College Hulk Part 7

hero1000

For those who need to catch up:

Part 1 & 2

Part 3 & 4

Part 5

Part 6

Now for the continuation of College Hulk:

Jonas finished up his last notes and headed back to the house. Hopefully, Steve would be done and they could go grab a bite to eat and talk through their dilemma. They needed to find out how they wound up in their room, what happened to Tony, the whole damn crazy ordeal.

He got to the room and unlocked the door and opened it.  There sat Steve and unexpectedly, Craig. They looked like they had been having quite the conversation.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Steve shook his head, "No, you got here just in time. We need to talk. Close the door"

"No shit, Sherlock. What is Craig doing here?"

Craig riled up a bit, "You don't have to talk like I'm not sitting right in front of you."

"Sorry, but Steve and I have some...uh....things to talk about."

Steve sighed, "Craig knows...he..."

"WHAT?!? Why did  you tell him?"

"I didn't 'tell' him. He kind of...well he sort of....found ...out" Steve finished kind of weakly.

Jonas shut the door then turned and glared at the two of them. "How, exactly....oh my God. Did you...I mean did it happen?  In class?"

"No not in class, exactly"

Craig spoke up, "He went up and tried to flirt with Dr. Matthews. Somehow it triggered something and..."

"I ran out of the class room. Said I was sick and went to the bathroom. You know that I have never changed in the present. I didn't know what was happening. "

Craig continued, "I thought he was sick, which everyone else did as well and went to check on him. I walked into the bathroom and he was like turning into the Hulk! It was actually pretty freaking awesome"

Steve looked pleadingly at Jonas, "Don't be mad at me, bro. I had to tell him at that point. I think we can trust him."

Jonas sighed and sat next to Steve on the bed, "I guess it won't hurt to have someone else help us figure this out. But the two of you smell like spunk.  Did you make out or something?"

Steve smacked Jonas' head, "No, but you know what happens when the change is on....it's a bit uncontrollable."

Craig laughed, "I'll say, he fired his cannon all over the bathroom I got it all over me and we had to clean the place up so no one would know."

Jonas looked a bit concerned, "You got his spunk on you? Did you swallow any of it?"

Craig looked embarrassed,"It's not like I could help it, ya know."

"No, I'm not mad. Steve you remember what I told you about how I got like this?"

"Yeah, but that was genetic from your Dad. This shouldn't hurt, just a little protein."

Jonas shook his head, "I'm not real sure. That is one of the most highly chemically active areas of your body.  Who  knows how that will affect him."

Craig laughed again, "So I grow a few muscles. That might be cool"

Jonas shook his head again, "No, you still don't get it. We don't know what will happen. As you saw with Steve, the transformation itself is unpredictable and often uncontrollable.  But who knows what will happen to you? What if you are driving somewhere and black out at the wheel because of a chemical imbalance this caused and you slam your car into someone and kill them?"

That sobered the room up really quickly.

Steve moved away from Jonas, "Dude, that was a pretty harsh statement. We don't know what will happen so let's not get carried away."

Craig nodded, "Yeah, dude, ease up. Our real focus should be that ass Tony. Where did he get to? What is he up to?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting in the dark in his house, Tony smirked. Inside the smoke detector in Jonas and Steve's room he had rigged a tiny camera and microphone. They never even noticed.

Now he could hear and see everything that the two guys were up to.

What was with Craig now?  That should be interesting to find out. If he could control the creatures he could do anything he wanted.  He would have his Grandfather's hulk army at his beck and call. It obviously worked with Steve.  

He had listened closely to Steve and Craig talk before Jonas had returned. It was clear that the triggering device he had injected into Steve had worked. He had timed it for the middle of class for the ultimate humiliation. I guess he made it to the bathroom before anyone except Craig could see. Well, next time it might not be so fortunate for him. The dolt still thinks it was because he was turned on by his teacher.  Hilarious.

The only difficulty with the trigger device was it wasn't fully reliable. Too often he was losing signal on it. The metamorphosis blocked the signal altogether so he was completely out of touch until Steve was fully transformed.

There were times, as well, where it seemed to not respond even when he had signal. He would have to try a new device that he could always control. He needed to control during the change. It would need to send signals to the brain so that he could have complete control of the creature and the transformation.

His Grandfather would have been so proud. This would have been the ultimate army. He needed to get new devices ready for Jonas and possibly Craig now too.  He smiled as he went to get a drink. This would be fantastic. 

He walked back to the laptop. But then gasped. They were gone. The door was still shut and locked. Jonas bag was on the bed where he had been sitting, but they just weren't there.

He probed for the device in Tony, but there was nothing. Not even a weak signal. What was happening?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Craig had been about to offer up a decision to eat food when he felt the bed disappear from underneath him and he fell to the floor. He saw Jonas and Steve fall as well and they landed in the dirt.

Wait, dirt?

"What the hell???? What happened to our house? Did it just get vaporized or something?"

Jonas was coughing from the dust he had kicked up his nose. Steve rolled over and sighed, "Not again"

Craig's eyes went wide, "You mean we're"

"Back in the 1950s"

"HOLY SHIT!"

Jonas sighed, "Like I keep telling you this whole thing is crazy. We can't predict this either or even understand why it happens."

Steve got up and dusted himself off, "Well while you two keep playing in the dirt, I'm going to try to find out where and when we are exactly. This place doesn't look like the Army bunker."

It didn't really look like anywhere. It was a clearing in a forest at best guess. But why here and now?

Steve started what looked like an uphill direction.  A few moments later he came back. 

"Hey, guys, there's a road up here and it looks like a town not too far. We can get some food, maybe"

The three of them started towards the town, when Jonas stopped suddenly, "We have to be careful about money. They might think our stuff is counterfeit. I have a 10 but it is signed by James Baker, Secretary of the Treasury.  Someone might get suspicious."

"You worry too much, dude" Craig laughed "We can use our credit cards and they won't even know."

This time Steve spoke up, "Craig, man, credit cards haven't been invented yet."

"Oh shit."

"Yeah, oh shit." said another voice behind them

They spun around and saw Matt standing half naked in the shadow of the woods.

"Well well well, if it isn't future boy and his friends"

Steve glared at Matt but pushed Craig behind him, "Craig stay back from this nutcase"

"OH..I'm a nutcase. I see. Why? Because I think I've been blessed and you treat it like it's a curse. "

Steve said, "I like having muscle. I don't like losing control"

"Why are you hiding your little friend, then? Worried he might become a monster too?"

Jonas moved to stand next to Steve and block Craig from the taunting bully.

Craig was athletic, but Steve and Jonas knew that if Matt hulked out he could kill Craig.

Matt continued, "Hey little guy, they're holding out on you. This shit is awesome."

Matt began to laugh.  Then he gasped, but started laughing again. His eyes turned white and his voice began to deepen. "Heh, heh, You ....ughhhh....don't know what.....you are missing....ugghhh"

Craig gasped as he saw between his friends this strangers arms swell up to impossible sizes.

The man shuddered and gasped as already tattered clothes spread apart revealing a rapidly swelling body, that was beginning to turn green.

"Fucking...ughhh....awe....awe...some..."

Lats pushed out raising his arms up, Shoulders thickened like two boulders and spread apart. The thick traps rose up pushing against his thickening neck.  There was a bursting sound as the tattered waist band of the jeans split and they fell to the ground.

The 7 foot tall creature roared with laughter. 

The naked behemoth walked towards them, grinning evilly. 

Suddenly, he stopped and gasped again and his eyes rolled back in his head, then he smiled.

Steve gasped, "Oh shit, he's figured out how to trigger the second phase"

"Damn...riiiiiaaaaouuuuuurr" The creature yelled as the last word disappeared into a roar of pleasure.

Thick green fur spread across his abs and chest which heaved outwards. The already gargantuan thighs grew to the size of oak tree trunks and the creature stumbled and dropped to all fours.

They saw the back widen out like two wings on a massive glider boiling with thick bulging muscle, then fur raced down from the neck and covered the entire back as well.

The creature lifted its head and they saw that a 5 o'clock shadow had sprouted and was thickening and deepening and soon he had a full beard.

The creature gasped and groaned as more changes occurred.

The thick fur covered pectorals swelled out even further as his butt boiled out to support the torso and helped to lift it back to its feet.

Then from the impressive 8 foot height it smiled down at them and revealed long pointed canine teeth.

"Oh my God! Matt what have you done?" Jonas yelled.

The creature tried to speak but could only growl. 

That's when Steve noticed something else, "Dude, you have pointed ears!"

Two meaty green fists reached up to touch them.

The creature felt the tips of his ears and his eyes went wide with shock. He turned away in fear and they saw sticking out of his ass the half grown tail.

Craig gasped, "Oh my God!"

Steve laughed, "Yeah he's got a tail. He tried to use the dog to get his second phase and it backfired."

Craig gasped again, "No." he panted a bit, "I feel funny"

Jonas and Steve spun around eyes wide.

Craig had his head down and they saw his curly red hair shaking. He lifted his head up and his white eyes stared back at them wide and his mouth gaping.

Then they saw him thicken.  Not like Matt, or even their own transformations. It was almost graceful.

His body began to elongate and swell with muscle simultaneously.  Craig's chest pushed forward  and as his shirt ripped down the middle, they could see his pectorals push majestically out wards then point down towards his feet.

His arms boiled outwards like they were inflating, but with muscle and not air.  His sleeves ripped dramatically.

Craig had a lost rapturous smile on his face as his neck thickened and massive traps lifted off of his widening and swelling shoulders.

His back kept widening and pushing his arms away, then they heard the rupture of the denim as it could  no longer contain the massive legs that were trying to break free.

The shirt fell to the ground leaving the ginger monster with his pale skin exposed, then it began to turn green clashing with his red hair.

Then green streaks spread through the red hair and then the whole head was green, except for a stripe down the middle left red as a tribute to Craig.

Craig smiled at Jonas and Steve, then said in a hypnotically masculine voice, "He was right. This is awesome"

Craig's 12 inch rod began to swell and rose to attention.

The dog creature smiled and moved in towards his new playmate.

Craig grasped Matt and hefted him in the air then put him down on the ground and began to hump him.

Steve gasped, "Craig! Holy shit!"

Craig turned and smiled, "You pussies hate this. Well, I....love....it" with each thrust into Matt by this incredibly strong hulking creature Matt gasped and became even more dog like. The tail continued to grow.

Jonas pulled Steve back, "Hey dude, this is like the first time that neither of us changed here."

Steve was still watching Craig push into Matt who finally shot a load all over the ground.

Steve said, "I wouldn't be so sure." then he turned to face Jonas with his white eyes and a shit eating grin as the back of his shirt split open.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9

wow. that was intense. cool stuff.

even new aspects are added.

I like how every hulk is special, even if I not fully understand the doghulking.

Craig is a cool new hulk, just as dominant as Matt. they will struggle for dominance, I think.

Tonys trigger was a good solution to the hulkout in class.

and... what a cliffhanger... you rock, keep up the good work, dude.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was locked out of my account and had to create a new one. I just re-read to get all the names straight. Found a few typos  but I can't fix them with this account. I may have to finish this story.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 10:12 PM, hero1000returns said:

I was locked out of my account and had to create a new one. I just re-read to get all the names straight. Found a few typos  but I can't fix them with this account. I may have to finish this story.

do you keep and archive of your work?

• 1 year later...