck Corey with even more voracity.

“Erm…could you make some for me too?” My roommate begged, his own muscular stomach was aching for food, but as my sucking action grew hungrier, Corey went quiet. He was just in pure ecstasy because of the intensity of the situation. 

I actually didn’t realize but being the ultra-strong musclebound stud made even the simply facts much different. For instance, if I lifted all that weight without any effort, can you imagine the kind of suction I could apply on lips? I’m glad Corey was much more resistant than before, so he was able to enjoy and actually surviving my hungry blowjob.
Dwayne got back with lots of shakes and even some providential tuna steaks right in time. Corey screamed at the top of his lungs as I sucked him dry like a little juice box. I never felt so hungry for his cum before, but I was so strong that it didn’t take much for me to dry him out. So I just lifted my torso and set him on the ground, right in time to grab a full blender of fresh strawberry protein shake.

“Damn…Benny, you’re on fire tonight!” Corey still felt dizzy, but he quickly claimed his own blender of protein shake.

“Heh, I know…but your horse long cock really kept me motivated.” I said between gulps and bites.

Dwayne chuckled. “You should take a look at yourself, Benny. You have cum and milk mustaches over your own blond facial hair!” 

I looked at the peculiar reflection and smiled, my fluorescent dental braces shone in the poor lit room and we all chuckled. Suddenly, we were all surprised with another sound. I felt the boiling again and then my cock was growing like never before. It was so intense, the monster sized phallus grew like it was being stuffed with more mass, I gasped as it easily reached, then surpassed Corey’s freaking monster.

“Dammit… What are you waiting for? Suck me Corey! Dwayne, you’d better get on my butt now, or I’m not answering for my behavior!” I said throwing the empty blender away. The two guys didn’t take a second to oblige – Corey positioned, his cock went down my throat and he sucked on my humongous obelisk, while Dwayne found his sweet way between my muscular cheeks.

I felt so intoxicated by the hunger and the pleasure, my senses were fuzzy, but I could tell we were enjoying like never before. I had Corey’s cock in my mouth and applied even more strength to my sucking, which made him roar and try the same with my own cock, and although he wasn’t even close to my strength, the feeling was actually incredible! 

Meanwhile, Dwayne also pounded my ass with all his puny strength, which was the greatest compliment I could get from that petite muscle hunk. I could hear his groaning and the loud sound of his balls slapping against the hardness of my butt, I knew he would be very much in pain after the rush of adrenaline ceased, but it was just so intense that I loved every single moment, squeezing my butt on occasion, just to make him feel my absurd strength, and in such moments he actually took long bites on my calves, letting me know when to let go of his tiny little pecker.

Dwayne came first, filling my gut with his manly seed, and I felt his warmth entering me. Then, I just flexed and relaxed my butt in such fast movements that I somehow brought Dwayne into cumming a second time, which felt so surprising he kept punching my steel hard abs, and yet I felt nothing. 

Corey and I came almost at the same time, when my rock musclegod’s spunk squirted down my throat I suddenly felt like an atomic bomb of pleasure had exploded inside me. I just flexed all my muscles and felt my own flood of man juice filling Corey’s throat. The poor gasped and gagged, but there was no way he could escape the flood of my monster cock.

Dwayne eventually slipped from my moist muscular bubble butt, he just collapsed in the ground, barely able to stand up. Suddenly, he jumped up in shock.

“Fuck…Corey’s growing too!” He announced and I noticed my roommate’s body growth spurt spreading across his shoulder blades, then his own chest thickened as he threw his head back. I have to confess that for one moment I feared Corey would outgrow me.

Fortunately, that moment was soon gone.

“Shit! Benny, you’re growing too!” Dwayne pointed even more shocked as my whole figure bubbled with violent growth spasms, I just chuckled and reached for Corey’s shocked face, kissed him so intensely, we both made out as our muscles grew bigger.

That was the best thing ever – making out while both of us were growing, we could worship the expanding biceps, the ballooning chests, the augmenting thighs. Each part of our bodies grew thicker, wider and the fibers multiplied underneath the flimsy skins of our glorious bodies. Our cocks rubbed against each other, their thick veined surfaces, slippery because of our insane amounts of pre cum, our lustful kisses and desiring tongues bathed the expanding areas of our bodies.

However, the best part of making out with another growing guy is to know that you’re growing much faster and in much more intensity than him. No matter how amazing Corey’s muscle growth happened, it simply paled in comparison with my own expansion. I knew I had a condescending grin on me.

“Don’t worry, Corey, just your Wheaties and you will be big like me…or not!” I just laughed realizing my body grew in real waves of intense power. In fact, at some point we both realized I was looking at Corey at eye level. There’s something special about the realization that you’re now taller, maybe it’s a stupid sensation of self-assurance, but Corey’s awkward smile when he noticed that he was no longer taller than me was priceless. It only seconded the even more awkward smile when I was looking down at him!

“Benny, you’re growing so fast…so powerful!” Dwayne said as he jumped in my arms and we both kissed each other in a furious passion. I guess the little guy was really into muscle freaks, and that particular muscle freak was growing even more humongous. 

The muscles on my body grew in such raging waves of multiplying fibers that it felt like I was in some kind of reality morphing software. The dimensions of my marvelous figure only augmented and looked manlier, stronger, harder and so much more muscular! Corey joined Dwayne in the worship of my physique, despite the fact he was growing bigger as well, but it was the same than trying to see stars during a sunny day, you simply forgot they are still there!

Nonetheless, Corey continued to grow more muscular, he was actually even more of a rock musclegod than before. Standing at 6’6” at 420 pounds of hard alabaster toned muscles and totally smooth except for his love trail and crotch, my hung stallion now had a huge 20 inches soft cock. His long raven black hair now made him look like some kind of man-lion, he actually seemed so much agile and gracious, his smile almost sounded like a real purr.

“Fuck…I feel awesome!” His voice tone was so good to hear, and judging by the shock expression on Dwayne he could make a guy cum just by speaking his name.

However, as most impressive as Corey’s new body was, he just couldn’t compare to my new size. I’ve kept growing for many minutes before Corey’s growth subsided, and I could tell Dwayne was just impatient to get my freaking new stats. 

“Holy mackerel, you’ve grown to 6’8 and ½ inches tall, that’s almost one whole foot taller than you were right when you stepped in the gym!”

“Yeah…and I only grew like four inches…there’s really something about you huh?” My timid musclegod rocker blushed.

I looked down at Corey and kissed the top of his pretty head. “Damn…you guys look so cute I could eat you both!”

Dwayne had to bring two scales so he could take a more accurate reading of my weight. “That’s… 778 pounds! Fuck…Benny you’re heavier than Jay Cutler, Phil Heath and Branch Warren all together!” The guy screamed in such ecstasy, he hugged me and kissed my body in a cute worship frenzy 

Corey had a puzzled expression on his face, but I waited until Dwayne recovered from his hyper aroused state. 

“And these guys are important because…” Corey started.

Dwayne chuckled. “They’re the top 3 bodybuilders in the last Olympia show!”

“I still don’t get it…” Corey felt a bit ashamed.

“Heh, it has to do with their on season weight:  Cutler competes in the range of 274 pounds, Heath goes for about 245 and Warren got onstage at 250 pounds! That sums up to 769 pounds and I’m 9 pounds heavier than the three alpha dogs of the sport!” I casually affirmed.

It was Dwayne’s time to seem impressed. “I didn’t know you followed their carriers so closely…”

“I must have read it in some site while I browsed for naked pictures of bodybuilders. Anyway, if I were to compete, you’re saying they should give to me 1st, 2nd and 3rd places? That doesn’t seem quite fair…I guess I must grow so much bigger than all the prizes go to me!” I chuckled and kissed the over excited bodybuilding fan.

Corey and Dwayne took my powerful measurements. I actually didn’t care much for the actual number as my little darling Dwayne, but his excitement made me all so pride of being so huge for my little guy.

“Your chest is 110 inches! That’s so much that I am speechless, it feels so amazing and powerful!” Dwayne whispered in my ears.
“Don’t worry, babe, I’ll let you shave and massage my freaking massive nipples…”

“Funny thing is that your arms are 55” when you’re not even flexing, and when you do, they reach up to 70 whole inches! That’s just so impressive, it’s like your fibers get much thicker than they should be!” Dwayne commented.

“Well, I guess I have to bring them to 70 inches cold to see how much they go flexed huh?” I teased him, but judging by his look as he kissed the peak of my flexed guns, that was a promise I had to realize.

“Oh come on! Your legs are 78”! That’s more than my own chest!” Corey faked a protest and just blushed when he measured my other monster. “And I guess you’re the hung freak in our household now…that’s 29 inches…soft, if you call that soft…”

“Oh, it is soft…for the time being…but if you keep teasing me, you’ll have a new measurement…” 

“Well, isn’t it interesting?” Dwayne mentioned as he checked something on his tablet.

Noticing he had our attention, Dwayne showed us the graphics he had improvised to display my growth compared to Corey’s.

“Benny, you told me that you had sex with a bouncer before you went to the restaurant right?”

I nodded. “Yeah, I was starving…”

“Did you have sex in the club too, Corey?”

“Of course not! I mean, I was talking to my precious Geoffrey and we were about to go to his place…”
Dwayne smiled. “Am I wrong to assume you had sampled the bouncer’s cum?”

“Okay, I confess, I’m a cum pig!” I said rolling my eyes, but Dwayne just kissed me again.

“Let’s not forget that you also had an intense workout, although your strength doesn’t consider it to be intense at all, your muscles were pumped, and then you felt hungry and horny at the same time. You had Corey’s cum inside you twice, and he had your sample too; the two of you ate a lot too before your growth spurts started…”

“So, you think these facts are causing the growth? But we’ve been sucking and having each other’s cum for a long time…” Corey argued, but then Dwayne brought the most important detail.

“Yeah, but I bet it got different after that night, right? I mean you guys have never been to a gym before, and all of a sudden you do so well on your first day? No sore bodies? No angst? I’ve noticed your strength levels were already much higher than I could expect from guys in your condition, but you were almost at the same level, with Corey winning by just a small percent, until tonight of course.”

I looked at Corey and he shrugged. “So, what is your point?”

Dwayne smiled. “I don’t think I have any point, it’s just funny to realize that your growth spurts are preceded by hunger and lust, not to mention the fact that if you now have a birth mark exactly like mine…” 

The personal trainer showed the spot behind his left shoulder to Corey and they both located the very same mark on my left shoulder. I barely could see it in the mirror reflection but that was indeed startling, especially because Corey had no sign on his augmented body.

“I had never noticed it there before!” I casually commented, but the two of them seem to agree with me.

“And although your cock was massive, it wasn’t bigger than Corey’s until AFTER you drank his cum…” Dwayne commented.

“Let’s not forget that Dwayne’s cum was only inside you as a matter of fact.” Corey chuckled as they realized I grew closer to their conclusion.

“So, how do you think that happened? I just got it from you?”

Dwayne nodded. “Well, a birth mark like that is genetic, but I think you have absorbed more than just it, if you look carefully…your marvelous body is an improved version of mine…I don’t want to brag, but my body always had this impressive shoulder/waist proportion that gives me some advantage in the comparison with guys who were even bigger than me.”

“Wait…so I took Corey’s freakishly huge cock gene and made mine even bigger? Not to mention that I have features of your own physique only made better?” I asked excited.

“Well, it makes sense in theory. You must acquire some features from the guys whose cum you drink, I don’t know exactly how it happens.” Dwayne explained.

“Wait a minute…Benny…what if you had to assemble a workout routine for an elderly man who had injured his left arm during an accident?”

I opened my mouth to comment on how stupid and useless Corey’s question was, but something else came out of my mouth. It was the very detailed exercise routine with the number of reps and all the especial care that situation demanded. When I finished, Dwayne’s eyes were just as wide as mine.
“H-how did you know that?” Dwayne asked Corey.

“I remembered he quoted the competition weight of those bodybuilders by heart. I know Benny well enough to realize he would never know any sports fact by heart. Unless, if you call naming all of Kim Kardashian’s ex-boyfriends a sport…”

We all laughed at that, because he was absolutely right, it was only then I remembered I had Corey’s traces as well, so I closed my eyes and recited something that came into my mind, and Corey quickly came to shut my mouth.

“Are you crazy? That’s the poem I’m working for Geoffrey, you have no right to make fun of it!”

“Oh, I’m sorry…I didn’t know…but it’s good. It reminds me of the earlier Langston Hughes’ work…” I casually commented.

“Stop that now, you’re giving me the creeps!” Corey demanded.

“Damn… I’m sorry…these things just came to my mind. I feel so marveled like...”

“…when Karl Lagerfeld met Kimora for the first time! I didn’t even need to have your gifts inside me to guess that part.” Corey chuckled.

“Wait a minute…knowledge isn’t passed by genes is it?” I asked Dwayne, but then I answered myself. 

“Some species display they have inborn knowledge about situations they have never experienced before, which can be some kind of genetic cargo.”

Dwayne chuckled. “I guess that you are a better, bigger and more muscular amalgamation of all the men you’ve fucked Benny.”
I brought my little Dwayne into my arms and kissed him passionately. “Well, why don’t we continued with our experiments then?”

“I’d love to…Shit…look at the time! It’s almost a quarter to 5, the janitors will get here in a few moments!” Dwayne gulped as he noticed the mess we created: the empty blender cups, most of which were broken, steel plates crushed, the bars were bent like pretzels, and there was cum everywhere.

“Damn…Dwayne I am sorry…I’ll cover the damages.” I instinctively looking for my checkbook, but only then I realized it was still back at the club. 

The tanned little guy just kissed my arm and caressed it tenderly. 

“Don’t worry, big guy…I can still clean it and come up with an excuse, but not if you monsters are here…” Dwayne said as he threw his car keys to Corey.

“Make sure you put the big monster guy in the back seat okay? And please let him be careful…I know he’s absorbing our DNA, but his strength levels are much bigger, Benny can be dangerous if he is not focused.”

“Whoa…take it easy, I’m not some monster….” I tried to protest, but right then Dwayne pointed to the plates I’ve crushed without even realizing, so I went quiet.

Corey and I went back to Dwayne’s car, and I carefully entered the back seat, feeling so cramped, but trying not to damage his property even further. Corey was not little by all means, but he still managed to drive that pick up down the street.

“Damn…this is the best night out ever!” Corey chuckled as he looked at my grinning face.

“I think Dwayne is falling for me…” I said blushing.

“Heh, I guess you became his wildest dream…” Corey commented casually as we passed by some dark alley. I looked at my side and noticed something.

“Hey isn’t that Tristan over there?” I pointed to the very pale red haired boy dressed in skimpy baby-look shirt and white denim shorts. Judging by the way he ran, we could tell the guy was in trouble. Right then we devised a bunch of jocks chasing the poor twink.

“Stop the car, Corey…” I ordered.

“Benny, don’t do anything stupid. We can call 911 and these guys will all run away…remember what Dwayne said, you’re too strong now…”

The right side of Dwayne’s car flew away as I forced my way out. Corey still screamed for me, but I was possessed. I just walked towards the bastards, and by that time they had cornered Tristan.

“Please…I don’t have any money…” He cried.

“We don’t want money from you, queer. We want some blood!” The tough looking guy spat on his face.

“That’s good, because I’m about to take a lot from you!” The power in my voice tone scared the hell of them. I immediately devised the shine of the blades.

“What the fuck do you want freak?” The guy asked trying to sound angry, when in fact he was just really scared. I simply reached for him and lifted the puny dude by his collar. I heard the several blades trying to penetrate my naked monstrous muscular body, but they simply broke in pieces.

Someone else produced an aluminum baseball bat and took a good swung at my back, but it just resulted in the destruction of the expensive equipment. I reached the shocked little guy and picked him as well, and for some stupid reason, those morons thought they could outrun me, but they actually found a much more determined Corey waiting for them right at the corner of the street.

“What do we do with them?” Corey asked while holding three of them. Meanwhile, I had the remaining 5 in my powerful bear hug.

“They’re not important…” I threw the scumbags inside the dumpster and turned my attention to the shocked Tristan, who was even more scared now.

“Please, don’t hurt me…”

I gently hugged him. “It’s okay now, those guys won’t hurt you…” before he demanded any explanation, Corey touched my shoulder.

“We have to go…the police soon will be here and we still have the matter of Dwayne’s car…”

“Thank you so much!” He screamed as we ran down the dark street, back to rest of Dwayne’s pick up. I just held the right door and tossed it on the trunk of the vehicle, squeezing my humongous built back inside.

Corey started the car and drove us towards home, he was quiet for most of the time but I still felt my blood boiling inside my veins.

“You did the right thing, it was a bit impulsive, but you did the right thing, Benny.” He said after all.

“Thanks for the help, sweetie. I just felt so angry…”

“You’re not turning into some kind of gay superhero are you?” He finally had the urge to ask and we both laughed really hard.
“Well, I could design a fantabulous costume if I wanted. Something that would put Lady Gaga into shame, the only problem would be that I’d have to make bigger versions of it.”

Corey suddenly gulped. “You really want to take this further huh?”

“Of course…we still have two delicious sources back at home! Can you believe how much bigger we will be with Kenny and Diego’s gifts? That would be an awesome start.”

“Start of what?” 

I had Dwayne’s knowledge of physiology, and although I knew they weren’t enough, they would have to do for now. 

“The start of something very interesting.”

End of part 4 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 15

kinda disappointed it ends there ;)

I hope you feel better after the next installment ;)

OH MY GOD THIS STORY ISNT LOST!!!!

THANK THE HEAVENS!!!

I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE OF THESE FORMER TWINKS BECOMING MASSIVE MUSCLE DADDIES!!!

Thanks for your support. I think Benny and his friends are enjoying this muscle growth trip...

I think I remember reading part 1 on the old forums. Good to hear you are working on it again. Very enjoyable to read.

Yeah it's been a while, but I hope to continue with this story. Thank you so much for reading it. 

The new installment is coming up, don't worry.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 6 years later...