A new kind of power source: Part 6

goremeridian

The final part here guys. Sorry it has taken so long to produce. Hope it appeals to some of you! WARNING: Serious macro theme.

A new kind of power source
Part 6

We overshot just a little.

Neither of us was really at fault. Firstly, we were both so caught up in the formidable tide of muscle lust as we strained to grow Tim that the idea of slowing his mega muscle ascension down once his mass had swollen sufficiently bigger than the planet just didn’t cross our minds. And secondly, time kind of went…strange.

Remember I said Tim’s invention seemed to control reality? Well, it appears that included the very chronological nature of the universe. Seconds after I gritted my teeth and willed my friend’s muscle mass to be bigger than the Earth, everything sort of…shuddered. There was a sound like a groaning, a straining, not from Tim – well, yes, from Tim, but from everything else as well. It was like every atom of the universe was gasping in horror at what we were trying to accomplish. Like time and space were shitting themselves with fear.

As well they might.

And then there we were: floating in the void; the Earth, marble-size to my god, drifting about Tim’s left pectoral; the flickering lights of the stars about us illuminating the crevasses, valleys and mountains of his awesome musculature. Every now and then a tremor of orgasm would shake his vast form and dislodge a planetoid drop of sweat from a shadowy striation. I would watch these for – what? Hours? Days? – as they wove their way down the steep striated canyons of his vast, throbbing, freakish bodybuilder physique, here and there disappearing from sight behind a swollen muscle, only to emerge, reflecting the illumination of the heavens like impossibly huge, god-wrought diamonds, before sweeping off a flexed calf or grotesque deltoid and disappearing into the darkness, twinkles fading gradually from sight.

Tim was the first to speak. His voice rattled the solar system. His breath whipped up a firestorm upon the surface of the sun. He glanced down at his colossal frame, many many times wider than he was tall, swollen so much with godlike mass that he barely resembled a human anymore. Even as his planet-sized blue eyes flicked from one mind-numbing muscle group to the next, he felt his brawn continue to thicken, his sinews and bones growing denser and denser to support his staggering mass.

“HMMM, NOT BAD,” he growled. “WHAT HAPPENED, SPECK? DID I GROW?” He raised a vein-choked arm, slowly flexing the meta-bicep into cosmic, peaked hugeness. “I STILL FEEL SMALL.”

Battling through my sudden disorientation I let myself fall back onto his fingertip, a single print of which could have hidden most of the western hemisphere of the little orb now floating dangerously close to his chest.

I had long given up trying to control my cock, which was still spurting cum like a fleshy hose. Tearing my eyes away from that arm nearly killed me, I swear – but I just had to see the rest of him. I was like a machine, a one man sperm factory, my eyes feasting on his vastness and churning out cum by the bucketload.

“You…grew, stud…” I gasped through the bliss of orgasm as I contemplated my god’s new mass. His perfectly symmetrical ten-pack abs, each surely denser than anything else in the universe, clenched as Tim purred in response. “But it was so sudden. And did you feel that shudder? It was like we broke time or something. We just thought about growing you this big and POOF! That was it. Instantaneous.”

“GOOD.” His voice throbbed through my very core. “THEN I CAN GET A LOT BIGGER. I’M FED UP WITH THESE TESTS WHERE I ONLY GAIN A COUPLE OF BILLION TONNES OF MASS. THAT’S SO GODDAMN PUNY. IT’S TIME TO REALLY LET RIP WITH THE DEVICE – SEE HOW BIG I CAN GET, NO HOLDS BARRED. READY?”

Caught in mid-orgasm I struggled to gel my thoughts together.

“Wait, Tim! Just stop for a moment. Don’t you think this is amazing? A device you created has given us control of REALITY? I mean, we’re able to speak in space and everything! And how come I’m still alive in this vacuum? How come you’re still alive? And how can I see your mass when you should be a blur? And-”

Tim let out a low grunt that shook the solar system.

“SI – I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WANTED ME TO GROW AS BIG AS POSSIBLE?”

“I…I do…”

“THEN WOULD YOU QUIT QUESTIONING EVERYTHING? THIS IS EVERYTHING YOU’VE EVER DREAMED ABOUT, EVERYTHING I’VE EVER DREAMED ABOUT. ME, TO BECOME THE GOD OF MUSCLE, JUST LIKE ALL THOSE TIMES WE RPED…”

“I know…”

He raised me to his bicep. Way bigger than Earth, the beastly mass of muscular perfection strained under the pale flesh, peaked impossibly massive, an unclimbable galactic MOUNTAIN of MAN. Unfortunately for Earth, the movement caused by Tim turning his body trapped the planet between his ungodly heaving pectorals whereupon the little globe was ground into space dust. But I could barely acknowledge its demise, so fixed was I on the mound of striated power and strength that filled my vision.

Tim gave his bicep a couple of flexes, and the solar system shuddered again. The merest ripples shook Mars from its orbit and sent it on a trajectory towards the sun.

“FEEL IT,” Tim boomed.

I reached up, my hand comically tiny against his muscle’s diamond-hard majesty.

“TELL ME: IS THIS BICEP BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU? I MEAN, REALLY BIG ENOUGH? OR DO YOU THINK IT COULD DO WITH BEING A BIT BIGGER?”

I could barely speak. The moment I touched his arm I had started orgasming again.

“YOU TOLD ME ONCE THAT YOU HAD NEVER MET ANYONE LIKE ME BEFORE. THAT EVERYONE ON THE MUSCLE SITES YOU VISITED WHO CLAIMED TO WANT TO GROW ONLY WANTED A FEW HUNDRED POUNDS MORE. I WAS THE FIRST PERSON YOU’D MET WHO DIDN’T HAVE AN UPPER LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF MASS THEY CRAVED. THE FIRST PERSON TO REALLY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NEVER SUCH A THING AS BIG ENOUGH, WHEN IT COMES TO MUSCLE.”

My cock exploded as his words settled in the silence of space, but no sooner had I finished ejaculating, it was rock solid again. Was this part of the reality-warping power of the device too? To keep my balls constantly refilled?

Upon my head, the colander crackled faintly through the humming as though in agreement.

“AND YOU’RE THE FIRST GUY I’VE EVER MET WHO FELT THE SAME WAY AS ME. WE ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN, YOU AND I. I COULD HAVE PINGED ANYONE ON YM EARLIER THIS EVENING. BUT I CHOSE YOU. BECAUSE YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE WHOSE DESIRE FOR ME TO GROW IS AS GREAT AS MINE.” He chuckled, a nuclear explosion of sound from deep within his mighty chest. “AS INFINITE AS MINE. SURE, OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE HELPED ME GROW THIS BIG – BUT ONLY YOU CAN HELP ME GET BEYOND THIS PUNY SIZE. I NEED YOU, SI.” He paused. “SO I ASK YOU AGAIN: IS THIS BICEP BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU?”

Somehow I found the words.

“No…it’s still too small. Way too small. Look at you – you’re puny. Not even bigger than the solar system. You need to be so much bigger dude.”

A grin split his handsome face far, far above me even as his incalculably vast arm lowered and his hand began once again to work his astronomical cock.

“HOW BIG?”

“Millions of times bigger!” I started pumping my own tool. “No, bigger than that!”

“YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!” He moaned in bliss. “IT’S INSTANTANEOUS, REMEMBER? ANY SIZE AND I’LL BE THAT BIG IN MOMENTS. AND CHOOSE BIG, SI. AS BIG AS YOU DESIRE.”

I was working myself into an orgasmic frenzy. He was right. I could wish for anything….

As big as…

…as…

I gasped.

“I want you to grow as big as I desire!” I shouted, voice echoing about his fingertip. “My desire is limitless, you said. Well, so should your growth be.”

The groaning that had accompanied Tim’s ascension to space-floating stud began again, but quickly turned to screams.

Reality sure was kicking up a fuss in its death-throes.

“LIMITLESS…LIMITLESS MUSCLE MASS…YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!”

And just like that, Tim’s muscle exploded across the galaxy.

Ahem, sorry.

Tim’s muscle

EXPLODED

across the galaxy.

Space was the first thing to be conquered by Tim’s ever-growing mass. His vast, striated physique slammed up against the walls of the universe within a picosecond. Everything that existed – from the weediest atom to the mightiest of suns – was swept aside by his swelling musculature, crushed into nothingness between the vast, grating plateaus of brawn as his grotesquely monstrous muscles bunched with every flex, or absorbed into their rapidly enlarging mass.

But the device wasn’t done with him. Not by a long shot.

Limitless means, well, limitless after all.

With a mighty flex, Tim’s incomparable, freakish thews broke through the walls of the universe. Hungry for size, his muscles grew with a fervour that shocked even him as they tore through the multiverse.

“YESSS!” His universal voice, deep and resonating with unheard-of potency, rose up from deep within the vast, staggering, striated mass of his chest. “SO BIG! SO FUCKING MUSCULAR! BUT NOT BIG ENOUGH! NEVER BIG ENOUGH!” Before another picosecond had passed Tim began flexing each of his sickeningly colossal muscles in a posing display that would cause any bodybuilder’s mind to explode from incomprehensible jealousy. With every squeeze his muscles only grew bigger, faster. A double bi shattered 100,000 universes. An ab flex crunched 500 billion more. The “infinite” multiverse filled with Tim’s muscles as they bloomed ever bigger, ever more dense with every fraction of time.

“DAMN IT! STILL TOO SMALL! TOO PUNY! I NEED WAAAAY MORE MASS! SO MUCH MORE! BIGGER! COME ON YOU FUCKING DEVICE! GROW ME! GRRRRR!”

While time had all but completely frozen, Tim’s growth still seemed to be taking forever. Gone were thoughts of Earth, of YM, of anything but impossible growth.

So it was quite a surprise when, a splinter of a picosecond later, Tim saw himself rising up to meet himself.

Tims had grown in other universes, of course. Some of those other Tims had even made it as far as the multiverse. But their ascent had been just a little too slow, or their will to grow as massively muscular as possible not as resolute as our Tim’s, and they had been destroyed, crushed by his expanding mass.

This Tim was different. Since he had started growing with the help of his Yippee Messenger (YM for short) buddy Steven, his only thought had been to get bigger and bigger. When he first outgrew his Earth, and later his universe, he had finally thought that all his dreams about vast, endless muscle mass were going to come true. Then he had spotted himself.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?” They both said at once.

As frighteningly muscular as the two now were, each swollen to half the size of the multiverse, they were tiny, pathetically weak compared to how big they wanted to be. How big I – and Steven – wanted them to be.

Like some kind of Mexican standoff, the two, still swelling bigger and bigger, hideously muscular pecs straining across reality between them, looked each other’s mass up and down.

“KIND OF SMALL AREN’T YOU, RUNT?” My Tim grunted with a cocky grin, flexing a peaked bicep the size of an infinite number of universes. 

“LOOK WHO’S TALKING, PUNY.”

Tim might have been about to say something in response, but just then the rippling mass of his back slammed into the membrane at the edge of the multiverse. I was thrown to my knees from the shock.

I noticed, as I clambered back to my feet, that my opposite number, perched, as I was, on his Tim’s finger, was doing the same.

So both Tims had outgrown reality.

Which meant that the only space left…was each other.

As their heaving musculatures collided, each swelling to conform to the mass of the other, striations slipping between striations, I realised that this was the end. There was no way Tim – my Tim – could grow any bigger. The other Tim was simply taking up too much space. Darkness – and the raw smell of MAN – fell across reality.

A horrid grinding, creaking noise, as their swelling muscles began to fight for space against each other’s, filled my ears. I wondered how long my own little space around Tim’s finger would last. It wouldn’t take much at all to grind me to paste. Should I try to hide in one of the universe-swallowing valleys of Tim’s fingertips? Would that be enough to save me?

“BIGGER!” Both titans yelled at once.

Like an alarm, it snapped me out of my cycle of orgasm. I snatched at the tatters of my mind, trying to pull myself together. I was so used to the casually miraculous – a breathable environment outside of space itself, my ability to perceive even my other self, who should have been infinitesimally small, on the fingertip of his own Tim, not to mention the simply miracle of, OH, CAUSING A MUSCLE STUD TO NEARLY OUTGROW REALITY – that it was a sobering truth that this was one situation the device couldn’t get us out of.

In their grapple for space, one of the two Tims must have moved, for a tiny thread of light seeped into my world. All about me the multiverse was filled with striated, pumped mass, muscles fighting against one another in an epic, straining battle, sinew against sinew, still growing ever more massive.

And then I saw it. Staggeringly huge, it threatened to shut down my mind even as I gawped up at it, breaking down the walls of my imagination itself and reducing me to some gibbering wreck on the endless fleshy plain that was Tim’s fingertip.

The other Tim’s swollen cock, dripping with pre.

And it was pointed right at me.

Life is too complicated sometimes. It was almost refreshing to have my reality reduced to a simple equation. An Option A or Option B, if you will.

Option A: get crushed as the behemoths’ mass eventually fills the last of the space in the multiverse.

Option B: get drowned in cum. 

My little corner of reality darkening as the incomprehensibly vast cockhead swelled open and the other Tim’s balls began to clench, I frantically debated my options. A or B? It looked as though the decision was being made for me.

“GOTTA GET BIGGER!” The other Tim was yelling, stirring himself on towards orgasm. “SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU! THE BIGGEST! I WILL BE EVERYTHING! MY MASS WILL BE LIMITLESS!”

The cockhead, like some terrible, dark mouth, opened wide and I saw the first silvery globe of cum flicker menacingly at the entrance. A globe that would shroud my Tim’s finger – and likely send me spinning off into God-knows-where.

I could survive in space. I could survive outside of space. But would I survive this? I didn’t think so.

I grimaced, sickly.

Space wasn’t the problem anymore. Time was.

Wait – Time?

“Tim!” I yelled. Though there was no need. We were linked through the device.

“KIND OF…ULF…BUSY HERE, SI!” He grunted back.

“You wanted limitless growth, but we were thinking too small. We were just thinking of space, Tim – but right here, right now, that’s only one fraction of time. And a tiny fraction at that.”

The other Tim’s cock exploded. Luckily, Tim and I were communicating through thought – instantaneous thought. This gave me – oh, a fraction of a picosecond. An eternity, really.

I hurried on nonetheless:

“What if we wish not just for your muscle to grow everywhere – but everywhen as well? Literally allowing you to expand your mass into time as well as space? You’d be the past and future of the multiverse as well, not just the present…”

His response was predictably enthusiastic.

“I COULD GET EVEN BIGGER? WITH EVEN MORE MASS?”

“Ha ha! Your mass has thus far only been in a single point of time – if we expand you across all points of time, your growth would be, essentially, infinite…”

“LET’S DO IT, SI! THINK HARD: I WANT TO BECOME EVERYWHEN, ALL TIME AND ALL SPACE, MY MUSCLE EXPANDING INTO THE PAST, THE FUTURE…EVERY POSSIBLE REALITY…INSTANTANEOUSLY…”

I broke the conversation just long enough to see the first monumental squirt of man-juice rumbling towards me like some dark and terrible storm front.

Then everything shattered.

That’s right, shattered. Like glass. Bits and pieces of reality fracturing off and themselves breaking up into ever tinier fragments.

And here I am.

What else can I tell you?

I know that Tim swelled into the past first, inadvertently crushing everything that has ever happened into chronological dust between his forearm and bicep, before his mass swelled out into every possible future. His striated brawn thickening as it spread across an infinite number of possible multiverses, I know Tim flexed and revelled in his new size, even as his lust for size grew more and more vast.

Then he started experimenting with time and space, creating pockets that he could then swell into…then whole universes….then entire realities.

Personally, I still think he’s too small. He could do with being a bit bigger.

Ok, a LOT bigger.

But there’s not much he can do about that now.

You see, Tim doesn’t have his device any more.

I do.

Both of them, actually, on my desk here beside me as I write this.

I’m not sure why I exist in this current reality, at this current time. Why Tim hasn’t just expanded into this time and space that he created as he has in so many others.

But I have a theory.

I think he has forgotten he even created this reality. He’s just too obsessed with his own size to keep track of the little details. Hell, there are probably thousands of little realities he has yet to expand his mass into.

But don't be upset with your insignificance. After all, it gives us something of an…opportunity. 

This reality has no Tim in it. I checked. I even went to his house in Swindon, only to find an elderly couple living there. Different realities, different details.

But I know he's out there somewhere.

I know YOU are out there somewhere.

Which is why I’m sharing his story with you. In this reality, you might not even be called Tim. You could be a Bob, or a Kevin. You might be from Hull, or Glasgow – hell, maybe New York or Delhi.

But you want to grow. You want impossible, freakish muscle mass more than anything. And once you start growing, you know you won’t be able to stop.

You think you’re a freak. That no-one understands your craving for size.

That's what people used to think about Tim, and look what he achieved.

See, muscle growth is not about steroids or laser beams. It’s not about nanobites, magic spells or potions. There’s a new kind of power source in town.

Desire.

Mine is limitless. I want to see if we can get this reality’s Tim as big as my own.

Ok, maybe a bit bigger.

All right. A LOT bigger. 

How's yours?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 15

• 7 years later...